Page 135 of 621 FirstFirst ... 3585125130133134135136137140145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 12409

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Boktaimoon nd VAnce : I am curious what is your oppinion and understanding of the Nordic Mythology because i start to think that Odin were quite cruel after reading Sol i thought he only did whatt was neccesary ?

Sol: really good profile i would be curious how she would react upon encountering my Lancer Fenris where he is in the state before her was turned in to the Wolf of Ragnarok ,would she recognice that he were to also a victim of the circumstances in that confrontation of his Father ?Also that his two Childrenn wanted to free their Father similar like Sol has experienced out of love and who was Mundilfari i dont think i have heard or read from this Name before?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Sigurd Ragnarson: Pretty good sheet. I didn't even know Sigurd's grandson was a bigshot. I have to say though, I cannot believe you stole my sword powers. I am deeply offended. Bradley faceclaim is great, though.
    Eh this is a joke right?

Sigurd having a 'Fight me yourself you coward' noble phantasm is a reference to his brother hesitating to kill the enemy king because he had a divine cow, aka favor of the gods, Sigurd called them pussies, killed the king and the cow and fuck all nothing happened. Aka divine favor/borrowing skills and weapons from allies isn't saving you from Sigurd essentially speaking

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Eh this is a joke right?

Sigurd having a 'Fight me yourself you coward' noble phantasm is a reference to his brother hesitating to kill the enemy king because he had a divine cow, aka favor of the gods, Sigurd called them pussies, killed the king and the cow and fuck all nothing happened. Aka divine favor/borrowing skills and weapons from allies isn't saving you from Sigurd essentially speaking
    It's very much a joke.

Blog Entries
    Lore
    A man born when his mother, a woman seized by insanity during her pregnancy, came to her sense in a herd of pigs due to labor pains. This was such a jolt to her, she gave birth immediately, naming the child Culhwch, meaning pig pen, before dying from the strain.
    Years later, Culhwch would arrive in King Arthur’s court, claiming to be his cousin and asking for his insistence in finding Olwen, a woman he’d never met but had been told he was destined to marry.

Though Arthur never knew his mother had a sister nor recognized the name of his family, Merlin assured him the relation was true, and the king sent out his men to search for her. After a year passed with no luck, Arthur lent Culhwch six of his knights, among which were Kay and Bedivere, in the hope they would have better luck finding her.

Only two weeks later, they met a shepherd who turned out to be Culhwch’s uncle through his father’s sister, and one who knew Olwen as the woman came to wash her hair at their cottage at the end of every week.

Culhwch fell for her on sight, and she agreed to marry him if he could appease her father who had killed all other suitors. Three days they went asking him, three days he said come back the next, and three days he hurled a poison boulder (yes, a poisoned boulder) that was caught and thrown back at him. On the fourth day, Yspaddaden, tired and inebriated from the poison of the boulder, agreed to allow Culhwch to wed Olwen after completing forty impossible tasks.

Arthur, now feeling it his duty to see this through, aided Culhwch in completing the tasks, ending with the hunt of Twrch Trwyth. Still, Yspaddaden told them there were more tasks to complete and to return the next day. Culhwch and Arthur, realizing there would be no end to the tasks, gathered their forces and assaulted the castle, killing the giant.

After that, Culhwch and Olwen married, and they lived happily ever after.

It was all a little convenient though, wasn’t it? Culhwch’s stepmother knowing of Olwen, his original mother being related to Ingrain, Olwen washing her hair at the home of Culhwch’s family. It all came together really well.

Wonder why that is…

Olwen and Culhwch met when she began going to wash her hair at his aunt’s, seeking some form of human interaction due to the sheltered upbringing her father inflicted on her after a prophecy that he would die when she was betrothed. After some convincing, she was able to get this single day a week to leave the castle.

It is no surprise that Culhwch, the only boy she interacted with for over a decade, was the one she fell in love with, a sentiment he shared. However, they knew of her father’s prophecy, and that any attempt to appease him would end in death if Culhwch went alone.

So, they came up with a plan.

Stealing a magical axe from her father, saying having a magical weapon would reinforce his authenticity, she told Culhwch to seek out Arthur, tell him he was his cousin, and that he required his help. Then, Culhwch would lead them there, and they could confront her father.

Culhwch pointed out the king could simply send him away due to not believing him to be a relative, but Olwen again said the axe would help as it only makes sense one of Arthur’s bloodline would also have a weapon. Even if Arthur wasn’t fully convinced, he would still likely aid them because of his widely known good nature, especially if Culhwch did all this before Arthur’s entire court.

So, Culhwch left for the court, doing as they planned. However, what surprised him was Merlin’s confirmation that he was, in fact, Arthur’s cousin. While Culhwch began questioning if this was actually true, Merlin was seeing an opportunity for Artoria to grow her legend and gain more experience.

Events unfolded similarly to how their portrayed after Culhwch sent a message to Olwen she would have to wait for his opportunity to bring the aid they sought. So, she waited that year for him to return, losing a bit of her faith that he would in fact return.

Worried about the possibility of his love for her wavering, she was actually the one who suggested to her father that, should a suitor come along and persist in seeking her, he give them a large number of impossible tasks that no one should be able to complete. Her father, joyful his daughter understood his predicament, agreed to do so.

When Culhwch finally returned, she was ecstatic, but, just like his aunt and uncle, kept up the part she was playing. Using Arthur’s men and resources, Culhwch was able to complete the tasks, never once giving up though the arduous tasks took several months.

After her father was slain, though, Olwen was a bit broken about it. He may have basically imprisoned her, but he wasn’t a necessarily bad father. She had just hoped her father would accept it and let her leave, but they realized he never would. Culhwch asked her if they were willing to go this far, and she, knowing him to be the one she wanted to spend her life with, said it was.

After Arthur and his men left, satisfied in their accomplishments, Olwen and Culhwch mourned her father before leaving the country, distancing themselves from the journey that had led them to this point.

Servant

Source

Class: Assassin
    Other Classes: Lancer, Watcher
    True Name: Culhwch and Olwen
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Britain
    Height: 168 and 155 cm.
    Weight: 69 and 57 kilo.
    Likes: Each other. Avoiding consequences. Outsmarting others.
    Dislikes: Being tricked. Being 'caged'. Dealing with consequences.
    Natural Enemy: Yspaddaden

Parameters:
    STR: C and E
    END: C and D
    AGI: B and D
    MGI: D and A
    LCK: A and B
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (B~D):
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

While this Skill is usually B, it decreases in rank if the two lovers are together, only retaining B rank for both when apart. This often means it remains D since the two are basically inseparable.

Personal Skills:
    Collector (B):
    Culhwch’s entire legend is built upon him completing forty “impossible” tasks. All these tasks were about acquiring or preparation for acquiring treasures, beasts, and other objects. However, thirty of these tasks were not done by him, but by Arthur and his men with him being only a small part. Still, this merely modifies Collector’s effects. The more allies he has, the more likely rare items will be drawn to him.

Eye of the Mind (Group) (C+):
    Similar to its False variation, this is not born of experience but it’s also not from a supernatural source. Rather, it is an awareness that becomes greater the more allies one possesses.

As they are two people, this Skill is always slightly more enhanced than others who have it. Should they become a part of a group five or more, this Skill becomes as effective as A rank.

Arthur’s Armaments (A):
    In the legend, alongside his knights, Arthur gave Culhwch four different armaments to aid him. These were Excalibur, Rhongomyniad, Carnwennan, and his shield Wynebgwrthucher. Save for the shield, this was false. However, the propagation of this falsehood has given Culhwch minor powers related to the objects he didn’t acquire. While he can only use one at the time, their singular abilities more than enough make up for it.

“Excalibur” enhances Pentyrreg to A rank and gives it the ‘holy’ attribute. “Rhongomyniad” gives him Protection of the Ends of the World at D rank, ranking up his Strength and Endurance temporarily. “Carnwennan” ranks up his Presence Concealment to A+ even when near his wife, allowing him to completely vanish and become undetectable until offensive action is taken.

Spirit of the Journey (A):
    A specialized form of Instinct only possessed by Olwen due to her eventual nature as the goddess of roads. Just as she was able to guide Culhwch to the correct path to free her from her father, so too can she guide them through nearly every perilous situation they find themselves in.

Noble Phantasm:
    Gleif Pentyrreg: That Which can Cleave the Wind’s Head (B)
    Anti-Unit

A labrys said to be sharp and fast enough to draw blood from the very wind itself. Stolen from Ysbaddaden and given to Culhwch, this axe, due to mistranslation, has been often mistaken as a halberd, unintentionally qualifying him for the Lancer Class.

This axe can move fast enough to put even the speed of Lancers to shame, further enhanced when summoned in that Class. Due to this speed, Pentyrreg can even cause powerful gusts of wind by swinging it with the broadside out. It also makes it possible for him to have it in a resting position and instantly move it to slice off another’s head without warning, a fact that earned it its name. This tactic is one suited to the Assassin Class, and one Culhwch will often use as a surprise tactic.

Wynebgwrthucher: Evening’s face (B)
    Barrier

The pure white shield Arthur gave Culhwch when he sent him out with his men. This shield is a divine construct that wards off spirits and grants its wielder an immunity to curses of any sort. The true power, though, is in its name release, where it becomes an extremely powerful barrier that shields the user from the “impurities of the outside world”. This is born of its nature as being created under the watchful eye of the Virgin Mary, making it as pure as she and preventing it from being tainted. While it cannot remove threats such as Ea like Avalon, it acts in a similar way, able to dispel powerful attacks that aren’t holy in nature.

Olwen often carries this so Culhwch may keep his hands free to wield Pentyrreg, often working in tandem with him during combat situations.

Anoethau: A Journey of Forty Steps (C)
    Anti-Army

Olwen’s Noble Phantasm born from the tasks her husband was required to complete by her father in order to wed her. Were she to be summoned on her own as Watcher, Anoethau would be A rank and possess different effects.

Usually used as a last resort, this Noble Phantasm temporarily traps the enemy in a bounded field that forces them to complete forty impossible tasks before it dispels. These tasks, unlike Culhwch’s, are tailored to challenge each individual within, though it only creates tasks for a singular person. Meaning, should a group be trapped within, they can aid and likely make the tasks meant to challenge one almost child’s play.

Of course, as a bounded field, it can be destroyed and escaped with the right conditions, but most would have issue with such a thing due to the mental interference similar to Obsession it applies to all within.

Personality
    Culhwch is a straightforward man. Not as intelligent as his wife, but certainly clever and quick on his feet. Resourceful, tricky, and friendly to a fault, Culhwch bore a charm that those he traveled with took note of and enjoyed as he led them on his "quest". However, despite his seemingly carefree nature, he has an indomitable will and devotion to seeing things through to the end, never wavering once he has set a course, a feature his wife finds very attractive.

Olwen is the planner of the two, denoting her eventually ascension to goddess of journeys and roads. A warm woman with a liking for people with potential as well as an affection for the outside world, she is also intelligent and conniving at times with a mind that has a natural talent for creating trials and obstacles for people to overcome on their journeys, one she found after creating the forty tasks for her husband.

These two, when together (which is most of the time), are almost sickeningly sweet in how they interact. They may not shut out the world, but it's not hard to believe they do in how affectionate they are even when surrounded by others. There's something very enjoyable, however, in seeing two who have spent so long together yet still possess a unwavering and expressive love for one another. A connection forged through time, and one that could withstand anything as long as they're together.

Those with romantic issues can't stand the sight of them.

Relationships
    Artoria Pendragon (Saber): C: C-cousin? You were summoned too?
    O: Yes. Though, we should have expected this.

Bedivere: C: Thank you for your help. Couldn't have saved her without you.
    O: I can tell you've been on quite the journey. I'd love to hear about it.

Merlin: C: So, we aren't actually cousins?
    O: I told you he made it up as we did.

Lancelot: C: We heard about your... Well, you have our condolences.
    O: It's possible she qualified. Perhaps you can see her again.

Dioscuri: O: A pair of twins!
    C: Where did that come from?

Sir James Clark Ross & Lady Jane Franklin (Alter-Ego): O: Quite the unexpected pairing, wouldn't you agree?
    C: I think they balance each other out well.

Anne Bonny and Mary Read (Rider): C: Now there's an odd duo.
    O: And yet, one that works just as well.

Erec: C: It's quite hard to be away from loved ones, isn't it?

Deborah and Barak: C: You must be very happy to be summoned together.
    O: We act similarly, but you should show your affection more often.

Ciabhán: O: Such a troublesome road you walked, but your heart won't heal if you don't let it.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; May 14th, 2021 at 04:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Culhwch and Olwen:againa really good Arthorian complex servant and swweet couple ,though i would say that the last sentence in the personality section would definetetly be true to many servants in chaldea .

though i wonder in Wynebgwrthucher that a Shield of Britain has really something to do with Mary though thqat may be sounding heretical but the Standing of Mary in the Christian Religion could one let her call her a Goddess if we see the Christian Religion outo f the view of a Poltheistic Person or what do you say to this Morg ?

and you didnt answered me still > How is your oppinion About Merlin ? and if he could have something to do with the Weaponry of Arthoria ?

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    though i wonder in Wynebgwrthucher that a Shield of Britain has really something to do with Mary though that may be sounding heretical but the Standing of Mary in the Christian Religion could one let her call her a Goddess if we see the Christian Religion out of the view of a Polytheistic person or what do you say to this Morg?
    Careful who you ask. I'm a monotheist. I'm fairly certain it had to do with the influx of Christianity, as that happened to many Arthurian stories alongside Welsh and Celtic ones they incorporated into history. A fairly foolish habit of those, but also one that makes sense for the time. The original had a picture of Mary on it, but I decided to take a little liberty with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    and you didn't answered me still > How is your opinion About Merlin ? and if he could have something to do with the Weaponry of Arthoria?
    I like him. I have an understanding of his character, but enjoy him because it's not necessarily from a bad place, which may make it worse for some people. I can't really say here or there on weaponry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    On the Merodach point I will say that you aren't wrong, I did add it in mostly because I felt like it and the changes are intentionally to make it separate in how it is used, while also not making Gilgamesh's use of it in the 5th HGW something which it couldn't do. I figured from the start if I was going to give him Noble Phantasms other people had, I was going to do them differently enough to try and make stand on their own right. Merodach is a weird case in that technically we have seen it and know some things about it but there are varying X's that we don't understand. Technically speaking we know nothing about how Merodach works' we know that it can fire a sword beam and that it's the prototype of all swords of selection, but that doesn't give us many more clues.

The first question of the matter is that is Merodach just a prototype the swords of selection or is it representative model of Caliburn (and assumably Gram [as we have only seen the reforged version used by Sigurd] and the version from the gate of Babylon which Gilgamesh may not have used the true name to activate)? This is actually a big question and really gets a point I think some people forget, prototypes do not always represent the exact mechanisms and nature of later models IRL. I have an iPhone 7, and logically the original iPhone would be the prototype to all iPhones, but if you opened up an iPhone 7 and an original iPhone their circuitry may not look the same, different chips, different decisions based on when they were made and by who, heck the entire circuit board's layouts may be drastically different from each other. But this doesn't stop the iPhone being a prototype of the iPhone 7 it just means that varying aspects like the touchscreen interface, the processing power, apps, and such have been carried over and improved , while the mechanics of the system have shifted and changed. In other words different mechanisms to achieve the same effects (with Nasu as an example there may be dozens of spells which could fire a bolt of lightning, but all of them may work on radically different underlying mysteries).

Therefore saying that since Caliburn has the effect of firing a beam (without us very having seen the original version of Gram being used) that in no way means the mechanisms it uses must be identical to those of Merodach's is not factual. Additional consider this Gram is a demonic sword, Caliburn is a holy sword, and I think I have read Merodach is a demonic sword (but that may be Fanon), while holy swords and demonic swords are described as being similar "in both bringing glory and ruin to their wielders" that doesn't mean they are the same and this further indicates that despite being based an earlier model (Merodach) whoever made Caliburn took liberties to make it different in varying ways thus assuming that Merodach must be identical to Caliburn in every way (or the inverse) simply because one is a prototype of the other isn't true (as varying aspects may have been left on the cutting room floor).

But at a less technical level, I didn't just want to lift Merodach from Gilgamesh as I felt that would be both lazy and really would feel like Rider using someone else's weapon rather than finding it and trying to learn how to use it in his own unique way (like True Archer versus True Rider in how the use Goddess of War). Given I knew at least one way it could be used which I had to accommodate for if I didn't want to render 5 HGW non-canon that means I just had to make those creative choices regarding it's mechanisms by which the sword operates and how it can fire an energy beam. I even noted that it could be fired like a beam like Gilgamesh does (and it could just be he doesn't fully understand how the sword works [which would be in line with Gilgamesh not knowing how to use or bothering to activate most Noble phantasms [and also is in line with EMIYA and Shirou's describing him as an owner not a wielder of many weapons] when he fires them from his Gate] or saw no reason to use it any other way than he did [plus it's not like he monologued on the exact mechanics of how the weapon worked when he used it]) is well within it's capabilities, but that it just isn't merely the full scope of it's abilities as a weapon.

Really I just went for the angle of energy and electricity manipulation as we have a present for an word firing electrical sword beams (Clarent) and that would allow for creativity regarding Merodach at a mechanical level and it's abilities beyond that it fires a sword beam. I understand if you don't like it or may think it's bad, but that was just my choice on the matter.
    I think you misinterpreted my point.
    Basically, what I was saying was it didn't need this differention. Of course I wasn't trying to say they should be exactly the same. That's fairly foolish to assume. However, these added effects and the like were rather unneeded and only served the purpose to differentiate. Giving it lightning powers when those that come after it all follow the same general outline doesn't make a lot of logical sense. Why didn't they get powers more in line with that if the original had them? Why'd they only get beams?

Prototypes set the standard typically, and taking away that aspect for the swords after it don't make much sense. Whether it's demonic, holy, divine, or completely grounded to earth doesn't really change much when the two example we have, Gram and Caliburn, both in similar ways without much difference. That is, before Gram was reforged, but even then acts in ways similar to how Excalibur does which is technically the product of Caliburn which was a product of Gram which was a product of Merodach. Logically, Merodach isn't going to much different even given your iPhone example because, unlike the iPhone, those after were less powerful than Merodach, which makes it the gold standard that couldn't be achieved again, making a better example a universally praised movie with good sequels that don't quite reach the same heights.

Merodach didn't need lightning to make it different because it's the standard, meaning it's literally all those after it that should gain new features to make them different from it. Whether this is by holiness, demonisms, divinity, or earthliness.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post

In terms of a Grail War situation I would see Rider as someone who would work at his best as part of a team like Semiramis or would find a caster class servant like Medea (as they pose little risk to him, but he has good synergy with) to serve as an ally who can set up bounded fields and barriers thus reducing the risk of him getting shot out of the sky killed by a powerful anti-fortress noble phantasm (although those would still be a risk and require him to try and keep the Hanging Garden out of range of them and even Meadea's protection would likely mostly reduce the power of but not stop most NPs) and then start off by building a power base, creating a force by some means (his gate as caster, trying to take out servants which are lower risk to him but can get him NP which can foster his strength (Archer, Lancer, or Assassin) having him use his forces to test the waters against them and try to gather info about their masters.

Once he has that he could possibly take out Lancer and/or assassin's masters weakening both of them, wear down assassin with his forces (most assasssin's particularly Hassans if forced into combat seem better at 1 vs 1 instead of one vs many fights due to lacking anti-army techniques) then strike the final blow himself with Merodach or the like. Lancer would be similar except that he would use what he learned about how they fight from the earlier battle to tailor a strategy to wear them down before striking the kill. Archer would really depend on the archer and while he would still try to go for the master as that means an easier fight (that is if he can't take the master and control them like Semiramis did which he may be willing to try, but that would depend on how much he trust's the caster he's working with). In general he wouldn't try to fight Berserker or Saber until the end unless he has a very good opportunity for it as by then he has a stronger position to work off of. Kinda like a snowball rolling down a hill, small and plodding at first, with caution and care, but getting bigger and more dangerous (and also more bold [which could be exploited]) as the war nears it's end.

I'm not sure if Merodach was Marduk's sword, but it is named after him and I imagine there may a symbolic connection there, his gate of Babylon's more offensive options would really be limited to things like mystic codes, and a few lower end Noble phantasms he picked up in life, the main reason I didn't mention them is they really aren't anything special compared to UBW or Gil's Gate of Babylon (which as you can tell with both the limit on how many portals can be opened at once and not being able to shoot NPs out of them like arrows, Nebuchadnezzer's is much more a tool to Gove him more options that an offensive weapon by it's own right) and really I didn't bother thinking up too many ideas for what to put in it. Also as for why I didn't write the relation with Semiramis I didn't know what to write for it and up till now I didn't know or possibly forgot that detail.

As Caster he would be kinda like Caster of Black except without the major issue of needing to find good resoruces as the Treasury gives him the resources to fuel the Gate of Ishtar, Berserker he would be more in line with a warlord with a NP that would be able to destroy temples and cites and would have the ability to unfailingly destroy Solomon's temple (as he did that in myth and that's what the Noble phantasm is based upon) (although how that would/would not effect the pocket dimension is a topic I will leave open ended), Saver is an anomaly and the kind of thing he would only be eligible for in a lostbelt (although thinking on it that seems to be a bit of a stretch and I have another character in that hypothetical lostbelt scenario more fitting of the Saver class, so I might scrap that), and as Saber he would still be arrogant and hubristic and seek out riches and such, yet not be filled with the view as people as objects or the military mindset of him as a rider (kinda like Kid Gil versus adult Gil). Faker would essentially make people think that Nebuchadnezzar is Gilgamesh due to both of their myths having ties to Babylon, both having the gate of Babylon, etc. but there would also be moments where Nebu would essentially fight with himself over "is that something Gilgamesh would do versus is that what I would do".

On that end of how Jimmu and Nebuchadnezzar II, Oh they would want to kill each other in a couple hours to days flat. Even when Nebuchadnezzar is trying to be as "respectful" as possible (Gilgamesh and Cyrus) he still comes off as an utterly pretentious jerk and his mindset of wanting to basically conquer and rule over all the world through force would likely set off alarm bells in Jimmu's head (not to mention his offers of potentially letting Jimmu work as a regional enforcer rather than a seeing him as a king would be seen as highly insulting) which also wouldn't sit well with how respectful he would be versus Nebuchadnezzar. And that's if Nebuchadnezzar tries to be respectful as seen with Iskander he can be an enormously rude and insulting to the point where I would almost consider his ability to anger people (particularly by appraising them like objects or being so blatantly insulting) a talent in it's own right. Just like Gilgamesh wouldn't like nor probably tolerate being around Nebuchadnezzar (unless he were kid form and even then he may get sick of him) other kings and rulers like Gilgamesh (or kings and rulers in general) probably couldn't stand the guy.

Also I'm just checking here that you got the response back for the pm
    Thank ou Fortune i got your message i have just seen that i must again make some space in the Folder . About him in a Grailwar i can see he can be very dangerous and powerfull though at the same time has he many weaknesss like he is not very used in martial direct fight , i mean no Hand to Hand Combat skills and his personality lets him be quite vulnerable as a other servant like my Burebista would upon his provokations him get the "i crush your damn skull you Bastard " drive and i doubt he can dodge such a fast strike .

and just out of curiousity what would NEvukadnezzar think should he Encounter "Wrangel" like had the Babylonia People to his time still knew of Elephants ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Careful who you ask. I'm a monotheist. I'm fairly certain it had to do with the influx of Christianity, as that happened to many Arthurian stories alongside Welsh and Celtic ones they incorporated into history. A fairly foolish habit of those, but also one that makes sense for the time. The original had a picture of Mary on it, but I decided to take a little liberty with that.

I like him. I have an understanding of his character, but enjoy him because it's not necessarily from a bad place, which may make it worse for some people. I can't really say here or there on weaponry.

I hope that i didnt sounded disrespectfull ist just that from a certain viewpoint it is comparable but like you said ,i know that the Arthorian mytho complex is presumably the with the Christian Idealogy and worldview developed from a foundation of Ancient Celtic Myths but to a stronger Degree then the Ulster and other Irish Myth complexes were there still the Elements of the former Religiousity and spirituality is viewable , like with Wynebgwrthucher may be formerly once be named a Ancient Goddess whose Name was later replaced by the Christian Mary . Again i hope i havent sounded disrespectfull .

beside although from what i saw in the anime Adaption of Babylonia and the info from clps of the game and wiki is Merlin for me a quite mysterious charackter like i in Ritsukas Place had many Questions i would want to ask him and some would be quite direct i say . About the Weaponry i think that some Weapons could have made their Way to Britain through the Roman Campaigns over the centuries . So i go with this Explanation i would sa and that then over the time they could have found their way to Arthorias Weapon and Treasury .

beside do you plan to make also some other non Artorian Britain servants like Irish or Scotish or do you plan to make perhaps a Percifal or Kay servant ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 28th, 2021 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Honestly got a couple questions that involve the nature of this thread and may or may not spark some ideas.

1: Besides Jesus and a number of people and groups involved in Buddhism, who else would qualify for Saver?

2: Besides Kalki, Líf and Lífþrasir, and Maitreya, who else would qualify as a Servant from the future (besides any Type-Moon characters)?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Honestly got a couple questions that involve the nature of this thread and may or may not spark some ideas.

1: Besides Jesus and a number of people and groups involved in Buddhism, who else would qualify for Saver?

2: Besides Kalki, Líf and Lífþrasir, and Maitreya, who else would qualify as a Servant from the future (besides any Type-Moon characters)?
    I recently wrote up Kvasir as a Saver based on how his self-sacrifice fundamentally transformed/improved the human condition by passing knowledge of the arts down to mankind. Otherwise I think some people here speculated that Gretchen might qualify for the Class due to her legend of saving Faust from damnation, albeit one who specializes in saving a single person she cherishes rather than humanity as a whole.

Any Servant from the Book of Revelation (including the Horsemen, Antichrist, Whore of Babylon, etc) could qualify as Servants from the future given it's at least commonly interpreted to foretell events occurring in the far future. In fact I once toyed with an idea where instead of abstract personifications of their concept like Pale Rider the "Horsemen" might instead be infamous figures from the future who got identified with a particular Horseman due to their legend closely coinciding with it (for instance War being a legendary mercenary or arms-dealer, Pestilence being a bioweapon terrorist, etc).

Blog Entries
    I got a weird Saver in the back of my mind. Maybe that's the one people finally see I've gone too far in my mania. Probably not gonna do it for a while. I'll only allow myself to crash and burn at my peak.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post

I think to find the answer yourself you should look into mythologies and religions who have a vision of Ragnarök/Apocalypse as well and most likely they will qualify under both points. In other words look at the Eschatology of them and find inspirations.
    Ad hoc I only now of Zoroastrian mythology that tells the story of 3 Saoshyants that reappear in the future when the earth will be reborn. But well they are the rough precursor of abrahamic religion so it is natural.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Yeshua: Pretty well-done. I've naturally seen a bunch of sheets for this guy here and elsewhere but you had some fairly unique takes on his personality and NPs. That he rejects his own divinity to distance himself from his vengeful "Father" and instead become a hero that helps humanity is an interesting, albeit obviously blasphemous take on Jesus. Sounds like he'd get along with my Saber Antichristus Servant since they both rebelled against a tyrannical God to ensure the growth and betterment of humanity, even if they come at it from differing perspectives.

I have to say I'm a bit unclear how his Lance Of Longinus NP works though. It sounds like once he throws the spear it automatically chases after the enemy, then he gains separately a stat-boost and Clairvoyance and can also manipulate blood and water in his surroundings (but only as long as the spear is out flying?). It seems a jumble of effects that don't neatly mesh together or fit the Lance's legend but just got arbitrarily stacked on to be cool. Frankly since he never actually wielded this NP in life and already has a spear NP through The Perfect Scapegoat I think you could scrap this one.

Also the FCs you provided aren't showing up correctly. Might want to work on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh, the sheet I commented on appears to have just disappeared. Weird.

It seems that there were some problems with the sheet, i also took note of the suggestions given by @Roydgolden to change something. Anyway, that's my first servant, enjoy.

Servant Class: Lancer
    Faceclaim

Parameters:
    Strenght: B
    Agility: A
    Endurance: A
    Mana: E-A++
    Luck: E-A++
    Noble Phantasm: C-A+

Class Skills
    [
    Magic Resistance: D ++
    Magic resistance comparable to that offered by an amulet that can repel mana. It increases in the face of phenomena related to spiritual presence and demonic possessions, giving it an advantage against these forms of mystery.
    ]

Personal skills
    [
    Counter Hero: A
    Limited and localized as Counter Prophet, a variant of the skill, it only works against important figures in religion connected to the divine, such as Prophets, Gods and Demigods, lowering their parameters of two ranks each and stripping them of their charisma skill.
    “Quite ironic indeed that I ended up with such a skill, considering the way in which I’ve been remembered…”

True Name Discernment: D
    As a scholar that studied the principles of the Torah, Lancer has a medium chance to recognize Heroic spirits from the Old Testament based on their Noble Phantasms and Skills.
    ]

Noble Phantasm
    [
    Miracle of the Trinity
    Fully Man and Fully God
    Range: 0-5
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A man born of a virgin thanks to the Spirit of God, whose nature is both fully human and divine. An inexplicable paradox, the mystery of which is the basis of the religious faith of millions of people.
    How could the infinite essence of God be enclosed in a human body?
    How could God himself die, and then rise again?
    Lancer himself does not know exactly how this is possible, and the memories of his last days of life are very confused, partly for the pain he felt in those moments, and partly for the legends and tales that ended up flowing into the spirit. heroic of Jesus of Nazareth, the last messiah.
    However, he only knows that, evoked in the grail war, the thaumaturgical powers he possessed in life are always present, and amplified: if when he was alive he had to pray to YWH to perform these wonders, now his only will to perform them necessary, and he can heal, exorcise, and multiply the natural elements as he wishes, with only the limit of mana needed to do so.
    Curiously, the parameters of Luck, Mana and Divinity also fluctuate according to his ability and how much he wants to go to use it.
    Lancer prefers not to abuse these gifts, fearing that he will sin of avarice and incur the wrath of the Father, the Jewish god YWH, whose voice can be heard from time to time, thanks to another effect of the noble phantasm ...
    “Oh, my goodness. Dad, I'm afraid you'll have to use an iron fist against these sinners. Or rather ... The fists. "
    Noble Phantasm Jesus.jpg

The connection with the father allows to evoke ... this being, able to get his hands dirty with the violence that Lancer himself would always and in any case deny. The Spirit cannot separate from Lancer beyond a two-meter radius, within which it can stun any opponent with terrible bursts of punches.
    Despite trying to point this out, Lancer denies that this power is inspired by works of the modern era, insisting that this way of attacking was described in one of the books of the Torah that have not come down to us.

The Perfect Scapegoat
    The Cross of the Innocent
    Range: 0-50
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    A prophet disowned by his people, sacrificed to the God of violence.
    The uncomfortable voice of an outcast who, showing the hatred and hypocrisy of his people, became a victim.
    It was not the first time that similar events had happened, but history has meant that only one of them was raised to the level of a God.
    This Noble Phantasm is a wooden cross, with a much smaller and thinner appearance than the torture instrument used on it, which can be used as a spear. Its effect is to connect Lancer's body to that of the opponent, allowing him to share the wounds. Each blow suffered by Lancer manifests itself directly on the opponent's body until the two fight. The Noble Phantasm, however, only works for purely physical attacks, such as those suffered by Lancer during his torture, forcing him to pay attention to the type of wounds suffered in battle. Due to the cross being the "instrument of torture that killed god itself" it has powerful anti-divine properties, which make the rather simple weapon extremely lethal to divine servants.

Revelation
    Return of the Messiah
    Range: 1-999
    Type: Anti-Evil
    His second coming, announced in the stories handed down by his disciples.
    When the Lord returns to Earth, this will take place to eradicate the Evil One forever, the Prince of this world and Lord of Lies. Accompanied by his angels and the heavenly hosts granted him by the Father, the Son will fight in the final struggle to destroy this world, creating New Heavens and a New Earth.
    Obviously, Jesus could not have imagined that his image would be mythologized to such an extent.
    The dreams of millions of men for the ultimate retribution against evil have made a simple Jewish prophet who wished to teach the values of peace and humility to all, an incarnate divinity and eager for revenge against the wicked.
    Even just activating this Noble Phantasm will require the use of a command spell, regardless of the exorbitant cost to activate it, making it very impractical in battle.
    But in the event that the master were to force Jesus to use it, he would lose consciousness of himself and of the grail war: on the contrary, he would change into a form full of mystery and divinity, letting himself be possessed by the spirit of the Father present in him, becoming a simple one. slave.
    The stature would be magnified by exceeding the kilometer in height and would move to heaven, sitting on a throne formed by the angels evoked thanks to his new power, and over which he would have absolute authority.
    The shining light of the Father, who acts as a sort of perpetual engine of mana, a rift in the very fabric of the world, would completely envelop this celestial presence while the corrupted world is devastated by the purifying flames of the man-God.
    Every sin detested by YWH and Jesus immediately becomes a death sentence for every single human in the world, while the few pure people are immediately kidnapped to heaven to join the heavenly hosts as God's spiritual soldiers. In this form neither the master nor the grail war count for nothing for Lancer, who will remain focused only on his goal until he has accomplished it: to become the Lord of Heaven, reigning forever on the right hand of the Father.
    Obviously, the complete activation of the Phantasm is an extreme circumstance, which could only occur with a source of mana large enough already at the start: every human master would simply end up dying drained from the first phases of activation, and without connecting perfectly to the Father, even Jesus. himself could not last for more than ten minutes in this form.
    ]

Lore
    [
    Lancer's real name is Yeshua, the anointed of the lord, son of God.
    He could not believe, having reached the throne of the gods, what his teachings had led to.
    By observing from above the millennia of history following his death, he could hear and see the faithful who continually invoked his name, singing songs, building places of worship.
    But also by exterminating his own brothers, and distorting his message to humanity to increase his own power.
    How could he be happy with his present condition?
    Humanity, having reached a new era, had forgotten its gods, preventing them from influencing human affairs and guiding their actions.
    He would have remained forever to perceive with clarity the infinite sufferings of a dying and corrupt humanity, which despite the progress still trudged on the road to peace and justice.
    One day he would return, and with the power of the god whose name he was now inevitably bound to, he would punish the wicked, torturing their souls forever.
    No. Men were this too.
    He remembered the day they tied him to that cross, torturing and killing him.
    Even now, Lancer felt nothing but pity for his enemies.
    "I will never let your arrogance and wickedness triumph, Father!"
    The son renounced the crown offered to him by his father, and decided to fully embody his ideal of love and perfection.
    He would have been a simple man among men, living among his brothers to spread his message.
    It doesn't matter how many times he is mocked, tortured, killed.
    He was and would remain the last of the servants.
    And so it was that Yeshua became a heroic spirit, together with the greatest heroes of humanity, forever renouncing the possibility of carrying out the apocalypse on Earth.
    “They will have to remain free as they were created. No contemptuous deity will ever rule over them! "
    But the link with YWH is not something that can be erased, and if evoked as a servant, a trace of this link remains even in its degraded form of servant.
    ]

Personality
    [
    Lancer is a quiet type with wavy black hair and brown skin, who resurrected (again) in the modern world, will always put the health of every human being in the grail war first.
    He will see his evocation as an accident, at most a fortuitous coincidence thanks to which he will have the opportunity to interact with the humans of the Earth, after centuries of distance.
    He will immediately show great curiosity towards literature, devouring books after books, not unlike a certain Rider-class servant from another grail war. His passion for human psychology will inevitably lead him to works with a clear philosophical imprint, whose complexity, he fears, could frighten his master and dissuade him from engaging in these works.
    He would be very disappointed by the presence and influence that religions continue to exert in today's society, repudiating the exclusive attitude sometimes assumed by his own faithful, believing that every human should focus first of all on doing the good of their brothers, only and solely for the love that everyone must feel for humanity.
    His strategy in the war would be to seek, against all odds, a dialogue with everyone, and come to an agreement so that none of the masters have to suffer.
    “We servants are just empty shells. Skeletons, corpses, vestiges of a bygone age that must give way to you, living men. "
    However, he is not so naive as to believe that it is always possible to avoid getting your hands dirty.
    If he were to meet someone truly evil, especially a servant, he would not hesitate to destroy him with all his might, aware that the existence of beings like him, in this world, is nothing more than an aberration.
    He has no desire of his own for the grail.
    But maybe, he would use it to ask forgiveness to his mother, that suffered a great deal from his execution.
    ]

Blog Entries
    It's strange that the FCs do show now, but only when I'm logged on. I guess it's fine, though I'm not sure how you managed to do that. Also, while I get it's meant to be a reference just outright using Star Platinum as a FC for his first NP feels kind of uninspired and not really fitting IMO. I think Unzan from Touhou would make a better choice, as he's also a "summonable spirit who can fight for you" and has a much closer resemblance to how the Judeo-Christian God is stereotypically portrayed. Here's an image of him you could use as the FC. (Might want to spoiler-tag though as it's a bit big).

Blog Entries
    here for the jojo

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    *snip*
    Once again I am late to the party, but I felt obligated to comment that not only is Robert Hubert pretty damn cool, but shout out to the Brimstone FC in his NP. That comic was good as hell... pun partially intended.

I am editing this post as I catch up further rather than immediately making a new one because holy shit, Vance, I really love what you've done with Lizzie. It's simple... and yet extremely effective. THIS is the kind of thing I wanted to see in my 'horror' contest prompt! Literally the archetype of a slasher you can never properly put down, she's hacking through your door again in no time. I'm a sucker for it.

(Motivates me to work on my own Lizzie, who I've given a rather different spin on... or just any servant. I opened big with Lewis and won, and now I'm letting the momentum die. Hm.)

And the idea of Dante as a Foreigner is pretty fun. Pretty easy to turn any major religious figure into one by this formula, but I've a soft spot for ol' Dante. It's not quite what you went for, but the idea of his Divine Comedy being twisted into a Lovecraftian Dreamland is pretty funny to me. Nice one, NMR.
    Last edited by realcasually; March 30th, 2021 at 12:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    opening with a high is nice and stuff, but expectations are high as well. But you have nothing left to prove, just start again with a servant that caught your interest. Or someone related to you last sheet. Do the Morg and make an own Sheetematic Universe. Or look for someone to make a sheet with in a joint effort if that helps you perhaps.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Join the dark side, RC. Embrace the random impulse to make servants that make people roll their eyes more than anything else.