Page 58 of 620 FirstFirst ... 8485356575859606368108158558 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 12387

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Oh, glad you continued those, yay!

The takes on the Olympians in that history are definitely interesting and an Ares who never really grows into Mars due to circumstances and temptation by the setting makes for a pretty natural development. He’s a somewhat straightforward Berserker type but a strong one and the imagery with the armor is strong - he’s at his lowest point but strong due to how much he can break his hosts.

An interesting concept - I think it’d benefit from more info about his perspective now that he’s been in that form for so long, since it focuses on the brutality and martial side more than “how does he think of his existence/goals when he’s been a parasitic bloodsucker for that long.”
    Question Sunny why did your last contest entry vanish actually and some Infos of your profile alongside it i wonder and perhps some others are wondering ?

and what do you say to my profile above ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Assassin of the Sun

“See the fate of robber birds, O little finch...”

Key Words

01: Santiago!

A battlecry used by various Spanish forces. Originating in the Reconquista, during the battle of Las Navas de Tolosa, a turning point in the battle against the Almohad army. It is a phrase that calls upon St. James the Moor-Slayer, a legendary figure seen as a protector of Spaniards in peril.

After this point, it continued in general usage in multiple variants. The veneration of St. James, and the use of his name, were carried to the New World, where various conquistadors invoked the name in times of danger.

02: The Famous Thirteen

A group of thirteen Conquistadors. When a ship arrived to pick a larger expedition up, their leader drew a line in the sand with his sword. He offered an ultimatum: to go back to Panama, in poverty and safety, or to go Peru and risk toil, hunger, nakedness, storms, desertion and death - but for the unimaginable riches of the Inca, such a risk could easily pay off. Then, he stepped across the line.

After their leader, only thirteen of the 160 men that had set off on the expedition followed. Thirteen who stood by their leader in the face of death and destruction. Thirteen who were willing to risk everything for the exploration of the New World.

Though they’re supposedly the ‘famous’ thirteen, the only name among them worthy of the status of a Heroic Spirit is their leader-

True Name: Francisco Pizarro
    Sex: Male
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Spain
    Historical Era: Age of Discovery
    Attribute: Man

Parameters and Skills

Parameters

Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: B

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: B

The ability to obfuscate one’s presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying and setting up ambushes. At this rank, it is possible to disappear and become incredibly difficult to detect, though the rank drops when preparing to attack.

Since Pizarro’s most essential victory was a sneak attack, he naturally excels at hiding his presence.

Personal Skills

Conquistador: A

A skill belonging to those who conquered uncharted lands, during voyages in the Age of Discovery. It represents the acts of invasion, pillaging, enslaving and ruling over an undiscovered land.

As a Conquistador second in fame only to the likes of Cortes, it’s natural that Pizarro would have this skill at a high rank. Even if he was only following in the footsteps of others, his actions resulted in the conquest of the Inca empire.

Golden Rule: A

A skill denoting the ability of one’s capacity to acquire wealth. Even if it required taking an emperor hostage, his ability to plunder various precious metals and valuable objects from the New World is truly impressive.

Voyager of the Storm: D

The talent to sail ships, vessels that require a larger crew. Since the ability to lead others is necessary, the skill also contains the effects of Charisma and Military Tactics. Since Pizarro hasn’t been summoned as a Rider, the skill has degraded somewhat. Even so, he retains the ability to command and inspire a small group or crew.

Child of the Sun: A

A skill representing the welcoming of the Conquistadors by the Inca as demigods, ‘children of the sun’. As Pizarro scouted Peru for its value, he was able to suppress the greed and hostile intent of both himself and his followers, and was received as an honored guest. Similar to Espionage, it means that before hostilities have begun, Pizarro will be recognised not as an ‘enemy’ but as a ‘visitor’. Naturally, it’s a useful skill for one who deceives others into friendships only to plunder and destroy them later.

In addition, it adds a negligible aptitude for status as a Divine Spirit, as well as an attribute of the sun. As such, it becomes possible to mistake him for a minor demigod. Additionally, it seems he himself has a certain sympathy for those who can be considered ‘sons of the sun’. Whether this is a side effect of the skill or an aspect of his own personality is unknown.

It seems that the reason this skill is at such a high rank is due to the various blessings Pizarro received from Atahualpa.

Noble Phantasm

Atahualpa: The Royal Hunt of the Sun

D+++ Rank Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-10
    Targets: 1

A sublimation of the capture and execution of the Inca emperor Atahualpa, in the form of a long chain. As the weapon of an Assassin, a tool of execution, it is not well-suited for use as a weapon in ordinary fights. Its uses are to bind and to destroy, strangling the life from a surprised or incapacitated opponent.

As a device used to kill the demigod emperor of the Inca, it excels against royalty, the divine, and those associated with the sun, meeting its full strength if the target matches these requirements. As it gains power, the chain becomes further unbreakable, more binding. In this sense, it can be seen as a descendant of a certain other chain used to restrain the divine.

Even so, its purpose in killing Atahualpa was closer to ‘testing immortality’ by the method of killing rather than simply execution. As such, even touching the chains is instant death to anyone with an ability that is considered ‘immortality’... though any Heroic Spirit with such an ability is almost certainly immune to such a low-grade test. Well, perhaps it will at least weed out those who falsely claim that capacity.

The weapon of a hypocrite and a coward, a man without faith or integrity.

History and Character

Biography

Francisco Pizarro was born illegitimate, grew up uneducated and illiterate, joining an expedition to the new world as his only path towards gaining power and fame. He made several failed attempts towards conquering Peru, each time pushing forward with determination in pursuit of the gold and fame that he knew he could achieve.

His first success was his expedition with the ‘famous thirteen’, who were welcomed by the locals as they explored Peru. Here, Pizarro gained enough evidence of the riches the country held to convince King Charles I of Spain to grant them permission and resources to conquer that land.

Pizarro’s forces met up with the Inca emperor Atahualpa, sending a friar to treat with him while the rest laid in wait for an ambush. When Atahualpa threw down the bible the friar offered him, and refused to pay tribute to the King of Spain, Pizarro’s forces attacked, overwhelming the Inca with surprise and a surgical strike at their leader.

Atahualpa was taken captive, kept in a room that he promised to fill with treasure if he was freed. Pizarro agreed to the deal, confident that it was impossible. But as people from across the empire brought treasure to free their emperor, Pizarro’s began to bond with Atahualpa over various conversations. The two men respected each other as leaders, and even came to understand each other. It was the first bond in a long time that Pizarro felt was meaningful, not simply a manipulation.

As the voices of his men continued to clamour for the death of the enemy king, Pizarro resisted for as long as possible. Atahualpa refused to forgive his captors, so he couldn’t be freed, but nor did Pizarro want to kill his friend But Atahualpa did not fear death. His confidence that his father, the sun, would return him to life was absolute. Even Pizarro was swayed, receiving blessings from Atahualpa and converting to the Inca religion. At the demands of his men, Pizarro staged a mock trial, executing Atahualpa with a garrotte rather than a burning that would have eliminated his body with no hope of revival. Atahualpa didn’t return.

With the emperor dead, the highly centralised Inca empire was an easy enough conquest for the Spanish forces, small as they were. Pizarro founded the city of Lima to serve as a capital for the country - perhaps the one part of his legacy he could truly be proud of.

In the end he was assassinated by the followers of an old partner who he had turned on. Pizarro killed three of the twenty attackers before being stabbed in the throat while trying to withdraw his sword from a corpse. Crawling on the floor, he painted a cross in his own blood, and cried for Christ before dying. Perhaps a way of begging for forgiveness in his last moments.

Character

Fundamentally a nihilist, one who believes in nothing and nobody. The main influence of his actions in life was a simple fear of death. In achieving riches as a plunderer, life could be made comfortable. In achieving fame as a great conqueror, death itself could be conquered. So long as his name remained spoken, even if it was as a monstrous villain, in that sense he would live on, even as time destroyed his bones.

There was a moment, when he thought that the light of the sun might conquer death, might raise its son from that cold grasp once more into the brightness of day-
    When that hope was dashed, one could say that the person known as ‘Francisco Pizarro’ died, along with Atahualpa.

Well, his existence as a Heroic Spirit is something that reignites that hope, to a certain extent.

Though he seems like a good leader at times, he sees most people as nothing more than tools.
    His first piece of advice to his master will always be “Don’t ever trust me.” Though he’s unlikely to ever betray his master outright, this is rooted in pragmatism more than anything. He will generally attempt to keep a professional attitude towards any master, but certain personalities will annoy him enough to break this demeanor.

As for his wish for the holy grail, it’s simply immortality, as the fear of death continues to motivate him. If there’s a wish hidden deeper in his heart, it would probably be the forgiveness of that man who shone like the sun.

Relationships

Atahualpa
    Ahahahaha! So you’ve returned from death after all! Come, son of the sun, dance with me again!

Hernan Cortes
    Your tactics certainly worked well, so I suppose I should thank you... Ah, I can’t help but feel uneasy.

His Half-Brothers
    So, you’ve shown up again? Don’t expect me to indulge you this time.

Bond CE

A King’s Ransom

To fill a room with treasure - once gold, and twice silver.
    An impossible promise, so I made an impossible promise in return.

But as the room began to fill, I began to believe.
    That King, who shone like the sun-
    In a land beyond maps and scholars, could it be possible?
    The sun, once set, could rise again.

My promise was impossible from the start.
    And so, I killed him.
    And so, he did not return.

What does it matter?
    Words kept, words broken, it all means nothing.

Notes

Another Servant made in roughly the same context as Oedipus. Not really for an RP since he doesn't have a personality I'd really like to play or enough mechanical versatility to be really interesting, but hopefully the themes are tight enough. It's an interpretation of Pizarro based less in history than in the play The Royal Hunt of the Sun by Peter Schaffer, which I named the Noble Phantasm after. It's a decent enough play, though I've never seen it staged, just read it. The quote line below his appearance is directly lifted from the play, I believe from a song Atahualpa teaches him, or vice versa. It's been a while since I read it. Some of the lines from the CE are adapted from the play, too, 'land beyond maps and scholars' and 'words kept, words broken, it all means nothing' are directly lifted as far as I remember.

This is kind of a pre-meme faceclaim phase for me, when I'd just find some random guy from GBF or FEH that looked good enough, but I think it's a pretty fitting FC nonetheless. The formatting is a little different, since I had some stuff about the famous thirteen and Santiago that I wanted to cover, but didn't fit into skills or NPS beyond the generic army summon, so I made them keywords instead. Keywords can be fun, but I don't think I've done them since.

I've also seen an Atahualpa posted here at some point, though it was a a while ago and I don't remember who posted it, or if it had much of an influence on this sheet, or I saw it after I'd already written up Pizarro. I remember liking it though. I do think the NP was influenced by some Maiu sheet where his hair net that captures the sun was descended from Gil's Enkidu chain, and I think I did something similar with a later sheet, too. Maybe I'll post that one next.

Blog Entries
    Pizarro : intersting Concept i must say ,though more can i dont say as im only superficial knowledgeable with the whole conquistador Topic. though i hope that he dont meet my Steller then could it be unfavorable for him .

have you actually seen my Kay Kawus im curious what do you say to him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Pizarro : intersting Concept i must say ,though more can i dont say as im only superficial knowledgeable with the whole conquistador Topic. though i hope that he dont meet my Steller then could it be unfavorable for him .

have you actually seen my Kay Kawus im curious what do you say to him ?
    He seems pretty strongly inflated for someone who in myth was mostly just an idiot who had to get rescued by Rostam a lot. Also, I've noticed you seem to be giving people multiple alignments and attributes a lot of the time. Why is that, exactly? I don't know if I can think of any canon examples that have multiple of either.

You seem to have combined Evaporation of Sanity with Mental Pollution in effect, and while I think Evaporation of Sanity works well with the moon motif you're going with, it seems a little inflated. Perhaps I missed something, but do you mention when it isn't active, or is it something to do with the moon like with Astolfo?

Not really a fan of Imperial Privilege in general, and I'm not sure if it really works with Persian figures, but that's mostly just a pet peeve of mine. I'm also not a fan of the eyes stacking glam eyes, Clairvoyance, anti-all illusions, and creating illusions. Just seems a bit much, honestly. I'm not sure what to think about Golden Rule for Cows, but it's a funny mental image at least.

As for the Noble Phantasms, they're way too much, certainly in terms of just how much writing there is there. I hate to say it, but I only really skimmed them. In cases like with the birds, I'd say its better to leave the specifics ambiguous and just say he has access to all kinds of Phantasmal Birds or whatever - it's not like Gilgamesh lists out every weapon he has and their effects. I know that's an extreme example, but it's the same with like Rama, Scathach, EMIYA, Raikou, etc. Can't say I'm a fan of having all these birds from different cultural spheres either. I don't really understand the second one at all, and it seems like you've made some complicated system of trading cows for birds when you have infinite cows but they take a while to summon or something. I dunno, just reminds me of Settlers of Catan, and I don't like to be reminded of that. The demon thing seems dumb and over the top; you already have the super powerful eyes, why turn into a demon too? I think you've already stretched the myth a fair bit as far as I can tell, why add turning into a demon?

That said, it does remind me of a slightly rushed sheet I made that was basically Rostam Alter, who'd integrated the White Demon's head and got corrupted by it. It needs a lot of polishing but I can post that if you're interested.

Blog Entries
    Re: Koga

He’s not a figure that I know too much about, but cross checking with his Wiki, it seems like you did a lot of research and the interpretation is creative.

I agree with the above comment that the first NP is probably pretty overloaded given the limits of a Servant container, though, and the demon stuff is layering a bit too many concepts into one class.

My main questions would be why he has the plus modifiers in his stats and why Foreigner is a possible class for him - he’s got some madness, but Ahura Mazda seems like a pretty earthly conventional god in the way you are describing it? He doesn’t really seem to have any association with an unknown alien existence. It could be worth exploring how you view Mazda in relation to him.

But his own personality is pretty well developed.

I don’t really wish to talk about the other matters, though.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Been kicking around the idea of making an Ahura Mazda Servant that is basically an inverse Angra Mainyu. Also been trying to think of stuff to do for an Alter Ego based around Mount Fuji. So far all I've got for Ahura Mazda is that he is a Ruler-class Servant and the Mount Fuji Servant is a composite of Kuninotokotachi and Konohanasakuyahime. I'm very stuck...
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Been kicking around the idea of making an Ahura Mazda Servant that is basically an inverse Angra Mainyu. Also been trying to think of stuff to do for an Alter Ego based around Mount Fuji. So far all I've got for Ahura Mazda is that he is a Ruler-class Servant and the Mount Fuji Servant is a composite of Kuninotokotachi and Konohanasakuyahime. I'm very stuck...
    For Mt. Fuji you could go with it being the closest to heaven and associated with immortality from the Kaguyahime legend. Not sure what abilities that'd grant, however...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    For Mt. Fuji you could go with it being the closest to heaven and associated with immortality from the Kaguyahime legend. Not sure what abilities that'd grant, however...
    Honestly, despite how the Japanese believe it to be of such high importance, Mount Fuji doesn't seem to have much going for it in the way of lore...

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Miraculously springing up in a single day will do that.

Blog Entries
    Maybe Mount Fuji being the closest to heaven could give it a resistance against "earthly things", but I still don't know how to work the associations with immortality.

...Ah, crud, I have to come up with an id_es for this thing too. This is gonna suck.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Say Lambda-Nu, how's the rest of your backlog of Servants coming along, besides this newest idea you've been kicking around?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Say Lambda-Nu, how's the rest of your backlog of Servants coming along, besides this newest idea you've been kicking around?
    It's going fine. Please stop asking.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Berserker of Jidong
    "This is... Pfft, AHAHA, VERY WELL! I shall play my part once again in this sickening stage we call life! That said, I hope you understand, "Master", but it's natural for a performer to demand payment, wouldn't you agree? As long as you understand that, I believe we can get along nicely."

Source

"Oh my, are you begging for mercy? Your performance is rather impressive, but overall... why should I care? Are you all not actors as well? You must be. After all... Nothing exists beyond myself."

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Liu Pengli
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: China (2nd Century BC)

Parameters:

STR: C+
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: D
    LCK: C+
    NP: B

Dislikes: Restrictions to his freedom, being questioned
    Talent: Theatrics, killing, wanton violence
    Natural Enemy: Qin Shi Huang, Gilgamesh
    Armament: Sword, knives, torture implements
    Catalyst: Historical records detailing his crimes

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (EX)

The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Berserker is capable of eloquent speech, but there is something else fundamentally "wrong" about him that makes mutual understanding impossible... Metaphysical solipsism; the belief that only one's own mind is certain to exist, while the external world beyond it is nothing more than lies or illusions. Berserker's particular variation of solipsism takes the form of believing that the entire world is a "play" with him being the star performer. Thus, as the "main character", he is free to do anything he wants, with complete disregard for the lives of other humans. After all, to him, other humans are nothing more than supporting actors or NPCs. Furthermore, Berserker can freely play the part of a dignified prince if he wishes to, but in exchange, he demands "payment" for temporarily suppressing his own wishes and abiding by the world's norms and laws. This payment means allowing him to indulge in his serial-killing hobbies without interruption. His sanity seems to further decline whenever he engages in these acts of killing, replacing his normally composed attitude with maniacal laughter.

Personal Skills
    Butcher of Murky Nights (A+)

A variation of Murderer of Misty Nights and Walker of Foggy Nights​, denoting Berserker's status as one of humanity's earliest recorded serial killers. Unlike a certain famed British serial killer, Berserker lacks... methodology in his acts. His victims were assaulted with the utmost brutality, their bodies found in unrecognizable conditions. His motives were never clear as well. While he took his victims' possessions, it's doubtful that he actually needs them, being born a prince and all. Thus, it's as if Berserker killed solely for the purpose of self-gratification, succumbing into his violent impulses and reveling at the chaos he was able to inflict upon another human being. While this Skill is roughly equivalent to D-ranked Presence Concealment during the day, it permits preemptive strike against all enemies at nighttime. Furthermore, with each consecutive strike made after the first, Berserker's strength parameter gradually increases, akin to a mad butcher chopping up his victims with no regard for precision or methodology, only wanton violence.

Blatant Disregard For Human Life (A)

A Skill denoting one who places no value in the lives of humans. Functioning similarly to high-ranking Mental Pollution, this Skill allows Berserker to shrug off almost any kind of mental attack made by those he considers "human". A Skill born of Berserker's all-encompassing ego and solipsistic mindset. "Nothing beyond myself exists. Thus, their words, their pleas, and their final death throes do not truly exist. These performers serve solely as my payment, and they would happily throw away their lives for me." No amount of mental interference magecraft or genuine, heartfelt pleas can change Berserker's mind once he fully taps into this mindset.

This Skill also allows Berserker to deal more damage to humanoid enemies. Most humans have a natural disposition where they feel some form of fear, disgust, or guilt upon inflicting damage or taking the life of another human being. This is something that even the most experienced killers try hard to suppress, and occasionally, it stayed their hand, or at the very least, limited the amount of damage they could inflict upon another. Berserker holds no such disposition. "They aren't real, and even if they are, their existences only serve to satisfy me." Thus, Berserker possesses no natural concept of "holding back", and it makes him a disturbingly terrifying opponent to face.

Imperial Privilege (C-)

An ability that, due to the insistence of the owner, allows Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. Despite being born as a prince, this Skill's rank is low due to how Berserker was exiled and stripped of his royal title later in life. Perhaps due to its low rank as well as Berserker's mindset, Skills usable through this ability are strictly limited to those relevant to the act of "killing", including Monstrous Strength and Torture Technique. Incidentally, this Skill also grants a small boost to Berserker's luck parameter, similar to how his status mitigated the punishment he was supposed to receive, from death penalty to exile.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Performers' Smoldering Exit
    Línghún Dàhuo

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 500 metres
    Max Targets: 10 people

"Right, then, I suppose you've played your parts well enough. It's time to step off the stage and offer up your lives to me. Now, just what will you do..? Ufufu... AHAHAHA!"

Berserker indulged in pleasure-killing for 29 years. During the height of his reign of terror, it was said that not a single person dared to leave their homes after sundown. Of course, considering Berserker's power and authority, locking one's doors are futile measures at best. Once he had marked his potential victim, he would calmly wait in front of their doors, and if he got bored of waiting, he would set fire to the house. Then the victim was presented with a cruel choice; stay inside and burn to death, or get out of the house and into Berserker's clutches. Presented with this choice, many preferred to burn, accepting their hopeless fate. This choice also further solidified Berserker's twisted mindset. If they preferred to stay inside and burn without a fight, it must mean that they willingly submitted their lives to him. Conversely, if they went outside, it must mean that they were so eager to offer up their lives and meet their end by Berserker's own hands. The world is a play, and he is the star performers. Others exist solely for the purpose of his own self-satisfaction.

A Noble Phantasm only usable at night, this is the crystallization of his mindset, as well as the cruel choice he presented before his victims. By uttering a special incantation and marking up to ten individuals to be his "victims", Berserker establishes a bounded field encompassing a 500 metre radius from Berserker's current position. For the duration of the night, the marked victims will be unable to leave this bounded field. Within this field, it would feel as if the victims' magic circuits are burning up, causing them immense pain proportional to the amount and quality of their circuits. After a few hours, their circuits would erupt in flames, burning the targets from inside out. The only way to partially relieve this pain would be to remain within a 20 metre radius of Berserker himself... which makes them an easy target for him. Whichever course of action the targets take, this Noble Phantasm imparts their minds with the concept of hopelessness. Targets will feel a sense of impending doom, and Skills capable of "showing a path to victory" such as Clairvoyance, Instinct, and Eye of the Mind are sealed. In that sense, perhaps this Noble Phantasm forces Berserker's mindset upon his targets; concepts such as "victory" or "survival" will seem incredibly distant to them, while they feel like whatever course of action they take, the final, natural outcome is certain death. It requires extensive mental fortitude to resist this curse of hopelessness, and even stronger physical and mental abilities to face Berserker head-on amidst the immense pain caused by their magic circuits. Aside from killing Berserker, the only other way to survive this Noble Phantasm would be to make it through the entire night without succumbing to the pain. High levels of endurance and pain tolerance is required to pull off such a feat. This Noble Phantasm deactivates automatically at sunrise. Possibly earlier if Berserker's Master succumbs to the intense mana cost first.

Description
    Berserker's True Name is Liu Pengli, Prince of Jidong, and one of the earliest serial killers attested by historical sources.

Berserker is best described as a man who had fully embraced his own identity, for better or worse. He knows that society considers his acts to be monstrous and inhumane, but he takes much enjoyment from them. Thus, there is no reason to take their opinions into mind. Besides, why should he ever listen to those that don't even truly exist in his eyes? They are supporting characters at best, and they think they can tell him what to do? Both in life and as a Servant, Berserker had never doubted his own actions. He never had any kind of moral quandary simply because to him, the only voice that exists and matters is his own. Any voice that questions his ideals and actions is nothing more than background noise not even worth listening to.

While all this may make Berserker a highly unstable and dangerous Servant to work with, there is a way to exercise some form of control over him. Berserker is a fan of acting and theatrics, and at times, he can be persuaded to play the part of an honest, law-abiding citizen. His acting skills are top-notch, and he can restrain his impulses and present himself as a dignified, gentlemanly prince with enough persuasion. Do note that all of this is simply an act, though, a little fun pastime that Berserker likes to indulge himself in from time to time. He still demands payment (a few hours of uninterrupted killing) for this, and if he ever got bored, he could simply drop his act altogether.

Berserker does not have any specific wish. He simply wishes to continue indulging himself in killing. He does not seem to care all that much about the Grail either, claiming that if since he is the only certain existence in the universe, it's only natural that the Grail should fall into his hands... not that he'd go out of his way to obtain it either.

Lore
    Liu Pengli, Prince of Jidong, was a 2nd-century bc Han prince. He is one of the earliest serial killers attested by historical sources.

Liu was Prince of Jidong in the sixth year of the middle era of the Emperor Jing of Han (144 bc), the year of his father's banishment from the capital and death. A nephew of the ruling Emperor, Liu grew up to be a ruthless tyrant. Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian relates that, "twenty-nine years later, he was arrogant and cruel and would go out on marauding expeditions with tens of slaves or young men who were in hiding from the law, murdering people and seizing their belongings for nothing else but sheer sport. Confirmed victims exceeded 100, and these murders were known across the kingdom." During the height of his reign of terror, it was said that not a single individual dared to leave their houses after sundown, not that it deterred the prince from his murderous acts either way. He would patiently wait for his victims to come out. If his patience was thinning, he would order his goons to drag them out, or he would set the house on fire without hesitation to smoke them out.

During this time, the Emperor mostly turned a blind eye to the atrocities committed by his nephew. It all changed when the son of one of Liu's victims appealed directly before the Emperor. His report encouraged fellow survivors and families of victims to do the same, all of them demanding Liu to face the death penalty for his crimes. While the Emperor could no longer ignore the people's pleas, he could not bear to have his own nephew killed, and Liu Pengli was stripped of his royal title and banished to the county of Shangyong (now Zhushan in Hubei Province). Nothing else was known regarding Liu's fate afterwards. Relegated into nothing more than a commoner, it was as if he disappeared from the annals of history. Perhaps he met his end shortly afterwards in a case of vigilante justice, or perhaps he lived on and continued killing, now unrestrained by his royal title and obligations... The truth may forever be unknown.
    Relationships
    William Shakespeare:
    "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players... Ufufu, I couldn't agree more. Tell me, playwright, would you like to know what happens backstage? In moments where I don't have to maintain this act?"

Carmilla, Gilles de Rais (Caster):
    "I see there are people here unafraid to take what they want, unrestrained by anything... Ufufu, how admirable. We could have been good friends, if only you truly exist. How unfortunate. Being the sole star performer truly is a blessing and a curse."

Gilgamesh (Archer), Qin Shi Huang, Ozymandias, Tipu Sultan:
    "I cannot comprehend the likes of you. Your power is absolute, and you seem to understand that commoners are nothing more than dust beneath your feet. So tell me... What's stopping you from going down my path..?"

Emperor Jing of Han:
    "Ah, dear uncle, how nice to see you again! Tell me, is it curtain call yet? I played my part as a commoner long enough after you banished me. Now... allow me to receive my payment. Your life, in exchange for mine."

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    -The whole bit with solipsism is pretty much an original idea of mine used to explain his lack of motive beyond sheer pleasure-killing.

-He's partially designed as a foil to the smug king archetype like Gilgamesh, with their personality flaw turned up to eleven. After all, if you have all the power in the world, with so little care towards your own people, or other human beings in general... what's stopping you from just doing anything you like, like this Berserker here? His monologues are disturbing enough to even make Grail mud-corrupted Gil visibly unsettled, as it's simultaneously outrageous and hits close to home.

-Despite being a serial killer, he doesn't qualify as an Assassin since he really couldn't give a damn about stealth or anything of the like. He's all about swooping in guns blazing and inflicting as much damage as possible for his own amusement. Of course, you can probably persuade him to sneak around and limit his casualties somewhat, but he'll probably get bored of that before long.

-If you ever summon this madman to Chaldea, well... he's really unstable, but the best course of action would be to try and convince him that the time spent farming/completing stories and events is his payment for not killing anyone in Chaldea.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 19th, 2020 at 03:49 AM.

JP Friend Code
    I hope you don't go the syncretism route and make Ahura Mazda = Vairocana like SMT series did, because in TM Nasu already throw around the idea of Vairocana = Amaterasu = Tamamo lol.

And speaking of Vairocana, they also syncretized Asama no Okami (Mount Fuji as a god) with Vairocana back in the days, but don't do that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    I hope you don't go the syncretism route and make Ahura Mazda = Vairocana like SMT series did, because in TM Nasu already throw around the idea of Vairocana = Amaterasu = Tamamo lol.

And speaking of Vairocana, they also syncretized Asama no Okami (Mount Fuji as a god) with Vairocana back in the days, but don't do that.
    Wasn't planning to. Had no idea who Vairocana was anyway.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure about Mt Fuji, but with Ahura Mazda being an inverse Angra Mainyu, you mean that someone was chosen to represent all the world's good, am I right? That reminds me of Madokami, though if you want them to be an exact counterpart to Angra as a Servant, it wouldn't reach such levels of broken. Maybe they could have something related to the yazata spirits that assist to give Ahura Mazda more worship, powering them up as they are worshiped more and more?
    Last edited by King of Padoru; July 19th, 2020 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post

"Hah, there's no way you would be able to beat him. My Berserker is the greatest mountain of Japan."

"...!? Greatest mountain of Japan, you must mean..."

"Yes. The one standing there is the devil called Mt Fuji."

topical

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I'm not sure about Mt Fuji, but with Ahura Mazda being an inverse Angra Mainyu, you mean that someone was chosen to represent all the world's good, am I right? That reminds me of Madokami, though if you want them to be an exact counterpart to Angra as a Servant, it wouldn't reach such levels of broken. Maybe they could have something related to the yazata spirits that assist to give Ahura Mazda more worship, powering them up as they are worshiped more and more?
    Basically. And that’s actually a pretty good idea. I’ll have to look into that a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    topical
    This post was made on the last CaS and it’s what gave me the idea to make Mount Fuji into a Servant.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SSW View Post
    He seems pretty strongly inflated for someone who in myth was mostly just an idiot who had to get rescued by Rostam a lot. Also, I've noticed you seem to be giving people multiple alignments and attributes a lot of the time. Why is that, exactly? I don't know if I can think of any canon examples that have multiple of either.

You seem to have combined Evaporation of Sanity with Mental Pollution in effect, and while I think Evaporation of Sanity works well with the moon motif you're going with, it seems a little inflated. Perhaps I missed something, but do you mention when it isn't active, or is it something to do with the moon like with Astolfo?

Not really a fan of Imperial Privilege in general, and I'm not sure if it really works with Persian figures, but that's mostly just a pet peeve of mine. I'm also not a fan of the eyes stacking glam eyes, Clairvoyance, anti-all illusions, and creating illusions. Just seems a bit much, honestly. I'm not sure what to think about Golden Rule for Cows, but it's a funny mental image at least.

As for the Noble Phantasms, they're way too much, certainly in terms of just how much writing there is there. I hate to say it, but I only really skimmed them. In cases like with the birds, I'd say its better to leave the specifics ambiguous and just say he has access to all kinds of Phantasmal Birds or whatever - it's not like Gilgamesh lists out every weapon he has and their effects. I know that's an extreme example, but it's the same with like Rama, Scathach, EMIYA, Raikou, etc. Can't say I'm a fan of having all these birds from different cultural spheres either. I don't really understand the second one at all, and it seems like you've made some complicated system of trading cows for birds when you have infinite cows but they take a while to summon or something. I dunno, just reminds me of Settlers of Catan, and I don't like to be reminded of that. The demon thing seems dumb and over the top; you already have the super powerful eyes, why turn into a demon too? I think you've already stretched the myth a fair bit as far as I can tell, why add turning into a demon?

That said, it does remind me of a slightly rushed sheet I made that was basically Rostam Alter, who'd integrated the White Demon's head and got corrupted by it. It needs a lot of polishing but I can post that if you're interested.
    About his alinments the first is he under Evaporation of sanity and the second is without . and it has really something to do with the moon and i mentioned that if Evaporation of sanity is active he cant properly acces Imperial Privileges .

About Imperial Privileges i researched what i found and went with that the pre islamic Shahs /Iranic Rulers of the Shahname are comparable with either the Sasanian or the Achaemenidic Rulers as i found out that Kay Kwus succesor Kay Khosrow vould have been Kyros the great so did i asume an similar God king System like the other kingdoms of this time like the Pharao .

it similar like that there are asumption which figures could have been Rostam so that for Rostam profile a similar way like Charlesmagne and Karl is possible ,like with the figure of Verethraagna as his historical Counterpart or base .

but im curious About your Rostam

and About his Golden Rule were in the past and partially even today in some communities the Wealth of some pesron were evaluated in the size or Quality of the Herds respectively the individual Cattles like the Warussi where the horn size determine its worth.

About ambigous its just that These specifics are for me interesting ,and about Gilgamesh im shure if all of his objects he has would be named and explained i think that alone could fill an entire thread im shure.

about the second Noblephantasm have i thought on an Limitation to not make it to powerfull and it reminded me more on yugiohs advanced summon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Re: Koga

He’s not a figure that I know too much about, but cross checking with his Wiki, it seems like you did a lot of research and the interpretation is creative.

I agree with the above comment that the first NP is probably pretty overloaded given the limits of a Servant container, though, and the demon stuff is layering a bit too many concepts into one class.

My main questions would be why he has the plus modifiers in his stats and why Foreigner is a possible class for him - he’s got some madness, but Ahura Mazda seems like a pretty earthly conventional god in the way you are describing it? He doesn’t really seem to have any association with an unknown alien existence. It could be worth exploring how you view Mazda in relation to him.

But his own personality is pretty well developed.

I don’t really wish to talk about the other matters, though.
    well i considered that his first noblephantasm true Name release like Arash would also destroy himself but the bit with that Kay Kawus were Kavus survived the flight and eventuall crash.

about the demon stuff in my eyes were that an idea that was that he had through the demon blood his madnesss reached new heights that he wanted to reach the moon.

the plus modifiers had i planned in with his third Noblephantasm bost to be honest .and the Forreigner qualification i thought that the Motivation to reach the moon and the visions he has could be interpreted this way i thought but about the whole extraplanar subjects i can really say more.

Im glad that you find i made a good Job with his personality.

Blog Entries
    how have you imagined him ?, as there have i read that in the Achaemenidic empire were the custom that as representation of Ahura Mazda were an through White horses drawn empty chariot and that one of the concepts of the zoroastrianismic adhwenak might have had influence over the idea and form Theory from Platon i read somewhere that Ahura Mazda could be the "heavenly prototype of every human being" according by some persian scholars .

you could spin that he is the inconcious light in the mankind and that a noblephantasm lets him embodiment this Concept .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; July 19th, 2020 at 01:56 PM.