Page 66 of 620 FirstFirst ... 16566164656667687176116166566 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Peter Pan: For one thing, she's really cute. I'd love to imagine her gallivanting around Chaldea and rescuing every motherly-aligned Servant in sight, quickly amassing a mom-harem for herself. (Raikou or Scheherazade would be a (wet-)dream come to life for her).

I quite like the flavor of her Hero's Reward Skill. It perfectly fits the "heroic but secretly selfish" vibe she gives off. On the other hand, I'm not sure about Flight. Certainly that is a famous part of Peter Pan's legend, but I'm not sure if that alone merits being a Skill. Medea after call can fly and yet doesn't have any special Skill for it. If you want to keep it a Skill I wonder if something like the Mana Burst (Speed) I used for my Lagertha sheet might be more fitting. Also, wow, the implications of that second NP are legit pretty horrifying. That she'd just casually do that to someone (even an ally!) and not even realize it's wrong is super effed-up. Childish innocence sure is scary... Mechanically an NP that strengthens her enemy is pretty weird, but you pulled it off in a way that makes sense given her personality and has enough features that it could be useful.

I'm glad you enjoyed Saber Peter, @RoydGolden. Peter does have an...interesting personality, one that's both charming and disturbing once you take a closer look. I was originally having trouble designing Saber since she doesn't really have any sword-focused parts of her legend, but once I came up with Hero's Reward and the noble phantasms, everything seemed to come together.

Thanks for pointing out the issue with the Flying skill, by the way. I included Flying as a skill in all the other class templates for Peter, with varying ranks, so I'll need to look at revising them.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; August 9th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    "Servant Berserker at your service Master. You trust me, right? Good. Now, let's create a 'better world' together..."

Servant Berserker:

Appearance: Being a concept rather than a person Berserker has no true appearance. Upon summoning he passively molds himself into his Master's image of an "ideal older brother". For instance, if summoned by Ilyasviel he'd borrow the shape of Shirou Emiya. The only commonality to Berserker's appearances is that everything about him, from his clothes to his hair and eyes, is always black-and-white, as if he were plucked out of an old photograph.

True Name: Big Brother

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Alternate Classes: Caster, Watcher

Strength- D
    Agility- C+
    Endurance- EX
    Mana- C
    Luck- A+
    NP- A

Personality
    Mild-mannered and caring, anyone interacting with Berserker would be left with the impression of a trustworthy and reliable elder brother. Only the most astute souls would be able to notice something faintly unsettling in Berserker's words, as if his very demeanor were merely acting out a script.

In reality Berserker is a hollow person, who feels nothing but the insatiable lust for power. As an avatar of the concept "Totalitarianism" Berserker is simply driven to obtain as much power for himself as possible. He seeks power not for any thought of what he'd do with it, or even personal enjoyment. Rather, it's just something he does because it's the only thing he knows how to. For Berserker, manipulating others and discarding them is something no different than breathing, a menial task he does absolutely without emotion.

As one whose only goal is to stand at the top of the world, Berserker fundamentally hates the idea of anyone else having power over him. One of the only things that awakens any emotion in Berserker is the thought that other people are manipulating him, which can make him erupt in a seething fury. Berserker swallows his pride to work with a Master in the Grail War, recognizing he has no choice but to rely on them to win. But he'll still make it his first priority to manipulate his Master into being his slavish pawn...

One of the key contradictions of Berserker's existence is the fact that, while he seeks to gain power and define his own fate, he's ultimately bound to carrying out the role foisted on him by his concept. His longing to rule stems not out of personal desire, but merely from his nature as an embodiment of totalitarianism. He's ultimately a tragic figure, tangled in the same strings he uses to puppeteer others.

If Berserker could somehow be convinced to accept this (which is unlikely given how arrogant he is normally), his psyche would almost assuredly collapse from selfcontradiction. Perhaps, the need to rethink his own existence could spur Berserker to become more than just what he was created to be, his own person rather than a faceless avatar of totalitarian ideology. But that would be a one-in-a-million possibility just like wishing on a star...

Berserker's wish on the Holy Grail is an exceedingly simple one. To rule over the whole world and everyone in it. That's the only wish someone like him could come up with. If he were somehow given the chance to develop more and gain a sense of self, Berserker's wish would likely become: "To be reborn as a human, not a concept, so that I can choose my own path in life."

Dislikes: being manipulated, contradictions of his own nature
    Talent: brainwashing
    Natural Enemy: George Orwell

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- EX
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class. Raises parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or hindering mental capacities. All parameters are ranked up, but most of one's reason is lost. Berserker's mind is seemingly unaffected by this Skill, as he's able to speak clearly and even charmingly despite his lack of sanity. This is because Berserker's madness manifests in overwhelming obsession with a single concept, that is, totalitarian rule.

Berserker is completely fixated on ruling over all others and dominating them to his will. Absolutely all his words and actions are calculated to achieve that end, to the point where Berserker can be considered to lack a true self beyond his lust for power, which isn't even his own but merely implanted in him by the concept he embodies.

Personal Skills:

Indoctrinating Charisma- A+
    A variant Charisma Skill Berserker possesses as a symbol of totalitarianism. Berserker's presence exerts an unnatural mental pressure in others to do as he asks and perceive him as trustworthy.

This effect is heightened if the target possesses a Lawful Alignment, since Berserker embodies the concept of absolute lawful authority taken to extremes. Conversely if the target has a Chaotic or Neutral Alignment they'll find it much easier to break free of Berserker's compulsion.

Conceptual Existence- EX
    A Skill expressing one's nature as an abstract concept given form rather than a particular person from history or myth. Berserker was coined by the writer George Orwell as a personification of the totalitarian state. As a concept that was never born and can never truly die so long as the concept "Totalitarianism" remains in the World, Berserker is greatly resistant to any physical damage.

Ordinary attacks like punches and sword-slashes- even those carried out by Servants- are mostly unable to affect Berserker's essence but will only leave grazing wounds on his spiritual body. However, Berserker can still be hurt normally by purely conceptual attacks and Magecrafts with no material form. He's especially vulnerable to attacks that enforce concepts of "Freedom", "Independence" or suchlike, which burn at him like crosses to a vampire.

Noble Phantasms
    Phantom Arm Of The Surveillance State

Type: Anti-City

A crystallization of the concept Berserker represents, the invisible, all-powerful and omnipresent totalitarian state. By invoking this Noble Phantasm Berserker can summon the "arms" of the totalitarian state, the Thought-Police, as his minions. These Thought-Police take the form of faceless, shadowy figures clad in riot gear that emerge from Berserker's own shadow. Devoid of emotion or intelligence, they're mere mindless shades that follow Berserker's orders. But they're still capable of acting independently once given an order.

While far below the level of a Servant, the Thought-Police are still strong enough to easily overpower ordinary humans. However their true worth lies in spying rather than brute-force. Each Thought-Policeman possesses the Skills Presence Concealment at rank D and Territory Infringement at rank C to let them infiltrate places unnoticed and surveil on their targets. My merging them back into his own shadow Berserker is capable of viewing all the visual data they've gathered, perusing it at will like a security-feed.

Berserker can only summon 12 Thought-Police at a time before the Mana cost becomes too high. But if some are killed he can simply spawn new ones to replace them.

The Thought-Police can also plant "bugs" that attach themselves to any sort of electronic or information device like computers, phones, cellphones etc. These "bugs" take the form of chitinous black beetles about the size of a coin with dark purple circuitboard-like designs along their shells. Upon attaching themselves to any kind of communication device, they can remotely transmit any information it sends to Berserker. The bugs also turn invisible after latching on, and can only be sensed by those having a heightened magical sense or Servants with Skills lending unnatural discernment like Presence Detection and Natural Insight.

Room 101
    Within This Room, Is The Worst Thing In The World

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Mind

The worst punishment for those who continue defying Big Brother, to be confronted by one's greatest fear made manifest. By making eye-contact with someone and invoking this Noble Phantasm's true name, Berserker can imprison them in a Reality Marble defined by their worst fear.

Berserker himself can't control what's in the Reality Marble, because it passively manifests the target's own fears. It can take the form of something simple like a swarm of rats crawling up to the target to devour them, or a more emotional fear like their loved ones dying right in front of them. Once trapped inside the Reality Marble the only way to break out is for the opponent to muster the will to overcome their own fear. This is made easier if the enemy possesses a Bravery Skill.

As a weakness, Berserker is unable to invoke this Noble Phantasm unless he knows the target's fear beforehand. As such he'll have to spend some time observing the target, usually through his first Noble Phantasm, to build a psychological profile of them before being able to utilize it.

I know I said I wouldn't be posting up more sheets in a while but I felt inspiration just to finish off this last one. Not so sure about this one. His personality ended up a bit one-note (though that was kind of inevitable given the concept, and I tried to flesh him out a bit) and I couldn't think of a good third Skill for him. Still, I can't figure how I'd improve on it so I decided might as well post it up here.

As usual, comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading y'all!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cataquack Warrior View Post
    I'm glad you enjoyed Saber Peter, @RoyalGolden. Peter does have an...interesting personality, one that's both charming and disturbing once you take a closer look. I was originally having trouble designing Saber since she doesn't really have any sword-focused parts of her legend, but once I came up with Hero's Reward and the noble phantasms, everything seemed to come together.

Thanks for pointing out the issue with the Flying skill, by the way. I included Flying as a skill in all the other class templates for Peter, with varying ranks, so I'll need to look at revising them.
    It's RoydGolden, actually (you wouldn't be the first whose made that mistake, serves me right I guess for picking a needlessly obscure username), but thanks. Glad to know I could help. And I just realized she and my Don Quixote could get along like butter and toast having all sorts of magical adventures together...

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Big Brother: 1984 was not an instruction manual. But that being said, this is better than any other instance of people mistaking that book for an instruction manual. The mechanics are very unique and just about everything about it makes it into a very disturbing Servant. Honestly, I like it, even if it being a walking homage to 1984 causes me to feel a strong sense of revulsion towards it. Dunno if that was intention or if that's just my personal distaste for 1984.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Big Brother: 1984 was not an instruction manual. But that being said, this is better than any other instance of people mistaking that book for an instruction manual. The mechanics are very unique and just about everything about it makes it into a very disturbing Servant. Honestly, I like it, even if it being a walking homage to 1984 causes me to feel a strong sense of revulsion towards it. Dunno if that was intention or if that's just my personal distaste for 1984.
    When you say you dislike 1984, do you mean you don't like it because of the content (i.e that it depicts a horrible totalitarian state) or how it's written? If the latter I'm curious what you feel is wrong or badly written about it. Obviously it can be a somewhat unpleasant read, but that's not really fair to hold against the work given it's meant to be a cautionary tale against the horrors of totalitarianism. In any case, I'm glad you liked my sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    When you say you dislike 1984, do you mean you don't like it because of the content (i.e that it depicts a horrible totalitarian state) or how it's written? If the latter I'm curious what you feel is wrong or badly written about it. Obviously it can be a somewhat unpleasant read, but that's not really fair to hold against the work given it's meant to be a cautionary tale against the horrors of totalitarianism. In any case, I'm glad you liked my sheet.
    The former, though I do know that it's the entire point of the book.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sheet is good but it should probably go in the fictional/literary Servant thread

Okay, so I know I haven't been around for a while (life is super hectic right now), but man did I miss a lot of good sheets! I really like the Big Brother sheet! laways nice to see concepts being personified into Servants.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Sheet is good but it should probably go in the fictional/literary Servant thread
    Didn't even think of that, but the fact that Berserker is "the concept of a totalitarian state, as personified by Big Brother" rather than the "character" of Big Brother himself from the novel is my somewhat loose justification for him belonging here. Really, 1984 is such a cultural classic nowadays that I almost forgot just how recent it is...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    What is 1984 actually? I assume an book ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's an old novel by George Orwell about a dystopian society.

夜属 Nightkin
    And as my Literature teacher used to say it likely holds the record for the most references made to a book by people who never read it.
    But honestly it's pretty good, even if a Brave New World is better and more spot on in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mhplayer View Post
    And as my Literature teacher used to say it likely holds the record for the most references made to a book by people who never read it.
    But honestly it's pretty good, even if a Brave New World is better and more spot on in my opinion.
    I've read Brave New World and I have a love-hate relationship with it. On one hand, Huxley is a good writer and I can greatly respect his efforts in warning people about the dangers of totalitarianism. But on the other hand, it made me want to crawl out of my skin the whole time.

Ironically, I really like the SIN Lostbelt, which is very similar to Brave New World. But in my opinion, it still pales in comparison to Yuga Kshetra and Atlantis/Olympus.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Name: Hiruko/Ebisu
    Class: Berserker
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    Origin: Japanese Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic Beutral

STR: A
    END: A++
    AGI: B
    MAG: B
    LCK: A

Story

The first child of Izanagi and Izanami, malformed and weak it failed to match any of its parent's expectations and was abandoned to die in the chaotic waters of creation not settled by the couple yet, nonetheless it struggled, nonetheless it desired to live, nonetheless it ignored the orders of it's parents and beyond all expectations it survived. Absorbing drags and leftovers off Izanagi and Izanami's formation of Nippon Hiruko forged legs and arms and thus became an wanderer of the seas. Without any goal beyond survival it drifted through the eras and lacking the presence and notorious pride of gods it never became a person of notice. However due to its quiet nature, disturbing body, brutal fighting and uncaring of the division between gods it would eventually fight with the gods whom would one day become the Seven Lucky Gods, Amaterasu would intervene before Hiruko developed into something 'unpleasant' and convinced it to apprentice under the gods

Named Ebisu by humans it became a god ruling over the wealth of the seas and thus it gained a great amount of faith from the fisherman and coupled with its apathetic attitude that was confused for 'benevolence' (for Hiruko did not demand sacrifices, priests, temples or combat) it became immensely popular with the commoners. A hard worker who kept at it even during the Kannazuki (month without gods)

As a servant Hiruko mere sees the opportunity as a continuation of its life in japan. That is it will continue to wander and do as it wishes, seeking perfection, but due to lacking strong ideals and emotions such as hatred or love it is unlikely to cause massive disaster. Nonetheless it gets along with those whom work hard, recognize the hard work of others and walk a path of progress. You may stumble, fall and even break your bones but as long as you struggle one day things will become better. At the same time it completely disregards those it sees as a waste of time, magi the most as they chase something already done and gone and will not move to save those stuck by trauma/vices

Skill

Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement (E-): Similar to Beowulf not an individual who went insane in life but the sheer struggle to survive has left its mark. Rather than an aggressive fight-seeking attitude Hiruko seeks to struggle as much as it can logically it will challenge enemy servants caring little about tactics or the master's concerns

Personal Skill
    Divine Core (C): Originally it should be EX due to its pedigree but the struggles, modifications and mental damage has reduced it to C, yet at the same time its a symbol of Hiruko's mental fortitude. It may be a pagan god from another religion but a certain Grand Assassin would nod in approval. Strugglers getting along so to speak. Body changes can occur but in exchange endurance has skyrocketed

Monstrous Strength (A++): Without arms and legs struggling in anyway it could Hiruko survived the formation of Nippon and the stirring of waters by Izanagi and Izanami until the remnants not used stumbled upon its body and formed limbs. Strength enough to fight the 'sea' itself

Golden Rule (Ocean) (A): Magical energy is regenerated in the ocean and all sorts of fortunes will be found from gold coins, to ancient logs to even phantasmal corpses. Hiruko who had little understanding of fortune often brought much more bounty than required and at times unasked things would end in the pile

Absorption (B): The remnants of the chaos before Nippon were absorbed by Hiruko and transformed into limbs. A skill that could be said to be the prototype of the Melt Virus possessed by Meltlilith. Foreign substances are devoured and used for maintenance and what is incompatible is destroyed to become magical energy. Due to ignorance and mentality Hiruko is unable to do anything beyond converting all into more power

Battle Continuation (EX): Unawareness of 'living' and 'dying' as such the whole body carries Hiruko's will and as long as a single piece is left behind it will continue to struggle without ceasing until its utterly destroyed. An unstoppable will born of ignorance and something Amaterasu finds 'troublesome and uncute'. Hiruko's toil reduced it to a skeleton and it continued to struggle millennia after its creation. It's human form was something given by Amaterasu to not scare the humans or so she says

Noble Phantasm

Magatsu Onogoro-shima- Remembrance of Sin
    Rank A+
    Anti-Country
    Izanagi and Izanami created the world of mortals by churning the primordial sea and with what they obtained the first of lands was formed. Onogoro-shima Ebisu's birthplace, born crippled and without potential it was abandoned by Izanagi and Izanami while they continued to forge creation and create borders separating the land from the primordial sea and thus setting a safe place for humans to develop. While this happened Hiruko struggled incessantly in that empty world until the limbless body became close to creation, out of sheer accident. Hiruko born in a world without concepts had no knowledge of words, communications or anything beyond itself and the chaotic sea and by sheer luck reached the lands of humans. Crying, howling and biting Hiruko gained knowledge by temporarily tearing the borders set up by it's parents until Amaterasu intervened.

This noble phantasm when activated replicates Hiruko's deeds of tearing through the divine border separating the primordial sea from the rest of the world, one whom teared its way out of the imaginary numbers with sheer stubborn will. By simply striking the human order is temporarily suppressed and the toxic mana from the sea of chaos begins to surge. Different from Utsumi Erice's inherited underworld authority in which reverses the flow of life Hiruko reverses the flow of creation drawing all back into chaos and pure energy

Interactions
    Nobunaga- A divine idiot and a godslaying idiot. Their sheer stupidity makes a headache for everyone

Kagetora-Bishamonten? If Kagetora survives Hiruko will attempt to make beverages as Ebisu but will fail. Nonetheless Kagetora is grateful for the sake (certain omnyoujis would cry at seeing such a relic be used so frivolously)

Tamamo- "Tamamo isn't allowed to break the world. Hiruko will break you first" "Mikon~! You are a headache as usual!"
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 15th, 2020 at 02:09 PM.

Name: Siegfried Guntherson
    Class:: Caster
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Nibelungenlied
    Alternate Classes: Saber
    Keywords: Rhinegold, Survivor, Treasure, River, Foundation, Betrayal

STR: B
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MAG: A
    LCK: EX

Son of Gunther and Brunhilde, a child born of deception and rape, shackled to the crown of both countries he was raised without love and as a mere tool for the continuation of the kingdoms. All was granted, all was taught to forge a mighty wise King to wield the Rhinegold and Siegfried's strength. Such thing would not come to pass as Brunhilde in vengeance arranged for Siegfried's death, in reaction Kriemhild began a campaign of revenge marrying a foreign invader king and pillaging her former country.

Siegfried exists as a footnote in the Nibelungenlied and that was on purpose, as Kriemhild boiled in vengeance Siegfried taught her the magics of Brunhilde and how to acquire the strength and skills necessary to wield Balmung, contacting the Huns with tales of the treasure and sowing discord among the noble houses as Queen and King quarreled. All would peak at Gunther and Hagen's kidnapping, consumed by greed neither would surrender the treasure and thus Kriemhild was killed by the very invaders she thought puppets and Siegfried reaped all the benefits of the downfall. Balmung, Rhinegold, the corpses of the rhinemaidens

From there on its unknown what happened to him. Perhaps because of his eye to 'weaknesses' and 'destruction' he became an Alchemist whom sought to dismantle and rebuild things according to his wishes, perhaps he sold the Rhinegold to a certain family of alchemists, perhaps he became another Fafnir or founded the very family of Alchemists and met the Magician of the Third. Nonetheless Siegfried's magic and attributes certainly resemble the ones who once sought the grail and damned themselves along the way

As a Servant Siegfried has manifested possessing a body related to his legacy for better odds of survival. Its a 'crude' model whose only purpose is combat, different from the monofocused alchemists whom required mercenaries and the alike. Siegfried will only say its a discarded project and he feels pity. So much of his work was discarded for the sake of 'salvation'

"What a joke. Those who wield Rhinegold with love will be doomed that's why I passed it up after meeting that person. Oh well fools will be fools and dolls will be dolls forever chained to their sins"

"Eh Mona Lisa? This body is that of a Rhinemaiden being beautilful and strong is just expected no? Rather its function is to be beautiful and strong. That Wotan (Odin) was sure a weird god, putting so much effort in the bodies of automata...."

Spoiler:

Item Creation (A): Top notches creation for the sake of inventing homunculi and devices that manipulate magical energy (batteries, amplification, converting and so on and on). Caster is capable of creating Homunculi with enough physical might to threaten servants if he has enough time and even enhance the master's body with surgeries or transplants from homunculi organs

Territory Creation (A+): The creation of a Magic Castle (Factory) of Homunculi/Alchemical production becomes possible but its true purpose is an oversized research lab as such it lacks the expected raw firepower of such grandiose monument on the other hand magic costs becomes trivial once the work is complete

Personal Skill
    Child of Nature (A+): Recognized as a child of the world, even if crafted by human hands and thus they receive a blessed birthright. Functionally speaking a body that is not different from the Rhinemaidens and thus a 'Guardian of Treasures' granted all the capacities to protect it. Rather than the nature of a derived work its the nature of his mother shining through, for in all of her hatred Brunhilde still spared this child of much grief

Devil's Charisma (B): Variant of Charisma belonging to those whom charmed other to their dooms. Being attractive, desirable, attention-grabbing is simply their nature appealing to the darkness of man. If the Charisma of King's entrance the people them the charisma of devils entrance kings whispering sweet nothings, temptations and assurance. At this rank Caster is able to destroy an entire country from the shadows

Golden Rule (B-): Manipulating Kriemhild by giving her Balmung and speaking of Etzel. One whom found fortunes amidst a sea of ruin and vengeance. A Leviathan who enriches himself by engorging on all fortunes, ally and enemy alike ruin will surely rain

Noble Phantasm

Das Rheingold- Pile of Wishes
    Type: Magecraft
    It's not the Song of Grail used by a certain Lesser Grail but the embodiment of the Einzbern craft. A grail-shaped device capable of producing and gathering absurd amounts of magical energy. It's versatility reflects the intellect of the wielder as such it can be used like Balmung or factory depending on the wielders intellect and if circumstances allow it can be modified to exercise further functions, however once activated it will begin to flow without end and at a certain point will function without Caster's input, even if its not the actual treasure its derived from it and thus the curse of misfortune comes along

Interactions

Zolgen Makiri: Caster will start laughing uncontrollably

Da Vinci: They will begin to compare drawings of women and start discussions of beauty. Its not something out of 'lust' but its still unsettling

Irisviel: "Huh progenitor? The moment they decided to seek 'salvation' they stopped being my descendants, a person no matter how strong can only save a few."

Illyasviel (Sitonai): The 'innocent cruelty' resonates and a sadistic playtime will occur for sure

Illyasviel (Kaleid): Hmmm I see I see a model like mine. What do I mean? Well you are a vessel no? This body is one as well. I am not getting it? Oh well

Chloe: Devil Kiss will end up with her ruined for marriage so Chloe avoids Caster like the plague despite how tasty his magical energy is. Danger danger!

Miyu: Her traits hmmm....No never mind its pointless
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; August 15th, 2020 at 02:27 PM.

Okay, here's my second build for Peter Pan. Rider was a little trickier for me, so please let me know what you think:

Peter Pan ~ Star Chaser

Appearance: An androgynous-looking child. Though close examination will reveal her to be a girl, she is still flat-chested and with her first teeth. She has donned the wickedest garments of her old enemy Captain Hook, hat and all, making her look quite like a pirate; sometimes she'll even curve one of her hands threateningly like a hook. She also on occasion holds Hook's double-cigar holder in her teeth - but never with it lit, as the wretched smoke makes her cough.

Gender: Boy? (Girl)- While technically female, Peter insists boldly that she is obviously a boy, and since Peter Pan has spoken, that's that. She certainly acts like a boy, and certainly acts as a lady's man around girls. Though her sexual orientation is "straight" in that "he" prefers to flirt with girls, Peter has a semi-unconscious recognition of her feminine charm, and won't hesitate to use it to charm boys as well when it suits her purpose.

Class: Rider

Alternate Classes: Assassin, Caster, Saber - Under the right circumstances, Peter could be summoned with the multi-class Double Summon skill, but this would be near impossible to pull off. Which is quite fortunate for everyone (including the master); many of Pan's class-limited Noble Phantasms mesh quite well with each other, and the eternal boy's heartless, mischievous nature makes it likely she'd turn the tables on everyone if given the chance.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral? (Chaotic Neutral)

Lore: Peter Pan ran away from home at a young age - don't ask at what age; it was before Peter started caring about time, and it's unlikely she'd remember it anyways. She wanted to be a boy forever and play games and have fun, so she flew straight out the window when she heard her parents talking about her becoming a lady. She found her way to the Neverland, a strange island in the Reverse World where dreams and forgotten things coalesce into a reality come true. Claiming sovereignty over the land, she became eternally a part of it, and it became an extension of her own will. Since then, she has made the island her eternal playground, purposefully dragging bits and pieces of different dreams - and sometimes (un)lucky people from the outside world - to Neverland to be a part of her adventures, where she is forever the brave hero. Peter still has adventures in Neverland to this day; this means, much like Arturia, Pan is summoned in her physical body rather than as a deceased, incorporeal Servant.

Personality: Rider represents Pan just after she defeated Captain Hook and took over his ship, enchanting it with fairy dust to fly between the stars. Rider has decided to play pirate for a while, and she'll act much like Captain Hook, imperiously ordering followers to swab the deck and whatever whimsical commands she gives. In her pretend mindset, everyone serving on this pirate ship is a pirate and is expected to act like one. Just as Hook was obsessed with good form and embodied the childish fear of grown-up rules, Rider acts like an overly strict, tyrannical grown-up enforcing rules on everyone. The captain treats her men like dogs, enjoying the fun of terrorizing them for even the smallest slight. Instant obedience is the only safe thing, and that still isn't always enough to satisfy Rider. Even her master is not safe from her orders, as she considers her master to be merely her first mate (sometimes she might even forget and call her master "Smee" for lack of any other name). Her ship is strictly run, but behind the seeming lawfulness is whimsical chaos, for Rider is merely playing the part and doesn't really care at all about the random orders she enforces, just that they're done. In fact, Rider's true alignment behind the facade of strict orderliness might very well be Chaotic Neutral. And Rider's overall course for her ship's travels are entirely whimsical, going wherever she pleases without a second thought. But there's always the subtle hint of danger, that this version of Pan is leaning precariously on the edge of what separates a carefree, innocent boy from a stern, grown-up pirate; if you try to point that out to Rider, you're sure to be walking the plank. Rider wants a mother who is "interesting" and will let her do as she pleases while still following Rider's orders as captain.

Wish: Being a whimsical wanderer always in search of new games and fun places to explore, Rider doesn't have a consistent wish, most likely wishing for whatever immediately captures her fancy. If forced to think hard enough about it, she might simply wish for her adventures to never end.

Parameters:

Strength: C

Endurance: C

Agility: A++

Mana: D

Luck: A+

Skills
    Class Skills:

Riding (A)- The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast rank can be used as mounts.

Magic Resistance (C)- Grants protection against magical effects by cancelling spells. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Charisma (B)- A composite skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Rider's charisma can be described as a combination of the curious temptation to leave everything behind to explore new worlds, and the fearful obedience of those serving an unpredictable tyrant.

Blessed by Wind (A/A+)- Not to be mistaken for Protection from Wind, which guards the user against wind, Blessed by Wind instead turns the very air into Rider's loyal servant, bending and flowing to best suit her needs. At the very least, Rider is constantly engulfed by a blustery wind, keeping her permanently aloft and providing a limited level of resistance to attacks on her. However, the air can also serve Rider in other ways, like redirecting projectiles with sudden gusts, tripping opponents, or giving Rider speed boosts. However, there are a couple of weaknesses to the skill. First, the force of the wind depends on the preexisting state of the air. If the air was normally calm, then brief and sudden gusts are about the extent of the wind's might. If there was a powerful storm brewing, though, Rider could give more force to the wind at her beck and call. Second, the wind depends on Rider's specific orders to function; without direct commands from her, the air will behave normally. This combined with Rider's sense of good form and whimsical nature makes it less likely that the skill will enforce more dangerous means of control, like draining away someone's air supply. The rank is boosted by Jolly Roger.

Pioneer of the Stars (False, D)- A skill normally given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized". However, Rider's skill is false; while her story creates wild promises of never-ending journeys to unknown lands and epic adventures, because it's all make-believe, there's never any major consequence or gain for anyone, much less humanity. Rather, this skill improves the odds in favor of Rider - and for Rider alone; the story's about her, after all, so it just matters if she can overcome the impossible, not anyone else.

Noble Phantasms
    Endless Circle of Foes ~ Neverland's Peoples

Type: Anti-Army

By playing a short melody on her pipes, Rider brings to life one of the main factions in Neverland: the Lost Boys, Pirates, the Indians, the Fairies, or the Mermaids. Each group varies in their abilities and their relations with Rider and her allies, but they all instinctively fight anyone who is opposed to Rider.

The Lost Boys are small and reckless, but they're still good fighters, and their wild and agile nature can sometimes catch foes off guard. They lack any magical abilities. They readily follow Rider and her companions without question, though this simple-minded loyalty can sometimes be abused.

The Pirates also lack magic, and they're rather terrified and superstitious toward magic. However, being grown-up, they're stronger than the Lost Boys, and their sly cunning makes them very dangerous. Many of their number also have deadly specialties like poison, traps, or explosives. Unlike other factions, they actively fight against Rider and her allies. However, they view anyone opposed to Rider as getting in their way of killing Rider and will deal with those interlopers first. They will sometimes feign alliances with enemies of Rider, only to backstab them at the most opportune moment.

The Indians are the one human group of Neverland with access to magic, which they use through shamanistic rituals that call on the various natural elements to their aid. They are stealthy, soundless predators, easily tracking their prey without making the slightest sound. They carry tomahawks and knives, and they are the strongest physical combatants of all the groups. The natives have a complex system of honor that governs their combat, which sometimes hinders their effectiveness in battle. They treat Rider with honor but are somewhat dismissive towards her followers, and they still retain some independence from Rider, even battling her at times (which Rider welcomes).

The Fairies are by far the weakest physically of the bunch due to their tiny size (though this can make it harder to catch them, when their light doesn't give them away). But they also have access to a diverse array of magic - usually miscellaneous cantrips that aren't direct threats to enemeies but can still come in handy. And they constantly emit fairy dust and can fly around. They are more than happy to help Rider, who they love due to her living with them so long, but they feel no such loyalty to any of Rider's allies; in fact, due to their connection to Rider, they see themselves as superior to Rider's followers; at best, they'll tolerate Rider's friends at best if given proper respect and obedience, but those who offend them could be the target of pranks or worse. Even when helping Rider, their assistance is rather whimsical, childish, and flighty.

The Mermaids are the second weakest group physically, and they disdain direct combat, if only because of a vain desire to preserve their lovely beauty. Their inability to come onto land is another issue. However, they have the strongest magic, though it is also the most narrow. They specialize in water magic and singing spells; the latter can drown targets with deluges and gain knowledge from the waters, while the latter delude victims' senses and put them in the mermaids' power. They utterly adore Rider and are more than happy to share secrets they learn from the sea with him, but they view everyone else as mere toys to tease and drown; even Rider's halfhearted admonitions won't keep them away from drowning allies for long.

Generally, Rider only summons one group from the Reverse World at a time, since summoning more than one sharply drains away her prana. In addition, the summoned groups only contain generic representatives for their kind, not notable characters like Captain Hook or Tiger Lily; Rider could feasibly summon one of those specific people, but it would take a lot more energy. Please also note that the noble phantasm only brings forth Neverland's inhabitants, not the island's environments. In cases where specific groups rely on certain habitats, such as Mermaids needing water to swim and Indians needing trees for cover in their ambushes, this can sometimes make summons problematic.

Jolly Roger ~ The Ship that Sails the Seas and Stars

Type: Anti-Army, Fortress

The infamous pirate ship of Captain Hook, which Rider claimed after the final battle against him. Now eternally coated in pixie dust, it has a golden glow and can just as easily fly through the sky as sail across water. In contrast, the interior is filthy such that there is not a porthole on the grimy glass of which you might write “Dirty pig” with your finger. The ship contains numerous cannons to shoot down foes, most notably the big gun Long Tom.

However, the galleon also has some other unpleasant surprises. First, due to the legend that Hook needed no watch, for "the wind of his name guarded the ship for a mile around," Blessed by Wind is enhanced, giving the wind within a mile radius of the ship a limited level of intelligence and agency. Now able to act on their own without direct instructions from Rider, the air acts as a sort of familiar to Rider. At the very least, the air actively scouts the area and will quickly let Rider know about any intruders. Likewise, if they sense an immediate threat to Rider, they may intervene with an abrupt gust, even if Rider was careless about the danger. Moreover, the area around the ship can become a fierce maelstrom, making it hard for anyone to reach or escape the ship once the winds start churning.

Second, certain factions summoned by Neverland's Peoples gain bonuses in combination with the Jolly Roger. Pirates - and Lost Boys, due to their brief stint serving aboard after Pan's taking of the ship - gain a boost to their stats when they fight on board. The Mermaids do not gain a boost, but the storm recognizes them as allies and allows them to freely and safely swim around the ship as an extra defense force.

Third, the Jolly Roger not only can fly, but it can also travel between worlds, such as to the Reverse Side and back. When traveling through other worlds, the ship must constantly remain on the move and only briefly pass through these otherworlds, or else those world's resistance might send the ship back to where it started. In addition, the Jolly Roger can only stay active for as long as Rider on (or within a mile radius of) the ship, so it's not like she has the time or ability to explore and use things from the places she passes by.

Rider's preferred tactic is to activate the noble phantasm when her enemies are all gathered within range, and then sail off on a journey between worlds with everyone trapped aboard. As the ship sails on through these otherworlds, Rider will seek to knock opponents overboard. There, if they aren't drowned by the mermaids or destroyed by the storm, the winds eject them away from the ship, essentially marooning them forever in distant, often hostile realms as the Jolly Roger sails back to the real world.

Armaments and Companions: Rider uses a pirate's cutlass most often. Rider is also accompanied by the devoted fairy Tinkerbell, whom Rider considers her second-in-command. Everyone on board is expected to obey her without question, and Tink often makes up orders to suit her own ends. But beware about disobeying even one of those fake orders; even if Rider punishes the fairy for her mischief, every order conveyed from Rider via Tink is considered to be the same at Rider herself issuing it, even a false command, and Rider will harshly punish any such disobedience.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; August 3rd, 2021 at 12:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Peter Pan (Rider): A nice follow-up to your first Pan sheet. Her second NP flying through worlds sounds like it could make for pretty cool imagery. Have to say though Lawful Neutral seems like a weird Alignment for a whimsical pirate-captain. Can't imagine that fitting Hook himself, much less Pan. Wouldn't Chaotic Neutral make more sense there?

Blog Entries
    Caster of the Blooming Roses
    "Ah, Lord Edgar, to think we- Hm? Are you not him? My apologies, it appears I mistook you for my beloved. Could he be somewhere in this world, though..? Perhaps you could help me look for him? Yes, that's a splendid idea!"

Source

"You ask why I'm a Caster? Ufufu, that's obvious! It's because I hold the most powerful magecraft of all... The power of love!"

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Assassin

True Name: Rosamund Clifford
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: England (12th Century)

Parameters:

STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: C+

Likes: Lord EdgarHenry II, romance, "prince-charming" type characters
    Dislikes: Rivals in love
    Talent: Tending to plants, giving romantic advice, manipulation
    Natural Enemy: Eleanor of Aquitane
    Armament: Dagger, plants
    Catalyst: A French rose

Class Skills
    Item Construction (C)

The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. Since Caster had very little contact with magecraft in life (no, the power of love doesn't count, despite her insistence), her Item Construction Skill is rather average, only allowing her to manufacture basic implements.

Territory Creation (B+)

The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster is able to create a "garden pavilion" as her base of operations. Its range can be further increased by activating her Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills
    Divinity (E)

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. While Caster herself holds no relation to divine entities, her name is associated with a certain rose symbolizing the authority of several mother goddesses. The Rosa Mundi, Rose of the World. The rose was associated with the cult of Aphrodite, Isis, and Ishtar. This association grants her a small measure of Divinity.

Mental Pollution (Love) (D+)

A Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. Instead of an outright mental illness, Caster's particular variation of Mental Pollution is more akin to a sheltered princess' distorted view on love. Caster is highly obsessed with her love interest, a man by the name of "Edgar". This Skill's rank starts out low, with Caster occasionally mistaking others for her lover (particularly those with "princely" demeanor). However, should one reciprocate her advances, this Skill's rank may gradually increase proportional to Caster's feelings towards the subject of her affection. At higher ranks, Caster would do anything in her power to obtain her love, oftentimes resorting to various underhanded methods and increasingly unsettling behaviors.

Rose of the World (A-)

A Skill denoting Caster's romance. Throughout history, factual accounts of Caster's life is scarce. Some say that she was the true love of a certain English King. Others considered her to be England's greatest beauty. Whatever the case, it seems that accounts of her life had been greatly exaggerated, if not altered altogether. A composite Skill consisting of Beautiful Princess and Innocent Monster. Through this Skill, Caster's appearance and demeanor causes males (particularly those of royal blood) within her vicinity to feel the compulsive need to serve her. Conversely, akin to how it was in her life, it's easier for her to gather ire and ill will from women, particularly those of royal origins. While having this Skill means it would not take much effort for Caster to charm men and force them to do her bidding, she prefers to partially suppress this Skill out of a desire to "keep herself pure for her destined encounter". Truly, a beautiful rose who blooms only for her beloved.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Love Blooms Endlessly, Encompassing the World
    Rosa Mundi

Type: Labyrinth
    Range: At least 500 metres
    Max Targets: 20 people

The recreation of a massive, maze-like garden "Lord Edgar" once built for Caster to conceal their illicit affairs. A partial release of this Noble Phantasm is constantly active, allowing Caster to manipulate plant life in her vicinity. This serves as her primary method of offense despite its relatively limited range.

The full extent of this Noble Phantasm can be unleashed from within Caster's territory, her garden pavilion. Upon its activation, all plant life within Caster's vicinity would rapidly grow, enough to form a massive labyrinth within a few hours. While the maze's initial range encompasses a 500-meter radius from Caster's position, it's possible for Caster to gradually increase its range over time. Within this labyrinth, Caster's authority as the "Rose of the World" is significantly strengthened. According to a saying, "Caster blooms at the center of the world". Therefore, wherever Caster stands, her surroundings qualify as her own "world". As long as she remains within this labyrinth, she receives benefits akin to a small fame boost, and all other authorities besides her own are negated.

Once this Noble Phantasm is fully activated, Caster can synchronize her senses with her plants, allowing her to detect enemy movements within the labyrinth and freely alter the labyrinth itself to counter them by creating/blocking paths and weaponizing whatever plants are available to her. It goes without saying that this Noble Phantasm is extremely weak to fire. The complicated nature of the maze can be bypassed simply by scorching everything in sight. However, the sheer amount of plants in the area would mean that any fire lit within the maze could easily spread out of control, causing large amounts of collateral damage. Furthermore, since Caster can still exert some control over her plants, she could trap them in a cage of fiery death.

Description
    Caster's True Name is Rosamund Clifford, an English noblewoman and lover of Henry II.

Perhaps due to her upbringing, Caster acts in a manner akin to that of a spoiled princess with her head in the clouds. Self-centered and hopelessly romantic, she dreams of finding true love and happy endings, and would get along well with Masters who share her sentiments on life and love.

To some extent, Caster hadn't fully moved on from Henry. Upon being summoned, she would look for her beloved "Lord Edgar", occasionally mistaking others for him. Even if Henry is not present, or if she somehow managed to get over her feelings towards him, her obsession is still reflected on her tastes in men, preferring those who conducts themselves in a regal, kingly way. Both due to her upbringing and her experiences in life, Caster is someone who expresses love intensely. While she could offer genuine romance advice from time to time, more often than not, she would trail off and gush endlessly about Henry (or whoever she's in love with at the moment) and completely forget about the advice she's giving.

Underneath her usual demeanor, Caster also possesses a darker side to her; a highly manipulative side who would resort to various underhanded, obsessive, and occasionally unsettling means in the name of her love. Of course, she doesn't see her attempts as such. To her, those are simply "an innocent young maiden's honest efforts to obtain her true love". Yet her definition of "true love" can be... suffocating. Akin to a rose that wraps around her lover's heart, slowly piercing them with her thorns. It would take significant effort from her lover to convince her to alter her views on love.

As a footnote, perhaps due to the nature of her past relationship with Henry, Caster possesses an innocently naive, and perhaps childish, view on love. She yearns for true love and is easily swayed by sweet words from her love interest, but she remains extremely ignorant on matters beyond that. In a way, perhaps a fitting example would be a young girl who dreams of becoming a bride without knowing anything about what comes next. Regardless, she still wishes to become "a proper bride", something she never got to accomplish in life.

Lore
    Rosamund Clifford (before 1150 – c. 1176), often called "The Fair Rosamund" or the "Rose of the World" (rosa mundi), was famed for her beauty and was a mistress of King Henry II of England, famous in English folklore. Rosamund is believed to have been the daughter of the nobleman lord Walter de Clifford and his wife Margaret. Walter was originally known as Gautier fitz Richard (i.e., son of Richard), but his name was gradually changed to that of his major holding, first as steward, then as lord. This was Clifford Castle on the River Wye in Herefordshire. Rosamund had two sisters, Amice and Lucy. Amice married Osbern fitz Hugh of Richard's Castle, Herefordshire, and Lucy, Hugh de Say of Stokesay, Shropshire. She also had three brothers, Walter de Clifford (died 1221), Richard and Gilbert. Her name Rosamund may have been influenced by the Latin phrase rosa mundi, which means "rose of the world."

In 1154, Rosamund's family received a visit from a wandering troubadour named Edgar. In truth, "Edgar" was actually King Henry II disguising himself from his political enemies. Rosamund's father, Lord Clifford, was wary of the visitor, yet Rosamund was already entranced. Lovestruck, she ignored her father's warnings and ran off with Edgar.

Revealing his identity soon after, Henry brought Rosamund to his residence in Woodstock, Oxfordshire. To conceal his elicit affair from the Queen, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Henry built a large garden maze near his residence and visited Rosamund in secret almost every night. Eventually, however, Eleanor heard rumors of the maze and grew suspicious of her husband's nightly visits. Consumed by jealousy, one night she set out to investigate the maze before Henry arrived.

After navigating her way through the maze, she reached its innermost recesses and confronted Rosamund. Enraged, the Queen gave her two options; death by dagger, or by poison. With no other option, Eleanor pleaded for her life... or so it seemed. In truth, her pleas were a carefully calculated attempt to stall for time until Henry arrives. Eventually, Rosamund chose the poison. It was at that moment that Henry arrived, and he came across the scene of his Queen forcing his lover to drink poison. Henry immediately put a stop to the events transpiring, and soon after, Eleanor was imprisoned for "attempting to conspire against the King". Yet on the other side, Rosamund's desired happy ending never came to pass. Rumors of the King having a lover had spread far and wide, and soon after, Henry decided to cut all contact with her to fix his image. Rosamund spent the rest of her life in a nearby abbey until she died alone of a broken heart, not even thirty years old.
    Relationships
    Stheno, Queen Medb:
    "To think you would use your charms so freely like that... H-How shameless! Y-You should safe that for someone special!"

Kiyohime, Salome:
    "That's right! Sometimes you just have to FIGHT! FOR! YOUR! LOVE! ...Eh? Master, why are you looking at me like that?"

Circe, Alcina:
    *While the three initially got along well due to their similar views on romance, Circe and Alcina soon complained on how Rosamund couldn't maintain a long enough conversation without derailing it and fangirling over Henry.*

Brynhild/Sigurd, Xiang Yu/Yu Miaoyi, Sakamoto Ryoma/Oryou:
    "Hmm, so this is what brides normally do after marriage, huh... Yes, yes, I should take some notes on that. That said, do I get to engage in the, uh... frequent... handholding part..? It looks nice, but I can't see other people doing it without getting completely flustered! A-Ahem, I mean... Yes, calm down, me. Getting over that nervousness is also part of my training to become the perfect bride!"

Arthur Pendragon:
    "Lord Edgar, is that you!? My prince, we can finally... You're not him either? A-Ah, my apologies, your face reminded me of him. Hm? What's that? Could it be... I reminded you of someone from your past? Ah, to have someone who devoted their entire being to love you wholeheartedly... That's beautiful, don't you think?"

Richard I:
    "Lord Edgar! ...Ah, you're not him as well, huh. Eh? You're his son? No wonder you looked so similar! Wait, that means your mother is... that wench, huh..."

Eleanor of Aquitaine:
    "Oh dear, you accuse me of resorting to underhanded methods to have Lord Edgar all for myself? Why, I would never! Besides... are you really the one to talk? Last I remembered, I wasn't the one threatening a poor, unarmed young girl with daggers and poison."

Creator's Notes/Fun Facts
    Things have been pretty quiet here, and I've been on an English Servant spree lately. For the fun facts...

-I took some amount of creative liberty on her lore, primarily because she was depicted as a completely pure Mary Sue most of the time. To specify, her being Henry's lover and the confrontation on the garden maze was part of her original legend. Her first meeting with Henry and her surviving the confrontation with Eleanor is taken from an 1837 opera about her life. In her original legend, she just took the poison and died (although the truth about that is still extremely vague as well. Some versions said she died from the poison, others said she spent the rest of her life in an abbey and died from an unspecified illness). Finally, her darker, more manipulative side is an original twist from me to make her character more interesting.

-Being Henry II is suffering. First you had to settle the whole Anarchy indirectly caused by William Adelin, both women who love you can be... kind of nuts at times, and imprisoning Eleanor only led to Richard and his brothers rising up and rebelling against you, causing a bigger conflict down the line. That's not to say Henry himself is completely innocent in all this; he's still a womanizer and a terrible father to his children. I guess he's kind of similar to Lancelot in that regard. Overall, things just went poorly for everyone involved. I guess Henry's time as King just isn't as glorious as Adelin believes it to be.

-Regarding Henry's own feelings towards Rosamund... it's kind of complicated. At the very least he didn't seem to mind her company, but he's also completely unaware of Rosamund's more manipulative side. Combined with his own unfaithfulness, it's highly unlikely Rosamund could get her happy ending in life even if Eleanor hadn't intervened.

-While she hasn't completely moved on from Henry, it's possible for you to waifu her if you fit her tastes. That said, if you do, just... be careful of her more yandere side. While she may not seem as intense as Kiyohime or Salome, her Mental Pollution (Love) means that it's not completely impossible for her to head down that path.
    Last edited by BnEl15; August 17th, 2020 at 11:49 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, seeing Rosamund makes me nostalgic for my own Henry II fan servant. Back when I was actually productive and posted sheets here. *sniff*
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Ah, your Henry sheet was a good one, I was partially inspired by it while writing Rosamund here. Looking forward to see you post again, if you ever feel like it.