Page 48 of 620 FirstFirst ... 38434647484950535898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper of Remnant View Post
    I know. I was joking around somewhat. My version's been sat in my Google Docs for around five years at this point anyway. It'll probably remain unfinished alongside Anne Frank and Llacheu.
    Regardless its good to see you again here Reaper and i hope that you will Show us some new servants from you like your Galilei Archer which i am still interested to see !

besides have you now read myThales and have you seen my last message you didnt reacted Reaper?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Regardless its good to see you again here Reaper and i hope that you will Show us some new servants from you like your Galilei Archer which i am still interested to see !

besides have you now read myThales and have you seen my last message you didnt reacted Reaper?
    I have several Servants in the work at the minute but my Galileo Archer is old news at this point. It really needs improving. Also, sorry for not replying to your message, I've been super busy with work lately.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Assassin of La Guardia

"...Confused, What should do? Master tell..."

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: True/Neutral
    Region: Spain
    Height: 125cm
    Weight: 30kg
    Dislikes: ???
    Talent: Being a victim
    Armaments: None
    Natural Enemy: Jewish servants

Stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: E
    Mna: A
    Lck: E
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Presence Concealment(N/A): This Skill was lost in favor of the Innocent Killer Skill.

Personal Skills

Innocent Killer(A): A rare skill granted to Assassin, who is responsible for the death of others and yet, remains oblivious to it. Anyone in the presence of Assassin will have their Luck stat gradually decrease. Furthermore, all attacks with an Instant Death effect made in his presence have their chance of success drastically increased. Assassin himself has no knowledge of this skill, so its effects are continuous and for both foes and allies.

Ephemeral Dream(A): A Skill that represents a lifeform born from illusions because of one or multiple individual's desires. Assassin is granted a powerful force, but at the same time, he is not permanently approved as a lifeform allowed for existence. After everything is finished, he will quietly start his slumber

Holy Child(Fake)(B): A Skill marking Assassin as Child worshiped as a Saint, even though his nature is not that of one. It allows for the replication of Skills such as Miracle, Protection of Faith, Martyr's soul, etc... Although, when confronted with those who have legitimate access to these skills, Assassin loses access to it.

Healing Blood(A): The Skill to heal others by exposing them to the user's blood. Born from several anectodes from Assassin's legend who was recorded historically, despite the fact that he himself never actually existed.

Noble Phantasm

Purity of Blood
    Limpieza de Sangre

A permanently active Noble Phantasm that exemplifies the reason for Assassin's existence, which is the exclusion and/or extermination of a certain group of people (in this case, the enemy Servants and Masters). It is not something that is under Assassin's control and, in fact, he is completely oblivious to its existence.

At first, its effects seem negligible. From the moment Assassin is summoned, a small penalty is added to the Luck stat of all other Servants. An inconsequential power that can't even be called a Noble Phantasm. However, to this point forward, every time damage is inflicted to Assassin, the penalty will double in power. Furthermore, a subconscious suggestion will be broadcast to all of the inhabitants of the city-area where Assassin resides, inciting them to hostility towards the enemies and nullifying the effects of Skills like Charisma, Pheromones, Alluring Nightingale, etc...

Since it is a Magical effect, it can be blocked by Magical Resistance of rank B or above. However, since the effects continue to grow, it can potentially reach the level where it can surpass such defenses.

Background

Assassin's identity is that of the Holy Child of La Guardia (Spanish: El Santo Niño de La Guardia), a folk saint in Spanish Roman Catholicism and the subject of a medieval blood libel in the town of La Guardia, Toledo (Castile–La Mancha).

On November 16, 1491, an auto-da-fé was held outside of Ávila that ended in the public execution of several Jews and conversos. The suspects had confessed under torture to murdering a child. However, the body was ever found and there is no evidence that a child disappeared or was killed; because of contradictory confessions, the court had trouble coherently depicting how events possibly took place. The child's very existence is also disputed.

Assassin was quickly made into a saint by popular acclaim, and his death greatly assisted the Spanish Inquisition in their campaign against heresy and crypto-Judaism. The cult of the Holy Infant is still celebrated in La Guardia. Assassin has been called "Spain's most infamous case of blood libel". The incident took place one year before the expulsion of the Jews from Spain, and his supposed death was possibly used as a pretext for the expulsion.

Personality

Assassin is a naive and innocent child. He lives in his own world, scarcely paying attention to the things that happen around him, no matter how gruesome the situation is.

As he was originally a fictitious construct created to be used by others for their own motives, Assassin lacks a very defined sense of ego, never using pronouns like " I", "Me" or "Mine". As a coping mechanism, he ended up becoming someone who gullibly follows others without questioning.

If you told him someone is evil, he would believe without the need for any proof. If you told him to jump in front of an attack, he would do it without considering the negative consequences. That is Assassin, an automaton whose only purpose is to be used by others without understanding why.

Last edited by the god of world-0; July 12th, 2021 at 01:22 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I feel ashamed for not having known of this figure until now. A really good sheet but since his NP evolves over time, maybe its rank could be changed from a permanent A+ to something like E~A+

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I feel ashamed for not having known of this figure until now. A really good sheet but since his NP evolves over time, maybe its rank could be changed from a permanent A+ to something like E~A+
    Good idea, I already included. Decided to go for C~A+, since even on its starting stages the NP is still a long-range curse capable of affecting the other servants across the entire city.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Archer:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Tsuruhime Ohori

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Saber, Caster

Armaments: Bow and katana, as well as a stock of Horokubiya grenades.

Strength- C+
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- B+

Personality
    Archer is a very bold and fearless girl. Outside of battle she shows a more gentle and serene personality, being fond of prayers and tea ceremonies. But when she fights she becomes completely fearless and even vicious, not hesitating to mow down her enemies.

Due to her sheltered upbringing she's a naive person whose sense of morality is simplistic verging on childlike. Archer believes that the oppressed are always innocent and oppressors pure evil. She has trouble understanding any kind of nuance in conflict and will often charge into situations thoughtlessly while fully believing she's in the right. Archer is a basically kind-hearted person though who cares about others and will strive to correct her misunderstandings if she has the chance.

Having been cooped up on an island for most of her life Archer shows eagerness to learn about the outside world. She's very happy to explore the modern world, displaying innocent fascination and glee for the simplest things like different kinds of animals as well as modern inventions like cars and icecream.

However, her eagerness to learn more about the world carries with it an inability to filter reliable information from misleading ones. Thus Archer is a somewhat superstitious person, and very gullible. She'll easily buy into random superstitions like that passing a black cat on the street is unlucky, or a certain fountain will give you blessings if you drink from it. Archer will insist her Master follow along with her "guidances" as well and act oblivious if they try to explain. This also makes her rather easy to take advantage of. "What, you say wearing this maid costume will help me draw on my true power? Why, thank you Mister!"

Archer enjoys water and frequently bathes in it during her "purification ceremonies". She believes the sea is a sacred place and should be respected. "After all, Izanami and Izanagi raised the first island of Japan from the ocean. All life originates from the sea, and it's important to pay back the proper offerings." Conversely, she can't stand those who'd desecrate the sea like by polluting it. Archer would fly into a rage upon encountering such people.

Archer's wish on the Holy Grail is to revive her former fiance who died in battle against the Ouchi. According to legend Archer was so griefstricken by his death that she threw herself into the sea. Her last words were: "As Mishima's ocean as my witness, my love shall be engraved with my name."

Likes: martial arts, devoting herself in prayer, her island and family, the sea
    Dislikes: invaders, ocean pollution, people who look down on woman, overly complicated things
    Talent: rallying a resistance
    Natural Enemy: Yoshitaka Ouchi

Class Skills:

Independent Action- B
    The ability to sustain oneself in the World without a supply of magical energy from one's Master. At this rank, one can linger in the World for two days in the absence of an active contract. Also makes possible to keep fighting after suffering extensive damage to one's spiritual core. Archer was a fiercely independent woman ever since childhood. Even when her father and brothers died, she picked up a sword herself and charged into battle to defend her home.

Magic Resistance- C+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope with the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Archer rarely fought against Magecraft in life. Even so, as she practiced as a priestess in a Shinto shrine she picked up a great deal of familiarity to the supernatural. Archer has a natural resistance against thaumaturgy stemming from her divine connection, even if she didn't have much chance to show it off in life. Bonuses are dealt to defending against forms of Magecraft that are Shinto in origin, as well as demonic spells and curses.

Personal Skills:

Divinity- C
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. At this rank, one has reached the pinnacle of divinity for a human body. Crossing this line and one would be considered a Demigod, a mixed-race of divine and mortal. Upon launching her rebellion against the Ouchi Archer proclaimed herself avatar of Mishima Myojin, a guardian deity that inhabited her family's shrine. She was never recorded to have any true divine blood in life, but the people's hopes and faiths invested in Archer have elevated her closer to a genuine Divine Spirit. Her claim of divine inspiration coupled with her prowess in battle lead to Archer being venerated as the "Jeanne D'arc of the East".

Projectiles (Grenades)- B
    Indicates an aptitude for thrown weapons. In Archer's case; Horokubiya, Japanese spherical grenades. Archer and her men used these bombs to bring down the ships of their rivals the Ouchi. Now as a Servant she can wield them with even greater power. Archer favors attaching the grenades to her arrows, lending them an explosive impact.

By combining them with her knowledge of sacraments she can imbue her grenades with different effects than regular explosions, like ice or lightning.

Charisma- C
    A composite Skill that encompasses one's natural charm as well as the ability to rally armies in battle. Raises the ability of allies in group battles. At this rank, Archer's charisma is suitable for the leader of a war-band or small tribe, but not an entire country. Having inspired her people to rally against the Ouchi forces, Archer obtains this Skill. Her own bravery in charging headlong into battle resonates to her allies, spurring them to keep fighting.

Sacraments- C+
    Measures one's proficiency in Magecraft derived from religious sacraments. In Archer's case these are Shinto sacraments, as she was raised as a
    Miko
    shrine priestess
    for her early life. She can forcefully sublimate spiritual beings from the world, bestow blessings to her allies (purifying status ailments and temporarily raising their parameters) and even imbue her arrows with sacraments to amplify their speed and piercing power.

Noble Phantasm
    Oyamazumi Yoroi
    Armor Of Onoshima Island's Guardian Spirit

Type: Barrier/Anti-Army

Archer's armor which she donned in battle against the invading Ouchi forces. The armor is still preserved at Oyamazumi Shrine to this day. According to legend Archer's soul still lingers within the armor and protects the island from harm.

Based on this Archer while wearing the armor Archer can project her soul out as a barrier. Said barrier takes a form resembling the armor itself, but much larger and ghostly transparent, wrapping Archer's whole body like a carapace. This soul-barrier can repel attacks below B-rank without cracking. A-ranked or higher attacks will start to damage it, and it'll shatter outright if hit by too many strong attacks in a row. As it's the projection of Archer's soul it won't be truly destroyed if shattered, but will take several hours before Archer can gather her Mana to reform it again.

By pouring more Mana into it Archer can expand the protective barrier to cover more of her allies. Theoretically it can expand to the point of covering an entire island, but in practice Archer's Mana would be exhausted far before reaching that point. Usually Archer can push the barrier to around 15 feet from her in all directions.

As a trump card, Archer can draw on the armor's full power by revealing its true name. In that case she manifests her soul in its entirety as a giant, ghostly female figure clad in samurai armor and wielding an equally enormous naginata. This is a recreation of Onoshima Island's strongest guardian spirit Mishima Myojin, flavored by Archer's own selfconception. Archer herself hovers within the center of this figure and can freely direct it by gesturing with her arms like conducting a puppet show. However using this technique is greatly taxing on Archer's Mana, leaving her exhausted afterwards and in need of recuperation.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh, you’ve been on a roll lately. Good work!

Blog Entries
    Noble Phantasm deployment, ready!
    One for All and All for One!
    For the sake of mankind and for the sake of this planet as well!
    Vostok, ascend!
    Let's go!!!

“Power of the spirit, it is the main force in man.
    By this spirit, This Force, I shall repay the blood and sweat of all Mankind that made it possible for me to pierce the Heavens!”

Soviet Air Force
    Personality Evaluation
    : Yuri Gagarin

Modest; embarrasses when his humor gets a little too racy; high degree of intellectual development evident in Yuriy; fantastic memory; distinguishes himself from his colleagues by his sharp and far-ranging sense of attention to his surroundings; a well-developed imagination; quick reactions; persevering, prepares himself painstakingly for his activities and training exercises, handles celestial mechanics and mathematical formulae with ease as well as excels in higher mathematics; does not feel constrained when he has to defend his point of view if he considers himself right; appears that he understands life better than a lot of his friends.

Press Conference Speech

I would like to praise here our Soviet designers, engineers and technicians, as well as the entire Soviet nation, for creating the remarkable spaceship "Vostok," its remarkable equipment and powerful carrier rocket which has placed such a huge spaceship in orbit.

I am immensely glad that my beloved fatherland was the first in history to penetrate cosmos. The first airplane, the first satellite, the first cosmic spaceship and the first manned flight into space, these are the stages on the great road of my fatherland toward the conquest of the mysteries of nature.

We plan to fly some more and intend to conquer cosmic space as it should be done.

Personally, I would like to fly some more into space. I like flying. My biggest wish is to fly toward Venus, toward Mars, that would be quite the flight!

His wife's opinion

He was like a sound amplified by a mountain echo. The traveller is small, but the mountains are great, and suddenly they merge into a single whole. Such was Yuri Gagarin.

To accomplish a heroic exploit means to step beyond one's own sense of self-preservation, to have the courage to dare what today seems unthinkable for the majority. And to be ready to pay for it. For the hero himself, his feat is the limit of all possibilities. If he leaves something "in reserve", then the most courageous deed thereby moves into the category of work: hard, worthy of all glorification, but — work. An act of heroism is always a breakthrough into the Great Unknown. Even given most accurate preliminary calculations, man enters into that enterprise as if blindfold, full of inner tension and ready for any outcome.

I feel fine, in fact, I’m feeling great!
    Don’t worry about it, this much spinning and bumping don’t bother me at all!

Ahh, the colors, if only you could see this…
    What beauty, this planet is!
    The clouds, their shadows, the gleaming waters, the horizon, the rich color spectrum of the earth, the transition between the colored surface and the absolute black sky—It’s all so beautiful…

I am truly grateful for being the first person to see this beauty with my own eyes.
    For the sake of this beauty, for the sake of the people of this planet who gave me the chance to see it,

My spirit shall never be broken!

Class: Rider
    Alternative Class: Voyager
    True Name: Yuri Gagarin
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical Facts
    Attribute: Man

What Yuri Gagarin saw as the first person to orbit the Earth was neither divine revelation nor cosmic horror, but the majestic colors of the Earth. A few years just after the largest war the world has ever seen, the very same technology used to shatter the earth and scatter dead bodies across the world is now being used to put a man into the cosmos. He had the will of the world back then, but will Yuri once again receive its blessing now as a Rider-class Servant to protect the planet he love?

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: B+
    AGI: B
    MGI: E
    LCK: EX
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Riding: C
    Class skill of Rider servants, it is the ability to ride mounts and operate vehicles. In Rider’s case, if limited to airplanes and spacecraft, this skill will become rank A.

Magic Resistance: EX (E)
    A modern heroic spirit, he has very little base magic resistance. However, when successfully entering space, it become equivalent to EX rank.

Personal Skills:
    Lift Off: A+
    Mana Burst (Rocket). By expending mana, it is possible to turn even simple vehicle such as cars into vessels capable of flight.

To Reach the Stars: EX
    A version of Pioneer of the Stars exclusive to Rider, it is the acknowledgment of his status as “First Man in Space”. A man that is hailed as Hero for a single feat the whole world, the whole history has prepared him for. It allows Rider to draw mana from the world itself.

Born from a family of peasants, Rider ascended through pure chances and raw willpower into being chosen by his nation and, indeed, the world itself as the first person to venture into space. All the work and products of a nation recently devastated by the worst war in history, all the sweat and blood of engineers, mechanics, and workers that worked on the project, and the fruit of all the inventions made throughout history, all leading up to make possible a miracle—the ascension of a single man into the heavens.

Gravity Resistance: A
    Requirement to become a cosmonaut, it is immunizes Rider from the effects of falling, crashing, and the concept of weight in general, barring external factors such as heat and explosions. Out of thousands of candidates who went through training for the Vostok program, Rider was chosen as one of the few displaying the most mental and physical fortitude to endure the conditions for the mission. On his landing back to Earth, it is said that he endured more than 10 g while still conscious.

Noble Phantasms:
    Vostok, Poyekhali
    301 Seconds Ascension—Let us Pierce the Heavens Above!
    Type: Anti-Sky
    Let’s go! This is the Noble Phantasm that marks humanity’s ascension into the cosmos.

After receiving the blessing, support and confirmation from what is known as the Counter Force, Rider activates this Noble Phantasm, and transforms his ascending Vostok rocket into a pillar of light capable of piercing through any and all obstacles, deflecting any attacks, past all boundaries, until Rider reaches the point where “even the gods of earth cannot reach” —space.

If this Noble Phantasm is activated on places such as a Reality Marble or other types of pocket worlds, then Rider will break free from it and will continue to ascend into space. Upon reaching space and assuming that the entity called the World still supplies him with what’s practically a Holy Grail. Rider’s second Noble Phantasm will be activated.

Prekrasna Nasha Planeta
    108 Minutes Revolution—Let us Preserve this Beautiful Planet!
    Type: Anti-World (Self)
    Orbiting Earth in the spaceship, he saw how beautiful this planet is. This Noble Phantasm is the result of his earnest wish and plea to humanity—preserve and enhance the beauty of planet Earth.

The brilliant pillar of light that was Rider’s first Noble Phantasm will be transformed into a spacecraft, capable of moving anywhere across the planet with ease. For the duration of 108 minutes, this spacecraft generates a city-wide bounded field beneath it, and inside this bounded field, any objects and activities that “harm the beauty of Earth” shall be terminated, and any “scar that wounded the planet” will be healed. In other words, it is a zone where the force of Alaya becomes submissive to the will of Gaia.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Yuri Gagarin: that's a god-like sheet. The way you manage to convey what this man and his accomplishments represent is spectacular and made my own Space-nerd self giggle all the way through while reading. It is also cool that his NP's are not just "big damage sticks", they actually compliment the themes of the sheet very well.
    FC is perfect, obviously. I didn't even need to say that.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    you did it kamerad

you won

it was a test and you won

i always knew you could do it

Also that Kittan FC gives me big feels

Blog Entries
    Kind of a weird question but does anybody have a FC for a girl emerging from/fused with a big earth-like golem? The best would be the girl coming out from the shoulders up, but anything along that general theme would be fine. I'm writing up a Servant who looks like that, and I'm not sure where to find a fitting FC. It's not a big deal since if no one can find anything I can always just pick a more general FC and use that as what her "normal" appearance would look like, but I'm just curious if anything's available.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The "emerging shoulders up" sounds a little too extremely specific to find much methinks.

As far as a girl and a golem goes, this is what immediately came to mind anyways...

Spoiler:
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    The "emerging shoulders up" sounds a little too extremely specific to find much methinks.

As far as a girl and a golem goes, this is what immediately came to mind anyways...

Spoiler:
    Yeah, figured as such. That picture is good but doesn't really fit what I'm looking for at all. Thanks anyways though. I'll probably just find a more general image or describe her appearance myself...

Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

Source (From the shoulders up)

Rest of her body

Source (Albeit somewhat smaller)

True Name: Calypso

Alignment: True Neutral

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- A++ (D)
    Agility- E-
    Endurance- A++ (E)
    Mana- B+
    Luck- E
    NP- B

Personality
    A sweet and gentle girl, who acts very doting on those she loves. She enjoys simple hobbies she can do by herself like singing and weaving. Having spent eons by herself on Ogygia Berserker has a very active imagination, often inventing imaginary friends and talking to them. She's very eager to be summoned as a Servant, finding it a chance to escape from her confinement for the first time and see the world. Berserker treasures each new experience; the scent of wildflowers, a car honking, a stray cat on the street. She reacts to everything like a child seeing it for the first time, because she basically is.

However, millennia of loneliness gnawing at her soul has also severely warped Berserker's psyche, even while her outward sanity remained intact. She's VERY clingy to any new friends she makes, wanting them to stay by her side forever. Conversely, Berserker is utterly terrified of rejection and abandonment. If she gets convinced that one of her friends might try to leave her, Berserker will fly into psychotic rage and jealousy. Even trying to chop off her friends' arms and legs "so they won't ever leave me" wouldn't be out-of-character for her.

A twistedly innocent girl who craves friendship while unconsciously driving others away with her destructive nature.

Berserker has somewhat of a complex over the rock giant fused to her, finding it a painful reminder of her past that she still can't escape. She has trouble carrying out everyday tasks thanks to her giant body's enormous strength making her have difficulty judging how much force to apply to a given task. For instance, accidentally crushing someone while trying to give them a hug, or shattering a teacup she tries to pick up. Because of this Berserker mainly uses her wind-telekinesis to interact with the world rather than her body.

Berserker also harbors a deep hatred of the Olympian gods for imprisoning her. If she encounters a god Servant in the Holy Grail War her normally cheerful demeanour will give way to obsessive fury. She'll want not just to kill the objects of her ire but sadistically punish and make them beg for death, before executing them when their agony and despair is at its peak. That's the only fitting punishment for the hell they subjected her to in Berserker's eyes. However it's worth noting that Berserker's grudge only applies to the gods themselves and not mortals they favored, as she held no ill will against Odysseus for having the blessing of Athena.

Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail is to be finally free of her imprisonment once and for all. She wants to be given the freedom to live not as a goddess bound to her past, but as an independent human. In other words, Berserker would wish to erase herself from the Throne of Heroes and incarnate in the present world so she can live the free life that was denied to her.

Bond Lines:

Lvl 1: "Hi Odys- I mean, Master. I'm your Servant, Calypso. Let's try to get along okay?" *giggles*
    Lvl 2: "I apologize in advance for this bulky form. I understand it might not've been what you were expecting for a divine princess. ...You won't think of abandoning me because I look like this, would you?"
    Lvl 3: "How about a meal Master? I've gotten pretty good at cooking in all my time alone y'know. Eh, 'how am I going to handle cooking with this giant body?'. How cruel, you're going to make a maiden cry asking something like that. Of course, I can just use my wind-magic for things like that! Super convenient, huh Master?" *grins expecting praise*
    Lvl 4: "I was so alone, and afraid, and when I called out there wasn't anyone to answer me. Even when I met someone I loved, they were torn away from my grasp before I could really get to know them. That's why... I'm so happy right now. I get to see the world by your side, even in this form. For me, it's like the whole world is sparkling."
    Lvl 5: "Master... I see now that you're not like that man. You'll never abandon me. I once cursed the rocky giant bound to me as proof that I could never escape my past, but now... I'm grateful for it. Because of it, this body can serve as your shield to protect you."

Dislikes: loneliness, the Olympian gods, her giant body making it hard to interact with the world
    Talents: singing, weaving, playing make-believe (basically all kinds of hobbies that can be done by oneself)
    Natural Enemy: Odysseus

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- EX
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class, raising parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. At this rank, all parameters are ranked up, but most of one's reason is lost.

Berserker is able to remain cheerful and conversational despite her high rank in Mad Enhancement. However deep down her psyche has eroded from eons spent in solitude. When it comes to those she loves Berserker is unnaturally possessive, wishing for them to stay by her side forever and lashing out with maniacal fury if they try to leave her.

Perhaps, if she met someone who would truly never forsake her, the traumas carved into Berserker's soul could eventually heal, but as of now that seems like a distant dream...

Personal Skills:

Titaness Divine Core- B
    A Skill analogous to Godly/Goddess Divine Core held by the race of divine beings known as 'Titans' that predated the gods. A composite that includes the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and body, repels mental interference and protects the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are ingested. Daughter of the Titan Atlas, Berserker would normally qualify as a full-blooded Divine Spirit. However, due to her Noble Phantasm restraining her saint graph this Skill's rank has been lowered, letting her be summoned as a Heroic Spirit.

Supernatural Power- C+
    A fragment of the power of a god. Berserker can levitate small objects by manipulating wind-currents around her. By focusing she's able to send large bursts of wind that can knock people backward. In legend Berserker sent off Odysseus with a gentle breeze to ensure that the weather and sea remained safe enough for him to travel. Her authority over wind has been manifested into this Skill, albeit greatly weakened since she's no longer a full goddess.

Determination Of Solitude- A
    The mental will of steel Berserker refined over the eons spent in isolation on the island of Ogygia. Having retained her wits (...well, mostly) after unimaginable centuries on her own with no one to talk to save herself, Berserker has acquired inhuman patience and focus. This Skill allows Berserker to block out any mental influencing effects below A-rank that would disrupt her thinking.

Alluring Nightingale- B
    A mesmerizing-kind of Skill held by those with a naturally beautiful singing voice. It works as a fascination Magecraft-like effect towards males, but evasion is possible with a Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent as long as they maintain the will to resist. Berserker enchanted Odysseus with her singing voice, inspiring him to stay with her for seven years.

Noble Phantasm
    Ogygia Fylakí
    A Lovely Prison Just For Me

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Mind

The island of Ogygia Berserker was imprisoned on for her father Atlas' rebellion against the gods. While a paradisal place lush with the bounty of nature, it was meant as an inescapable prison for Berserker to reside in until the end of her immortal life.

As Ogygia and Berserker are inseparable, the island still follows her even as a Servant, at least in a manner of speaking. As a Noble Phantasm it has been reinterpreted as a "natural armor" encasing Berserker's body. A golem made of dirt and rocks, with grass and trees sprouting along its back. This is the island of Ogygia itself, conceptualized as an armor that serves to simultaneously protect and imprison Berserker.

Berserker's true body emerges from the top of the golem where a head should be, with her frame below the shoulders still encased in solid rock. The sight of such a slender and delicate girl emerging from a hulking giant of stone is sure to make a bizarre sight for both her enemies and allies. Berserker can freely operate the "golem" at will, moving it like her real body. However, she is utterly unable to leave it. As Ogygia is fused to Berserker's saint graph, any attempt to remove or destroy it could only succeed in killing her.

The armor lends all of Berserker's physical attacks the conceptual weight of "Ogygia", greatly elevating her normally feeble ranking in Strength as she strikes with the force of an entire island behind her. Similarly, attacks targeting her will have to pierce through the equivalent of an entire island to reach Berserker (at least, unless they aim at the exposed upper half of her body). However from the weight of the island pressing down on her Berserker's Agility parameter is permanently locked at E-rank.

There's also another aspect of this Noble Phantasm Berserker can tap into upon invoking its true name. Ogygia is a peaceful prison where one is trapped for eternity, knowing neither hardship nor freedom. By exploiting this concept Berserker can mold the armor into thick, heavy earthen chains that lash out to wrap the enemy. Upon capturing the target the chains then melt down into thick mud that covers their whole body, weighing them down. The mud then hardens again into a layer of rock entombing the victim. Within the rock the opponent is made to relive their own happiest memory.

A blissful prison that traps the enemy in an illusion of eternal fulfillment, at the same time as their life and magical energy are rapidly drained, eventually bringing them unto death. The only way to break free from this ability is to muster the mental will to reject the illusion. Needless to say, only the strongest-willed individuals could reject a promise of everlasting happiness, even a false one, in favor of reality's harshness.

So here's that sheet I'd been talking about. Since I couldn't find one fitting FC I went with the idea of just using separate ones for both "parts" of her. As you can see this is a pretty wild idea, but I'm rather satisfied with it. Given Calypso is cursed to always still within "Ogygia", I felt it fitting that it could manifest as a conceptual armor wrapping her. Also, much thanks to zikari8 for coming up with the Determination Of Solitude Skill for his Lunar Cain sheet. I thought it'd fit my take on Calypso really well. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome.

Blog Entries
    Calypso: that is a very creative interpretation of her, but it makes sense. It is a very sad fate, being alone for eternity. Very creative Noble Phantasm and I overall like it very much, although the extra earth chains thing feels a bit tacked on and underexplored, maybe it could be expanded into another Noble Phantasm.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Calypso: that is a very creative interpretation of her, but it makes sense. It is a very sad fate, being alone for eternity. Very creative Noble Phantasm and I overall like it very much, although the extra earth chains thing feels a bit tacked on and underexplored, maybe it could be expanded into another Noble Phantasm.
    As bad anime fansubs say, being alone is lonely. But anyways, I'm glad you liked the sheet. I see what you mean about the second part of her NP being a bit under fleshed-out, but I thought something extra was needed to make it clearly "Ogygia" and not just some random island-golem.

Blog Entries

Archer of Annwn

"Master, I pledge to employ all of my abilities to help you in tour journey."

Class: Archer
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: Wales
    Height: 162cm
    Weight: 58kg
    Dislikes: Liars, betrayals, thieves
    Talent: hunting
    Armaments: Bow and arrows
    Natural Enemy: Hafgan

Stats

Str: C
    End: D
    Agi: C
    Mna: B
    Lck: A
    NP: B

Skills

Class Skills

Independent Action(B): The ability to remain independent even when rejecting, or being unable to receive a mana supply from the Master. It is possible for Archer to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Magic Resistance(A): Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer".

Personal Skills

Oath of Friendship(A): A strong bond of brotherhood that is kept with someone else. In Archer's case, it is his connection with Arawn, the otherworldly King of Annwn, allowing Archer to borrow some of his Authorities.

Hunting(B): The knowledge of methods for tracking and stalking prey. Archer is able to use the clues in the ambient to deduce if/when an enemy was there and to where they may have gone, but not their skills.

Protection of the Underworld(Honorary)(C): A Skill gifted to Archer who, while not a god of the Underworld, held the position for a short amount of time. It gives a powerful buff effect to all the allies and increases the performance of the Noble Phantasm. However, since it's a temporary variation, Archer cannot normally go against a true ruler of the underworld.

Noble Phantasm

Hounds of the Underworld
    Cwn Annwn

The spectral hounds who are being lent to Archer by their original owner, The Underworld king. They are one of the possible origins of the myths of Hellhounds and are associated with the Wild Hunt.
    A pack of ghostly dogs who appear to be made out of white smoke, they are Phantasmal Creatures of considerable Mystery. They aren't particularly strong as individuals, but can potentially overwhelm a Servant when attacking in a big group. They also have the ability to reduce the enemy's luck stat with their howling.
    Because of their nature, they are extremely susceptible to Holy Sacraments and other kinds of Exorcism. Furthermore, while they do not cost much to maintain, their initial summon is pretty costly.

Head of the Underworld
    Pen Annwfn

Archer's strongest trump card, this Noble Phantasm represents the time where he took Arawn's name and place as ruler of the Underworld. However, it is not simply a disguise but, instead, a complete transformation that essentially turns him into a pseudo-divine spirit.
    When in effect, all of Archer's stats receive a great boost, and he gains Divinity that is equivalent to rank B. Furthermore, his Protection of the Underworld(Honorary) stops being a temporary Skills and becomes the true version of itself, along with increasing to rank A.
    While powerful, the mana cost to maintain this Noble Phantasm active is quite intensive, but that is not it's the only limitation. Because of anectodes on his legend, if during the course of his summoning, Archer engages in any romantic acts with a member of the opposite sex, this Noble Phantasm will become permanently sealed.

Background

Archer's identity is that of Pwyll, the Prince of Dyfed. He is the eponymous hero of Pwyll Pendefig Dyfed, the first branch of the Four Branches of the Mabinogi.
    While hunting in Glyn Cuch, Archer becomes separated from his companions and stumbles across a pack of hounds feeding on a slain stag. He drives the hounds away and sets his own hounds to feast, earning the anger of Arawn, lord of the otherworldly kingdom of Annwn. In recompense, Archer agrees to take on Arawn's appearance and trade places with him for a year and a day and takes his place at Arawn's court.
    At the end of the year, he engages in single combat against Hafgan, Arawn's rival, and mortally wounds him with one blow, earning Arawn overlordship of all of Annwn. After Hafgan's death, Archer and Arawn meet once again, revert to their old appearance and return to their respective courts. They become lasting friends because Archer slept chastely with Arawn's wife for the duration of the year. As a result of his successful ruling of Annwn, he earns the title Pen Annwfn; "head of Annwn".
    Later, he would marry the beautiful Rhiannon and father the hero Pryderi. However, as an Archer, he is summoned in his younger days, before he met his wife.

Personality

Archer is a friendly and high-spirited person. He has a very positive outlook on life that is capable of finding the silver lining even in the bleakest of situations. The natural gentlemanly way he treats people has the unfortunate effect of making him a bit of a "Chick-magnet" but, perhaps luckily, he will remain oblivious to any advances made on his person.
    His most outstanding personality trait is how serious he takes his promises. Once he has given his word, he never takes it back. However, this can cause some trouble since Archer has a very bad habit of making promises without thinking about the implications it could have.
    He is guaranteed to have a good relationship with his Master, so long as they are a good person. However, if his Master is "evil", Archer will have a difficult time reconciling with his morals.

Last edited by the god of world-0; June 22nd, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Pwyll: Pretty solid sheet. Makes me wonder how he'd interact with other underworld Servants like Eresh. Does Oath of Friendship have any unique effects or is just to let him use his other underworld abilities?

Blog Entries
    It gives him a small temporary boost to a stat of his choice, kinda of like a on comand "Affection of the gods", but less romance and more bromance

- - - Updated - - -

He would interact with them as he interacts with anyone else, he would try to befriend. Coincidentally, I feel that this is actually the best way to hendle Underworld deities, if gudao and eresh are any indication.

Fate / White Memoria

I'll have your heart! Hound of Ulster's Avatar
    Hey, back here again! First off, I wanted to thank everyone who gave me feedback on Kullervo! Just wanted to throw up a Servant I've spent a good amount of time thinking up of to theme as well as I could. It's been something I've had help with and have been mulling over for a while, but it was only recently that I finally had the motivation to finish the rest of this sheet. While I feel like Cadmus's legend would better be represented under the Caster class (and I also believe this would be his strongest class as well), I feel like Lancer would be the best way to go for the portrayal I was going for. Anyway, here's a man denied his humanity...

Name: Cadmus

Title(s): The First Greek Hero, Dragon-Slaying King of Order

Class
    : Lancer

Attribute
    : Earth

Alignment
    : Lawful Evil

Armament: His spear and his words.

Legend
    The legendary founder and first king of Thebes. Hailed as the first Greek hero, Cadmus's most famous exploit is the slaying of the Ismenian Dragon and the sowing of its teeth, creating the Spartoi. However, despite obtaining many victories as a leader and king as well as living a life in service to the gods, Cadmus could not help but feel regret for the slaying of the sacred dragon due to the ill fortune that came about after its death.

"If the gods were so enamored by the life of a serpent, then I would be better off living as one myself."

As he spoke those words, it's as if a self-fulfilling prophecy had come to fruition. Scales grew out of his skin as his form shifted into that of a serpent. Cadmus, a hero who had lived as a man, would spend his final days as a snake. Even then, the kingdom that he had found would not be spared by the curse that plagued him, and would continue to plague his family for generations to come.

Personality
    A dutiful king who serves both the gods and his subjects faithfully, believing firmly in the advancement of human order. A loyal, "knight" type Servant to his Master, careful with his words as he is aware of their power. However, Cadmus is plagued with guilt for his actions as well as the curse that sprung forth from them. Due to the weight of this guilt compounded by the disastrous fate of his royal line, he has firmly adopted the role of a "Demon King", serving as nothing more than a tyrant for the people to scorn and a dragon for the hero to slay. If being a hero brought him this much ruin, he would be better off living as a villain, instead.

Parameters
    STR: B

END: C

AGI: B

MGI: A

LCK: E

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    Class skill of Lancer. Cancels spells of A-Rank or below, incapable of being harmed by modern magi. In other words, a "Magus Killer." Due to the effects of a certain curse, Cadmus carries significantly high draconic attributes, granting him a naturally high resistance to magical effects.

Personal Skills
    Carrier of the Letter: A
    Personal skill of Cadmus, who had brought the Phoenician alphabet from the East to the West, which was later adapted by the Greeks to form their own alphabet and onwards, serving as the progenitor of the Latin alphabet, the most widely used script in the world. A rare "cheat" skill that allows Cadmus to improve upon existing concepts by means of bestowing "Human Civilization" (to advance and to develop) with words alone. Fortifications become sturdier, weapons are made deadlier, maids become cuter, etc. Additionally facilitates the use of Spartoi Ismenios in order to create more complex structures.

Affections of the Goddess: B
    Affections of Harmonia, goddess of harmony and concord, and wife of Cadmus. Bestows plus corrections to things made or created by Cadmus, such as the structures built using his Noble Phantasm as well as non-material entities such as alliances and organizations. A blessing that ensures the order that Cadmus enforces shall stand resolute.

Charisma: B++
    Composite skill consisting of a person's charm and talent to command or unify an army, increasing the morale of allies in group battles. Allows one to sufficiently lead a nation as its king. Plus corrections are granted both due to Cadmus's role as a civilization founder (granting modifiers to leading others in building) and as the first to sow the Ismenian Dragon's teeth (granting modifiers to lead the Spartoi). Because of these factors, his charm has developed into a form of curse, and a form of Self-Suggestion is possible.

Spartoi Ismenios
    Name: Spartoi Ismenios

Title: Sow the Seeds of War, Bring Forth Civilization

NP Type: Anti-Army

Range: 1 ~ 99

Maximum Number of Targets: 800

The Demonic Spear of Cadmus, made with the bones of the Ismenian Dragon, and its tip crafted out of the sacred dragon's many teeth. A Spear of Civilization Building that serves as a symbol of his rule. Passively, the Noble Phantasm allows Cadmus to take control of the Spartoi, who take on a diminutive form. Through the Spartoi, Cadmus is able to construct a variety of things in a matter of moments, either from raw materials gathered around him or formed by his own magical energy. From simple structures such as a wall to block enemy attacks, to more grand fortifications such as arenas. While the time it takes to build structures is negligible no matter how big or small they may be, more magical energy is consumed the larger or more complex the structure may be. In other words, a simple tool meant for building.

By invoking the true name of this Noble Phantasm and lunging the spear tip into the ground, Cadmus is able to bring forth the Spartoi in their true, more terrifying form. An army of dragon tooth warriors is brought forth from the earth, born from the sacred dragon of the War God, Ares. While they are unable to take more nuanced orders due to their thirst for battle and their in-fighting, they can easily be directed to an enemy camp, unleashing a wave of devastation in their wake while carrying the unique effect of "setting the foundation for a new city." Civilization is born from destruction, and order cannot be enforced if chaos is not first unleashed.

It should be noted that the true power of this Noble Phantasm would be better expressed if Cadmus were summoned under the Caster class.

Város Harmonias
    Name: Város Harmonia

Title: Burden of Guilt, Become Thy Servant

NP Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Range: 0

Maximum Number of Targets: 1

A beautiful necklace crafted by Hephaestus, a wedding gift given to Harmonia as she was wed to Cadmus. Takes the shape of two snakes, a symbol of Cadmus and Harmonia's intertwined (and ultimate) fate. However, rather than the true cursed necklace of beauty belonging to Harmonia, it is instead a crystallization of the curse of ruin that plagued Cadmus and the royal line of Thebes after his slaying of the Ismenian Dragon, a sacred serpent which was said to be the favored child of Ares. A powerful divine curse of order that Cadmus is forced to bear, this necklace enforces Cadmus with the fate of "a life of absolute obedience in service to the gods." While this necklace would direct Cadmus's fate towards this direction, it does not necessarily prevent Cadmus from defying the gods with his own free will. Instead, defiance against the gods sports their own unique consequences.

Should Cadmus act in a matter that would be deemed as against the will of the gods, whether it would be disobeying their orders, disrespecting their authority, or acting in a matter that is completely unruly, a change would occur to Cadmus's body, molding his Saint Graph to be closer to that of the Ismenian Dragon. While these changes would remain permanent, Cadmus is able to control this curse to a degree utilizing his Self Suggestion, but as he gets closer to becoming a serpent, Cadmus would continue to lose more of himself to the curse as his Saint Graph is altered into that of the Ismenian Dragon. Even as he is summoned, Cadmus already bears some of the sacred dragon's attributes, his Saint Graph already carrying the burden of the curse placed upon him.

A Noble Phantasm that serves as an eternal reminder of Cadmus's sole transgression against the gods, and a grim reminder that his life should be spent in service to the gods. If he so wishes to act out of his station and defy the gods and to act against human order, then he would be better off as a serpent than a man. As his Saint Graph is completely changed, he would become the antithesis of what he once was. Rather than a builder of civilization, a destroyer of human order would take his place. Rather than a "King of Order", there would be a "■■■■■■ of Chaos" in his place. And rather than a heroic dragon slayer, there would be an evil dragon in his place, awaiting another worthy challenger to take its place...