Page 7495 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 649569957395744574857490749374947495749674977500750575457595 ... LastLast
Results 149,881 to 149,900 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    What's the kanji for the Dread Spirits inside Erice in Requiem?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    邪霊

The beginning and the end are cut from the same cloth etc etc.

夜属 Nightkin
    About how long does it take for a Magus to replenish their magical energy?

Like if someone like Rin, Shirou or Aoko used up most of their magical energy, how long would it take for it to be full again, assuming they don't absorb any mana. Do we know roughly how long that would take, as in is it a matter of hours, days, weeks or even longer?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    After Sakura sucks Rin dry, Rin's back to normal after a day sleeping interred in Tohsaka land. Since that was an optimal method of magical energy recovery, I assume it takes longer than a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    I have a difficult question, did the Fate Stay Night manga with the Fergus Shirou aka muscle gain ever showed Shirou's parents? The Heaven's Feel manga showed outlines of Shirou's parents and I was wondering if the old manga did the same. It is difficult because the manga never got fully translated and brought overseas due to low popularity and Tokyopop shuting down, so I can't just buy the rest of the volumes to find out.
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    After Sakura sucks Rin dry, Rin's back to normal after a day sleeping interred in Tohsaka land. Since that was an optimal method of magical energy recovery, I assume it takes longer than a day.
    That, but also in HF somehow she's able to toss out her 1k mana, suck 1k mana from an alternate world, refill on that in half a second, then toss it out again.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    That, but also in HF somehow she's able to toss out her 1k mana, suck 1k mana from an alternate world, refill on that in half a second, then toss it out again.
    That is her total istantaneous output.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    At the same time it apparently take years for Rin to build herself up to max capacity.

But really it's probably a matter of how much you can top yourself off in your personal tank from extra od.

Versus how much you can process into magical energy and then use from mana.

夜属 Nightkin
    If it depnds on Mana absorption, wouldn't shirou have been unable to restore any real amount, since he was using magecraft from his od reserves daily for years?

Shirou can’t utilize mana at all so

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    That is her total istantaneous output.
    There's a tap. The tap is connected to a water tank, the tank is connected to an inflow pipe.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

夜属 Nightkin
    Do we have any actual examples of what Formalcraft can actually acomplish?

I get the concept behind it, being magecraft fueled by mana outside the body and activated through rituals and offerings, but do we have any concrete example of what it can actually do?

Quote Originally Posted by aAlouda View Post
    Do we have any actual examples of what Formalcraft can actually acomplish?

I get the concept behind it, being magecraft fueled by mana outside the body and activated through rituals and offerings, but do we have any concrete example of what it can actually do?
    I think the ritual summon Iskandar accomplished by Waver could be an example for that kind of magecrafts. Because it for weak users so we dont get many chances to see and cost much time.

夜属 Nightkin
    Nah, what Waver did was a standard servant summoning, he just used chicken blood to draw the circle, the same way Ryuunosuke used Human blood or Tohsaka used melted gems, the actual summoning spell is still mostly cast by the Greater Grail with it's own supply of mana.

And yeah I get what you mean, I just think it's weird that I can't find any single example of it actually being used, like you'd imagine someone like waver would use it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by aAlouda View Post
    Nah, what Waver did was a standard servant summoning, he just used chicken blood to draw the circle, the same way Ryuunosuke used Human blood or Tohsaka used melted gems, the actual summoning spell is still mostly cast by the Greater Grail with it's own supply of mana.

And yeah I get what you mean, I just think it's weird that I can't find any single example of it actually being used, like you'd imagine someone like waver would use it all the time.
    The idea of Formal Crafts is based on already made concept so standard servant summoning still count, mana outside in environment is secondary source same as from Greater Grail. The main thing also is it cost much time for user, if I remember right, Waver and Ryunosuke need a lot time, more than Rin.

Waver always has his "beloved" sister casted greater spell for him in most of situations so Formal Craft is unnecessary or just let Gray go on head to head battle so he just used single action spells.

A question: In the Normal End in Heaven's Feel where Shirou died it is said that Rin follow with her life, needed to continue with the Tohsaka lineage so she have a child that was taugh by Sakura so she married with some mage. Is this a constant in other routes as apparently aside of HF True End Shirou still goes to being Archer or something similar but not quite the same and Rin still need to continue the Tohsaka lineage or leave it to die for good.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    A question: In the Normal End in Heaven's Feel where Shirou died it is said that Rin follow with her life, needed to continue with the Tohsaka lineage so she have a child that was taugh by Sakura so she married with some mage. Is this a constant in other routes as apparently aside of HF True End Shirou still goes to being Archer or something similar but not quite the same and Rin still need to continue the Tohsaka lineage or leave it to die for good.
    Shirou never became Archer in any of the routes.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because Archer is a failed version of Shirou.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Shirou never became Archer in any of the routes.
    Personal headcanon - Demiya is Shirou from the superhero ending.