Page 264 of 620 FirstFirst ... 164214254259262263264265266269274314364 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In those cases I just write her possible Class skills with the flavor text and then i notice myself if they click with me or not. Or when you make the NP and visualize it in your head that sometimes determined the Class just on the way.

put the pic in [spoiler] tags and we can click on it on our own discretion
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Well, you guys know what I always say.

'When in doubt, go with Lover!'

But in all seriousness. If what you're going for is what I'm thinking of, you probably should look into hiding the FC you are planning to use in someway. Or look into stuff like he Collapse function?

"Lad/Lass! Are ye the one who has summoned me to yer aid, as the Rider-class Servant? [...] Aye, eh? Hmm… Heh. You have guts, fer a fresh-faced wee bairns. Facin’ a tower o’ a man without so much as a flinch? Very well. I’m satisfied t’ know I wasn't summoned by a yellow-bellied boot licker. I am Robert the Bruce. The Saviour King o’ Scotland. Servant o’ the Rider-Class. An’ consider me an’ my axe here at yer service.”

True Name: Robert a Briuis (Robet the Bruce)
    Class: Rider
    Other Qualifying Classes: Saber, Lancer
    Title: The Saviour King of Scotland
    Armament: A greataxe, a dirk dagger and a claymore greatsword.
    Mount: A massive draft horse, heavily armoured; making it slower than most steeds, but resilient to punishment.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Country of Origin: Scotland
    Source: Historical Record (1274-1329)
    Dislikes: English Kings who refuse to take a hint
    Talents: Organizing rebellions
    Natural Enemies: Edward I, Edward II
    CV: [EN] Matthew Mercer (Cor Leonis, Final Fantasy XV)
    [JP] Nobuyuki Hiyama (Siegfried Schtauffen, Soulcalibur V)

Parameters

Strength: B+
    Endurance: B
    Agility: D
    Mana: E
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    • C: Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding
    The ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    • A+: All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills

Brave Defense of the State
    The capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding ley lines prior to an engagement. Due to Rider’s less bloodthirsty reputation than Vlad III, his variation of the Skill has a different name from his Demonic Defense of the state.
    • EX: The Bruce’s ability permits the reinforcement of his combat capabilities when fighting in his territory, gaining a combat power bonus equivalent to Mad Enhancement of Rank A (Ranking Up all of his parameters), and allows Rider access to the optimised application of his Blàr Allt nam Bànag Noble Phantasm.

Charisma
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles.
    • B: Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high.

Tactics
    Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    • C

Armaments

Rider’s preferred weapon of choice is his greataxe: a weapon so large that it’d take two men to lift it but he can haul it around effortlessly in one hand. Its most notable anecdote being its use at Bannockburn to cut clean through Sir Henry de Bohun’s helm and his skull with one swoop, albeit breaking its shaft in the process. Despite its tendency for the shaft to break (as Rider tends to put too much strength into it), it is an incredibly easy weapon to fix.

Noble Phantasms

Lay The Proud Usurpers Low
    Blàr Allt nam Bànag
    Battle of Bannockburn

[B]Type:[/B ]Anti-Army

Rider’s signature Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of the single most famous event of his life: the Battle of Bannockburn, widely considered to be the single most important turning point in the First Scottish War for Independence. If used outside of his preferred territory, Rider can use this Noble Phantasm to summon up to six Scottish knights in addition to his own personal mount. Each Knight is treated as a Masterless Servant and are equipped with war hammers, shields, daggers and longswords equivalent to E-Rank Noble Phantasms.

Under Rider’s command, their default strategy is one of aggression: charging together, alongside Rider, for an onslaught of seven strikes each (making for a total of 49 blows) delivered so fast they seem to be instantaneous. This leaves the afterimages of forty nine Scottish soldiers in its wake, making it look as if a small militia in its own rights charged all at once.

If its name, Blàr Allt nam Bànag, is invoked while on his own territory (as denoted by Brave Defense of the State), the true power of his Noble Phantasm can make itself be known: transforming his marked territory into a Reality Marble, The very visage of Scotland’s mystery and beauty is cast over the territory: the rolling green hills, the distant mountains, the misty moors and the great lochs. It is within this Marble that the Bruce, Scotland’s ordained saviour King, can call upon the aid of the very country itself to assist him. He can summon forth his entire army of the men and women who fought at the Battle of Bannockburn to recreate the legendary charge. And, even more impressively, he can call upon the aid of Scotland’s national animal itself.

A giant unicorn of thick musculature, a deep silver-blue with a flowing white mane, wearing the red and yellow banners of the Revolutionary Army proudly; its great, glistening horn a sword in its own right. This unicorn was once the steed that aided William Wallace as Scotland’s chosen champion but now acknowledges Robert the Bruce as the nation’s saviour and, thus, true master. The unicorn’s horn acts as a lightning rod for powerful magical spells, protecting Rider from the effects of spells of up to A-Rank; converting that magical energy into kinetic force to empower its own charges.

Go First As Thou Hast Always Done
    Cridhe an Righ Buan
    Heart of the Enduring King

Type: Support

During his final days, Rider’s greatest regret in life was that he never embarked on a crusade to try and reclaim the Holy Land. So his dying wish to his lifelong friend Sir James Douglas to carve out his heart after death and carry it with him, in a silver box, to the Holy Land when he embarked on crusade. Douglas would go on to do so and, during his own fatal battle, was said to have thrown the Bruce’s heart into enemy lines first, allowing the Bruce to “go first as [he] hast always done” in life. Miraculously, the heart returned to Scotland. Intact.

Upon being mortally struck, Rider can extract his own spiritual core; passing it onto his Master, contained in a silver box, before his body passes on. Once opened, this silver box will summon forth Robert the Bruce, one last time, for one last charge. This only lasts for one minute before its effect ends and Rider’s presence truly fades away for good. But, during this time, the battlefield he is summoned onto is treated as being under the effect of Brave Defense of the State, allowing Rider to draw upon all of his powers for this last minute of glory.

Personality

Rider’s personality is a striking contrast to that of his fellow revolutionary, William Wallace. Whereas Wallace is loud, proud and crude, Rider is observed to be much calmer, humbler and polite in his addressing of others. He often speaks with a relatively deadpan voice and, if a situation does not require the need to speak, he may opt to not say a word at all. In spite of this, the Bruce is also a reassuring and steady rock of support with his unflappable exterior. When he speaks, his words can grab the attention of an entire room.

In spite of his many years fighting against the English invasion on Scotland, and his messy history with English kings named Edward, he surprisingly harbours far less disdain for them than his contemporary. His own hate for the English fizzled out by the tempering of kingship and the lsos of his brother in Ireland, trying to take further revenge and initiate a war on two fronts for his enemy. He realised he could let hatred destroy him. Or he could finally move forward with his life. So he has elected to choose the latter. It certainly helps that, apparently, third time was the charm and Edward III actually allowed Scotland to finally be left alone.

He is a man who died with most of his dreams fulfilled and thus he has few regrets. Even his dying wish was seen through by his loyal friends; a testament to the depths of Rider’s ability to make strong connections. If he had but one wish and one wish alone? It would be to meet with the Guardian of Scotland, William Wallace, one last time. And bring him to Scotland so that he may gaze upon the free lands they had fought for and know the legacy he inspired.

Relationships

William Wallace: “Nay. I weren’t e’er the best o’ us, Will. Only th’ one who finished th’ run.”
    Edward I: “Longshanks… Ya look well. Good. I’m actually quite glad. Means now I get ta settle things with ya personally; no tappin’ out THIS TIME.”
    Richard I, Guillaume le Conquerant: “Ill-tempered. Zealously dedicated t’ conquerin’. Insufferably French King o’ England. I see where ‘e gets it from.”
    George Washington: “...the centuries roll by an’ yet war nev’r changes, eh…? Revolutions, the dream o’ freedom… only difference bein’ the King o’ England actually speaks English now.”
    James I: “A King o’ Scotland… becomin’ King o’ England? Now that begg’rs belief.”
    Any Robin Hoods: “Hm. Ya remind me… of an ol’ friend o’ mine. From a lifetime ago.”
    Macbeth: “What ‘ave they done t’ you, Mac Bethad?”
    Spartacus: “..ye gods, ‘e’s even as big an’ as loud as Wallace.” [beat] “Good grief… Nay, even Wallace would call this un too much.”
    Cu Chulainn: “...I, err… I knew me bloodline rooted in Eire, but… a’ight, this resemblance be jus’ uncanny.”
    Jeanne D’Arc: “...you were a brave’art, wee lass. Wear that with pride an’ honour.”
    Artoria Pendragon: “...why couldn’t ya ‘ave just stayed Welsh…?
    Any Roman Servant: “Yer wall didn’t work. My apologies fer all th’ holes we put in it. ‘Cept… nay, not really. Yer wall was dumb an’ you should feel dumb fer it.”
    Vlad III: “I’m sorry history frowns upon yer cause brother. I know th’ pressure o’ tryin’ t’ hold back the crushin’ hammer of an empire.”

(I both apologise and do not apologise for my terrible written Scottish accent. XD)

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:13 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Sisyphus: good work. I wasn’t expecting an anti time noble phantasm. His NP reminds of gold experience requiem a little bit. So I’m assuming he can just use his anti-time np to just try repeat a fight if he ever loses. I’m also assuming that it’s hellish trying to control him and get him to follow orders.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sisyphus Oha a really well made servant and during the reading of it i thought if Daybits Grand servant may be Sisyphus from the smal dialogue lines that are could be a hint . the time manipulation is really ingenious though how long is that state of time manipulation lasting like how many minutes and if he can do something dring its activation ? all in all well made and plausible Grand Berserker candidate .

Also i remember you you did a while back a Hassan i Sabah servant i have also now made one please take a look and tell me your oppinion aswell what your Hassan of the Spirits would think of my Hassan of the Demon Crystal would i be interested ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

A.K.A. Rick, apparently realcasually's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Also i remember you you did a while back a Hassan i Sabah servant i have also now made one please take a look and tell me your oppinion aswell what your Hassan of the Spirits would think of my Hassan of the Demon Crystal would i be interested ?
    "Ah, I see, I need to be more patient, thanks everyone for telling me." immediately starts shoving the link to last Servant sheet at people all over again barely a page later

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realcasually View Post
    "Ah, I see, I need to be more patient, thanks everyone for telling me." immediately starts shoving the link to last Servant sheet at people all over again barely a page later
    i know but i asked it just because he made a Hassan that had one of the Zabaniya technique the Zabaniya of false Assassin ,the Unfeeling patroling Spirits take a look its a quite good servant profile of him .

and i am curious about the oppinion of his Hassan to mine.

Blog Entries
    It wouldn't kill you to wait at least one day before you start shoving your sheets at whoever posts on this thread, you know.

Blog Entries
    Sooo. Time to comment on what I already read earlier.
    King of Braves makes a glorious return with best boy HECTOR. Cool guy, I always forget his name and who he is, until I hear the story with the heart. Classic and great story, good job. And man I wish I would have the scottish accent in mind to know if your attempt is great or funny or both.

Sisyphos: there he is, was waiting for the big boy. But you already know I like that guy. Another well thought out Grand Candidate.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

"The artist should paint not only what he sees before him, but also what he sees within him.
    If, however, he sees nothing within him, then he should also refrain from painting that which he sees before him.
    Otherwise, his pictures will be like those folding screens behind which one expects to find only the sick or the dead."

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- �� -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- �� -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

Voyager of Romantic Landscapes
    = Caspar David Friedrich =

Class
    Voyager-Assassin
    Alternative Classes
    -
    True Name
    Caspar David Friedrich
    Aliases
    Master of Landscape Painting
    Origin
    Germany, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    173cm/66kg
    Alignment
    True Neutral / Chaotic Evil
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D-E D-E C B-C

nature, solitude, wandering, light, painting
    Dislikes
    crowds, cities, hurting the beauty of nature
    Talent
    painting, understanding nature
    Natural Enemy
    industrialists, polluters, anyone hurting landscapes
    Armament
    brushes
    Catalyst
    one of his landscape paintings

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Wanderer in a Misty Landscape C++
    Named after his most famous work "Wanderer above the Mist".
    A composite Skill of Presence Concealment C+ and Territory Infringement D.
    Voyagers deep appreciation of nature and his daily wandering through nature allows him to become one with it. Enemy Territories can also fail to identify Voyager as hostile, as he is just a harmless wanderer.
    Rank rises the more "natural" the environment is. Can not be used in cities. Slightly stronger when inside mist or during dusk or dawn.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Morning -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Morning -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

Independent Exploration B
    A Voyager Class variation of Independent Action.
    A Skill granted to Wanderers and Explorers through and of nature. They have no overarching destination in mind, just the exploration and enjoyment of unknown nature. Their appreciation of the lands grants the owner positive modifiers to all Parameter, except Strength and Endurance, and a small amount of Mana over time. They also remember details of their environment more clearly than others.
    Voyager has a high rank due to his love for the landscapes of Germany, reflected in his romantic art. The less "influence of humanity" the region has, the higher his bonuses. Staying there Voyager receives enough support from the lands to stay in the world for a few days without a Master.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Man and Woman contemplating the Moon -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Man and Woman contemplating the Moon -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Ego Movement C
    A rare personal Skill that denotes the owner as someone who can mentally and/or physically progress or regress in age. Circumstances that affect this ability can be the time of day, the Waxing and Waning of the moon, level of some progress, etc. Certain Voyagers obtained this skill. Not to be confused with Mental Schism, that changes the owner's personality or even Class due to abnormal tendencies in their Brain/Soul/Saint Graph. It is a change of character inherit to 'growing up', thereby natural.
    Voyager can slowly transition into Assassin and back depending on his mood, which is dependent on his state of movement.
    As long as he and his Master are travelling and see new things, he is content and stays in his Voyager Class.
    But when he stays stationary for too long, his mood turns sour, slowly transitioning into Assassin. Not moving through space, advances him in time. This reflects him growing older during life. When he suffered from a stroke in his old age, hie suffered from limb paralysis, which prevented him from wandering and painting like he used to. He became bitter that the god he praised took away both things he loved the most.
    His Alignement then shifts from True Neutral to Neutral Evil and as an "older" Assassin, some of his Parameter and Skill Ranks drop. Physical differences are either not present or not noticed due to Information Erasure.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Stages of Life -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Stages of Life -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

Protection of Faith B - D
    A Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is the absoluteness of one’s body and mind that was born from their beliefs. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
    Voyager saw the messages of god in the landscapes untouched my men. Each painting was a homage to the divine. Each ray of light the presence of the holy. But landscape paintings were at the bottom of the artistic hierarchy at the time. Imbuing them with religious meaning was almost frivolous and he was criticized harshly for it, suffering from the consequences. As Assassin his view on the the same landscapes god created become more bleak. Interpreting them and their sublimity as the enourmous indifference of nature to the aspirations of humanity, lowering the rank.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- The Cross in the Mountains -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- The Cross in the Mountains -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Monastery Graveyard -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Monastery Graveyard -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

Information Erasure C+
    The removal of information regarding the Servant's True Name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all eye witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement.
    Rank increased through the passive effect of his Noble Phantasm. By turning his back to someone else, the enemy has problems identifying him. Powerful in bigger groups of people to make a quick disengage. After the conclusion of a battle the opponent will have problems remembering him and his abilities. Only Assassin's back is remembered, everything else, even recordings of his front, are deleted. Even the Master itself has problems remembering his face. Comically, due to interference of nature itself, his face outside can often not be seen through a strange fall of shadows or leaves and branches covering his face.
    Assassin fell into obscurity during the last years of his life and a while after his death. He received questionable reappearance to the public when the Blood and Soil Ideology of the Nazis saw in Assassin's work a patriotic painter. Years later his works also inspired Walt Disney as backgrounds for horror and fantasy settings.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Monch by the Sea -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Monch by the Sea -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

Voyage D
    A Skill denoting one's steering techniques for a ship. Because it is specialized for ships only, it is impossible for one to ride horses or chariots. Granted through associations with his works, than actual skill.
    While Voyager sees himself as a Wanderer, he painted many ships during his life that symbolize Life in his works. He sailed several times to Rügen, an Germany's largest island in the Baltic Sea. Best known his honeymoon after which he painted The Chalk Cliffs on Rügen and On the Sailing Boat.
    (This skill is mostly unused in FGO settings.)

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- On the Sailing Boat -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- On the Sailing Boat -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Marvel and Embrace Nature
    Rückenfigur
    Shiver and be Swallowed by Nature

A Noble Phantasm that changes target and effect depending on his current Class.
    Voyager made the Rückenfigur ("Back Figure") a central theme in landscape painting. His style transcended the regular use of it as just a tool for sense of scale and loaded it with emotional, religious or political symbolism. The Rückenfigur was a method to either insert the viewer into the position of the figure or to show the figure as being dwarfed by the overwhelming nature, showing them as insignificant parts of the overall composition. It also obscured the person's identity, granting him Information Erasure as a passive, almost to an Innocent Monster-like degree.
    These two methods serve as his Noble Phantasm. The Rückenfigur becomes the crystallization of his life's work. He invokes his Noble Phantasm by turning away from the target, be it foe or ally. The target is then forced to see what he sees, an unrealized Reality Marble.
    His artwork was realistic without being truly real. The landscapes he painted were compositions of different parts of nature. He saw a world he formed to his own liking and painted pictures of a journey he himself designed. That is ultimately the reason why he became a Voyager - a painter of his journeys through the physical world and his inner world.

"Close your bodily eye, that you may see your picture first with the eye of the spirit. Then bring to light what you have seen, that its effect may work back, from without to within. Can you see what I see? Glorious, is it not? Now go, release the light we have seen back into the real world, so it one day might become like this dream. Rückenfigur! Marvel and Embrace Nature!"

While talking the ally of Voyager sees many of his various landscape paintings. They will enjoy the wondrous sights on their journey through rural Northern Germany. They will feel refreshed mentally and physically, removing their negative status effects and are protected against applications of them for a while after. If the ally receives bonuses granted through blessings of the land, the effectiveness is temporarily increased.
    The ally's journey ends with them embracing the light lof the sun ike in "Women before the setting sun".

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Seascape in the Moonlight -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Seascape in the Moonlight -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Giant Mountains -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Giant Mountains -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- The Tree of Crows -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- The Tree of Crows -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Woman before the Setting Sun -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Woman before the Setting Sun -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

As an Assassin on the other hand he shows the darker side of himself and his paintings.

“Why, it has often occurred to me to ask myself, do I so frequently choose death, transience, and the grave as subjects for my paintings? One must submit oneself many times to death in order some day to attain life everlasting. *Sigh* But not you or me, we will not obtain it. The world does not care about you, neither do I, neither does god. Perish… I will follow soon…Rückenfigur…Shiver…and be swallowed by Nature…"

Assassin shows the enemy the cold indifference of nature towards humanity with his art. The target will see harsh nature and feels the insignificance of them compared to the world. A Mental Pressure that overwhelms and crushes their aspirations and removes their Mental Boons, preventing application for some time afterwards. As if nature itself turned away from them and effects based on it are temporarily sealed.
    During his quote the target sees the different vistas of despair and sorrow he depicted especially in his later life. They end up stranded in Assassin's last oil creation, the "Seashore by Moonlight" also often called his last 'black painting'.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- The Chausseur in the Forest -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- The Chausseur in the Forest -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- The Sea of Ice -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- The Sea of Ice -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Abbey in the Oakwood -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Abbey in the Oakwood -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Seashore by Moonlight -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Seashore by Moonlight -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

"Why I am a Voyager? Because I was always on a journey, of course. I travelled the lands of my home country. I saw the vistas it had to offer, the beauty it holds and the brushstrokes of god himself. And even asleep I wandered my dreams, seeing things that god had colored for dreamers only. A journey is a travel through the lands and many I had. I shared them with the people. I climbed mountains as much as I ascended landscape paintings to new hights. But I did not do it for fame. Enough of this. Please, Master, let me wander. I have explored this massive stronghold of humanity, but it is not enough for me, it is without nature. I do not belong here. Rayshifting? Yes, please allow me to wander through history."

“You call me a misanthrope because I avoid society. You err; I love society. Yet in order not to hate people, I must avoid their company.
    I must stay alone and know that I am alone to contemplate and feel nature in full; I have to surrender myself to what encircles me, I have to merge with my clouds and rocks in order to be what I am. Solitude is indispensable for my dialogue with nature.”

"Yes, do explore the world, Master. There is nothing I can not recommend enough. But never forget your homeland. New countries seem exciting and your home mundane. But have you truly explored your place of birth? Have you seen all the sights? Then how do you think it can be mundane and not as special as the country on the other side of the globe? Every country has wonders to behold, even your own. Others wish all their life to explore your homeland, but will never be able to. In some sense, we owe them to appreciate our own country."

"We turn to the gospel to understand ourselves. The words of God can make us feel excitement, sadness, empathy, sorrow, consolidation. But many forgot that god spoke to them much much earlier and brought forth the same feelings they find in the holy scriptures today. I think the divine words written for us believers are valuable, but they are a human attempt to describe the sublime wonders that were carved into the world itself, in nature. For me to believe is to wander. Each step is a word, each path a sentence, each journey a chapter. But pictures say more than a thousand words, they say. I think that is true, with my whole broken soul, kept together by this belief."

"I am not so weak as to submit to the demands of the age when they go against my convictions. I spin a cocoon around myself; let others do the same. I shall leave it to time to show what will come of it: a brilliant butterfly or maggot."

"Why am I Assassin? Because i killed people. Many times. It started early. When I was young I met death several times, he took my mother and siblings. And then one winter...my brother...he drowned in the ice. I was the reason. That constitutes as murder. When I grew up and became a painter…I disliked humans, despite liking society. I was depending on them to continue what I love, how resentful I have become when they did not appreciate my work. I killed so many without laying my hands on them. They died in my paintings, in my head, in my imagination, dreams. Roots and branches became hands reaching for their necks. Ravens foreshadowed that they will feed upon their rotting eyes in the forest. In the chalk cliffs a man helplessly looks down to see his friend smashed on the rocks below. I am a sinner, Master, disguised as a believer, deceiving even himself and the world. Without seeing the country like I used to, I could not see the words of god, but discovered my own colors. Who rests rosts, Master. My soul rosted away. So you better keep away from a bitter solitude like me. I would appreciate it."

"When I am alone in nature and read between the lines of god's creation, it feels like he speaks only to me. Despite this glorious privilege I tried to grant it to others with my art. I showed my people that god is in nature. Humans of my time began to forget their natural cradle, where he himself nurtured us! They ignored it, did not appreciate it, my art "too personal" to teach it to the next generation. Imbeciles! How can spreading the holy glory be too personal? Still. I persevered, because I knew I did it for him alone.
    So why... was I met with a worse fate than death? A Wanderer and Painter that could not properly move his limbs anymore. I learned...god exists, he is in nature. But nature is indifferent to us. We are not needed, but we need it. What was the point?"

Sir John Franklin:
    "You. Let me tell you. I saw your art of ice. Thank you. An attempt, not enough to make an impact, but I acknowledge your intent. The Sea of Ice, The Wreck of the Hope. A picture of grinding slabs of floe ice chewing on the wooden ship, insignificant in it's size compared to the force of nature. The frail bark of human aspiration for new lands crushed by the cold's immense and glacial indifference. I heard you question your faith. I think you just discovered who the true god is. He resides in nature, he is the Winter. Join me."

Vortigern:
    "Yes, I agree. The Age of Men should not have begun. Letting nature rule would perhaps have shown our place in the world. Now we became arrogant."

Hyas:
    "Young men, what have you done to inspire the ire of nature itself? I have never seen nature so vicious, so hungry, so zealous for one life. Is your death of value? Or are you so worthless in it's eyes?"

Napoleon and other French Servants:
    "Maggots."
    (He was very Anti-French because of the Napoleonic Wars.)

Adolf Hitler:
    "You pitiful creature. You and your disgusting delusion destroyed my reputation with your Blood and Soil humbug and much worse that of my homeland. You painted the land in death and ruined it's beauty. I can never forgive you. Neither do they."

Sigmund Freund (Foreigner):
    "Interesting. Kuranes knows him. Seems like he sometimes wandered through the Dreamlands, but he preferred to be alone. His paintings are near and dear to my heart. They are an invitation to the subconscious of another person."

Franz Liszt:
    "Aahh finally! A fellow Artist and Voyager! Please have a seat, let us talk! I know you very well, o' great painter of landscapes! You are someone that did not need my help to finish his work. You are an inspiration! Yes, let me repeat that! An inspiration! So. Caspar David. Let me ask you. Why are you a Voyager? No, let me rephrase that. What Voyager are you? A Voyager of your journey or of humanity? You see, your painting with your five ships, "Stages of Life" --"
    "Please, one moment, kind man. I apologize for my interruption. I can not follow. I am a Voyager, because I am a Wanderer. I wandered daily and painted what I saw. It was my journey alone, which I wanted to share, so people see the beauty of nature. Humanity did not appreciate it anymore, so it can not be "their journey" or what you try to imply. And Stages of Life? Five ships? Ah...yes I did paint that picture, but I did not name it, someone else did. It is not how I name my works. Viewers should have their own interpretation of art and not be dictated by titles. I am terribly sorry, but I wish to take my leave now."
    "I see. Very well, I have to apologize. You see, I was helping Chaldea to collect Information on Voya - no. It does not matter. I heard enough. Thank you. Have a nice day, Sir.
    So he is that kind. I suspected as much. He never truly cheered for humans. He told his story alone. But that means someone else is "the one who praises humanity through art". Who might that be? I feel it, I will not stay the only one in Chaldea "who celebrates men"."

Edvard Munch (Foreigner)
    *A complicated relationship. Both are introverts, but Munch admires his works. Even Gray appreciates his art. But Friedrich opposes Munchs art, describing him as "Brush waggler". They do not aligh. While Munch could finish a painting in three hours, Friedrich could take three hours for one tree alone. But he cannot deny that Munch's art can create strong feelings, just like he wants art to be.*

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Caspar David Friedrich (1774-1840) was born in Germany on the Baltic Sea. He grew up under the strict Lutheran creed of his father. Friedrich had an early familiarity with death: his mother died when Caspar David was just seven. At the age of thirteen, Caspar David witnessed his brother, Johann Christoffer, fall through the ice of a frozen lake and drown. Some accounts suggest that Johann Christoffer succumbed while trying to rescue Caspar David, who was also in danger on the ice. His sister Elisabeth died in 1782, while a second sister, Maria, succumbed to typhus in 1791.
    Some contemporaries attributed the melancholy in his art to these childhood events. As an adult, the pale and withdrawn Friedrich reinforced the popular notion of the "taciturn man from the North".
    With 16 he began to study art, literature and aesthetic at the University of Greifswald. Friedrich entered the prestigious Academy of Copenhagen in 1794. He was considered a talented student and there he was drawn to landscape paintings.
    In 1798 he settled permanently in Dresden. Landscapes were his preferred subject, inspired by frequent, hourlong trips through regions of mostly Northern Germany. One time he spend one week in a forest alone. His paintings depict woods, hills, harbors, morning mists and other light effects based on a close observation of nature. The paintings of this time were modeled on sketches and studies of scenic spots and later drawn and colored from memory. These effects would eventually be most concerned with the depiction of light and optical phenomena specific to the Baltic coast.
    Friedrich's first major painting came at the age of 34. "The Cross in the Mountains" was an altarpiece panel. The work met with controversy, but it was his first painting to gain wide appraisal; for the first time in Christian art, a pure landscape was the panel of an altarpiece. An artist and critic published a lengthy article rejecting Friedrich's use of landscape in such a context; he wrote that it would be "a veritable presumption, if landscape painting were to sneak into the church and creep onto the altar". Overall the critic doubted if landscape paintings can even have a meaning.
    His recognition as an artist began with an 1805 prize at a Weimar competition.
    In January 1818, Friedrich, then 44, married Caroline Bommer. The couple had three children. The marriage did not change Friedrich's life or personality, yet his canvasses from this period have new levity. Female figures appear in his work, his palette is brighter, and the dominating symmetry and austerity are lessened.
    The artist found support from two sources in Russia. The Grand Duke bought several of Friedrich's work for his wife. A Russian poet befriended him and purchased his works and recommended his art to the royal family. This saved him financially in his later years, when he became poor with less recognition in Germany.
    Friedrich was acquainted with several other popular artists, who admired his work.
    The small audience of his appreciated his psychological themes and descriptive qualities. One said
    "Artists and connoisseurs saw in Friedrich's art only a kind of mystic, because they themselves were only looking out for the mystic ... They did not see Friedrich's faithful and conscientious study of nature in everything he represented".
    In June 1835, Friedrich suffered a stroke that caused some limb paralysis. His ability to paint and wander was greatly diminished. He worked only in watercolour and sepia, and symbols of death appeared heavily in his work. By 1838, he was almost incapable of artistic work, lived in poverty, and was increasingly dependent on the charity of friends. His work was now considered anachronistic. As Germany moved towards modernisation, a new sense of urgency characterized its art, and Friedrich's contemplative depictions of stillness came to be seen as the products of a bygone age.
    His reputation steadily declined over the final fifteen years of his life. As the ideals of early Romanticism passed from fashion, he came to be viewed as an eccentric and melancholy character, out of touch with the times.
    By 1820, he was living as a recluse and was described by friends as the "most solitary of the solitary".
    It was then when his character changed. The previously taciturn,melancholic, yet humorous in private man became distrusting and bitter. Acting despotic at home, suspecting his wife of infidelity and raising hands against his family.
    His death in May 1840 caused little stir in the artistic community.
    After his death he was forgotten and rediscovered by the Blood and Soil Agenda of the Nazis. It took decades to mend his reputation. His work later inspired background art for Walt Disney.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Mountainous River Landscape

There was this method, many years ago, that is almost forgotten nowadays.
    A painter could color a certain kind of transparent paper from both sides. It was then not places in a frame, but inside a window.
    From behind a light source could shine through the picture.
    The effects were quite stunning at the time.
    Depending on the light source's position, it could imitate different times of day.
    Day or Night. Dawn or Dusk. The atmosphere of landscapes can change drastically with the hight of the sun.
    A picture that can both depict life and death depending on how bright the light shines for it.
    Is this work he once created not a perfect embodiment of who is now?
    The same picture. Two tones. Two times of day. Two stages of life. Two levels of light in their heart.

Day
    Night

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Another one in my accidental German related series of sheets. Freud, Jung, Hitler, Hindenburg, Liszt, Munch spent lots of time there. Actually no conscious bias here. I grew up with no interest in art, seeing it as useless during school times. I still think it is, but I limit it to the "modern professional art scene" that sells fucking canvases with garbage on it, pissing police woman figures and that can be trolled with putting random objects on the floor and nobody knows if it is art if trash lost by a visitor. You have probably seen the stunts with the pineapple or the glasses years ago. I see more talent nowadays from twitter artists than in "real artists" selling their stuff for thousands of dollars.
    But older art intrigues me. Rather than teaching us how to paint eggs with perspective, I would have loved to see more actual Art and its history. Same with music tbh. Now I can dig through interesting artists while making sheets out of them.
    In my personal opinion I feel Munch and Friedrichs art are equally interesting, but Monet and Van Gogh are even more appealing to me.
    If you have other interesting artists I should check out by all means pls suggest some, perhaps I am inspired enough to create them.
    Also, if any of you have a better name for Ego Movement please suggest :nobunobu:

A Gallery of Caspar David Friedrich

These boots are made for walkin'
    And that's just what they'll do
    One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you

Last edited by DelRey; September 13th, 2021 at 12:25 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Caspar Friedrich: really good profile ,though some pictures arent showing up . about Ego movement how would it be Recolection of ones Nostalgy ?

Also i must agree with you the modern artist that nowadas are selling for big prics are just excuses of trash as i am also fascinated by antique or old art like Rennesance as there skillfull art is impressive like on some reliefs or statues are things i think that the so called "Artist" couldnt hope to archieve like for instance miniature painters on some porcelain that painted with a One hair brush ,we have technic but isnt then the humane skillfullness not lost i ? Have you actually a favorite painting as for me its the School of Athen by Raphael as the fine details of Space , and that the most inteligent Thinkers are seen theree without their archievements we hadnt that mental state of today .. Also could after your oppinion qualify Platon or Aristoteles as Grand Caster candidates ?

Also about some intersting Servant candidates look at Marcus Vitruviius Pollio from him is the Vitruvian Human . and how do you think of Philosopher servants as with your Freuds you crossed deep Waters in that subject ?

besides perhaps when Art intrigue you now could be that later you will be a enthusiastic Collector perhaps ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; August 29th, 2021 at 06:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    thanks for letting me know about the pictures.
    i dont know why, but when my collapse codes are not separated by a line, only the most bottom one functions. I hope all work fine now

you have to ask others about Grands, Fortuna is the expert here. He may evaluate that idea.
    No, no favourite paintings so far.
    philosophy is a realm I do not intend to cross in the near future, i do enjoy them tho. NMR's Aurelius for example is an excellent example.
    and nah, i am not a collector of any sorts. I prefer a spartan interior of what is necessary.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    thanks for letting me know about the pictures.
    i dont know why, but when my collapse codes are not separated by a line, only the most bottom one functions. I hope all work fine now

you have to ask others about Grands, Fortuna is the expert here. He may evaluate that idea.
    No, no favourite paintings so far.
    philosophy is a realm I do not intend to cross in the near future, i do enjoy them tho. NMR's Aurelius for example is an excellent example.
    and nah, i am not a collector of any sorts. I prefer a spartan interior of what is necessary.
    Now are all pictures showing up Delrey !

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Decided to make another sheet. Got inspired while writing and also desired to format it in a specific way due to the fanfic i'm writing. Hope it goes well. The servant I tackled is.... well I hope I did it justice.

[Accessing Manitou Network…… Checking IP Address…. IP Address comes from Whitelisted Address…… Please select directory]

> Project: Amami City

[Accessing… Detecting Comp MAC Address…. Accepted, welcome Hand of Phantom. Please select directory]

> Servants.

[Accessing… Please select class of Servant you wish to request assistance from]

> Divine Spirit (Password: Stultus Aurum)

[Password Accepted. Welcome, Daniel Finnegan. Accessing... Please select the class of Divine Spirit you wish to request assistance from]

> Rider

[Displaying List of Rider Class Divine Spirits Summoned at this time. Please select the servant that will best assist you]

> the Morrigan

Spoiler:
    [Requesting Admin Permission… Please wait….. Permission Granted. Displaying servant profile for the Morrigan.]

Spoiler:

Morrigan_by_irenhorrors_dbiyd9m-fullview (3).png

Source: IrenHorrors, TheDemonicParadiseWiki.com
    Class: Rider (Assassin, Caster)
    True Name: The Morrigan
    Origin: Celtic Myth
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Other Classes: Assassin (Rider, Caster), Caster (Rider, Assassin)
    Appearance: When Macha is at the helm, a beautiful young woman with curly brown hair and alabaster skin and red eyes and has lean muscles. Wears black robes with a feathery mantle holding a sword on her hip and a spear in her hand. She also wears a black circlet and black armlets. When Nemian takes over, her hair becomes a black ponytail, peach skin, and blue eyes and loses some of their muscle tone but not all of it. When Babd takes over, their hair is straight and red, they have green eyes, and simply caucasian skin. They also lose all muscle toning and have longer nails.

Parameters
    Str: B End: C+ Agi: B+ Mag: B Luck: D+

Lore
    Spoiler:
    The Morrigan. Only spoken by the despaired. ‘A spirit that haunts the fields of battle. Whether they are to come or to go’. Not far from the truth however. This goddess has many responsibilities if her profile is to be believed. Havoc, Strife, Chaos, Magic, War, Illusions, Death, and even Fertility and Life. The reach of this goddess was wide and far. She had a hand in many events that occurred in europe. Even small coincidences such as a cart being sacked by saxons in Britain to the brave stand of Cu Chulainn have traces of her handiwork. It was Macha that cursed the Ulster men to be infirmed when Meb marched on their lands. It was also Babd that told the saxons of the coming wagon containing gold. However, there is more than this. In truth, the Morrigan is not just one goddess but is a trio of demigoddesses in one body. They split whenever they need to be in multiple places or whenever it is convenient but they much prefer their unity. However, their minds do not become one. They become three minds in one body. The Morrigan however foresaw her end coming and rather than cause strife or war in anger, legends say that she simply found a comfortable hill, sat upon it, and waited. The hill became famous over time, eventually becoming a prolific meeting place for witches of all descriptions. However, an inscription found nearby bears interesting fruit; ‘Should one of magic truly sit upon mine throne, inherit my kingdom they shall’. There is much discussion about what this could mean, though the truth is known only by the Morrigan herself as she was well known for being deceptive. It is entirely possible that only misery awaits the inheritor.

“My past is easy to explain. It’s war. It was my purpose in my prior life. It was my bread and butter… I can see how you might be uneasy, but that’s just how it is”.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: B (Macha)

As a goddess practicing in magecraft from the age of the gods, the Morrigan has a degree of magic resistance from her class container. At her level, any spell that is below B-rank will not be able to affect her. Even higher thaumaturgy and greater rituals will have difficulty affecting her unless of B-Rank or above. When using other class containers, this resistance lowers. She can improve her magic resistance half a rank with magecraft but this improvement is most effective as a caster, being able to increase by a full rank and a half.

“Heheheh… sadly, this was always going to be the result… your ignorance of the class system is your downfall… now… please, die screaming for me”.

Riding: A (Macha)

Macha was a demigoddess often associated with horses. Under the rider class and being in control, her riding skill is high. As a result, she can ride anything short of a dragon, the highest of phantasmal species. When in a different class container, her influence permeates and allows this skill to be accessible at lower ranks.

“Is it really that strange? I am a goddess and a rider. It is only natural that if it can be ridden, I can ride it. Even this modified SUV”.

Territory Creation: D (Nemian)

In the past, the Morrigan rarely ever stayed in one place and as such her territory creation even when a caster is quite low. However, she still knows how to make one and in a proper war will take steps to do so if only to create a refuge for herself and her master. As a rider, this skill is weak. She is capable of making and securing a temporary camp but not much more.

“Rest, young master… tomorrow, we will storm the headquarters… we must stop whoever erected this barrier”.

Item Construction: D (Nemian)

The Morrigan is not known for any particular items beyond her legendary throne, but being a prolific user of magecraft she likely had some skill. As a rider, she can make basic armaments and components for rituals, but requires materials.

“Do you like it? I worked all night sewing this. Hmmm? No, I used my magecraft… what, you expected me to use my hands?”.

Presence Concealment: C (Babd)

The Morrigan's plots were rarely uncovered and when they were they had long come to fruition. Further, she has never been observed going from place to place and when observed, she would always hint that perhaps she intended it. As a rider, her skill has decreased significantly, but not enough that it disappeared completely. She is far more skilled at concealment as a caster or assassin.

“Ohhhhh, sorry, did I scare ya? Apologies mate, no really! I just… man…. Tough luck with the sister, eh? So sad...”.

Personal Skills

Divine Core of the Morrigan: -

Being the Morrigan, this skill needs no rank. It functions similar to other divine core skills. However, hers imparts an important ability that allows full utilization of her powers; The Morrigan being a trio of demigoddesses in one body are granted the power to switch the demigoddess in control. When done, their physique, personality, and psyche all change as well as their class skills. They are still ‘Rider’ but they gain whatever their class container would be IE Macha, the controlling identity for this class container switching to Nemian, the Morrigan gains the class skills Territory Creation and Item Construction at the listed rank. If they then switch to Babd, they lose those skills and gain Presence Concealment.

“That... blow almost... split me... dammit.... I hate that!

Strategy: A

The Morrigan was capable of creating and executing plans that spanned years in making and execution. Even in the modern day, there is a legend that one is still yet to come to fruition; the legend of her inheritor. Due to this, she has this skill at a high level. She is adept enough at the skill that she can make 'Sudden Contingencies for Sudden Occurrences' a reality. She is not necessarily omniscient and so not every strategy is guaranteed victory, but the ones she makes grant large bonuses while in motion.

“Ho? You presume to attempt a sneak attack on me? As if such an act would even be worthy of distraction?”.

Familiar (Crows): A+

Can manifest crows from her own runoff magical energy, producing one crow passively every day. Even in the event she chooses to make one, the amount of magical energy used to do so is low. When made, the crows are exactly as intelligent as they need to be and when controlled or made passively they are empowered by her magic passively. If she so desires she can meld her psyche into that of a crow she’s made, passively or otherwise, and temporarily act through it (Even using magecraft through it).

“You like my pet? Thank you. You two make a nice couple yourself… see? He agree’s… oh don’t look at me like that. I’m just having a bit of harmless fun, no?”.

Charisma: C (Macha)

The Morrigan despite being widely feared was capable of garnering a following of witches. While she never took on apprentices herself, she utilized her following for her own ends. Even in the modern day, there is a small following. At her level, she effectively is at the level of a king or queen of a nation and can command an army herself. She utilizes this in a variety of manipulative ways. Macha must be in control.

“Come on, come on… you may want to listen… you don’t want to fight whatever created such an airtight barrier that even a goddess can’t dispel on your own do you? That’s what I thought”.

High-Speed Divine Words: B (Nemian)

She uses magecraft from the age of the gods and this is her method. Being a goddess of magic, she has skill in the ability, but due to not being a proper caster cannot use it at a high level. Even so, high thaumaturgy may be used as single-action spells at her level. She can only use this skill when Nemian is in control.

“Oh? Since when did me being a rider mean I can’t use magic? I am a goddess of magic… truly it must not be that surprising”

Espionage: C (Babd)

Can mix within crowds easily without appearing out of place or hostile. As such, a favorite tactic of hers is to run into a crowd mid-fight to force a servant to become confused. At this level however, observant or intelligent servants cannot be fooled by this skill. Only accessible when Babd is in control.

“C’mon now, don’t be so hostile, I’m jus’ help’in! Tell ya what, I’ll even tell ya how ta break that boundary field keep’in ya from ya sis!”.

Noble Phantasm

Spoiler:
    Buaireadh, Strì, Agus Cogadh
    The One Goddess Becomes Three

Type: Anti-Self

The truth of the Morrigan crystalized into legend. The Morrigan splits up and becomes the three demi-goddesses Babd of Strife, Nemian of Havoc, and Macha of War. They are each their own servant and tied to one command seal that the master gains upon the release of this phantasm. If they have additional seals, they also act as command seals for any of the three. If the master wishes, they may use a command seal to recombine the three demigoddesses back into the Morrigan. If he does this, he loses the extra command seals he gained unless they are already used, in which case nothing is sacrificed beyond the one command seal. An additional power of this phantasm is that it can be used to combine these three when they are under the control of different masters. Under such conditions, each master must use a command seal and the one with the most leftover gaining ownership. If there is a tie, the Morrigan will decide who to follow. Additionally, whenever the three act in concert after the use of this phantasm, they gain 2 ranks to all their parameters. The Morrigan, after use of this phantasm, gains 1 rank to all parameters and applicable skills.

“Interesting… that attack… it was actually strong enough to defeat me… fascinating… to think I’d actually lose… we will meet again… be assured of that”.

Far a bheil Cogadh
    She who follows war

Type: Support (Anti-Army)

This noble phantasm crystalizes the legend of the Morrigan being at the site of every battle throughout Europe despite her myths being localized to southern europe. It is an always active passive skill that allows her to be vaguely aware of any war or battle occuring in the world and may at any time learn the details over the course of a minute. Further, she may choose to remotely view the sight of the battle before or after it is to occur. With enough magical energy expended, she can even remotely project to that location to personally examine it. To physically affect such areas she must visit them herself. In a way, it acts very similar to Clairvoyance as it can inform her of battles that have yet to actually occur and can do so well in advance.

“Are you truly shocked I am here? I am a goddess of war I’ll have you know…. Mmm? No. We’ll play another day… for now, my master needs to be secured… you’ll allow that… right?”.

Cnoc Morrigan
    Seat of the War Inheritor

Type: Support

The legend of the Morrigans final moments crystalized as a noble phantasm. The Morrigan must for one day and on a full moon rest upon an elevated position. She must then expand a command spell's worth of magical energy into turning the area into her domain throughout the night. At the end, she must say a prophecy that relays the conditions for her noble phantasms full activation aloud. After this, she returns to the throne. If someone, including other masters, fulfills the conditions while seated in the area, this Noble Phantasm will fully activate. It will pass on the knowledge, experience, and magical power of the Morrigan. If the person lacks magical capabilities, they will develop them suddenly, usually in the form of magic circuits. If the inheritor is a magus, the quality of all their circuits becomes the highest possible quality. Additionally, they will gain a single armament that acts as a C-Rank noble phantasm. Finally, at any time, they may invoke this Noble Phantasm's true name and become a Pseudo-Servant of one of the three demigoddesses for 10 minutes.

“Tsk… listen well master… for I only say this once… ‘Sit upon my throne and learn. If thou hast the courage, thou will vanquish thine enemies’.... Get that…? Good… now fulfill it and take that damn thing down…”.

Personality

Spoiler:
    It is easy to assume that the Morrigan is a cruel goddess of death, war, and strife and that only evil lies at her core. This however is not entirely accurate. She is sadistic, often cruel, callous, and apathetic to the loss of human life. However, she is not entirely these things. She enjoys nature in all its forms, she does have an admiration of humanity, she is bitterly loyal to the end, and despite her love of war she actually has a small aversion to the sight of blood. Very often, she will carry cleaning implements when wandering the sight of a recent battle. Further, she is not one to prolong the death throes of any creature, humans included. The only notable exception are those that have especially crossed her. These factors bleed into each identity that comprises the Morrigan, though there are small differences between each. Most notably, Babd is very shut-in, Macha is very extroverted, and Nemian is very silent. Despite this, all three consider each other their best friends.

Her personality however changes when she meets a master she likes. She becomes whatever she thinks that master needs at any particular moment, taking on any number of roles. Mentor, Friend, Lover, even in some cases Mother. She herself isn’t sure why she does this but the result is usually good for the master. They gain a fulfillment they needed or perhaps didn’t know they needed. Further, the Morrigan is more readily trusting of the master, something she barely does. Normally, she insists on being the one to make battle plans, due to her unique set of skills, but when she trusts her master to a certain extent she will happily include them. Interestingly, her view on her master will not influence her decision on using her noble phantasms. She will use them if they will grant her or her master victory, though she considers the latter a last resort.

Another fact of her personality is that she has a bit of a dependency complex. Babd, Nemian, and Macha all have a strong, innate desire to become the Morrigan and will generally strive to be if possible. Further, they often go to great lengths to discover if the other two are in a particular war and then convince the masters to make an alliance to bring about the Morrigan. This dependency is bad enough that all three will consider betrayal to varying degrees with Babd being the quickest to betray their master and Macha being the slowest. These decisions are not taken lightly, but such is the desire to be the Morrigan to them.

In terms of her wish, she actually has two that she is stuck between. Returning to the modern world in her full glory or having a proper inheritor to her original power find and claim her power that she left behind. She is of two minds in relation to her own place in the world. She long accepted she has died and thinks that she should let go like so many she personally saw to being made to and she also acknowledges her desire to live again. However, she fully acknowledges the absurdity of a goddess living in the modern world and thinks she wouldn’t mind being mortal for a change. However, she also knows she’d search for someone to inherit the power she left ‘At that place’.

Quotes

Spoiler:
    “I am servant Rider. We are at your service. If you don’t mind, may I have some privacy? I have… planning to do”.

“Oh don't mind me. Just enjoying the view. Pleasant destruction today!”.

“Oh the little mortal wants to play general... okay. You've got three turns of the willows”.

“Don't worry about them escaping... that's the plan, master”.

“Yes master, it worked. We now know their every move… haaaaa, if only my genius could be appreciated”.

“.... master…. Master… c’mon get up… we can’t…. Cron ei, Eirich!”

“What a... vexing enemy! Brute force is always such a pain!”

“Tsk. For shame. This is my master. Keep your hands off!”

“I... always forget until the end... how much I want to live... but it wasn't meant to be.... sorry for lying. I have to use it now... Master, 'When willows bend, they do not break they brace for the storm'... Cnoc Morrigan.”

[Do you wish to send a request for this Servant's assistance? Y/N]

> Please input Y for yes or N for no

This was fun but hard to make, mostly because there's no real notable thing about her other than she's three goddesses in one, she appears in a lot of different places, and then my own personal bit of lore being turned into a NP. Still, it was fun. I personally think that third noble phantasm is pretty unique. Might need to rewrite it though. Not entirely sure if it needs a nerf or not. Also, this time, I got my sourcing right! Though I did make my own small tweaks.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; August 31st, 2021 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Flaws in the sheet being rectified
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

The idea of someone calling up Servants from an Internet directory, much less divine spirits, is funny, albeit disbelief-stretching. The oddest bits of the sheet for me are Tactics EX (highest in canon is Iskandar, Caesar, Altera, and Vlad at B) and Charisma B (leading a bunch of witches sounds more like C or D, and I don't think you'd need higher ranks than that to manipulate people with your inherent charm). Also, if I'm reading this correctly and each individual goddess grants different skills to the combined goddess Morrigan, it might help to indicate who's giving what, cause otherwise the Skills section is kinda messy. All in all, pretty decent for a first sheet, so don't mind my nitpicking.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the flavor text is there to be entertaining. That's it. Thanks for the suggestions though, I made the changes and I think the sheet is better for it (Changed tactics outright because Strategy was more what i was looking for). As for the goddess switching thing... you basically have it right but I labeled the skills that the individual ones grant when in control.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries

The nights of El Dorado are beautiful.

Not often enclosed by clouds, it was possible to see the light of the stars as they shone in the darkness like glittering diamonds accompanied by the silver glow of the moon.

In the New World, the Moon has an important role.

It says when it is safe to leave your home at night.

It says when it is a good time for having children.

It warns of bountiful hunting and harvesting to be done under its watch.

And heralds the end of the world as it is known.

To those of us who have lived under the yoke of the Golden King, we have soon learnt that not even El Dorado could hope to compel the moon. At least not completely. It could be covered partially and even completely for a time, but no power in this world can stop it for long.

Nor the Beast which lies beneath it.

As one of the Disasters.

The great calamities which will bring our world to an end, we fear and revere the moon as our guardian, our mother, and our enemy.

One must only know how to look for the signs.

And pray.

Pray that the sun and moon never overlap again.

For in their shared presence, the Jaguar Goddess will shed her disguise and emerge as the one to purge this world of all life.

Pray for the Maiden of the Night, who guides us in our hunt.

Pray for the Lady of the Jaguars, who hunts us with her servants.

Pray for the Queen of Life, whose voice is a balm to our pain, and a blessing to our children.

Look upwards and pray.

Avert your eyes and pray.

Offer your lives and pray.

So that the great beast continues to slumber.

El Dorado Presents

The Four Gods of the New World

Act 4

The Maiden Who Prowls the Night
    Protector of the Light of the Moon

The Warrior Who lives for Battle
    Mortal cursed with Claws and Fangs

The Queen Who blesses Life
    Goddess adored for Healing and Births

The Beast Who heralds Death
    Hunter seeking the Sun and Moon

Triple Goddess of the New World

“The woman cursed to become a Jaguar. The Goddess who represents the spirit of battle. Really, they can dress it up any way they like, doesn’t change the fact I’m a killer. A beast who prowls these jungles looking for anyone careless enough to become a meal. You humans are alright, I guess.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Alter Ego
    Berserker / Rider / Moon CancerBeast
    Chaotic
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    1.75m / 61kg
    South America
    Mythology
    “The Light of the Moon”

“The Beauty of Life.”

“The Rush of Battle.”

Dislikes

“The False Shine of Gold.”

“Meaningless Death.”

“Cowards who refuse to Fight.”

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: A
    Endurance: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: ?
    Command Cards
    Background

“Must she always be so unpleasant? I suppose it is in her nature to be a capricious hunter. Even so, the full moon is soon approaching, you should be careful until then. Kianumaka is more Jaguar than Goddess.”

Originally there wasn’t one, but three.

Three Goddesses who existed in the world of beasts and gods. Three goddesses each similar yet unlike one another who pursued their own interests and helped the denizens of the New World whenever it struck their fancy.

Awilix.

Ixchel.

Kianumaka

Three goddess known for similar connections. Sharing symbols of power amongst themselves, it could be said that the presence of one lead to the arrival of the others, or that they all manifested together as a result of a greater threat they were meant to address least the world itself be in danger.

Using themselves as a shared vessel, the three goddesses locked away the cataclysm which would have destroyed the world.

Becoming a singular entity.

A Triple Goddess of the Moon.

“It shouldn’t come as a surprise. Between our sacred animals, our connections to the Moon and the lands which we hail from, it could be said that our summoning here was ordained by fate to contain the Heaven Devourer, not a coincidence.”

Of the three, Ixchel is the eldest. A goddess of medicine and life known for blessing the birth of new life. A queen with the authority to lead the other two in times of peril through her foresight.

She is by far the most well liked of the three by the locals.

Though her rage would be something fierce to behold, which the other two goddesses choose to avoid at all costs.

“Why was I even summoned? You should be more than enough to keep those two in check.”

Awilix, the second of the goddesses, also belongs to the Mayan Pantheon.

Her nature, however, is not so nurturing. In fact, one could point to her as the opposite to Ixchel. One a goddess who brings life, the other a Goddess of the Underworld who heralds the night. Their mutual connection to the moon being the thread linking them to the sole foreign participant of the merge.

“Will ya two busibodies just shut up already! I’m trying to hunt here!”

Kianumaka-Manã

A South American Jaguar Goddess who embodies the spirit of battle.

Originally a young woman who was cursed to live as a jaguar. The circumstances which lead to her ascension as a goddess are nebulous, with Kianumaka herself refusing to say anything on the matter. As the one in control of the shared vessel most of the time, her lust for battle and the thrill of the hunt have lead her to be cursed by the Golden King, becoming one of the Guardians to the four gates leading to El Dorado.

A fact which the other two won’t let her forget.

“Child, we warned you. Even now, you refuse to listen to us.”

“You are wasting your breath on this one. I say we wait until the full moon and bail.”

Though they share a body, only one may take the reigns at any given time. Kianumaka being the one who appears on nights where the moon is partially covered. Ixchel in nights where the moon is full, and Awilix in nights where there is no moon to be seen. Their shared Saint Graph taking the form of the one in control to better accommodate them.

Personality

“I didn’t ask for this. Didn’t ask for the curse. Didn’t ask to be worshipped. I didn’t ask to be summoned here either. But I’m far past caring. I’m still me. Still Kianumaka. So I will do what I’ve always done. I will fight. I will hunt. I will kill. Regardless of who you are. Regardless of what you are, if I decide to kill you, then you are dead.”

A violent goddess who relishes the thrill of battle and the rush of the hunt. Once being a werejaguar who was abandoned to the curse of the Jaguarmen, Kianumaka nonetheless persevered, growing stronger and larger until those who cursed her came to regard her as their goddess.

A goddess of jaguars.

Her sole joy and meaning in life is found in cursing others, fighting and killing those who are too weak to face her.

That however, is not a sign of hatred towards humans, but a mark of her own nature as a wild goddess who follows her own passions and instincts, the quintessential Jaguar Goddess unburdened by any roles besides that of a warrior who guides others into battle to satiate her own bloodlust.

Nonetheless… there is one more tale attributed to her name.

“What a troublesome brat. Why did she get chosen as the third part? To have a legend connected to an Eclipse of all things. Talk about shooting ourselves in the foot.”

“Hush. We could not have foreseen that her summoning was unrelated to our own. That the two of them are tied together is but another turn of fate. A girl who seeks to revive her loved one during an eclipse, and the Beast who causes an eclipse to initiate the end of the world.”

Indeed, Kianumaka’s other legend is a tale of love.

A tale of betrayal and death.

The story of a young man who loved her despite knowing it would bring him great suffering. Ending with his own death at the hands of his tribe, and the anguish which lead Kianumaka to seek his soul during an eclipse.

For them, the Eclipse is an important event.

The ceremony which brigs forth those who hunt the Sun and the Moon. The Celestial Jaguar and the Eternal Bat. Anyone else would have seen it as a danger to themselves and sought to avert it by any means necessary.

However… Kianumaka has her own reasons.

Driven by love.

Driven by loss.

Her presence, if allowed to continue unimpeded, will lead to the feared eclipse which has been averted by her own hand. All for the sake of reviving a lost love, just as she has done before in legend.

Thus is could be said that Kianumaka is a creature of extremes, driven by her desires, willing to doom the world for the sake of a loved one. WIlling to doom others to serve under her a jaguars for all of eternity until she once again finds someone willing to love her, willing to die for her…

Only then will she set off the chain of events leading to the end of the world.

Class Skills

High Servant - [EX]

Unlike King Momo, who was enhanced into an Alter Ego, Iemanjá who absorbs other divine servants to recover her strength, and Jurupari, who is an avatar of a Sacred Tree, the Triple Jaguar Goddess exists as a failsafe to prevent the emergence of a world ending calamity, created from three previously unconnected goddesses who combined together in order to seal away a grave dangers which threatens to destroy not only the Amazon Lostbelt, but the world itself.

Triple Goddess Essence - [B+]

The Essence of Three aligned Goddesses condensed in the body of a singular entity. Unlike a genuine triple goddess, Alter Ego was created artificially and thus lacks the ability to wield the trio’s full power, each personality having greater control over their own divinity than those of others. The rank, however, can be increased under extraordinary circumstances such as an eclipse.

Therianthropy - [A]

Also known as Beast Form, this skill warps the form of the servant into that of a half beast, half human existence. As a result, their parameters are raised by two ranks and unlike Mad Enhancement, it does not impair the ability to reason or be communicated with, while enhancing their instinctive responses. This skill exists only at times when Kianumaka is the one in control.

Independent Action - [A]

The ability to remain in the world without the aid of a Master. Normally it wouldn’t amount to anything in a scenario such as a Lostbelt, however, the power to wrest control from the main personality for a limited time makes it so Awilix can manifest even when Ixchel and Kianumaka are in control.

Item Construction - [A]

The skill related to the creation of magical objects, limited by Ixchel’s circumstances to producing only medicines and objects related to healing. This skill only manifests while Ixchel is the one in control of the body, and improves if used under the light of the full moon.

Personal Skills

Jaguar God’s Bellow - [A+]

The War Cry of Kianumaka, a loud roar which causes panic while rekindling the Jaguar Goddess’ own fighting spirit. It is akin to an adrenaline shot, causing enemies to go into a state of fight or flight. The reaction is stronger depending on the individual strength of the one affected. Those who recognize Kianumaka as stronger will be driven to flee battle, while those who aren’t intimidated by her will be driven to fight her.

Wild God’s Wisdom - [EX]

The abilities which belong to a goddess who lives in the wilds. Pertaining to knowledge relating to tracking, hunting, foraging and even utilizing magecraft related to the control of nature such as plants and animals. In their role as benign goddesses, this Skill allows Alter Ego to impart this knowledge into whoever they so choose while. At the same time, this Skill can mimic others relating to survival in the wilds, even skills which were developed after Alter Ego’s time, or that don’t exist in the world of El Dorado.

Familiar (Jaguar) - [C+]

The ability to summon and control Jaguar familiars, an ability which all three goddesses possessed in some capacity due to their shared connection to the same animal. Through their Jaguars, Alter Ego can see the world from multiple points of view as well as communicate through them. They are, however, nothing but slightly larger and slightly more intelligent Jaguars who can follow orders.

Curse of the Moon - [A]

The unusual state of being of a faux Triple Goddess, created from three otherwise unrelated individuals, their existences compatible enough to meld together and form a greater whole. As a result of this skill, Alter Ego’s form changes and warps with the moon cycle, where a different personality of the three assumes control.

In extreme cases, one of the secondary personalities can take over the main body should the one in control be rendered unconscious or too injured to keep fighting. Allowing the Triple Goddess to continue fighting.

Noble Phantasm
    Ixchel: Jaguar Goddess of Life
    A-Rank / Anti-Unit

The Mayan Goddess of Healing and Midwifery.

It acts as the main counterweight to the destructive nature of the Celestial Jaguar, allowing the Triple Goddess to exist as a stable entity despite the power compulsion they suffer towards destruction. Her Noble Phantasm is a reflection of her role as a Goddess of Life and manifests as light reflected by the full Moon as a mirror.

All those who are within range will have their wounds and ailments immediately healed while receiving the ‘Blessing of the Moon’.

So long as this Blessing remains, those under Ixchel’s protection will not be permitted to die while under the light of the moon. This protection, however, lasts only so long as the moon remains unobstructed in the Sky, meaning if it is obstructed by clouds or if the light of the moon is blocked by walls or shade, the Blessing will weaken and dissipate.

In this diminished state, Ixchel’s blessing can block up to three ‘sure death’ wounds.

Awilix: Jaguar Goddess of the Underworld
    C-Rank / Anti-Army

Mayan Goddess of the Underworld and the Night.

With an authority over the decay of life, when Axilix takes over as the main component of the Triple Goddess, their shared Noble Phantasm morphs into an expression of Axilix’ authority as a goddess, a miasma which seeps through the air like fog, draining the life of everything within its range. Quickly driving them to sickness and eventually death, the effect is, however, slowed down by her circumstances, making it so an adult human can last for ten minutes rather than immediately dissolve.

Servants and other existences of higher order can last for much longer, with most being able to last up to an hour while existences with the same allignment to the underworld, sickness and death are mostly unaffected by the Miasma of the Underoworld.

It could be said that this is not a true Noble Phantasm, but the imitation of Awilix Authority wielded by the triple goddess.

Kianumaka-Manã: Jaguar Goddess of War
    ?-Rank / Anti-Sun

The Werejaguar curse which was inflicted upon Kianumaka, much like poison, seeps through her claws and spreads through those who are wounded by her. Turning them into Jaguar minions which she controls through her Familiar skill. A powerful curse which increases Kianumaka’s own power as she adds more numbers to her army of Jaguar Warriors.

The Iauarête.

Due to her being the closest to her place of origin, Kianumaka is by default the most powerful of the three goddesses summoned, but lacks the broad tools unrelated to combat required to face the other Alter Egos and the Golden King. As a result she often puts those who wish to enter El Dorado using her gate through a challenge by combat, injuring and turning those who fail the test into Jaguars.

As such she is known as the Guardian with the highest body count amongst the Four Gods of the New World.

Once she has amassed enough Jaguars, Kianumaka can use them as extra lives, spreading wounds evenly amongst them or having them die in her stead. However, the biggest threat of his Noble Phantasm is that transforming others into Jaguars is only the first half. In order to cause an eclipse, Kianumaka must have a number of sacrifices available for the required mana.

With the aid of a Moon Goddess, this Noble Phantasm is said to be able to bring a single soul back to life after having died. But under her current circumstances… all it would do is bring about Calamity upon the world.

WARNING!

WARNING!

A DISASTER OF THE NEW WORLD HAS EMERGED!

ADVENT BEAST

Anhang Charía: Sun Eater, Ancient Celestial Jaguar
    ?-Rank / Anti-Self

The Beast destined to consume the sun and the moon.

Charía. the Celestial Jaguar is not so much a goddess as it is a calamity of the cosmos, prowling the skies at it stalks the sun and the moon across the heavens, it is a persistent and voracious hunter who was said to cause dangerous eclipses which hastened the destruction of the world alongside its fellow hunter, the Eternal Bat, according to legend.

In order to prevent the premature destruction of El Dorado, the Golden King buried this aspect of the Divine Beast beneath multiple Jaguar Goddesses who were more benign in nature than the Sun Eater, who even now remains a threat to the Amazon Lostbelt.

Though rendered asleep by the influences of Awilix, Ixchel and Kianumaka, Chária yet drives the three goddesses to seek out and kill prey, her all consuming hunger seeping through the other two as the Divine Beast bides its time and awaits the right moment to regain its true form and drive the world to the brink of destruction.

The only method of releasing Chária, however, is through its mirror image.

The Eternal Bat.

A Moon Devourer whose presence is brought about by the Celestial Jaguar, and whose presence in turn stirs the lying personality underneath the other layers of the Triple Goddess of El Dorado.

Upon release, Chária’s very presence causes the darkening of the sky, the sun and moon overlapping regardless of their positions as the spread of Chária’s domain covers the land in eternal twilight, its very presence driving the land to decay and death as the Jaguar grows in power. Abandoning physical form to become an embodiment of celestial might. A creature of solar flare and stardust.

Expunging its other aspects and reclaiming its original form.

Relationships
    The Golden King

“Think you have me in lock down, don’t ya? Well, don’t worry that empty skull of yours. I’ll be sitting here pretty until the time comes. I told you before, didn’t I? That I was gonna kill you. And that’s what I’ll do.”

“Yer a bit of a lazy ass, aren’t you? Always drinking and dancing, you’re pretty strong for a foreign god too. Naturalized maybe? Eh, not really any of my business. So, you up for a fight?”

“Ah, a fellow goddess of the moon. It’s nice to finally have someone else to talk too. Wait wait wait! Put that down! I’m not a Goddess of the Sea. Hiyaaaaaaaaa!”

Jurupari

“The Lawmaker. A dangerous being. It has been a long time since I’ve last seen something as massive and as dangerous as that tree. Reminds me of the Four Pillars which descended upon Yucatan. Let us hope he doesn’t turn out to be as harmful as that group.”

Quetzalcoatl

“Kukulkan?! No, not quite. You smell different. One of the entities from the Four Pillars? To think one of you would have evolved enough to retain your own minds. Back then, you really were no different than a monster. Or rather… you became one with the name you wear so proudly? And what’s with all the wrestling?”

Jaguarman

“A fourth Jaguar?! Seriously, how many of us are there in this place. Say… do you wanna swap places? I’ll hand over the two busybodies inside my head, you get to sit pretty here and guard the gate, I go out and kill that Yellow jerkass really quick. What do you say?”

The Twin Gods

“Children, please behave. I need you two to do something for me. Find Kukulkan’s sibling, the one guiding the foreign magus. Bring them both here. Quickly, I fear the threat we are facing goes beyond the Observer and the Abomination. The Impact which once extinguished all life… hasn’t happened yet.”

Delfinger Nesthesia

“The Divine Tree? Sure, I think we had those once upon a time. But they went all weird after that big chunk of rock hit the earth. Stuff was bad for a while after. It would be nice to have that big shade to lay under again. Although… don’t tell the others I said this… but I think they are hiding things from me. About what we are. About who they are. Even Ixchel… it feels like she isn’t the one I know.”

Last edited by Wyvern; September 1st, 2021 at 03:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Snakes.
    Humanity always feared the beasts that slithered silently through the darkness.
    Predators that invoke fear in anyone since ancient times.
    But everybody knew instinctively there was kind of snake that was the most dangerous.
    The most repulsive kind of snakes are the ones...

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- �� -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- �� -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

...in human skin. Never trust a snake.

Ruler of Extortion
    = Charles Augustus Milverton =

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension
    Final Ascension

Class
    RulerFaker
    Alternative Classes
    Watcher
    True Name
    Charles Augustus MilvertonHowell
    Aliases
    King of the Blackmailers
    Origin
    Britain, FictionHistorical Fact
    Height/Weight
    174cm/64kg
    Alignment
    True Evil
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D D C C

Dislikes
    useless information, poor people
    Talent
    discovering secrets
    Natural Enemy
    Sherlock Holmes, James Moriarty, Arthur Canon Doyle
    Armament
    dagger
    Catalyst
    "The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Extortion C+
    A personal variant of the Ruler Class Skill God's Resolution.
    Ability to force others to do his bidding. Not limited to servants, especially useful against masters ans other mortals. Numnber of uses dependent on the target. The more exploitable secrets, the higher his effectiveness.

True Name Discernment A+
    Class Skill of the Ruler class where status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed to the owner of this Skill when directly encountering a Servant.
    Ruler can reveal all what he needs to know before there is any direct confrontation. Weaknesses can be revealed and exploited. Rank increased due to his King of Blackmailers skill.

Magic Resistance E
    Granted through the Class Container. Lowers Magical Damage somewhat. But that does not matter to him. He wins battles before they start becoming physical.

[REDACTED]
    "Hooh, Master, you are interested in this information? Well, I could let you in on it, but I would like to get something in return, you know? Have you heard? There are some nasty rumors about your friend Sherlock Holmes. If you can tell me some private intell on him, I consider granting you access.""Ohh, you are curious, are you not? And you are willing to sell out your trusted ally? That in of itself is valuable information, for me at least. Very well, I let you in on a little secret of mine. The skill is..."Camouflage -
    At this Rank, it is possible to fool [...] or with different parameters. He can also hide [...].
    "I am sorry, but I did not claim to reveal everything to you, haha."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Investigation (Illegal) B
    The ability to gather information on a target through illegal means. A composite Skill of Espionage, Information Erasure and Golden Rule.
    Ruler can use his charming personality to deceive others and hide his hostile nature. The target will trust him enough to reveal important information for him to exploit. With extortion he can even force others to do this job for him. Information can he falsified, with enough concentration he can manipulate evidences to make them look as if they incriminate someone else. If he himself has no access to information, he can use his sizable amount of wealth to buy them from people who do have them.

Appreciation of Art C
    As an art broker he knows art pretty well.

Innocent Monster D
    Slander followed him through life. Even the great Sherlock Holmes felt more revulsion towards him, than any of the murderers he met during his career. Compared to his methods, they are just cheap attempts to discredit his name without the means necessary to prove his crimes.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

King of Blackmailers
    Venomous Words, Truth and Lies be my Fangs

Ruler is a snake. Every word a cunning hiss, With each sentence a venom spit. With his yellow eyes he pierces through lies and facts and sees who becomes his prey. He gathered compromising information and evidences against influential people in England and used them to extort the victims of money. Mercilessly he reveals them and ruins life, if the money does not flow. His toxic personality and the title he holds becomes his Noble Phantasm. An ephemeral serpent-like beast he can use as his eyes and ears. He can send it out to gather intelligence if other sources are not helpful enough or uses it to discard of anyone that could incriminate him. As a Phantasm it is not strong against other Servants. When activated through True Name Release the beast eminates a ghostly green flame and latches onto the target. It coils around their neck and bites the victim, before becoming invisible to normal eyes. This acts as a Mental Interference attack, that becomes stronger the more "dirt Ruler uncovered about them". Powerful against Servants with regret about their pasts or who hide important things from their associates. The interference makes the victim feel more threatened about this information to get leaked and becomes Ruler's pawn. To free one self from this Noble Phantasm is finding a way to remove the beast from their body, or accepting the fact that the truth will be revealed. As a Broken Phantasm (Overcharge) Ruler can fabricate scandals and sins in their past if he knows enough about the target and gathered enough information to make his claim appear credible. His command can be as powerful as a Command Spell, as long as it is not about suicide and or unleashing momentary power.
    But he has to honor his deals. When the target fulfilled his task, he can not be extorted for the same thing again. They will still carry resentment for him and without enough precautions, his arrogance and feeling of superiority is brought low.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

Sherlock Holmes:
    "The oh so great Detective. Great, can not wait to see who he will let die this time. I will be waiting and observing. I already have some evidence that he hides something important, Chaldeans. I would not trust him. But I think you already know something is amiss with that man."

James Moriarty:
    "Well, well. The Spider of the underworld. Interesting man. I have to say, that man is careful. He leaves no traces behind, for the foolish police at least. I will request an alliance with him to destroy Holmes. When we are done, I can use his connections to the underworld to control all of Britain."

Katsushika Hokusai, Clytie Van Gogh:
    "Hello young ladies. I am an admirer of your works. How about we have a lovely talk with some wine or sake at the bar? I would love to hear more about your life and what inspired your art *you gullible girls better give me some good info, your ugly trash sells well enough, perhaps they gift me one of their childish doodles*. Yes? oh wonderful, the first round is on me!"

Oberon-Vortigern:
    "How they treat fantasy is indeed a crime. Dont you think we works of fiction should work together? Why destroy them all, if destroying one at the time is much more enjoyable? With you speed we could gather information like no one else! We bring down society from the very top and let them destroy themselves. *He is scary, I better get on his good site. His abilities to gather information quickly is unmatched. Planning how to get rid of him well take time...* Of course I am a derived from fiction, dear Prince!"

Mata-Hari:
    "Yes of course, I will meet you at the bar tonight! *Bring it on, you devilish woman. This was an invitation to see to test who has the better skills. I will not lose to the likes of a gypsy* See you!"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Ruler Charles Augustus Milverton was an infamous Blackmailer, who extorted people of London for Money. He is most famous for Sherlock Holmes involving himself with one of his schemes. As the "King of the Blackmailers" he was detested by Holmes and described him as revolting, worse than any of the murderers he had during his career. While Holmes tried to steal the incriminating evidences of his client, he witnessed how Milverton was killed by a former victim of his extortion. He leaked intell that broke her husbands heart and died, she shot him in vengeance, disguising herself as a maid who wanted to sell secrets for her mistress.

But is it true? Is it a lie? Well, the truth behind Ruler is...But is it true? Is it a lie? Well, the truth behind Ruler is...
    he is actually...

Faker Charles Augustus Howell (1840 – 1890), an art dealer and alleged blackmailer. His reputation as a blackmailer inspired Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes story "The Adventure of Charles Augustus Milverton", which is reflected in his Innocent Monster Skill.
    Howell was you English-Portuguese origin and moved to England in his youth. He seems to have been a manipulative man since he was a young man. Shortly before his friend's failed assassination attempt on the first president of France Napoleon III he left England. It was rumored he took part in the plan. He returned six years later and began a career as business agent and secretary of two English artists - Rosetti and Ruskin. There he began having access to Ruskins information and increasingly tried to take over his financial control, which led to them cutting ties. Rosetti's brother described him as a skillful salesman "with his open manner, his winning address, with his exhaustless gift of amusing talk, not innocent of high colouring and actual blague – Howell was unsurpassable". His ability to exploit people's "hobbies and weaknesses" secured Rossetti several commissions. With his sweet talk he was able to manipulate his fried Rosetti to exhumate his wife Elizabeth Siddal, who was a popular artist during her life, and retrieve her poems he left in her coffin for him to sell. His connection to the Rosetti family ended when it was revealed Howell ordered his lover to forge their paintings.
    Howell also became a business adviser to Algernon Swinburne, another artist, becoming "not only his man of business but also the partner of his amusements and the recipient of his confidences". Some "burlesque and indecent letters" which Swinburne wrote to Howell were somehow acquired by a publisher, probably leaked by Howell himself. Swinburne then was blackmailed to grant him the copyright to one of his poems. He blamed Howell for it.
    Howell was found dead 1890 with a slit throat and a coin in his mouth, a symbol for those guilty of slander. The murderer was never found, police even claimed he died of Tubercolosis and the throat wound was postmortem. His reputation in the art scene was divided to say the least.
    Some artists described him as "a soldier of fortune", famous American artist J. Whistler described him as a "wonderful man... genius... splendidly flamboyant".
    Swinburne said he hoped Howell was "in that particular circle of Malebolge where the coating of eternal excrement makes it impossible to see whether the damned dog's head is or is not tonsured". Other said about him "a base, treacherous, unscrupulous and malignant fellow" or "the vilest wretch I ever came across", "one of the biggest liars in existence" and "half mad".
    Howell was a charming individual, that used his talents to gain the trust of influential people, to gather their indecent activities to later use them as means to extort money from them. How deep his influence reached is hard to tell, but if the skills he has a Servant are any indication, his title "King of Blackmailers" seems well deserved.
    Is Faker just acting like he is Milverton? Were they the same person during life? Or are they the same person now? Does it matter? His dislike for Holmes is real, his skills are that of that skilled Blackmailer. But who is behind this facade of lies and truth?

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

A Plan Backfired

His look wandered to the curtains, behind which the two men were hiding. But they stayed there, why? That was not part of the plan! The women raised her weapon, directly aiming at him. The curtains ruffled, will they get out now? Act according to plan? No...no no no NO! That is not ow it is supposed to be! He planned carefully, he had every information he could have about that Detective! He knew his morals and to which lengths he would go. As if he did not notice he was disguising himself as a plumber in his own mansion. He wanted to call out to him, but the bullets already struck his chest. He fell to the ground, barely breathing, not able to speak a word. A plan that went wrong. He wanted to let Holmes arrest the woman, who just shot him and then incriminate Holmes to the police for attempted burglary. Two birds with one stone, but that fool...he...let him die...
    In his last moments he did not lament his evil deeds he committed, which ruined lifes and relationships. Just that Holmes was the criminal here. Even as the woman stepped on his head, he just looked at the curtain at which the oh so great Detective hid himself.
    Oh how much money he could have made with that information...

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Here an "okay" Servant of mine. It is the guy that stuck in my head as a concept and needed to get out. He is in a weird limbo for me of being interesting and not interesting enough. He is training to shorten my list of to-do Servants and see how well I fare with my new use of colors. I have a new fun tool to experiment with. I dont expect much feedback on that guy, but I appreciate comments on the looks of the sheet overall. Cant let Wyvern and WF be the only ones with pieces of art here :santam:
    Edit: Well, here I am, posting right after Wyvern made another pretty sheet, lets see
    Last edited by DelRey; June 13th, 2022 at 02:56 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Accurate Representation of Wyvern and Delrey posting at the same time