Page 134 of 620 FirstFirst ... 3484124129132133134135136139144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Royd: I just read your version of him, actually, and you had several good ideas I wished I could come up with myself. For example, I tried giving him a secondary NP representing the witch hunts and angry mobs following the fire, but I couldn't come up with anything beyond the classic "spreads paranoia/distrust to his surroundings", which I feel is slightly overdone in my previous sheets. Granting him the ability to change hosts and the ability to transform into other people related to the fire is a genius idea.

@Morg: You're right, he'd probably serve as a midboss in a HGW fic by pulling a Gilles and forcing other participants to work together to take him down. At least he could have a better time in Chaldea. On the topic of writing Berserkers, I try to balance between making them mad, but not mad enough to completely detract from their character. Most of the time, they just came off as mentally "off"; still sane to some extent, but you can definitely see they're not all there (Like Nightingale, Xiang Yu, and Spartacus, to cite some canon examples). I think it's a pretty good balance so far.

@Delrey: I initially picked up the music idea from Morg, but I agree, using music definitely helps in giving a deeper feel to a character. It helps both the writer and readers to immerse themselves further, imo.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    @Royd: I just read your version of him, actually, and you had several good ideas I wished I could come up with myself. For example, I tried giving him a secondary NP representing the witch hunts and angry mobs following the fire, but I couldn't come up with anything beyond the classic "spreads paranoia/distrust to his surroundings", which I feel is slightly overdone in my previous sheets. Granting him the ability to change hosts and the ability to transform into other people related to the fire is a genius idea.

@Morg: You're right, he'd probably serve as a midboss in a HGW fic by pulling a Gilles and forcing other participants to work together to take him down. At least he could have a better time in Chaldea. On the topic of writing Berserkers, I try to balance between making them mad, but not mad enough to completely detract from their character. Most of the time, they just came off as mentally "off"; still sane to some extent, but you can definitely see they're not all there (Like Nightingale, Xiang Yu, and Spartacus, to cite some canon examples). I think it's a pretty good balance so far.

@Delrey: I initially picked up the music idea from Morg, but I agree, using music definitely helps in giving a deeper feel to a character. It helps both the writer and readers to immerse themselves further, imo.
    Now let me also tell you my oppiion About Robert and i can say really well done BnEi15 ! the struggles of who he truly were is quite well done . About Salieri because he is a Avenger have i remember read in one of my Books that there is a lost Music piece which was a Colleberation of Mozart and Salieri . and havve you seen my last two servants Burebista and "Wrangel" i would like to hear your oppinion ? And just out of curiousity how do you find my style of the charackter build in giving them a complex and Deep personality ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Now let me also tell you my oppiion About Robert and i can say really well done BnEi15 ! the struggles of who he truly were is quite well done . About Salieri because he is a Avenger have i remember read in one of my Books that there is a lost Music piece which was a Colleberation of Mozart and Salieri . and havve you seen my last two servants Burebista and "Wrangel" i would like to hear your oppinion ? And just out of curiousity how do you find my style of the charackter build in giving them a complex and Deep personality ?
    A reccuring opinion I have regarding your sheets is that many of them just tend to be way too overpowered, like Burebista having 5 NPs, multiple of them being Anti-World and almost like an instant win button (like how it destroys the fabric of space and cannot be prevented by the Counter Force). Some of the basis for his NPs are pretty creative, but gradually it just feels like you're stretching his feats very far only to justify him having even more power. At least in my opinion, you can limit the number of NPs he has (personally 3 is my maximum), and instead of focusing on power levels, focus on staying true to their legends first, maybe repeatedly ask yourself things like "does this NP symbolize their feat well?" or "is it too much of a stretch?"

Regarding personalities, writing complex/deep characters are fine, but it's best to keep it concise/short, don't stretch the personality section with too much details or minor information if you can help it. I should know, since I'm occasionally guilty of writing too much as well sometimes.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:38 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nebuchadnezzar: Interesting. His NPs are mostly variations on canon ones but you put your own spin on them. Road Of Babylon is a neat Personal Skill that represents his and Babylon's status as centerpiece of wealth in the ancient world. I do have some nitpicks though. For Road Of Babylon, there seems to be a contradiction where it says Noble Phantasms are immune to this ability but then goes on to describe the circumstances where he can claim them. Maybe I just misread it or something, but that stood out to me.

Also on Innocent Monster, I disagree with the logic that the rumors being proven/implied false should weaken the ability. Innocent Monster specifically represents a Servant's legend being distorted from how they were in life, so far from making it weaker the fact he was known not to be that way should be the only reason he qualifies for the Skill at all. The way I see it, if part of a Servant's legend was false but there was no way of proving it they wouldn't have IM, the "false" information would just be subsumed under the totality of their legend in the popular consciousness. Compare Vlad and Dracula for example. No historian seriously thinks Vlad III was a vampire, but the gap between who he was known to be in life and how he's popularly perceived is enough to create the basis for him having the Skill.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Thank you Hawkeye for the answer i am glad that you like Wrangel i made also some other Animalic servants like this one Kesagake which was the most infamous Bear of Japan it is more modern but take a look .
    It's not bad, a lot tamer than the other two, but is probably better for it. I think BnEl15 summarised it well, try to stay more concise and avoid being totally overpowered.

Nebuchadnezzar II: Very good sheet, seems to largely be built up of skills from others, but that doesn't mean it's bad. I do feel he kinda lacks on something to make him stand out alone. I think if he were to show up, there wouldn't be much to let him stand out compared to either Semiramis or Gilgamesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Mark Twain: Mark Twain dating sim when?
    I'll be honest. I was expecting a Haley's Comet Watcher reading that intro. Mark Twain was furthest thing from my mind. Not powerful unless with a team, but that was never the measure of a Servant to begin with. I would've probably liked more clarity on whether it's really still him or something else, but there's a charm to the ambiguity. A fun little sheet, all in all.
    you desire clarity? a shame you shall never get it o3o

this sheet kind of just emerged in my head when I found out about Twain's supposed "psychic" abilities and his connections with Halley's Comet. Might need to rework this a bit. He's designed to be the ultimate intel Servant.

Blog Entries
    Nebuchadnezzar II: It's nice to see him realized now, but I have to agree with Royd here. Not on Road to Babylon, as I assume the you are using the difference of definition in "use" and "claim" to tell us while he claim them as his own, he could use them, I.E., release their True Name after a Luck success.
    I'm more talking about IM like Royd, but he already went on about that, so I'll move on to what I personally have to say, which is brevity. You have kept it brief, but there's a lot of needless clarification that a reader could deduce themselves as well as things that could have been explained in a more concise manner. I also have to ask how he could possibly be Saver or Faker as Saver is built on Messiah-like figures when he acts only for himself and I don't think many had misconceptions about that (and Abnormal isn't a good enough explanation), and Faker is built on counterfeits, body doubles, those who were very famous for imitating others, and those whose entire identity in life was fabricated (though that could also lead to Alter-Egos), which makes me question how one like Rider would ever qualify for that.
    Then we get to my final grievance. Merodach didn't need the modification to make it more in tune with Marduk because it just feels like your trying to differentiate it from Caliburn. We've had Gilgamesh use it, and it's just a more powerful Caliburn, meaning it likely just functions exactly like Caliburn even though its stronger. The addition of lightning powers would be interesting if we didn't already have a clear understanding of how Caliburn, and therefore Merodch, unleash their power. This is a somewhat small nitpick, but I just found it odd to try to differentiate this particular NP when compared to the other two which actually felt like they needed it whereas this one didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    you desire clarity? a shame you shall never get it o3o

this sheet kind of just emerged in my head when I found out about Twain's supposed "psychic" abilities and his connections with Halley's Comet. Might need to rework this a bit. He's designed to be the ultimate intel Servant.
    That's what you were going for? I mean, I can kinda see it, but intel is only useful if you can, well, utilize it. It's why I said he'd only really be good with a team. Aside from that, unlike others like my Angrès, Twain needs to see them personally to make observations and identifications. If he's noticed, he's probably gonna die because he doesn't have any skills suited for combat. Even if on his boat, if the enemy has a powerful NP or simply just waits for it to rematerialize (because you said the shifting was temporary, meaning it has a time limit), then he's dead. He's the kind of Servant that is only useful when paired with another, and even then, he's a bit more of a liability in some ways. Best that he stay at Chaldea cracking jokes no one gets.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "I admit it! I admit it! I'm guilty! Oh? No judges around? How convenient!"

True Name: Lizzie Borden
    Class: Berserker
    Alt. Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Source: Historical Fact
    Region: North America
    Armaments: Axe/Hatchet

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: E

Class Skills:

Madness Enhancement D++
    The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. As a Berserker who was born through rumors and theory craft, she normally holds a low rank of madness. However, it is also because of such things that her Madness can reach new heights.

Personal Skills:

Information Erasure E
    The removal of information regarding the Servant's True Name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all eye witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement. At this rank, only the True Name and face of the Servant are concealed after an engagement has been concluded.

Axe-Murder B
    A skill similar to the Manslayer skill; denoting one's ability to cut down humans with an axe instead of a sword. The weapons that Berserker was implicated to use were hatchets and an axe that was found in the basement.

"Lizzie Borden took an axe~"

Testament of Guilt E (A+)
    A personal skill transformed from Innocent Monster. Berserker was convicted of murder but was deemed innocent after a trial. The rampant underlying belief that this person was indeed guilty of the murder of her family plus another saturated her Saint Graph, turning Berserker into what she is now. It is an unconscious pressure weighing on her, one that becomes heavier with every swing she makes, but somehow, it only invigorates her.

Noble Phantasm

"Close your door! Lock it! Latch it! Here comes Lizzie, back with her hatchet!"

Borden's Axe: Axe Of Certainty
    Type: Anti-Unit

The noble phantasm of Berserker. It takes form as an axe, the main weapon implicated in the murder of Andrew and Abby Borden. The axe also bestows a passive benefit of allowing Berserker to function normally even while her Madness Enhancement is on and raises her Testament of Guilt to its highest rank. However, it is not the only ability of this weapon. Existing as the embodiment of exclamations of her guilt, the ambiguity of her innocence, and the uncertainty over her involvement, this axe acts as the physical foundation for her existence as if saying "there's only one person who'd use this axe". It is by following this notion that Berserker is unable to die and would, in truth, keep rising again stronger, and more murderous, than before, provided she has magical energy to spare. Though, it is also her connection to the axe that is a weakness as destroying it while Berserker will instantly kill her. Additionally, killing Berserker enough times will weaken the axe's durability to the point where even one tap would destroy it.

Lore

Berserker's true name is Lizzie Borden, an American woman who put on trial for the murder of her father and stepmother along with one more person. It was said that the trial concluded with the declaration of Lizzie's innocence. The woman spent her remaining days peacely albeit ostracized by everyone she knew, with the question of her guilt never coming up again. Or...did it?

Under the surface, countless theories were made by the people who heard of her. Maybe Lizzie did murder her parents? If so, then why? Stories were made as fact and fiction had become increasingly entangled within one another. It was this culmination of logic and madness that gave rise to the Lizzie Borden within the Berserker class.

Personality

Berserker composes herself as a cheerful person, doing things play games, seek thrills, and maybe even cause mischief. Berserker would've looked as if she was a regular girl, that is, provided that she doesn't have her axe on her person. It is also unfortunate that she is carrying her axe most of the time. With the axe, she doesn't lose any of her previous temperament and simply carries on as normal, though it is with the added bloodlust which would lead to Berserker randomly killing anyone who comes into contact with her, causing her to be quite unpredictable. Berserker seemingly gives no thought to the warped nature of her being, simply accepting it as is but once every while after killing someone in a haze of bloodlust, she'd look at her handywork and proceed to run on autopilot.

Berserker has a basic understanding of the nature of her contract with her Master, highlighting them as the only person she shouldn't kill. In her maddened state, she can perceive her Master's requests but would, more often than not, disregard them. It would take a command seal or a Master who has Berserker's genuine affection to stop her from spontaneously killing someone for the duration of the war.

Creator Note: This took several months to get done and try to make interesting.
    Last edited by Vance; March 27th, 2021 at 04:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nebukadnezzar II: Really good servant i mst say ,though i would be curious how would he actually act withhin the Grailwar and if forced how does he fighto n his own ? and you mentioned his Garden of Babylon has more offensive Options but you didnt named one . Similarly it is with Treasury of BAbylon where i would be curious About some Mystic codes or lesser noblephantasm he likes to use .

Though i like how you desrcibed MErodach and what the selection criterias are differ with Caliburn ,Gram and Merodach and wasnt Merodach the Sword of the Babylonian God Marduk ?

I would be curious why you didnt made a relationship line for Semiramis as in many versions was Nebukadnezzer her consort ?

and similar like Morg am i curious About his other classes aswell what his Noblephantasm ,Mindsets and abbillities could be ? aswell wouold i be curious what he would thinks of my Burebista as fellow Ambitious Ruler who was supported by the Gods aswell ? or if he should Encounter my Jimmu Tenno as similar as he is to t he Japaneses Ruler the Counterpart of Gilgamesh for Nebukadnezzer ?

Blog Entries

Foreigner Dante Alighieri

Class: Foreigner
    Other Classes: Caster, Ruler
    True Name: Dante Alighieri
    Nicknames: il Sommo Poeta, the Supreme Poet; father of Italian; one of the Tre Corone
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: 13th-14th Century Italy

Parameters
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Info
    Height: 180cm
    Weight: 78kg
    Likes: not-so-subtle digs at his enemies, theology, courtly love
    Dislikes: Pope Boniface VIII, the Black Guelphs, Philip IV of France...
    Talent: Pharmacy
    Natural Enemy: Florence
    Attribute: Star
    Armament: a pen
    Catalyst: a page of the original manuscript of the Divine Comedy

Class Skills
    Existence Outside the Domain B
    A Skill inherent to the Foreigner Class. Shows that one shelters the Authority of a being beyond time and space within their body.

Foreigner carries with him the blessings of God, leading him to be considered a Saint even though he possesses no such qualifications. This also brings with it the concomitant benefits of Sainthood, including allowing production of Holy Shrouds.

Insanity D
    Having experienced the pure ecstasy of looking at God with his own eyes, Dante became able to understand the mystery of Christ's divinity and humanity, his very soul becoming aligned with God's love. Words failed even Italy's Supreme Poet, his mind permanently enriched by the sheer majesty of God: "But already my desire and my will\ were being turned like a wheel, all at one speed, \ by the Love which moves the sun and the other stars."

From the outside looking in, of course, there is very little separating this from insanity. Foreigner's saving grace is that because there is still a thin line between the Dante in the Divine Comedy and the Dante in real-life history, he remains relatively sane as a Servant. "A pity..." -- or so he says.

Independent Action A
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the Magical Energy supply from one's Master, or the absence. Allows Foreigner to remain for extended periods of time without a contract, even permitting him to engage in combat freely.

Typically a Class Skill for Archers, Foreigner has this Skill as a matter of necessity, due to his long exile from Florence. In fact, only in 2008 was Dante's exile rescinded. It is this seven-century long exile that has pushed this Skill to rank A. Bitterly disappointed in his erstwhile allies who failed repeatedly to regain power and full of hate for the Black Guelphs who had pushed him from power, he wandered Italy. According to some rumours he wandered the rest of Europe, even visiting Paris and Oxford.

Item Construction C-
    The Class Skill of the Caster Class, which shows competence in building magical implements of all sorts. Foreigner did indeed dabble a little in magecraft, as did many artists at the time; however, he also once studied as a pharmacist, due to a law which required all members of the Florentine Council to have a membership in one of the guilds. As such, this Skill allows him to not only construct manuscripts but also medical items such as potions or healing salves.

Personal Skills
    Inferno A
    A Skill representing Dante's journey through Hell in perhaps the most famous of the three books. During this journey he saw the endless ironic punishments sinners were forced to undergo as the inevitable result of their choices. Foreigner himself however, was escorted freely through this realm by the shade of the ancient Roman poet Virgil. Passing through the gates of Hell that bear the famous inscription "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here", they meet all manner of famous people and in the process make Foreigner aware of his own sin.

Drawing from the tales told to him by those being punished, Foreigner has an immense store of knowledge from which to draw. Combined with his Pure Eyes, this allows him to see through the essence of anything he observes. Practically, this gives him bonuses to figuring out any Noble Phantasm related to artistic expression, as well as allowing him to take up the crafts of the shades he met as his own. This includes the military expertise of Julius Caesar, the philosophy of Aristotle or the poetry of Virgil.

Purgatorio A++
    A Skill representing Dante's journey through Purgatory. It discusses the nature of sin and personal growth, as well as the afterlife of good Christians. Dante is given seven marks of sin by an angel, which vanish in turn as he passes through the seven terraces: Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, and Lust. Finally arriving in the Garden of Eden, he leaves the pagan Virgil behind and is now guided by Beatrice, the allegorical path to God.

Representing the forgiveness of Dante's sins, this Skill allows Foreigner to shrug off mental effects which target him, as well as giving him the ability to purge said sin from others, dealing physical and mental damage as the sin is burned away.

Paradiso EX
    A Skill representing Dante's journey through Heaven, its nine spheres and the final region: the Empyrean, the abode of God. He meets the blessed souls of Christianity, including learned men like Thomas Aquinas, Solomon, Charlemagne and more. Illuminated by every good virtue as he heads into space, Dante is finally enveloped in light, rendering him fit to see God.

As a result of this total rebirth, Foreigner is constantly surrounded by a halo of light, illuminating his path. He refers to this halo as "Beatrice", illuminating his path forward to once more reach God. It burns the eyes of the nonbelievers, making them unable to even look at Foreigner, as well as giving him Revelation of rank A.

Noble Phantasm

Thrice Nine Circles And One, Thirty-Three Blessings Upon You
    The Divine Comedy

Type: Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm that recreates Dante's journey through Hell, Purgatory and Paradise as an illusion. It begins by first spawning an illusory guide, whose identity depends on the target. For Dante it is Virgil and Beatrice, for others it may be some other heavenly-sent mentor.

Once the guide has been created and makes contact with the target, the target's mind is trapped and forced to undergo the full process of the Divine Comedy, accompanied by their guide. Often targets get stuck in either the Hells or in Purgatory, resulting in them suffering unending mental torment from imagined hellfire or violent storm winds. This is but a side effect, as the true purpose of the Noble Phantasm is to replicate Foreigner's soul into the body of the target.

However, mental effect resistance results in the damage being blunted or even ignored entirely, as does resistance to the Abrahamic system of belief. Should the Noble Phantasm be used on those who are without sin, then it will merely boost their power to immense levels as they are judged just as worthy of God's blessings as Foreigner himself.

Lore

There is a Dante Alighieri in history and a Dante Alighieri in the Divine Comedy; what has been summoned here is the latter with aspects of the former blended in. This is how he has been summoned as a Foreigner: motivated by a higher power beyond time and space, yet retaining some sanity through being centered in real life.

Dante Alighieri the historical person was born in Florence, in a rich family that supported the Guelphs against the Ghibellines. Leaving aside the complicated politics of the time, the Guelphs won but soon split into two parties: the Black Guelphs and the White Guelphs, with Dante being part of the latter faction. For a time he was among the political elite of Florence, until in 1301 his opponents took power.

For supporting the wrong party, Dante was exiled for two years and ordered to pay a fine. This he categorically refused to do, so his exile was made perpetual. Once he had given up politics, Dante took to writing more and more. From this period come most of Dante's works, including the De vulgari eloquentia, Convivio, De Monarchia, and of course the Divine Comedy.

In the end, despite holding out hope that he would be invited back into Florence with honour, he died in Ravenna of malaria, attended by his children and his wife.

Dante Alighieri the protagonist was first imagined at an unknown date, although definitely before 1317, as by then the Inferno had been published. This was Dante's image of himself from several years before, who had not yet been exiled, allowing the author to foreshadow several events in his life in the novel to the then-unknowing protagonist.

The Divine Comedy was written in the "vulgar language" of Italian, one of the first works in the medieval period to break from publishing only in Latin. He had previously claimed that Italian was suitable for the most sublime form of expression, and with the Comedy he proved it.

Personality

A brash sort of man, who tries his best not to indulge in the petty rivalries and subtle digs he enjoys (but often fails). While his appearance looks holy, the effect is ruined by his resorting to braggadocio and tendency to explain things the listener already knows. In short, the exact worst person to give a Twitter account.

He sees his Master as a new Virgil, guiding him to greater theological accomplishments. This makes him rather compliant as far as Servants go, although he does expect the Master to fulfill their role well. It is best not to ask him too many questions about if the Comedy actually happened as written, because he'll say it's entirely allegorical one day and entirely true the next.

Relationships

Any of the Shades he met on his journey:
    "Hello there! Odd to see you here, but such is God's plan, is it not?
    What do you mean, 'who are you'? We've met before! In the afterlife, remember?"

Italians after his time:
    "Well, well, well! An illustrious countryman! Say, may I ask a question? Did they ever rescind that exile?
    Not yet? Hrmph. Goddamned Florence, am I right?"

Creator Notes
    Basically the concept here is Dante as a Foreigner because he saw God at the end of the Commedia. I was thinking to make it more ambiguous if he saw God or just some other thing which masqueraded/was misinterpreted as God, but that felt like a step too far, honestly. Opinions welcome.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries
    Lizzie: I like this take as is probably the most someone like her can get when being a Servant. I actually didn't know she was acquitted, as the most I've learned from her was her axe being an artifact in Warehouse 13. Good job.

Dante: I think I like this a lot more than a Caster Dante. It makes sense, and his simple personality and the like kinda makes sense considering how he acted in the story. Read through the whole thing, and the guy's basically a wallflower from beginning to end. Still, gotta give him respect for making one of the most famous self-insert fanfictions ever.
    The NP is appropriate, but I have to wonder what defines sinless in this context. Is it the Abrahamic/Christian definition of sin, meaning only Jesus would basically qualify, is it going off the thought that asking God for forgiveness wipes sin away, therefore making them sinless and immune, or is there some criteria that Dante himself judges them by while saying they must be worthy in God's eyes when meeting his definition?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There was already a discussion a while ago that angels and demons could qualify as Foreigners in a sense and therefore Dante does qualify, similar to Royds Fawcett due to being in a foreign region and arguably meeting a god that seems to be above out mythological gods in the nasuverse. Him meeting something acting as god would have ruined the sheet tbh, except it would be a representative of God like Metatron or an Archangel. I will someday make a dante as well, but i would likely make him a watcher and twist it that after his journey and death he would perform a similar role to his guides for his master.
    Overall nice that someone made a Foreigner with a more religious aspect outside of uncanny, ambigious or HPL background
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Name: Sol
    Class: Shielder
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    Origin: Norse Mythology
    Alignment: Neutral Good

STR: C
    END: A+
    AGI: A+
    MAG: A
    LCK: E

Supremacy of the Norse texture would pass to Odin upon the murder of Ymir, as the Chief God Odin greedily coveted power and knowledge from all the realms. To wield the sun and moon for the realms Sol and Mani were forged by Odin and kept a secret. By his magic they were put in the womb of Mundilfari's wife, unaware of their divinity they were seen as immensely talented children and raised with care and love they became as radiant as their names to all that knew them

Such 'brilliance' was only allowed for the gods and as such Odin 'punished' Mundilfari by revealing the truth of Sol and Mani's existence, casting them unto the skies so he would have control of the Sun and Moon, all an attempt to stave Ragnarok, to siphon the ember of Muspellheim. Such series of events would only be the beggining. The children of Loki all embodied destruction and to the ends of the earth they were cast down, Fenrir the wolf was bound by the chains of Gleipnir by the trickery of the Asgardians and in wrath Skoll and Hati set chase upon Sol and Mani, for if they were devoured darkness would plague the nine realms and the fetters of their father be unmade

In that lonely sky filled only with the sounds of the starving hateful wolf and the battle cries of the solar goddess, Sol held unto the memories of her human lifetime with obsessive love for being made a god (shield) brought her nothing but despair, for the sake of her father, friends and their descendants she held the wolf at bay and continued to travel the sky day by day. At the day of Ragnarok, Surtr escaped Muspellheim with the anti-divine sword Laevateinn and rampaged across the realms, holding the shield Svalinn alongside Mani the siblings suppressed the flames the best they could. Not for the gods, not for themselves, but for the warmth of humans gave to them by Mundilfari. With their power exhausted they fell prey to the wolves which caused Fenrir to escape his bonds and devour Odin

"The warmth of human emotions. It surpasses any sun I am sure of it"

As a servant she desires to protect the world out of nostalgia, the only love the siblings ever received was from a human. A master whom only look towards the past is the worst possible match while a master whom only look forwards will receive her unabashed love (blessings), it matters not if they are 'evil' or 'good', but if the cruelty alike Odin's is detected they will be immediately terminated. She holds no pride or any sort of positive feeling towards her status as a goddess so she will insist in being treated just like another human and being reminded of it will get her in a bad mood

"My heart. My heart is like of humans. I am not like Odin...I AM NOT!"

Skills

Class Skills
    Self-Field Defense (EX): Svalinn the Shield of the End. Crafted to protected the world from the flames of the sun. The sun itself was born out of Muspellheim. Even as Surtr broke through, even as Surtr hijacked the authority of the sun, even as he strength grew enormously the shield held for the human whom once loved her, for the people that he sired, for the memories and ideals that he passed down. That warmth even if only two lonely children remembered it would be protected forever. All damage is negated towards allies but in exchange Sol takes it in their place. The more damage Sol takes the stronger the defense becomes

Personal Skill
    Crossing the Nine Realms (EX): In the poem Alvíssmál, the god Thor questions the dwarf Alvíss about the Sun, asking him what the Sun is called in each of the worlds. Alvíss responds that it is called "sun" by mankind, "sunshine" by the gods, "Dvalinn's deluder" by the dwarves, "everglow" by the jötnar, "the lovely wheel" by the elves, and "all-shining" by the "sons of the Æsir". In Norse Mythology there was no place Sol and Mani could not reach, their light touched all realms and the passage symbolized time itself. Nullifies time and space warping effects and increases speed

Isarnkoll Laevateinn (C): The other side of the coin when it comes to Muspellheim but much diminished. Through her body and the use of Svalinn the flames of Muspellheim were siphoned and transformed to a safer form. The destructive all consuming flame became the flame that banished winter, the flame that nourished the people, the flame used in funerals and the flames that kept Skoll at bay for the many millennia of life. Unable to use destructive flames but can access all the other aspects with great ease

All-bright Heart (A): The heart remembers and never lets go. The feelings of millenia ago remain strong and fresh no matter the circumstances. A skill of similar nature to oblivion correction but no one that maintains the memory of hate immune to any erasure but its the memories of the days she and her brother lived with Mundilfari. The meaning of the gods, Odin's desperation, Loki's hatred, the human order, they never cared about such things. Simply protecting what Mundilfari love and his descendants was reason enough to fight the wolves

Noble Phantasms

Árvakr and Alsviðr- Twin Attendant Stars
    Anti-Unit (Summon): Rank A
    Sol's twin horses. Due to being summoned as a Shielder her protective elements come to the core they were modified and became an existence alike the Valkyrie Trio. Tempestuous and moody they obey only Sol due to respecting her unbreakable will and tenure as a warrior. The son of Fenrir was a fearsome molded to kill them yet Sol drove him out again and again until the horses chose her as their true master, not Odin. Sol may oversee or ignore many things from her master but they will not, nonetheless they are her main attack method as she refuses to leave her master alone even for a second

Svalinn- Shining Goddess' Defiant End
    Anti-World
    Rank EX
    One of the many devices crafted by Odin to siphon strength from Muspellheim to delay Surtr as much as he could. The brilliant shield that works as a protection coverage for the sun that Sol wielded, if not for it the energies would run rampart and damage much of the nine realms as such its defensive capacity is truly absurd. It does not possess a physical form and manifests as pure energy, any attack incapable of bypassing it is immediately absorbed and makes the shield stronger. As such only with something like Laevateinn Surtr was able to bypass it with immense power designed solely to destroy it. Yet it held long enough to protect the human world, a testament to the will of the siblings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    There was already a discussion a while ago that angels and demons could qualify as Foreigners in a sense and therefore Dante does qualify, similar to Royds Fawcett due to being in a foreign region and arguably meeting a god that seems to be above out mythological gods in the nasuverse. Him meeting something acting as god would have ruined the sheet tbh, except it would be a representative of God like Metatron or an Archangel. I will someday make a dante as well, but i would likely make him a watcher and twist it that after his journey and death he would perform a similar role to his guides for his master.
    Overall nice that someone made a Foreigner with a more religious aspect outside of uncanny, ambigious or HPL background
    Okay that makes the making of a Forreigner quite easier for me . beside i have also made a while ago a CAster DAnte Delray . please take a look and tell me your oppinion as he is one of my Best and proudest works .perhaps this is a bit Inspiration for you.

Sol: Huh...okay, I'm struggling to figure out how my "Svalinn" would react to this in a way that won't end up being manic babbling. But anyways, great sheet there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Sol: Huh...okay, I'm struggling to figure out how my "Svalinn" would react to this in a way that won't end up being manic babbling. But anyways, great sheet there.
    Sol- It has, truly, been a roundabout path....thank you Svalinn

Svalinn-....

Sol- I-I can't see. Is Midgard safe?

Svalinn- Yes. The flames never reached them

Sol-Ah I am so glad. Thank you for all those years Sva....

Svalinn-.....Is this....sadness?
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; March 27th, 2021 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Sol- It has, truly, been a roundabout path....thank you Svalinn

Svalinn-....

Sol- I-I can't see. Is Midgard safe?

Svalinn- Yes. The flames never reached them

Sol-Ah I am so glad. Thank you for all those years Sva....

Svalinn-.....Is this....sadness?
    Did Sol just die? If so, then "Svalinn's" reaction would to go catatonic by BSOD or give a reason to qualify for the Berserker class, Brynhild style.

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Did Sol just die? If so, then "Svalinn's" reaction would to go catatonic by BSOD or give a reason to qualify for the Berserker class, Brynhild style.
    Last moments before Hati and Skoll crashed the party and ate everyone yes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I will someday make a dante as well, but i would likely make him a watcher and twist it that after his journey and death he would perform a similar role to his guides for his master.
    Or you could just do a Virgil Watcher. The only one we have right now is a Caster

Sol: Poor girl barely had much of a life. I guess the most she had was the power to save those she cared about, which isn't really much when you think about it. What would her wish be?
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; March 27th, 2021 at 09:29 PM.