Page 64 of 620 FirstFirst ... 14545962636465666974114164564 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Hey Wyvern, have you ever thought of making a Servant compilation page? If only so we can view your awesome works more easily.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

Appearance:

True Name: Phinehas

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Caster, Assassin

Strength- C+
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- B
    NP- B

Personality
    Normally a laidback and pacifistic man. He dislikes violence, preferring people can live together peacefully and in harmony with the Lord. However when he sees evil Lancer's inner zeal takes over and he becomes like a different person entirely. An unforgiving avenger upon the Lord's foes, Lancer won't hesitate to pick up his spear and kill any evil he sees.

Incidentally, despite how his legend was interpreted Lancer doesn't actually have any problems with people marrying others from different races or tribes. It was the fact that Zimli blatantly committed the act out of shallow lust as well as doing it on the floor of the Tabernacle specifically to mock the Hebrews' own faith that drove Lancer to the point of murderous rage.

Dislikes: hypocrisy, lechery
    Talent: wiping out heresy
    Natural Enemy: Zimli, Balaam

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B

Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank, spells with a chant below three verses are nullified. Even if targeted by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals, it is difficult for the Servant to be affected. Lancer's high resistance stems from his burning zeal for God.

Personal Skills:

Zealotry- A+
    A Skill where normally unattainable mental strength can be obtained by having so much religious faith in something that it is beyond the understanding of those around the user. Trauma is instantly overcome and a strong resistance to mental interference type Magecraft is obtained.

In Lancer's case, he also gains a small boost in Strength while acting on his burning zeal. Lancer was an extraordinarily zealous man in life. When he saw the Israelite chieftain Zimli conduct himself disgracefully with a Midinate woman Cozbi in the Tabernacle, he drew his spear and charged in to kill both of them on the spot. Afterwards, Lancer's crimes were forgiven as it was deemed that he'd acted on his zeal for the Lord rather than personal anger or grudges.

Covenant Of Eternal Priesthood- A
    The crystallized blessing Lancer received for killing the flagrant chieftain Zimli and appeasing God's wrath. He and all his descendants would be recognized as priests for eternity. This Skill allows Lancer to access any and all sacraments deriving from the priesthood. He can even use sacraments of the Holy Church that were established long after his own death, since they trace back to his original priesthood.

Exorcism rites, healing prayers and the ability to manufacture sacred relics like wards and holy water akin to Item Construction are all included in this Skill. He's even adept in the Jacob's Limbs school of martial arts, giving him a decent proficiency for hand-to-hand combat when deprived of his spear.

Since the blessing also applies to his descendants, Lancer can grant this Skill's effects to others by acknowledging them as his heirs. However given his strict sense of justice he wouldn't do so unless he made sure they were worthy...

Plague-Breaker- B
    A Skill held by those who were known for dispelling plagues and other ailments by miraculous means. In legend Lancer quelled God's anger and lifted a plague upon his people by slaying the corrupt chieftain Zimli. Renders Lancer immune to corrupting influences like diseases, but also poisons and certain curses below this Skill's own rank. Additionally by resting the tip of his spear on those victimized by such maledictions, Lancer can cure them.

Noble Phantasm
    Chanith Tiferet
    Til Death Unites The Twain

Type: Anti-Unit

The spear Lancer picked up and used for the feat of skewering the corrupt chieftain Zimli and his illicit lover Cozbi in a single thrust. As a Noble Phantasm it's been identified with the aspect of the sephirot, Tiferet, Lancer represented. As the heretic god Baal-Peor embodied Thagirion, the "disputer" that opposes the sephirot Tiferet, it's only fitting Lancer who helped purge its influence would be favored by Tiferet itself. Tiferet stands for amongst other things benevolent union of opposites, so it might be thought ironically fitting that Zimli and Cozbi's bodies were brought together on the point of his spear after death.

Any two targets cut by Lancer's spear will be "united" when he invokes its true name. This amounts to them being pulled together by a strong magnetic-like force. Lancer can use this Noble Phantasm to fling projectiles at a wounded enemy, or pin two foes together to restrict their movements. Nothing larger than an average-sized car can be affected by this ability, and the attraction will fade if the target gets up to 20 meters away from Lancer.

So this is the second sheet I'd been saving up. It's obviously intended as a compliment to the Balaam one I posted up for the contest. As usual, comments and critiques would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Blog Entries
    "I'm not a traitor, I'm not, I'm not... am I?"

Servant Assassin:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Antenor

Alignment: True Neutral

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- D
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- A

Personality
    A morose and pitiful man. Assassin can usually be found by himself, quietly muttering apologies for his sins. Due to the unusual conditions surrounding his manifestation as a Servant Assassin himself isn't even sure whether he actually committed his most infamous acts, but that confusion only heightens his guilt.

When it comes to fighting other Servants Assassin recognizes his personal weakness, having no qualms resorting to betrayal and trickery to even the odds. You might think he'd be averse to using tactics that remind him of his past, but Assassin is willing to swallow that shame to achieve his goal. Assassin can be a quite cold and ruthless person, as he's near-totally singleminded on fulfilling his wish. A man so consumed in selfpity that- while endlessly lamenting his sins- he'd stain himself in new ones over and over again.

Assassin's wish on the Holy Grail is to clarify the memories of his conflicting past and find out once and for all whether he truly betrayed his country. If he was innocent, his heart would be lifted and he could forward into the future without being shackled to his guilt. Even if guilty at least he'd know once and for all where he stood, and could work on finding some way to atone. Either way, he'd be freed from this maddening uncertainty...

Dislikes: himself, his conflicting memories
    Talents: wise council, treachery?
    Natural Enemy: Odysseus

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment- D
    The ability to cut off one's presence as a Servant. However the level of concealment drops sharply the moment one prepares to attack. At this rank, it's suitable for spying so long as no sudden movements are made. Even as a spy who betrayed his country, he did so through words rather than stealth, and hence merits only a low rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Dissociation- A
    The Servant's mentality, thoughts and memories have become irrevocably muddled. This Skill lets Assassin block out mental interference at the same rank, but also weakens his hold on reality. Assassin possesses this Skill due to how his mind is constantly torn between the conflicting halves of his legend, the diligent statesman who tried to do the best for his country and the cowardly, detestable traitor. His memories are a jumble of both accounts, shifting and blurring into each other, leaving no clear way of knowing which is "true". This contradiction- and the uncertainty of knowing his true self- renders Assassin's mindset highly unstable.

Innocent Monster- E
    A Skill for one whose true existence and attribute has been distorted by the false reputation and gossip accumulated over the course of their life and hereafter. The Servant's abilities have been altered to conform to the specifications of their legend, without regard for the actual person's will or appearance.

In Assassin's case, the legend that he was behind the fall of Troy by opening the city's gates to the enemy has manifested in his body becoming charred by noticable burn-scars on the left side. These aren't actual wounds he suffered in the burning of Troy, but Assassin's guilt and anguish over the ruin of his beloved city seared onto his very flesh.

Aside from warping his appearance, this Skill gives Assassin a minor immunity towards fire-based attacks. Albeit this is only damage-wise, and does nothing for the mental pain he feels.

Mana Burst (Flames)- D+
    Indicates a boost in performance by way of infusing one's body or weaponry with magical energy that imparts a fiery effect. As one who allegedly invited the burning of Troy, if not sparking the blaze himself, Assassin can channel the very flames that once razed his city to ashes. When using this Skill Assassin's hands ignite, becoming engulfed in brilliant flames. He can then grab the opponent to burn them or expel the fire in a short-ranged, scorching stream from his hands akin to a flamethrower.

As he conducts the flames through his own body instead of a weapon this process is excruciatingly painful for Assassin, as well as inflicting him a small degree of self-damage every time he uses it. But Assassin welcomes that pain as a worthy punishment for his sins.

Noble Phantasms
    Pánthira Prodosías
    Traitor's Mark Of Survival

Type: Anti-Unit/Support

In the legends where Assassin was a traitor, it was said that he draped a panther-skin over his door so the invading Greeks would know to spare him. That very skin has been sublimated into Assassin's Noble Phantasm. When worn by him, it asserts the concept of "marking oneself to be spared".

As such any attack aimed at a group larger than Assassin himself, such as a Noble Phantasm classified Anti-Army or higher, will automatically rewrite its list of targets to exclude him. This results in the seemingly absurd situation of Assassin being able to stand unscathed in the midst of attacks that obliterated whole armies. However like most Noble Phantasms, a mystery higher-ranked than Pánthira Prodosías itself will be able to pierce through this effect and harm Assassin normally. This Noble Phantasm also has no effect on attacks that are aimed only at Assassin himself, just those targeting a broader group of which he's part.

This Noble Phantasm shows an entirely different ability when the pelt is given to someone else. Assassin himself will claim that the pelt's protective powers extend just as well to the one he gifts it to, but that is a lie. Symbolizing his legend as a traitor and false counselor, when donned by another this Noble Phantasm serves to reflect any injuries Assassin receives to the one wearing it. This effect persists until the wearer dies or the pelt itself is removed/destroyed.

An insidious ability, this lets Assassin stave off a killing blow by transferring it to the one who trusted him enough to take the pelt. Given the suspicion clouding most Holy Grail Wars this aspect of his Noble Phantasm is highly situational, but with his great cleverness Assassin might be able to persuade another Servant or Master to don the pelt nevertheless.

Antenora Tragoidia
    Regret Immortalized In Flames

Type: Anti-Army, Reality Marble

A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the fall of Troy, the decisive trauma engraved upon Assassin's heart. The image of his beloved city perishing in flames haunts Assassin's every waking moment, and still appears before him every time he closes his eyes. By invoking this Noble Phantasm Caster can recreate that moment, the pinnacle of his anguish and regrets. While legends disagree on whether Assassin actually caused the blaze, as the scene has been seared into his very soul Assassin can manifest the Fall of Troy itself as a Reality Marble. Upon the true name release the World around Assassin is painted over by the scenery of a massive city that's consumed in flames.

The city was clearly once opulent, but in its current state appears a sight akin to Hell itself. The sky is clogged with ash and a stench of burning flesh pervades the air. Gilded palaces are warping and crumbling to ash from the immense heat. Most horrifically, charred bodies of Trojan soldiers shamble undead through the wreckage, still lamenting the downfall of their city in baleful groans and wails.

This Noble Phantasm's main method of damage is simply the flames themselves. Enemies and allies alike apart from Assassin himself suffer continuous physical and magical damage while inside this Reality Marble from the sheer, sweltering heat. Tongues of fire will also lash out randomly from the buildings and can catch opponents, though they're not targeted.

The second threat of this Noble Phantasm is the undead soldiers populating it, who will instinctively seek out nearby enemies and try to attack them. Being mere wraiths given a semblance of new life through smoke and ash they lack much in the way of higher intellect and will blindly strike at most anyone nearby, but overlook Assassin himself. Whether this is born of unconscious loyalty to one they still recognize as a fellow citizen of Troy, or Assassin's own twisted belief that being killed by his own countrymen would be a "too easy" escape from his sins, is unclear.

While this is a powerful Noble Phantasm, being forced to gaze on his own worst regret renders Assassin's sanity even more unstable than usual. He'll usually end up cackling insanely at the center of the burning city, both intoxicating himself on and despairing at the destruction while the flames harmlessly lick his body. He won't even care if his own allies get caught in the blast. For this reason, as well as its high Mana cost, Assassin will usually avoid using this Noble Phantasm except as a last resort.

Thread's gotten a bit quiet lately, hasn't it? I get that people are probably busy getting ready for the new contest, but still, some feedback would be nice. Oh well, here's another sheet from me. Hope y'all enjoy this "traitor who isn't a traitor". I'm pretty satisfied with how I handled the duality in his legend/personality...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:06 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Fortuna for you answer ,About Leviatha hm ist intersting that both are just complices . and About Stellers wish he want essentially to just bring back the animalst that the humanity exterminate by his heart as nature Explorer aswell as he feels guilty as he caused two species to become extinct (the Giant sea cow and the Spectacled Cormorane) aswell to give the exterminated tribes and culttures that couldnt Escape their persecution as he saw the Oppression of the Kamchatka People like the Itelmen and that they were robed of their land .

other Questzion do you plan to participate in the servant contest and do you saw my newest servant KAy Kawus ? as i would be curious to hear your oppinion ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Been a bit, on the new servants Phinehas seems very well made. His Noble phantasm is a neatIdea that I don't think I've personally seen done before at least (a spear which essentially magnetizes objects towards one another), his parameters are reasonable, I think the zealotry skill works fairly well, although I'm not sure if Protection of the faith would be more appropriate here (I'm not fully sure on the difference, but I think protection of the faith is a blessing, and the other is a mindset), but either works. I think Plague breaker may be a bit better served as being replaced by a Miracle skill (ie Miracle (plague)) with the specification that it is most limited to curing and resisting plagues (as defined as influences which corrupt (thus sin is a plague of sorts)). However, I suppose that may just be my viewpoint there, I think the skill is fine enough otherwise.

On Antenor, you nailed it with the guy's personal skills, they really do wonders with his backstory and personality perfectly, to tell you the kind of character and person he is very well. The Traitor's mark of survival is a very neat idea which spins the idea of a self defense or armor noble phantasm into something which if used well could technically be a weapon in it's own right (something I can't claim to have seen outside Rider if Red's use of his shield or Caster's use of the garden of Avalon). Really I can't find any major complaint about the whole character and I feel he is incredibly well made (to the point I can easily see him fitting in about a story about the holy grail, with him taking a sort of darker take on Kiritsugu and Artoria in his quest for the grail).

Overall very nice work Royd.
    Thanks for the feedback man. For Zealotry, I gave Phinehas that Skill instead of POTF since he's outright called a zealot in his legend, so I thought that one would be more fitting.

"Dem Greek Waifus and Husbandos be crazy"

Name: Alcestis (Admetus?)
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Berserker, Rider
    Origin: Greek Mythology (Herakles Labors- The struggle against Thanatos)

STR: E
    AGI: C
    END: D
    MAG: A
    LCK: B
    Bio

Bio: A composite servant constituting of a single saint graph. Alcestis is in command while Admetus rests inside the Saint Graph due to nature of their noble phantasm. Admetus is the Second King of Pheres and legendary for his hospitality, as punishment for foul deeds Apollo was made to serve him for one year, but if one were to talk to Apollo his boasting and praising of Admetus makes it clearly he greatly favors the man, a overwhelming heavy love that sought to gift the beloved all the blessings of the world and so Apollo did. Getting the Fates drunk he made so at the day of Admetus death a willing person could sacrifice themselves instead

Alcestis is the daughter of Pelias, king of Iolcus, a grand beauty that attracted suitors far and wide. To avoid chaos her father demanded a trial, the man to wed his daughter would need to yoke a boar, a lion and a beat to the same chariot and drive it before his eyes. With the aid of Apollo, Admetus did so and gained the hand of the fair Alcestis. Their marriage and love for each other was one worthy of godly praise and both did bolster each other higher with Admetus combining Kingship with his hospitality and Alcestis the sharp eyed maiden watching from the background, sun and moon eternally dancing together

The day of foretold death came and and unable to accept the idea of Admetus dying, Alcestis offered herself to Thanatos. Herakles whom rested in Pheres on his way to obtain the Mares of Diomedes met Admetus and hearing of the plight attempted to help even if the opponent was a God. Its unknown what exactly happened but Alcestis was returned live albeit mute.

Externally a calm lovely woman who faces all trials with a serene face, inside she possesses a strong will that does not falter even before the scythes of Thanatos. One who does not fight with hatred, fear, greed but with love and due to taking a death fated for Admetus a deep connection was established in that most of the time Alcestis will manifest instead of Admetus due to being his 'shield'/scapegoat (but do not call either so or they will rain hell upon you). Due to their habit of orbiting each other and ignoring the world outside they will constantly have lovey dovey mental conversations so from time to time Alcestis will appear to be daydreaming

Class Skills

Territory Creation (C++): Caster is unable to build a workshop or fortifications but in exchange he is able to create places that embody 'hospitality' and in such customs and respect must be carefully maintained lest one be harshly punished for breaking oaths

Item Creation (A): Limited only to beneficial items. Beverage, consumables, furniture, all matters of items relevant to the upholding of Xenia can be created and have reached the level of satisfying a fickle god like Apollo. If one is not careful the possibility of becoming addicted to Caster's products is all but guaranteed despite their non-intention for such

Personal Skills
    Affection of the Male God (A+): Wolves, diseases, arrows, sun, prophecy, medicine etc.... all the mysteries attributed to Apollo are accessible by Caster's. The skill resembles the High Speed Divine words used by Medea and Circe but Alcestis is only able of using spells related to Apollo

Proof of Friendship (A): "Untameable" to not give in to charisma/pressure of others, wise enough to be called an embodiment of justice and one who avoided the minefield of bad ends that was Apollo's moods and desires via masterfully guiding the banished god. The moment Caster is allowed to speak fighting will certainly be suppressed and negotiations will start. After all a good conversation, sweet drinks and delectable snacks are sure to loose tongues~ Not now Apollo

Underworld Returner (C): The characteristic of one whom has died and returned from the realm of the dead by the authority of the gods. A body clearly blessed with the most pure life. Due to being returned by Thanatos and not Hades the skill is diminished somewhat for Thanatos is the Reaper but the Lord of the Underworld and all its citizens is Hades. Grants resistance to 'death'-dealing mysteries and ailments cannot hold in the body for long

Noble Phantasm

Agape Alcestis- Bond beyond Death
    Anti-Divine/Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank A
    The sacrifice of Alcestis, the despair of Admetus and his people for the queen, the aid of Herakles and the struggle against Thanatos. All those emotions and deeds were gathered into this noble phantasm. Its first function is to summon the favor of Herakles by wielding oversized divine gauntlets modeled after Herakles physical strength, clad in powerful anti-divinity attributes even death can be caught between those hands. The second is use is that upon death if Caster has a massive amount of magical energy at disposal she may dismiss her current body and re-summon herself near the master, however as this replicates Alcestis return from the underworld her body will be immensely weakened to the point even a master could easily kill her
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 4th, 2020 at 06:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Caster:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Aeschylus

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Class: Lancer

Armaments: A hoplite spear and shield.

Strength- C+
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- A

Personality
    Belying his gloomy reputation as the Father of Greek Tragedy, Caster is actually a cheerful and laidback old man. He upholds that life is fleeting and should be savored while it lasts, because you never know when tragedy might come. Caster dislikes war, as he believes that reason and morals inevitably get swept away in the tide of conflict.

While willing to fight when necessary he doesn't glorify war, saying that it's always a tragedy when two sides that could've understood each other end up having to fight. As a more quirky trait, Caster is terrified of turtles, which comes from the legend where he died when an eagle dropped one on his head. If he sees any turtle Caster will act irrationally suspicious and even accuse it of being an enemy Servant that's disguising itself.

Dislikes: war, turtles
    Talent: writing tragedies
    Natural Enemy: Aristophanes

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- B
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this rank, creation of a "Theatre" equivalent to a Workshop becomes possible.

Item Construction- E
    A talent to craft magical items. Caster can only create manuscripts on which to write his plays, and hence merits a low rank in this Skill.

Personal Skills:

Eleusinian Magecraft- C+
    Indicates proficiency in the Eleusinian Mysteries, the sacred rites of the goddess Demeter. Like many Greeks Caster was initiated in the Mysteries, and according to legend even incurred assassination-attempts for revealing some of the cult's secrets in his plays. This Skill enables Caster to evoke powerful nature-manipulation Magecraft that stems from Demeter's authorities as a goddess of the wild and agriculture. He can draw on magical energy from his surroundings akin to the Child Of Nature Skill. As well Caster can command vegetation around him, making vines grow to snare the enemy's feet or entwining tree-branches to form barricades.

For his strongest spell Caster can recreate Persephone's feat of descending to the Underworld, vanishing from the mortal World and becoming intangible. While in this state Caster's form becomes a shimmering dark purple afterimage and he can pass through any opponents and obstacles as if they weren't there. However the Underworld is a place where only the dead are permitted, that inherently rejects the logic of the living. As such Caster's magical energy is constantly drained as long as he spends time there, ensuring he can only use this ability briefly. Seven seconds is the longest time Caster can safely stay in the Underworld before having to return, though more might be possible for truly exceptional Masters. This spell costs a lot of magical energy to use so Caster can't spam it.

Tragedian's Eye- A
    A variant of Eye For Art Caster obtains as the Father of Greek Tragedy. Makes possible to glean a Servant's true identity provided they came to a tragic end in life.

Bloodstained Demon- B
    The Servant boasts a martial story improper for a Caster. Provides bonuses to close-range combat power, since he is proficient with the sword, spear and shield. As well as a legendary playwright, Caster was also a capable soldier who fought against the Persians in several battles. In his own era, Caster was actually more renowned for his feats as a soldier than any of his theatrical accomplishments.

Noble Phantasm
    Persai
    Your Tragedy Shall Be My Glory

Type: Anti-Team

A Noble Phantasm commemorating Caster's victory at the Battle of Salamis that he dedicated a famous play to. Upon invocation Caster begins regaling his opponents with tales of his exploits, a grand oratoria so enthralling as to captivate the World itself. As he speaks Caster's surroundings begin to blur and shift, until the opponent finds themselves plunged in a recreation of the Battle of Salamis. They're on a ship and surrounding them on all sides are raging waters and more heavily armed fleets.

While seemingly "just another army-summoning Reality Marble" this Noble Phantasm is in fact not merely a projection of Caster's own soul but a true re-enactment of the Battle of Salamis, evoked from the World's own memories of the event. As it's the recreation of past history the outcome of the battle, the Greek victory, has already been set in stone. Upon invoking this Noble Phantasm, Caster foists his opponent into the role of one of the Persian soldiers who perished in the battle. Unless the opponent can dispel this Noble Phantasm by killing Caster before the re-enactment reaches that point, or has a strong enough luck to overturn fate, they'll be certain to die.

Similarly, as Caster is already marked by the World as having "survived" the Battle of Salamis he gains Battle Continuation at rank A while inside this Noble Phantasm, making him almost impossible to kill. The main downside of this Noble Phantasm is that it costs a lot of Mana to invoke, so he can't use it very often.

Have a Greek playwright Caster. I struggled a bit making his NP more than a "traps the enemy in a play recreating their worst tragedy" one that'd rip off Shakespeare's. It ultimately ended up more like a generic army-summon instead, though I tried to set it apart in an interesting way. As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

Also, since it just got posted up now I might as well comment on BoktaiMoon's Alcestis/Admetus:

The idea of Alcestis being summoned in Admetus' place because she served as his sacrifice in legend is a cool way to justify them sharing a body. Her chatting with Admetus inside her head so it looks like she's spacing out is also an amusing bit of imagery, and a heartwarming way of showing the love between them.

I like how her Territory/Item Creation variants are themed after "hospitality" but the latter feels a bit high-ranked for just creating common household items even if they are really good. I'd say B would be enough there. Also her Affection Of The God Skill seems to totally break precedent for what that Skill is like in canon, where it only ranks up the Servant's stats rather than granting a plethora of vaguely related buffs. Given it's higher ranked you still don't give a justification for why her version is completely different. Also calling on Apollo's authority to the level of casually destroying cities seems a bit much for just a Personal Skill, even if it's not something she'd normally do. Since divine Authority is supposed to be almost unusable in the modern age, I'd advise toning this part down considerably.

The NP is fine, and a cool way of combining the distinct elements of her legend.

Affection of the Male God- Apollo aiding Paris was more out of vengeance against Achilles than actually liking Paris and yet the latter has Affections at C rank which warps him to his shota body, increases stats and Troia Velos is specifically called out as being 99% Apollo and 1% Paris and Artemis love is called as a 'heavy burden' in Orion's profile so I just went turbo nuts with it for a person Apollo wholeheartedly loves and it wouldn't be calling his authority but more like High-Speed Divine Words but only to spells related to Apollo. Still bullshit but not impossible to surpass

Also holy fuck the entire story of Admetus and Apollo is basically that they dated for a while, amicably split up while still being best friends and then Apollo basically nets him Alcestis hand. ALL OF THIS OUT OF FRIENDSHIP and not a God-King relationship like how Aphro got Paris Hellen because he judged her the hottest of the Olympians

And this is Apollo. Aka Bisexual Siscon Disaster Yandere of Bad Endings and Admetus managed to remain friends with him his whole life

Hospitality isn't only personality its also showing how cash money you are and well legendary for it so....

Also Servants destroying Cities was impressive in FSN. Now? Pfft that's a joke
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 4th, 2020 at 01:13 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rider of the White Ship
    "You summoned me? Really? The failure who couldn't save anyone? Who couldn't even die in peace without causing almost two decades of war, leaving chaos and bloodshed in his wake? Why..? WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME BE!?"

Source

Class: Rider
    Other Classes: -

True Name: William Adelin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: England (12th Century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: D
    NP: B-

Dislikes: Himself, tragic irony, his premature death, the Anarchy
    Talent: Self-deprecation, administrative royal duties
    Natural Enemy: Henry I, Stephen of Blois, Empress Maud
    Armament: Sword
    Catalyst: Remnants of his armor, fragments of the White Ship
    Class Skills
    Riding (B-)

A Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, due to Rider's particular legend, any vehicle rode by Rider is fated to gradually break down, eventually reaching an unusable or irreparable state. The time required for each vehicle to break down may vary depending on its complexity, and as long as said vehicle hasn't reached an irreversible state, it may still be possible to fix them simply by allowing Rider to get off said vehicle.

Magic Resistance (C)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills
    Herald of Misfortune (B)

A Skill granted to certain individuals whose fates foreshadowed great tragedy. As the only legitimate son of Henry I, Rider's premature death led to a succession crisis culminating in a civil war, which resulted in a widespread breakdown of law and order throughout England. Rider endlessly blames himself for the chaos he indirectly caused, etching it to his Saint Graph and giving birth to this
    curse
    Skill
    . Every strike he makes adds a negative modifier to the target's luck parameter, increasing their probability of failing luck checks. Furthermore, if Rider's Spirit Core is destroyed, the curse affects all Servants in the vicinity, permanently capping their luck parameter to D unless they are desummoned or if they use certain purifying Skills.

Formless Potential (A)

A Skill denoting one whose potentials remained unfulfilled before the world. While Rider displayed some talent at governance and administration, he died before he could fully develop and showcase his talents. Thus, it can be said that effectively no one (perhaps save for the man in question) knows the full extent of Rider's capabilities. Rider's parameters will appear to fluctuate randomly, making him appear much stronger or weaker than he truly is. His Skill names are also heavily obscured, while its ranks also fluctuate randomly akin to his parameters. Rider can choose to divulge information on his true Skills and parameters with his Master at will.

Imperial Privilege (C)

An ability that allows Skills that are essentially impossible to possess to be obtained for a short period of time. While its rank is relatively low due to Rider's premature death, Rider still possesses this Skill due to being an heir to the throne of England. Obtainable Skills include Military Tactics, Charisma, and Swordsmanship, among others.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    The Monarch's Abyssal Grave
    The White Ship

Type: Anti-Team/Anti-King
    Range: 20-40
    Max Targets: 300 people

"And so the tragedy is fated to repeat. The White Ship will sail once again, and it shall sink once again. Now then... Drown."

Prelude to the Anarchy. A Noble Phantasm taking the form of a tragic irony; the accursed vessel that brought about Rider's end, along with the lives of roughly 300 other members of royalty, nobles, and knights. Upon its activation, a massive white ship descends, sailing ominously through the sky. While the ship does not have much offensive potential, lacking in cannons, its mere presence alone imposes conceptual weakness upon members of royalty, reducing their parameters akin to a reverse fame boost. The sight of the ominous white ship seemingly entrances Servants to board it, after which this Noble Phantasm's True Power can be displayed.

The ship imposes the effects of drowning upon everyone on board, including asphyxiation, light-headedness, gradual loss of strength, and eventually loss of consciousness, if not outright death. While Servants are able to withstood this effect longer compared to normal humans, it would still take them less than 30 minutes to fall into unconsciousness or death. These affects are further accelerated if the target is a member of royalty (British royalty in particular, due to multiple overlapping layers of conceptual weakness). While the easiest way to escape these effects would be to get off the ship, doing so proves to be much easier said than done due to the ship manifesting wraiths of its former passengers on board. These wraiths will tightly grab onto any living being in sight (with a preference for monarchs), forcing them to embark on the ship's doomed voyage to the end. Even if one is able to fight off the wraiths, if they wish to leave the ship, they must be able to survive a major fall from the ship's height. Unfortunately, Rider himself isn't completely safe from this Noble Phantasm's effects. Rider is not affected by the Noble Phantasm's "drowning" effect, since the world considers him to be "already dead" as long as he is abroad the ship. That said, activating this Noble Phantasm for long periods of time may cause Rider's PTSD to relapse, causing serious damage to his psyche, occasionally accompanied by hyperventilation and asphyxiation.

The ship is only the first stage of this Noble Phantasm. While Rider cannot reproduce the ship once it's destroyed, the second stage begins when it happens. In history, the sinking of the ship and all the lives lost during the incident simply heralded a greater tragedy; the Anarchy, 18 years of brutal civil war fought over the throne of England. Upon the ship's destruction, should there be at least 2 rulers within the vicinity, a curse will be befall them, granting them a variation of Madness Enhancement activated upon each other's presence, forcing them to violently fight to the death. Rider himself is immune to this curse, simply because back then, he was already dead when the chaos of the Anarchy happened.

Description
    A clever, courageous, and ultimately selfless prince talented in both military and administrative affairs within the kingdom. As heir to Henry I, Rider proudly shouldered the burdens of both his family and his people. He wishes for nothing more than the chance to sit on the throne and bring England to a new age of prosperity. ...At least, that was the person William Adelin once was. In a tragic twist of fate, he died before any of his aspirations came to pass. Even worse, his death indirectly caused the conflict known as the Anarchy, which Rider blames himself for.

This sense of guilt deeply affected Rider as a Servant. He is extremely self-deprecating and frequently refers himself as "a Heroic Spirit whose greatest feat is drowning and betraying expectations". He despises his form as a Servant, believing himself to be unworthy of wearing the royal robes and armor he was once presented with. At first, he may also hate his Master for bringing him back into the world, forcing him to potentially relive his memories. It may require significant effort from the Master to get past Rider's initial pessimism and self-loathing.

Should one be able to pull Rider out of his perpetual slump, they will see a completely different side to him; a mature, charming young man considerably more open to share his feelings, one who would do anything to protect those he cares about. While he primarily blames himself for the Anarchy, he also shows disdain towards the two monarchs who instigated the war, Empress Maud and Stephen of Blois. Possessing highly idealistic views on kingship and ruling, Rider detests their incompetence and believes he could rule in a way much better than them. It goes without saying, but only a few people could see this more prideful and dignified side to Rider, hearing his more honest thoughts on things.

Rider cares deeply for his siblings, willingly giving away his life in exchange for theirs. Back then, while he initially survived the shipwreck he jumped back into the cold waters to rescue his half-sister Matilda. In the end, he failed and both of them ended up dying. However, it was clear that while he regretted not being able to save Matilda, Rider never regretted his action of jumping back to save her. Regarding his wish, Rider is normally torn between ensuring his own survival so he may ascend the throne, or Matilda's survival. Then again, he deduced that both wishes could be achievable if he simply wishes for both of them, as well as the other lives lost at the tragic incident, to never get on the ship to begin with. One can only imagine how history could have turned out with England under his rule.

Lore
    William Adelin (1103-1120) was the son of Henry I of England by his wife Matilda of Scotland, and was thus heir apparent to the English throne. His early death without issue caused a succession crisis, known in history as the Anarchy.

William was born in Winchester. His father, Henry I of England, had married his mother, Matilda of Scotland, to conciliate his English subjects. Matilda was descended from Edmund Ironside and was a great-niece of Edward the Confessor; as such, the marriage represented a union between the new Norman rulers of England and the old Anglo-Saxon dynasty. Moreover, she was the daughter of the king Malcolm III "Canmore" of Scotland and Queen Margaret, who was an Anglo-Saxon princess; the marriage further united Scotland to the English throne.

Henry's hopes for succession rested upon William, and from a young age, William was determined to shoulder that burden. In 1115, Henry appointed him as Duke of Normandy. With assistance from Henry's advisors, William carried off his duties splendidly, earning him the respect and favor of the barons of Normandy and England within two years of his rule. William's mother Queen Matilda served as Henry's regent in England while he was away in Normandy. After her death in 1118 William was old enough to serve in her stead. He was closely advised in this role by the King's administrators, such as Roger of Salisbury. During the last year or so of his life he was sometimes referred to as rex designatus (king designate). As news of William's exploit spread, the people's admiration towards him grew, and many looked forward to the day he would officially ascend to the throne.

...Unfortunately, those wishes never came to pass. William died in the White Ship tragedy of 25 November 1120. The Duke and his companions had been crossing the English Channel from Barfleur in the Blanche-Nef (White Ship), the swiftest and most modern ship in the royal fleet. William and his party had remained drinking on the shore until after dark, confident that in a fast ship and on the still sea the delay would have no real effect. Consequently, it was the middle of the night when the drunken helmsman rammed the ship into a rock in the bay. The crew and passengers could not lever the ship off the rock, or prevent the ship from filling with water; however, William and several of his friends managed to launch a life-dinghy. At the last minute, William dashed back to rescue his illegitimate half-sister, Matilda FitzRoy, Countess of Perche; when they and several others threw themselves into the small dinghy, it, according to historian William Malmesbury, "overcharged by the multitude that leapt into her, capsized and sank and buried all indiscriminately in the deep."

Following William's death, Henry was left without a successor. Henry's attempts to install his daughter, the Empress Maud, as his successor were unsuccessful and on Henry's death in 1135, his nephew Stephen of Blois seized the throne with the help of Stephen's brother, Henry of Blois, the Bishop of Winchester. Stephen's early reign was marked by fierce fighting with English barons, rebellious Welsh leaders and Scottish invaders. Following a major rebellion in the south-west of England, Maud invaded in 1139 with the help of her half-brother Robert of Gloucester. Neither side were able to gain any decisive advantage during the first few years of the war. Maud maintained control over the southwest of England, while Stephen fortified his position in the southeast. The civil war carried on for many more years until Maud's son, Henry FitzEmpress (later known as Henry Plantagenet or Henry II) managed to push back Stephen's forces enough for him to negotiate a peace treaty and install Henry on the throne.

Relationships
    Artoria/Arthur Pendragon:
    "...I'm sorry."

Henry I:
    "Father. I'm sorry, after you entrusted everything to me, I've let you down. I've let everyone down. There's not much I could do to atone for my sins, but I'll accept any punishment you have for me."

Henry II:
    "So you're Maud's son... You have my thanks for putting an end to the Anarchy and bringing stability back to England. I heard your reign was quite a prosperous time. I wasn't there to see it, but I'm happy for you."

Stephen of Blois, Empress Maud (Bond 5):
    "I can't believe England was run by literal children like you. Seriously, my premature death was an unfortunate accident, but at the very least, I believed that my successor would be able to dutifully serve the people. Knowing the chaos and bloodshed you caused, it only made me resent my fate even further, for I know that anything resembling the Anarchy would never happen under my rule."

Bond CE
    My Father's Bequeathed Armor

Tell me, Master, what do you see?
    My armor? Yes, it's quite a splendid work, isn't it?
    The work of a fine craftsman, it's white and gold plating shone under the sun.
    My father gave it to me when he appointed me as Duke of Normandy, it's majestic figure serving as a symbol of my authority, and his expectations.
    Neither a drop of blood nor the edge of a deadly blade had ever sullied its majesty.

...It sickens me.
    A leader should have their armor sullied by blood, sweat, and tears, broken down to pieces over the years as they rule and lead their kingdom to prosperity.
    I should've died in battle with my men, not on that accursed white ship.

Ah well, if anything... see this tiny dent over here?
    I guess it got damaged when the boat capsized after I jumped back to save Matilda back then.
    Not that it matters, since we all ended up dead anyway.
    I betrayed my father and the people's expectations, and my death caused further chaos down the line. I regret many things.
    But, well...
    I don't regret jumping back to save her.

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    For a guy whose greatest feat involves drowning and indirectly starting a civil war, I think he turned out well enough. It's also my first experience writing a bond CE. Don't count on it being a regular thing, though. I just feel particularly strongly to this character that I have enough inspiration to write the CE. Anyway, on to fun facts...

-Despite all his mistakes, Henry I still loves his son, and in response to William's line to him, he'd simply embrace him like a good caring father, which causes William to just break down further.

-Due to his extreme self-esteem and self-loathing issues, William admires pretty much every other English monarch aside from himself, believing that even the worst king of England still did more good than him. He's especially fond of Henry II and his son Richard the Lionheart, whom he believed had fixed the issues he indirectly caused through his death.

-He's literally stuck in his perpetual cycle of depression and self-loathing until (in FGO terms) bond 5 and max ascension. Signified by the line directed towards Stephen and Maud, he's literally unable to blame anyone else but himself for the Anarchy until bond 5, where he was able to acknowledge that not everything was his fault. His other side is... While he's good-natured and talented, he can also be a bit of a prick with his arrogance. It's still a considerably better state for him compared to his usual mood, though.
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 23rd, 2020 at 08:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Servant Shielder:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Lagertha

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Rider

Armaments: A traditional Viking longsword and her (Noble Phantasm) shield.

Strength- B
    Agility- B+
    Endurance- A
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- C

Personality
    Brash and strong-willed. She carries herself as a true warrior-woman, not afraid of anything and unhesitant to charge headlong into even the most deadly battles.

Being a warrior-woman she only respects men who prove their strength to her. This isn't necessarily limited to physical strength, as Shielder recognizes that there's people who are unable to fight yet still carry a boundless ability to inspire their allies with emotional strength. Rather for Shielder strength is more like "one's will to overcome hardships". She admires all those who can brave the challenges life throws at them without faltering. Conversely, Shielder despises weak-willed and spineless men who shrivel up at the slightest hint of adversity.

When it comes to strong-willed and brave men, Shielder will show an entirely different side of herself than the usual indomitable warrior maiden. She'll quite openly fall in love and crush over them, acting almost like a lovestruck schoolgirl. Shielder fell in love with Ragnar Lodbrok because of his strength, so she just exceedingly favors strong-willed men. Even if they don't return her affections, she'll be content just admiring them from the sidelines. That side of herself was amply illustrated in the anecdote where she still charged into battle to rescue Ragnar even after he'd left her for another woman.

On the other hand, Shielder becomes far colder and contemptuous of men she deems weak. She killed her second husband after Ragnar because she considered him a pampered fool who hid behind his regal authority without ever once building his own strength. Shielder especially can't stand kings who rule over others but aren't willing to fight alongside them, as she believes them to be cowardly. For Shielder a true king leads on the frontlines and inspires their people through their own willingness to risk death. She won't hesitate in outright trying to kill men who anger her by acting especially weak or cowardly around her.

Fitting her more schoolgirlish streak Shielder is quite fond of animals she considers cute. Upon encountering any "cute" animal she'll usually insist on trying to pet it. However seemingly Shielder's experience as a warrior has given her a more unusual view on what animals are and aren't "cute". She finds the most scary and ferocious animals to be "cute", while regarding normal ones as boring. It wouldn't be an unusual sight for her to break into the bear's enclosure in a zoo just to snuggle all the "cute cubbies" inside.

Shielder's wish on the Holy Grail is to reunite with her first husband Ragnar.

Dislikes: weak and cowardly men, dishonor, trickery
    Talents: taming wild beasts, arriving just in time to save her loved ones
    Natural Enemy: Ragnar Lodbrok

Class Skills:

Territory Defense- B
    An inherent Skill of the Shielder Class. A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp. Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder herself is not included as a target. Also, the higher the rank, the more protective range spreads. As one of the prototypical images of a Nordic shieldmaiden in popular culture, even being likened to a valkyrie, Lagertha obtains a high affinity for this Skill.

Magic Resistance- C
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells with a chant below two verses are nullified. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Shielder lived past the Age of Gods and has no mention of either encountering or wielding Magecraft in life. As such she'd normally sport only a meager D or even E-rank in this Skill. However, the rumors equating her to an old valkyrie or the Nordic goddess Thorgerd have imbued Shielder's legend with a level of mystery behind that which it initially possessed. Thus her level of resistance has been bolstered to an average, but respectable C-rank.

Riding- B
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank, all mundane mounts can be ridden at a high degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Shielder has a natural knack for animals, having trained a great bear and dog to guard her home. While she can't normally control Phantasmal or Divine Beasts, an exception is made for those conjured by her Noble Phantasm. Though in that case it's not so much "control" as them simply having a preexisting loyalty to Shielder such that they naturally do what she wants.

Personal Skills:

Mana Burst (Speed)- B
    A subspecies Mana Burst where the Servant pumps magical energy into their legs, permitting short bursts of immense speed. Shielder obtains this Skill from the legends extolling her agility on the battlefield. She earned the epithet "Valkyrie" for her incredible speed, even seeming like she was flying at times. In combat Shielder dances nimbly over the field like the valkyries of old, able to perform feats like darting around the enemy lines to strike from the rear faster than they can react. She can even propel herself through the air thanks to this Skill, truly living up to the title of Valkyrie.

Divinity- C
    Qualifies one's aptitude as a Divine Spirit. At higher ranks, one reaches the level of a "Demigod"- a mixed-race of divine and mortal. Though Shielder had no divine blood in life, some theories paint her as an equivalent of Thorgerd, an ancient Norse goddess. This connection affords Shielder a modest amount of divinity.

Flowing Hair Of Valor- A
    In legends Shielder was described as one who fought as bravely as a man while letting her hair flow freely down her shoulders. This is a composite Skill that attests Shielder's nature as one who embraced both her femininity and prowess in battle without denying either. Bestows Shielder a bevy of both beauty and battle related Skills including Bravery, Grace Of God, Knowledge Of Melee, Golden Rule (Body) and Battle Continuation at ranks ranging from C to A.

Her delicate figure while fighting valiantly on the battlefield was enough to charm King Ragnar Lodbrok, who immediately sought to claim Shielder as his bride.

Noble Phantasm
    Gaular Borg
    Test Of The Worthy Suitors

Type: Anti-Team

As a warrior-woman, Shielder only considered proposals from those worthy of her strength. To test would-be suitors she set up a sophisticated defense system of a great bear and dog standing guard over her fortress in the Gaular valley. Any who wanted to claim Shielder as their bride would first have to surpass the ferocious beasts to reach her. In legend only Ragnar Lodbrok managed to pass this trial when he slew the bear with his spear and choked the hound to death with his bare hands, thereby earning Shielder's respect and infatuation.

As a Noble Phantasm both the beasts guarding over Lagertha and the fortress itself have been sublimated into a shield she wields. The shield is emblazoned with the design of a bear and a dog swirling around each other. Carrying the sturdiness of the fortress it represents, the shield on its own can resist attacks and Noble Phantasms up to C-rank without breaking. But that isn't its true power.

By invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name Shielder can project the two animals out from the shield as glowing familiars made of magical energy. Both are decently powerful Phantasmal Beasts that can assault foes with their claws and fangs. They also have a unique ability reflecting the legend of their death. Namely that the bear can only be killed with weapons, while the hound is impervious to all except barehanded strikes. Though this effect can be bypassed by attacks ranked A or higher. If either of the beasts are killed, they'll be called back into the shield and require 24 hours before she can summon that one again.

If summoned as Lancer or Assassin she'd have...
    Arfræningr Atgeir
    Spear Of Usurpation

Type: Anti-Unit (Anti-Sovereign)

At the end of her legend, upon returning home to Norway Lagertha killed her spineless second husband with a spearhead concealed in her dress. After his death she usurped all of his royal authority and even his very name, going on to rule Norway in her husband's stead.

Summoned in the Lancer or Assassin Classes Lagertha wields the same spear she used to carry out the bloodstained deed as her Noble Phantasm. Initially, it only takes the form of a head, but when Lagertha channels Mana through it a shaft coalesces into being, letting her wield it as a proper spear. She can also keep it as only a head to better take foes by surprise, in return for a loss of reach.

Under most conditions the spear is an ordinary B-ranked Noble Phantasm, quite durable and sharp but showing no special abilities beyond that. As a weapon whose only use recorded in legend was to slay one recognized by the World as a [king] this Noble Phantasm's true power is only made manifest when tasting royal blood.

Following a successful thrust that pierces the target directly, the spear has a high chance of insta-killing enemies with the [royal] or [king] attribute. These odds are only increased if the attack is a surprise one carried out without them seeing it coming or preparing for it. But this Noble Phantasm's true worth as a [spear of usurpation] can only come into play when Lagertha succeeds in killing a royal opponent with it. Upon doing so, Lagertha can "usurp" any Skills or even Noble Phantasms associated with kingship or sovereignty the target possessed and grant them to herself.

Examples of Skills she could obtain are Charisma, Golden Rule and Imperial Privilege. However, Skills that are claimed by Arfræningr Atgeir receive a rank-down, while Noble Phantasms are ranked down twice in Lagertha's possession. In the case of Noble Phantasms she also doesn't necessarily have any knowledge of how to wield them, which might necessitate some experimentation to get the hang of it.

As Assassin this Noble Phantasm would have a further effect that until Lagertha draws her spear, it's almost impossible to sense any hostility emanating from her, making her appear to be merely a harmless woman. This reflects how Lagertha approached her husband while seemingly defenseless before stabbing him. In return however, Lagertha can then only materialize her spear when she's disarmed of any other weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Affection of the Male God- Apollo aiding Paris was more out of vengeance against Achilles than actually liking Paris and yet the latter has Affections at C rank which warps him to his shota body, increases stats and Troia Velos is specifically called out as being 99% Apollo and 1% Paris and Artemis love is called as a 'heavy burden' in Orion's profile so I just went turbo nuts with it for a person Apollo wholeheartedly loves and it wouldn't be calling his authority but more like High-Speed Divine Words but only to spells related to Apollo. Still bullshit but not impossible to surpass

Also holy fuck the entire story of Admetus and Apollo is basically that they dated for a while, amicably split up while still being best friends and then Apollo basically nets him Alcestis hand. ALL OF THIS OUT OF FRIENDSHIP and not a God-King relationship like how Aphro got Paris Hellen because he judged her the hottest of the Olympians

And this is Apollo. Aka Bisexual Siscon Disaster Yandere of Bad Endings and Admetus managed to remain friends with him his whole life

Hospitality isn't only personality its also showing how cash money you are and well legendary for it so....

Also Servants destroying Cities was impressive in FSN. Now? Pfft that's a joke
    Paris actually has Affection Of The God at B-rank, not C. But you've convinced me that Admetus merits a stronger version of the Skill, and the pseudo-Divine Words effect you've given is fair enough. I'd still advise changing the part about destroying cities though. The problem isn't the feat itself, it's that Apollo is the one doing it and only through a Personal Skill at that (even the strongest Servants generally need their NPs to reach city-destroying territory). As I said, Authority of the gods is established to be practically unusable nowadays, so I really doubt Apollo would be able to intervene in the present World so easily.

Brynhilde being able to call on Odin's authority as a Servant was an extremely exceptional case that was only possible because Odin exists outside of the time-axis or something. It's not a feat every god should be able to replicate. Artemis managed to manifest in the present to tag along with Orion, but that in itself required sacrificing most of her divinity and latching on to Orion's Saint Graph. For Apollo to be able of just casually showing up and wrecking stuff really doesn't jibe with how Gods and their Authorities work in Nasuverse. So you can keep the buffs, but the "calling down Apollo himself" bit should really be reworked IMO.

By the way, any thoughts on my two latest sheets?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Apollo was also involved in keeping the guy that would ultimately kill Paris away from Troy for 10 years, until near the end of the war.

Who got back into the war thanks to the help of either Asclepius or his sons... heh

Name: Yasuke
    Allignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Japanese Sengoku Era
    Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Archer, Lancer

STR: C
    AGI: B
    END: A
    MGC: E
    LCK C

Story

An african slave of the Italian Jesuit Alessandro Valignano who had been appointed as Visitor of Missions in the Indies. In the capital of Japan Yasuke's presence cause a great ruckus to the point Oda Nobunaga would become curious about it. Completely ignoring the jesuit Nobunaga entered in conversations with Yasuke and was pleasantly surprised by his intellect and speech and its said Nobunaga desired to make the man a samurai on the spot. Later on Yasuke would leave Valignano to serve Nobunaga, no longer a slave but a man of respectable standing and honor, a samurai. Althought many would speak against it, Akechi Mitsuhide the most, Yasuke's strength, intellect, deeds and Nobunaga's favor cemmented his position. So trusted Yasuke was that at times he was invited to dinner with Nobunaga's family and was made his personal weapons bearer, something akin to a bodyguard/assistant

Nobunaga's shadow whom silently followed his lord's path fighting, protecting and talking when required Yasuke has met the many warlords that would influence and mold Japan's future and was always noted for his size, sheer strength and clear foreigner origins, an oddity alongside Nobunaga's break of traditions including the antagonism against religion, unusual tactics and acceptance of foreign concepts such as the open markets and usage of firearms

During Akechi's rebellion Yasuke attempted to rush in to aid his lord, failing at that he attempted to aid Nobunata but that too ended in failure. Injured and exhausted he was brought before Akechi whom boasted of victory and how Yasuke was an 'animal' unworthy of death by the hands of a 'real' samurai. It's 'unknown' what happened from there on but perhaps Yasuke's final words have something to do with Akechi's time as Tenkai? Anyway its pointless since both servants refuse to say anything about it or remain even in the same room

A man who embodies the loyalty concept dictated in bushido but has discarded everything else. Ambushes, poisoning, hostages, for the sake of victory and survival any tactic was acceptable was in his book, one of the many demonic servants of the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven yet at the same time he shows no sadism or joy in trampling the opposition, it's simply 'natural' for him to fight in such manner. To survive the despair of enslavement and the brutality of Sengoku Yasuke rid himself of concepts like honor at the battlefield or understanding one another via swords, for him its just romantic nonsense of tyrants seeking justification to their bloodlust. He also refuses the grail saying he has no wish and such things are pointless in the hands of man

Skills

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (C): A servant from an age of nearly gone mystery as Nobunaga's actions broke the hold of the gods and advanced mankind towards the future. Due to always being at Nobunaga's side he prescience and even fought against mystics/monks whom opposed Nobunaga and made use of sealed cursed objects

Riding (C): Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts
    Personal Skills
    Natural Body (C): A body that remained ever strong and tall even in despairing conditions. Yasuke has no explanations to this merely saying he was born lucky. Asking if its a divine blessing will end up with him laughing at your face for what kind of god would allow a failure like him to still maintain such strength in failure and despair?

Bushido (False) (A): Strong in spirit, body and mind, sincere and loyal the embodiment of characteristics valued in Bushido but its not as if Yasuke believes such a thing to be relevant at all. He was loyal to Nobunaga because she was fair to him, 'a scratch my back I scratch yours' deal made without any input from both parts their personalities were just that compatible from the looks of it

A form of mental armor akin to Aegis of Faith but only activated when Yasuke and his master are in accord and friendship at that moment he is sure to 'die standing on his feet'

"Well there's one thing I agree with "The warrior may be called a beast or a dog; the main thing is winning." some fella by the name Asakura Norikage said it heh"

Guardian Knight (D): Status increase when acting in defense of others. Nobunaga was always advancing and rarely defending as such this skill is specialized towards making sure a single person survives in amidst chaotic battlefields via slaughtering the enemy efficiently or drawing their attention towards Yasuke. As he is not a castle-holder, general, tactician and focused on protecting individuals

Noble Phantasm

Shinchō kōki-Attendant of the Demon King
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    Rank C

The name of a Chronicle which contents are focused on the life of Oda Nobunaga and is widely agreed that if the writing is true then the person who did it was personally close to Nobunaga in all affairs from politics to simple hobbies. Nobunaga herself finds it a very amusing book and laughed much when she noticed Yasuke's noble phantasm, the man himself smiled quietly and seemed at peace with that

The notorious inhumanly strong warrior working for the Demon King with skin black as a moonless sky and far too tall or so it was said. A noble phantasm with similar nature to the Demon King skill wielded by his lord and further enhanced by the fact that Yasuke became notorious with Nobunaga and with her death he disappeared. The body becomes an oni-like engine of destruction pointed towards the divine. The image of violent asuras whom refused Buddha comes to mind in a way

Grants flame and explosive attacks and the more widespread destruction occurs Yasuke gains magical energy and his status increase in accordance to the level of despair in the air. The hell created by Oda Nobunaga replicated on land

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    By the way, any thoughts on my two latest sheets?
    Valid. I kinda forget Cerberus is a weak ass bitch in SF because divine beast but its weird how Phoebus Castastrophe is strong as always despite it being a prayer to Artemis or did that change?

Aeschylus- I liked how his whole kit is being a godamned cockroach until he can work the enemy into his story its a pretty amusing sight given most Author Casters just crumple if anyone gets at meele range

Lagertha- SMT Chaos Waifu is that you? I am reminded of Brynhildr being okay with Sigurd's amnesia as he is still 'happy' with Gudrun then she finds out he remembers everything and flips her shit. Very unga bunga monster girl. Beat me=husband and gimme kids. Is that Ragnar the Aslaug one?
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 4th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yasuke: I was actually wondering when someone was going to write up a Yasuke sheet with this FC. His personality is interesting, though a little under fleshed-out. I'm kind of curious what his hobbies are or what he does when not fighting/serving his lord, but the glimpse you gave is fair enough for a simple Servant profile. Though, if he has no interest in the Grail why would he even be summoned normally? It sounds like he's loyal to Nobu in particular, not just any lord, so he wouldn't have a "second chance at life so I can serve my liege properly" wish like Diarmuid. Or would he only answer if he senses his potential Master to be a kindred spirit?

His NP is simple, but works well. The demonic imagery makes a fitting reflection of Nobu's, and the art you chose for it is certainly badass. (I presume from the same chara as the FC? Haven't been keeping up with Guilty Gear lately...)

Anyways, thanks for the feedback Boktai. On Lagertha, her FC is actually Chariot from Black Rock Shooter. And yeah, that is the same Ragnar as with his much more famous second wife. Turns out nearly having your prospective husband eaten by dogs and bears isn't a great recipe for a long-lasting relationship, who knew. That reminds me, Ragnar would probably make a pretty interesting Heroic Spirit in his own right...

Yeah more or less implied that Yasuke might have been his people's last resort with magic bullshit (the servants with natural body are Roma, King Hassan, Kintoki, Altera, Magni) and with his intellect he'd be King but then everything went wrong and he ended up as a slave. A super smart strong slave is just screaming for rebellion to happen so he was given to the shadiest jesuits around whom tried to break the shit outta of him. It worked on some levels given he hollowed himself a la Shirou but not all of it at once then bam Nobunaga talking to Yasuke and taking him in after bribing the jesuits with some loot she got from burning the monkmen, monkwomen and monkchildren. 100% Orange-kun loyalty started from there but as Nobu treated him as a friend and equal he slowly recovered from the trauma (would still murder conquistadores and slavers on sight with no chill at all). He became a Hero because being Nobunaga's friend had that as a requirement lol

Outside of it he's a real quiet guy who is more or less the wholesome chad meme who wants people to live up to their potential....even if that potential means being a crazy fucking warlord. Also just hearing about a 'Holy Grail' automatically makes him fucking hate it because he had to live through the utter hypocrisy that was slavery of africans so to him its all made up bullshit and if this God exists it doesn't love humanity at all and cue Nobunaga showing how corrupt the religious caste of Japan was and Yasuke wrote off magic and all things related to it forever in his mind. Might be a lead up to an event with African Heroic Spirits and Nzambi hating Yasuke for 'forgetting/abandoning' the past? Then again I don't know jack about african religions and Yasuke's origins are impossible to trace so....

Ragnar is not a smart man

"I will trade this waifu for the obvious unsettling witch whom claims to be a descendant of the all fa---OH SHIT SHE ACTUALLY IS SIGURD'S KID"

And constantly trying to cheat on her when she made it clear she wasn't going to be cheated on and would use her super runic powers to fuck his shit up if he tried
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 4th, 2020 at 08:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    We are fighting for the Holy Grail

Sounds like jesuit bullshit to me- Yasuke and that's reason alone for him to mistrust anything to do with that

*Angry Punch Nun noises

Ragnar is not a smart man

"I will trade this waifu for the obvious unsettling witch whom claims to be a descendant of the all fa---OH SHIT SHE ACTUALLY IS SIGURD'S KID"

And constantly trying to cheat on her when she made it clear she wasn't going to be cheated on and would use her super runic powers to fuck his shit up if he tried
    I hadn't actually heard any legends that Aslaug was "unsettling" or their marriage ended badly, if that's what you're implying. Sure he did try to cheat on her once, but he was sort of pressured into that and quickly called it off once he found out about the whole "daughter of Sigurd" deal. And she doesn't seem to have held a grudge, since she even wove a magical shirt of protection for him when he went off on his last sail.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I hadn't actually heard any legends that Aslaug was "unsettling" or their marriage ended badly, if that's what you're implying. Sure he did try to cheat on her once, but he was sort of pressured into that and quickly called it off once he found out about the whole "daughter of Sigurd" deal. And she doesn't seem to have held a grudge, since she even wove a magical shirt of protection for him when he went off on his last sail.
    He called Auslag a worthless slut to her face and Auslag got so fucking pissed she had Sigurd 2 be born with Fafnir's eye and said if her next kid was truly Ragnar's he would be born without bones and surprise he has no bones

She is kinda a monster but let's not pretend Ragnar didn't step on landmines constantly around her
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 4th, 2020 at 08:23 PM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Apologies for being kinda away lately. Life is happening. BUT I've been reading our latest sheets and gagging over the quality of them! I still have a long way to adress all of them properly, but I suppose I should start from somewhere huh...

Yasuke: I love this dude. I seriously do. You've made everything so simple and yet I was so engrossed in the reading... Also he's such a bro and you did his character justice. Also, that noble phantasm? A "hell created by Nobunaga"? Oh man, I loved that. Overall, this is such a fun dude. (AND HIS FACECLAIM THO. I WISH I COULD FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESS.)

Lagertha: Yess, I miss our Shielder servants. You're on a roll aren't you, Royd? I'm only seeing quality coming from you lately. And this one is no different, truly! I love strong warriors, especially when they're women, so this one is right up my alley. The idea that her beasts are her shield is so cool as well! And I loved to pieces the idea of you putting a second NP, in the occasion she's summoned in an alternative class... And what a NP! What a character, really!

Adelin: I LOVE THIS MAN PLEASE LEMME PROTECC. Oh man, his personality already won me over... What can I say, gotta love those who are always armored with that dry, self-deprecating humor. (Also, I feel like he and Ciabhan would get along greatly hahaha.) Not only his abilities and Noble Phantasm were a blast to read and helped me to feel more of the character, but his lore is also so sad... I can definitely understand why he thinks he's such a failure.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    He called Auslag a worthless slut to her face and Auslag got so fucking pissed she had Sigurd 2 be born with Fafnir's eye and said if her next kid was truly Ragnar's he would be born without bones and surprise he has no bones

She is kinda a monster but let's not pretend Ragnar didn't step on landmines constantly around her
    I read a different version of the Ivar legend where he was born boneless because Ragnar broke a prophecy she gave him where he was supposed to wait a certain amount of time after their wedding before bedding her. But with figures like these, there's probably many different versions of the legend to choose from...