Page 127 of 620 FirstFirst ... 2777117122125126127128129132137177227 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I do understand the whole point with Egeking and that the can only use it while he's camouflaged thus making him "a coward" and his own grief and self deprecating nature due possibly to his lack of skill compared to his fellow knights and losing the love of his life, but I still feel that he is at the end of the day brave regardless of what Egeking has decided (that's my interpretation of the matter). If he truly wasn't brave then would her have even bothered gong on the whole Gerystiel quest, would he have stayed at Artoria's side regardless of Mordred's rebellion and much less dared face her despite her being stronger than him?

Pelleas certainly did not, he ran away when things went down, the bravest thing person can do is trust in someone else and be willing to follow them. How can doctor Roman be truly called a coward when he showed no hesitation and did what he did in the final singularity, really what Dragonet did was little different from that, he knew he would lily die fighting Mordred, but he still stayed and tried to do what he thought was right. Compared to someone like Scheherazade before her interlude in FGO or Paris in the original myths the guy is incredibly brave regardless of what a magic sword says.
    Well, ain't that just the sweetest thing you can say about my boy. But the thing is that he can't use it while Camouflaged.
    "This Noble Phantasm locks out Camouflage and Secret of Pedigree when drawn as Faker can only wield it when he has abandoned all falsities, wiping away any identity he may be using at the time.".
    Basically, when he draws the sword, he's being forced to abandon the false name and appearance he was wearing, revealing himself for who he is. If he drew the blade without Camouflage or Secret of Pedigree active, he would still be Dagonet because the blade already accepted him. If I were to break it down, when he drew it as Grime, he believed that the sword would take his True Name and reputation, as he assumed it would magically understand who he truly was, leaving him nameless. Still, he was willing to accept that if it meant he could avenge his friend and defeat a larger threat. Recognizing this, the sword allowed him to draw it, but it wiped away Grime, leaving only Dagonet. The reason it's the "Sword of the Brave" is because you have to have the courage to willingly give up your entirety to wield it, but, by doing so, you instead can only wield it as yourself. Grime drew the sword, and Dagonet was deemed worthy. Egeking let him wield it because he was willing to give up his True Name, not because of a false one.
    Valor (A):
    Being able to wield the sword Egeking, a weapon said unable to be drawn by a coward, Faker was willing to give up his identity to wield the blade. Though it only stole away the false name he was under at the time, there is no doubt Faker would have given away his own name if required. This bravery allows him to negate Mental Interference and gain a bonus to melee damage.

Egeking, just as you did, recognized him as brave.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 11th, 2021 at 06:28 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ???: Puh that were in the last days quite a distress rich time .

Mash:Yees Senpai i wouldnt have imagined this, through we stillhave some Lostbelts ahead of us .

Giredolf: I hope , the last time did the Dragon caused much Damage we had luck that we had the Pendragon Family here so that we could solve this Problem . Davinci have you made the analyzes i told you ?

DAvinci:Yes i have made sure that this time a Humanoid servant will appear so dont worry our Damages will be not big.

???: Hello Master.

Fujimaru: What are you here Caeser we were here t initiate a Summoning Ritual ?

Caesar: Yes out of this Reason i thought i am here if a Problem should arise .

Goredolff: Fujimaru let him be here and let us start the Ritual !

Fujimaru /Davinci: Yes!

SHIERGH !!

The Magic seal is starting to rotate and glow as then the servant is appearing behind the Cloud...

Caesar :See i told you just Need me her and everythi.. arghk !

Srrrught brughs as in this Moment a Lightning clad Spear is streak on his side and cause a greart Wound which is crushing on the Ground.

AS the Could is Fading

You will not Need him…

Besause im here !

Mash:Why did you do this !?

???:besause this man is my Enemy that is all.

Caesar which is Looking at the Spear :(this is a Thracian Javelin ,impossible is he !?!?)

???: Only that you knw it Caesar i missed you purposely because you must see my Face as i crush ..

Fujimaru: So who are you ?

???: Right you are my MAster sorry for this rather surprising greeting i am a Rider Class servant my Name is Burebista the Thracian King !

Charackter Info
    Titles: Strongest Men of Thracia , King of Kings of the Thracian and Balkan Tribes , Founder of Romania
    Height: 197 cm
    Weight: 126~ kg
    Alignment: Lawfull Evil ~Chaotic Good
    Attributes:Men,Earth,Heaven,Beloved by Brynhildr
    Weapons : beside the Spear of Savazios, a Sortiment of different Weapons amongst others two Falx, two Sicas, one Rhomphaia ,and a Gladius, Javelins ,Club
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber,Archer,Lancer,Caster,Assassin,Berserker,Aven ger , Gatekeeper,Alter-Ego
    Likes: To travel through Wilderness , heartly meals , his Country , to read and study About the history of his Country and fellow "Barbarians",Gloryfull Battles ,beautifull Women ,
    Dislikes:the Romans especially Causar , biases About his Countrymen , Traitors ,
    Hobbies: playing Videogames,cooking , reading About the history of his Country and fellow "barbarian", To wright About his Culture and tribesmen
    Compatible Masters: BAzett Fraga Mc Remitz , Rin Tohsaka, Luviagelita Edelfeit , Waver Velvet ,Darnic Prestone Yggdmillenia , Kriona Lengmin , Platina Eggress Wingfield
    Natural Enemy : Julius Caesar (more in the sense of Prey then enemy)

Parameter:

Strenght: B+
    Endurance:B,
    Agility:A
    Luck:B
    Mana:A
    NP:EX

Background

Burebista is at first appearing like the typical Thracian Tribesmen brave,prideful boisterous and battle hungry but this first GAze is just the most visible traits as he is much more as he grew up within a Tribe of THracian to be more exact as one of the Higher Standing family of the Tribeshead and priest families . So were his Father a Local King which ruled a Little part of the Daco-Thracian Territory where he once were initiated in the Rites of the THracian Gods like the meaning of the Hand Idols as they should protect them from the Influence of the Forreign Roman Gods which are the Guardian of their Mortal Enemies the Roman Empire so did he received the teachings of the Divine Sorcery and a harsh Training in Martial prowess and Combat . As true Strenght was the most Important Aspect a Thracian Ruler had to have as its the only way that one can survive .

He then over the years made himself a Name within the Thracian World and did collect the loyality of the middle class and lower Noble castes of the Thracian and wages a conquest Campaign against the Celts in the eastern europe where he succeed glory fully so that increasingly more Dacian,Getea and other Thracian tribes pledge their loyalty in the prospect of the treasures and Renown later as he and his Force defeated the Bastarnaes aswell did they invade into the Territories of the neighbour Empires so that they lastly declared the Empire of Burebista the Dacia Kingdom after the tribe in which Burebista was Born.

Later begann he to conquered many Greek cities that werent willing of capitulation , he spared only Dionysopolis as they were many Citizen that remembered their Thracian ancestry so did they not made Resistance instead where Burebista welcomed and where he encountered a old Friend of him Akkornion which organised this "Welcome-ceremony" , so did his Army made near Dionysopolis their camps and Burebista planned then to direct attack the Roman Empire but he knew that within the Capitel a Civil War for power were occuring and that to succeed against this Empire he had to find help from withhin the Empire so did he found Pompey as ideal Alliance Partner candidate as he were in comparison to Caesar himself more a Outsider then a Born Roman thus more similar to Burebista himself so did he had in mind to forge a Alliance with Pompey and both planned to establish Dual-Empire where Pompey ruled the west and Burebista the East plus where they had in mind o Combine the Martial Might and prowess of the Thracian Forces of Burebista with the Logistical power of the Roman Empire .

To seal the deal did they once meet each other in persona and discussed their plans where they found trust and a Little friendship so as Pompey had to fight against Caesars Forces did he send a part of his Force to assist him ,aswell did himself prevented that some of the near tribes could side with Caesar .

However the loss of Pompey did made their plans and specially as Pompey were through the positions of Caesars Army unable to take refuge to Burebistas Strongholds so were He forced to flee to Egypt...

Upon hearing the lose were he enraged and made preparations for a massive Invasion during the preparations were he tried to collect the cooperation of all the Thracian Tribes as well tried he even to establish a correspondence with the other Enemies of Caesar withhin Rome to atleast gain Information About the Army structures of Caesers Force ,during these time he let small parts of his Forces attack the nearest positions of the Roman to ensure that they arent ablle to feel forward however the increasingly centralised Powerstructure made the higher Nobles of the Thracians mistrusting as they recognised that the longer he is able to organise and gain the Leadership over Thracian and other Balkan tribes the lesser influence they were able to take Advantage further enforced by the cunningness of Burebista , which had already a Set of Highly able Advisors which were Long Friends with Burebista thus there were no place or opportunity were they could try to influence the Thracian High King so meet he the same Demise like his sworn Enemy Caesar...

After his death which were like a Earthquake withhin the Thracian world broke out a civil war partially to take Revenge for the murder of their Hero ,patially to Claim the Might for their faction , thus the once Thratening force of Thraco-Dacia broke apart into Five smaller Kingdoms.

Personality

Burebista is that what could be called the Symbol of Thracian perfection namely Brave ,Fighting thirsty and a Born Warrior . He was what in other Worlds would be called a Rebelions Leader but withhin the World of Thracia were he the Symbol of a man which could inspire his fellow Barbarian as he have the mental aswell martial power so that no Thracian could defeat him thus during in the first years of his Reign he had to rather earn the Leadership over each Clan manually through Brawl but over time did his Charisma succed alone .

He is a very ambitious Person aswell a surprisingly Idealistic individual as he heared the stories of where Generation before a Conquering Empire that called themselves Persian invade the Territories of their Lands aswell as other foreign Rulers like Mithridates VI were able to Rule great Territories aswell did made their Land and People prosper , as he was full of Pride and hope wanted he to etablish a Thraco-Dacian Empire that crush the looming Danger of Roman and etablish what one Roman General he killed once said that his Rule would be a Barbarocrathy .

Further emphased by as he read into a historic document of a Roman historian where the Author told that the Barbars would have the mightiest Empire if one King could unite all under his Sword .However beneath the Warmongering and power hungry exterior is more as it seems.

He is in truth a Highly Visionary individual as he wanted to found a true Civilisation based on the Values and Morals of the Non Greek /Roman People from the other Thracian tribes to the Tribes of the Balkan Region which should free them from the Oppresion of the Romans that forced their values and morals unto them .

Out of this Reason where he ironclad in his dedication and didnt tolerated selfish demeanor amongst the Noble as their Resistence were a obstacle for the development of the Thraco-Balkan Civilisation thus either they participated actively or atleast arent interferencing with this prospect or he eliminated them.

This Harsh and direct attitude gave him the opportunity to rule of the indomitable Thracian as for them he where the embodiment of the Thracian Horsemen , the Thunder in Flesh like they said it ,he invoked even in the most rebelious Thracian fighters a Feeling of Glory like once in Ancient Times the Riding God .

Thus are the Romans a Enemy in his eyes although he could over the time found Friends even amongst them does he loath them . However like said before has he stil a great sense of Honor and Ideals he follows and isnt the brutal Dictator he sometimes appear to be , as he folows this Values as Ironclad as his Vision so did he never assault a City which capitualted ,however he never showed mercy to those which he sees ashis Foes albeit he gives them the Chance to fight for their lif3e and earn their freedom if they are strong enough .

Also he is also more cunning and shrewd as one would expect despite his rather brutish boisterous demeanor ,so were he able to defeat the Roman Settlements and Rival tribes not alone with raw force but also with cunningness .

Demeanor as Servant:

His Demeanor as Servant is depending if he is summoned in the today Romania or somewhere else .

As withhin the former Coreland of the Thracian Homecountry he Displays more his proud and Imperial side as he then Displays more his aspects as Ruler and High-King regardless the class he is summoned . So is he more Stoicand levelheaded as if he is summoned outside the Romanian Country were he acts less like a at the front storming Commander more like a Noble Founder though in Combat is his Warrior spirit just combined with the Dignitiy of a Founder.

So does he view the withhin Romania held Grailwar as entertainment and he himself admits ,

"I were used to be the Conquerer that attacks the Territories of others so is it a refreshing Sensation to be the Defender . He !"

Outside of Romania is he acting like a fighting thirsty Warrior which cant wait to encunter the other servants and seek powerfull foes the stronger the better as he wants to fight hard and demanding so that he can go all out . However he is displaying at the same time consderation fr the secrecy of the Grailwar awell to Keep innocent bystanders out as long as it is possíble ,thus does he not at without a sense of tactic as he is concsious of the nature of his death so is he carefull and cautious so that it will not repeat imself as he finds this end more then unworthy .

So despite that he used to a Degree self Guerrila tactics and cunningness dislikes he honorless approaches as he preffers open fights .

Like said before does he loath the Servant of Roman rigin greatly and wants to defeat them as epochal as possible he wants to confirm the strenght of the so called Barbarians over them ,similar is it with the from Greek origin which he sees as Ancestors of Romans , as he does like to read outside the fights About the history of his Tribesmen aswell About the world has he obtained a well Ground Knowledge About the World before and after his Life thus is he curious About to eet the Legendary Rulers nd Fighters of other Worlds and is eager to clash against them in hope of demanding fights .

He sees the Slavic People that settled down in some Areas that were before inhabited by his kinsmen as Inherits of the Thracian Spirit thus greatly respect them although he would prefers if they still would hold firm faith in to their indigene Gods then a forreign one , is he mostly tolerant however their are certain Points that should he Encounter of a Christianic Servant hear from them certain disparaging comments would invoke his Anger as he were quite religious and doesnt tolerate Insults against his and his Peoples Gods thus would he then be inclined to punish them for this ,however should they apologise honestly would he accept this .

He himself is quite saddened with only a few Thracian has made such a renown to be worthy of the Throne of Heros , is he proud if he Encounter the few others where he would then openly like to feast and Chat with them at first berfore he like to hold a fair and honorfull Duell.

Aa one of his ideals is that Will and spirit can be passed on through out the Generation does he view the Heros of Romania as his Succesors so should he Encounter them would he like to test their prowess and abbillities to see if they are worthy succesors . He would in either case be curious to if the Situation allows it and the opportunity Comes to Chat and feast with them and have a with them a almost heartly and familial relation where he would say,

"i wished we werent forced to fight against each other my highly valued preddesor but the least i can to to give all to give you a worthy lose ."

beside the war he likes to read About the different cultures and is saddened that so few infirmation About his Thracian culture is today known and the most not faitfully as it was interpreted by the Romanwriters . He is also interested in to taste the dishes of other cultures .

He also found a liking the modern Video games where he especially is fond of the so called "Castlevania" series .

"Master do you know which of your servants could make a "Dacia" Video game i would have there some ideas ?"

Demeanor towards Master:

He is initially distanced towards his Master at first as he has the memories of his Assault is he cautious at first but as he has a good obsevantion and human understanding can he quite easily after few days deduce their Nature and will in the most cases be able to build a heartly Relationship where he Displays rather camrade like demeanor as he likes to build a Friendship like Relationship where he dont see the MAster-Servant to strict .

However should he from his Master be treated as Familiar and not as "Human" will the relationship be greatly tensed as he will then rather be aloof and indifferent to them so that he will preffer to roam the Area without them and will then just follow their orders just to gain the Grail without much consideration for the Master beyond to Keep them alive.

In the case he should have as Master a rather Young and inexperienced Person will he act as Mentor to guide them and help them to get stronger and more confident aswell wouuld he like to heelp them to fullfill their Dream even if only to be a Step as he once wanted to defeat the Roman so that his Tribes childs could reach their dreams alongside he fullfill his own Vision . So does he likes Visionary Individuals .

Also as he does preffer to open fight the other Servant and Master Teams instead of avoid them does he despise underhanded approaches as he values greatly the Honor of Battle does he value Combat able Masters that preffer the open fight and loaths individuals that tend to instead uses "other means".

Also as he does have a liking of beautifull Women would he like if should one be is Master to etablish a more intimate relationship if the opportunity should be given .

Dialogues nd Relationships

Relationships:

Romanian Servants: "Ah my succesors and inherits of the Will of the Thracian Spirit i am proud of your Efforts you made and the archievements depsite your circumstances ! though i think you should learn About your Ancestors so will we go into the Woods and then will you receive lecture in the Cermonies of our Ancestors … huh what are you ,no contradictions are allowed ! "

He is really proud of his succesors and treat them like a Father would treat his Childrenn ,so likes he to Chat , feast and participate in their Hobbies , albeit he expect and demand that they are participate in te Ceremonies of the Thracian spirituality aswell in lecture over the Religion of their Ancestors.

Vlad Tepes III: "Of all the Rulers of Romania or Walachia like in your time am i the most proudest in you as you didnt let your Homeland conquering and ruled from a forreign Empire , you have spin , Son . So i think we should have a Victory feast ceremony !"

Decebalus: "The Sole other Thracian King after my that left their marking in the History big enough to havve found his way to the Throne of Heros not bad i must say ,though your demise had keeped your Dignity but your pride as dAcian shoul have made you went down only in a fight ..However i think we should have rather a drink and meal then a bicker kay ? "

Spartakus: "Hoh my Brother you caused the Romans albeit imust admit i havent heard in my life from your Tale of Life am i happy to have a fellow Thracian brother here ! "

Rome /Greek Servants:

"I have a quite hostile view on the Romans so Master dont expect of me to cooperate with them to a greater extent but beware should i Encounter this Man will i dont hold back ! So make shure that he never Encounter me then … well i let it be this time."

He has towards the Servants of Rome a quite loathing oppinion as he cant stand them and he holds himself back mostly though he is quite irritable in their vicinity . Towards the Greek servants has he a similar not high oppinion but he accept that their prowess is needed not more.

Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus:

"Hoh my Friend Long time no see Pompeius ! its to bad that we werent succesfull though i am still glad to see you again .But i must seriously ask you why did you flee to egypt and not at my Court there we had together a Chance ?"

It can be deacto confirmed that hge is the sole Roman witrh which he gets along and he view as Friend , further are they often excange some views About their Cultures and some surprising philosophic matters.

Julius Caesar: "You CAESAR !!! Now ...Now do we finally meet each other regardless everything else i will give a tormenting and humiliating demise and you will atone that you ordered the Egypts to kill my Friend !! Master may be "sc~o~ld" me but i will not stop .."

Should i really give here a Explanation ?!

Penthesilea:" Ah its nice to Encounter her a Sister , how are you doing with all this Greeks nd Romans here ? how would it be if we go and hunt us some meal and talk over the campfire a bit ."

After a while of knowing each other> "Hello lil sister how are you doing so ~? Why i call you Little sister well you are Shorter then myself aswell are you remind me on my own so are you my Little sister now Penthesilea ."

As the Amazons were a Tribe that were fellow Friends of Troja and had some ties since Ancient ties do they get along quite fine although she is angered that he treat her as liittle sister though she seem to like it Abit.

Hektor: "As my Ancestors were allieswith your People of Troja do i see no Reasons to hate you so nice to meet you Comrade *sshake Hands* so how would it be if we drink and Chat a bit i treat … tis time "

Slavic Servants: " Ever since i read in the historic books aswell through some info of the throne can i say that you iherit our Will and Spirit aswell are your roots similar to us .."

Tugarin: "Of all the Slavic Heros are you the one that be the oe that deserves to be called Heron , allow me a Sparring with you no Noblephantasm just Blade and Body ."

He has gret respect of Tugarin and does get along with him well . Also can he see the reason for Tugarins rather aloof demeanor .

Donar: " You are a Thunder God of a other Wrld similar like the Zeus of the Greeks though are you different then him or our Thunder God however Sorcery is not a reason for shame as you still and be a proud Warrior."

Minnamoto no Raikou:

Fenris:

Ogmios:

Skills
    Classkills:

Magic Resistence:A++
    Burebista lived in the last years of the Age of Gods further was in his world still filled full of Mystery ,aswell were he as Tribe Chief and later first Great Dacian King a priest of the Thracian Gods so does he naturally possess high Resistence against Thaumaturgies .

further due to inhabiting the THracian Gods does he recieve further resistence against Sorceries so is he completely immune to modern Magecraft ,aswell does he have high durability against Divine Sorceries and True Magic .

Additionally has he due to his Braveheart against the odds skill additional Resistence against all Magic Concepts and Foundations of the Greek Spehre.

Riding: A++

He was in life since Young Days familiar with the riding of Animals further is he in his capabilities bosted through the THracian Gods so can he mount any Creature and Vehicle regardless the Era ,inxcluding Divine Beasts and Dragonkind.

Divine Core of Thracian Gods:A+
    The Divine Cores of the Gods of Thracia due to that Burebista was a highpriest and united the Dacian ,Thracian and other related Tribes for the first recorded Time did he build a united World that strenghtened the Thraciann Gods and further was he the only Grand King of Dacia in the Age of Gods which out of the shared desire to overpower the Roman Gods has let them give him their power so does he received the divine Cores of atleast Five Thracian Gods . which gives him the normal benefitts of the skill .

amongst the Gods he host are :

Zalmoxis

Pleistoros

Bendis

Sabazios

Zibelthiurdos

Additionally does he receive certain effects through their Authorities .

Personal skills:

Imperial Privilege of the Founder(Dacia): B++ (EX)
    Burebista was the Fisrt founder of a Davian united Kingdom and territory ,which was the first form and predeccesor of the later named Romanian Country further emphased through the younger veneations and declarations of the last Nationalistic Regime. Thus earning him this high Rank .

The shillset which this skill are: Eternal Arms Mastery A, Military Tactics , Presence Concealment C+, Ear for Folklores B , Eye of Mind B+ , Ancient Sorcery (Tracian) B+,Human Observation C, amongst others .

additionally should he be summoned in the Countries of either Moldavia or Romania does the Rank of this Skill become Ex.

Braveheart against the Odds(Rome):A+

Denotes the experience in the Fighting against harsh circumstances and climbed through prowess and came out stronger aswell earned the respect of the populaze. In essence it is the essence of a Warrior King which in this case united for the first time the Thracian tribes against Rome .

It contain the effects of Bravery ,Charisma at the same rank ,plus it gives him plus modifiers for all checks as it were no Roman that managed to defeat him .

additionally does it contain the effects similar to Nature of a Rebelious spirit(Rome) A which makes him immune against Mental inferences of Roman/Greek servants . Further allows it to inspire the trust and enable the leader ship of Rebelious Groups and Persons so is enabling him to lead a Group of Rebelious Individuals . besid to having the capability to lead a whole Nation succesfully.

Man-Slayer(offering):B+

skill of the Thracian God of War Pleistoros where the Thracian sacrificed their War Prisoners to . So does Rider obtained this skill by housing the divine core and essence of Pleistoros .

So does this skill increase the Damage against Humen or servants with this charackteristic ,aswell does he receive for each slayed Opponent a at the nature of the Enemy dependet amount of Mana aswell a temporary bost .

Mana Blast (Thunder):A
    Through the Divine Cores of Sabasios and Zibelthiurdos or Perkon does he receive their power over the thunder and can utilize them like his own . So can he create great and powerfull Lithning and Thunder attacks like he can imbue his Weapons to increase their destructivity like sharpness example wise . or his fists and Feets or to shoot them as powerfull Streams and rays where he demonstrate great fine Control like he can create Swords of pure Lithning that can Substitute a Metalic Sword for a shortwhile ,or that he can create a Cage of Thunders which Acts similar like a Bounded Field.

Additionally should he be summoned in either Moldavia or Roman does he obtain this skill,

Demonic Defender of the State (Dacia):EX
    As Burebista was the founder of the first Dacian Kingdom , so has he if summoned withhin Romania Access to this skill as it demonstrate his Status as Founder of Romania in the History far times before the National Heros Decebalus or Vlad Teppes so is Burebista withhin the Boundaries of Romania the Country founder which the Land recognize ,as such is this skill upon his summoning instantly acivated and the whole Country becomes his Territory , so does he receive a full Rank up in all Parameters aswell , further are the Ranks of Imperial Privileges of the Founder and Divine Core of the Thracian Gods elevated to Rank EX.

Noblephantasm

Greatest of Thracias Rider
    Mezena Thrakia Zybithides

Anti-Unit
    A+
    Is the sublimated Status as Thracian Horsemen which was a known as motif in Ballkan Reliefs whichs origin were the Balkanic THunder and Skygod but at the same time aswell later as HEro Image of the Thracian Tribes as Burebista united for the first time the whole tribes of Thracia has he the Right to use and asume this Position this Noblephantasm .

Namely at first it let him summon a Divine Horse ,the Horse is Golden Brown in ist fur with Black Stripe-pattern ,the Mane is unlike today Horses similar like that of a Lion in a traingle thunder like form ,aswell is the Horse 2,40 meter at the Shoulder and ist hooves are less round more angular .Also does it have spear like Horn . Also is ist tail possessing peafowl like divided in three Flags. The Horse itself is a Milenia class phantasmal beast and it possess the power to fight on ist own against Knight class servants .

Further does it posses a Thunder type Mana-blast at rank A+ ,it is able to raise in the sky and is able to create Lithning stormclouds around itself which can either function as defensive barrier or function as Bounded Field to collect Natural Mana to absorb it or to launch powerfull atttacks . Also is it able of instantious movement so that it Looks like Teleportation but as despite Burebista posses the Divinecore of its original owner has it to reduce the Tempo to a certain Degree .

Also as the Horse where used and participated in the fight against the Dragon which Perkon the Thunder God of the Balkan slew has it a skill equivalent of Rank B Dragonslayer.

charackter wise has it a stoic composed behavior that is visible in that it is quite fearless as even should a other servant summon a phantasmal beast like a Dragon it Shows no trace of fear ,perhaps it is more then knowledgefull in defeating those addversary . beside that does it Display a sort of curiousity for Bovidae like for Antelopes .

Upon the True Name Release is Burebista riding atop of it and both unleash their thunderblast which is displayed in that the Horse build Wings out of Thunders example wise, then are they accelerating and they turn into a Living Spear like Thunder in this Rush are they capable of destroy with low effort whole buidling and ripe and burn apart any touching object further are they protected by a Armor of Ligthning aswell is he longer they are rushing the more ligthninthey are attracting and they more powerfull it get so is it after a while powerfull enought to clash succefull against a Anti-Army or Fortress Noblephantasm .

Hordes of the Barbarians
    Barbatos Legionis

A+
    Anti-Army

Is the united force of the Thracian Army which were united under the leading under Burebistas martial Charisma and the prospect of obtaining Land , rteasures and Fame aswell the united hatred against the Roman enemy .However this Noblphantasm has at first a Little restriction as he can only useable if he is in the Wilderness outside a City as the Wilderness was once the land of the Barbarian men on the side the of Roman Impression . But here can he summon his Army which consit out of the different Tribes of the Thracian Range be it Getae , Dacian etc the are armored to varying degress and as weapons they wield Javelins , Bows and different types of Swords and Spears ,unlike Burebista himself are they to a certain Degree influence by a innocent Monster like effects in namely that hey are wild and brutal fighters which only listen to Riders own Commands and they view his Master just as sort of Ally they spare and protect .

As such does they possess the skill Berserk at rank C++,unlike other Army summoning noblephantasm oes this one dont summon a Reality MArble instead does he build a Bounded field as neither in their own or Riders oown Imagination where certain place which they connect with a Victory ,but in Exchange as he to burden for each Warrior a amount of Mana so that the time in how Long they can be manfested and number of the Warrior be dependet in Rider own Mana aswell the dupply of his Master ,so is he from the reported 200000 MEn able to summon without the aid of his Master around 2000 Warrior for a half Hour though in return cant he much use his other Noblephantasm or skills in greaet amount unless he possess a truly exceptional Master .

In return are the Warriors as strong as low ranked servants further similar like Hunting Hounds the Prey are the moe they fight the more Magical Energy is produced inside the Bounded Field which causes that like Predators that once got into a blood frenzy are this Field produce Magical Energy they are using to prolong their chase their Hunt aswell the more "Wolves" are emerging out of the Environment . This is the crystalisation of the spirit of the Thracian populaze brought forth through the Burning Passion of the from the Greeks ridiculed Barbarian but there is more ,its the indomitable spirit of the Thracian that made they strong but prevented them to pledge their servitude under a King until Burebista took on the Mantle of the Symbol they truly adore the Legendary Horsemen.

Which may be because one of the Origins of the Wild Hunt of Europe may be the distant Memory of the brutal Assaults of the Thracian that the Greeks/Roman experienced as the "First Europeans"

Should he be summoned in either Moldavia or Romania can he summon the Whole extent of his Army aswell will he in that case be able to create a Reality MArble which will be the Materialisation of his succefull Defence against the Roman assault he envisioned . As such is he capablle of if forced in a Reality Marble or Bounded Field Noblephantasm that may bring frth a Army to summon his Forces as Counter type Noblephantasm in this cases is the Mana drain halved.

Further can he use it in These lands in combination with his Demonic Defender of the State as he can summon them from any Point of his Territory .

Hands of Prominence
    Mani judicantos
    Savazios
    EX(A++)
    Anti-World( Anti-Unit)

Are the venerated Ritual objects in form of Hands that were worshiped in the Savazios Cult that from the Balkan area came towards Greece . What the today isnt known that this Cult had its root and origin in the Worship of the Thracian tribes . Which were the Symbol of the might of Sabazios a God which formed as their Supreme God Perkon defeated the Roman God Dyonisos and took some powers of him and through this also weakened the Influence of the Greek/Roman Gods on the from the THraco-Balkan Pantheon .

To use this power did Savazios the God that was the Name that the majority of the with the Greek influenced Barbarian of the Anatolic Region that they called him ,did he create the fisrst pair of the Hands which he passed on the Clan head of his most trusted tribe of Worshipper that should ensure that they have a weapon that is powerfull enough to kill "A Greek Heron" so that regardless the Course of the Ages a wielder of them has the power to defeat a Champion of the Greek Gods .

Later was due to the Worshipp of this clan spread accross the Thracian and their phrygian neighbours also the Image of Hands with parts of the Religious beliefs they possessed have they inscribed onto them . Over the time went they from Mystic Codes that the THracian used as Connection to their Gods ,aswelll did they functioned as a Pillars to defend their World spehre from the attacks of the greaco-Roman Gods ,later did the Knowledge and mystic spread over to the Greek side of the world where it evolved into a secluded Mystery Cult where they guarded the Wiisdom of their Ancestors.

Though like many other Cults of Mystery were their Knowledge not passed on the public world so are those Mysteries today if any just preserved in the Hands of few Relict keeper Mage families.

However Burebista possessthe whole of the Ancient Wisdom aswell are These the two Original Gloves which are Divine Constructs of highest Grade equal of Divine Weapons to ensure that even the Swords or Spears of the Greek Worldspehre . As such does they possess tremendous durability as they can withstand the clashes with Divine Weapons like Arondight or the Spear of Achilles cant Damage them similar do they as they were created by Sabazios who used the blood of the forreign Gods to forge them do they cause increased Damage against Greek/Roman Servants .

Now are this not the only powers theses Gloves have as they symbolise the interference of the Hellenistic Mythospehre which is ruled by the Olympian Gods and the Worldspehre of the Thracobalkan Gods where through the endless Wars of the Gods of which the fewwest Mortals have spectated the Gods of both Worlds slowly asimilated through the stealing of the others powers .Have These Gloves the abbillity to break through respectively dispell any bounded Fields even Noblephantasm whose Rank is lower as EX .

Further is Rider able though them acces the power of the Gods and Access the powers of them through forming of specific Handseals as he has now unlike in his Life where the Connection were somewhat weaker due to the distance to the World of Gods has he now the respective Gods withhin himself so is he able to actualize the full power of the Powers (in his words) .

He found it besides rather interesting that the Animes of Nihon have copied so does he yell ;

"Hey you have copied that from us you Bastards!"

though upon later get explained that they have These Seals or Inn like they are calling that got on their own

"Sorry for the Insult but other Question do you like some Intel for emprovements from me?"

So is he able to perform after he formerd the required seals:

Elementar Manipulation like to form out of the Earth Walls ,Spikes or Change the Attributes of the Ground like to turn it into trapping Mud , Create strong Windblast , or Flames ,manipulate the Vegetation and let burst Trees out of the Earth , form around his HAnds a protective Tree Tendrills. create Illusions ,amongst other Things .

However the full power of this Noblephantasm can only be activated after the true Name release of which after the Gold Brown gloves which then are glowing bright golden and then is forming around the Gloves a spehre then is Burebista able to use their Barrier and interverening abbillty to the fullest whch now is actualised by a Divine Force wave that even Damage the very fabriic of World texture or short said the Reality ,as such can These attack only be neutralized through the force of the Strongest anti-Army or Equal Anti-Country or Anti World Noblephantasm .

Also as this attack destroy the very fabic of space are spatial abbillities that would create Barriers are simply ruptured apart.

After the Use of Teleftaia Doxa is the rank of this Noblephantasm reduced to Rank B and ist power greatly weakened .

Last Glory : Departure of the pridefull Age

Teleftaia Doxa:Anachorisi tis perifanis epochis
    Zibelthiurdos
    EX
    Anti-World
    Is the Sublimation of the temporal circumstances aswell Climax of the THracian World under Burebistas rule which were the Highpoint of the Thracian world which were after the demise of Burebista destined to follow .

As such is this Noblephantasm the Realisation of the Highest Triumph of the Thracian World but virtually also ist demise as such is this a Ultimate Last Resort Type Noblephantasm that once upon ist Evokation cant be dispelled nor used again .

upon the Release of the True Name are the Divine Cores withhin Rider fully activated and the Authorities of the Thracian Gods is fully unleashed and the World around his is returnintg back in the state of the Thraco-balkan Age of Gods regardless of the actual Geography upon the unleashing of the Divine Cores so that the Wind is beginning to build a Rampaging Storm ,the Sky is Cloaking by Black thudering Clouds , the very earth is vibrating as Tremendous amounts of MAgical Energies is injected into the near Leyline ,the very Air iss flooded with True Ether for the last time , the Ruling of the Men like the physical laws are loosing their gripe as mystery is replacing them . Magecrafts that were forged after the Age of Gods are losing their might ,Mashines are losing their abbillities and becoming useless Metalobjects . As the True Ether is Building a Bounded Field that could be called Temporary Worrld Texture. So that modern Humen which doesnt possess a aspect of Mystery(like Magic Circuits or atleast Magical artifacts that grant protection) are feeling constant pressure ,though under circumstances may it let in them awake Magic Circuits .

Aswell are Thundes , powerfull Storms aswell even Earthquackes are tormenting the scenery .

Sorceries of the Age of Gods are regaining their full strenght , further are Servants from the Balkan Region empowered and Greek/Roman World servants are heavily weakened as if they are seen now from the world as enemies .

Burebista himself is empowered as he is now elevated into the Avatar oft he Thracian world so that he could now be called Thracius o are all of his Pararmetesr A+ his Magic Resistence EX , during the Duration of this Noblephantasm is he able to use the True Ether for his skills and noblephantasm . aswell is his thunder Mana Blast now Rank EX further is he able to evoke the Divine Power of the supreme God of the Balkan as his clan were

Also are the abbillities of his Allies are strenghtened aswell like that his MAster is empowered and their Sorcery is useable regardless if the it is a Sorcery or Magecraft of Age of Gods are they the sole Exception of the Rules .instead are their physical abbillities rised to the Level of Heroic Spirits as they are treated as Fighters of the Thracian World aswell are their Magic circuits floded with Mana and all defects are forcibly healed so that they can participate in this "Last fight" with all their might and prowess even should be their prime a aspect of their past are they rejuvenated with the power of the Thracian Gods to archieve a "Ultimate Victory"

Further are after awhile even starting to appear under circumstances phantasmal beasts as side effects as this Field is acting as Portal to the reverse side of the Earth as between the Two sides the differences are in this Spehre not anymore existing .

Aswell is it possible for Gods to appear once again .

The Counterforce is unable to Prevent this as this space is a simulated State where Gaia is having the upperhand so is Alya unable to to do something aginst it.

This Spehre Duration time is depending on the amount of Allies of Burebista , the Number of Enemies aswell the Location place a Role as withhin Romania or a other Region where formerly the Thracians build their Settlements ,ist Duration could perhaps be days ,outside like in Fuyuki its Duration may be upto three to four Hours .

However like said before is this Noblephantasm a last Resort as it symbolise also the Demise of Burebista and the Thracian Age of Gods so should he be survive his Last Battle is he heavy drained ad his Saint-Graph sustain lethal Damage as the Divine Cores where fully released and the Empowerement is further caused him heavy Damage so is his Saint-Graph and Body on the brink of the Demise , so that even a Weak attack could be his end which symbolise the end of Burebista which found his Death in a Assassination plot similar like the Man he wanted to defeat with his own Hands...

further has he after the use of this Noblephantasm no longer the Divine cores aswell are all other skills he obtained un useable further is his Thunder Mana Blast skill ranked down at Rank D.

Rebirth of Zalmoxis
    Zalmoxis Reditio

EX
    Anti-Unit(self)

is he Sublimation of the Reanimation of Zalmoxis ,a Noblephantasm that under a other Name be actually beared by Zalmoxis himsef but as Rider host him has he gained acces to it .

Zalmoxis was said to be reborn and reanimated after his death which he conveyed unto his Worshipper ,the context of this occurance were over the time and through the interpretations of the Outsider be decried , however the core embassy is still intact the Reanimation .

So enable him to be revived after his death and is fully healed alongside are all negative burdens he obtained neutralized .However there is a certain Limit as he can only revive himself once withhin a timeframe of three days ,then have have to wait three days to use it again ,so should he be killed withhin These days cant he revive.

furthermore as he has also the THracia God of Health withhin himself does it grants him a strong healing factor .

However the Sole exception is that after the activation of Telefteia Doxa he lose the complete acces to his Noblephantasm.

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 11th, 2021 at 08:18 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Vortimer: I like how you completely burnt every bridge and then said "ok NOW I'm done." Each one of your interpretations of Vortigern were already so cool, but this one? This also takes a whole entire new cake. The usage of Guts as the FC is just another icing layer, truly. Those skills were juicy to read, I love them so much... Somehow, it seems only fitting that a Vortimer would have this set. I dunno, maybe it was me never really thinking about him? But now that I stop to do so, OF COURSE he'd be something like this. Or that's the impression I hold. Also, the "stone-faced man that's actually really kind deep down" trope is amazing and I'm a believer that it makes any sheet 10 times better.

Enki-Kirschtaria: WHOA. I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH. This is an amazing Enki! I'm always in awe at how you manage to create a story in your sheets, not only an empty historical shell with some parameters and skills... It's something that I envy on you and at the same time, it makes me want to see you making more and more fanservants just so I can have the opportunity to bask more in your glory hahaha. BUT! ANYWAY! What can I say about this Enki... Other than, you know, "THIS IS SO AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS I LOVE THE WAY YOU'VE INCORPORATED WHAT WE KNOW OF THAT TOOLBAG AND COMBINED WITH ENKI WOW"? I think this pretty much sums up what I think of this, really. As said before too, I also love how this is a Servant that can summon an army, in a way. Now this is indeed an art slowly being lost in the fateverse.

Sangetsuki: THIS WAS WAY TOO GOOD? I dunno, I really can't explain in rational words but somehow, this sheet had just the right amount of information about this character that I had never heard about prior (and it even made me go and reseach about this figure. It goes to show just how good the sheet was.) I liked the character a lot, but the thing I liked the most? 100% this NP. For real for real. It reminded me of Bungou Dogs and I say this as a great praise hahaha.

Sir Doganet: Uh-hum. Yes this is the spot. This sheet is just something else. I love the way you concealed his true informations, the way he conceals his true nature in this fool façade. I've seen so many renditions of sir Dagonet and they're usually either very shallow or more geared towards his comedic side (and don't take me wrongly, those were all good too) ... But this was actually quite the dramatic shift. And one that didn't felt coming out of the left field, but one that was well-earned and a long time coming. It truly felt great to read more and more and just realize how much this poor man suffers. Maybe I'll be dramatic in saying so, maybe it's the after effects of such a heavy sheet, but I'll go out and say that this is one of my favorites coming from you, to date.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Sorry, White. Didn't get it out in time.

The Crimson Berserker

Source
    Other Classes: SaberFaker, Saber
    True Name: GreysteilDagonet the Mad
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 182 cm.
    Weight: 80 kilo.
    Dislikes: Knights.Traitors.
    Natural Enemy: VivianArtoria Pendragon
    Armament: A familiar looking crimson sword.Egeking

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: A+
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement (B):
    Being a fairy that relentlessly sought revenge against knights for the loss of her love and ejection from her home, she will not cease until every last enemy tastes her endless rage.

Magic Resistance (C):
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Given due to Greysteil
    Mad Enhancement (B):
    His mental state snapping has robbed him of all sense, reverting him to nothing but a wild animal only interested in battling warriors due to the vague memory of the man who betrayed him. However, should his master be a good person, he can still recognize them and their allies as people he should protect. Though coming to an understanding should be impossible, there is one person who can bring him out of his madness with her presence.

Magic Resistance (D-C):
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy. Upgrades to C due to Greysteil.

Personal Skills:
    The Red Knight (B):
    A Skill born from the reputation of an invincible knight wearing blood-red armor, Berserker’s presence automatically causes everyone around her to make a Mental Check. If they fail, they are inflicted with intimidation and lose one rank in Strength and Endurance while gaining one in agility.A Skill born from the reputation of an invincible knight wearing blood-red armor, Berserker’s presence automatically causes everyone around him to make a Mental Check. If they fail, they are inflicted with intimidation and lose one rank in Strength and Endurance while gaining one in agility.

Valor (EX):
    Being able to wield the sword Egeking, a weapon said unable to be drawn by a coward, Berserker was willing to give up his identity to wield the blade. Though it only stole away the false name he was under at the time, there is no doubt Berserker would have given away his own name if required. This bravery allows him to negate Mental Interference and gain a bonus to melee damage.

Due to his mindlessness as a Berserker, fear and anything that would hinder him mentally has become a foreign concept, making him immune to all effects as well as greatly increasing his melee damage.

Secret of Pedigree (E):
    When playing a prank on King Mark, Berserker took the armor off a sleeping Mordred and wore it to fool the king. Though he called himself Lancelot when chasing him to further terrify him, it was Mordred’s armor, nonetheless.

By using this Skill, Berserker can manifest knight armor of his choice, concealing his identity as it did hers. This allows him to pass himself off as one of the Knights of the Round Table without anyone being able to dispute it. While wearing it, his True Name, Parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms are all hidden. However, this effect is nullified if he is correctly identified as not being the knight he says, though this is easier said than done as Berserker is very familiar with the knights he chooses to imitate.

This Skill is at its lowest rank and is normally only useable if forced by command seal due to Mad Enhancement. The reason for its low rank is due to Berserker’s inability to keep of the illusion of being another knight for long. However, for a short time after activation, the effects of Mad Enhancement are locked away, allowing him to properly play the part for a time. Even so, without a command spell, he can play the role of Greysteil instinctually.

Noble Phantasm
    Greysteil: Red Armor of the Red Knight (C)
    Anti-Unit

The armor Berserker wore during her time fighting knights, this is actually a shield that has the ability to morph into armor due to the enchantments made by Morgan le Fay. While this armor is strong, it it not nearly as durable is its original shield form. At the cost of its near indestructibility, this armor enhances its wearer’s strength and durability, also canceling spells of C rank or lower.The shield of a seemingly invincible knight that Berserker slew to avenge his friend. Greysteil was not a human knight, but an enraged fairy that sought vengeance on knights for an unknown reason. The only reason Berserker was able to kill the mad fairy was due to the special properties of Egeking.

Due to his madness becoming similar to that of the fairy’s, the shield has morphed and encased his body as it did its original wielder. At the cost of its near indestructibility, this armor enhances its wearer’s strength and durability, also canceling spells of C rank or lower.

Egeking: Faultless Sword of the Mad (B)
    Anti-Authority/Identity

A sword only able to be wielded by the brave, this sword’s nature has been corrupted by the madness of its wielder. While originally able to harm any being by “grounding” them to reality, this warped incarnation possessed by Berserker instead enforces their “foolish delusions”.

Slashing an enemy with this sword, while lowering their Luck and Endurance, ranks up all Personal Skills and Skills related to being one above Humanity to absurd levels. This applies to both negative and positive Skills such as Migraine or Mana Burst.

The purpose of this is to overload a Servant with their falsities as well as cause them to drain more magical energy from their master than normal, making its effects both extremely risky and possibly incredibly rewarding in battle. Unfortunately, Berserker isn’t aware of this effect, just seeing the sword as a weapon to harm his foes.

Lore
    Greysteil’s story is simple as it gets and one that humanity is intimately familiar with. An otherworldly being that fell in love with a human and began a relationship with him. However, rather than eventually outliving him or leaving him due to the boredom many long-lived beings experience, he was killed when the Saxons invaded. In a rage, she slaughtered those who had killed him before accidently killing several innocent humans in her blind rage. Due to her actions, Vivian cursed her to never return to the land of fairies.

This further enraged her, but she could do nothing about it unless she wished for a far greater punishment. Morgan le Fay however, seeing an opportunity to make trouble for her “dear little sister”, gave her a crimson shield that morphed into a set of armor to hide her identity, allowing her to do as she wished without fear of Vivian discovering her.

Using this armor, Greysteil began taking revenge not on the Saxons, but the knights of Britain for failing to be there to save her husband, believing them as much to blame as the attackers. Due to her nature, even if a weapon could pierce the armor, she would remain relatively unharmed, allowing her to win all her battles and kill them even though she was not nearly as effective at wielding a sword.

However, that came to an end when, after she wounded his friend, Dagonet came and fought her with a magical blade that could wound her, ending with him stabbing her through the neck. Dagonet would then take the shield and use it as his own, naming it after her.
    Before he was a knight, Dagonet was betrayed by his friend Helior when, in a fit of jealousy, he kidnapped and then killed Dagonet’s wife. When Dagonet found him and learned what had happened, a dark rage boiled within him, leading him to kill his former friend.

For the next month, Dagonet would roam across Britain like a wild animal, attacking any knight he saw and defeating them in battle before moving on to the next. He would continue like this until King Arthur found him and snapped him out of it.

However, this rage would appear once again when his friend Edern received a near-fatal wound from a seemingly invincible knight. This rage would reach its peak when he finally confronted the crimson knight, attacking in a fury before finally stabbing his sword through their neck, killing them and taking their shield.

While this anger would never appear again, it is still buried deep within Dagonet, waiting for the right moment to arise once more.

Personality
    Acting as nothing less than a vengeful spirit, Berserker does not have the sanity nor desire to engage in anything except for her single-minded goal of killing those she hates. What was once a carefree, lovestruck fairy is now simply a monster.Even summoned as Berserker, Dagonet is unable to forget his devotion and loyalty to his king. The mere presence of Artoria is able to temporarily lock out the sanity depriving effects of Mad Enhancement, which should be virtually impossible. Perhaps it shows just how deeply the fealty to his King runs.

Even so, he is not the jaunty and friendly fellow he is when summoned in his other Classes. The Fool has been stripped away to reveal a quiet man ashamed of his current container due to it exemplifying who he was before being a knight of Artoria. In life, he swore he would never shame himself in such a way again, especially not before his King. While this does not make him suicidal, it does make him unwilling to be seen around others.

This clarity fades away when Artoria is nowhere to be seen, returning to a mad beast that only desires battle. Able to only discern allies from enemies, Berserker attacks with a wild and unhinged fury in a manner that almost appears to be a graceful dance of madness. He relentlessly assaults with his sword, uncaring if he has put himself in far more danger than he could be feasibly expected to survive, until either they or he falls.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon (Saber): Please, my King, do not look upon this hideous beast. I am undeserving of your smile. *smiles* And yet, you shall never stop being my Fool.

Mordred: He will attack her on sight.

Lancelot: The two berserkers seem to understand each other on some level, but more often than not end up roughhousing.

Merlin: (Caster): Interesting. I have to admit, Morgan does good work.

[NieR:Automata - A Beautiful Song]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; November 3rd, 2023 at 01:41 AM.

I see every Arthurian Servant here must have a minimum amount of angst and rage to qualify.

Seriously though, this sheet is great. The contrast between the foolish yet brave man and the maddened beast ashamed of his own anger is just perfect. And more Artoria being a genuinely good influence on other people is nice too. I'm guessing the fairy knight Greysteil would normally exist as a Phantom of some kind, and has hitched a ride on Dagonet's anger? Or has Dagonet taken on her persona to conceal his true identity because he hates what he's become?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fair Tyrant View Post
    I see every Arthurian Servant here must have a minimum amount of angst and rage to qualify.

Seriously though, this sheet is great. The contrast between the foolish yet brave man and the maddened beast ashamed of his own anger is just perfect. And more Artoria being a genuinely good influence on other people is nice too. I'm guessing the fairy knight Greysteil would normally exist as a Phantom of some kind, and has hitched a ride on Dagonet's anger? Or has Dagonet taken on her persona to conceal his true identity because he hates what he's become?
    I actually had that thought too.

Basically, in his maddened state, Greysteil, who, as you said, would be a phantom, manifests in him on a surface level, causing the shift in his Skills' appearance to others. The reason for this is due to him bearing all the features associated with Greysteil combined with Secret of Pedigree.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 11th, 2021 at 10:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Vortimer: I like how you completely burnt every bridge and then said "ok NOW I'm done." Each one of your interpretations of Vortigern were already so cool, but this one? This also takes a whole entire new cake. The usage of Guts as the FC is just another icing layer, truly. Those skills were juicy to read, I love them so much... Somehow, it seems only fitting that a Vortimer would have this set. I dunno, maybe it was me never really thinking about him? But now that I stop to do so, OF COURSE he'd be something like this. Or that's the impression I hold. Also, the "stone-faced man that's actually really kind deep down" trope is amazing and I'm a believer that it makes any sheet 10 times better.
    I remember talking to two different people before posting him, both of which didn't know he existed. Honestly, I'm just happy he came out so well.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Sir Doganet: Uh-hum. Yes this is the spot. This sheet is just something else. I love the way you concealed his true informations, the way he conceals his true nature in this fool façade. I've seen so many renditions of sir Dagonet and they're usually either very shallow or more geared towards his comedic side (and don't take me wrongly, those were all good too) ... But this was actually quite the dramatic shift. And one that didn't felt coming out of the left field, but one that was well-earned and a long time coming. It truly felt great to read more and more and just realize how much this poor man suffers. Maybe I'll be dramatic in saying so, maybe it's the after effects of such a heavy sheet, but I'll go out and say that this is one of my favorites coming from you, to date.
    By many, do you mean one or were you talking about all the different stories about him?
    I actually came upon him while reading through another person's wikipedia article and was curious about who he was. After finding a very informative page that had basically all his stories compiled together, I just began to fall in love with him. First a cowardly knight that became a madman for a single story that then became a jester who eventually got a renaissance where people started highlighting his intelligence, his loyalty, and just giving him more nuance all around. I think people began to fall in love with him, and so did I. By that point, I was like

And he was made thusly. Making him the hero in Greysteil just kinda worked out with his tending to take on other people's names (also because it's often thought Graham [or Grime] was originally Gawain since Eger was Edern, and, since Gawain once took on Dagonet's name, why couldn't Dagonet do the same?) and Egeking actually worked as a better match for his character than I anticipated.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 13th, 2021 at 08:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Greysteil: Quite Well done Morg ! and yeah i didnt saw all collapse fields . Maybe you should give it a try to make Round Table Knight ? as i got thefeeling that you have a Feeling for it ?

Also i am curious how both Dagonets versions would think of my Dessert fairy and also how he would think of Dragon Bogatyr as he is the servant from mine that is the nearest Counterpart to a Round Table knght?

beside what do you think of my Burebista i am eager and excited to hear you and the oppinion of the others here !

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Burebista: I mentioned this before over PM but he really is outrageously wanked. For a fairly obscure warlord from the tail-end of the AoG with no overt supernatural feats in his legend to have such high stats and Skills not to mention five A+~EX ranked NPs is just insane. I know you used the whole "avatar of all the Thracian gods" concept to buff his powerlevel, but frankly I'm not wild over that whole justification. I did something similar with my Pericles and I get the idea that by unifying Thrace he brought glory to all the gods, but I think it'd work better as Affection Of The Gods or something of that nature rather than literally giving him all their Divine Cores. Just having expanded worship of the gods shouldn't make him equivalent to one himself, that's a huge stretch IMO.

Onto the NPs, that's the most bloated aspect of the sheet by far. There's some interesting ideas here but overall it's way more than the figure justifiably possesses, even given Rider is the Class that tends to have a lot of NPs. I'm not a fan of the army summon one at all, even given you tried to set it apart it's just the most obvious choice for a military commander Servant and overall doesn't add much to his character or the sheet IMO. I'd outright scrap that one. Him basically having the Infinity Gauntlet(s) as an NP is unexpected and I don't know how much it really fits Burebista's legend, but at least it's a cool idea. The last NP also seems tangentially related to his actual feats (from your flavor-text it seems like it's based on something done by a god rather than him) and more or less extraneous to the sheet so I'd just scrap it too as he has enough NPs already.

You should also rank down Magic Resistance to B (let's say B+ keeping the bonuses against Greco-Roman Magecraft) and nix a + modifier from Riding. A+ is still pretty high but he needs that to ride his Divine Beast NP, while there's no reason he should be able to tame dragons when he was only ever familiar with horses in life. That and my other recommendations would make him much more balanced. Overall given he was Caesar's rival in history you probably should've designed him more with that in mind, whereas as is it sounds like he'd absolutely stomp the guy if they fought as Servants.

The personality stuff is fine and well fleshed-out as usual for your sheets. Nothing to change there.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Author's notes
    OH MY GOD? IS THIS REAL LIFE? Apparently, I'm back. Don't be too happy about that, though... Since I brought this idiot here.
    I'm so sorry for him, I'm truly sorry.

Anyway, maybe I should talk more about this sheet, right? So, this dude was one of the very first Servants that I created, back in 2015 (or 2016, I can't remember the exact year now). Of course that back in the day I wasn't nearly as well-versed in both Nasuverse and English as I am today, so that thing is a mess... Just your average vanilla knight with a bunch of knight-ish abilities. (You know the drill.) I can't barely remember that without cringing. So I thought, "man I should really give this man what he deserves."

... And you know, maybe the result is definitely NOT what he deserves. But I'm mighty happy with that anyway.

In a sense, I consider that knightly version of him the "this world" edition, so I tried to make this 2.0 Saber some sort of "another" version of him. But how that could happen...? Fortunately, a most timely prompt gave me the perfect excuse to execute my plan. And this is the final result. I hope you like him!

(P.S.: German-speaking folks of this thread pls avert your eyes from my horrible mistakes. I know I have sinned....... ;-; )

Anyway, this sheet was thoroughly inspired by the montly contest's theme of the Fanservant Discord server. I'm so sorry if I'm not supposed to mention it here, like some sort of Fight Club. I'll erase this part if that's not allowed!

“Kuhuhu... So our paths have finally crossed, at last... This, too, must be the will of causality. Very well! Rejoice,
    Master
    Earthling
    ! Raise your head and stand tall, for the one who listened to your cries is no one other than I, the sovereign of the vermilion stars! Come now, let us destroy this universe to its very foundation!”

SABER
    — THE GESPENSTERJÄGER —

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Foreigner, Lancer
    Place of Origin: Servant Universe

Height: 168 cm | 5'7''
    Weight: 58 kg | 127,8 lbs

Natural Enemy:
    Attribute: Star
    Traits: Brynhildr's Beloved, Humanoid, Male, Riding, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D

ENDURANCE: B

AGILITY: A++

MANA: D

LUCK: C

NOBLE PHANTASM: A

Class Skills

INDEPENDENT ACTION: A+

Short of repeated use of his Noble Phantasm, nearly any act, whether related to combat or otherwise, can be undertaken without the support from a Master.

Master
    Earthling
    , your humble supplications have reached these ears. Rejoice, for I decree that you may, henceforth, accompany me in my journey to the
    Ethereal Beyond
    Jenseits vom Horizont
    !”

That is to say, he gets lonely easily so of course he s-still wants… Master’s… Company......

MAGIC RESISTANCE: A+

By design, he is a being that is meant to repel all manner of magic by merely denying it. A natural Counter-Mage Weapon.

“Real men fight with their fists!”, he’d succinctly say so if he could, to the delight of a certain boxer Santa... Unfortunately, even when he tries it still comes out something like, “You fool… Pathetic, truly pathetic! Here you stand, like a lamb to the slaughter. But it is acceptable to tremble, for I am the sovereign of the vermilion stars,
    Ghostly Hunter
    Gespensterjäger
    , heir to the crimson kingd
    ——Yes, yes, we get it...

RIDING: A

He can manage most of the vehicles—earthling’s technology is truly nothing compared even to the flimsiest patrol ship found on the Sapphire Sea. But really, he is the best of the best when it comes to piloting his incredible, unique, absurdly cool, ridiculously useful, amazing Cenodoxus Höllenzwang Von Chikuwabu III, which was clearly not the original name of this thing and was totally self-styled to better suit his naming sense, as one can see.

(Shh, don’t speak in a loud voice that you know that that thing is only space junk. He’s very sensitive.)

Bond 1
    Hailing from the Servant Universe, a mysterious dimension in a vast sapphire sea, comes the feared beast known as the Gespensterjäger, the Ghostly Hunter.

Claiming to be the ultimate swordsman-absorbing Servant weapon, he reaches this universe after having depleted his former dimension of every possible challenge.

——Or rather, that’s what he likes to style himself as..

“Taste your powerlessness, earthling, and tremble upon my presence! The sovereign of the vermilion stars,
    Ghostly Hunter
    Gespensterjäger
    , descends!”

However, despite coming in full of himself, he’s actually quite humble and low maintenance when you get to know him. He only needs a good bowl of oden and some simple praising words to babble on and on about how he’s suddenly found himself with “yet another ward.” Well, then...

Bond 2
    Height / Weight: 168 cm ・58 kg
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Servant Universe

“Now,
    Master
    Earthling
    , it seems you are so frightened you can’t even make a sound. Rest assured for I, the sovereign of the vermilion stars,
    Ghostly Hunter
    Gespensterjäger
    , am known to take good care of my esteemed wards. Under my ever-seeing eye, you shall surpass your wildest mortal dreams. Alas! For that, a most urgent battle shall be fought in a close future… A frightening altercation against the evil forces of a craving desire, so dark as the eyes of the abyss. It might be gruesome! It might be lonely! But as long as your heart never falters, I am sur——

[Gro~~ooowls]

Ah…! Yes, of course... Why didn’t you just said sooner that you were hungry?

Bond 3
    In this Universe, the man called 「Johannes Liechtenauer」 was a German fencing master from the 14th century—a man that possesses no direct records of his life or teachings, but one that deeply touched the hearts of his disciples and other scholars nevertheless; these people then went and anchored his name and lessons in History, cementing him as the father of high-medieval martial arts.

Although there are no definitive records regarding his birth or death—although it is unknown where he lived, where he traveled and with whom he worked with—although he is no more than an idea—he was referred to as the Grand Master by the Masters of later dates and was greatly quoted and followed, since his ideals were noble and his teachings were simple. He did not create a new school of sword art, merely compiling what he saw and studied in his many years as a journeyman in an understandable mnemonic manual called Zettel. But his instinctual understanding of fighting techniques and the human body made his lessons easy to follow.

The first direct written mention of the name of Johannes Liechtenauer is the commonplace book referred to as Pol Hausbuch. There are also mentions of a society called 「Society of Liechtenauer」, composed of 17 masters who incorporated the Zettel into their teachings and who all referred to Liechtenauer as their Grand Master, despite all living in distant regions from each other. His ideas, as one can see, travelled far and wide, inspiring entire generations of knights to come.

He was surely an honorable man, an exemplary knight that everyone strived to follow…

… That’s why we’re not so sure about how well he received the news that his Servant Universe counterpart is such a whack job.

Hang in there, mister Liechtenauer!

Bond 4

PURPURTYRANN: A+

The knight called Johannes Liechtenauer that lived in this universe was a man of mysterious origins, a figure that left his mark in History merely because of others. In a sense, he is someone that cannot truly exist by himself. “If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?”

So, in a very predictable twist, it seems that the Johannes Liechtenauer of the Servant Universe is doomed to suffer from the same fate... Even when his name, “The Genspensterjäger” was so known in the underworld to the point it would strike fear into the hearts of those who had something to lose, he was still regarded as a phantom man even by those who had previously fought him. A faceless monster.

A strange type of “spell” that prevents anyone from recollecting details of him after a successful disengage. His face, his parameters, his abilities, his mannerisms, his voice… Everything is lost to the void, to be repeated continuously, no matter how many times this Servant faces a recurring enemy. Since there are only “impressions of him”, his legend grows at a surprising rate—a fact that his previous group was quite on to, and one that they used to their advantage.

In a sense, perhaps his penchant for these particular... Uhm, “personality traits”, may even be a way to try and compensate for his alienating lack of lasting presence? Now, that’s a mystery!

SCHWARZKINNKOLIBRI: B

A Servant adorned with a lithe, light body made for great speeds, befitting his reputation as a fencer.

As per one of the very foundations of his technique, his entire self is geared towards 「agility」 rather than 「strength」. The faster an object moves, the more mass it attains. By acquiring a relativistic mass thanks to a series of steps, the extremely fast momentum that these movements generate is enough to hit a target with tremendous force.

Rather than counting on the strength of his arms to ultimately deal deadly blows to an enemy, this Skill helps him to translate his agility into a final and enhanced strike instead.

However, even at Rank B, physical debuffs are gradually applied each time his body collides with something else in accordance with his Endurance Parameter. After all, the aftershocks will affect not only the target, but the user as well. Even a Servant is not built to withstand this amount of sheer damage continuously.

MANADOTAUBE: AWHITE CRANE ∙ SCHNEEKRANICH: A

The Skill of someone that “feels their way through any situation in life.”

An ability akin to Instinct—a way to immediately both understand and master the styles of fighting and abilities he assimilates intuitively; to “understand how it works”, to “control it”, and to “master it”. It betrays an almost inhuman knowledge that has nothing to do with his Noble Phantasm or any other source of power but the one residing in his own mind (memory), but Saber is always doubting his own smarts…

This Skill could be much more useful if it wasn’t used by a Servant that is sorely fixed in getting stronger. But, at least, it makes him a formidable swordfighter that is capable of always adapting to different enemies and styles of fighting no matter what the battlefield he is thrown into.
    To understand. To control. To master.

The instinctive drive and the passionate heart. The unwavering fortitude and the pulsating compassion. He already had that what was needed from the beginning inside of his soul, but as if it was the undulating landing of a crane, a burst of an unpredictable wind had to gently take that away from the grasp of his innermost fears.

If everything he amounted to was merely the designs of an inhuman weapon, then this was his heart.

If everything else was to be given freely, then this was only his to hold.

A Skill which fuses his instinct and his technique in a way of fighting that can only be described as “without a doubt, a thing of his own”. And from the ebony stars above, in the place where promises are born, he wishes for only one pair of eyes to be looking upon him.

Bond 5
    『The Vermilion Flowers』.

A small group of weak Servants banded together, hoping that there would be strength in numbers. Pitiful men and women that vowed to have each other’s back, no matter what happened.

Maybe Saber had another life—maybe he had another name before—maybe he had someone else that was with him. He could only grab onto the hope that no one is born alone, so that means he, too, had a family. Nevertheless… The only thing he knows with certainty is that he woke up in their spaceship, he was fed by their hands, he was taken in as a ward by these desperate people, at a moment where he was struggling just as much. At his lowest point, he really needed someone else’s presence. And so, he gained this much; an entire new family.

Grateful for the opportunity to belong somewhere, he agreed to become their protector. It was, at first, with gratefulness and reverence that they received his blessings. The power to transfer power.

As long as they were together, they could all be strong equally.

As long as they had Saber, they’d always be on top.

『The Vermilion Flowers』.

A small congregation of unusual Servants that quickly rose to the status of a “dangerous group of outlaws.” But the most unusual of them all was surely that person: the elusive Gespensterjäger.

A feared band of outlaws brandishing a most dangerous human weapon, one that would steal the powers of a Servant and leave them unable to stand up for themselves after the deed. An ability that rendered any strong individual broken.

At first, Saber just wanted to give back. He closed his eyes to the murky implications and merely did what was asked of him.

Although not in a glad conscience, he still took the powers of others, he still made his companions more influential in the underworld by day—it was nothing but an incredible honor to be of use to them.

—However, it wasn’t only the spirits of others that were breaking.

—That what had broken beyond any repair as well, it was his group.

A power so strong that sowed the seeds of conflict. Saber became the symbol of a dangerous greed: a means to a collection of different “greater ends,” an object far too powerful and useful to be used willingly by just about anyone. And, as the parting words of a beautiful fairytale, he saw himself becoming the reason why his beloved family broke apart.

How did he manage to run away from this hopeless situation?

What—or who—even helped him to see the truth of his entrapment?

What was the spark that finally gave him the inspiration to leave, and hopefully find something better somewhere out there?

Those are questions that anyone that knows him would like to know the answer for. But his lips are sealed shut in this regard, ironically enough. Beneath his mask of boisterous and chaotic energy, what lies there is a broken bird, a flower finally devoid of all its petals. A lightless star.

A failed weapon, unable to find joy in being held by anyone, ever again.

——Would anyone in the entire world ever consider a bloody weapon something worthy of compassion? Would a weapon even be held with gentleness, and not with bloodlust?

Those are quiet ghosts he cradles within, uncertain whispers from the past. Those are deeply buried feelings.

Bond 6
    “Heed the contract and obey me, decadent flower. Come the unending darkness, the monochrome fate, the waltz of blooming and dying vows. By my hand shall hope be rendered asunder! Wither in ignorance, and perish!”

Pitch-black Flowers, Scatter Through the Stars
    ZETTEL ULTIMATE ∙ NOIR

Type: Anti-Servant
    Range:
    Max number of people: 1

The power of absorbing the abilities of another Servant—in other words, “the possibility of becoming the ultimate Anti-Servant human weapon.” The other side of a coin, the extreme opposite of Blanch.

By touching in an enemy Servant, he is capable of stealing their talents. In a way that one could simply understand, it can be said that this is nothing more than the application of Saber’s intuitive aptitude for understanding any technique he might lay his eyes upon: the power to copy the abilities of others through a forceful, if emphatic, “bond” and immediately understand how to use said abilities. But if one has to probe deeper into what makes this Noble Phantasm quite dangerous, it is that this is not just “stealing the physical aptitude of an opponent”, but it is also “the removal of talent from someone else”. In other words, it is a leeching-type Noble Phantasm.

Affected Servants will have their knowledge stolen—specifically, their “combat knowledge.” Depending on how much is leeched directly out of their “core” with his cursed touch, it can be an experience compared to “having stopped riding your bike and coming back 10 years later, still knowing the basics.” But in extreme cases, they revert to a time where they were simple youngsters, not knowing anymore even the simplest parry movements.

However, this is an ability that only works with “physical-oriented” combat styles. Fortunately, it looks like somehow Saber is always going to have the proper physical, mental and emotional capabilities to put his newly stolen talents to use. However, he can only truly steal the knowledge from swordsmen—and that because he is already an accomplished swordsman himself. Although the title “Ultimate anti-Servant human weapon” does sound menacing, he is more of an “Anti-Saber machine”. He falls in despair quickly when he remembers that there’s already someone in his galaxy that has tis title, so he styled himself differently, that’s all…

There’s indeed a silver lining in this situation! Mages and their whimsical and complicated techniques are absolutely out of danger, since this is an ability that can only steal “battle-oriented” stances.

Cannot be used while
    Flowers of Chaos, Bloom in This Starry Garden
    Zettel Ultimate ∙ Blanch
    is active.

Flowers of Chaos, Bloom in This Starry Garden
    ZETTEL ULTIMATE ∙ BLANCH

Type: Blessing
    Range:
    Max number of people: 3

The ability to bestow talent upon another human being—as in, “the exchange of power between a master and their pupil.” The other side of a coin, the extreme opposite of Noir.

By touching the surface of the skin of a being of humanoid constitution—it can be either a Servant or a normal human being—this Servant is capable of transferring powers between him and the person he is touching. By storing the different fighting styles that he borrows with his other Noble Phantasm within himself, he can grant them to someone else at a given time. As an unmentioned bonus, even a certain amount of knowledge transferal occurs, since the affected creature also receives the full benefits of instinctually knowing how to use their new powers to the optimal level.

However, since this is not a power that transfers physical strength, merely the knowledge of physical styles of battle, the singular level which someone can attain is variable, at best. Some will have a trained and able body and will be able to hold a sword with the appropriate style, while others, even if they have an innate talent to understand the movements, still will barely have the stamina to swing a kitchen knife. In any case, it can be said that this is a useful Noble Phantasm only to those that already have a previous strong foundation in the art of sword fighting.

As incredible as the ability sounds, it comes with its own limitation. For example, this Servant can only transfer a single style of fighting to a single person—i.e., if one already acquired a certain knowledge from Saber, he cannot transfer the same knowledge to a second person.

Furthermore, there is a limitation to how many transferals of knowledge he can bestow at time. He currently knows that his limit is 3 per a single activation. But it might change depending on a number of external (and internal) factors, such as his current mental landscape or mana reservoir.

Cannot be used while
    Pitch-black Flowers, Scatter Through the Stars
    Zettel Ultimate ∙ Noir
    is active.

Bond 7
    “Chaos! A swirling conflagration of enmity, shadows and vengeance! The sweet aria of destruction! Ahh, yes, it sings to me…!”
    Yes, yes. And oden. He really loves oden.

Dislikes:
    “Kh—! That green monster which burns away my mana whenever it touches my lips… Such a wicked fiend, that is! Always planning to catch me off guard as I gather my nourishment… But I am the sovereign of the vermilion flowers,
    Ghostly Hunter
    Gespensterjäger
    ! No one can ever defeat me!”
    He just hates green peppers, this picky eater.

Wish for the Holy Grail:
    “Fuhuhu... FUWAHAHAHA! You fool! There is nothing an abject device like that could even hope to bring me that I already do not have! Besides... Remember, Earthling, I am but a temporary visitor in this plane. Once my duty is complete, and every warrior crumbles beneath my feet, I must return to the darkness.”
    It just means that he thinks the
    Master
    Earthling
    should have it. Really.

A boisterous young man cladded in black that constantly lives out his weird fantasies, trapped in his own little world. He proudly fashions himself as 「The Sovereign of Vermilion Stars,
    Ghostly Hunter
    Gespensterjäger
    」, all the while exhibiting a quite dramatic and flashy behavior—and it seems that he is also one that is not afraid to be alienated by any sensible human being because of his strange outbursts. No one can blame him for not sticking to his act, that’s for sure! Constantly berating humans as “lowly earthlings” or “pathetic beings”, his opinion on Servants is not that positive either—he rambles about his powerful status and his superiority constantly.

Anyway, he is most definitely what one would call “a complete lost cause.” A classic chuunibyou.

However, despite making a fool of himself and also a poor first impression nearly every single time, there’s something almost endearing about his outlandish responses and faux super-villain behavior. It is almost like he could be that what one calls, “a comic relief.” He can be easily made the butt of any joke, and he is always one that will walk into the trap without even noticing.

Somehow, even though ne never fits in, he still loves lively places. “Such noise! This is louder than the lord of the underworld bellowing for sacrifices!”, he always barks at these times, but still never leaves. One can even spot a certain pleased look in his eyes when he sees the chaos; almost like he wants to be in all the different groups, but is containing himself. It is so easy to understand him once you learn how to translate his weird sentences…

However... Though he does his best to commit to his fantasies, there are a few moments when Saber will break character, such as when getting flustered by an unexpected act of understanding or sympathy towards himself. Unfortunately, for all his big words and gestures, he still never knows what to do with himself whenever someone sees beneath his mask. When someone reaches out as if he is a fellow human being, and not something to be used and discarded. Prepare to see him stammering a lot at such moments; it’s quite a sight, really.

His harsh and whacky exterior may be even especially tailored to keep everyone at bay, protecting a much sensitive and soft heart that has been thoroughly hurt in the past—however, that is ultimately only a theory. What even is that what draws him to this whole schtick is a mystery, truly.

Bond 8

Don’t tell that to anyone, but—

—There was a time where he hated the voice of his companions.

Please, don’t take that wrong. At least allow him to explain himself first. He loved them very much—he never forgot the debt he owed them for taking a useless Servant in when they had every reason not to. This debt was what kept him there for so long, after all.

But there was a time where he was only called for hurting and pillaging; for stealing and breaking. He was seen as a weapon, something with no voice or opinions of his own. And when he tried to oppose, even faintly, he was reminded of that… Of a debt of gratitude impossible to pay in one lifetime. They took the powers of others, all the while taking his voice as well.

But the sword was always pure. It only wanted one thing out of him and that never changed.

Parrying, thrusting, guarding, directing—

While he swung his weapon in the silence of the training room, nothing else existed but that moment. All he had was that passion that somehow survived being used.

While he swung his weapon, he reminded himself of what brought him there in the first place. Just a pure love of fighting, just a deep, undisclosed wonder.

Duplieren, Mutieren, Versetzen, Nachreisen, Überlaufen—

In the silence of a training room, he comforted himself swinging a weapon.

—Until the voice of his companions, every time, woke him up from the dream.

More author notes?!
    OH MY GOD I REFUSE TO WRITE MORE CHUUNI LANGUAGE FOR THE RELATIONSHIP PART. I'M SO DRAINED.
    (But he's probably the sort of guy that only looks at the Saber Servants at a distance kinda wishing he could go all out against them... This weirdo.)

Anyway! I'm so done here. I hope again that ya'll liked this sheet. : )
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; August 8th, 2021 at 05:41 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Me right now
    :

This is so gooood. I just recently thought that there are no Servant-verse characters and then you come in here make such a banger. Your writing is so colorful, your sheets are always so good, it oozes with character, care and love. I read him and imagined his voice, how he acts and looks like. I can clearly see how his FGO version is drawn by the Artist of Edmont Dantes. Just how can you do this? You better stop or i want more of your
    cookies
    sheets

And as a German i have to tell you that 'Gespensterjäger' translates more as 'Ghost Hunter'. And i bet the last german words in bond 8 are related to words from the world of fencing, but I dont know most of them. If you ever make a German related sheet dont hesitate to ask me
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Liechtenauer: What an absolute chuuni doofus, I love him. You did a good job retaining the essence of the RL Liechtenauer's legend, "a mysterious figure who learns sword-skills and passes them on to others", while translating that into the Servant Universe's sci-fi shenanigans in an amazing way. His backstory is really evocative, establishing details while leaving enough blank to inspire the reader to fill in the gaps. Makes me want to see a whole story featuring this guy and his goofy but surprisingly heart-tugging adventures...

You also used the rubytext for
    Ghostly Hunter
    Gespensterjager
    so much it almost became a running gag, which fits his chuuni-ness since it makes me imagine him insisting on his full title at every opportunity. (I feel like he'd somehow know if people said his title without the rubytext, just like Spider-Man gets annoyed when his name is pronounced without the hyphen).

I can see if my Don Quixote Servant was summoned alongside this guy they'd get in a hilarious rivalry where she constantly chases after him proclaiming that he's the "evil swordsman" she has to defeat, while Liechtenauer just gets annoyed at who this weird girl always following him around is...

Blog Entries
    Der Gespensterjäger: Ah ist nice that you are her with a new servant i think you made a good Job Howaito ! I would say a great Concept i must say and should he be summoned in this Version in a Grailwar could he be quite dangerous and strong especially in a great Grailwar Scenario where he Encounter more other Knightclass servants ! Two Little Questions :Can he give back the data he has stole from a Servant if he want and what would he think of my Dessert Fairy ?

Also i am curious and intersted to hear your oppinion About my newest Servant Howaito !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Burebista: I mentioned this before over PM but he really is outrageously wanked. For a fairly obscure warlord from the tail-end of the AoG with no overt supernatural feats in his legend to have such high stats and Skills not to mention five A+~EX ranked NPs is just insane. I know you used the whole "avatar of all the Thracian gods" concept to buff his powerlevel, but frankly I'm not wild over that whole justification. I did something similar with my Pericles and I get the idea that by unifying Thrace he brought glory to all the gods, but I think it'd work better as Affection Of The Gods or something of that nature rather than literally giving him all their Divine Cores. Just having expanded worship of the gods shouldn't make him equivalent to one himself, that's a huge stretch IMO.

Onto the NPs, that's the most bloated aspect of the sheet by far. There's some interesting ideas here but overall it's way more than the figure justifiably possesses, even given Rider is the Class that tends to have a lot of NPs. I'm not a fan of the army summon one at all, even given you tried to set it apart it's just the most obvious choice for a military commander Servant and overall doesn't add much to his character or the sheet IMO. I'd outright scrap that one. Him basically having the Infinity Gauntlet(s) as an NP is unexpected and I don't know how much it really fits Burebista's legend, but at least it's a cool idea. The last NP also seems tangentially related to his actual feats (from your flavor-text it seems like it's based on something done by a god rather than him) and more or less extraneous to the sheet so I'd just scrap it too as he has enough NPs already.

You should also rank down Magic Resistance to B (let's say B+ keeping the bonuses against Greco-Roman Magecraft) and nix a + modifier from Riding. A+ is still pretty high but he needs that to ride his Divine Beast NP, while there's no reason he should be able to tame dragons when he was only ever familiar with horses in life. That and my other recommendations would make him much more balanced. Overall given he was Caesar's rival in history you probably should've designed him more with that in mind, whereas as is it sounds like he'd absolutely stomp the guy if they fought as Servants.

The personality stuff is fine and well fleshed-out as usual for your sheets. Nothing to change there.
    Actually have with the Thracian Divine Cores more tought on Ashiya Douman . About the Army summon i think ist more ten justified aswell should it demonstrate te fear of the Roman as her the Inspiration where a Quote Rom a Historian which i think weree Herodot of Halikanasos: "THe Greatest Nation oft he World are the Barbraian ,though their endless quarrels between their tribes Prevent their Unity ,should a King be able to unite them under him will they be the strongest of Forces/Empires"

So beside the Thracian aspect should he represent the power of the BArbarian Folk and similar like Edison with the collective Blessing of the Presidents has Burebista a sort of hidden "power-up" by the Thracian and other Barbarian People that through out the History fought against the Greeks and Roman Empire so is Burebista a sort of Anti Rome type servant .

About the last Noblephantasm as it also the Background that according to many source were the getae a Dacian tribe of the oppinion that they Arent dying similar like i described it in Zalmoxis Reditio and according to the Romanian wiki had Burebista as Right Hand a Highpriest of Zalmoxis so nasu verse wise could he be inpossesin of Divine Mysteries and High Thaumaturgy Techniques so i though it would be Fitting .

owever i will reduce the Class skill Ranks like you said although i d like to ask if the age of Gods could not partially be have existed longer i mean in more remote Areas like North eas t Europe , The Himalayan Region where the Human view is still like the Humen world view withhin the Age of Gods ?

About the Gloves i wanted to eventually ad a Explanation section but i got a bit inpatient namely :The True Name release and Concept was the result of having Watched the Marine Ford War of Onepiece to be more specific the powers of Shirohige .but how do you think of my idea with the clashng Gods of different Worlds that similar like the Wars of the Humen also their Gods fight against each other over influence ?

Sidenote: Should here be also some One piece Fans you should take a look now is in anime Adaption the clash of Roger and Shirohige.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Actually have with the Thracian Divine Cores more tought on Ashiya Douman . About the Army summon i think ist more ten justified aswell should it demonstrate te fear of the Roman as her the Inspiration where a Quote Rom a Historian which i think weree Herodot of Halikanasos: "THe Greatest Nation oft he World are the Barbraian ,though their endless quarrels between their tribes Prevent their Unity ,should a King be able to unite them under him will they be the strongest of Forces/Empires"

So beside the Thracian aspect should he represent the power of the BArbarian Folk and similar like Edison with the collective Blessing of the Presidents has Burebista a sort of hidden "power-up" by the Thracian and other Barbarian People that through out the History fought against the Greeks and Roman Empire so is Burebista a sort of Anti Rome type servant .

About the last Noblephantasm as it also the Background that according to many source were the getae a Dacian tribe of the oppinion that they Arent dying similar like i described it in Zalmoxis Reditio and according to the Romanian wiki had Burebista as Right Hand a Highpriest of Zalmoxis so nasu verse wise could he be inpossesin of Divine Mysteries and High Thaumaturgy Techniques so i though it would be Fitting .

owever i will reduce the Class skill Ranks like you said although i d like to ask if the age of Gods could not partially be have existed longer i mean in more remote Areas like North eas t Europe , The Himalayan Region where the Human view is still like the Humen world view withhin the Age of Gods ?

About the Gloves i wanted to eventually ad a Explanation section but i got a bit inpatient namely :The True Name release and Concept was the result of having Watched the Marine Ford War of Onepiece to be more specific the powers of Shirohige .but how do you think of my idea with the clashng Gods of different Worlds that similar like the Wars of the Humen also their Gods fight against each other over influence ?

Sidenote: Should here be also some One piece Fans you should take a look now is in anime Adaption the clash of Roger and Shirohige.
    That quote reminds me of what Caesar said about Vercingetorix: "Gaul united, forming a single nation, animated by a common purpose, can defy the universe". I guess Burebista having an army-summon is fitting for the reasons you mentioned, though personally I tend not to use NPs like that even for Servants who'd theoretically qualify for them unless I can think of an obvious "gimmick' that sets them apart (for instance my Henry V's NP where the army was actually wraiths formed from the mud of his famous battlefield). I just think Iskandar being able to call on his army as a Heroic Spirit is something special to him and every great military commander Servant following suit makes it less impressive IMO. I mainly suggested nixing it since you have five NPs already which struck me as a rather excessive amount, especially since they're all so high-ranked.

And I get what you were going for with Burebista's "united power of the Barbarians" angle, it just seemed to me a bit much to lay on a fairly obscure figure. I wonder if someone like Vercingetorix or Boudica (even if her canon self downplays that aspect) would be better-suited for the "ultimate anti-Rome type Servant" portrayal. Fair enough about the justification for his last NP.

Also, I'm curious how Burebista would interact with/fare in a fight against my Pericles Servant. Since they were both great rulers favored by all their pantheon's gods, who presided over a golden age of their respective nation that ended with their own death. I presume Burebista would dislike Pericles at first on principle just because he's Greek, but I wonder if they might grow to understand each other after a dialogue or see the other as a "worthy opponent"...

Blog Entries
    Burebista: I do like that you've gone more sparse on character and personality, as we don't need to know every single little minor detail about them and should instead only highlight important things, but I wish you had applied less is more to literally everything else.
    A trend I'm personally beginning to grow tired of in your sheets is how ridiculously overpowered they tend to be as well as the large amount of NPs you tend to give them. Not every Servant needs to be able to win a war while barely trying and not every Servant needs to be Perseus. I'd rather have someone, and I know this will sound weird, more realistic than the constant god-level threats you keep making.
    I say this because I tend to like your sheets, but I just keep getting the thought of "Oh boy. Another extremely needlessly OP character by Koga" and I don't want to think that. I want to enjoy reading your sheets and see the work you put in, but when I see a wall of text and 5 to 7 NPs, I just have to struggle through it I feel.
    Also, Dagonet really wouldn't have anything to say to them. You should probably consider who you suggest and how they in their stories and personalities relate more to a character before asking that question because this is the second time you've asked and I've had nothing to say.
    That may have been more brutal than I wanted. Luckily, my cousins have gone back home, so I can probably get to bed at a reasonable time tonight.

Liechtenauer: Never once thought about the Servantverse, mostly because Heroine X was just Artoria adjacent for me, but this is pretty cool, especially for someone who would probably be a Wraith normally. The use of German names for Skills and NPs just reminds me of Francisco Romero's Spanish, and reminding me of that wholesome boy is always a plus. Also, I'm proud of you fighting through the chuuni. Yūta Togashi would be proud.

"Ich dien. I serve. I serve. I serve. For king and country. No matter what it is I must do. No matter what it is that is thought of me. I sin. I sin. I sin. It eats away at me more surely than any disease. It is something necessary to bear. I repent. I repent. I repent. It is not that I deserve forgiveness. This too is merely a necessary duty. We cannot escape our sins. We cannot escape our ends. From the moment we are born, we are destined to die. As you are now, I once was. As I am now, you will be. Sinner or saint, we all must face our final judgement."

True Name: Edward the Black Prince
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Man
    Class: Saber

STR: B
    CON: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: B

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    A Skill that denotes protection against magical effects. At this Rank, spells with a chant below three verses are cancelled. Even if he is targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Saber to be affected. Saber was a deeply pious man who ever credited his successes to God, performing numerous devotional acts and contributing greatly to religious public works. He is additionally one of the founding knights and a devout member of the Order of the Garter, a Christian order of chivalry dedicated to Saint George. All that holds him back from a higher Rank in Magic Resistance is the lack of any anecdotes, records, or stories indicating his having ever interacted or associated with magic.

Riding: C
    A Skill that denotes the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. At this Rank, most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, Saber cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Saber was a knight trained in cavalry warfare, but no anecdotes exist that indicate his having riding prowess worth special note or particularly notable mounts.

Personal Skills
    Flower of Chivalry: A-
    A Skill that denotes prowess and acclaim not only as a commander upon the battlefield, but as a chivalric knight hero. It is a composite of mid-ranking Charisma, Military Tactics, and Knight Tactics. Though not at the level of the ruler of a nation, Saber is an inspiring presence on the battlefield, able to considerably raise the morale of his allies. Even demoralization and exhaustion can be cleared away by Saber's ability to lead and inspire. Saber has profound talent and experience as a military leader, capable of turning the tide of battle even against overwhelming numbers through not only cunning tactics but through crucial battlefront intervention. Bonus modifiers are provided for the usage of Saber's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or for dealing with an enemy's own. Finally, Saber is a highly skilled knight, well versed in one-on-one combat and duels. He intuitively grasps the flow of both individual and group battles with ease, taking advantage of the slightest opening with the unwavering resolve of a true knight and wagering victory in a single instant.

However, due to the influence of Innocent Monster, the stability of this Skill is at times negatively affected. In such instances, though the end result is often outwardly the same, what he inspires in allies and foes alike is not awe but fear and hatred. The morale of those around him is decreased, and his stature as a hero diminishes even if his ability does not.

Saber is regarded as one of England's greatest war leaders, an icon of chivalric heroism. He performed extraordinarily upon the battlefield, holding fast against numerous enemies as vanguard commander at Crécy, despite being only 16. At the battle of Poitiers, despite being outnumbered three to one, his solo leadership achieved victory and resulted in the capture of the French king. He was deemed the 'flower of the world's chivalry' by historian Jean Froissart, hailed as an exemplar of knighthood by poet John Gower, and said to be the equal of Hector by yet others, the highest praise in the medieval pantheon. He was given even a solemn Mass by his enemy King Charles V, an honor no other English leader would ever have.

Innocent Monster: B
    A Skill that denotes an attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. This Skill is something like a curse and cannot be removed. The appearance and abilities of Servants with this Skill are made to conform to their reputation. In Saber's case, his Calm Composure Skill and second Noble Phantasm have been modified.

Saber's reputation both later in his life and after his passing was distorted by slander and falsehood that came to be widely accepted even in his own native England. He became regarded as a ruthless and cruel, hungry for glory and plunder, relishing in the pillaging of the French countryside. Most prominently, it was recorded by historian Jean Froissart that at the Siege of Limoges, Saber slaughtered over three thousand of the city's helpless inhabitants as they begged for mercy. This version of events became widely accepted and would tarnish his legend forever more. It is even said that the very title of 'Black Prince' came from such cruelty.

However, modern scholarship has come to the conclusion that his actions at Limoges were widely exaggerated by Froissart. While there were civilian casualties, there were no more than typical for medieval warfare. Indeed, contemporary accounts paint Saber as more chivalrous in warfare than many of his allies and enemies.

Even so, the Black Prince's reputation has remained stained as black as his title.

Saber's variant of this Skill additionally encompasses Weak Constitution, which has been composited with Innocent Monster as a result of their similar natures. It is a weakness resulting from a state of frail health. Saber is accompanied by the risk of a sudden status drop at any time. The probability of risk is generally not high, but when it is invoked in combat, it becomes immense.

Saber was severely ill of health nearly the last ten years of his life and during a significant number of his notable exploits. In particular, there are accounts that reason his actions at the Siege of Limoges were due to the influence of his illness. In that regard, his sickness and his warped reputation are inextricably intertwined.

Calm Composure: B
    A Skill that denotes the ability to maintain calm no matter the circumstance. Saber will not become confused regardless of the situation, capable of easily suppressing any emotion. It adds a grand plus correction to mental resistance, shielding Saber from mental interference, especially in regards to the affliction of guilt. Saber can maintain a cool demeanor even facing thousands of enemies alone. This Skill has additionally been modified by Innocent Monster, removing the slightest hesitation or resistance to committing even the most atrocious of acts. Saber is capable of coldly and cruelly taking any action necessary, cutting down anyone or anything he needs to, without faltering at all. No matter how much he might stain himself in sin, he will ever continue to serve.

Even as a teenager in one of his first major battles at Crécy, Saber was able to bravely hold his ground as he was utterly surrounded by French cavalry, carrying on fighting even after briefly being badly concussed. At the battle of Poitiers, he displayed not the slightest fear despite being outnumbered three to one, his calm control of the battle being a decisive factor in his army's victory. Though much of his ruthless reputation was rooted in slander and falsehood, a certain degree of violent action unconscionable by modern standards was standard for medieval warfare, and Saber was also frequently willing to overlook the sins of men under his command.

Noble Phantasm
    I Serve To The Very End
    Courage of the Black Prince - Shield for Peace

Type: Barrier
    Range: 1 - 5
    Maximum Targets: 1+
    In the aftermath of his first true battle at Crécy, where he had fought with courageous valor and earned his spurs as a knight, Edward the Black Prince was asked by his father what he thought of going into battle now. The prince did not reply until he and his father came across the body of Jean of Luxembourg, King of Bohemia. Once a famed warrior but now nearly blind, he had come to the battlefield one last time regardless, he and his followers tethering their horses together and riding to certain death against the English forces. Moved by the fallen king's utmost bravery, the Black Prince took up his emblem of ostrich plumes as a tribute to him. He is commonly thought to have carried forth a motto from him at this time as well, though in truth he would devise it later. 'Ich dien', meaning 'I serve', and 'Houmont', meaning 'High courage'. His taking up of the badge of ostrich plumes and his motto, to serve devotedly in accordance with high courage, would all the same be inextricably intertwined. The ostrich plumes would become the coat of sable for his 'shield for peace', the one he would use for chivalrous jousting in tournaments, and both the ermine badge and his motto would eventually be passed down together to future Princes of Wales.

The Black Prince would spend the rest of his life living up to the ideals contained within his badge, that comprised his motto. He served devotedly and with unflinching resolve through countless battles, never backing down against superior numbers or dire odds. His faith in God never wavered, and he would dedicate all that he did to the Lord, never once forgetting to credit God for his own successes. Chronicler Thomas Walsingham would write that he was the very 'hope of the English', for during his life 'they feared no invasion of the enemy, no onslaught of the battle'. He never once feared death, and if anything embraced it. The Black Prince would make the arrangements for his funeral achievements fourteen years in advance of his death, just married and at the height of his success. As with Jean of Luxembourg, he was ever prepared to face his end head on, no matter the time or place.

Saber's first Noble Phantasm is his 'shield for peace' with badge of ostrich plumes, now the physical manifestation of the honor and ideals he had taken up from Jean of Luxembourg, of his life serving with high courage. It is the embodiment of his sheer resolve and devotion, his faithful life as a chivalric knight in service to king, country, and God. It is a sable greatshield, a defensive Noble Phantasm wielded by its owner to protect not only himself but everyone he can. Far larger than it was in life, its coverage is capable of covering the entirety of Saber's front, or to even protect at certain angles multiple individuals at once. Its defensive attributes are significant despite its relatively low Rank as a Noble Phantasm; it can weather well attacks delivered even with STR at Rank A, and it will not be so much as scratched by virtually any weapon that does not reach the level of a Noble Phantasm. It can even readily defend against offensive Noble Phantasms Rank E or Rank D, and as the exemplification of the faithful devotion of a Christian knight, is endowed with Rank A Magic Resistance higher than that of its owner. Though not its primary purpose, being extraordinarily durable and with considerable heft, it can be used as well to deliver significant blunt damage via shield bashing and the like.

Its physical attributes are not its only qualities, however. For both Saber himself and any fighting alongside him, the shield bestows a significant plus correction to mental resistance. The hope the shield represents will not permit anyone to fall to fear or despair, greatly reducing the success of mental interference. Finally, the shield serves to help alleviate the effects of Saber's Innocent Monster. So long as the shield is in active use, the chance of Saber's Weak Constitution activating is reasonably lowered, and the stability of Flower of Chivalry is somewhat increased. Though Innocent Monster cannot be removed, while Saber bears the shield that is his chivalry itself, its effects cannot be as pronounced.

However, it is not without weaknesses. While its defensive attributes are significant, it is no true artifact, and it begins to take damage from Noble Phantasms Rank C and above. In particular, it will not last long at all against a Rank A offensive Noble Phantasm, and a Rank A Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm will especially pierce right through it. Though Saber's resolve will never waver, and dependent on the situation can even strengthen the shield's defensive attributes to allow it to hold out against a Rank A Noble Phantasm for a short time, it is not invulnerable. Furthermore, unlike many other defensive Noble Phantasms, the shield's defense is limited to its physical surface area. Chivalrously facing forward, it will not defend against any attack that does not land on it, and in that regard Saber's back will always be vulnerable. Finally, the shield must be cast aside in order for Saber to utilize his second Noble Phantasm. Though this is not permanent, Saber will be fundamentally unable to make use of his shield again in the same battle he has cast it aside. Once it is gone, Saber's only options are to win with his second Noble Phantasm or to perish.

I Serve Bearing Every Sin
    Wrath of the Black Prince - Blade of Massacre

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1 - 10
    Maximum Targets: 1+
    Edward the Black Prince was one of the greatest warriors of his era, not only as a leader of armies but also in individual prowess upon the battlefield. At his first true battle at Crécy and only 16, he held the most pressured area of the entire English army, holding back wave after wave of French cavalry. Geoffrey le Baker would write that he stood 'in the front line against the enemy, running through horses, felling knights, crushing helmets under his blows.' At the legendary battle of Poitiers, fighting against an army three times the size of his own, the Black Prince was 'everywhere, hewing at the enemy, lifting up his fallen comrades', and would capture the French king himself. At the Siege of Nájera, the Black Prince led the vanguard against an army again severely outnumbering his own, breaking through the division of the famed Bertrand du Guesclin. A Latin poem called 'Gloria' spoke of the occasion, that 'yet again the Prince shone forth: his enemies scattered, dead, or lying bleeding on the field. He is Samson-like in war.' The poet John Gower would go on to say that 'his feats of arms surpass even those of Hector', praise echoed by John of Malvern and Thomas Walsingham. However, neither his prowess as a warrior nor his noble reputation would forever last.

In the last decade of his life he was afflicted by crippling illness, one known to have left him ill-tempered and with disquiet. And as time went on, black propaganda would stain his name. His raid across the French countryside would later be characterized as inhumanely cruel, brutality that 'sacked and burnt to ashes' many places and left the French people 'fleeing in sheer terror.' This accusation too was not without basis, for though his actions were accepted as within chivalry by the people of his time and he received little contemporary criticism, they certainly would indeed be inhumanely cruel by modern standards. The greatest sin to his name, however, would rise from the final battle of his career, at the Siege of Limoges. The chronicler John Froissart would embellish the truth of the matter to create the compelling narrative of a fallen hero who had succumbed to rage, and massacred 3,000 French citizens. 'It was a most melancholy business: all ranks, ages, and sexes cast themselves on their knees before the Prince, begging for mercy, but he was so inflamed with passion and hatred that he listened to none, and all were put to the sword, wherever they could be found.' Thus was the Black Prince's legend stained by evil even to this day, to the extent it is not uncommon belief that his very title of Black Prince is derived from his cruelty. Though his sins were objectively few by the time's standards, it would seem that he accepted many all the same. He chose to be buried at Canterbury Cathedral, traditionally associated with pilgrimage and penance, rather than Westminster Abbey, the traditional resting place for the English royal family. Historian Paul Booth believes this choice to be indicative that the Black Prince 'felt he had many sins to repent for.'

Saber's second Noble Phantasm is the embodiment of the Black Prince's martial prowess in battle, the strength of arms that personally cut down hundreds of enemy soldiers and broke through entire armies, the peerless swordplay that knew no quarter and lost no fight. At the same time it is the manifestation of his black reputation, of each and every sin to his name true or false, of every grudge, terror, falsehood, hatred, darkness and lost life born of his actions. No matter the veracity, no matter the judgement at the time or now, he has resolved to accept it all and serve all the same.

His second Noble Phantasm may only be activated when he has cast aside his 'shield for peace', when he has discarded his chivalric fame as protector of king, country, and faith. Only then will he be fully able to accept his warrior prowess, that which all the same took countless lives and sowed endless despair. Upon its activation Saber's STR and AGI parameters receive a Rank-Up to Rank A and Rank B respectively, allowing him to demonstrate yet further the power which cut down countless foes and the speed that allowed him to be wherever he was needed on the battlefield. At the same time, Saber will now possess a certain pressure that acts as a modest form of mental interference. It is the intimidating presence of the one who had France's people flee in sheer terror before him, that led countless soldiers to surrender, and that had citizens futilely beg for mercy. Those without mental resistance will be afflicted with fear and hesitation, if not sufficient to make any Servant flee the battlefield, at least enough to slow reaction time and dispel morale.

This Noble Phantasm's true value is centered around Saber's nameless blade, a bastard sword designed with thrusting and piercing through armor in mind. Its size, durability, and sharpness are enhanced to the level of a Rank C offensive Noble Phantasm, despite it not being worthy of Noble Phantasm status in its default state. Even bereft of a name, it is the sword that has felled thousands of soldiers and knights. The most prominent change to the blade upon Noble Phantasm activation, however, occurs in regards to its weight. With each and every second the Noble Phantasm is active, with each and every blow the sword delivers, it grows heavier. What weighs it down is the burden that Saber has decided to bear, the full weight of every sin committed and life lost at his hands, the full weight of every grudge and hatred and falsehood. He carries within his instrument of murder the full existential weight of his black reputation, of his every action in life and as a Servant, whether true or false. The blade of massacre said to have reaped 3,000 lives in one day holds the weight of each and every one, progressively growing heavier over the course of battle.

In terms of sheer power then, if exerted solely via weight, it can reach a level well beyond its theoretical rank, potentially even proving capable of reaching the equivalent of STR at Rank EX. The sheer gravity it exerts can send an enemy flying with a single good hit, or pin them down with a barrage of blows too heavy to properly counter. Even if the material quality of the blade doesn't change, it can inflict damage through enemy defenses and higher quality weapons through pure heaviness, the sheer force of its blows making it difficult for an opponent to even maintain their grip on a greater weapon. Only cancellation of its force can truly negate the damage the blade can inflict; its heaviness can even force an opponent that cannot be injured by its cutting ability at all through the ground, or throw them through a building. And though the blade's weight does naturally decrease the speed of Saber's attacks, it does not do so properly proportionally. Resolved to fully utilize it regardless of the damage to his body, Saber remains well capable of swinging it with fairly considerable speed. His prowess with the sword is if anything only enhanced by bearing the full weight of his sin, and remains thoroughly skillful. Though its power concentrated in a single weapon makes it seem more an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm, it is of course especially useful for sweeping and crushing many foes at once, and at its peak the power of enough of its blows can certainly equal the wide scale destructive potential of an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

This Noble Phantasm does regardless bear significant drawbacks. In casting aside his shield to utilize it, Saber forfeits his defense utterly in favor of pure offense, leaving him thoroughly vulnerable. The blade's weight has no value if its blows do not connect, rendering it all but useless against those fast enough to avoid it. The possibility of his Weak Constitution activating becomes inevitability, making any battle against this Noble Phantasm eminently winnable simply by holding out long enough for it to cripple him. And finally, nothing at all actually helps Saber to bear the weight. As time goes on, the weight will damage Saber perhaps even potentially more than his opponent, though he will never show it on the surface. He has resolved to take full and sole responsibility for all of it. Even as his muscles tire, his fingers break, the bones of his arms splinter, the bones of his legs are crushed, and the weight makes him unable to move where from he is standing, he will never let go of it. Even having cast aside his heroic reputation, he will never cast aside his devotion, even unto the very moment of his death. No matter what he has done, what he must do, he shall serve with high courage.

Background
    Saber's True Name is Edward the Black Prince, eldest son of King Edward III and prominent English military leader in the early days of the Hundred Years' War.

He was born Edward of Woodstock in 1330, crown prince of England. He would grow up in a pious warrior society that aspired towards the chivalric ideal, attending tournaments from a young age and developing a deep and genuine faith. In 1346 he was knighted and had his first true battle at Crécy, his division holding back the greatest concentration of French forces. He would afterwards return home in time for the first major outbreak of the Black Death, which claimed the life of his younger sister and whose sheer senseless death affected him profoundly. It was also at this time that the chivalric order known as the Knights of the Garter would be founded by his father, with him as one of the original members.

In 1355 and 1356 the Black Prince took up sole leadership of several expeditions into France, sacking a number of villages and towns and winning a number of minor battles and skirmishes. At the battle of Poitiers he faced the French king and an army over three times the size of his own, but managed to emerge victorious through charismatic leadership and cunning strategy. In 1357 he returned home with the French king as his prisoner, and attended to the work of government. In 1361 the Black Prince married the famed Joan of Kent, with who he would have two sons, Edward and Richard. Over the next two years he would reign as the lord of the French principalities of Aquitaine and Gascony, brought under English dominion thanks to the actions of his expedition and capture of the French king.

In the late 1360s the Black Prince would lead another military expedition to Spain, in order to reinstate the deposed legitimate heir Pedro to the throne taken by his bastard brother Enrique, despite Pedro's tyrannical actions and cruel reputation. At the battle of Nájera he successfully fought against the forces of Enrique and the French mercenary leader Bertrand de Guesclin, who would prove to be something of his rival and opposite number. Having reinstated Pedro to the throne he would return home having fully cemented his legend as a famed military leader, though he would fall prey to debts accrued by the Spanish adventure, and increasingly be undermined in governance and communication with his father.

Over the next few years the Black Prince governed Aquitaine to the best of his ability, but fell prey to debilitating illness that left him effectively crippled. The ill-temper and lack of patience he was afflicted with by his struggle with his illness, in addition to his debts, certain biases on his part towards the count of Armagnac, and the skillful and practical diplomacy and propaganda of French king Charles V and Bertrand de Guesclin, eventually led to defections and betrayal that led to a renewal of war in Aquitaine. From a stretcher the Black Prince would command one last battle, laying siege to Limoges, which had been betrayed to the French by a bishop he considered friend. His sickness having worsened, he was forced to abandon Aquitaine and return home to England, and he was dealt the additional blow of his first son's death.

He would spend the remainder of his years in an England divided by the now feckless leadership of his elderly father, the gains he had made in Spain and Aquitaine in large part lost thanks to the ability of Bertrand de Guesclin. He would pass away in 1376 from his dysentery, if nothing else maintaining his faith and devotion to the very end. His reputation would in later years be slandered and blackened, but at the time even the French regarded him largely with respect. Known in life only as Edward of Woodstock, his title of Black Prince was devised many years after his death. His tomb's epitaph at Canterbury Cathedral reads:

Such as thou art, sometime was I.
    Such as I am, such shalt thou be.
    I thought little on th'our of Death
    So long as I enjoyed breath.
    On earth I had great riches
    Land, houses, great treasure, horses, money and gold.
    But now a wretched captive am I,
    Deep in the ground, lo here I lie.
    My beauty great, is all quite gone,
    My flesh is wasted to the bone.

Character
    Dislikes: Forfeiting responsibility, treachery, plague
    Talent: Motivating amidst difficulty
    Natural Enemy: Bertrand de Guesclin
    Summoned as a Servant, Saber at first seems a far cry from the humorous, inspiring, and warm man he was in life. He is ever serious and solemn to the point of coming across as cold, his face virtually always bereft of expression. At a glance, he doesn't come across as perhaps feeling anything at all, and if he does, it's certainly only a stoic gloominess. If his face can be said to possess any emotion at all, it's either a soft sadness or a cold anger. Though he speaks politely and with the forthright straightforwardness that he possessed in life, cutting right to the point while remaining courteous, coupled with the graveness of his voice and his blank features he comes across as blunt more than anything. He rarely speaks when he does not have to, and is generally content to remain quiet, if at least in a contemplative sort of way. The impression when he is merely standing there gravely can certainly be that he is an unfeeling person.

All that said however, he always possesses the resolved bearing of a knight, his posture ever ramrod straight, always maintaining a strict discipline. He always speaks with conviction; there is never any doubting that what he says he means, and the strength of his words can indeed be inspiring in its own way. His faith is also strongly evident; he never fails to invoke the name of the Lord when necessary and to thank the Lord for any fortune in his life. When not in battle, he can frequently found with his hands clasped in prayer or poring over the scripture, and at those times there is a quiet joy about him. He also displays that same solemn joy when he is partaking in jousting and hunting, a certain thankfulness to his features. And though he only rarely displays it, he has not quite lost his sense of humor. He's the type to deliver morbid jokes about death and the end straightforwardly and with an utterly deadpan expression that only makes him come across as more mischievous. His illness and any struggles he might be facing might also at times reduce his patience and expose his rare temper, which is often more amusing than anything else when he's so serious the rest of the time.

It is in battle and in his relationships with others that he most demonstrates most both his inspiring and darker sides. His unshakable calm and faith no matter the situation already has a certain magnetism, but the absolute belief and the words of encouragement he has for his comrades demonstrate his ability as a hero and leader. Ever embodying the principles of chivalry, his firm conviction is contagious, and even his solemn demeanor has no impact on his ability to give a rousing speech that raises the spirits of those around him. He is the very model of a chivalric knight, doing his utmost to serve his Master and his comrades to the best of his ability, never sparing the slightest effort. He could be called the ideal Servant, without flaw in his conduct towards his Master. His utter devotion and loyalty to his Master and the allies he fights alongside is unfaltering, and he shows unerring respect even for his enemies. He essentially never casts judgement or condemnation, simply accepting friend and foe alike as they are. While he will often express admiration and fondness for resolve, for embodying the principles of chivalry, it is exceptionally rare for him to express any sort of dislike no matter how vile a foe might be. Of course, that's just the thing. To be at once warm and chivalric yet fundamentally unmoved by even the most horrific of atrocities is a frightening distortion. The impression of him as cold is not without merit.

Saber has at his core been rendered utterly cold and callous. He is capable of committing even the darkest of sins, of cutting down a child or committing a massacre or breaking an opponent psychologically, without the slightest hesitation. He will do so without blinking, without displaying even the slightest emotional affect, his chilling gaze as he does so bereft of even the slightest feeling. Perhaps rather than unfeeling it could be said he is possessed of a terrible yet quiet rage, though where it is directed only he could speak to. He could be said to be too ideal in his conduct as a Servant, following any order given by his Master without even the slightest doubt or question. There is nothing he will not do in service to his Master, no matter how much it might stand in contradiction to the chivalric code he otherwise follows with ironclad self-discipline. Perhaps rather than a knight, he could be likened to an unfeeling weapon wielded by the one he serves. He will never deviate from his course, from the path of service he walks upon, no matter if it leads to his own destruction. Here his utmost resolve perhaps could be said to be his greatest weakness.

It would be one thing if he forfeited responsibility for his actions, but he never does. Even if he perhaps functionally lacks remorse and guilt, he repents for his sins all the same, and never attempts to downplay or justify them. If there is one thing he dislikes, one thing he has resolved never to do, it is to reject his actions. He fully accepts and bears the burden of the consequences of every action he commits, of the fear and hatred and grief of his enemies and allies alike. No matter how the weight of never making excuses, of never considering himself righteous, tears at him, he will never forsake it. His faith and courage remain no matter how he has been warped, no matter how stained in sin he is. Some might condemn him as a hypocrite for espousing chivalric ideals even as he commits evil, and he accepts it and moves forward all the same. He will continue to walk his path as best as he can, praying something of his heart remains at the end of it.

To a certain extent, even if his faith remains true, Saber has fundamentally succumbed to despair. He will never forsake the burden he accepted, and he will never be convinced to do so. For one whose life and lineage ended so miserably, his resolve and faith may well be the only things he has left to cling to. To take them from him, who has already had his heart painted over with black, might well fully invalidate his existence. Perhaps he has become over familiar with death. Perhaps he has become too insular. Were someone to look past the him as a knight, to help him find joy in life once more, and to help him to carry his burden... perhaps he might be able to reclaim some of his lost warmth.

Relationships
    Bertrand de Guesclin
    The French commoner eminently practical opposite number to him, English, princely, and devoted to chivalry. He respects and resents Bertrand in equal measure for his skill that so thoroughly dismantled all of his efforts. Their personalities and ways of life are essentially diametrically opposed, but they would honestly get along well in all likelihood. He will admit to a certain degree of envy for how freely Bertrand lived his life. Perhaps if he had done so, perhaps if he had defied his father's will and not aided Pedro, perhaps if he had been more practical, he might not have lost everything.

Jeanne d'Arc
    He was the hope of the English at the beginning of the Hundred Years War, and she was the hope of the French at the end of the Hundred Years War. Both never forsook their faith, both left this world uncertain of how what they had to fought to protect might fare, and both try to live virtuously even as they consider themselves sinners. If they were to meet as allies, perhaps there would be mutual respect. If they were to meet as enemies, perhaps there would be mutual enmity.

Saint George
    The patron saint of Saber's chivalric order, the ideal that he aspired to all his life, the one whose name he invoked in battle and that he ever prayed to for success. For Saber, to meet Saint George would be second to meeting God himself. Though he is never ashamed of himself, ever resolutely accepting responsibility for all that he is, Saber would feel true shame to stand before Saint George so stained with sin. Even so, he will not look away from the ideal he yet pursues.

King Arthur
    The King of Knights who killed their own heart for the sake of their country. Perhaps the ruler Saber might have aspired to become had he not died as a prince. He greatly admires them, and views them as a role model. The way in which they have been able to strive for their own happiness without wholly forsaking responsibility... is indeed interesting.

Bond CE
    Black Prince's Ruby
    Beautiful? I certainly cannot contest that.
    At the time I received it, I indeed thought it so.
    A fitting reward for helping a king reclaim his throne.
    When framed thus, it does sound a beautiful story.
    Never mind that the king was a tyrant, a murderer, a monster.
    Never mind that he was rightfully betrayed mere years later.
    In the end, its only fitting quality is its red.
    A red the color of blood.
    The blood of loyal soldiers, noble knights, that I led to their deaths for nothing.
    No, worse than nothing, an unjust cause.
    My father sought glory, but it was I who at length assented.
    It was my responsibility.
    From there, all I had fought for would be brought to ruin.
    Perhaps it was divine punishment for my foolishness.
    Perhaps it was nothing but the natural course.
    All the same, whether it is punished or not, a sin is a sin.
    And this one I especially must bear.
    ... Forgive me.
    I did not mean to dampen the mood.
    My sins are only mine.
    It serves as a reminder only to me.
    I am gladdened you can see the beauty in it.
    If it pleases your eye, then perhaps...
    Perhaps there was some value to it all in the end.

Author's Remarks
    Not the first Black Prince sheet on this forum, but hopefully this sufficiently differs from previous ones. The Black Prince: England's Greatest Medieval Warrior by Michael Jones was so much of a source I have to give a shout out to it. Critique is more than welcome, since I am genuinely uncertain if I've underpowered or overpowered him. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by ScarfDyedShadow; March 13th, 2021 at 12:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Edward the Black Prince: Brevity. The Skills are appropriate and well reasoned, but the history and lore they derive from are either things that should have been put in the Background section or not included because they can be inferred. Notes like

"However, modern scholarship has come to the conclusion that his actions at Limoges were widely exaggerated by Froissart. While there were civilian casualties, there were no more than typical for medieval warfare. Indeed, contemporary accounts paint Saber as more chivalrous in warfare than many of his allies and enemies.
    Even so, the Black Prince's reputation has remained stained as black as his title."

aren't really needed nor enhance the sheet. Also, Weak Constitution should still have been a separate Skill unless it was derived from Innocent Monster, meaning it was a result of the people's perceptions rather than a fact of his life. Other cases are "Saber is regarded as one of England's greatest war leaders, an icon of chivalric heroism. He performed extraordinarily upon the battlefield, holding fast against numerous enemies as vanguard commander at Crécy, despite being only 16. At the battle of Poitiers, despite being outnumbered three to one, his solo leadership achieved victory and resulted in the capture of the French king. He was deemed the 'flower of the world's chivalry' by historian Jean Froissart, hailed as an exemplar of knighthood by poet John Gower, and said to be the equal of Hector by yet others, the highest praise in the medieval pantheon. He was given even a solemn Mass by his enemy King Charles V, an honor no other English leader would ever have." "Even as a teenager in one of his first major battles at Crécy, Saber was able to bravely hold his ground as he was utterly surrounded by French cavalry, carrying on fighting even after briefly being badly concussed. At the battle of Poitiers, he displayed not the slightest fear despite being outnumbered three to one, his calm control of the battle being a decisive factor in his army's victory. Though much of his ruthless reputation was rooted in slander and falsehood, a certain degree of violent action unconscionable by modern standards was standard for medieval warfare, and Saber was also frequently willing to overlook the sins of men under his command." Either Background or Personality would have been better places to put these notes.
    The same thing for the introductions of his NPs, but the difference is that they should still be there in some form. Instead of doing around ten lines of text for the description per paragraph, find clever ways to convey the same message more concisely.

Be more direct, basically, without overwhelming them with information that detracts from reaching the actual purpose and abilities of the NPs and Skills. Knowing you took the time and effort to learn these things is good, but there are more effective way to convey that fact. Some things just have to be left on the cutting room floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Edward the Black Prince: Brevity. The Skills are appropriate and well reasoned, but the history and lore they derive from are either things that should have been put in the Background section or not included because they can be inferred. Notes like

"However, modern scholarship has come to the conclusion that his actions at Limoges were widely exaggerated by Froissart. While there were civilian casualties, there were no more than typical for medieval warfare. Indeed, contemporary accounts paint Saber as more chivalrous in warfare than many of his allies and enemies.
    Even so, the Black Prince's reputation has remained stained as black as his title."

aren't really needed nor enhance the sheet. Also, Weak Constitution should still have been a separate Skill unless it was derived from Innocent Monster, meaning it was a result of the people's perceptions rather than a fact of his life. Other cases are "Saber is regarded as one of England's greatest war leaders, an icon of chivalric heroism. He performed extraordinarily upon the battlefield, holding fast against numerous enemies as vanguard commander at Crécy, despite being only 16. At the battle of Poitiers, despite being outnumbered three to one, his solo leadership achieved victory and resulted in the capture of the French king. He was deemed the 'flower of the world's chivalry' by historian Jean Froissart, hailed as an exemplar of knighthood by poet John Gower, and said to be the equal of Hector by yet others, the highest praise in the medieval pantheon. He was given even a solemn Mass by his enemy King Charles V, an honor no other English leader would ever have." "Even as a teenager in one of his first major battles at Crécy, Saber was able to bravely hold his ground as he was utterly surrounded by French cavalry, carrying on fighting even after briefly being badly concussed. At the battle of Poitiers, he displayed not the slightest fear despite being outnumbered three to one, his calm control of the battle being a decisive factor in his army's victory. Though much of his ruthless reputation was rooted in slander and falsehood, a certain degree of violent action unconscionable by modern standards was standard for medieval warfare, and Saber was also frequently willing to overlook the sins of men under his command." Either Background or Personality would have been better places to put these notes.
    The same thing for the introductions of his NPs, but the difference is that they should still be there in some form. Instead of doing around ten lines of text for the description per paragraph, find clever ways to convey the same message more concisely.

Be more direct, basically, without overwhelming them with information that detracts from reaching the actual purpose and abilities of the NPs and Skills. Knowing you took the time and effort to learn these things is good, but there are more effective way to convey that fact. Some things just have to be left on the cutting room floor.
    Thank you very much for taking to write very well thought out and detailed critique! The lack of brevity absolutely is a valid critique; I'm definitely well aware there's a fairly significant amount of redundant or otherwise excessive information. I decided to keep it because I hadn't been thinking so much about readability so much as transferring as much information as possible from 'book' to 'sheet', since something like a solid 90% of my Servant OCs genuinely don't have enough material for them to ever have a book written about them. Indeed, actually having an abundance rather than a paucity of information for once probably definitely played a factor in my deliberately using all sorts of quotes and redundancies, because it's not something I usually ever get to do. I'd likewise been in a rut of sorts where I haven't been able to finish a Servant sheet in years, so writing as much as possible and otherwise getting back into the groove of writing a lot was part of the effort to shake myself out of that rut.

It definitely would be interesting to rewrite the sheet to see how much fat I can trim (because I am aware there's a lot), and I'll definitely strongly consider it. If nothing else, consider this information density a one time deal, not only because aforementioned 90% of my Servant OC WIPs do not have books written about them but because brevity genuinely is something I like to aspire towards for the most part, I just actively discarded it as a consideration for this one.

As for the matter of Weak Constitution, I definitely think it should be composited with Innocent Monster. To begin with it's a "curse similar to Innocent Monster" to the extent of basically being a subspecies @ modification via impressions left for posterity, it's just specifically related to ill health and has a physical basis. More so than just that though, his illness and the darker parts of reputation are strongly intertwined @ it even being reasoned his ill health is part of the reason he (didn't) commit atrocity. That said, rather than saying his Innocent Monster includes or is comprised of Weak Constitution, it might be a good idea to just say his Innocent Monster displays an effect similar to it. Will definitely think about it.
    Last edited by ScarfDyedShadow; March 13th, 2021 at 04:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    Apparently, I'm creating the Arthurian Sheetematic Universe. Wonder how far the rabbit hole goes.

Hello, Master. I'm sure I don't even have to tell you who you've summoned. ...Wait, you don't know who I am? Really? I'm Edern ap Nudd! ...Really? I went by Eger at one point? Leader of the Pure Black Troops? I almost died fighting Geraint? ...Really?

Faceclaim

Source
    Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Saber
    True Name: Edern ap Nudd
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 181 cm.
    Weight: 75 kilo.
    Dislikes: Being on the sidelines.
    Natural Enemy: Morgan le Fay

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: D
    LCK: D

Class Skills:
    Riding (C):
    One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance (D):
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Divinity (C):
    Originally unknown to him, Lancer’s father, Nudd Llaw Ereint, was actually Nodens, the Celtic god of healing, the sea, hunting, and dogs. Due to this, Lancer has been given Divinity and an immunity to drowning.

Personal Skills:
    Strategy (C):
    In this regard, Lancer’s ego is somewhat earned. At the Battle of Mount Badon, he was one of Arthur’s chief advisors, being placed as commander of the Danish army in the fight. His middling rank though is due to the fact that, while he is able to effectively view things from a broad perspective, he has trouble with narrower issues, such as his own one-on-one battles.

Charisma (C):
    Despite his ego (or perhaps because of it), Lancer bears a level of confidence and charisma that was even able to sway members of the Phantasmal Species. Though he would be unable to lead a country, those who fight alongside and interact with him find themselves drawn to his words.

Battle Retreat (D):
    Though capable in battle, Lancer was one who believed it was better to escape a fight he couldn’t win than to push on needlessly. However, this clashes with his haughty pride, often meaning he only realizes a battle can’t be won near the end. This realization gives him a temporary boost to his Agility but takes a rank from Endurance.

Noble Phantasm
    Morgan Tud: Fairy Blessing? (A)
    Anti-Death

After being grievously wounded by Geraint, Lancer traveled despite the wounds to make amends for his rudeness toward Guinevere. On his way, he collapsed only to awaken in the home of a physician named Morgan Tud. Morgan treated him with, unbeknownst to him, fairy magic. When he was fully healed the next day, he asked how he could ever repay her, and she simply told him to serve his king well.

Though he never discovered it, Morgan had given him a fairy blessing, though one could also view it as somewhat of a curse. Acting like an EX-Battle Continuation, so long as Lancer has someone he is fighting for, he cannot die. Even if his body is broken beyond recognition, so long as he holds them in his heart, he will live on. Decapitation is, effectively, the only way to kill him unless you completely destroy his body.

Rhundraen: Spear of the Black Troop (C)
    Anti-Army

Forged by dwarves for Lancer to wield, this originally silver and presently pitch-black spear is the weapon he would wield until his death. It was given the name Rhundraen after one of his troops likened the way it pierced anything to a thorn.

A lightweight, unbreakable spear with the ability to ignore even magical armor, this weapon would be nothing but a more effective spear if not for the Battle of Mount Badon where the Danish troops, inspired by their commander, painted their own weapons black and wore dark mantles as a symbol of their unity, earning them the nickname The Pure Black Troop.

Similar to Flag of Sincerity and Ionioi Hetairoi, this spear acts as a catalyst to call forth the members of his troop. Since none of his men are known or possessing any legends of their own, they are only able to manifest as Phantoms as opposed to the diminished Heroic Spirits of the previous examples. However, under Lancer, this troop of 200 soldiers become a force capable fighting any other army with a good chance of success.

While he is more likely to summon them all at once, their nature as Phantoms actually making the mana cost lower than anticipated, he can summon them individually and they are capable of acting independently of his orders, though they often don’t.

Lore
    An Unexpected Start
    One of the older knights in King Arthur’s court, Edern ap Nudd is generally considered unremarkable alongside the stunning paragons and mystical heroes of Arthurian Myth, but there was one person who disagreed.

Before she became a witch with power on par with Merlin or the dark reflection of Vivien, Morgan le Fay, elder daughter of Uther Pendragon and sister to “Arthur”, was a very neglected child of the king. Even before Artoria was born, Uther had all but decided who his successor would be due to Merlin’s prophecy, making Morgan little more than an afterthought in his mind.

Due to this, the majority of those serving under him treated her much the same, not worrying about the daughter the king hardly acknowledged even though she was his only heir at the time. However, one knight, whose good nature and ego outweighed his want to be accepted, was different, often spending the days he wasn’t serving his king with the girl.

Though much of the time was spent regaling her of the battles and quests he participated in, he also listened to her grievances and ambitions, often working to encourage and alleviate the growing seed of resentment for her family.

Then, one day, he told her he would be going off to try and make a greater name for himself other than “that one knight of Uther”. Morgan, not wanting to lose one of the only people she considered a friend, begged him to remain with her. Smiling, he told her he would one day return, and that he expected her to be a ruler so he may serve under her.

He left, and Morgan, without an outlet for her anger and frustration, began falling into a dark, maleficent woman. However, she remembered his words, and began seeking other ways to amass power, eventually becoming the woman in legend we all know today.

Edern, wanting to become something truly remarkable, began his efforts in the best way he knew how. He needed a weapon. Something magical with a special power and a name that would not sound out of place in legend. However, rather than taking the easy solution of simply looking around for one (because, let’s be honest. A lot of magical weapons are just up in someone’s attic a lot of times), he decided the best solution would be to have one made for him.

And so, he began his quest for a weapon. Believing one made by normal hands wouldn’t be able to compete with weapons like Caliburn, he thought the best people to ask for a weapon would be the fairies. Hearing stories of Vivien, the Lady of the Lake, he made his way to her domain, found a lake, and beseeched the air and Vivien to bestow him with a weapon.

Surprisingly, the Lady of the Lake appeared to him, but, unsurprisingly, she did not give him a weapon. Still, Vivien was surprised and slightly endeared by the knight’s forwardness and ambition and decided to aid him. She told him of the dwarves, some of the greatest craftsman in world, and directed him to their domain, saying, if he proved himself a friend, they could fulfill his desire.

My Kingdom for a Weapon
    Thanking the fairy, he left with a new destination in his mind. It took him eight months, but he eventually met a dwarf by the name of Yger. Rather than leading with his desire for a weapon, Edern began building a good relationship with the dwarf, learning he was an attendant of the Sun God.

After becoming good friends with him, Edern asked Yger if it would be possible for him to meet the Sun God. When asked why, Edern told him of his quest and wish. Yger was taken aback by such a shallow goal, telling him that, if he introduced him to his patron, the Sun God would likely strike him down for such a request with little motive. Still, Edern was adamant, and Yger eventually relented.

Yger took him to the City of the Sun, a kingdom that would be incinerated by flames after the death its king until the crowning of another. Edern was brought before the king and told him of his desire.

The king contemplated the man before him as Edern spoke, sparing him flattery and telling him of Vivien’s advice. When he was finished, the king told him he usually would not even entertain the idea, but he could sense the blood of a god within him, asking for his father’s name. Upon hearing it, the god recognized it as one of the names Nodens had gone by when he interacted with humans.

After a bit more thought, the god came to a decision. He desired that Edern prove himself worthy of a weapon. Another dwarf came in bearing a spear of pure silver, holding it out to Edern. The god then showed him vision of Lancelot, saying he was the greatest knight in the land and that, if he could defeat him in battle, he would be allowed to keep the weapon.

Though wondering why he had never heard of Lancelot, Edern took the spear and promised not to fail, the Sun God sending Yger to show him back to the mortal realm and witness the battle.

Upon returning to the human world, Yger began leading his friend toward their new destination, Edern just happy to have completed his quest so quickly. As they began traveling through the woods to Camelot, they encountered three people on horses, two female and one male.

One of the women, the handmaiden of the other, attempted to discover who they were, but Yger rebuked her, saying they had business in Camelot that needed to be attended to and couldn’t spend time explaining who they were to every passerby.

Geraint, the knight traveling with the women, was angered by the dwarf’s derision, declared that they had no business that required them to rebuke a servant of the queen.

Realizing who the other woman must be, though curious as to why it wasn’t Igraine, Edern quickly apologized for his friend’s actions, saying he was from another country and had been traveling for a long time, his patience for such things having worn thin.

Geraint, however, stated that this dishonor to the queen required he reclaim it. Edern, understanding Geraint, accepted his challenge. Yger warned him, however, that if he lost to another knight before facing Lancelot, he would still have to give up the weapon.

Not only did Edern lose, but he was grievously wounded as well.

Hiding how much he was truly wounded, Edern conceded the match to Geraint, satisfying the knight. Once the queen and her entourage had left, Edern, dropping the façade, gave the spear back to his friend, apologizing for having failed so easily.

Yger took the spear from him, and a small smile came to his face. The spear slowly changed, its shine fading and becoming inked in black. Yger then told him that Edern was always expected to fail, but his not only willful but good-natured acceptance of his failure and surrender of the weapon was the true test. However, as he had lost before even facing Lancelot, he would take away some of the spear’s original power.

Returning the spear to Edern, Yger bid his friend farewell, saying he hoped they would meet again.

Edern, still deeply wounded, continued on to Camelot, contemplating Lancelot and the queen. For such important people, it was strange he didn’t recognize either of them.

“Why’s the ground getting closer?”

Memory of You
    Morgan, learning of the presence of a dwarf in Camelot, became curious as to the reason and went to investigate. When she did, she found Edern, seemingly no older than the day he left, lying face down in the dirt.

She barely even considered her next actions. Finding a home abandoned during the Saxon invasions, she began tending to Edern’s wounds. Worried for his safety, Morgan placed a special spell on him that would keep him alive until she could heal him.

When he awoke, Morgan was saddened he didn’t recognize her, but instead of revealing herself, told him she was Morgan Tud, a local physician. Edern, seeing an opportunity, began asking her questions about the things that had been bothering him. As she explained, Edern only asked more questions. Uther was dead? His son was king? Knights of the Round Table?

Morgan, having noticed the dwarven made spear earlier, put the pieces together. Like the realm of the fairies, the dwarven realm was one set outside of time. Having traveled to and from the realm, he had been placed back at a different time. Carefully, still trying to hide her identity, though not understanding why, she prodded him with questions and slowly brought him to the conclusion she had reached.

Initially stunned by this revelation, Edern bounced back very quickly, declaring that, now that he had completed his quest, he would offer his services to the king and begin the next step in making his name known.

Morgan practically bit off her tongue forcing down a rebuke. She instead asked him why it was so important to him. He responded by saying he made a promise to someone who, after the years that had apparently passed, had probably forgotten about him. Still, he wanted to finish what he started.

But she hadn’t forgotten him! All she needed to do was tell him who she was. If she did, if he knew of her authority, then he would be her knight. He wouldn’t leave again.

“I hope you serve the king well.”

Edern insisted on repaying her in some way, but she wouldn’t accept anything, wishing him well on his journey. As he walked away, she hoped he would suddenly realize it was her. That he’d recognize her and stay and be her knight like he promised. But he didn’t, and she had inadvertently modified the spell she had placed on him with her desire.

Going to the king’s court, he introduced and reintroduced himself to the king and queen, once more apologizing to the queen for his friend’s rudeness and offering his services as a knight.

Despite what had happened, he was accepted, joining Arthur’s ranks and becoming a valuable member of his army. He even became friends with a few of the knights including Mordred, who seemed to appreciate his dedication after hearing his story, and Dagonet, who liked his easygoing nature enough that they went on a few quests together.

The years came and went quickly, and Edern, while believing himself doing well at making a name for himself, hadn’t realized how overshadowed he was by his fellow knights. Still, he worked just as hard serving his king as effectively as he could.

When Mordred’s betrayal came, Edern was rather divided, but eventually sided with Arthur due to him feeling a knight should stay by their ruler. This, of course, brought him into conflict with Mordred, but he didn’t feel particularly betrayed, believing that Mordred’s reason for doing so was probably something only they understood. However, when he heard about Dagonet, he eschewed that mindset and attacked the Knight of Treachery.

While he was clearly no match, Edern kept getting back up, the spell Morgan had placed on him refusing to let him die even as his organs hung out of his body. Finally, after removing both his arms, Mordred severed his head from his shoulders, ending his life.

After the battle was done and the warring forces had moved on, Morgan approached the body of Edern. She had been watching the fight and realized how the spell she had used was changed. Someone had been in his heart that battle, and the girl who had only known one friend hoped it was her.

Personality
    Edern from the beginning was a very egotistical man, but not necessarily enough to be lumped in with the likes of Gilgamesh. More so, he believes that all the things he does are noteworthy and deserving of some form of recognition. Whether that recognition is scornful or praising doesn't matter. Basically, he loves the attention more than anything, and works hard to keep that attention.

This is not to say it's the reason for all his actions. Keeping a lonely girl company, being direct about his desires though it would likely just make them more difficult to achieve, returning the spear when he could've run off with it, and choosing to serve under a king rather than aiming for royalty himself aren't really the sorts of things that put you front and center. ...Okay, maybe that last one, but the point is that Edern, despite his pride, still has a code he follows and a heart that wants to help people. He just doesn't mind if he's also acknowledged when he does so.

Unfortunately for him, his efforts were in vain. No one really knows about Edern in the modern day, and he's mostly just included by association when he is mentioned. No one knows his spear's name, nor the reason his troops wore black, nor of his interactions with the dwarves beyond riding with one at some point. Despite this, Edern is just more motivated than ever to get his name out there. He was remembered enough to be summoned, and soon, he'll be remembered enough to be a household name. His wish, by this point, is obvious.

In battle, this typically translates to heading right for the enemy, usually immediately calling his troops to take them down in "an extravagant display" as he puts it. In his mind, the most noteworthy fighters are the ones able to win a battle quickly and efficiently, so he strives to do so.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon (Saber): My king! Sorry I couldn't take him down myself. Probably could have saved you some trouble.

Knights of the Round Table: Great guys, but they really stole the spotlight, didn't they?

Uther Pendragon: It's great to see you again, my king, though you should probably do something about your children. Since you're all here now and you have time, you should use it to work out the kinks in your relationships.

Morgan le Fay (Caster): Morgan? That was you?! Look how you've grown! Why didn't you tell me?

Mordred: I don't blame you for that. Seriously, though. I really hope you aren't planning something like that again, because I don't want a repeat of what happened last time.

Lancelot: I never did get to fight you. Wanna try now?

Dagonet (Faker): Dagonet! It's great to see you around and kicking! Still playing it up?

Daedalus: I both understand and don't think I will ever understand him.

Little Red Riding Hood (Assassin): You remind me of a younger, more reclusive Marrok. I can tell you about him, if you want.

Ciabhán: It annoys me a bit to look at him. He seems so... familiar. The only thing missing is any semblance of drive! You! Come with me! We're going on a quest!

Morgause: You look just like her. You must have spent a lot of time together, right? ...Why would she do that?

Greysteil: Time for a rematch. I won't need Dagonet this time!

I'm welcoming any and all directors.
    [Tales of Zestiria Soundtrack - 24 A Tale Passed Down through Generations]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; February 27th, 2023 at 06:28 AM.