Page 3444 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 2444294433443394343434393442344334443445344634493454349435443944 ... LastLast
Results 68,861 to 68,880 of 79532

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Spoiler:
    Thanks to Mashu and MC's actions, poor C. Artoria seems to be moving further and further away from her role as the chosen one. Wonder if it is according to plan, or someone is trying to alter the players in that prophecy.
    Spoiler:
    Whose plan would it be? Merlin's? Oberon's? Morgan's? Beryl's? In any case, I find the whole prophecy thing kinda sus, and it's giving me Tales of Symphonia Chosen One vibes, though I could be very wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Ah, I see. How do the other LBs reflect their Crypters? I mean, I guess for Kirsch, his was perfectly suited for his Animusphere magecraft, and for Ophelia, her Mystic Eye was connected to Surtr, but personality-wise? I'm curious.
    This is my just interpretation but:
    Kadoc: A world of survival of the fittest where he can prove himself by clawing his way to the top
    Ophelia: A frozen-in-time-like world where the day she hates so much will never come
    Akuta: A peaceful world where she can live the rest of her life with her beloved without worrying for conflict breaking them apart again
    Pepe: A world that could developt without cruelty and held many open possibilities for its children's future (*)
    Kirsch: A world where humanity could advance to godhood, that could fulfil his dream

(Rereading his speech when he betrays Chaldea after Arjuna's defeats makes so much more sense after reading his full backstory on LB6)
    Last edited by Lobo; June 15th, 2021 at 12:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Whose plan would it be? Merlin's? Oberon's? Morgan's? Beryl's? In any case, I find the whole prophecy thing kinda sus, and it's giving me Tales of Symphonia Chosen One vibes, though I could be very wrong.
    Spoiler:
    Feels like people are pushing a fake prophecy and make in real by human means. The players themselves doesn't matter, the role they play does. So the foreign traveler can be MC, the goblins, Caster Cu and the chosen one can be Mashu or C. Artoria.
    Last edited by rxrx; June 15th, 2021 at 12:13 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kadoc is a guy whose thoughts revolved entirely around his (lack of) strength and this complex often made him a cold and unempathetic dick. The Russian Lostbelt is a cold land where only the strong survive and these circumstances made them all unempathetic dicks. You could say both Kadoc and the Yaga are just surviving instead of truly living. Kadoc is also good at anti-beast magecraft, so he's the wolf hunter finding a position of strength in the land of wolves.

Ophelia who never grew up from her passiveness because taking action to free herself required consciously acknowledging that her parents' "love" was actually emotional abuse. The Norse Lostbelt is a land of kids living passive, idyllic lives that forces them to accept the very fucked up "love" from a mother figure.

Akuta was a Crypter willing to ignore the plot because her stability was more important than interaction with others, also she sucks as Master despite being more powerful than any human because she's so averse to proper communication. The Chinese Lostbelt is a world of eternal stability achieved by making challenging interactions and proper communication illegal.

Pepe is a great guy but a perfectionist who doesn't allow himself to acknowledge his own good parts because he has his flaws. The Indian Lostbelt is the project of a mad perfectionist over-god. It looks like a paradise and would actually be one if Arjuna accepted it as it were instead of hunting for more pointless flaws.

Kirschtaria is an academic born in heavy privilege, but family drama made him lose everything and see a completely new side of world as an impoverished and abandoned man. The Atlantic Lostbelt is a world split with two sides thanks to Olympian family drama, with the Olympus side being academics living the most perfectly privileged life possible and the Atlantis side being people impoverished and abandoned by the gods.

There's probably more than I can't remember from the top of my head or missed during my reads, but that's the basic gist of the first five. I could talk about Beryl too, but since we didn't see enough of his character, it'd be more speculative than properly comparative.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Habetrot reads it off of the back of her shield. Comuns theory is that Mash's mental block is what stopped her from using Galachad powers, Amnesia=Free to use
    LMAO, I dig it. Can't wait for someone to call Chaldea and tell Da Vinci they found Matt's lost shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Speculation time. Though it's mostly something I put together after reading people's theories and interpretations here.

Spoiler:
    Looking through Castoria's bond CE, there's a mention of six bells, and there are six clans in the Lostbelt with the leaders known as Sub-Bells(I think? CMIIW). I'm speculating this as Castoria need to do something with each clan to fulfill the prophecy. The first sentence, "The first Bell rings for Darkness", may refer to incident in Norwich ruled by Spriggan of Earth Clan, where they faced the Calamity which is a pitch-black creature. So I speculate the rest of passage could be talking about their journey ahead.

Another sentence said about "your other self", which I assume referring to Morgan. After taking a look at Morgan's own Bond CE, it heavily implies that she was the previous Child of Prophecy preceding Castoria, and she's actually a Castoria who strayed away from the prophecy, as some people here already pointed out. That explains why she looks like Altered Castoria. Even more possible if the Faes in this Lostbelt are appeared naturally to fulfill certain roles, so the World decided to make another Castoria to complete it.

So there. Sorry if some of it has already been brought up. Just wanted to get this out of my chest.

Blog Entries
    Just a personal view, if Nasu wants to end FGO, he can just have MC of either gender (it is the 21st century already) tie the knot with Mashu as the conclusion for 2.6 with Galahad acting as their priest and giving blessings. Then they can end LB7 and finale of FGO2 and the game can conclude with them going on a honeymoon after everything is restored.

Pretty sure many players will rage quit at this.
    Last edited by rxrx; June 15th, 2021 at 12:31 AM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Just a personal view, if Nasu wants to end FGO, he can just have MC of either gender (it is the 21st century already) tie the knot as the conclusion for 2.6 with Galahad acting as their priest and giving blessings. Then they can end LB7 and finale of FGO2 and the game can conclude with them going on a honeymoon after everything is restored.

That would be a first for a mobage. Also, I'm not sure he'd have the balls, unless the Tsukihime Remake expanded universe really gets going. There's still things you could get out of FGO without putting more into the game, like more anime, more movies, who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Speculation time. Though it's mostly something I put together after reading people's theories and interpretations here.

Spoiler:
    Looking through Castoria's bond CE, there's a mention of six bells, and there are six clans in the Lostbelt with the leaders known as Sub-Bells(I think? CMIIW). I'm speculating this as Castoria need to do something with each clan to fulfill the prophecy. The first sentence, "The first Bell rings for Darkness", may refer to incident in Norwich ruled by Spriggan of Earth Clan, where they faced the Calamity which is a pitch-black creature. So I speculate the rest of passage could be talking about their journey ahead.

Another sentence said about "your other self", which I assume referring to Morgan. After taking a look at Morgan's own Bond CE, it heavily implies that she was the previous Child of Prophecy preceding Castoria, and she's actually a Castoria who strayed away from the prophecy, as some people here already pointed out. That explains why she looks like Altered Castoria. Even more possible if the Faes in this Lostbelt are appeared naturally to fulfill certain roles, so the World decided to make another Castoria to complete it.

So there. Sorry if some of it has already been brought up. Just wanted to get this out of my chest.
    We know the locations of 5/6 bells. Gloucester, Salisbury, Oxford, Norwich, and Orkney. One of the bells is in an unknown location. Orkney is where the savior is buried. This means Ainsel (who is absent) and Knocknarea don't have bells. I bet one is in the hole.

Blog Entries
    That would be a first for a mobage. Also, I'm not sure he'd have the balls, unless the Tsukihime Remake expanded universe really gets going. There's still things you could get out of FGO without putting more into the game, like more anime, more movies, who knows?
    I think he does, considering he put in the Mashu lose memory and marry to some guy and is happy NTR thing which is a huge taboo in mobagames for the first part of LB6. Besides, even if you cement the relationship between MC and Mashu, you can still churn merchandise out anyway.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    We know the locations of 5/6 bells. Gloucester, Salisbury, Oxford, Norwich, and Orkney. One of the bells is in an unknown location. Orkney is where the savior is buried. This means Ainsel (who is absent) and Knocknarea don't have bells. I bet one is in the hole.
    So one bell short. Looking at the map you shared, I take it Orkney's location isn't known yet?

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    So one bell short. Looking at the map you shared, I take it Orkney's location also isn't known yet?
    Orkney is supposed to be above scotland, but if scotland is gone it looks kinda like orkney "moved down" or something. I theorize he's buried at the tree since he has the same name as the tree. Tonelico=Ash Tree=World Tree, so basically its probably at the fantasy tree/world tree tbh

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Full version of the Lostbelt's cliffhanger:
    Spoiler:

• Beryl: Huh? What was that, Lady Spinel? I don't think I've heard you right. What did you just say happened to the dark Child of Prophecy?
    • Fairy Knight Tristan: I said she died. In Norwich. Hit by Mother's Reflective Water. Her body and armor were completely obliterated. Not a finger left behind. That's what I said. What a FLOP! She was surprisingly strong, but Mother didn't take a second to kill her, kyahahaha! Now your reasons to agonise on the inside are gone.
    • [Beryl's face shows that he's not falling for her lies]
    • Fairy Knight Tristan: Beryl...? What's wrong, Beryl? Did I say anything I shouldn't?
    • Beryl: Okay... Gotcha. That's no big deal, Lady Spinel. A classic case of misinformation. Not even funny.
    • Fairy Knight Tristan: ...? Mash was your lover, right? Your girlfriend's death is no big deal?
    • Beryl: Nope. She only disappeared, didn't she? Until I see a dead body, she's alive. Besides, there's a basic fact you're not taking into account: I can die before Mash does, but she won't die before I do. No matter what. That's how our good gods of love made the world. Mash will inevitably wind her way to me. She might find some roadblocks along her way, but she'll get here. That's how soulmates work, no?

My personal reasons to trust it
    Every Lostbelt so far has been a world that reflects its Crypter's character. The British Lostbelt is a world where everyone's lives are revolving around one prophecy, and there literally isn't a world outside what is relevant to this prophecy so Beryl should be someone who genuine believes in predestination.
    Oh god just read that make me mad, Its goingto feels so good destroy his stupid idea and puch his face

Just a personal view, if Nasu wants to end FGO, he can just have MC of either gender (it is the 21st century already) tie the knot with Mashu as the conclusion for 2.6 with Galahad acting as their priest and giving blessings. Then they can end LB7 and finale of FGO2 and the game can conclude with them going on a honeymoon after everything is restored.

That's sound cute, I dig it

Im pretty sure Nasu had the balls, considering what he has already written before and some things that he already showed in this Lostbel, the real question is if the company making millions are willing to make that of thing. IDK TBH because Nasu its a cheeky unpredictable bastard

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I can barely handle Mashu romance as is, making it actually official would just be annoying especially when they never show any signs of dropping the fanservicey my room lines for new waifus

Spoiler:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...e_vitch_ver26/ I hear Vitch is in this arc but I didn't see any pic so I found this on reddit she is again in a new outfit. I hear she may work for Kazuradrop and it made me wonder if she does go to Chaldea, since Insect Eater is meant to eat Sakura type AI, could she try and eat Parvati and Kama Plus the rest of the Sakura 5?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    I can barely handle Mashu romance as is, making it actually official would just be annoying especially when they never show any signs of dropping the fanservicey my room lines for new waifus
    I mean if Nasu aims to make player drop the game, separating player and MC unlike what he said in the past and making his relationship with Mashu solid is a good way.

My bet is on Glastonbury, with Artoria's "fake" tomb

Anyway, any info on the convenient time dilation?
    Mainly whos doing it or why its happening?
    Is it Alien God buying time for Muramasa to fix it? Or some Morgan scheme?

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd be perfectly fine if Mash and Guda's story ended with Cosmos. Even if FGO does continue or get a sequel, I feel like those two deserve some peace after having to fight and solve two separate cosmic crises.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    My bet is on Glastonbury, with Artoria's "fake" tomb

Anyway, any info on the convenient time dilation?
    Mainly whos doing it or why its happening?
    Is it Alien God buying time for Muramasa to fix it? Or some Morgan scheme?
    Hmm Glastonbury isn't impossible actually. Maybe Nasu will remember the UBW Drama CD.
    No info on the time dilation, we don't even know the exact amount of dilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama View Post
    Spoiler:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...e_vitch_ver26/ I hear Vitch is in this arc but I didn't see any pic so I found this on reddit she is again in a new outfit. I hear she may work for Kazuradrop and it made me wonder if she does go to Chaldea, since Insect Eater is meant to eat Sakura type AI, could she try and eat Parvati and Kama Plus the rest of the Sakura 5?
    Not for, they're working together. It's kinda clear Muryan is using her though (and everyone).

Blog Entries
    Not for, they're working together. It's kinda clear Muryan is using her though (and everyone).
    Spoiler:
    Nah, they will probably backstab each other when the time comes.