Page 195 of 621 FirstFirst ... 95145185190193194195196197200205245295 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 12413

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    EDIT: Removed false identity because there was not a justification for it to exist

Caster of Restoration

"Greetings. It seems there is a fan of the arts in here for me to have been summoned. Marvelous, it always brings joy to my heart to talk about music. If you want to hear a melody, do not hesitate to ask me, I have a big collection. Hmm, my true name? Oh, how rude of me. I am John IV, the Restorer. Nice to meet you.

Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Saver (Only as a composite character of the 2 Messiahs of Portugal, King Sebastian and King John IV, the Restorer)
    True Name: King John IV of Portugal
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Source: Historical Fact
    Place of Origin: Portugal

Parameters:

STR:E
    END:E
    AGI:C
    MGI:B
    LCK:A+
    NP:EX

Height: 180cm
    Weight: 65kg
    Dislikes: Recklessness
    Talent: Music, Being the "Face"
    Natural Enemy: Spain and Netherlands
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Brynhildrs Beloved, Humanoid, King, Male, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish
    Armament: None
    Catalysts: A worn and damaged musical sheet.

Class Skills:

Item Construction (Fake) C: A Skill that acts as an equivalent of Item Construction due to the user's lack of magus aptitude. Caster wasn't a real magus in real life, but if music can be called magic, then Caster is a magus only by virtue of that fact. Even so, since he isn't actually one, he originally would not possess the Item Construction Skill, but he can replicate this skill through the use of his Noble Phantasm Defensa de la música moderna. All tools that can be "created" (Actually retrieved) by Caster are actually music sheets from his famous library. Through his skill Artificial Messiah however, Caster can close the gap from Fake to Real by summoning his attendants with the items he wants, although items brought this way are temporary.

Territory Creation ?: The Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. The title of Restorer is synonym with Zenith of Portuguese Empire, therefore it is only natural for King John IV who is the symbol of such recovery to end up as the Caster class, know for its Territory Creation skill. The moment Caster is summoned, the territory expands endlessly until either Caster is killed or it reaches the same territory Portugal had at its peak, although that would take too much time to happen, so it is virtually impossible. It counts as his Kingdom, and the speed at which it expands is correlated with the Phantoms sent to expand the territory, an anecdote of King John IV sending diplomats to many countries to validate the independence of his country. Caster, however, does not receive the benefits this skill usually offers such as the possibility of collecting mana, only creating a territory in name to gauge his True Noble Phantasms power.

Personal Skills:

Artificial Messiah EX: King John IV was a man chosen to become the Face of Portugal, to exist and represent the Nation while everyone fought out of their will to restore the independence of their beloved Country. Through God, people obtain the right to choose their King. Even though almost everything was done by the people who chose him, he became a symbol for what they fought for. This messiahs role is just to exist, for his existence is the symbol of Independence. Because of that, Caster can summon his fellow men and women who chose him as mere phantoms of the past to serve him once more and aid him on his quest. These phantoms are capable of many actions, from the most mundane of skills to combat. It could be said this is a variation of Imperial Privilege that affects Casters shadows and not himself, since he is meant to just represent and rule them.

Appreciation of the Arts (Music) B+: The infatuation with works of art. If he happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess musical anecdotes, there is a high chance that he might be able to figure out its true name. John IV was a monarch who cultivated music not only as a composer but also as an sophisticated writer, having the largest music library in Europe, until it unfortunately perished with the 1755 earthquake.

Protection of the Immaculate Virgin A: A Skill that grants a divine protection bestowed by the Holy Virgin Mary. The King proclaimed and declared the Queen "Nossa senhora de conceição" (A title of Virgin Mary), becoming Queen and Patron of Portugal, an action that shaped future chants into pairing Portugal and Virgin Mary. His wife, connected to Virgin Mary, now protects the King, symbol of Portugal, beyond the grave, united once more. Grants protection against impurities, such as poison and curses. A blessing of the one who had not been stained by the Original Sin.

Noble Phantasm:

Defensa de la música moderna
    Record of the Worlds Hymn

Type: Anti-Music Noble Phantasm
    Range: Variable
    Max Targets: Variable

King John IV might be known more commonly for his role in restoring the Portuguese Kingdoms independence and bringing it back into its former golden days, but he was also know for having the largest musical library on Europe during his lifetime. As a Caster, he has access to his life's collection of musical composition. Because of his admiration for the musical arts and subsequent great collection of them, Caster is able to replicate any music through the help of his subjects in case of multiple instruments and people being involved. This, in turn, allows the replication of Musical Noble Phantasms. However, since he isn't a famous composer but a famous King, it has the following restrictions:
    A) Even if it is a music that is in the library and is from his age, at most it can be replicated with only one decrease in rank;
    B) The more time frames have passed since the time he was alive to when the music in question was created (After he was alive or before, the second only in case of not having said music sheet in his collection), the Noble Phantasm will drop further in rank ;
    C) Must exist in his library. However, if he can get the sheet for the music, he can replicate it as Noble Phantasm if possible but will have a negative modifier coupled with the two prior restrictions;
    D) Cannot replicate the effects of Noble Phantasms that rely purely from other sources instead of musical ability, technique or talent;
    E) Replicated Noble Phantasms that fall bellow E rank cease to be classified as Noble Phantasm, but rather Magecraft (Music). It is also the only reason why he has a magical parameter so high. Skills can also be replicated with much ease than Noble Phantasms, but still follow the same rules.

O Restaurador
    With Our Independence Comes Back the Golden Days

Type: Anti-Entropy Noble Phantasm
    Range: Variable
    Max Targets: 1 Entity (restricted)

The moment John II, 8th Duke of Braganza became King, all that was lost returned once more. With his ascension, the Portuguese Empire became free again and reached their Zenith. Once more, Caster is brought to replicate the same miracle. Caster can bring forth the past Zenith of an entity (concept, place, person, etc...) for a brief period of time. However, to achieve this miracle, equivalent exchange must happen. If the Restorer is synonym with Zenith of Portugal, then the reverse is also true. The continuous expansion of his
    Kingdom
    Territory
    fuels this miracle. With more territory used to fuel it, this miracle will achieve better results. However, even miracles have limits, for even he cannot give back what was taken by something that surpasses even his Kingdoms Zenith. Caster can only cast this miracle once, and afterwards it degrades.

Lore, Personality and Relationships
    Lore:

John IV (Portuguese: João) 19 March 1604 – 6 November 1656), nicknamed John the Restorer (Portuguese: João o Restaurador), was the King of Portugal whose reign, lasting from 1640 until his death, began the Portuguese restoration of independence from Habsburg Spanish rule. His accession established the House of Braganza on the Portuguese throne, and marked the end of the 60-year-old Iberian Union, by which Portugal and Spain shared the same monarch. 60 years ago, King Sebastian, last of heir to the throne, died without leaving an heir, creating the 1580 succession crisis, which lead to Portugal losing its independence and being forced into a union with Spain, called Iberian Union. In 1640, was at all time high due to the king of Spain raising Taxes on the Portuguese merchants, the Portuguese nobility beginning to lose its influence and government posts in Portugal being increasingly occupied by Spaniards. Ultimately, Philip III tried to make Portugal a Spanish province, meaning Portuguese nobles stood to lose all of their power.

This situation culminated in a revolution organized by the nobility and the bourgeoisie, executed on 1 December 1640, fifty-nine years after the accession of Philip II of Spain to the throne of Portugal. John IV was persuaded into becoming the face of the revolution due to him being legitimate heir of the bloodline of the Portuguese First King. Although he initially seemed indecisive on a possible revolt, his main concern was the possibility of a counter revolt that might harm his citizens due to lack of preparation. It is said that he was convinced by his wife to become the head of the revolt, who allegadely : "de maneira varonil, quebrara os receios do marido ao afirmar que antes queria morrer reinando do que acabar servindo" (She would rather be Queen for a day than ending up the rest of her life serving others).

A plot was planned by several associates, known as the Forty Conspirators, who killed the Secretary of State, Miguel de Vasconcelos, and imprisoned the king's cousin, Margaret of Savoy, the Vicereine of Portugal, governing the country in the King's name. Philip's troops were at the time fighting the Thirty Years' War and also dealing with a revolution in Catalonia which severely hampered Spain's ability to quash the rebellion.
    Within a matter of hours and with popular support, John, then the 8th Duke of Braganza, was acclaimed as King John IV of Portugal claiming legitimate succession through his grandmother Catherine, Duchess of Braganza. Every Portuguese happily accepted him as the new king after the revolution. From Bragança to Algarve, Minho to Madeira, Lisbon to Macau, going to Brasil, Africa and India. The King proclaimed and declared the queen "Nossa senhora de conceição" (A title of Virgin Mary), becoming Queen and Patron of Portugal, an action that shaped future chants into pairing Portugal and Virgin Mary. The ensuing conflict with Spain brought Portugal into the Thirty Years' War as, at least, a peripheral player. From 1641 to 1668, the period during which the two nations were at war, Spain sought to isolate Portugal militarily and diplomatically, and Portugal tried to find the resources to maintain its independence through political alliances and maintenance of its colonial income.

Restoration War
    His accession led to a protracted war with neighbouring Spain, a conflict known as the Portuguese Restoration War, which ended with the recognition of Portuguese independence in a subsequent reign (1668). Portugal signed lengthy alliances with France (1 June 1641) and Sweden (August 1641) but by necessity its only contributions in the Thirty Years' War were in the field against Spain and against Dutch encroachments on the Portuguese colonies.
    The period from 1640 to 1668 was marked by periodic skirmishes between Portugal and Spain, as well as short episodes of more serious warfare, much of it occasioned by Spanish and Portuguese entanglements with non-Iberian powers. Spain was involved in the Thirty Years' War until 1648 and the Franco–Spanish War until 1659, while Portugal was involved in the Dutch–Portuguese War until 1663. In Spain, a Portuguese invasion force defeated the Spanish at Montijo, near Badajoz, in 1644.

At the end, Portugal ended up being recognized as a country in 1668 with all colonies returned except Ceuta by Spain. Portugal also had to pay 4 million (63m3 of gold) in exchange for extinguishing their claims over Brazil in the 1661 Treaty of the Hague. Unfortunately, King John IV had died before he could see all of this happening. Due to his bad relations with the Holy Office, he ended up being excommunicated, but after death that action was withdrawn.

Although mostly a face of an empire, his role was important, as he also provided for the sending of several embassies to European courts, for the signing of peace or truce treaties, to obtain military and financial assistance and the legitimate justification of 1640.
    Due to him, the creation of the War Council (1640), the Junta dos Três Estados (1643), the Overseas Council (1643) and the Company of the Junta de Comercio (1649), in addition to the reform in 1642 of the Finance Council was possible. And the regulation of the affairs of the Secretariat of State, to better coordinate the tasks of the Government. This, on November 29, 1643, was divided into the Secretary of State, on the one hand, which coordinated all internal and foreign policy, and that of «das Mercês e Expediente», on the other, which dealt with «consultations, orders, decrees and orders »not dependent on the other Secretariat.

Personality:

Caster is a cautious and realistic men who thinks before acting. Initially he had doubts about being the face of the revolt, not due to harming him but because it might harm his people because they weren't yet prepared. Even so, his loyalty to his country made him accept the role of the face of Portugal. Caster mostly just was present as a symbol of Portugal, instead of acting his people did that for him but even so it would be wrong to say he did nothing. By existing as a symbol, he gave hope to his people. One could say he was the opposite of King Sebastian, Portugal's previous Portuguese King. While Sebastian was a rash and naive King who let his dreams kill him and ruin his country, John IV was a cautious man who was not a born messiah but a chosen one who not only answered his peoples expectations but also brought back the golden days of Portugal and with it the Zenith of the Empire. Caster is also a man of arts, being so captivated by it that he owned the biggest musical library in Europe in his lifetime.

Relationships:

Saber King Sebastian: "Ah, my predecessor is also here! Some may call him foolish for ruining our Country, but I cant hate someone who just tried to answer the peoples expectations. At the very least, I am grateful I could undo his mistake. Although... Master, why is he child???"

Musician Servants: "It is truly an honor to meet such a marvelous artist. Please let me hear your beautiful melody!"

Saver of the Fifth Empire: "That's me? I see, he went further than I could ever have. Master, you said he governed a Kingdom without differences? I pity him, he could not stop answering his peoples wishes and ended up throwing away everything he cared for. I hope he can find peace. Luisa, I hope wherever you are you also grant him the gift of your presence."

Elizabeth Bathory: "How dare that Lizard call that music?! Master, please use a command spell to shut her up!"

Creator Notes

EDIT 1: Tried something different and wasnt a big hit. Now I learned and next time Ill be better.
    Tried something different by using collapse function. I hope I surprised you all. The reason Caster disguised as Giovanni is a reference to one of his works, the First Noble Phantasm named after it, where he defends Giovanni argument that a draconian ban on the polyphonic treatment of text in sacred music (as opposed, that is, to a more directly intelligible homophonic treatment) was unnecessary. Regarding the second skill, Appreciation of Arts, I made it a bit higher than Mozart, but I don't know who should have it higher, a famous musician or a great collector of it. Also, which sounds better, protection, blessing or affection? Also might change Artificial Messiah for another name, couldn't think of a name that represented the hopes of the people. The logic is King Sebastian is the Natural Messiah due to the role being accepted since birth, while John is Artificial due to being a role imposed at the whim of the people.
    As always, feedback is appreciated and I wanted to know if there are some parameters that look wrong or if there is any effect that doesn't look justified enough or is too unbalanced. I am actually proud of this work more than my previous because of the secret identity and the fact I learned more and more while searching info. I originally posted Sebastian and John as ways to flesh out Savers character, but I ended up enjoying doing John more. I intend to make a Craft Essence later, but for now Ill put this and edit later. I also feel kinda not satisfied with his true Noble Phantasm, but unfortunately I couldn't think of an effect that satisfied me more. Side note, I got so confused with the collapse function. Thank you and I hope you appreciate it
    Last edited by Master_Therion; April 9th, 2022 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Rebalancing

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    After that we will see, but I am looking at you WhiteFrenzy, you surely remember that one thing?
    I DO I NEVER FORGOT IT'S ALWAYS THERE currently I'm fighting against a writer's block that has me in a chokehold but that one thing is fighting with me we're facing this together. *Naruto music*
    But seriously tho? This inspires me so much. SO MUCH. I want to be like you guys when I grow up ;_;
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, I'm following up one hell of an act.

@DelRey:

Wonderful sheet. I still haven't had a chance to really sink my teeth into balance and possibilities, my own project is currently sapping away any ability I have to expend creativity elsewhere. It deserves a proper look-over, and I will give it one, but from my first read through, it's damn good.

@Master_Therion:

A couple of things. A neat idea, but I don't really see how it plays in to him being a Caster. I think his hidden skillTerritory Creation is really strong without a whole lot of justification why. I know essentially nothing about the character irl, so, I can't comment on whether or not the music phantasm is fitting, but it seems to be. I'm also not sure if his abilities are supposed to be intentionally hidden, or it's just a story thing. An interesting idea, for sure, but Whale am confused.
    Last edited by TheTruthWhale; May 27th, 2021 at 07:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    man i have to read that after i got some sleep. almost 2am here and i am too tired to get the order of reading right.
    But i smell something...Faker Class-y here, perhaps the lord of Fakers Morg can say something about it

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I DO I NEVER FORGOT IT'S ALWAYS THERE currently I'm fighting against a writer's block that has me in a chokehold but that one thing is fighting with me we're facing this together. *Naruto music*
    But seriously tho? This inspires me so much. SO MUCH. I want to be like you guys when I grow up ;_;
    heck yeah, beat that block to a pulp. I will start gathering more ideas for it starting tomorrow, perhaps we find an angle that tickles your creativity enough to let your awesomeness spring forth again
    Last edited by DelRey; May 27th, 2021 at 08:00 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthWhale View Post
    @Master_Therion:

A couple of things. A neat idea, but I don't really see how it plays in to him being a Caster. I think his hidden skillTerritory Creation is really strong without a whole lot of justification why. I know essentially nothing about the character irl, so, I can't comment on whether or not the music phantasm is fitting, but it seems to be. I'm also not sure if his abilities are supposed to be intentionally hidden, or it's just a story thing. An interesting idea, for sure, but Whale am confused.
    Regarding the skills being hidden, as a creator, i just wanted to try the secret identity thing. As a servant, he just hides his identity because he wishes to spend the time doing his hobbies without being the hero, but if he really needs to be one, he will abandon his temporary vacation. Regarding the hidden skill I think I'm gonna change it to not give the usual benefits of the skill, just the status. The reason he is a caster is because he cant really be summoned in another class due to not really doing anything and being more of an idol. I cant really write a good answer because I'm on my phone, but ill give a better answer later.

EDIT: Ok, now that I'm on my computer, the hidden skilterritory creation is one of the reasons, aside from his status as an idol that only appeared as a face to rule everyone, thus not fitting other class containers, that King John IV can be summoned as a Caster, as the Restoration of Independence of Portugal restored all former territory that was Portugal, thus he is synonym with Territory. Yes, you are right, the skill is too unbalanced, so I decided to give only status of creating a territory but not the benefits, such as collecting mana. It is merely an indicator of Kingdom he has to gauge his second Noble Phantasms limits. Thank you for your feedback and also have you seen the creators notes? There are some questions in there I would like an opinion. l (click to decompress)
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 28th, 2021 at 04:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Rider of Vera Cruz
    ‘What nostalgic shores these are. Isn’t it strange, Master of Chaldea, that it feels like no time has passed but also an eternity since I’ve laid eyes on it? Vera Cruz… you remain as beautiful a sight as ever. Someday, when this is over, I will return.’

True Name
    Allignment
    Class
    Alternative Classes
    Pedro Álvares Cabral
    Lawful Neutral
    Rider
    None

Height
    1.90m
    Weight
    87kg
    Region
    Portugal
    Source
    Historical Fact
    Dislikes
    Sponsors

Parameters
    STR
    END
    AGI
    MAG
    LCK
    NP
    C
    B+
    C
    C+
    A
    B

Background

A young noble of the Cabral Family, Pedro Álvares was chosen as the captain of the second expedition to India following Vasco da Gama’s success on establishing a new trade route. While following the established route, Pedro’s fleet distanced themselves too much from the coast of Africa, instead landing on an unfamiliar island, which Cabral saw fit to name Ilha de Vera Cruz (Island of the True Cross).

However, while exploring the island, the group noticed that it was much too large to be only an island and that in fact, what they had found was a continent. Cabral bid one of his ships to return with the news, claiming the new lands for Portugal and renaming it Terra da Santa Cruz (Land of the Holy Cross)

The very same land that one day would be known as Brazil.

Though Cabral continued on his journey and obtained success on his objective of reaching India, the strategic location he claimed as belonging to his homeland would prove to be just as important to the budding Portuguese Empire, leading decades later to a colony being established.

After being passed over as leader for the next great portuguese expedition due to losing favor with the king, Cabral chose to quietly retire, vanishing from the public eye. Eventually, after a few more military expeditions under different lords, Cabral quietly passed away. Having fulfilled his duty.

Or, that’s how it should have been.

However, in this certain timeline, Cabral’s body was unearthed and preserved by a cabal of mages hoping to extract from his blood whatever divinity his family line yet possessed. The corpse was passed around until it came into the possession of a particularly dangerous individual.

A Dead Apostle.

What the modern world would know as a vampire.

This individual was of the particular sort. Eccentric and curious. They wished to create one like themselves from a human with high value of inherent mystery. Cabral’s body was just a tool to accomplish that goal.

So, by combining profane arts of the sunk city, aswell as their own inherent curse, the Apostle managed to successfully return Cabral’s body to a cursed state of living. Indeed, the experiment worked too well. Rather than produce a thrall with heightened affinity for ancient mystics, the mixture of curses, eldritch sorcery and fading divinity lead to the one in a million chance of the subject immediately maturing into a Dead Apostle.

Who disappeared into the night, fleeing their creator and this newfound world of mystics and monsters.

Taking a pseudonym, the man known as Pedro Álvares Cabral vanished in search of the one who defiled his body.

A woman by the name of Francesca.

However his search was interrupted by a strange phenomena which saw him being summoned to very familiar shores. His body having being possessed by the shade of his own Heroic Spirit, recorded upon his first death.

Personality

A man with simple ambitions who aims to succeed in whatever task he sets for himself.

As a human he found that success on his travel to India and discovery of Brazil. He does not resent those who have accomplished more than him, nor does he scorn those who lived simpler lives devoid of fame. What Cabral values above all else is the ability to succeed, regardless of the task. Though he won’t hesitate to recruit those with impressive records, he himself was but a young man with no accolades to his name when the king selected him to become captain, which means he is not above given chances to others.

Should they prove unreliable, however, he won’t hesitate to cut his losses.
    As a Dead Apostle, Cabral harbors an unreasonable hatred towards a woman named Francesca, having traveled the whole world over the course of centuries in order to hunt her down. Wishing to kill her before eventually finding a place to finally retire and die in peace.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance

C+
    While not a magus in life, nor a particularly mysterious figure, Rider’s true nature grants him an innate resistance to spells and magical energy.

Riding

B
    The signature skill of the Rider Class. At this rank it allows rather to maneuver any and all vehicles from the past and future with inborn skill and practiced mastery. However, it cannot be used to tame beings of the Phantasmal or Divine kind.

Personal Skills

Incarnated Spirit

B
    A skill connected to Rider’s true identity, a being which co-exists with both nature and mana. He does not store magical energy within his own body, but rather draw from the outside world’s limitless supply. Since he is bound to ‘human’ form, however, the output of that infinite supply has a limit.

Conquistador

B
    While he is well known as the ‘Discoverer of Brazil’, Rider was neither the first man to see it, nor the first man to set foot on its shores, thus this skill is downgraded. However, as the man who claimed Brazil for Portugal, he still for this Skill.

Divinity

E
    Family lore claims that the House of Cabral are the long lined descendants of Caranus, the first King of Macedon, and thus are theoretically related to Heracles. Since the connection was never proved, Rider exhibits only the lowest Rank of Divinity.

Noble Phantasms
    Ilha da Vera Cruz: Great Discovery of the New World
    Fortress
    B

A Phantasm of the ‘Anti-Country’ category. It represents the act of presenting discovered land as the spoils of a successful journey. Cabral was a man who gifted an entire country to the Portuguese Crown, and thus can summon a massive floating landmass to commandeer as his ‘Ship’. Though its destructive power is second only to the vaunted ‘Anti World’ Noble Phantasm category, Cabral lacks the [Authority] necessary to invoke its true power. The ‘island ship’ also cannot be dismissed once summoned, thus it accumulates damage over time and will eventually crumble.

It can carry over a thousand individuals comfortably and possess an innate Bounded Field which prevents those inside from being sensed or tracked to it. So long as Rider remains within the Island, he will receive a steady supply of mana from the land, which allows him to control everything within the island. Though is preffered method is to use sand for attacking and restricting foes.

Segunda Armada: The Expedition of Thirteen Ships
    Transportation
    C

Cabral’s default Noble Phantasm and by far the less costly of the two. If ‘Ilha de Vera Cruz’ summons the equivalent of a country turned into a single ship, Segunda Armada summons the vessels which reached the New World under Cabral’s command. A collection of thirteen ships of varying make and design that unlike famous vessels like the Golden Hind, lack the legend and conceptual weight to make them more than particularly sturdy magical ships.

The one advantage they possess over other Noble Phantasms of their kind is that they are all interconnected, meaning that it is possible to move from one ship to the other no matter how far the other is, a spatial distortion effect which can be used to quickly jump ship at a moment’s notice, preserving life.

Relationships

Heracles
    “Ah my family ancestor…Or not, I never cared to find out if that was true. Not gonna ask either. As I am right now he wouldn’t hesitate to attack me on sight. Unfortunate, I would love to ask about the Argo.”

Edmond Dantes
    “So, I heard you killed a vampire. Huh? A different you? Well, that’s just unfortunate. I would have very much liked to hear how you accomplished that. I would be willing to pay you handsomely for it, of course.”

Columbus
    “A fellow explorer with a far more impressive reputation for our time. The man’s legendary temper nearly drove his crew to mutiny, while my temper drove a wedge between me and the King, ruining my chance to lead a second expedition. In a way, we both suffered for it.”

Consort Yu
    “You could say that we are opposite existences. She was immortal long before she became marked as a Heroic Spirit. I, on other hand, was just a mortal man when I accomplished my deeds.”

Françoise Prelati
    “Different yet simultaneous, an existance that represents two different points of the same life. Though you and your other remained separate so its not the same thing. Oh? You wish to study me? I warn you to do so at your own discretion and peril… Francesca.”

Princess Isabel
    “It’s good to see you again, your Highness. I hope you still have that [Key] with you?... It wasn’t summoned with you, you say? Merda. Well, that’s just a damn shame! I was hoping we could do one more collaboration.”

Announcement
    I know, I know. This is basically me reposting an old sheet with my new style with a few important edits. I thought it was as good a time as any to announce that within the next couple of weeks, I will be retaking my Project El Dorado, a series of sheets involving characters which featured in my first ever Singularity / Lostbelt. Its probably not gonna be a large scale project, but what I will be doing is writing a series of one shots where the Chaldea Crew investigate the South American singularity and meet many of the characters I have created for it.

Cheers for a new beginning. And lets hope I can actually do it this time.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    man i have to read that after i got some sleep. almost 2am here and i am too tired to get the order of reading right.
    But i smell something...Faker Class-y here, perhaps the lord of Fakers Morg can say something about it

heck yeah, beat that block to a pulp. I will start gathering more ideas for it starting tomorrow, perhaps we find an angle that tickles your creativity enough to let your awesomeness spring forth again

yeah we are united !!

besides i could give you some start tipps ,hints for interesting servant(candidates)s Howaito ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    @Wyvern

Oh sweet, more portuguese servants to flood the market
    Cant really read right now, but as soon as i can i will review it.

EDIT: I have finally read it and I loved it. Short but good quality. I love the twist you added with the dead apostle and the connection with Francesca. But wait, does it imply Francesca here is a Dead Apostle or did I read it wrong? In any case, his skills were accurate and Im actually surprised he had a connection with Heracles, even if unconfirmed. His Noble Phantasms are also really cool, his ships were a given, since he is a navigator but the floating land really surprised me, yet fits him. I also love the relationship quotes you gave him, gives him more character. Overall, Im glad to see even more Portuguese servants, even more to see such a good one. Good job. I am eager to see what you will write in the future.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 28th, 2021 at 06:00 AM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    LOOK AT THIS I DON'T EVEN DESERVE YOU I'M GIVING YOU MORE TROUBLE ;_;
    Don't worry, eventually I'll give birth to this sheet. ONE DAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    besides i could give you some start tipps ,hints for interesting servant(candidates)s Howaito ?
    I mean, sure. Our specialities are widely different so I can't promise anything, but sure thing if you want to PM me with servant ideas I'll at least go through them to see if I can do something about them.

Pedro Álvares Cabral: YES. Portuguese servants Y E S. One day I'll make a Portuguese or a Brazilian servant to honor my roots but meanwhile, I get to appreciate sheets like this one, which just oozes style. I'm of the opinion that all Conquistadores should die in a ditch, but this man is so cool in your hands. I love these NPs, it's exactly what I'd expect from him. (And he's such a little shit that he has Divinity too. Look at his smug face.) Also, when I read "As a Dead Apostle" I was like YOOOO. This lore section is amazing! I love this interpretation of him and I'm so eager to see more of this project of yours.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Pedro Álvares Cabral: YES. Portuguese servants Y E S. One day I'll make a Portuguese or a Brazilian servant to honor my roots but meanwhile, I get to appreciate sheets like this one, which just oozes style. I'm of the opinion that all Conquistadores should die in a ditch, but this man is so cool in your hands. I love these NPs, it's exactly what I'd expect from him. (And he's such a little shit that he has Divinity too. Look at his smug face.) Also, when I read "As a Dead Apostle" I was like YOOOO. This lore section is amazing! I love this interpretation of him and I'm so eager to see more of this project of yours.
    Thanks!

I'll probably need to do some revamping on my old servants, but the overall idea is to establish a cast for my South American Singularity and then, once I have a good handle on all the characters I'm gonna use, write a few inter connected one shots from the point of view of the Grand Order Protagonist and his gaggle of heroic spirits. You know, ones I think would have interesting interactions with the ones I'm making as they travel through Brazil and meet its many colourful characters and work together to save human history, as they are wont to do.

Short, sweet, to the point.

Since Lostbelt 7 probably won't focus on the local servants, I think it would be interesting to explore them myself.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ra: Another ambitious Watcher? It's more likely than you think! I've always considered Watcher to be one of the more complicated classes, since you're usually cramming 4 (if not more) sheets into one, not to mention the peculiar nature of their contract, and their relationship to the Master. But despite all that, you pulled this one off perfectly. Big props to you. Also, after that line to Jack, now I imagine their respective "wielders" in a game of cat-and-mouse, with thick fog and harsh sunlight erratically altering throughout the day.

John IV: Not much to say here, since I'm not too familiar with this figure, but it's pretty good. His "disguise" is justified, that music NP is well-balanced, and the second NP is a pretty literal (though no less interesting) interpretation of "bringing something back to its golden age". A few parts of the sheet still sound a bit vague though, like the limitations of the second NP, and the effects of that hidden Skill. What exactly constitutes as "impurities"? Poison? certain types of magecraft?

Pedro Alvares Cabral:
    Now this is an interesting one. It's always impressive to see someone try to integrate history together with Nasuverse lore, and you did it well without one aspect completely overshadowing the other *coughcoughAlteracough*. Seriously though, the whole part of him being a dead apostle and his relationship to Prelati of all people is integrated nicely without overshadowing his own feats as a historical figure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    John IV: Not much to say here, since I'm not too familiar with this figure, but it's pretty good. His "disguise" is justified, that music NP is well-balanced, and the second NP is a pretty literal (though no less interesting) interpretation of "bringing something back to its golden age". A few parts of the sheet still sound a bit vague though, like the limitations of the second NP, and the effects of that hidden Skill. What exactly constitutes as "impurities"? Poison? certain types of magecraft?
    Impurities is a broad term for things like poison and curses and also magecraft that inflicts those effects. It is the protection of the one who has not been stained by the Original Sin. The Hidden SkillTerritory Creation skill John IV uses is merely a way to gauge his true Noble Phantasm. Unlike regular territories created through Territory Creation, this territory does not supply Caster with mana nor brings any other advantage, it is merely a territory in name. The more it expands, the more restrictions are lifted when he uses his 2nd NP(Click to decompress). Regarding his 2nd NP, im trying to think for now what is considered acceptable and what is off limits to be restored so Im having a hard time gauging the rules. Thanks for the feedback and have you seen the creators notes? There are some questions i put in there regarding names or parameters of skills i would like an opinion.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 28th, 2021 at 07:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hey, not to start any conflicts, but what are the rules about creating controversial servants? Like, I have a list of servants I created but one of them is a dictator that existed in the 20th Century. I wanna know if such person is discouraged or not.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    There aren't any rules per se about controversial figures; there's been a myriad of Hitlers and Stalins and dictators all over the shop. Just keep in mind that you do open yourself up to criticism depending on how you do them.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not forbidden but very much not encouraged iirc.

Blog Entries
    depict them like they are - bad assholes and not badass holys
    remember how they are viewed by the world, doing them 'justice' is hard and delicate
    and be prepared in the worst case to get a BanTherion Tag here
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    depict them like they are - bad assholes and not badass holys
    remember how they are viewed by the world, doing them 'justice' is hard and delicate
    and be prepared in the worst case to get a BanTherion Tag here
    My approach was for every class a servant can be summoned, different aspects represent said person. For now, I think I'll just postpone that Idea and think of other servants I have. It is not that I believe this person was a good person, just someone I have to respect for saving and protecting his country, even though i cannot agree with the means he used.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; May 28th, 2021 at 09:37 AM.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    There aren't any rules per se about controversial figures; there's been a myriad of Hitlers and Stalins and dictators all over the shop. Just keep in mind that you do open yourself up to criticism depending on how you do them.
    Don't depict them as sympathetic to any degree. In my opinion, sympathetic portrayals of, for example, Hitler, Stalin, and animal abusers (looking at you, Cruella) (among other similarly horrible people), should be straight-up made illegal.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; May 28th, 2021 at 11:13 AM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Don't depict them as sympathetic to any degree. In my opinion, sympathetic portrayals of, for example, Hitler, Stalin, and animal abusers (looking at you, Cruella) (among other similarly horrible people), should be straight-up made illegal.
    Depict them as they are, unlike Maleficent or, as he pointed out, Cruella seems to be going for. Maleficent used to be cool, man. No greater statement of pure evil like cursing a baby just for not being invited.
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; May 28th, 2021 at 12:11 PM.

Maker of Poor Decisions and Massive Sheets TheTruthWhale's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey man. They disrespected the queen of the fairies by not inviting her because they were scared, rather than just giving her an invitation as is proper and required by nobility. Especially since they invited other, lesser fairies. The story of Sleeping Beauty would have gone way different if they just did the right thing and invited Maleficent. Aurora would have gotten some kick-ass power, and would have been a great queen with the alliance of the fey court. #TheParentsAreTheRealVillains