Page 104 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4549499102103104105106109114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2847

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] - Ultimate Edition (thread discontinued, see OP for new thread)

was the crop issue fixed in the latest patch ?

edit: after testing, the answer is no.
    Last edited by AHX2024; January 8th, 2021 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHX2024 View Post
    was the crop issue fixed in the latest patch ?

edit: after testing, the answer is no.
    There is a workaround to the crop issue (this one should actually work).
    Extract this archive: ******************file/QlxmwLTI#k4Kp5e...7dwORcv6n5CiS8
    so that "settings.tjs" is in the same directory as "patch.xp3".
    Last edited by Alyinghood; January 8th, 2021 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    There is a workaround to the crop issue (this one should actually work).
    Extract this archive: ******************file/QlxmwLTI#k4Kp5e...7dwORcv6n5CiS8
    doesn't fix the cropping issue

doesn't fix the cropping issue
    This one should actually work (yes, really).
    Extract this archive: ******************file/VsIDGKYC#QKzx6F...1iM4DwnzSvV76Q

Can I just say, you guys have done an amazing job. Despite the bugs, it feels really polished.

I did come across a few issues in the experimental kirikiroid2 version though (these bugs aren't present on pc).
    1) hd patch causes cropping issues, slightly better with settings.tjs but not entirely fixed. I don't run hd on my phone though.

2, the more important one) Im unable to load saves, be it in a 100% save file, or a brand new one. Upon clicking the load button, the error linked below pops up and doesn't allow me to load the file. This error also occurs when I bring up the exit menu. I believe it has to do with how kirikiroid2 handles the popups that appear in these situations.

Im going to try redownloading the settings.tjs, but the error probably will still be there. Edit: Yes, error is still there.

Link to errors: ****************************file/d/1Sld...ew?usp=sharing
    Real Link: ****************************drive/folde...-1?usp=sharing
    Last edited by M0R; January 9th, 2021 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M0R View Post
    Can I just say, you guys have done an amazing job. Despite the bugs, it feels really polished.

I did come across a few issues in the experimental kirikiroid2 version though (these bugs aren't present on pc).
    1) hd patch causes cropping issues, slightly better with settings.tjs but not entirely fixed. I don't run hd on my phone though.

2, the more important one) Im unable to load saves, be it in a 100% save file, or a brand new one. Upon clicking the load button, the error linked below pops up and doesn't allow me to load the file. This error also occurs when I bring up the exit menu. I believe it has to do with how kirikiroid2 handles the popups that appear in these situations.

Im going to try redownloading the settings.tjs, but the error probably will still be there. Edit: Yes, error is still there.

Link to errors: ****************************file/d/1Sld...ew?usp=sharing
    Do you have the "krkr.console.log" file?

Whoops, sent the wrong link above, here it is

Whoops, sent the wrong link above, here it is
    This one attempts to fix the HD patch cropping and yes/no dialog.
    Extract this archive: ******************file/FgZBkaaR#wrhiDJ...3HdH8GOJXvTNYM

This one attempts to fix the HD patch cropping and yes/no dialog.
    Extract this archive: ******************file/FgZBkaaR#wrhiDJ...3HdH8GOJXvTNYM
    It appears that that did the trick! The save file loadings work as intended, and the game does not bring up the error anymore. I'm going to test this out with more types of save files, such as a 100% and an old save file, as well as the HD patch. I'll update this message with the results.

Results:
    Save file loading: Works
    Exit game dialog: Works
    HD Patch: Still broken

Images of the test results can be found at this link
    Last edited by M0R; January 9th, 2021 at 03:59 AM.

It appears that another issue also came up in the kirikiroid2 patch, I believe it originates from option dialogues.

Error message:
    [Click Here]
    Code:
    01:03:52 Exception: An error occurred.
    File: FlowTrackerPlugin.ks   Line: 1510
    Tag: return (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    'return' is not matched to any 'call' ( 'return' is unexpected )

Files: ****************************drive/folde...FP?usp=sharing
    Last edited by M0R; January 9th, 2021 at 04:23 AM.

Update: The menu delay thing is always present when HD graphics are enabled (which are by default), not present when low quality graphics are selected.

And regardless of the settings, if you try to open or close the menu just after (I mean like double click speed, maybe a bit slower) you opened/closed it, it won't sometimes do anything, and you have to wait a bit.

The issue seems present in the newest update too.

still getting the error, so here are my logs with the v8 workaround ****************************drive/folde...lq?usp=sharing

Using the latest version of the beta on Kirikiroid2 with the v8 workaround, I can't get past the Type-Moon intro, and get this error.

Here are my logs: ****************************drive/folde...lq?usp=sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Username55 View Post
    Update: The menu delay thing is always present when HD graphics are enabled (which are by default), not present when low quality graphics are selected.

And regardless of the settings, if you try to open or close the menu just after (I mean like double click speed, maybe a bit slower) you opened/closed it, it won't sometimes do anything, and you have to wait a bit.

The issue seems present in the newest update too.

I have the exact same issue on PC.

By the way, how was this HD patch made anyway? How did the team upscale the pictures? Because they look quite great.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dullian View Post
    I'm not sure running the HD patch on Android would be a good idea, at least for now, since it makes the game lag on PC quite a bit, at least for me.
    Unless something changed in one of the recent public beta patches (which I've not yet gotten around to testing), I am incredibly surprised that any lag is occurring at all. When I did my performance tests (which is where the minimum and recommended requirements come from in the first post), I found that pretty much any hardware made in the last 20 years should be able to run the VN without much of any issue, though I'd at least recommend a dual core (technically a single core can be fine, but AFAIK there simply aren't any x86 dual cores that have per-core performance that is too slow for the VN so recommending a "dual core" guarantees that you have a certain baseline of per-core performance).

The one main issues is just that the HD OPs can be a bit intensive if you're using hardware that lacks h.264 hardware decoding combined with a single-core CPU. This is also why the Android version should be relatively fine because, AFAIK, all Android devices have hardware h.264 decoders.

Quote Originally Posted by dullian View Post
    By the way, how was this HD patch made anyway? How did the team upscale the pictures? Because they look quite great.
    For art assets that exist in the official mobile port, we just used those image files directly (specially the older 1280x960 images, not the newer 1920x1440 images which themselves seem to just be upscales).

For art assets that don't exist in the mobile port, we ran the original 800x600 PNG used by the official PC release Realta Nua through waifu2x set to no noise reduction and then downscaled via lanczos3 to 1280x960.

For the OPs, all except the ufotable-animated UBW and ufotable-animated HF OPs were ripped from the Type-Moon Fes. blu-ray and then transcoded to a lower bitrate (because using blu-ray bitrates as-is would be kind of insane) along with various other post-process stuff applied.

For the ufotable-animated UBW and ufotable-animated HF OPs, we took the video files directly used in the Vita version of Realta Nua, changed it to the correct color range (they were designed for full color range, but were playing back as limited range), and ran it through waifu2x at mostly low noise reduction (there are a few scenes in the HF OP that needed medium noise reduction).
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

It appears that another issue also came up in the kirikiroid2 patch, I believe it originates from option dialogues.

Error message:
    [Click Here]
    Code:
    01:03:52 Exception: An error occurred.
    File: FlowTrackerPlugin.ks   Line: 1510
    Tag: return (← might be the tag before or after the error)
    'return' is not matched to any 'call' ( 'return' is unexpected )

Files: ****************************drive/folde...FP?usp=sharing
    This one attempts to fix the HD patch cropping (again) and choice dialog.
    Extract this archive: ******************file/whhBgIhY#KLZsrC...Ua0GxZDnzkTeMY

This one attempts to fix the HD patch cropping (again) and choice dialog.
    Extract this archive: ******************file/whhBgIhY#KLZsrC...Ua0GxZDnzkTeMY
    dialog works now.
    cropping issue still present.
    @draxxus error still present.

edit - the weird thing about the HD error, is that it used to happen to me on PC with a 768p monitor.
    Last edited by AHX2024; January 9th, 2021 at 06:24 PM.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    edit - the weird thing about the HD error, is that it used to happen to me on PC with a 768p monitor.
    What if you simply change your desktop resolution to a 768p resolution, such as 1366x768, 1360x768, and/or 1024x768?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

[IMG]****************************file/d/1Nxe3p22EkajujtsnclJ6hhDeMnci2ujI/view?usp=sharing[/IMG]

****************************file/d/1Nxe...ew?usp=sharing

any solution to this ? Happens on the high quality preset

Ultimate Edition V1.0.0. same as earlier editions
    I posted this in august(for the PC version). exact same error.(screen cropped to 1/4) I never knew how to solve it so I kept reinstalling and moving stuff around until it worked.

changing resolution doesn't work when it Occurs . tried that on PC and Android (Via ADB)
    Last edited by AHX2024; January 9th, 2021 at 06:54 PM.

I just finished prologue and noticed that default Realta Nua Opening plays. Is that how it's suppose to be? I have Vita addition enabled but it's clearly a different OP. In Movie section I have 2 OPs, original and Realta Nua one. There's no Vita OP aka Ufotable one. ( This one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3P2MbTwag ) Or maybe it's suppose to play at different part of the game?
    Also how exactly routes work here? After I finish Fate route will I just start from day one but choices that lead to UBW available?
    Last edited by ShiningRed; January 9th, 2021 at 07:42 PM.