Page 110 of 621 FirstFirst ... 1060100105108109110111112115120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 12407

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:30 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Sidonia seems very interesting, MoC! I guess I'd just say I think her NP could be ranked as A? I imagine it doesn't have the same amount of mystery as a weapon from the Age of the Gods or similar, but it's basically a Gáe Bolg that can be used at range.

Blog Entries
    so much good stuff:

Royd, i forgot to mention ur idea. i will remember his name. was looking for an anti-foreigner squad and he sounds good for it

Svanhildr: really good writing set a cool tone for this sheet. But i feel like making her an avenger from the get go wouldve been more fitting from the overall style you were going for

Sidonia: A pretty classic sheet, straight to the point, but gets all necessary informations across. I wish u wouldve put the effect of Innocent Monster into the skill, i was wondering until the background part what it actually does to her. And I kinda dislike the NP. For a servant of her renown having a straight up kill button with a simple curse is not something I really like.
    Is she the original identity of her faceclaim? Cant read japanese so her identity is hard to find on that twitter.
    And i found your translation blog, thanks for that, i like it!

Kamuy: She as a goddess seems to have a really interesting concept. I think a balkan goddess has a similar concept in a sense, dont remember exactly. Her powers are well defined, cool and terrifying. But the aspect of love in her as a beast seems a big weak or you couldnt make that concept clear enough. Seemed shoehorned in at the end of the lore section. I wouldve described her during her 'hearth goddess' face, as a loving mother, that assigned the souls to a new life, so they find new meaning again and again while also being the loving mother/big sister of the gods (dont know ainu myths yet). After seeing what lies beyond the final gate (i really thought you go the foreigner route here) she saw the insignificance of humanity and that that had a big impact on her and her wish for meaning of human life was twisted to her toying with them, made them at least 'playthings of the gods'. But what do i know. I never did a fleshed out beast before, only in concept for one of my servants.
    And i dont think you need to make dev and author notes. mash them together or divide them into your thoughts of the whole process on author and in developer you expand on her abilities more or something.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Svanhildr: really good writing set a cool tone for this sheet. But i feel like making her an avenger from the get go wouldve been more fitting from the overall style you were going for
    If Mordred can avoid avenger because she wants to have incestuous lovehatefuck with Artoria Svanhildr can avoid avenger because this is her desperately holding unto her memories of love as her body slowly crumbles to hatred because servants are stories

Avengers being 'servants of hate but not GOTCHA' was one of the biggest fucking mistakes of FGO and I am annoyed with extra classes unless I absolutely have to use them thus Saber

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Sidonia seems very interesting, MoC! I guess I'd just say I think her NP could be ranked as A? I imagine it doesn't have the same amount of mystery as a weapon from the Age of the Gods or similar, but it's basically a Gáe Bolg that can be used at range.
    Not really. This is just an "embodiment of legend", "reputation given form"-type of Noble Phantasm after all. Even God Hand (arguably the most broken NP of that same category) is only a B Rank as well.

Sidonia: A pretty classic sheet, straight to the point, but gets all necessary informations across. I wish u wouldve put the effect of Innocent Monster into the skill, i was wondering until the background part what it actually does to her. And I kinda dislike the NP. For a servant of her renown having a straight up kill button with a simple curse is not something I really like.
    Is she the original identity of her faceclaim? Cant read japanese so her identity is hard to find on that twitter.
    And i found your translation blog, thanks for that, i like it!
    Yeah, that NP is troubling for me as well. From the moment I started working on this sheet, I knew that Sidonia's trump card had to be the curse that (supposedly) brought down Pomerania. Yet, trying to figure out a way to make it convincingly menacing without going too much over the top was quite the headache. What you see here is actually the best compromise between the two that I could come up with

As for the face claim-thing, hard to say actually. Fan-speculation raise her as the most likely candidate, but I have yet to find any official sources confirming it (in fact, searching for that confirmation is what lead me to work on this sheet).

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    As for the face claim-thing, hard to say actually. Fan-speculation raise her as the most likely candidate, but I have yet to find any official sources confirming it (in fact, searching for that confirmation is what lead me to work on this sheet).
    I thought Empire Of Dirt's Caster was some kind of nameless embodiment of all the "witches" who died in the Salem Trials. But I can't recall if that was ever confirmed either.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I thought Empire Of Dirt's Caster was some kind of nameless embodiment of all the "witches" who died in the Salem Trials. But I can't recall if that was ever confirmed either.
    Did a little digging and found out that apparently EoD Caster is an entity similar to Nursery Rhyme, "Aradia, or the Gospel of Witches". Basically the embodiment of Wicca.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Alter ego of Morning Star

"Okay, I am here. Huh? Catchphrase? I couldn't be bothered to come up with one."

Class: Alter ego
    Alignment: Neutral/Evil
    Region: Tohno City
    Height: 156cm
    Weight: 40kg
    Dislikes: Savage men, happy and healthy people, lovey-dovey couples
    Talent: Teasing
    Armaments: Magical Morning star Magdalene
    Natural Enemy: Pseudo Heroic Spirit Fraga

Stats

Str: B
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Presence Concealment(C): The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. A must-have for Alter ego, who always needs to keep an eye on her subordinates.

Oblivion Correction(B): Usually a Skill of the Avenger Class, It seems Alter ego has a propensity to holding grudges. If you cross her, you better sleep with one eye open.

Personal Skills

Sadistic Charisma(A): A special variation of the Charisma Skill. Exemplifies her ability to coerce others, in her own little way. With a simple devious look, Alter ego lets her subordinate know that she will get what she wants.

Magical Girl Heavenly King(B): A Skill that marks Alter-ego as one of the Four Magical Girl Heavenly Kings. As a Magical Girl above Magical girls, she has a natural type advantage against others with the said trait. Essentially, an Anti-Magical Girl skill.

Golden Rule(Power)(C): A specialized Skill that focuses on spending riches rather than amassing them. The Power of Money, Alter ego is of the opinion that anything can be bought or sold. Unfortunately for her, not everyone agrees with her.

Noble Phantasm

Farewell, Beloved Caren-chan
    The Edge of Fate

Alter ego's ultimate power, granted to her by
    Kinoko Nasu
    The Will of the World
    itself. An outrageous Noble Phantasm that sends the enemy into meaningless confusion.

It manifests a special space, similar to a Reality Marble, that takes the form of an endless sky of golden clouds. This is a world created by Alter ego, where every character has their worth reduced, meaning that they are powerless against her.

This Noble Phantasm also has another effect of allowing Alter ego to transform into the omniscient and all-powerful being known as "Baby Caren", but she finds it too embarrassing to use.

Background

Alter ego's real identity is that of Sadistic Holy Warrior, Magical Caren! A scary-looking girl, she is part of a special group called the "Four Magical Girls Heavenly Kings" that have taken over Tohno city.

Although she was supposed to only be in charge of the financial matters of the group, because the leader is a ditz and lazy do-nothing and the second in command has retired, Alter ego ends up having to deal with all of the problems. Of course, instead of slaving at it herself, she just contracted a subordinate to work for her.

Although she is a Magical Girl Heavenly King, she isn't much into it at all. In fact, she couldn't even be bothered to think up a cool name and just stuck the word "Magical" in front of her regular name. She is still a little hurt by the fact that she shows up in works way less often than her fellow Magical Girls.

Personality

Simply said, Alter ego is a bully. While she usually has a stoic facade, behind that is a person who loves to tease others, be it by casually bringing up their traumas or by making extremely sexual remarks.

She has an extremely materialistic view of the world, believing that "Money is Power" and that she can do anything with it. Any mention of "true love" that cannot be bought will usually awaken the more harsh sadistic part of her personality.

While there is a certain sweetness at her center, one would be smart not to bring it up. The only thing more dangerous than Alter ego is an embarrassed Alter ego.

Last edited by the god of world-0; January 30th, 2021 at 03:44 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Be glad, for you stand in the presence of...of...you know what? Yo, I'm Marie Therese De France."

Class: Caster
    Alt. Classes: Avenger
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: France
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: B++
    Luck: E- (A)

Class Skills

Territory Creation E++
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Due to not being a magus of any sort, she receives the skill at the lowest possible rank, normally. However, if she makes a base with the idea of it being exceedingly difficult to leave then it rises significantly.
    "I like to be able to leave my room, thank you very much."

Item Creation E
    The Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. There is no aptitude as a magus there so the skill was given this rank as a degree of compensation.

Personal Skills

Acknowledgement of the Poor B
    A lower form of Discernment of the Poor, made to allow for the accumulation of the knowledge of someone's experiences but does inherently raises the holder's understanding; that is something they have to figure out themselves. A skill cultivated by her mother in an effort to have her understand. Being exposed to, and making friends with, children who lived on the dark side of things was enlightening to her in a few ways.
    "I knew about it but I couldn't fully understand. I was born on the higher side of life than them, after all, so it was inevitable that it would end up like this."

Maiden's Willpower B-
    A skill denoting one's strength of will. She will incessantly ask of the condition of her loved ones. Rebuff her, and she'll ask a thousand times more. She'll pray for their wellbeing and won't believe any claims of their status until she sees it with her own eyes.
    "That pompous emperor called me "the only man in my family". Crude as the words are, I can appreciate the meaning."

Ideation of Misery A+
    A skill made for the one who proclaimed herself to be the "most unfortunate person in the world". Grants Caster a Saint Graph that is very resistant to curses, changing her appearance in a similar vein to the skill Innocent Monster, and passively absorbs malice of people around her to convert into power, in a similar way to the Avenger skill. However, an unfortunate byproduct is that her Luck parameter has plummeted, making her a truly unlucky person. It is sealed when Caster uses her second phantasm, returning her luck parameter but leaves her Saint graph unchanged.

Noble Phantasm

La Grosse Tour: Insidious Tower, Fraught With Curses
    Type: Anti-Team

The first noble phantasm of Caster, representing the darkest days of her life. It recreates the Square du Temple that Caster was imprisoned in and where she subsequently lost all the family she had known. A function of the noble phantasm is to trap, and it does it very well with luck checks needed to be taken for one to be able to escape. The main function, however, is to waste whoever's is trapped within through the endless curses etched into the surrounding. These curses, manifesting as jeers, insults, the sounds of suffering, or anomalous wall writing, embody the concept of "deprivation", sealing from the prisoners within their noble phantasms, skills, and strength in sequential order, leaving them with nothing but a stream of mana to barely sustain them. Due to being used by revolutionaries to imprison those who are connected with the monarchy, the power of the noble phantasm rises up when dealing with people who belong to a high caste system, amplifying the curses directed at them. One limit is that the noble phantasm materializes around Caster herself, which may unintentionally cause people to get dragged in. Another, more important, limit is that Caster is not exempt from the effects of the noble phantasm and will have to make her own luck checks to escape while the curses directed at her, with the effect also amplifying when she uses her noble phantasm.

Fleur De Lys: Remnant Of The Crown Of Lilies
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Caster's second noble phantasm. It represents the short-lived life of royalty that she had lived through. From trying to restore the bourbon monarchy to being the queen of France for a short 20 minutes. This noble phantasm calls up that beauty to be used for a time, allowing Caster to become a representation of the royalty that reigned supreme in France. It allows Caster to make use of the skills of any heroic spirit that existed under and submitted to the reign of the French royal family. There are an eclectic amount of skills to choose from but more often than not, she would use the skills that belong to her close family members like her mother or brother due to their closeness.

Personality

Prim, proper, and dignified. An image of grace can be used to define her...when she's using her second phantasm. Otherwise, she exudes none of that. While she holds some inclinations similar to that of nobility, it is tempered by the time she spent with those of lower standing class, sometimes leading to an unholy mix of regal decorum and slang. However, all of this posturing and activity barely hides the melancholy that she exudes. To an outside perspective, she gives the impression of a depressed person who's either unaware that they're depressed or is actively hiding it. Anyone who becomes close to her would often her sticking very close to them or, at least, visiting often.

Her wish for the grail is a simple one, to contact her family and never let them go.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Johnnie Talbot: a Really Good servant i must say . i like the her charackter build and how you integrete the Werewolf aspect into it . Aswell do i really find intersting and well made your Interpretation how she encounterd and interacted with Jeanne. which would make a good base for a Grailwar were both Warriorressess are encountering each other . How would she react there . About her Class why is she Rider she has no Mount Noblephantasm and wouldnt she have also Avenger and Berserker qualifications . Also has she Special oppinions of Servants of certain specific nature like i can imagine that French servants are for her a Red Flag ,Right ? Also what does she think of British legends like Arthoria or Boudica. And has she Special interest in servants with (Were)work them perhaps . and what does she like to do outside the fights ?

Svanhildr: Interesting ,i feel with her ,a really good servant i would be curious upto which year of her Life after your Version Sigurd werre a loving Husband and Father ? also how would her personality and Noblephantasm be in her other classes ?Also i would be curious what she would do if she Encounter Brynhildr or Sigurd in a Grailwar and how she would think of my Fenris given that he wa also once beloved but then robed of eveverythig

Sidonia: I must say a good servant ,though atleast i would like to know how her Workshop like like and which specific objects she can create ,also her Noblepantasm is terryfying has it not certain coditions and how can i imagine it in a Anime Adaption vioually but inst it Abit to stong given she werent a Witch in life aswell lived in the Age of MEn so shouldnt be there a sort of loophole be ?

Fortuna: Nan datou Was zu.What How i am spechless how you turned a rather domestic Goddesss and psychopomp into a Beast servant , Well done i must say !

I would be curious how would be her personality before her discovery i say and how her abbilities ? Also which Sources have youused as i once tried to make a Ainu servant but there isnt noot much source Material .

Also what is her connections to the God of Mount Ibuki which isnt it Yamata no Orochi ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Is that a FAte series from a FAngroup or something similar as the Picture Looks quite official ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 30th, 2021 at 08:18 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries

__kaburagi_t_kotetsu_tiger_bunny_drawn_by_suho_i47__6b97d91647444bc809e2882d68606528AENEASFACECL.jpg

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Lancer, Shielder
    True Name: Aeneas (and Cupido)
    Titles: Origin of Rome, Archer of Love
    Alignment: Neutral Good(Aeneas); Chaotic Neutral (Cupido)
    Place of Origin: Greco-Roman Mythology

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: B
    NP: A++

Height: 185cm (Aeneas); None (Cupido)
    Weight: 84kg(Aeneas); None (Cupido)
    Likes: Peace, Justice, Love (Aeneas);Love, Sex, Meddling with people (Cupido)
    Dislikes: Sacrifices to archieve something, People that deny love (Aeneas);People that do not enjoy love, People that resist his meddling, Death(Cupido)
    Talent: Perseverance (Aeneas); Randomness (Cupido)
    Natural Enemy: Turnus (Aeneas),Thanatos (Cupido)
    Attribute: Sky
    Catalyst: An old statue of Cupido,The Aeneid
    (Cards: AABBQ)
    (FGO Traits: Brynhildr‘s Beloved, Greek Mythology Male, King, Roman, Weak to Enuma Elish)

Skills:

Passive Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Independant Action: B
    (Increases own critical damage by 8%. )

Ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master; the ability that allows for action even in the absence of the Master.
    It is possible for Aeneas to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage

Essence of the God of Love B+
    (Increase own damage by 235; Give self complete Charm Immunity)

Due to Aeneas being a demigod and him and Cupido being half-brothers, he has exceptional compability to act as Cupido‘s vessel.
    The divinity that is expressed is a bit higher than with Kama, but shapeshifting capabilities are lost.
    All that lingers is an allure that could arouse men and women in equal measure….- if Aeneas weren‘t so opposed to using it, that he supresses it almost completely, turning that aspect into Blessing of the God of Love for use in battle exclusively.

Active Skills:

Spoiler:
    Omen of a Great Empire EX
    (Starting CD: 7 ; 70% Chance to increase own attack for 3 turns. 70% Chance to increase own defense for 3 turns. Recovers own HP (All scaling with Skill level))

A Skill denoting Aeneas status as the Origin of Rome, being superior in that regard even to Rome‘s founder Romulus by being his ancestor and working towards Rome‘s realization long before him.
    Essentially it is Imperial Privilege of the same rank, but the rank and duration of the skills he aquires with it is higher.

Blessing of the God of Love A
    (Starting CD: 8; Remove Mental debuffs from all Allies, High Chance to Charm All Enemies (Scales with Skill level, Raise ATK of all Allies (Scales with Skill level))

An active use of the Authotity bestowed by Essence of the God of Love.
    As a child of Venus Aeneas is a strapping image of manhood, invoking the desires of many people.
    With Cupido‘s help this can be weaponized into an Aura that clears his allies minds of inteference, bolstering their fighting prowess, or bewitches his enemies into stopping in awe, completely defenseless, and being unable to harm such a handsome man, doubting their conviction.
    Even so, because this is an „Invitation to give Affection and Adoration“ it is not classified as a mental attack.

Unbreaking Piety A
    (Starting CD: 7 ;Debuff Resist (1 Time) to self Star Gather rate up to self, Star Drop rate up for Self, Crit Damage Up for Self (All 3 turns, All scaling with Skill Level)

A crystalization of Aeneas resolve to lead his people into new prosperity. Time and time again he faced hardships or thought he reached his goal already, but the gods urged him to not be deterred and continue and he obeyed, sacrificing for example his love for Dido and the chance of a more quiet life.
    This Skill passively defends against distractions, like mental attacks and on active use a luck check is performed that if succesfull gives him inspiration for a strategy to defeat his foe.
    Due to this nature it gets a massive boost in effectiveness if he uses his Aneis Cosmos.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    Armor Invictus ~ Love Conquers All A+
    Anti-Unit
    (Arts ST, High Chance to inflict Charm that scales with Overcharge, give self Guts (Unremovable) that scales with NP Level)

Cupido‘s bow and arrows, taking the form of 2 Automatic guns, one gold and one lead for some strange reason.
    The golden pistol makes the target fall for a person of Cupido‘s choosing,including Aeneas, ideally making the person unable to fight effectively.
    With this Aeneas own natural charm can be even further supported.
    The leaden gun instills indifferance and hatred instead, destroying alliances and relationships.
    Both saw chaos in their wake, but the effect wears off gradually, vanishing completely after 2 days, but it can be infinitely reapllied.
    It works as a mental attack, because the act to use it is to use a weapon, so Skills like Magic Resistance can defend against these effects, but the bullets themselfes are strong Divine Constructs that can cause huge damage even without this.
    The 2 guns can be combined to form a sniper riffle that can be used to quietly deliver mayhem from afar.
    As Aeneas is not known to be a marksman he uses Omen of a Great Empire to wield it in actual combat, while whooly relying on Cupido for the sniping.

As an added bonus Aeneas gaines Battle Continuation of Rank A as lomg as atleast one person under the effect of a golden bullet is alive, due to Cupid being known as „Undefeated in Battle“

Aeneis Cosmos ~ Fate of the Peacebringer A++
    Anti-Fate
    (Not used)
    A shield that was created by Vulcanus depicting the whole world as well as the eventual rise of Rome as one of the greatest empires that have ever existed on earth.
    Like Achilles Akhilleus Kosmos it can deploy a world inside a Bounded Field to defend, but due to also acting as a prophecy of Rome‘s ascend in history it also has the added bonus of making it so that Aeneas has Fate itself on his side, rasing his Luck by 2 ranks and giving him a sense of what he has to do to achieve victory.
    If it is destroyed however, Aneas would suffer his Luck dropping by 2 ranks (from his original value) and the loss of Unbreaking Piety as a penalty.

Description:
    Spoiler:
    Aeneas, the Troian noble that lead the rest of his people on a perilllous journey to what is now known as the Latium region of Italy.
    He is but a footnote in Greek Myth, which only tells of minor involvement in the Troian war, but to Romans he and the remaining Troians he had with him became known as their origin, the source of their godgiven right to rule the world and their godgiven mission to bring law and civilization. (Even he himself thinks that is very pretentious)
    On the way he faced hardships and setbacks, and even sacrificed his love to Dido the Queen of Carthage to archieve this mission.
    In truth this is his one and only regret and it saddened him greatly that Rome, the conclusion of his dream that was reached after his time, grew to be an archrival of Carthage and ultimately destroyed it.
    His wish to the grail would be to change history so that he married Dido and continued his journey with her, making Rome and Carthage into one and sparring the latter of the destruction it would eventually face.
    He is a serious kind of man that does everything in his power to help people and archieve his goals, but now as a Servant he aquired a certain bitterness over the gods constantly urging him further and further making him sacrifice his own personal happiness in the process.
    He genuinly disliked the sacrifices he had to make, even if he nonetheless submitted to the will of the gods.
    All he wanted was peace and prosperity for his people. He did not set out to found a large empire at all.
    Being a child of Venus he would be predisposed to having some affairs with other Servants of any gender in Chaldea, but because he is much more straightlaced than Cupido, he is deterred by his brothers constant presence. Naturally he does not enjoy being his brothers voyeuristic entertainment and he is constantly repremanding him and apologizing on his behalf.

Cupido, also known as Amor the Roman name of the Greek God Eros, generally thought of as a child of Mars and Venus and usually represented as a young boy with wings.
    In this form, he is but an invisible presence existing in Aeneas body by exploiting his closeness with his brother to tag along in the summon, making it even possible for Aeneas to manifest as an Archer..
    He enjoys causing mayhem with his arrows, toying with human and even divine emotions.
    Because even the other gods are powerless before him, he was known as „Amor, Undefeated in Battle“.
    Contrary to the more mainstream accounts of Homer there is also a different version of the Greek Creation Myth by Hesiod, that pens him not as the mere child of Aphrodite, but instead as a promordial deity born in the same instant as Chaos itself.
    His true nature is a programming routine that is part of giving the true starship bodies their sentience, a capacity to feel even if Chaos and the others did not make much use of it at first. It came more and more into the forefront the more time the Olympians spent on earth with Humanity, ultimately incarnating as a child of Aphrodite and Ares - a divine spirit.
    Aphrodite and Eros together make it possible for one of them to be lead into desire by the other.
    For example it was Eros that lead his mother to Adonis, and it was Aphrodite who spun Psyche‘s trial.
    Only together can they embody the absoluteness, the inescapbable nature of love.
    He is prone to suggestive remarks and makes lewd propositions to everyone (except children and animals of course).
    Despite being a god, he always acquiesces to Aeneas wishes and does not try to control his body against his will, even if he can and does it sometimes to protect him by deflecting attacks.
    That doesn‘t mean he won‘t mope about what a „killjoy“ his kid brother is.

Dialogue:
    (A: Aeneas; C: Cupido)

Spoiler:
    Summoned:
    C:Archer Servant, Cupido here!~ Now, there have to be sexy babes and hot dudes around here, right? I wanna play with them! Get going, little bro, the hotties await us~
    A: No, Elder Brother! I told you if you came along, that you would not use my body for your amusement!
    Sigh Sorry you had to hear that, Master. I am Aeneas, the Troian noble that lead his people into Italy. Do not worry, I can keep my Elder Brother in check.

Amor Invictus:
    A: Elder Brother would you be so kind?
    C: Sure thing, little bro! I control the hearts of even the gods! Be good and amuse me, yeah? Amor Invictus! Hehe… I always win, in the end….

Any Couple Servants (Xiang Yu and Yu Meiren, Sakamoto Ryoma, Sigurd and Brynhildr…etc.):
    C: There are quite a few couples here! I like that, but I also get that itch to play around with them.
    Would be nice to cause some affairs and infididelity, right?
    A: No, Elder Brother. I forbid it.
    C: Fiiiinee pouts you are boring, you know that, little bro??

Kama:
    C: So this is the Hindu God of Love? Oh! He he is male but his vessel is a hot woman? And he has a bow like me but he is an Asassin? He must be kinky, hehehe. If it werent for my little bro the party pooper we could surely have some fun~
    A: Elder Brother I told you this before, I won‘t become intimate like that as long as you loom over my shoulder.
    C: Hmpf! What a waste….

Kiara Sesshouin:
    C: Nope, so much nope! I won‘t go near that woman!
    A: I am both greatly unnerved and amused that someone manages to outperform your vices, Elder Brother
    C: You don‘t get it, kid, that woman is soooo much bad news. Seriously Master, are you crazy, keeping her here?!

Medb:
    C: That girl only is interested in men she can manipulate and use to her advantage… She‘s hot, but we‘re way to similar to have fun together. Hm? She is also a relentless pursuer of heroes, who will not give her the time of day? Now if that doesn‘t sound like you, kid!
    A: Elder Brother, you promised you would not get involved with my relationships, remember?
    C: Sure, sure I won‘t shoot at her. But I‘m pretty sure she‘ll be into you without my help anyway, hehe
    A: Sigh So troublesome….

Fergus:
    C: I like that one! A known womanizer that still can appreciate the appeal of a man. And he sure is a looker!
    A: I told you, I won‘t start anything here.
    C: Yes, yes but I can dream, ok?

Odysseus:

A: Odysseus is here? We were enemies, but I feel we might have faced similar hardships.
    Maybe we‘ll get a drink together some time.
    C: Ugh, Mama made his love for his wife too pure to be messed around with. I‘ll sit this one out.

Orion(Artemis-version):
    C: Hehe, that was a nice job, right? Getting a virgin goddess fall for a human! I really consider these two part of my and Mama‘s greatest archievements.

Hector
    A: I‘m only of a branch of the family, but I did everything I could to keep Troia alive in some way.

Paris:
    A: Wasn‘t Paris a bit older during the war? And those sheep….
    C: Shotacon alert! I honestly don‘t remember if that was Mama or myself but it feels great when meddling plays off!

Penthesilea:
    A: Ah, the noble queen of the Amazons!
    C: Stop, stop, stop. We must NOT meet with her, got that?
    A: What? That‘s Penthesilea. She was on our side, remember?
    C: Yeah but I miiiight have had a part in Achilles calling her the b-word…
    A: Sigh I really should have known that by myself...

Any Roman Servant:
    A: It really is comforting to see that my hardships paid off in the end.

Romulus or Romulus-Quirinus:
    A: You really finished what I started. I am proud of being your ancestor.

Dido:
    A: I‘m sorry that my people caused yours so much hardship. I really wish we could have had a future together, but I sacrificed that to the gods.

Boudicca:
    A: Another woman who was wronged by my people….

Notes:
    Spoiler:
    -In Japanese Aeneas would call Cupido „Aniue“at all times (which I have represented as „Elder Brother“)
    -Blessing of the God of Love is inspired by the powers of Aphrodite/Venus and her children in the Riordanverse
    -He is the one of the rare Roman Servants Romulus does not call his child or little sibling.
    -It was really difficult for me to find a faceclaim that had what I was going for. I really wanted him to have longer hair, but Kotetsu from Tiger and Bunny was the closest I got to looking like a „Straightlaced Man in his 30s who is stuck with his older brother that has the voice and personality of a child“
    I just really liked the thought of the gap-moe of a middle aged man calling a child‘s voice Elder Brother and said Elder Brother being like THE horny 12 year old.
    -The small references to Cupido hating death are a nod to Sigmund Freud‘s theory of a Life Instinct (Eros) and a Death Instinct (Thanatos) that are directly opposed to one another.
    Death is the loss of the capacity to love, because sentience is lost.
    -Without Cupido in another class Aeneas would have 2 other Noble Phantasms in exchange for not having Armor Invictus. The first would be something like a Nine Lifes Roma Prototype and the other would be the whole Aeneid as a Noble Phantasm.
    -I consider this kind of an Antithesis to the Aeneas further up in this thread that is really Aphrodite fighting for coward Aeneas. Here, Cupid gives Aeneas his Authority and is more like a backseat commentator who only really acts occasionally

Blog Entries
    Thanks Fortuna for your answer and i have got some Inspiration for my two Beast servants that will are appearing in my Egypt Lostbelt , and no Ritsuka MAshu and doesnt have to fight two Beast servants as one is one their side . Have yu wound actually something more About Okikurmi ?

And as you know i made a Jimmu servant let me in his Name say :Yikes !

besides have you read into my Fate fiction Hokkaido Jiken actually ?

Also everyone what do yuo think of this Singularity concept> In the Inuitic World are a Divine Sibling pair Malina the Sun Goddess and Igaluk the Moon God where the latter chased after the former ot of her Beauty during in our timeline the Divine Huntsmen Tulok freed the Goddess but here due to the outside Intervention who gave Igaluk the power of the Grail succedded and imprisoned the Sun Goddess which caused that the Light in the Nothern World became increasingly weaker and that the Sun deities of the other World have to use thir power to ensure that a Day and Night circle is occuring but with each night brreak he becomes slightly stronger and Chaldea has just a Month until the polar night starts where he would gain his true power .

Due to his power has he then creaeted a Labyrinth like Ice Ocean aswell did some Godds support either side or are noot sure which one they should aid ,but Chaldeawill have assisstence by the Inuitic Goddess sedna ,the Ocean conquerer Mau´i (which permanentely complaiing why the Weather is so Cold) and Väinämöinen but to gain his help Chaldea has to free him out of a Cave .

Aswell is Appearing George Steller as Avenger servant which is the Right Hand of Igaluk , but also his Rider class0 Version will appearing but how will their Encounter be and which consequences will both draw ?

other charackters that are appearing are the Shamaness Goddess of the North American Pantheon The Hero Fenris before his Transformation into the Apocalyptic beast. Anguta which will alongside Charon will support Chaldea .

ASwell are atleast two more Divine Helpers appearing.

So everyone what do you think About this Singularity ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; January 31st, 2021 at 06:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Apemerukoyan-mat Unamerukoyan-mat: I like this revision way too much for words, especially her origin story (using Yakumo Yukari for her faceclaim didn't hurt, too). A Beast of Escapism, rather than someone who merely toys with her prey before eating them; in that, she's rather similar to Yukari. Very Evangelion-esque.

I wonder how she'd interact with Abigail Williams, given their (superficially) similar powers over "gates".

Also, would you mind it if I referenced your sheet in particular for the Gatekeeper Yamatohime Servant sheet I've been cooking up for a bit? Your conception of the relationship between the Ainu and Yamato pantheons' far less complicated than my own, for starters, and given that my own Sheet already portrays her as a sort of (stagnated) John the Baptist to Yamato Takeru's (failed) Jesus, anything to make it easier for me to elaborate my vision of her (and so eventually complete her Sheet and post it here, at long last) would be awfully welcome.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Reworked Beast: A really good and quick rework. I like what you did with her. Perhaps add Gatekeeper as possible alternative class? I think that kinda works here...literally on the nose. I have to ask, how deep is your knowledge about eastern mythologies? Did you know stuff before this sheet or did you pick up all kinds of tidbits during research?
    And not that it matters too much, but my name here is DelRey

Aeneas+Cupido: Good shit. Keep it up. I like Servants who get their classes through indirect ways and duo Servants. If Cupido can shoot arrows, then it is weird that he is an invisible presence. I hope you can find a faceclaim of 'THE horny 12yo' and let him tag along.
    And your idea of what protogenoi Eros actually is is really good, I may steal that idea for my greek mythology project right now.

Blog Entries
    Reworked Beast: A really good and quick rework. I like what you did with her. Perhaps add Gatekeeper as possible alternative class? I think that kinda works here...literally on the nose. I have to ask, how deep is your knowledge about eastern mythologies? Did you know stuff before this sheet or did you pick up all kinds of tidbits during research?
    And not that it matters too much, but my name here is DelRey

Aeneas+Cupido: Good shit. Keep it up. I like Servants who get their classes through indirect ways and duo Servants. If Cupido can shoot arrows, then it is weird that he is an invisible presence. I hope you can find a faceclaim of 'THE horny 12yo' and let him tag along.
    And your idea of what protogenoi Eros actually is is really good, I may steal that idea for my greek mythology project right now.
    Do you give us hints About your Greek Mythology Project ?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Foreigner of the Joyful Bells

"Rejoice, Master! Ring the bells! Roast a pig! Let's have a feast!"

Class: Foreigner
    Alignment: Chaotic/×!#@!|
    Region: France
    Height: 156cm
    Weight: 57kg
    Dislikes: Doomsayers, puritans, distasteful violence
    Talent: Bell sounding
    Armaments: Bells
    Natural Enemy: Charlemagne

Stats

Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Existence Outside the Domain(EX): A Class Skill associated withForeigner. Denotes a being that descended from the void of outer space. Enchanted by the evil god, she possesses and wields part of the god's power.

Divinity(B+): It seems that Foreigner's manifestation is only possible because of the interference of a mysterious and powerful force, and that she ended up being tinged in said force's divinity. As a side-effect, certain traits of her personality have become more exaggerated.

Personal Skills

An inhabitant of Carcosa(B): A Skill that allows Foreigner to see through the eyes of others, receiving information in real-time of everything they are seeing. However, Foreigner must have made physical contact with the target at some point for the connection to be established, and she can only see through one pair of eyes at a type. The target doesn't need to necessarily be human.

Feaster from Afar(A): A Skill of unknown origins that allows Foreigner to produce black and yellow tentacles from her body. These are extremely resilient, capable of blindly fast reactions, strong enough to tear a body in two, and will sometimes move independently of Foreigners command.

The Yellow Sign(A): A Mysterious symbol that is carved on Foreigner's chest, manifested as a Skill. It allows her to temporarily increase all of her stats in exchange for drastically increasing her Mana consumption. This skill also seems to have a second, secret effect of slowly increasing the distortion on Foreigner's personality. Still, the more she uses it, the more she will want to use it again, until eventually...

Noble Phantasm

The Joyfull Sounding of the Bells
    Carcas Sonne

A Noble Phantasm that usually takes the form of a small golden handbell that Foreigner carries with her anywhere she goes. She uses it as a weapon by producing soundwaves that somehow, for reasons that are difficult to understand, seem to cause physical harm to her enemies.

Of course, this is not everything. In fact, the handbell is only a facade. A shell that is used to conceal the true form of this Noble Phantasm. Once she calls its name, multiple loud church bells can be heard echoing as the field is transformed into the image of a ruined castle town. All of those who heard the bells are driven insane and instantly try to kill themselves.

Foreigner's greatest blessing, this Noble Phantasm is deeply connected to her inner world, but it seems to have been tainted just like anything else about her. It also seems that the sounds and images it shows aren't actually what the targets are experiencing.

Background

Foreigner's identity is that of Lady Carcas, or Dame Carcas, the main character of an origin myth and folk tale about the fortified city of Carcassonne (Latin name: Carcaso), in France. In the 8th century, during the wars between Christians and Muslims, the city was underSaracenrule andCharlemagne's army was at the gates to reconquer the city for theFranks. Foreigner, a Saracen princess, ruled the Knights of the City after the death of her husband.

The siege lasted for five years, and at the dawn of the sixth year, food and water were running out and Foreigner decided to make an inventory of all remaining reserves. The villagers brought her a pig and a sack of wheat. Seeing this, she had the unexplained impulse to feed the wheat to the pig and then throw it from the highest tower of the city walls.

Witnessing this act of insane wastefulness, Charlemagne decided to lift the siege, believing that the city had enough food to the point of wasting pigs fed with wheat. Overjoyed by the success of her plan, Foreigner decided to sound all the bells in the city. One of Charlemagne's men then exclaimed: "Carcas sonne!" (which means "Carcas sounds"). Hence the name of the city.

A fairly small legend, Foreigner is well aware that she shouldn't, in all accounts, be a Heroic Spirit, but instead a simple Phantom. However, it seems that for reasons she doesn't understand, a powerful being decided to push her up into the ranks of a proper Heroic Spirit. She doesn't understand why, but she doesn't care either.

Personality

A woman of extravagance. That is the best way to describe Foreigner. She has a strong personality that causes her to always be the center of any party, but also always remains Classy, as expected of royalty.

However, there is a different side to this woman. From time to time, Foreigner will perform actions that seem to be for no reason or even detrimental to her. But that is further from the truth. Foreigner is an extremely calculated person whose every action, no matter how weird, is in service of a final, bigger goal.

If asked what is the thing she likes most, she will answer "humans", although the way she says it makes it seems like she is not counting herself in that group. Foreigner refuses to disclose her wish for the grail, but will sometimes mention how she would like for all the people in the world to listen to her bell.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Foreigner: Fun connection of the two. As a kid I played the game 'Carcassonne', I think it is a german board game, It is about building towns and roads with little plates, I loved it, didnt know that there was a story behind it. Her move was pretty decadent.

Koga: it drops when it is ready

Blog Entries
    Definetely amysterious Forreigner i would like to hear more why she got elevated ?

Blog Entries