Page 208 of 620 FirstFirst ... 108158198203206207208209210213218258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 12384

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Top Level Creator Notes
    Hello there. If you can't tell by the picture already, this will be a musical servant and I inserted much of it into this sheet. When you see him talking and it is
    big and underscored, please click on it to hear stuff (right after the reveal and during the NP). Remember it! During the NP I recommend reading a bit slower so the pieces can finish in the background

"Hello there, young Master, nice to meet you!
    Care to join me? Here, sit down, don't be shy! There we go, comfortable? Yes, good. Then let us begin.
    You are not good at this? Dear friend, I did not ask for you to be perfect. No one should by the way.
    I just want to see and feel what you want to convey...
    Well, maybe it would be easier if I just start first, right?
    While I play, would you kindly listen to me telling a story?
    It is a story that is quite simple, yet unusual.
    It is a story about you, me, your friends, of everyone you know and don't know.
    You wonder what that would be? Well my friend...

...it is about the journey and music and humanity."

Voyager of Music

Class
    Voyager | Lancer
    Alternative Classes
    Berserker, Lover
    True Name
    Franz Liszt
    Aliases
    Ferenc Liszt, Piano Virtuose
    Origin
    Kingdom of Hungary/Austrian Empire (modern day Germany)
    Height/Weight
    185cm/74kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Earth

STR END AGI MANA LCK
    E+ D D C B

Dislikes
    restricting art
    Talent
    piano, teaching, synesthesia
    Natural Enemy
    Armament
    lance, piano keyboard
    Catalyst
    pieces of his late works

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement E+
    Normally does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement. In exchange, one retains a normal capacity to think.
    When Voyagerer starts playing his ranks increase slightly. His STR parameter is then enough to play with enough force to tear apart the strings in a piano.

"Haha yes that did happen! But the instruments back then weren't as sturdy as modern ones. But as a Servant I am now stronger too hmm. Let's give it a test, shall we?"

Independent Action (Celeb) D+
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for several hours without a Master.
    Voyager was famous for his Solo Piano Recitals and solo performances of whole concerts in front of his audience. He was the first one who held entire concerts on his own. Therefore he can play several hours without support of a Master and perhaps even longer if the audience wishes.

"I play as long as the audience has me!"

Item Construction (Revision) D
    The ability to rearrange musical works to his liking and making them to his own brilliant pieces. Voyager was always rather infamous for his style and adding many extra parts to the works of other musicians, but creativity can not be contained! This skill extends to a symphonic revision of art forms that are not music: paintings, poems and stories can be conceptually improved by adding his piano music. He can not improve any physical or magic items though…

"Well, I can try to tune your piano if you wish! Oh you don't have one? Well then that is where my usefulness in that regard ends."

Magic Resistance E
    Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.
    Skill granted through his Core Container Lancer.

"Isn't that ironic? The one who can not resist the magic of music has such a skill! Haha, how humorous."

Personal Skills

Synesthesia C
    Voyager was said to have this ability and was able to see sound in forms of color. While not a skill useful during battle most of the times, in situations where he should not be able to hear, he still can, by continuing to see the colors of the noises. This skill is part of the reason for his Item Construction (Revision).

"O please, ladies and gentlemen, a little bluer, if you please! This key requires it! "

Lisztomania D+
    A personal composite skill of Charisma and Mass Hysteria of the same rank.
    Voyager was the first 'rockstar' and caused many listeners to fall into mass hysteria that can be compared to the actions of fans from the likes of Elvis Presley or The Beatles. He was famous for his stunning performance in front of up to 3000 people that were fascinated by the flowing gestures of his big hands, the fast movements of his agile fingers and the emotional expressions on his face while playing the piano.

"Haha yes these were the times. I am glad they liked it, but it was quite peculiar. Do fans still do that?"

Golden Rule (Charitable) E+
    Voyager was a generous and charitable man. He donated much of his wealth and used his home to house family, friends, students and others in need. As a musician who spend many years teaching music, even traveling the whole day through the city, he always offers others to share his knowledge about music or just life advice. A kind man to be around. He even used his name and talent of recreating certain music pieces to boost the name of their artists, like his friend Berlioz.
    A skill that basically allows others to profit of his Golden Rule skill of several variations (Wealth, Knowledge, Fame…).

"I did what I could and shared with them what I could offer. It was a wonderful time. My home was filled with smiles, laughter and music."

Appreciation of the Arts B+
    If one happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possess artistic anecdotes, there is a high chance that he or she might be able to figure out its true name
    Voyager is considered to be the inventor of the Symphonic Poem, a piece of orchestral music, which illustrates or evokes the content of a poem, short story, novel, painting, landscape, or other (non-musical) source. To achieve this Voyager became well versed in all kinds of art forms. He also had many connections to influential artistic icons such as Wagner, Paganini, Salieri, Heine and Debussy and made many transcriptions of other great musicians such as Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Mendelssohn, Schubert and Mozart.
    Because of his connection to the art of Symphonic Poems, the Throne granted him a wider field of the arts he can figure out the name of and therefore a higher rank than Mozart.

"I stood on the shoulders of giants and I hoped to become one for future generations too. It was my fervent wish and my greatest ambition to leave a work with a few useful instructions for the pianists after me.
    I am really fortunate that my dream became true."

Quotes and Relationships

"Master, congratulations! This was the first time you finished your own piano piece and played it! It is simple yes, some things do not sound right, you can not even play your own piece correct, your finger work needs some...much improvement...but do not worry! That is normal! I do see the potential in it, trust me, I am your biggest fan already! Yes, I am, don't laugh!"

About his Inspirations:
    "Master, do you want to know what was my biggest inspiration when creating my music? My roots. I always considered myself a Hungarian, despite my lack of knowledge and language skills. The Gypsy and their music on the streets was something that always fascinated me. I grew up with it. Their music is deeply personal. Like our mother taught us how to express ourselves through words and language, so did gypsy musicians teach each other. They never saw a need to transcribe their work. They conveyed it all through expression of feelings. A gypsy's existence was always a journey and life of music through the lands. It is impossible to imagine a more complete fusion with nature than that of the Gypsy."

About his many rearrangements:
    "It is like I was able to see a wonderful picture, but there are things missing. Like the wrong color for this part or the absence of anything in that small part. Or in modern terms a photograph, it was too blurry or had the wrong filter. For everyone to see, it is a wonderful piece of art, but when you know what the creator wanted to depict, it is vexing. I just tried to help, you see? I added color to the blank spaces, corrected the wrong colors and sharpened the lense to improve the enjoyment of the viewer. I did not make a piece brilliant, I pulled the brilliance out of it for all to see.
    These works are part of the artists life and I wanted to help depicting it to the best ability I had. Like helping a woman in love help writing down the emotions they can not express properly. The feelings are still hers, the message is the same, but the presentation just became more beautiful.
    Do I sound arrogant? I bet I do, but I still stand for what I did. Never back down from you you thought felt right, Master. You owe that to yourself."

About the Voyager Class:
    "Hmm, I am sorry Master, I know some things, but I can't be sure about them. I can feel that Voyager is an unstable class, it is a vague and brittle Class Container. As if it is newly created, but that term is not helpful for something outside time itself. I am a Voyager, but also a Lancer. To me it seems like Voyager is not a true Class, perhaps more like a title, representing something that the who summoned them needed to experience. I have vague information, but I think you can divide Voyagers into the 'Heroes of physical Journey' and 'Heroes of the metaphysical Journey'. I guess I could qualify as both? I traveled a lot, but was that a criterion? I do not know, my friend. Same could be said about Dante, they manifest in that Class too, but did it really happen? And why is his class stable? And why was the Class of that precious little boy changed to Foreigner? So many questions, yet so little answers."

Mephistopheles:
    "Hmm, you are not exactly like I imagined. You have other colors, but I think I got the general gist of you in my work."

Tristan:
    "Oh you great player of the harp! I am truly happy to see you. Excuse, we don't know each other, it is just...you see my dear son-in-law had a great passion for your story, It would make me happy if we could play together. Your bow makes such clear and strong colors. You always close your eyes, don't want to see them?"

The Moirai:
    "You want to measure my life? No need for that, if you want to take a look at my thread of life, just take a look at this lance, my dear ladies."

Alexander Scriabin:
    "Oh so you too have this ability. I heard your works, they are... sinister. But I can not blame you, they are in many different colors of grey and black, like life. I can not help but feel like we could have been much more alike if my fascination for the diabolic and occult led me down a different path."

Aesop:
    *Both often perform for the younger Servants in Chaldea. Aesop tells stories and Liszt creates the fitting music for it.*
    "Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing children smile from a good story! His stories are so colorful!"

Daena:
    "So your afterlife is called The House of Song? How wonderful that sounds. You know, when I worked on the Journey of Dante Alighieri, I wanted to depict Elysium, our vision of the great afterlife. But a friend said it is impossible to depict the heavenly splendor of it. But then how were we allowed to depict the abyssal pits of Inferno and Purgatorio? If you would allow me, please use your Noble Phantasm on me. I want to...no I need to hear."

Dante Alighieri:
    "It is you, am I right? Of course you are, you are like I imagined you to be. When I read your journey I was right with you! I could see you on your travel with Virgil and I painted the images I saw with my piano! Please, it would be my greatest honor if I could play for you. As a fellow Voyager, please, listen to my work, O' great Traveler!"

Giacomo Casanova and Romulus-Quirinius:
    "Oh it seems like I am not the only one with strange reasons for qualifying as Lancer. Not sure if I want to be associated with you, young man."

Ra, Spirit: Thoth:
    "Carolyne? Carolyne is that you?!"
    "Ah sorry chief, this ain't your wife. This here, is my King Lord Ra, you may find it sinful, but his appearance is his way of appreciating you. He is not much of a talker, you see, but he wants you to know that you have a wonderful Shadow in your hands. You are a rare case that deepened his Shadow by touching those of others and that you two are much alike in your role. You know before we manifested here we had our own little affairs and we looked at you as well. Too bad your Eyes weren't that good."

Edvard Munch: "You can paint in the air? That is stunning! It is like I see music without the music! My friend! With your ability I can finally show the world how I see it! And with this spear I can show you the melody you just sung with your brush of dust!"
    *both started performing a unique concert in which Munch paints his works into the air with his dust and Liszt uses his spear to set music to his colors by swirling across the painting.*

King John IV of Portugal: "Allow me to take a stroll in your library! So many works I never heard! So many journeys I have yet to experience!"

Lore and Background

Franz or Ferenc Liszt (1811-1886) was a Hungarian composer, virtuoso pianist, conductor, music teacher, arranger, and organist of the Romantic era, as well as writer and philantropist.
    Liszt was one of the most prominent representatives of the New German School. He left behind an extensive and diverse body of work that influenced his forward-looking contemporaries and anticipated 20th-century ideas and trends. Among his musical contributions were the symphonic poem (orchestral music, which illustrates or evokes the content of a poem, short story, novel, painting, landscape, or other non-musical source), developing thematic transformation as part of his experiments in musical form, and radical innovations in harmony.
    From a young age Liszt listened to the music of his father, who was in the service of Lord Esterhazy and knew big names like Haydn and Beethoven personally, and the travelling gypsy bands in the country side. One of his teachers was Antonio Salieri himself. As a young piano player his concerts were a great success and he received praise from Schubert and Beethoven. Due to his touring he lacked general education and to overcome it he read anything he could get his hands on. Soon he got into contact with some of those leading writers, including Victor Hugo and Heinrich Heine. During that time he barely composed anything, but he met his friend Berlioz and inherited his diabolical style from then on for some of his later works. After hearing a concert of the famous violin virtuose Niccolo Paganini, Liszt became determined to become to the piano what Paganini is to the violin. He would later be associated with him as someone who sold his soul to the devil to gain his skills. During the 1830's Paris, in which he resided, became a Nexus for pianists that strifed to perfect their art. Liszt made a mark by learning several techniques and those of his rivals. Overall the rivalries at that time increased the quality of piano playing to previously unimagined levels. During that time he befriended Chopin and transcribed many works of Berlioz to help boost his name and lift him up from poverty. Years later he started touring Europe and became famous for his powerful performances and the upcoming 'Lisztomania' regarding his fans. In February 1847 he met the woman he would be with until his last days, Carolyne zu Seyn-Wittgenstein, who persuaded him to concentrate on composing rather than performing. He therefore quit touring at his hight and prevented the usual loss of fame over time of many other composers and preserved his fame as the legendary performer. After he settled in Weimar, he used his fame to boost the name of his future son-in-law and good friend Richard Wagner. The 1860's were a time of sadness, solitude and travel for Liszt. in December 1869 he lost his son Daniel and September 1862 his daughter Blandine. After that he announced his retreat into solitary life and joined a monastery outside of Rome. There he was successful in rising through some minor clerical ranks including exorcist. After that he was often called Abbé Liszt. He still took part in the musical life of Rome and played there. In 1869 and 1871 he was invited back to Weimar and Budapest respectively to again work as a Piano Teacher. Since then until the end of his life he continued his 'tripartite existence' by traveling between Rome, Budapest and Weimar, traveling around 4000 Miles a year, an impressive number for his age and the roads and rails in the 1870's. During his time as teacher he had the habit of calling all students 'private students' which led to them not needing to pay academy fees. In summer 1881 the usually fit and healthy pianist fell from the stairs and after than manifested many illnesses, including a heart disease, which would lead to his death years later. He never really recovered and Liszt developed feelings of desolation, despair, and preoccupation with death, feelings that he expressed in his works from this period. "I carry a deep sadness of the heart which must now and then break out in sound." is what he said back then. He died in summer 1886.

During his life he worked on many pieces of other musicians, in total 99 artists. Liszt had a strange drive and motivation to create all those rearrangements, transcriptions, variations, etc.
    His motivation can be described by his Origin he possesses as a human.
    'Image' or 'Expression' is the suggested description of it. He is someone that has the ability to understand someone through their works, be it through literary or artistic means, while incidentally being unable to fully understand them in any other way. When listening to the works of a musician for example, he can see the most important parts of the artist's life or at least the thoughts that went into that work. By hearing a song, he can see the moments that inspired it, the people that are attributed to it or for whom it was created. The more he hears of them, the more of their life he could comprehend, which together creates a kind of 'imaginary journey through their life'. Together with his Synesthesia, which is a trait of his body and not his soul, he could combine them to unique levels and could see those moments play before his eyes. The discrepancy of what he 'saw' through his Origin and what he 'saw' with his Eyes and his wish to correct them led to his fervent wish to rearrange them and improve them, so the artists vision/ 'Image' matches the artists work / 'Expression'.
    That Voyager chose to become a piano artist was not dictated, but was a happenstance of his upbringing. He grew up in a musical family, which led him being fascinated by other music that is drenched in expression like that of the gypsies in his region. Any way of expression could have been conform with his origin. He could have become a great painter, sculptor, poet or dancer, but his fate fell into the hands of music, specifically the piano, instead.

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm Release…
    Melodies of Life
    Melodien des Lebens

Voyager's Noble Phantasm manifests as a slim black and white lance with ornaments remembering of a piano keyboard. As a weapon it is surprisingly light. Due to Voyager never having fought with a spear, he uses his weapon more like a conductor baton and with his unusually strong and fast fingers he uses it similar to a fencer. Inspired by a small author with a sharp tongue, who once praised him during life, playing with his pen, Voyager can spin the weapon around his fingers with incredible speed as well. When the tip of the lance touches an object, it makes a sound, to be precise it plays the tone Voyager associates with the color of said object.

"Master, your surely wonder why I have this weapon. I am just a normal human, nothing special, no warrior or fighter of legends.
    A normal man who loved life, loved the people around him and humanity as a whole, loved his wife and children, two of which died far too young and loved god, but most of all, who loved music.
    So why of all people would I manifest with a Lance as a weapon? What does it represent?
    Does it represent the conductor baton that directs the music itself? Nay.
    The very fingers that created the music that made me who I am today? Nay.
    Is it my presence I had in the history of music? Me spearheading new kinds of styles that led to what you enjoy today? Or me being a pillar in the storm for all my friends and students in need? Nay and nay.
    My dear Master, this weapon here comes from the only person that ever understood me fully, my dear dear Carolyne. When talking about my legacy she once said I "flung my spear far into the future". She understood my ambition. That is what this lance is, what qualifies me as a Servant, my goodness what basically makes every Heroic Spirit manifest: their accomplishments, their work, their passion, their experiences, their story, their journey as a special human. They flung it all in form of spears from their point in history far into the future to the present day so a young Master like you can use this weapon to safe himself or even humanity.
    Master, this spear is my life. It is who I am, the journey across the world of music manifested in form of a pillar of piano music. It is wonderful. And the beautiful part of it is, I helped create those spears for others as well with my works. For my dear friends I worked with, the ones that came before me and which works I rearranged during my life and even the journey of Dante. By touching their music I somehow understood their life and what they tried to tell us.
    Haha I see the look on your face, young Master, I bet you will understand better in a few moments. In this moment of peril the ramblings of this man were not just for show."

*Voyager holds his spear in horizontal position and an ethereal piano manifests with the weapon as his keyboard*

"Let us play, my friends, one last time…"

Upon true name release he crystallizes his lifes work. Many of his works are rearrangements of other artists works and symphonic poems of painting or stories of certain people in history.
    Like his life manifests in form of a spear, so do all the famous people he touched with his works or directly during life. He creates pseudo Saint Graphs of the famous artists based on the journey he observed by listening or seeing their art, transforms them into weapons and manifests them behind him.
    Some appear as spears with patters reminiscent of violins, other of music sheets, others similar to the original design of his spear or others more like pens or brushes.

"…
    From the Cradle
    Von der Wiege
    …"

He then flings all those weapons up into the sky.
    While the foe sees the sky light up with hundreds of flimmering 'lifes' he also hears the incredible music or poetry of all of them as they fall down like a rain of light. Each time they are hit by a spear, they live through a part of the artistic journey of the respective person, be it Voyagers close friend Berlioz, his dear Son-in-Law Richard Wagner or the violin virtuose Niccolo Paganini who inspired him to become the famous piano player he is today. With each hit time perception is altered for the target and they relive echoes of the respective artist's journey by experiencing some of their best works. The more severe the wound inflicted or the more they are hit, the stronger the time altering effect in their mind. The final lance flung is his own and of course it is the strongest of them. After rising from his piano, it returns to the form of his black and white spear. Then with all the might he has in his fingers he hurls it towards the target and…

"…
    TO THE GRAVE
    BIS ZUM GRABE
    !"

right at the moment the weapon leaves his fingers, he dematerializes and becomes one with the lance. It is his life after all, his journey and you cant have Voyager's journey without him.
    When hit the target is now part of Voyagers life as they are literally pierced by it and they will together start disappearing as Servants.The target, having listened to so much music over an unimaginable amount of time during this Noble Phantasm finally hears a last somber melody together with Voyager. Together they start their last journey into the next life filled with even more song.

"The Journey is the Destination, Master. This is my end here, but it is just the start of a new trip."

Von der Wiege bis zum Grabe
    Melodien des Lebens

Melodies of Life: From the Cradle to the Grave is one of the last works of Voyager and is what made him manifest in this Class. It depicts life in the eyes of Voyager in three movements:
    The Cradle
    Die Wiege
    The Struggle for Existence
    Der Kampf um's Dasein
    and
    To the Grave: the Cradle of future Life
    Zum Grabe: die Wiege des zukünftigen Lebens.
    It crystallizes in form of over a hundred spears in different designs, representing artists that he either encountered or whos works he rearranged. These spears, while indestructible, are not particularly strong and rarely lethal for any Servant, but their main purpose is to injure and through that take the target on a journey. Not all will hit them, but few are enough to buy enough time for Voyager to finish his play. The original piece lasts around 15mins, but as a Servant and Noble Phantasm he could reduced it by several minutes. Usually that is impractical during a fight, but he can buy enough time by hitting the target and stalling them for several seconds to minutes through the time altering effects in their mind. In that time he will not actively attack them and discourages to do so. That depends on how hard or many times they were hit. A side-effect of this NP is, that if the target survives or the NP was interrupted through various means, that depending on the amount of music experienced, the target can gain a low rank in Appreciation of Arts. A music teacher until the very end.

"Life is a Journey, Master. So always remember. We all are Voyager."

Craft Essence

My Last Arrangement

"Dear Master, when you read this I probably already vanished. Did I go out with a grand final? I will have explained to you fully what I represent. My young friend, please live without regret! Do not let the music in your heart fall silent. Even when times are hard, let a silent note still play, make it so the audience thinks the symphony is about to end and then! A loud and wonderful melody erupts from the depths of your soul! Show them that only YOU decide when your music ends. Surprise them, touch them, inspire them! Be a beacon of hope for humanity like you are! Trust me, I know you, I am your biggest fan after all. I feel it, you are smiling right now while reading it! Good, keep going, I believe in you. Throw your spear, your live, not away. Throw it far into the future. Like I did and you will too.

In friendship, F. Liszt.

PS: I took the freedom and rearranged your first piece of music. I told you I know what you wanted to convey but couldn't find the way of showing. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it.
    You always wondered why I pushed so hard of you finishing it, right? You were meant to be my 100th artist I revisioned, Master. It was meant to be.
    Oh and you once asked what I saw in your music? Well, it was...
    the journey of Humanity."

Editors Notes:
    Spoiler:
    Another Sheet with a class i expect a bit of discussion about. If you do not like the class, just imagine him as Lancer and it wont change much.
    He is a Voyager because he was pretty much travelling most of his life. As a teacher he traveled from 8am to 10pm across the city from student to student. Later he said he had a three-fold existence because he traveled between three major european cities, travelling thousands of miles each year. But most importantly he is one who represents the journey of Music and its impact on life. A musician of his time dedicated his life for their art. I actually do not know much about music history or music, but seeing he rearranged/revisioned so many works of 99 artists, it seemed special to me. With equating different pieces of music from artists with parts of their life's journey, it seems like he traveled with them. While researching my last Eyes Project I saw that he likely had synesthesia because of some of his lines. I wanted to use that imagery of painting colors with sound and he was a good candidate for it. Finding dialogue to explain my idea properly took a while. But the reason he became a voyager was because of From the Cradle to the Grave, a summary of life itself, a journey we all partake in. It is a stretch, I know, but it felt right to me. Finding the NP was the hardest part, to give him the right to throw the life of other artists at the foe I came up with. But it actually helped to find pictures, inspired me on the looks. And I thought of using the aspect of Origin in a sheet of my own after reading WF's Foreigner sheet. She used it and I wanted to be cool like her, so I did it too.
    Oh and I like the faceclaim. The hair looks like his and the light in the background fits his spear. I played with the thought of making him a metaphorical 'Pillar of Light that represents Music' but I am not big enough on music to evaluate his true impact on modern music. And everytime I search for faceclaims I lose a bit of hope for the internet and myself. You can search like "piano anime man/male" and still get a bunch of anime tiddies over keyboards.

Regarding his other Classes:
    Berserker is a backdoor for the time when I want to create makes another version of him. It focuses more on the negative connotations he got. He was said to have sold his soul to the devil for his skill, he had interest in the diabolic, was trained as an exorcist and played like a madman at times. Him adding so much extra when he plays others works wasnt always taken with a smile, artists themself were upset. In depictions he often had comically large hands, so a beast like appearance could be possible. So something like possession of a demon is possible, of course I could make him an Foreigner of the Angel-kind, but not everything I could make into a Foreigner needs to. Oh and there is the anecdote that he was inspired to write La lugubre gondola by seeing a vision of Wagner's Death while seeing a procession. Two Months later he died and Liszt played the same piece for him.

Lover because that guy literally almost died from love in his youth because he couldnt be with a girl due to her dad disapproving. Else the Love for Music itself and of course the intro music meaning 'Dream of Love' (Which you hopefully clicked!). I bet there are other artists who could qualify better for the Lover Class under the aspect of loving the genre, but I focused on him today soo...I wont do him in that class anyway.

NittyGritty style last words:
    "Liszten to your heeeaaart ~"

Last edited by DelRey; June 1st, 2021 at 05:36 PM. Reason: added Aesop relationship
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    @DelRey

Dear lord, I have no words for this servant you made. Its just beautiful how you can make such a great servant. Not only did you give a good skillset that corresponds to his lore, the dialogue covers 110% who he is and how he acts. The combination of music and your interpretation for the NP is absolutely outstanding. I like this servant even more than Ra, and I was amazed by Ra. God, I hope I get make a character sheet with a fraction of this presentation one day.

Also me when you mention my caster:
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 1st, 2021 at 02:34 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Liszt: The feels... that spear managed to hit me alright *crying emoji*

Seriously, the lines and the bond CE really painted a perfect image of who he is as a person. Thematically enough, you also took the whole "presenting our sheets with music" to the next freaking level, didn't you? And it was beautiful T_T

All in all, I can't praise this one enough, and I wish I can make a Servant with an atmosphere as serene/peaceful as this one someday. Good work man, and now I'm gonna give his other pieces a listen.

Blog Entries
    thanks guys. I always admired you all for finding such good music, but i did not have the knowledge where to look for fitting music. incorporating it here was just easy because of his works. Liszt is a great artist and it was a little passion project. I incorporated some of his quotes into the sheet, something I try to do if possible. I am happy how he turned out. Perhaps I will return to his works and do the Berserker version. There are other musicians i heard peaces of like Chopin and Rachmaninoff, perhaps I do them later, but now I am working on my Contest Entry.
    I think i will codename him "President of the Fallen Castle" and he hasnt been done here before

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Hey DelRey, how did you feel about my Caster? Were you surprised by the twist?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Liszt: Good sheet. Justification for making his NP a spear was quite creative. I feel like given the Lisztomania Skill and silver-haired appearance this would make a good alternate FC for him.

Megumi-kyun~

Blog Entries
    I did not feel particular strong about your Caster, Therion. I did not know anything about that man beforehand and the twist wasnt really twisty when you told us how to read it. It is still a decent sheet. Perhaps it was just that I read a part while tired, noticed I had to follow instructions and, head to bed, and then read it later after the discussion about Enlil. But I thought about it when designing Liszt because of the Art skill. And you spoilered the NP beforehand. Him having that big music archive is actually pretty cool and is a good relationship point for future musical Servants.

Goddammit Royd xD
    It would have been pretty easy and on the nose to make him like the title of 'First Rockstar', but his life did not feel that way.
    I wait with using that guy as a faceclaim until I make another Servant with crazy strong Mystic Eyes.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Liszt: I am absolutely MESMERIZED by this sheet. It has everything to be considered a masterpiece and yet... And yet, I feel like whenever I think of this word it's still not enough? What's even better than a masterpiece???
    Ahem. What I'm trying to say is that you have no right to come here and drop these bombs and then just walk away like nothing happened. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME EVERY SINGLE TIME. But yes, this man? Amazing. His skills? Amazing. His noble phantasm? AMAZING. Such a journey. The way you worked with this Class, which must be something so difficult and yet you made it look like a walk in the park? Amazing. And the way you get to have little sprinkles here and there of his personality and his motivations through the whole sheet, even before the lore section, it's so... So good. So. Good. I think it's one of your best works, it's just so intimate but at the same time, so out there. I think I just like when writers here decide to give no fucks. I can't even imagine the amount of work you had crafting this absolute unit of a sheet, but oh boy did I paid off in the end.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I did not feel particular strong about your Caster, Therion. I did not know anything about that man beforehand and the twist wasnt really twisty when you told us how to read it. It is still a decent sheet. Perhaps it was just that I read a part while tired, noticed I had to follow instructions and, head to bed, and then read it later after the discussion about Enlil. But I thought about it when designing Liszt because of the Art skill. And you spoilered the NP beforehand. Him having that big music archive is actually pretty cool and is a good relationship point for future musical Servants.
    Hmm, maybe I should remove the false identity.

EDIT: Removed the false Identity and maybe next time I'll try to do with characters that have a better connection or hide in a way like FGO does. In the end, it was my first try and I learned how to collapse, so its a win in my book

Caster
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 1st, 2021 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Hmm, maybe I should remove the false identity.
    I think it was just the formatting that complicated the whole thing. You are new here, so this stuff is weird at start. Perhaps just copy paste the format of other Fakers (by reply with quote) and go from there. What was missing too is why he was able to hide stuff. Just because he lies doesnt always justify it. But could be just me that kinda wants to see him being a Faker.
    still, dont worry too much about it, work on other stuff. My first sheets looked weird iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Liszt: I am absolutely MESMERIZED by this sheet. It has everything to be considered a masterpiece and yet... And yet, I feel like whenever I think of this word it's still not enough? What's even better than a masterpiece???
    Ahem. What I'm trying to say is that you have no right to come here and drop these bombs and then just walk away like nothing happened. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME EVERY SINGLE TIME. But yes, this man? Amazing. His skills? Amazing. His noble phantasm? AMAZING. Such a journey. The way you worked with this Class, which must be something so difficult and yet you made it look like a walk in the park? Amazing. And the way you get to have little sprinkles here and there of his personality and his motivations through the whole sheet, even before the lore section, it's so... So good. So. Good. I think it's one of your best works, it's just so intimate but at the same time, so out there. I think I just like when writers here decide to give no fucks. I can't even imagine the amount of work you had crafting this absolute unit of a sheet, but oh boy did I paid off in the end.
    I have every damn right to please the queen here, okaaay??
    What is better than a Masterpiece? A WhiteFrenzyPiece
    Im glad to hear you value it so highly as one of my best works, thank you!. It is weird how my non HPL-works like Mozart(Lily), Ra and now Liszt got so much praise despite only having a fraction of the research put into them.
    Hmm perhaps because I wanted to craft a character or small scale story than a big concept bomb like usual.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I just hide it to try as a first time thing to learn how to collapse. His justification was to avoid helping and leaving a second live with his hobbies but if there was really a need for a messiah, he would help. I guess it just works with amateur mages like Ritsuka. Like I said, just to test collapse function. But yeah, maybe ill do that next time with Fakers.

"President of the Fallen Castle" huh? Interesting. If I were to name mine, it would be "King swallowed by Oblivion", although thats just a nickname instead of the title it has. I think even if you searched its title you wouldn't find, but I'm not gonna take chances. It also hasnt been done here.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 1st, 2021 at 06:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mother of Waters

Eh? Chaldea? Holy Grail? Never heard of it.

You kids must be pretty far away from home. This isn't a forest you can thread carelessly, even with that big shield of hers. You'll never make it through without a guide. There have been strange rumblings to the north ... something ancient walks the land.

Eh? Where are we? Just how lost are you two? This is the [Boat Destroyer], the river which carves the land and leads to the sea

Welcome to the Amazon River, Chaldeans!

True Name
    Allignment
    Class
    Alternative Classes
    Iara
    Chaotic Good
    Monster
    Caster / Assassin / Lover

Height
    1.72m
    Weight
    75kg
    Region
    Brazil
    Source
    Mythology
    Dislikes
    Betrayal

Parameters
    STR
    END
    AGI
    MAG
    LCK
    NP
    C
    C
    C
    A
    D
    A+

Background
    Iara the Mermaid.

The Mother of Waters.

The Ipupiara.

What is it that defines her? The girl who loved the moon and was reborn as a mermaid after her death? The ancient goddess who gave birth to the Spirit of Evil and haunted the dreams of primordial humans? The monster who dragged fishermen overboard and sunk their boats to sate its hunger.

They are all her.

They are all Iara.

However, the truth is much more complicated.

At her foundation lay the Monster Ipupiara. A monster feared in the new world for its tempting visage and ravenous hunger.

Perhaps it would have remained unchanged if not for the arrival of European explorers and their fanciful stories of beautiful mermaids and sirens who lured men to their demise.

Despite her monstrous origin, Iara’s life changed when the disaster which wiped out most of the world’s gods arrived. Losing her true original body, Ipupiara was reborn as the Goddess Iara due to the changing beliefs of her people, who envisioned her new form as the Mother of Waters.

A new role and authority which she relished.

Being a Divine Spirit was preferable to being a monster.

For a time, she enjoyed the position of power, rulling over the waters as its only queen. Until the eventual arrival of European explorers, an event which would eventually lead to the decline of the Age of Gods in South America as a whole and Iara’s own decline.

Losing her position of authority, Iara became associated with the myth of mermaids imported by the explorers. Later own becoming downgraded further as her legend became that of a human girl who became a mermaid, a river spirit known for tempting men, yet lacking all the power and prestige she held as a goddess or a monster.

Iara loves humans, for they elevated her to godhood.

Iara hates humans, for they stripped her of authority and prestige.

Thus she will continue to test humans, to see which group they fall under. Those she has to protect, and those she has to punish.

Personality

Iara is a Warrior.

Thus, she is fearless.

Iara is a Goddess

Thus, she is challenging.

Iara is a Monster

Thus, she is lonely.

Iara is a powerful guardian entity amongst South American heroic spirits, particularly in the territory of Brazil. She is a territorial deity with a temper, treating those born within her territory as family, yet acting coldly towards those she considers outsiders. A creature of contrasts, territorial yet welcoming.

In her human form, Iara retains her adventurous nature, recklessly charging into dangerous situations for the thrill of battle, risking her own life as a way to prove her skill.

As a divine spirit, Iara was known as a temptress who would lead others astray, luring them to their deaths through a beautiful song. This was her task as a goddess to tempt and to challenge others, daring them to resist her powers, killing those who fail and blessing those who survive.

Though she can hold grudges if her honest romantic feelings are not returned.

Not once have her honest feelings being answered in kind.
    Not once has a hero fallen prey to her charms.

Thus Iara eternally seeks for someone who will answer her earnest love, while spurning those who fail her tests. Drawn to those with strength of heart and character, she is a shameless flirt who takes rejection in stride, falling back on her role as a guardian of nature.
    To court her favor, one must overcome the chosen ordeal of the goddess. Should they succeed, Iara will wholeheartedly accept you as an ally, developing a friendly relationship.

Betrayal, however, is a sore spot.

Iara has a temper and does not suffer insults lightly, having once cast a tidal wave across the Amazon River because her favorite boat was stolen. Washing away all in its path as she sought her belongings. Being respectful, friendly, willing and able to succeed in her trials is the best way to earn her respect.

Extra Class - Monster

Heroic Spirit of Disaster and Misfortune

Only those who suffered the misfortune of becoming an inhuman creature in life, or were born as such can be summoned in the Monster Class. With multiple viable candidates across various mythologies, it could be said to be the companion Class to Gatekeeper, which exists as a challenge for an enemy to overcome, or the Counter Class, which is summoned to oppose an individual hero.

What separates Monster from Gatekeeper is their ‘inhuman’ origins.
    It’s Class Skills are [Inhuman] and [Monstrous Strength].

Class Skills

Monstrous Strength

E+
    Normally a skill connected to those who have abnormal strength, the Monster Class obtains this Skill by default. Though Iara’s rank is quite low, which is connected to her Noble Phantasm’s function.

Inhuman

A
    Blurs all information one might receive when attempting to view her stats. At this Rank it will hide her Skills even if her true name is revealed, allowing only a contracted Master access to information.

Personal Skills

Divinity

A
    The measure of one’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit. Iara has high aptitude due to multiple accounts of her legend citing her as a full Goddess, while others speak of her death and rebirth as a river spirit, which downgrades her to the level of a demigod.

Nhanderuvuçu

D
    The divine words of creation, named after the great god of the Tupi Guarani pantheon. Similar to the Divine Words of greece, they allow the speaker to control their environment and manifest temporary creations.

Shorewalker

B
    A skill which increases the Agility Parameter depending on the amount of water available. Whether salt water, fresh water or rain water, the more of it is available, the faster Iara becomes. If she becomes fully submerged, her AGI immediately jumps to A+

Dread Visage

E
    The ability to lower the parameters of the enemy through intimidation. As a goddess, its rank is low, but increases as a monster. At E-Rank, it is nothing more than a mental compulsion to induce fear. At A-Rank it decreases all parameters by a full rank.

Noble Phantasms
    Ipupiara: Calamity of the Ancient Sea
    Anti-Unit (Self)
    A+
    Iara’s true origin is that of a monster.

Having become a goddess and later a mermaid due to the cultural exchange as a result of immigration, the beliefs carried over humanized the monster, elevating Ipupiara into becoming the beautiful mermaid Iara, and later own the powerful Mother of Waters, one of the most popular native deities. It could be said that without this bleed over, Iara would have remained a sea monster.

And this is the true nature of Iara’s Noble Phantasm.
    Regressing to her origin as a Phantasmal Beast, exchanging her Divinity for a boost in parameters across the board and a ranking up of all her Skills. As a true Monster, Iara loses the Authority she held as the Mother of Waters, instead becoming a living calamity which causes storms and tidal waves with her breathing alone.

In exchange for her [Divinity] and [Nhandevuruçu], this Noble Phantasm increases Iara’s [Monstrous Strength] to A-Rank, seals away her second Noble Phantasm, and unlocks the [Self-Replenishment (Mana)] Skill at B-Rank, becoming a self-sustaining engine of destruction.
    Pororoca: High Tide of the Great River
    Anti-Army
    C

The phenomenon of a high tide attributed to Iara.

Reffering to an episode in which the Goddess Iara conjured a massive tidal wave in a fit of rage, washing away everything after being slighted. While limited by how much water is currently available, which can grow to truly astounding levels of destruction the larger the body of water. In an area such as the sea or a large river, this Noble Phantasm can wash away entire armies.

Activating this Noble Phantasm further increases Iara’s divinity at the cost of temporarily sealing away her Class Skills. So long as it remains active, Iara will act as a pseudo Elemental, gaining temporary authority over any and all bodies of water in order to reenact the crushing tidal wave associated with her.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Iara : really well done Wyvern ! so that was one of the Gods you described earlier . i must say quite sympathic personality , i have a Question how would be her Personality and abbillities in her other classes ? And correct me if i wrong but the first Picture (of the Noblephantasm) isnt that a Bakugan i wonder as it is somehow getting me the feel that i have seen it before HM?

i am also curious what is her opinion About other Gods ,specially other Water or Ocean Gods ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; June 1st, 2021 at 09:01 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Iara : really well done Wyvern ! so that was one of the Gods you described earlier . i must say quite sympathic personality , i have a Question how would be her Personality and abbillities in her other classes ? And correct me if i wrong but the first Picture (of the Noblephantasm) isnt that a Bakugan i wonder as it is somehow getting me the feel that i have seen it before HM?

i am also curious what is her opinion About other Gods ,specially other Water or Ocean Gods ?
    You have one hell of a memory. Iara's monster form is indeed a picture of Thaygen, a Bakugan villain. The concept was originally going to be something akin to an angler fish mermaid monster, but I remembered Thaygen and was lucky enough to find a full body picture of her. Which was really nice!

Ironically, Iara would be fractured in other Classes. Depending on one version of her myth or another.

Caster would be her full goddess form.
    Assassin would be her monster form.
    Lover would be her mermaid form.

As a Monster-Class servant, she can adjust her level of Divinity and assume temporary forms based on her other aspects. But doesn't have access to the skills she would have on those forms in a permanent manner.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Haha Fortuna, I cant and will not claim ownership of my formatting since it all came from Kamerad.
    So instead of making the Wendigo the Grand Berserker you made them into a Beast. I like you how Wendigo is in parts the total opposite of my 'Wendigo'.
    My Wendigo came from the Stars to settle down, yours wish to expand beyond the stars to find new realms to eat.
    My Wendigo had his origin in one entity that spread the curse into different hosts, while yours is the manifestation of those different hosts into one.
    Mine could not become a Beast, because the Love aspect was lost due to the Foreigner aspect, while yours could fully relish in the great background concept of that monster.
    I especially like the connection you drew from the Beast with the Star Servants.

I wondered, the hole in my sheet was when the Outer God left to the Reverse Side, why was the myth of the Wendigo still so popular after his time? I think that your background compliments that really well and describes how the remnants that were spread in the end fused together into a new Wendigo. Oh and you were able to use all the cool concept arts, something which I could not incorporate.
    I dont know if other people came up with that connection as well, but the Wechuge was a local entity and I made them into the Prime Wendigo, because it seemed to me like the intelligent boss version of Wendigos.
    Regarding your note to Lambda: Remember that Beasts are not really summoned like a Servant, but the apperance in a Halloween Sg would be cool. Overall a plot about popular monsters like the wendigo, zombies and werewolfs would be nice to see with Mr. Zombie from Morg being the ally. He was a sucker for Wendigos too.
    Overall great work.

Iara: Well thought out, I like how you went into the whole process of becoming a god by worship and what it entails, her story is a great reference point to understand that. and something about her Pororoca face scares me.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Haha Fortuna, I cant and will not claim ownership of my formatting since it all came from Kamerad.
    So instead of making the Wendigo the Grand Berserker you made them into a Beast. I like you how Wendigo is in parts the total opposite of my 'Wendigo'.
    My Wendigo came from the Stars to settle down, yours wish to expand beyond the stars to find new realms to eat.
    My Wendigo had his origin in one entity that spread the curse into different hosts, while yours is the manifestation of those different hosts into one.
    Mine could not become a Beast, because the Love aspect was lost due to the Foreigner aspect, while yours could fully relish in the great background concept of that monster.
    I especially like the connection you drew from the Beast with the Star Servants.

I wondered, the hole in my sheet was when the Outer God left to the Reverse Side, why was the myth of the Wendigo still so popular after his time? I think that your background compliments that really well and describes how the remnants that were spread in the end fused together into a new Wendigo. Oh and you were able to use all the cool concept arts, something which I could not incorporate.
    I dont know if other people came up with that connection as well, but the Wechuge was a local entity and I made them into the Prime Wendigo, because it seemed to me like the intelligent boss version of Wendigos.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it, one aspect I also tried to go for was a striking design or something visually distinct (I'll try not to talk too long about visual design here) as I think if done well it can really do wonders with making something seem more scary just from an image. One of the more effective tools I think I've honed in on (partly thanks to Bloodborne and also a bit of my musings) is distortion of proportions, particularly in things that look somewhat human or have human aspects (I think it has to do with our psychology and the way our brains recognize image patterns [similar to the uncanny valley], but with differences being more pronounced as to seem more in your face with "this doesn't look right/normal/natural"). I remember when I was doing the Beast of Gevudan a while back (before I put it on the back burner) I specifically tried to weed out pictures of werewolves like this

as they looked "too human" (they mostly looked like humans with wolf heads or muscular humans covered in fur with claws sometimes with visible muscles). I then tried to hone in more on designs like these

as the fact that the proportions; The longer limbs with the elbow [from a standpoint of human anatomy] seemingly a bit too high up with bodies seemingly very thin plus them being on fours with very inhuman heads, seemed just off enough to unnerve me and make me thing "that doesn't belong, that doesn't look right, that shouldn't exist" {It's one of the things I will credit the original slender man design for it did the idea of horror through distorting a basic image well, as the original slender man design [the one without the tentacles] with the too long limbs combined with fact that you can see the eye sockets [kinda] alongside where the nose and mouth maybe are, plus with the simple design of the man in the suit worked really well at being unnerving [before it was overexposed anyways and lost all nerving favor due to it being everywhere] as it was a distortion of the basic idea of "man in a suit" yet done in such a way that it looked almost monstrous}.

So I tried to choose a design for Beast that would emphasize it, a skull-like head with no back limbs (and it was a deign which stuck with me when I saw it a while back, possibly due to how visually unique Skull-crawler is).

I may have to go back and empathize the one detail about the personality I forgot, despite having short term planning ability both Wechuges and The Curse of Wendigo lack the ability to make real long term plans (if they did then The Curse of Wendigo would probably realize it probably can't survive traveling between galaxies, let alone doing that multiple times to find more things to eat, and even if it could, given it can't travel between different universes, even if it ate every galaxy in the whole universe it would eventually run out of food a die {much like the humans' whose self-destructive desires it is the embodiment and zenith of, it too is ultimately on a path doomed to end in failure}).

As for the switch to from grand to Beast the idea of Wendigos endlessly hungering made them seem almost more monstrous than heroic (which ironically enough is not dissimilar to the ideas of Gakis or Petras (referred to as hungry ghosts by some) in Asian folklore (considering most anthropologists believe people originally came to North America via the Beringia land bridge connecting Siberia and Alaska [and may have been been connected to those who inhabited ancient China] may suggest that the ideas of endless hunger as a curse was acccired over [or possibly like the African and Australians both having rainbow serpents this may just be a coincidence]), but it makes an interesting note in lore for the Nasuverse.

As for the stars of humanity if I could desire The Curse of Wendigo's mentality it would be resource extraction; cut down every tree, drill every oil field, dig up every bit of metal, etc. But this still does require people to find the oil, to find ways to make use of those resources, to find ways to extract them, it doesn't matter how many resources someone has if they have no way to use them or know what they're good for. Thus there will always be a connection between
    Stars of mankind
    those who shine a light towards the future
    and
    The Beasts of Men
    those who desire to create or work towards the future they see
    they are in the greatest sense inseparable, without one, you cannot have the other.

As for Wendigos I also figure that IRL the nature of europeans versus Native Americans (which seemed possibly excessive greedy or monstrous, maybe made them see us as Wendigos, maybe fueling why the myth persisted [or it may have just been used as a moral lesson against wasteful behavior and such in Native American communities and tribes]). In the Nasuverse world this could also be explained that North America wasn't fully explored until very late and as such there likely were a fair number of creatures like Wendigos could have gone undetected for years and some Wendigo reports may have also been cases of incidents with ghouls or dead apostles being obfuscated or misreported (and as I suggested based on the Wendigo curse still being around, although full blown wendigos are rare, people with Wendigo Psychosis [ie. the potential to become Wendigos] do likely still turn up, just very rarely and with most genuine cases either dealt with or covered up by whatever officials are around).

As for the Wechuges I remember coming across it in my research about the Wendigo and there was enough similar to group them, but enough different that I didn't want to say they were the same (So I went with the angle they are an type of Wendigo that grew old enough it gained some degree of sanity possibly though having enough magical energy to stave off it's hunger for a time, and thus hs short term planning ability, more magical prowess [at the very least they seem more intelligent and thus more likely to display their use of magical abilities] and a rather twisted and cruel sense of "playing with it's prey"). Ironically enough this makes them fit even more well with the concept that Wendigos and Wechuges may be terms for ghouls and dead apostles respectively (with Wedigos as more mindless ghouls and Wechuges as more intelligent, powerful, cruel dead apostles).

Regarding your note to Lambda: Remember that Beasts are not really summoned like a Servant, but the apperance in a Halloween Sg would be cool. Overall a plot about popular monsters like the wendigo, zombies and werewolfs would be nice to see with Mr. Zombie from Morg being the ally. He was a sucker for Wendigos too.
    Overall great work.
    Perhaps summoned isn't the correct word, allowed to be made manifest, called into being, or given a physical form would probably be more accurate as it already exists, it just can't take a material existence and is thus (mostly) harmless in the present time.

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I did the thing, as the trend seems to be to announce when you've done it. I feel like I don't have nearly enough Servants yet to justify doing the thing, but might as well get it in while I have a brief spike of motivation. Blatantly ripped off Took inspiration from WhiteFrenzy's formatting, because... it's the best on the site, why wouldn't I do that. Only partially sorry.
    Last edited by realcasually; June 2nd, 2021 at 09:22 AM.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Iara: MY QUEEN. I adore her. I love the way you took this divine being that has every right to be wanked to oblivion and yet you just... Made it something believable. (And yet, still super powerful. As she should be.) I also love how you took a lot of the many origin stories of her - both local and brought by the colonizers - and cooked them all in a pot and the result is SO GOOD? This concept of "divine beings taking the form that suits their believers' imagination" is so interesting, I always get a kick out of that. And these NPs? UGH. I LOVE THEM. I love when people do our local gods justice, thank you so much for this.

Wendigo Curse: AYO CAN I SUMMARISE MY THOUGHTS WITH JUST ONE IMAGE?

I MEAN... THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD.

@realcasually: GOOD. VERY GOOD. I can now finally stalk your pretty bbies whenever I want and even properly mention them sometime in the future. *eyezooms*
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    Hey, I did the thing, as the trend seems to be to announce when you've done it. I feel like I don't have nearly enough Servants yet to justify doing the thing, but might as well get it in while I have a brief spike of motivation.
    Trust me it's easier to start while you're ahead with that thing (at least in my opinion). I remember I waited a bit too long in making my own blog post and found out the hard way that the site only saves your recent activity up to a certain point. That also made it so that I either had to manually comb through the sheets (I didn't learn the hybrid view control+f [username here] trick until later) since I joined to make sure I didn't miss any posts or wait until the 50 page threadmark to use that as a reference for all the sheets that are supposed to be there. It was not fun, so really either it's keep the exact link to every post you do on a doc somewhere and make sure you don't lose it, or set up a blog and update that. Plus at least in my eyes there is something empowering, exerliating seeing a blog fill up, seeing the pages slowly fill with more and more work over time.