Page 182 of 620 FirstFirst ... 82132172177180181182183184187192232282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider of Exhaustion

"Answer me, Master, are you worthy of keeping all that you have?"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: True/Neutral
    Region: China
    Height: 182cm
    Weight: 80kg
    Dislikes: Liars, thieves, hoarders
    Talent: Giving and taking money
    Armaments: Spear
    Natural Enemy: Gilgamesh

Stats

Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: A

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(A-): Cancels offensive magecraft of great ritual and thaumaturgy level directed at Rider. While his Divinity grants him a high level of Magic Resistance, the anecdote of him perishing due to a curse leaves him susceptible to such malignant spells.

Riding(A++): The ability to ride mounts and vehicles, it is possible for Rider to operate all vehicles and beasts freely. In addition, regarding the Dragon Kinds, it should originally not be possible for one to manage them with the Riding Skill, but it is possible for Rider to exceptionally ride them, so that he can make proper use of his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills

Divinity(A): The measure of whether one hasDivine Spiritaptitude or not. A powerful warrior that obtained Divine Power in life, Rider was invested as the God of Wealth and Pestilence after his death, granting him an A rank in this Skill.

Creation of Heaven(B): The powers gifted to him by the Jade Emperor for his cultivation of the Dao (The Way), being represented by the Hexagram of Qian. This allows Rider to produce and command lighting, as well as fortifying his body against physical damage.

Golden Rule(Authority)(A): The Authority permitted to him as a God of Money, it is not the ability to gather riches but rather the power to create them from thin air. Any kind of currency, be it modern or old, can I simply manifested by Rider at his will. Paper money, coins, bars of gold, gems and even Salt will just appear in his hands.

Austere Protection(B): A Skill representing Rider resolve in siding with his dear friend even as they fought in the name of a despot tyrant. It is a skill that increases all of Rider's parameters so long as he never goes against his Master's orders. Should he do so, not only will he lose this boost, but his Creation of Heaven skill will also be sealed.

Noble Phantasm

Mysterious Altar of the Orthodox Unity
    Zhengyi Xuantan

Rider's first Noble Phantasm, representing his position as overseer of the "Altar of the Dragon and Tiger". It is the Noble Phantasm that qualifies him to the Rider Class and it gives him not one but two powerful mounts, a Phantasmal Black Tiger and a grandiose Black Dragon.

The first mount, the Black Tiger, is used by Rider as his primary mount. It is a Divine Phantasmal Beast with stats matching those of a servant and a level of Mystery surpassing any of the current eras, making it impervious to modern magecraft. The Tiger is the King of Beasts in Chinese Mythology and is considered the only creature capable of fighting a Dragon. Because of this, it can let out a roar that robs opponents of their will to fight and puts them at Rider's mercy.

The second mount, the Black Dragon, is used more like a trump card as its mana cost is more severe. Dragons in Chinese culture are considered heavenly creatures, symbolizing power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it. While the stats of it are relatively the same as those of the Tiger, the Dragon also has access to a powerful breath weapon of the Ice element that is capable of instantly freezing a whole platoon of enemies in an instant.

Both of these mounts are quite costly, so while he is capable of deploying both at the same type, Rider will usually choose not to do so, as to not put his Master in danger. Still, should the enormous cost of simultaneous deployment be somehow paid, Rider becomes a terrifying being capable of singlehandedly laying waste to entire armies at once.

Lieutenant Marshal of the Divine Clouds
    Shenxiao Fushuai

Rider's second Noble Phantasm. While he is venerated as God of Money that brings wealth and good luck to all deserve, his real function is that of a God of Plague who takes the wealth of those undeserving of it, leaving them with nothing.

When activated, it creates a Boundary Field where all Servants lose access to their most precious treasures, their Noble Phantasm. Furthermore, they are constantly drained of their valuable resources (Mana) until they are left completely exhausted.

It is possible to resist the Noble Phantasm sealing effect by having a rank of Divinity that is superior to Rider's or by simply having higher a luck stat and passing a Luck check, but the mana drain is unavoidable. It is also possible to bypass the sealing effect if one possesses a Noble Phantasm that is cannot be considered "Precious", but such a thing would be incredibly rare, if it even exists at all.

Background

Zhao Gongming, also known as Zhao the Marshall or simply "Caishen", was a Taoist hermit elevated to the position of Military God of Money after his death. He is a popular figure throughout all of Chinese culture, but is featured more prominently in the book "The Investiture of the Gods".

In life, Rider reclused himself in the mountains and practiced the Dao until he was awarded vast Magical powers. He had a friend in Wen Zhong, which was a general for the cruel and decadent King of Zhou. Wen Zhong asked Rider for his help in fighting the King of Wu. Despite knowing that the King of Zhou was not deserving of his position anymore, Rider nonetheless accepted and pursued his friend into battle.

He swept the battlefield with his magical abilities and no one in the opposite army proved themselves capable of even laying a finger into Rider. Desperate, the King of Wu's chief strategist Jiang Zi Ya finally understood that, since Rider's powers were too great for him to be defeated directly, he would need to be defeated indirectly through underhanded trickery. A Taoist Master taught Taoist Sorcery to Jiang Zi Ya, which was employed in order to kill Rider with Black Magic. Through a ritual where an Effigy of Rider was sacrificed, he eventually died.

After a long fight, Wu defeated Zhou and the war ended. However, Jiang Zi Ya was chastised by Yuanshi Tianzhu, the Primeval Lord of Heaven, for having brought the death of honorable men through underhand tactics. Jiang Zi Ya was ordered to canonized the deads into deities, and after the process of deification was complete, Rider was made God of Wealth.

Personality

Rider is a very calm and polite man that carries himself with a strong posture. As the God of Money, he has great insight into the true value of both objects and people, and is capable of being surprisingly humble for one who has reached his level of Divinity.

He doesn't like thieves, nor does he likes liars. In fact, all of those who acquired their money through unsavory means are Rider's sworn enemies. He also hates those who hoard their treasures for themselves, and his personality is completely incompatible with one "King of Heroes".

When it comes to his Master, Rider is completely loyal regardless of who he is serving. Be it a Hero of Justice or a despicable monster, he will follow any orders without question. Still, he will not harm innocents unless directly and promptly ordered to.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fate/'s Nezha and Daji follow a pattern of feeling a bit more accurate to Houshin Engi (90's Shounen Jump semi-parodical adaption of The Investiture of the Gods) than to the actual Investiture, so seeing Kongming being played this straight caught me completely off-guard. Houshin is one of favorite manga of all time, and very blatantly one of Nasu's as well, so I'm taking this chance to give it a huge recommendation to everyone in this thread. It's incarnation of Kongming as a flamboyant and fabulously bloodthirst monster Xian makes for a delightful mid-boss.

On a second side note: due to the series constantly going full force with Indo-Sino-Japanese syncretism, Fate/ Kongming is 90% guaranteed to be Daikokuten, meaning a canon version of him already appeared as Riyo Caster of all things.

Blog Entries
    ...the rats are Daikokuten?

EDIT:
    Though I suppose that a Berserker Gongming would be closer to his Hoshin Engi portrayal.
    Last edited by Dragolord09; May 18th, 2021 at 10:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    ...the rats are Daikokuten?

EDIT:
    Though I suppose that a Berserker Gongming would be closer to his Hoshin Engi portrayal.
    No, when he said Riyo Caster, he actually meant Riyo Gudako AS a Caster herself. The rats somehow turned Gudako into a Caster servant that carries around a bag and a mallet. I wouldn't count on that version to ever be used in something else or even factor on what Kongming/Daikokuten or any of the related gods are like tho. The rats may appear in other things, but I doubt Gudakokuten will

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:56 PM.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    So I've got a backlog of these things, Part 1 of 3 go.

Issac Newton:
    I'm a bit mixed on this one, I like the lore, and I like the interactions with Robert Hooke, and I do enjoy the unique nature of the Grid of Vulcan I do have some qualms with the sheet. The personal skills are standard, not bad, but there's nothing unexpected here, I would have at least expected a personal skill about maybe the story of the apple given you referenced it as a skill (maybe some kind of skill where he is able to come up with discoveries based on a luck checked based on events he observes and sees, or something), and the lack of anything related to his studies in mathematics (which Archimedes already has one), or his work in optics is rather disappointing. I also do appreciate that you didn't just make it so that Newton a member of the clock tower or something like that, but I would have also preferred if maybe you leaned a bit more into Newton as a caster who doesn't really use magic, possibly not giving him territory creation (or it at a low rank), making it so that his item construction doesn't require magical items or energy at a cost of limiting what he can make, etc. As it is it feels like despite his backstory seeming him as someone who stood in the lens of human history and only dabbled with magecraft, his sheet is more similar to your traditional caster class servant.
    That's a pretty fair assessment. I mean, I'd say there's some pretty solid cases he follows from canon-- I wrote it in that he was a lot better at alchemy (and that it was a lot more real) than the public knew, so Item Construction was pretty valid. I figure he's one of those 'close enough' cases kinda like Murasaki is, where his abilities are boosted by virtue of being summoned in the class. The apple I saved for his Bond CE, and I never would have thought of that skill, no. I felt like the standard skills suited him fine. The reason there's no maths or optics skills is because that would be too hard to think about and the gravity shit was really obvious, sooooo that's what you're gettin'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Jokes aside, it really is that I'm just not smart enough to work with concepts like that, so this is all I could cook up. It was only ever meant to be a companion to the much better Hooke sheet anyway. The only parts I'm GENUINELY proud of are the NP and the personality, so I'm glad you like those. The rest is just there to prop them up, really.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    No, when he said Riyo Caster, he actually meant Riyo Gudako AS a Caster herself. The rats somehow turned Gudako into a Caster servant that carries around a bag and a mallet. I wouldn't count on that version to ever be used in something else or even factor on what Kongming/Daikokuten or any of the related gods are like tho. The rats may appear in other things, but I doubt Gudakokuten will
    No, I meant exactly what I said. Caster's profile states they're someone who uses rats as familiars, and is summoned as the rats here instead of their true form. The rats giving Daikokuten items to their modded Gudako is just the confirmation for Caster's True Name.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One Question i search after (if possible anime style) Greek Warrior respectively Scholar philosopher Pictures for my nexxt servants has someone one or two possible Pictures ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No, I meant exactly what I said. Caster's profile states they're someone who uses rats as familiars, and is summoned as the rats here instead of their true form. The rats giving Daikokuten items to their modded Gudako is just the confirmation for Caster's True Name.
    I mean the rats are still not Daikokuten, just their familiars, and Daikokuten's true form is something else.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    "My container might seem odd at first glance."
    "But it makes sense if you think about it."

“So, who’s gonna be the lucky lady tonight?”

"The Demon of Love"

Class: Lancer
    Other Classes: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Historical Fact

Height: 6’7 (185cm)
    Weight: 150 lbs (68 kg)

Natural Enemy: Queen Medb
    Attribute: Man
    Trait: Servant, Human, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: His lance, his "lance"

Parameters

STR: E

END: D

AGI: C

MANA: D

LUCK: A

NP: C+

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (C+): Having received magical protections from a witch in his youth he is protected from spells three verses or less and is particularly resistant to magecraft of European origin.

Bond 1
    One of the great lovers of history, Lancer is well traveled, well read, and well spoken. A roguish adventurer who has been on both sides of the law, lived in both opulence and poverty, enjoyed the company of the noteworthy and the notorious alike, was devoted to God yet indulged in many vices, and bedded a lot of women.

Bond 2

Source: Historical Fact
    Region: Venice, Republic of Venice
    Dislikes: Not getting his own way
    Aliases: Count of Farussi, Chevalier de Seingalt, “Jack”
    Catalyst: An early draft of a memoir, found within Dux Chateau.

Lancer is a compulsive gambler and will never pass up a drink offer.

Bond 3
    Lancer’s memoir is one of history’s most comprehensive texts on European social life, owing to the width and breadth of his own life experiences. He was once a directionless youth who was ousted from his clergy and wandered aimlessly throughout Venice, until he saved the life of a nobleman who was about to fall victim to malpractice. Although possessing no formal training in magecraft, the half-remembered treatment he had received when he was a child was enough to save the nobleman. His reward? Money, social status and the first steps of the adventure of a lifetime.

Bond 4
    Personal Skills

Alluring Dialogue (B): A skill similar to Alluring Euphony only applied to formal conversation rather than singing. An intellectual (self-proclaimed) of many fields, many will find some common interest with him and hang on his every word.

I assure you that I am a very interesting person.

Devil’s Sugar (B): The true devil who uses the power of “seduction and excitement” while not falling to the devil. Although Lancer bounced from one bed to the next, he never saw his eternal soul as being at-risk and he died a devout Christian. Memetically, the legend of his life has painted him as a modern benign demon. He is a party boy who boasts the morale of male allies that want to emulate him. Women who resist his advances receive a nerf to their morale as they hate having to work with him.

Alright boys! Let me tell you about ‘The Game’...

Inherent Wisdom (D-): A skill that shows unparalleled natural knowledge, save for those that are a burden to the body. Many skills can be practically demonstrated at a proficiency of E-rank, though skill failures become more common with more advanced applications. Although possessing a library of nearly all known life-experiences a man could have in his time, his applicable knowledge is surface level at best. Among his favourite skills to use are Love Spot, Gambler and Appreciation of the Arts.

O-of course I know Kabbalah! Just uh...give me until next week to make your golems…”

Bond 5

Story of My Life
    ~All Man’s Experiences; His Victories and His Follies~

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: ~
    Max. Targets: N/A

The memoir of Lancer’s life, and effectively a treatise on European life. Although the published version details his life from boyhood to old-age, an unpublished copy that tells his entire life story, birth until death, was found, seemingly having been written by him. How such a thing is possible is unknown to Magus society, but perhaps his claims of being an occultist were much more founded than originally thought and he possessed some form of clairvoyance that allowed him to recall every single thing he lived through and record them in exact detail.

Passively this grants Lancer a low-rank in Inherent Wisdom. Although seen as a polymath in his time, his knowledge was very basic at best and he mostly coasted on his sheer charisma and reputation alone. Nowadays he is much more famous for being a “lover of women” and an adventurer. This version of his memoir acts as a lesser grimoire. Housed within are “all the vices of man” from which minor demons can be summoned from. Lacking the necessary magical knowledge to fully manifest them (even through Inherent Wisdom) he can instead imbue their essence into his body or armaments to achieve temporary rank boosts in battle.

Just as his life was treated as a “compendium of seduction” for young men, this memoir can be passed off to another. The obvious tactic would be to give this book to a competent mage in order to make full use of the demons contained inside.

"Perhaps I should retitle this 'Man's Declassified Survival Guide'?"

Gremory
    ~Demon Pillar of Women’s Love~

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 3-25
    Max. Targets: 1

One of the Seventy-Two Demon Gods of King Solomon detailed in Ars Goetia. Gremory was said to have the power of “procuring love from women”. She is usually depicted as a beautiful woman with a crown around either her waist or head.

Lancer was not known as a spearman and it is entirely likely he never even touched a lance in his life. However he was a famous “piercer of bodies”, qualifying him for the Lancer container. The spear he wields, while ornate, is unremarkable. However, Lancer’s “natural prowess” has been imbued within it as the crystallization of all his carnal activities in life, eternally stained in pheromones. Merely being in close proximity to it greatly increases the chances of surrender if the opponent is female. Wounds inflicted by it have a low-probability chance of imposing mesmerization, provided there is a successful check against the enemy’s Luck. The spear seems to have no effect on males (even if they are interested in men), women who have no interest in men, or any other persons who would not “naturally” be interested in Lancer.

The spear bears the name of one of Solomon’s Demon Gods, yet no other connections are apparent. In all likelihood it is just a nickname.

"Hmm? Sorry? What was that about a 'Solomon'?"

Bond 6
    Lancer's True Identity is Giacomo Casanova, the (in)famous lothario. He lived throughout Europe in the 18th century, never staying in one place or keeping a single lover for too long before setting off on another adventure. Regarded as an “intellectual” by his peers, in the many years since his death his memoir, Histoire de ma vie (History of My Life), has been regarded as one of the most authentic windows into European social life. Today his name is a term used to describe promiscuous and unfaithful men.

Born in 1725 in Venice, he was sickly and neglected during his childhood. Lancer had received a special treatment from a witch to cure his ills. When the remedy seemed ineffective, his family sent him to a boarding house in Padua and effectively disowned him. After studying various subjects (including law, philosophy, chemistry, mathematics and medicine) he tried to become a man of the cloth. When that didn’t hold his attention he took to vagrancy until he had his first sexual encounter; losing his virginity to a pair of sisters. It was there that Lancer knew what his life would be about.

Trying and failing at many other careers (including soldier, scribe and gambler) a chance encounter with a Venetian patrician, who he happened to save, let him get his foot in the door of high society.

Various misadventures followed, including getting involved in secret societies, running from the law, spying, meeting various famous artists such as Voltaire and Mozart, escaping prison and bedding many, many women. Notably he wrote an Italian translation of the Iliad, essentially introducing the myth to the modern world. Late in life he retired to Bohemia and began writing his memoirs to combat suicidal thoughts until his death. Those memoirs are now celebrated literature. It was said his last words were "I have lived as a philosopher and I die as a Christian".

Bond 7

Lancer is lecherous, overconfident and egotistical. Any woman he sees as desirable he will hit on. He considers himself an intellectual powerhouse and will talk endlessly about subjects he only barely understands. Lancer thinks very highly of himself and thinks everybody likes him, even if they evidently don’t.

With all of his unpleasant traits, there is something endearing within Lancer. He speaks not with the authority of an expert but with the experiences of the human condition. A man with absolutely no shame, he will openly discuss his many faults and mistakes with the same pride and bravado as he does his many victories in life. For Lancer, he does not care about the veracity of his claims, only the attention of his audience. Even those that despise him have to admit they find this fact about him appealing.

Having been summoned he has taken a liking to modern fashion and “inappropriate humour”. He loves gambling, but is incredibly bad at it. This should be exploited at every possible opportunity.

If he were to win the Grail he would wish for the chance to “do it all over again” exactly as he has written it.

Bond 8
    ”Greetings master, I am Lancer. The great lover, Casanova! Hmm? You wonder how I qualify for the Lancer class? Take one guess.” -wiggles eyebrows-

“I swear I’m not joking when I say I slept with Marine Antoinette!”

(to Marie Antoinette)
    “Ok, ok. I may have made a teeny tiny lie. But hey, the offer is on the table.” -gets slapped-

(to Mozart)
    “Mozzie my man! Let’s play some tunes and pick up some girls. C’mon, it’ll be fun.”

(to Charles-Henri Sanson)
    “Dude, you gotta stop simping for Marie.”

(to Queen Medb)
    “I heard you’re a Rider. How about you take me for a spin ” -gets run over-

(to Phantom)
    “Listen, you can’t just tie yourself to one woman. You gotta go out into the world, play the field, make some mistakes.”

(to any Saberface)
    “Say, I like a woman with authority. How about we -gets stabbed-”

(to Carmilla)
    “Even I have limits. You scare me.”

Bond 9

An Unforgettable Night
    Craft Essence

“People get the wrong impression of me.”

“I don’t only care about sex.”

“The brain is the largest erogenous zone.”

“I did not pursue everyone I was physically attracted to.”

“The first thing I look for is cleverness, attentiveness…”

“Talents outside of the physical.”

“So...won’t you come dance with me?”

Author Notes
    the joke is that the lance is his penis

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn dude, you stole my dick joke Servant. I wanted to do a fertility god Lancer. At least it is you, the meme lord here
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, if I ever make a dick joke Servant, I'd probably give them this ultra-wanked (heh) ability to change classes on the fly, simply cuz' anything and everything can be interpreted as a dick joke if you try hard (heh) enough. Spears, swords, "projectile weapons", "riding", and everything else.

On that note, the concept of "everything can become X if you try hard enough" is something I'll be tackling in one of my incoming sheets, look forward to it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Man, if I ever make a dick joke Servant, I'd probably give them this ultra-wanked (heh) ability to change classes on the fly, simply cuz' anything and everything can be interpreted as a dick joke if you try hard (heh) enough. Spears, swords, "projectile weapons", "riding", and everything else.

On that note, the concept of "everything can become X if you try hard enough" is something I'll be tackling in one of my incoming sheets, look forward to it...
    When dick joke Assassin pokes you from behind

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:57 PM.

Blog Entries

"Ara Ara, so you are the famous Master of Chaldea?
    Me and my sisters here heard about your little adventures in the alternative history. You killed the Great God Zeus?
    I just wanted to visit to see if you could be in need of some new loyal followers ♥.
    Huh, you do not plan usurp Zeus here?
    Ara...this seems to be a mistake of my sisters here...well we talk about that later.
    But while we are here we can check some things out, riiight? ♥"

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ❀ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ❀ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

"Oh excuuuse me, introductions are in order, amirite? Okay sisters, introduce yourself to our new Master for the time being!2

Gatekeeper of the Thundering Throne

I
    Spoiler:

"Ah hiii Master, my name is Zelos, but you can call me Zelly or even 'Silly' if you want, hahaa. Just ignore what the myths say about me, I just want everyone to be nice to each other! You can not always choose the job you get! I bet you understand, right? Oh did you see that girl there roll her eyes while you speak? That is not nice, Da Vinci-chan! Oh you did not? Yeah suuure you did not, my mistake! Just between us, Master, I think that girl there likes to gossip about you..."

II
    Spoiler:

"Huh, you little grunt wants to command me? Forget it, you first have to prove yourself worthy, BOY. Kratos will never bow before a weakling. One little disrespect and I let my sisters crush your little skull."

III
    Spoiler:

"Tss..."

IV
    Spoiler:

"Naa Naa, Bia, be kind.
    Sorry about my little sisters here, I will give them a stern talk later!
    My name is Nike, the Goddess of Victory herself! But please call me Big Sister!
    With us present you will surely restore humanity or whatever ♥."

Source

Class
    Gatekeeper | Rider
    Alternative Classes
    Rider, Watcher
    True Name
    Kratos, Zelos, Bia, Nike
    Aliases
    Demons of the Throne, Pallanides,
    Destructive Missiles of Neutralization Ζηλος - Νικη - Κρατος - Βια
    Origin
    Greek Mythology
    Height/Weight
    160cm/50kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Evil
    Attribute
    Heaven

STR END AGI MANA LCK
    C B B C B

their job, violence, modern clothing, video games (the ones with blood in it)
    Dislikes
    peace, losing
    Talent
    opportunism, betrayal
    Natural Enemy
    Machine Gods
    Armament
    Swords, Staff, Chains
    Catalyst
    depictions of the goddess Victoria, modern shoe brand (unusual), certain modern video game about slaying gods (very unusual)

Class Skills

Divine Cores of the Titanic Sentinels A
    They maintain a high Rank due to being summoned together and in their Terminal Bodies.

Riding D
    A low Rank despite their origin. Only Nike was depicted as the Charioteer of Zeus due to being the head of the quartet of Sentinels. Due to their ability to fly not needed anyways.

Magic Resistance B+
    Invalidates magic with three verses or less.
    Receives mostly no damage even against High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Depending on the situation, even High-Thaumaturgy would be completely invalidated.

Personal Skills

Combination A
    A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person.
    As machines build from the same series and having fought alongside the War Armada of the previous reigning commander of the Machine God Fleet, the four siblings have a high synergy with each other. They share their senses like a small hive-mind and know what everyone else is doing without even looking.

Protection of the Chief God B
    A skill representing the Oath Zeus swore to not cast out or take the authority of those who fight alongside him against the Titans and even offered them positions if they did not have any before.
    It is said that Styx and her four children were the first to switch sides and as appreciation Zeus placed the four demons beside his throne. Since then it is said that they are always in his presence and only walk where Zeus stepped foot.
    This skill grants access to Mana Burst (Lightning) C and immunity to attacks, skills or Noble Phantasm of up to rank B that are based in Thunder/Lightning or would lower the ranks of Gatekeeper's skills or Parameter. If the opponent has Divinity of Rank B or higher, they can pierce through it.

Hero Creation (False) B
    A false version due to the retrospect interpretation that the switching of sides assured the victory of Zeus against the Titans. They started to represent their aspects after the war ended and did not hold them during it, making the interpretation false that their presence heralded the sure victory of Zeus. Each one of Gatekeeper has this skill and grants a different effect if activated.
    Zelos grants Single-Mindedness, because she represents the motivation of an upcoming King.
    Kratos grants the Mental Fortitude for the future King to fight the necessary wars to obtain the rule with the Determination of Steel Skill.
    Bia represents the pure physical strength a King and Commander should embody and increases the Strength Parameter,
    while Nike brings swift victory improving the Agility Parameter.
    All benefits are active as long as Gatekeeper is manifested and the target holds the favor of Gatekeeper.

Noble Phantasm

Diphros Koryphaios
    Thundering Chariot of Victory

After the Leukosmachia most Aletheia of the gods were destroyed. Scraps were reused for various functions. Among them were the mechanical bodies of the four Demons. While Nike's mechanical body was completely destroyed, the ones of Bia, Zelos and Kratos were repurposed and made into the mobile Throne of Zeus or in other words: his Chariot. In depictions it was only Nike who had the honor of riding it for the Chief God.
    Kratos, Zelos and Bia merge their Saint Graphs together and use it to summon the Divine Chariot of the Chief God. Nike will then charge at the opponent with the speed of lightning itself and leave a trail of destruction as if thousands of mighty lightnings struck it's path.
    The transformation into Zeus' vehicle is permanent for this summoning and basically disconnects Nike from her three sisters. With three of four Divine Cores gone, the respective skill will drop to rank D and degrades the Saint Graph Designation to a normal Rider Class. The Combination Skill is therefore sealed too. Because Gatekeeper is now a Rider and the Noble Phantasm was deployed, it is assumed victory was achieved and the benefactee of Hero Creation (False) acquired all skills necessary to be a Ruler and the effects of it are sealed.

Armament:
    While not on the level of Noble Phantasm, Gatekeeper uses Chains forged by Hephaistos thanks to the anecdote of how Bia and Kratos used chains to restrain Prometheus for his punishment. They all use different weapons, but they can summon these chains from their hands or from the hilts of their weapons and use them similar in style like Medusa with her Nameless Dagger.

Quotes and Relationships

"Aww, you find your Big Sister pretty? Thank you, Master. We were all designed to look alike. Great Zeus had us by his side, so we needed to look really really pretty for him. Of course we were not always at his side, else we would have to watch him with his many mortal woman. Let me tell you, Hera really disliked us, but she couldnt do anything to us."

Hyas:
    "You sacrificed your sisters for certain victory?! Was the presence of this Divine Bastard enough to make you mad? There are more important things in life than your damn mission! What is victory worth if you can not share it with anyone? What is your reward for succeeding by offering your sisters? The silence of your throne where once your sisters were standing?! You are sick! This god drove you all insane! You just did it to safe your own skin!"

Achilles:
    "Aawww, you want a race against me? As the kind goddess of victory I can not decline a match against the legendary speedster himself! Wait let me call my sisters..."

Moirai:
    "Wazzup, old hags? What? Wanna throw hands? Okay Bia, get those twigs!"
    "..."

Canaan/Nekhbet
    "Hey sis, wazzup? I don't wanna spread false rumors, but I totally heard that your pretty girl friend plans like...some kind of assassination on that one
    Ozymandias
    arrogant Egyptian King
    or something. I asked her like few minutes ago, but she totally denies it. And then I was like "Oh man she totally plans something and I have to let you kno-" What do you mean disgusting color? My outfit is on point today!"

Lore and Background

"And Styx the daughter of Okeanos was joined to Pallas and bare Zelos (Emulation) and trim-ankled Nike (Victory) in the house. Also she brought forth Kratos (Strength) and Bia (Force), wonderful children. These have no house apart from Zeus, nor any dwelling nor path except that wherein God leads them, but they dwell always with Zeus the loud-thunderer. For so did Styx the deathless daughter of Okeanos plan on that day when the Olympian Lightener called all the deathless gods to great Olympos, and said that whosoever of the gods would fight with him against the Titanes, he would not cast him out from his rights, but each should have the office which he had before amongst the deathless gods. And he declared that he who was without office and rights as is just. So deathless Styx came first to Olympos with her children through the wit of her dear father. And Zeus honoured her, and gave her very great gifts, for her he appointed to be the great oath of the gods, and her children to live with him always. And as he promised, so he performed fully unto them all."

- Hesiod, Theogony

To describe the four Demons with only two words: "Opportunistic Bitches".
    Each one is more depraved than the next. When Zeus offered the chance to switch sides, they immediately took up the offer to gain a position in the next generation of the Fleet. Previously tasked as mere supporters, they knew that the Mother of Gods Rhea created new monsters and that the old Fleet would not last against the mighty new Flagship. They can be compared to the runts that always have good job opportunities in new regimes, as long as they obey their leader and follow orders without question. Together they represent the work needed to build a regime, while another group, The Horai, represent the benefits of such a regime created by force (Peace, Justice, Good Law).
    Zelos represents rivalry, emulation, jealousy, envy and zeal. She is often compared to Eris, the goddess of Strife, who is unaffiliated with the Machine Gods and possibly a goddess of Greece before the Fleet entered our realm. Zelos frolics in instigating disagreements and fights between people, not afraid to spread rumors and half-truths to get her kick out of seeing people argue. Being summoned in the modern world she found her new home on social media and enjoying the senseless verbal wars fought between faceless profiles and anime pictures. When confronted about it she talks with an innocent smile and a Halo above her head, that she only tries to calm the strife and not fuel it, but it seems that she is not effective.
    "Guess I have to try better, next time! :p "

Kratos is the Demon of might, power and sovereign rule with the best described personality of them all, due to her appearance in Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound. There she is depicted as someone who blindly follows Zeus' commands and demands unnecessary violent punishments on each step of the way for Prometheus. There her political opinion is depicted as well, that only Zeus himself is truly free as he is on top of the hierarchy and all others have to bow before him. When Hephaistos was too mild-mannered and hesitated to bound a fellow god (especially his predecessor), Kratos started mocking the Olympian God for it.
    "Now drive the adamantine wedge's stubborn edge straight through his chest with your full force...huh? No I am not doing that, cmon, Bia, do your thing."

Bia herself appeared with Kratos, but remained silent. As the personified spirit of force, bodily strength and compulsion, she is arrogant to a fault. She sees herself so superior to all others, that she does not talk to anyone except to Zeus himself and mentally with her sisters. When Prometheus was to be bound upon the cliff as punishment, only Bia was said to be strong enough to chain the god. This is not entirely true, other's could have done it too, but Bia delighted in seeing the weakened god struggle and took her time seeing Prometheus attempt to set himself free from her silent grip. She certainly gets her kick out of it when she can feel herself as superior to others.
    "Hehe..."
    It also shows that Kratos is all talk and rather let's Bia do the dirty work, even in combat, where Kratos rather stands in the backline and fires support instead of fighting close combat like the rest.

Nike is the head of the Demons and seems to be the most normal of them. With a serene smile she tries to reign in her fellow sisters to behave and be kind, a typical big sister persona. In myths she is described as a great singer at the wedding of Cadmus and Harmonia and when all gods have forsaken Olympos when Typhon approached, she stood besides Zeus and gave a rallying speech so that he may fight. But all that is just a ruse. Her smile is eerie, never reaching her eyes and her sisters fear her when she says something.
    Reason is that she is the charioteer of Zeus, and her sisters can be forced into the form of the chariot. With her Heavenly whip, the golden chains forged by Hephaistos, she likes to slash at her sisters when they did not follow her orders to a teeth, sometimes inventing mistakes. The speech she gave for Zeus was just to safe her own skin, if Zeus lost hope, she would be destroyed as well. To avoid punishment from the Loud-Thunderer for failing a mission, she does not hesitate to sacrifice her sisters and force them into the form of the Chariot, which seems to be painful for them.
    "Ara ara, Master. Victory at any cost ♥ "

Craft Essence

Victory without Shame

"It was the easiest decision in our life. Switching sides and abandoning the old Fleet was the right thing to do.
    Well now it is, it was a gamble we were willing to take. And ugghh the payout was so good.
    Seeing how this old hunks of junk fell to the might of the newer generation was so satisfying.
    For centuries and longer we were just little flees serving the mindless idiots without appreciation. Zeus offered us what we deserved anyways!
    An easy job and we can do what we want. Just do not fail what the Lightning Freak orders us to do from time to time and we have a leisure life.
    So say, Master, can you grant us the same life with even less obligations? We would serve you well...at times ♥"

Editors Notes:

Late Edit: I decided to make them Gatekeeper, because for me so far the name would better be something like 'Guard' or something to denote someone as a Servant that 'keeps something out of their designated place', be it a treasure vault like Gil, a whole realm or the Bifrost Bridge like Ziz and Heimdallr, or a like the Pallanides, who guard the Throne of the Chief God. They have a similar role perhaps like Shielder, but they are fighting with a Shield, while the Gatekeeper class is itself a conceptual shield for a certain area. I understand that this is a stretch, but perhaps it helps others finding inspiration to expand on this vague class. Somebody has to start, right?

I only made them, because I found these four ladies on twitter and could not resist making them into Servants. There are not many gods of four that could fit into that style and just remembered the four Demons of Pallas from my recent blog. They do not even have a group name, can you believe that? No fancy name like the Horai, Moirai or Oneiroi, that really annoys me. I did not plan to make them such bitches, but after looking up the few things we do know about them, it was too tempting.
    Last edited by DelRey; August 4th, 2021 at 10:05 AM. Reason: quote color adjustments, modern formatting

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    When dick joke Assassin pokes you from behind
    Surprise buttsecks!
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Fortuna:

Really appreciate the detailed feedback. Lu Bu (Lostbelt) and Ye Xian are going to be reworked when I actually write up the Chinese Lostbelt proper. They were my first ever attempts at this, and I'm not fully happy with how they turned out in comparison to some of my later stuff. No idea when I'm going to get around to that, as I've been relatively busy recently. Though, for what it's worth, Lu Bu (Lostbelt) intentionally doesn't have God Force.

Same story with Delahaye. I also changed her to be a Rider and edited a few things. I agree I missed the point of Faker.

You probably missed the post, but the ability to rip apart people with their gaze is a natural ability of the Hounds of Tindalos. It's just something they can do, and one of the two things that make them terrifying in the stories (that, and the ability to teleport to any hard corner that's roughly 90 degrees). I should have probably clarified that they don't count as "mystic eyes" for the hounds. Untraceable Monster was only supposed to work after she killed her target, so that should probably be edited to reflect that. Whoops. Being able to see in any light is also taking it almost literally from the text. It's another ability a lot of the abberant monstrosities share, the ability to see in totally lightless environments (or, to use Tabletop RPG terms, they have See In Darkness). It's not really supposed to make logical sense. That said, if the wording needs to be altered to reflect that it's essentially just See In Darkness, that can be done, but it felt bloated when I did that originally. As for Mary "knowing" that she's Jack, I left it vague in the bio what killings she actually performed, other than the one she was caught for. She thinks she's Jack the Ripper because Mother told her she was, and then used that to hijack the system to essentially revive her. She can't really be separated fully, since Mary is a possible candidate for being Jack irl, but I did try to leave it vague enough. I don't think I even said that she killed in London, only that she killed prostitutes for Mother's entertainment.

As for Hati, it was originally Velber 01's, but after I was informed that I was working off of wrong lore, I changed it to be intentionally vague.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 20th, 2021 at 12:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Casanova: "However he was a famous 'piercer of bodies', qualifying him for the Lancer container." "the joke is that the lance is his penis"
    Pain. Also, you put Caster, but where's Lover?

Pallanides: Now the only logical thing to do when their summoned is to slowly back away before booking it toward the nearest yandere lover and praying they take them instead.
    Nothing about screams Gatekeeper. Like, at all, beside perhaps reputation. They just seem like a Rider, mechanically, which just makes you wonder why you even had them be Gatekeeper. Don't have much to say beyond that.

Blog Entries
    thx morg
    I just went with Keeper of the Throne of Zeus and think I will treat Gatekeeper as some kind of Special Class laid on top of their regular Class. Like Archer Gil can become Gatekeeper or Saber Heimdallr so too, that is why I said the Class degrades to Rider again. I thought they can expand that vague class a bit.

Edit: I made it clearer and changed their class designation to "Gatekeeper | Rider"
    Last edited by DelRey; May 20th, 2021 at 02:21 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Damn dude, you stole my dick joke Servant. I wanted to do a fertility god Lancer. At least it is you, the meme lord here
    There's always room for more~

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post

War: 2 Wars and 2 Lü Bu's in close succession, and come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen Justiciar Hux and NittyGritty post at the same time. Hmmmmm, Yeah that's totally sus

Who are you, and what have you done with the real NittyGritty?!?!?

I jest, I jest. In all due seriousness I like this guy, a take on war which banks itself on the idea of war as a leader and a commander, who who encourages bloodshed, yet himself only occasionally takes part in. It almost feels like a well made clique of the idea of warlords and generals as great warriors when many simply stood behind the lines and basked in a fame and glory achieved through the sacrifices and deaths of others, often for causes hardly as noble or grands as they liked to tout. Despite this it doesn't come off feeling cynical or biting and does manage to ties itself to Commodus, an acknowledgement and historical nod I enjoyed and some off feeling really well made, despite being of a slightly different tact from Pale Rider in canon.
    he has been assimilated but thank you very much for the feedback

"Ara Ara, so you are the famous Master of Chaldea?
    Me and my sisters here heard about your little adventures in the alternative history. You killed the Great God Zeus?
    I just wanted to visit to see if you could be in need of some new loyal followers ♥.
    Huh, you do not plan usurp Zeus here?
    Ara...this seems to be a mistake of my sisters here...well we talk about that later.
    But while we are here we can check some things out, riiight? ♥"

Oh excuuuse me, introductions are in order, amirite? Okay sisters, introduce yourself to our new Master for the time being!

Gatekeeper of the Thundering Throne

I
    Spoiler:

"Ah hiii Master, my name is Zelos, but you can call me Zelly or even 'Silly' if you want, hahaa. Just ignore what the myths say about me, I just want everyone to be nice to each other! You can not always choose the job you get! I bet you understand, right? Oh did you see that girl there roll her eyes while you speak? That is not nice, Da Vinci-chan! Oh you did not? Yeah suuure you did not, my mistake! Just between us, Master, I think that girl there likes to gossip about you..."

II
    Spoiler:

"Huh, you little grunt wants to command me? Forget it, you first have to prove yourself worthy, BOY. Kratos will never bow before a weakling. One little disrespect and I let my sisters crush your little skull."

III
    Spoiler:

"Tss..."

IV
    Spoiler:

"Naa Naa, Bia, be kind.
    Sorry about my little sisters here, I will give them a stern talk later!
    My name is Nike, the Goddess of Victory herself! But please call me Big Sister!
    With us present you will surely restore humanity or whatever ♥."

Source

Class
    Gatekeeper
    Alternative Classes
    Rider, Watcher
    True Name
    Kratos, Zelos, Bia, Nike
    Aliases
    Demons of the Throne, Pallanides,
    Destructive Missiles of Neutralization Ζηλος - Νικη - Κρατος - Βια
    Origin
    Greek Mythology
    Height/Weight
    160cm/50kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Evil
    Attribute
    Heaven

STR END AGI MANA LCK
    C B B C B

their job, violence, modern clothing, video games (the ones with blood in it)
    Dislikes
    peace, losing
    Talent
    opportunism, betrayal
    Natural Enemy
    Machine Gods
    Armament
    Swords, Staff, Chains
    Catalyst
    depictions of the goddess Victoria, modern shoe brand (unusual), certain modern video game about slaying gods (very unusual)

Class Skills

Divine Cores of the Titanic Sentinels A
    They maintain a high Rank due to being summoned together and in their Terminal Bodies.

Riding D
    A low Rank despite their origin. Only Nike was depicted as the Charioteer of Zeus due to being the head of the quartet of Sentinels. Due to their ability to fly not needed anyways.

Magic Resistance B+
    Invalidates magic with three verses or less.
    Receives mostly no damage even against High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Depending on the situation, even High-Thaumaturgy would be completely invalidated.

Personal Skills

Combination A
    A Skill that displays how much one's combat power increases when on a united front with a specific person.
    As machines build from the same series and having fought alongside the War Armada of the previous reigning commander of the Machine God Fleet, the four siblings have a high synergy with each other. They share their senses like a small hive-mind and know what everyone else is doing without even looking.

Protection of the Chief God B
    A skill representing the Oath Zeus swore to not cast out or take the authority of those who fight alongside him against the Titans and even offered them positions if they did not have any before.
    It is said that Styx and her four children were the first to switch sides and as appreciation Zeus placed the four demons beside his throne. Since then it is said that they are always in his presence and only walk where Zeus stepped foot.
    This skill grants access to Mana Burst (Lightning) C and immunity to attacks, skills or Noble Phantasm of up to rank B that are based in Thunder/Lightning or would lower the ranks of Gatekeeper's skills or Parameter. If the opponent has Divinity of Rank B or higher, they can pierce through it.

Hero Creation (False) B
    A false version due to the retrospect interpretation that the switching of sides assured the victory of Zeus against the Titans. They started to represent their aspects after the war ended and did not hold them during it, making the interpretation false that their presence heralded the sure victory of Zeus. Each one of Gatekeeper has this skill and grants a different effect if activated.
    Zelos grants Single-Mindedness, because she represents the motivation of an upcoming King.
    Kratos grants the Mental Fortitude for the future King to fight the necessary wars to obtain the rule with the Determination of Steel Skill.
    Bia represents the pure physical strength a King and Commander should embody and increases the Strength Parameter,
    while Nike brings swift victory improving the Agility Parameter.
    All benefits are active as long as Gatekeeper is manifested and the target holds the favor of Gatekeeper.

Noble Phantasm

Diphros Koryphaios
    Thundering Chariot of Victory

After the Leukosmachia most Aletheia of the gods were destroyed. Scraps were reused for various functions. Among them were the mechanical bodies of the four Demons. While Nike's mechanical body was completely destroyed, the ones of Bia, Zelos and Kratos were repurposed and made into the mobile Throne of Zeus or in other words: his Chariot. In depictions it was only Nike who had the honor of riding it for the Chief God.
    Kratos, Zelos and Bia merge their Saint Graphs together and use it to summon the Divine Chariot of the Chief God. Nike will then charge at the opponent with the speed of lightning itself and leave a trail of destruction as if thousands of mighty lightnings struck it's path.
    The transformation into Zeus' vehicle is permanent for this summoning and basically disconnects Nike from her three sisters. With three of four Divine Cores gone, the respective skill will drop to rank D and degrades the Saint Graph Designation to a normal Rider Class. The Combination Skill is therefore sealed too. Because Gatekeeper is now a Rider and the Noble Phantasm was deployed, it is assumed victory was achieved and the benefactee of Hero Creation (False) acquired all skills necessary to be a Ruler and the effects of it are sealed.

Armament:
    While not on the level of Noble Phantasm, Gatekeeper uses Chains forged by Hephaistos thanks to the anecdote of how Bia and Kratos used chains to restrain Prometheus for his punishment. They all use different weapons, but they can summon these chains from their hands or from the hilts of their weapons and use them similar in style like Medusa with her Nameless Dagger.

Quotes and Relationships

"Aww, you find your Big Sister pretty? Thank you, Master. We were all designed to look alike. Great Zeus had us by his side, so we needed to look really really pretty for him. Of course we were not always at his side, else we would have to watch him with his many mortal woman. Let me tell you, Hera really disliked us, but she couldnt do anything to us."

Hyas:
    "You sacrificed your sisters for certain victory?! Was the presence of this Divine Bastard enough to make you mad? There are more important things in life than your damn mission! What is victory worth if you can not share it with anyone? What is your reward for succeeding by offering your sisters? The silence of your throne where once your sisters were standing?! You are sick! This god drove you all insane! You just did it to safe your own skin!"

Achilles:
    "Aawww, you want a race against me? As the kind goddess of victory I can not decline a match against the legendary speedster himself! Wait let me call my sisters..."

Moirai:
    "Wazzup, old hags? What? Wanna throw hands? Okay Bia, get those twigs!"
    "..."

Canaan/Nekhbet
    "Hey sis, wazzup? I don't wanna spread false rumors, but I totally heard that your pretty girl friend plans like...some kind of assassination on that one
    Ozymandias
    arrogant Egyptian King
    or something. I asked her like few minutes ago, but she totally denies it. And then I was like "Oh man she totally plans something and I have to let you kno-" What do you mean disgusting color? My outfit is on point today!"

Lore and Background

"And Styx the daughter of Okeanos was joined to Pallas and bare Zelos (Emulation) and trim-ankled Nike (Victory) in the house. Also she brought forth Kratos (Strength) and Bia (Force), wonderful children. These have no house apart from Zeus, nor any dwelling nor path except that wherein God leads them, but they dwell always with Zeus the loud-thunderer. For so did Styx the deathless daughter of Okeanos plan on that day when the Olympian Lightener called all the deathless gods to great Olympos, and said that whosoever of the gods would fight with him against the Titanes, he would not cast him out from his rights, but each should have the office which he had before amongst the deathless gods. And he declared that he who was without office and rights as is just. So deathless Styx came first to Olympos with her children through the wit of her dear father. And Zeus honoured her, and gave her very great gifts, for her he appointed to be the great oath of the gods, and her children to live with him always. And as he promised, so he performed fully unto them all."

- Hesiod, Theogony

To describe the four Demons with only two words: "Opportunistic Bitches".
    Each one is more depraved than the next. When Zeus offered the chance to switch sides, they immediately took up the offer to gain a position in the next generation of the Fleet. Previously tasked as mere supporters, they knew that the Mother of Gods Rhea created new monsters and that the old Fleet would not last against the mighty new Flagship. They can be compared to the runts that always have good job opportunities in new regimes, as long as they obey their leader and follow orders without question. Together they represent the work needed to build a regime, while another group, The Horai, represent the benefits of such a regime created by force (Peace, Justice, Good Law).
    Zelos represents rivalry, emulation, jealousy, envy and zeal. She is often compared to Eris, the goddess of Strife, who is unaffiliated with the Machine Gods and possibly a goddess of Greece before the Fleet entered our realm. Zelos frolics in instigating disagreements and fights between people, not afraid to spread rumors and half-truths to get her kick out of seeing people argue. Being summoned in the modern world she found her new home on social media and enjoying the senseless verbal wars fought between faceless profiles and anime pictures. When confronted about it she talks with an innocent smile and a Halo above her head, that she only tries to calm the strife and not fuel it, but it seems that she is not effective.
    "Guess I have to try better, next time! :p "

Kratos is the Demon of might, power and sovereign rule with the best described personality of them all, due to her appearance in Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound. There she is depicted as someone who blindly follows Zeus' commands and demands unnecessary violent punishments on each step of the way for Prometheus. There her political opinion is depicted as well, that only Zeus himself is truly free as he is on top of the hierarchy and all others have to bow before him. When Hephaistos was too mild-mannered and hesitated to bound a fellow god (especially his predecessor), Kratos started mocking the Olympian God for it.
    "Now drive the adamantine wedge's stubborn edge straight through his chest with your full force...huh? No I am not doing that, cmon, Bia, do your thing."

Bia herself appeared with Kratos, but remained silent. As the personified spirit of force, bodily strength and compulsion, she is arrogant to a fault. She sees herself so superior to all others, that she does not talk to anyone except to Zeus himself and mentally with her sisters. When Prometheus was to be bound upon the cliff as punishment, only Bia was said to be strong enough to chain the god. This is not entirely true, other's could have done it too, but Bia delighted in seeing the weakened god struggle and took her time seeing Prometheus attempt to set himself free from her silent grip. She certainly gets her kick out of it when she can feel herself as superior to others.
    "Hehe..."
    It also shows that Kratos is all talk and rather let's Bia do the dirty work, even in combat, where Kratos rather stands in the backline and fires support instead of fighting close combat like the rest.

Nike is the head of the Demons and seems to be the most normal of them. With a serene smile she tries to reign in her fellow sisters to behave and be kind, a typical big sister persona. In myths she is described as a great singer at the wedding of Cadmus and Harmonia and when all gods have forsaken Olympos when Typhon approached, she stood besides Zeus and gave a rallying speech so that he may fight. But all that is just a ruse. Her smile is eerie, never reaching her eyes and her sisters fear her when she says something.
    Reason is that she is the charioteer of Zeus, and her sisters can be forced into the form of the chariot. With her Heavenly whip, the golden chains forged by Hephaistos, she likes to slash at her sisters when they did not follow her orders to a teeth, sometimes inventing mistakes. The speech she gave for Zeus was just to safe her own skin, if Zeus lost hope, she would be destroyed as well. To avoid punishment from the Loud-Thunderer for failing a mission, she does not hesitate to sacrifice her sisters and force them into the form of the Chariot, which seems to be painful for them.
    "Ara ara, Master. Victory at any cost ♥ "

Craft Essence

Victory without Shame

"It was the easiest decision in our life. Switching sides and abandoning the old Fleet was the right thing to do.
    Well now it is, it was a gamble we were willing to take. And ugghh the payout was so good.
    Seeing how this old hunks of junk fell to the might of the newer generation was so satisfying.
    For centuries and longer we were just little flees serving the mindless idiots without appreciation. Zeus offered us what we deserved anyways!
    An easy job and we can do what we want. Just do not fail what the Lightning Freak orders us to do from time to time and we have a leisure life.
    So say, Master, can you grant us the same life with even less obligations? We would serve you well...at times ♥"

Editors Notes:
    I only made them, because I found these four ladies on twitter and could not resist making them into Servants. There are not many gods of four that could fit into that style and just remembered the four Demons of Pallas from my recent blog. They do not even have a group name, can you believe that? No fancy name like the Horai, Moirai or Oneiroi, that really annoys me. I did not plan to make them such bitches, but after looking up the few things we do know about them, it was too tempting.
    thank you Rey very cool

Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Casanova: "However he was a famous 'piercer of bodies', qualifying him for the Lancer container." "the joke is that the lance is his penis"
    Pain. Also, you put Caster, but where's Lover?

Pallanides: Now the only logical thing to do when their summoned is to slowly back away before booking it toward the nearest yandere lover and praying they take them instead.
    Nothing about screams Gatekeeper. Like, at all, beside perhaps reputation. They just seem like a Rider, mechanically, which just makes you wonder why you even had them be Gatekeeper. Don't have much to say beyond that.
    but there is no Lover class...

----

Unrelated but I have created a new faction: The Seven Class Application Purists

or, the 7 Class Appers for short

please join me in becoming a Class Apper

we App Seven Classes nightly