Page 3189 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2189268930893139317931843187318831893190319131943199323932893689 ... LastLast
Results 63,761 to 63,780 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am actually glad we focused on different gods than most other stories. Demeter always gets the shaft because she "goddess of agriculture" doesn't sound as cool as "goddess of wisdom".

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevethepi View Post
    I've heard that U-Olga Marie is the Alien god. Can anyone verify?

If so Dullahan is right
    No, she is Beast VII they said
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    I've read that Olga-Marie is a personification/interface and the real Beast VII is Chaldea itself/its magical systems. Cannot tell how accurate that it is but it would make some sense, if you consider the origin of the name "Chaldea" and that the VIIth is supposed to be a pair for the Ist (Goetia).

So no one knows for sure then, got it.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    I've read that Olga-Marie is a personification/interface and the real Beast VII is Chaldea itself/its magical systems. Cannot tell how accurate that it is but it would make some sense, if you consider the origin of the name "Chaldea" and that the VIIth is supposed to be a pair for the Ist (Goetia).
    So I guess we're only missing a Theurgy Beast to Hermie T involved

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Pretty sure that was fake. She's clearly called the Alien God and Beast VII without any elaboration as to why she looks like Olga.

Guys, is there any summary of what happened in LB4?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Beryl's curse is kinda lol

Rhongo's laser gonna follow you wherever you are? Lmao

Anyone know why the light suddenly show up at Olympus only near the end? Is that because Zeus no longer there?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Saber View Post
    Guys, is there any summary of what happened in LB4?
    There should be one in reddit
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

US Friend Code
    I wonder what giving Mash Black Barrel is going to lead to. Surely it won't just be used in Olympus, but if the Foreign God really is using Olga's body then I can't imagine shooting her with BB will be on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I wonder what giving Mash Black Barrel is going to lead to. Surely it won't just be used in Olympus, but if the Foreign God really is using Olga's body then I can't imagine shooting her with BB will be on the table.

You shoot ORT and this pops out.

US Friend Code
    I want to preface this with the fact I didn't play it all or read it all, but I did watch the U-Olga scene up to the end and did some rough personal translating. I did this to clear up a few things cause was tired of hearing so much conflicting fake spoilers.

From the reading I did (her appearance to the end)...

The AI theory has no basis that I can see at all. When she starting to materialize Mash mentions that they are picking up a reading "Beast Class, Beast VII". So that's the source for her being Beast VII (She never says it. Only Mash says it)

U-Olga appears acting as a God (Kieri and herself both call her the Alien God, so that's confirmed), asks why PCs aren't afraid of her cause she is a God and far above them, blah blah. They call her Director Olga-Marie. She looks confused and is like "Who?" and basically dismisses as them just being scared, confused, and in awe of her power. She belittles how long its taken everyone to take over "one tiny tiny tiny planet"

Compares party to bacteria "Too helpless, too small, it is like bacteria in a petri dish being looked at under a microscope" and flaunts power.

Holmes has this big inner thought monologue about how Chaldea can't beat her, there is no hope, that she is different from the other beats. That was hard to directly translate for my limited experience, but seeing the whole paragraph I put it together as with the other beasts Chaldea was an unknown invader and thus could react as the Beasts didn't focus them or seem too concerned. They had the chance to change lives because of it. (He only mentions 1 and 2, not Kama or Kiara). But this beast has planned for Chaldea and planned to kill them from the start so there is no hope. He says there is no reversal, the shadow border won't make it in time and even if it did, U-Olga could destroy it easily.

Mash mentions she can't use Black Barrel (not sure why, she says she can't use it anymore) and "even if I could I don't think it would work on her".

Just as it looks bad...some stuff happens I had a hard time following. There is like a spark of blue and U-Olga goes "W-what?" and then bright flash and node ends. When reenter she gone and I *THINK* Woodhime did something to temporarily stop her? I...I really didn't follow that bit at all.

Anyways, stuff not involving Olga happens so I skimmed very fast. Back at Shadow Border they have a meeting. Holmes believes Olga's body is being used like how Goetia used Solomon. He presents this theory with evidence that Olga didn't recognize them. Meeting ends, Mash asks to speak to MC. She says she thinks Holmes is wrong and that Alien God is Olga. MC dialogue boxes say you agree, but that presents a new problem as its no longer about beating the Alien God, but saving Olga.

Again, I'm hardly fluent and had to use a translator a lot and spent the last few hours transcribing to try and get a basic summary of it so... yeah. Its messy, sorry.

Blog Entries
    Thanks that's extremely helpful.

Cant but help find the Alien God being her really unfortunate though...

Hopefully she ​is being puppeted and by someone more interesting lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

Blog Entries
    At this point I'm wondering one thing: who or what is Beast V?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Tamamovitch

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I guess that now we know all Seven

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Someone said suisei no Ultimate One and the other misinterpreted as 水星 instead of 彗星.
    Oh my god it’s actually been this lame pun ever since Character Material hasn’t it I’m so angry right now

Blog Entries
    Okay, so the current lineup of the remaining Beasts is this based on theories present thus far, right?

V = Vitch (Working on it at any rate)
    VI = Revelations and/or Manaka
    VII = Possessed Olga

US Friend Code
    Ah, I should quickly add the source screenshots I snapped for reddit since anyone can claim anything.

Olga Called Beast VII and Olga Talking about being god

For those who don't speak moon rune (like me without multiple translators and dictionarys). Well google translate is messy, but it can at least show a ballpark to show you I'm not full of shit. Google can read text in an image and translate it. You can either get the google translate app, upload it online, or use any other free sources. Mash is (rough translation cause my Japanese is sloppy) ""Trismegistus picking up a signature of a Seven Evils of Humanity. Class: Beast VII"" and the other is Olga like "I am the god descended from the void" and ugh... this next part is tricky but has to do with wiping the evil from the world and correct the world's path or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Okay, so the current lineup of the remaining Beasts is this based on theories present thus far, right?

V = Vitch (Working on it at any rate)
    VI = Revelations and/or Manaka
    VII = Possessed Olga
    Remember that VI is split into R and L too (Arthur's trial quest)
    Fragments pretty much implies the other half of Revelations (I think Manaka called it Apocalypse on the Drama CDs) is Mother Harlot
    And Nero has being heavily implied as well to be a Beast
    So the stronger theory would be VI R/L: Apocalypse and Mother Harlot Nero

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would see her a lot more threatening if 'Beast directly targets Chaldea' hadn't been done by Kama a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.