Page 266 of 620 FirstFirst ... 166216256261264265266267268271276316366 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Who do you think would be better host for Altrouge if not Raikou?

What do skills do I guess should be obvious from lore? Contracts is reference to contract with Zepia in MB, and Luminous Body shows in Tsukihime Remake.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's Altrouge, my bad for misreading. The point still stands that Raikou is hardly the ideal candidate for a Pseudo (unlike Lakshmibai). Why not just make an actual Altrouge Servant? (Assuming that's the goal.) With a more well written sheet overall? You haven't really made much of an effort to make a proper connection between the 2 and the rest of the profile is not very interesting.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top-level creator's note
    Allow me to preface this sheet with a formally written apology to Morg and Skull, as our local Arthurian experts. I've probably went too far with this shitpost and butchered a considerable portion of the mythos. Seriously, I took so many liberties with this guy in an attempt to make him original, to the point where he felt like at least 40% OC. Don't take him too seriously plz. Also your usual reminder to click everything in the sheet, just in case you missed something.

Lancer of Untainted ChivalryFaker of Questionable Chivalry

-- The Noblest of the Round ---- The Hero Without Hang-Ups --

"Greetings, you must be my Master, yes? Servant Lancer, Sir Lancelot du Lac, at your service. Rejoice, for you have summoned the most skilled and most virtuous knight among the Round Table! In the name of my compatriots, and the Once and Future King, I vow to lend my lance to your-"
    "..."
    "Oh? What's with the confused look? Eh? Out of character? Me? ...I have no idea what you're talking about, but if that's what you think, allow me to start over from the beginning."
    "..."
    "Right, from the top now, ahem... GRRRR... AAAARRRTHUUUUUU- Cough, cough, hack! Ahem, my apologies, my Madness Enhancement does not seem to function properly in this particular summoning. Let's turn it off, shall we? For the sake of my poor throat."

Source

"Do I regret my actions from back then? No, why would I? The fall of Camelot was a terrible thing, but it's not something I would endlessly torture myself over. Er, I mean, not under this particular Class, at least! The fleetingness of life is something to be celebrated, not mourned over!"

Ascension 2

Source

"Ah, thank goodness! That godforsaken armor was really starting to suffocate me! Besides, it would be a waste to conceal my charms underneath that old piece of scrap metal, wouldn't you agree? Yes, now my beautiful visage is unleashed for all to see!"

Ascension 3

Source

"To think you would fight by my side so earnestly... It reminds me of Arthur and his knights, and deep down, I fear for the fate that awaits you should you continue down this path... but no matter. If that be the case, then I just have to get serious to ensure that such tragedy would not befall you. That's right; from here onwards, you shall witness the true might of the legendary Knight of the Lake."

Final Ascension

Source

"How about it, Master? This is what happens when I stop holding back. Knights and Kings alike wept in despair every night, knowing they could never rival even the tiniest fraction of my fabulous charms. Truly, you have my deepest gratitude, Master, for taking me this far. I shall repay your kindness in full. Of that you have my word."

Final Ascension (for real this time)
    "As you have most likely surmised by now. I am not who I appear to be. My True Name is Sir Lanzelet, son of King Pant, nephew of King Ban, cousin of Sir Lancelot, I- hey, don't laugh, I'm bring serious here! A-Ahem, point is, I see no point for any more secrets between us. Now, let's have a toast to our friendship!"

Source

"You know, I'm not usually one for chivalry, heroism, and the like. Unlike my cousin, I see little sense in binding myself to the servitude of a King. The values he upheld were noble, yet it only brought him ruin in the end. Seeing him now, I couldn't even say that he died with no regrets. Nonetheless, a part of myself envied him. Well, it's of no concern now. I shall pretend to serve you as a true knight for a while longer, and maybe if I pretend hard enough, I'll finally understand what he went through."

Class: LancerFaker
    Other Classes: Saber, Berserker, RiderSaber, Lancer, Rider

True Name: Lancelot (Alter)Sir Lanzelet
    Alignment: Chaotic EvilChaotic Neutral
    Origin: Arthurian mythos, the Matter of FranceArthurian mythos, German literature

Parameters:

STR: BC
    END: BC
    AGI: AB
    MGI: B
    LCK: EEX
    NP: AB

Likes: His KingAdventure, beautiful women, helping others, Monty Python skits
    Dislikes: HimselfChivalry, complicated moral problems
    Talent: Jousting, swordmanshipBragging, flirting, enjoying life
    Natural Enemy: Arthur Pendragon, GuinevereArthur Pendragon, Lancelot
    Armament: Horse, jousting lance, Arondight(?)
    Catalyst: Shard of the round table (small chance)Shard of the round table, a page from the poem detailing his exploits

Shard of the round table (small chance)

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (B)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Riding (B)

An ability denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Despite being summoned as a Lancer, his feats in riding and jousting is so legendary that he retains this Skill.
    Camouflage (C)

A Skill that allows a Servant to disguise their Class and parameters. While Faker could disguise his parameter and Skills to imitate the true Lancelot, their demeanor could not be any more different. For one, Faker is completely unrepentant about whatever mistakes he may have made in life, instead preferring to laugh them off without a hint of worry. Secondly, despite being a (relatively obscure) member of the Round Table, he could never truly embrace the classic values of chivalry as shown by his compatriots. While he could imitate their mannerisms to some extent, most of the time, his attempts tend to come out like satirical overexaggerations of the principles of knighthood.

"Honestly, it wasn't so hard for me to disguise myself as my cousin back then. We even switched places a few times during some errands. I just had to don the helmet, or failing that, I could pour water on my head and say that I, Sir Lancelot, had just taken taken a bath at a nearby river. No one ever questioned me on that. Why, they didn't even notice me going missing for months on end to embark on my own adventures! Then again, I suppose that tells you something about the kingdom who failed to see through the King's disguise for years. In a way, that overly complicated deception also proved to be her undoing, did it not?"

Personal Skills
    Knight of the Lake (A)

Lancer was raised from infancy by the Lady of the Lake. Due to that, he is constantly affected by her blessing. Using this Skill, he is able to temporarily add a positive modifier to any parameter other than LCK (substantially doubling it).

Eternal Arms Mastery (A+)

Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in one's era. By complete the merging of mind, body, and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.

Protection of the Spirits (A+)

A blessing from Elementals; the capacity to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Activation is limited to battlefields, where it is possible to perform feats of arms.
    Krisenloser Held (EX)

"The Hero without Hang-Ups". A title bestowed to Faker by authors and literary analysts pertaining to his life. For the most part, stories of chivalrous romance from the time period follows a relatively strict rule; In the first half, the hero fights, obtains a reputation and gets married. Once his reputation is established, he "rests on his laurels"; he is so satisfied with his achievements that he makes no effort to improve until a serious moral dilemma arises. In the second half, the hero regains his status through valiant acts of heroism and is able to balance his private life with his responsibilities as a knight. Faker's life... simply did not follow these conventions. Faker was raised by the Lady of the Lake, found love, joined Arthur's Round Table, found love, won several jousting matches, found love, defeated a dragon, found love once again, and did numerous other heroic feats. Despite all that, not once did he ever fell from grace or lost anything of value. One feat was simply followed by an even greater feat, one after the other throughout the course of his life.

A variation of Fortuitous Path, this Skill grants Faker the benefits of Plot Armor™ itself. It seemingly alters the world to boost his luck parameter to insane levels. Faker may occasionally come across important information, persons of interest, and other fortuitous occurrences simply by "being there at the right moment". In combat, this Skill doesn't entirely protect Faker from damage (after all, even a hero needs to get hurt every once in a while). However, it protects him from potentially lethal injuries, oftentimes through insane levels of bullshittery; guns would jam at the last minute, arrows would inexplicably curve midair, and attacks with 99.9% accuracy rate would somehow miss. Furthermore, this Skill also grants him increased resistance against mental interference and mind games, considering how easily he sidestepped every major moral conundrum throughout his life. All in all, Faker can be described as "an inconsequential background character who somehow gained the cheat Skill of a main protagonist".

"My life was quite an eventful one, if I do say so myself. However, some considered it boring. Thinking on it deeper, I came to the realization that people simply do not want to see a happily-ever-after. Rather, they want to see the hero suffer; for them to be struck down, despair, and lose everything before earning their happily-ever-after. But why is that the case, I wonder? What's wrong with a completely straightforward life without hardships? Oh, and don't give me some nonsense on how 'hardships make us stronger' or anything like that. Would it not be better to live a life devoid of hardships from the very beginning? Just look at what happened to my cousin; he took the difficult, heroic path of chivalry, and where did that lead him? To a path of ruin, that's where. He died alone and miserable, never becoming any stronger after being put through that ordeal."

Knight of the Lake (D-)

Blessing received from the Lady of the Lake. Using this Skill, he is able to temporarily add a minor positive modifier to any parameter other than LCK, briefly reinforcing his capabilities. Unlike his cousin, Faker spent a considerably shorter time with the Lady of the Lake, resulting in this Skill's low rank. His deep-seated feelings of inferiority towards Lancelot (the feeling that he was always the second-best in the lady's eyes), as well as the interference of a certain enchantress further diminished this Skill's effectiveness.

"My wife sealed a large portion of this Skill's true capabilities, saying how she's the only woman I need in my life. That's terrifying... but also oddly arousing. A-Ahem, that aside, inferiority complex? Really? Psh, if anything, I pity him. I pity the tragic fate that my cousin- as well as the rest of Camelot- brought upon themselves!"

Affection of the Enchantress (B)

Blessing received from Faker's most renowned wife, the enchantress Sibyl (also known as Yblis, completely unrelated to the middle-eastern demon bearing a similar name). While Faker married no less than four women throughout the course of his adventure, in the end, he spent the rest of his life with his third wife, the enchantress (and according to other sources, and elemental spirit and/or fairy queen) Sibyl. Their love was so genuine that it was said that the two died on the same day, after growing old together and having three children. It was the perfect happy ending to a knight who never knew any kind of strife or hardship... if one ignores the Kingdom of Camelot burning in the background all the while. Then again, Camelot was hardly the focus of Faker's legend, and you've probably heard enough tales of Camelot, Arthur, and the Round Table by now, so who cares about the fall of Camelot at this point, really.

This Skill reinforces Faker's LCK and MGI parameter, and allows him to temporarily wield his wife's spells in combat. While he's hardly proficient in utilizing magecraft, it still bolsters his versatility somewhat.

"Guinevere? Who was that again..? Ah, the Queen, that's right! O-Of course I knew that all along. It's just that I was mostly away from Camelot during that time, and there were many other women I was involved with. Let's see, there was the woodsman's daughter, then there's Ade, then Sibyl, then that Queen who imprisoned me, then the dragon lady, and... I kind of lost track after a while, honestly. As to why I returned to Sibyl in the end, well... this may sound cheesy, but after seeing that test she performed with the cloak, I realized she was the only one who loved me for me, not just as 'cousin of the Round Table's Sir Lancelot du Lac' or 'distant nephew of King Arthur'. Besides, I love a woman who can kick my ass every day of the week. Yeah, let's leave it at that."

Purifying Kiss (A)

A blessing received from the Lady of the Lake, one that not even the true Sir Lancelot possessed. It is a powerful spell with amazing healing and purifying properties, able to rejuvenate one from the brink of death and nullify even the most powerful of curses. The only problem is that this spell must be applied orally for it to take effect, or in simpler terms... through a passionate, mouth-to-mouth kiss. There was only one documented case of Faker utilizing this blessing during his adventure, namely when he rescued a princess who was cursed to become a hideous dragon. Who knew what crossed the Lady of the Lake's mind when she conjured this blessing, and who knew what crossed Faker's mind when he kissed that dragon.

*On a somewhat related note, Faker claims that the duration of the kiss and use of the tongue also increases the effectiveness of this blessing, but it is unclear whether this is true, or if this is simply another trick born from his womanizing ways.

"Now, now, I know you all must be terribly excited, but one at a time, ladies! There's enough of me to please everyone! Besides, today I- eh? What's that, Master? Lord Fergus was severely injured in today's mission? W-Well, that's a pity, but I do hope you can find someone to help him. My hands are, um, a little full at the moment, so-"
    *SMOOOOOOOCH*
    "MMMMMPPH, MMMMPHH!!" (OH GOD, NOT THE TONGUE, NOT THE TONGUE, AAAAAAHHH!!)

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Strike True, O' Unwavering Light of the Lake
    Imitation Arondight

"All right, here we go! This spear may be nothing more than a pale imitation, but my resolve is ever true! With that alone, I shall strike you down! Pierce through, Imitation Arondight!"

Source

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-5
    Max Targets: 1 person

The Holy Sword Arondight, repurposed into a jousting lance to fit the Lancer-Class Lancelot (Alter)... or so it may seem. In truth, there was only one true Arondight, wielded by the one and only Sir Lancelot of the Round Table. This nameless lance is simply another weapon gifted to Faker from the Lady of the Lake made from leftover magical energy after forging the legendary blade. In a sense, it is not "an ultimate weapon bestowed upon a legendary hero" but more akin to "a consolation prize gifted to a runner-up", as Faker puts it himself.

At first glance, this lance is not too different from the true Arondight. Its power certainly pales in comparison certainly pales in comparison to the original, not to mention Faker wields it in a completely different manner when compared to his cousin, but overall, the lance still shares several similar attributes with the blade. For example, holding it increases all of Faker's parameters by one rank. Faker could also overcharge this lance with mana to increase its attack power, during which the lance would emit a beautiful blue light, similar to sunlight reflected upon a lake's surface.

That's where the similarities end, though. Due to the fundamental differences between Faker's legend with that of his cousin's, this lance possesses one more effect that even the true Arondight does not. Unlike Lancelot, whose life was burdened by tragedy and regret, Faker never experienced such things. He went through his fair share of adventures, yet he never lost anything, and his resolve never once wavered. Simply put, anything he sets his mind out to do, he will accomplish it, one way or another.

Reflecting his sheer determination and unwavering resolve, this lance acquired another effect. Upon unleashing its True Name while having a single target in mind, the lance would release magical energy in the form of "strings" that relentlessly pursues the target in question. Upon contact, these strings would powerfully bind the target in place. Furthermore, it also cancels out various forms of defensive magecraft. Essentially, it creates "the most optimal opportunity with which the target could be struck by the lance", regardless of the target's defenses. While it does not possess the ability to alter causality, a high amount of agility and/or luck is still required to outmaneuver these strings. Failing that, one would require a defensive measure that does not rely on mana to avoid the full brunt of the following lance attack.

Disrupting Faker's thought process enough to make him question his own actions could also cancel out these strings entirely, though doing that would would be much easier said than done, considering the effects of Krisenloser Held, as well as Faker's general uncaring attitude towards complex moral dilemmas.

Description
    Lancer's True Name is Sir Lancelot... or so he says. The Lancer-Class seems to embody the knight's absolute worst aspects. Here, instead of the stalwart Knight of the Round Table or the raging madman burdened by regrets, you have a cynical, narcissistic knight who openly mocks the principles of chivalry, while remaining completely unrepentant on the topic of his past mistakes.

Having had his reputation tarnished by countless "Sir Lances-a-Lot-of-women" jokes, this Lancelot has given up on defending himself and instead embraces his new reputation without question, as a scummy, lecherous playboy who flirts with any women regardless of their marital status. At this point, even the name Guinevere does not seem to ring a bell to him, as he claims that he's bedded so many women that you can't expect him to remember all of their names. Furthermore, when questioned on his own feelings regarding the fall of Camelot, Lancer simply laughs it off, claiming that "So long as the King and her knights remained who they are, it was always fated to fall, one way or another; a single affair wouldn't change that".

A completely unrepentant villain who staunchly opposes the ideals of chivalry, one who blamed the fall of Camelot on everyone but himself. That is the true nature of Lancelot (Alter).

...Yet occasionally, one may notice small inconsistencies in his character. For one, his claims of not remembering Guinevere and not having any involvement in the fall of Camelot sounded genuine. Too ​genuine, in fact. As if he truly has no idea what he's talking about. One can only wonder why that is the case.
    Faker's True Name is Sir Lanzelet, a character from an ancient collection of German poems, thought to be one of the earliest iterations of the legend of Sir Lancelot of the Knights of the Round Table. In truth, despite the similar-sounding name and (arguably) identical visage, Faker was a distant cousin of the true Sir Lancelot.

For a time, Faker served under King Arthur alongside the rest of the Knights of the Round Table. However, compared to big names such as Sir Tristan, Sir Gawain, and his more famous cousin, Faker was, for lack of a better word, a completely inconsequential background character. Sure, he went on his own epic adventures, but aside from several instances of switching places with Lancelot during certain errands (arguably the only reason he qualifies as a true Heroic Spirit instead of manifesting as a Phantom or simply as a different aspect of Lancelot's character), he was largely absent from Camelot during the turbulent period which culminated in its fall.

Having lived under Lancelot's shadow for almost his entire life, Faker has developed something of an antipathy towards the ideals of knighthood and chivalry, which Arthur, Lancelot, and the other knights supposedly represents. He acknowledges that there are some good in their ideals, but binding oneself to lofty ideals of chivalry for an entire lifetime would only end poorly for everyone involved. The fall of Camelot only strengthened this belief, as he would sometimes rant on how the tragedy could have been averted if everyone involved just bothered to communicate their differences and be more honest to themselves and others. Therefore, instead of abiding by the principles of chivalry, Faker strives to seek his own happiness through his own means. To this end, he usually stays away from the complicated political or moral issues and instead prefers to "help only those he feels like helping", with no care for any deeper implications of his own actions, for better or worse.

Most of the time, Faker treats his summoning as an opportunity to kick back and indulge himself in his womanizing hobbies. Of course, his overconfidence and somewhat self-righteous pride ensures that his advances are unreciprocrated most of the time, not to mention his wife would purposefully sabotage the effects of Affection of the Enchantress if he ever goes too far All in all, despite his scummy, freewheeling attitude, Faker does genuinely love his wife. According to him, he finds her attempts to "bring him back to his senses" (through slapstick levels of sabotage) to be a semi-wholesome routine he could get behind. Honestly, he's just astounded that a woman actually bothered remember his name and love him as himself, instead of "that one background character who happened to be Sir Lancelot's cousin". He would never admit to these feelings, though, as doing so would harm his image as a casanova.

There are two wishes that Faker possesses as a Servant; the first is for the world to recognize who he really is, to be celebrated as his own person instead of a modified retelling of Lancelot's legend. The second wish, however, is one that even a Holy Grail could not fulfill. It is the very reason why he bothered to answer the summoning at all. An opportunity to "play pretend" and act out the duties of a true knight, like his cousin did back then. While he is still fundamentally opposed to the ideals of chivalry, perhaps by playing the part, he could finally understand Lancelot's perspective on the whole matter, and why he continued to insist on upholding these principles despite all the pain and loss it brought him.

Lore
    Sir Lancelot is a character in some versions of Arthurian legend, where he is typically depicted as King Arthur's close companion and one of the greatest Knights of the Round Table. In the French-inspired Arthurian chivalric romance tradition, Lancelot is the orphaned son of King Ban of the lost kingdom of Benwick, raised in the fairy realm by the Lady of the Lake. A hero of many battles, quests and tournaments, and famed as a nearly unrivalled swordsman and jouster, Lancelot becomes the lord of Joyous Gard and personal champion of Arthur's wife Queen Guinevere. But when his adulterous affair with Guinevere is discovered, it causes a civil war that is exploited by Mordred to end Arthur's kingdom.In European (especially German) literature, Sir Lanzelet is commonly thought to be an early iteration of the legend of Sir Lancelot, one without the latter's tragic romance aspect (popularized by Sir Thomas Malory). A simple, feel-good hero who accomplished everything he set out to do without ever losing anything of value. A true "hero without hang-ups". The truth, however, is somewhat more complicated...

Sir Lanzelet was a hero. That much was true. He won jousting matches, slayed monsters, defeated a rampaging dragon, and found love... many, many times throughout his life. However, in the larger scheme of things... he was no one. A minor character that no one in Camelot had ever heard of. Sure, he may be a Knight of the Round Table, but he was effectively "obscure background knight #357". He was extremely forgettable, and if it weren't for his distant connection with his cousin, Sir Lancelot, one of the finest knights among the Round, history would have most likely forgotten him entirely. Then again, a minor character of one work could be the main character of another. It's all a matter of perspective...

Act 1: The Envious Knight
    Lanzelet (not Lancelot) was born as the son of King Pant of Gennewis (not Ban, completely different people here) and Queen Elaine (this is purely a coincidence, trust me :nobunobu:). A wise and just King, Pant treated his people equally. He treated nobles the same way he treated commoners, and the common folk rejoiced under his rule. Unfortunately, this made him unpopular with the nobles, who schemed behind his back. Conspiracies brewed underneath the kingdom's peaceful exterior, and it finally erupted one fateful night, when the nobles staged a coup during a party thrown by the King. The nobles hired an army of bandits and mercenaries, and they slaughtered everyone in the castle, including the King. The only survivors were the Queen, and the infant Lanzelet, who managed to hide from their pursuers. Fearing that the kingdom was no longer safe, the Queen left, taking her son with him. Remembering a message from her late husband should her son's life be in danger, she left him under the care of the Lady of the Lake, believing that he's no longer safe with her.

It was during this time that Lanzelet first encountered his distant cousin; Lancelot, a few years his senior. For years, the two grew up together, and while Lanzelet looked up to his cousin as a talented elder brother figure, a part of him also envied the older boy. How the Lady of the Lake would praise him for everything he could most certainly do, how she gave him the legendary sword Arondight, how she personally accompanied him to Camelot to be knighted in service of King Arthur... Lanzelet cannot help but think that he had always been the second-favorite, no matter how much his mother figure tried to convince him otherwise. Raring to prove himself, he expressed his wishes to follow his cousin to Camelot in search of glory. The Lady of the Lake rejected his wish. Lanzelet was an exceptional knight in his own right, but according to her, he was not ready for what lies ahead. Frustrated, Lanzelet decided to seek glory elsewhere, much to the Lady's disapproval. After a heated argument, the Lady of the Lake finally relented. She gave Lanzelet a powerful lance as a gift to protect him on his journey. Before he set out, the Lady of the Lake warned him one more time on how he wasn't ready for Camelot just yet. Lanzelet reluctantly agreed, and promised to head elsewhere to hone his skills first.

And so Lanzelet spent the next few years roaming the countryside, causing mischief and helping others in equal measure, in his efforts to "prove himself". One of his earliest escapades happened when he fought the bandit leader Galandreiz. He had slept with the bandit's daughter one night when her father caught him in the act. Lanzelet killed Galandreiz in the ensuing brawl, and it wasn't until afterwards that he found out that he had unwittingly killed a notorious criminal (he initially thought of Galandreiz as a simple woodsman), earning him praise from the townspeople. Shrugging off this coincidence, Lanzelet proceeded to marry Galandreiz's daughter and briefly served as a lord before remembering that his journey was far from over.

Lanzelet's next escapade happened in the region of Limors, where he angered the local Lord Linier of Limors. The Lord threw him into a dungeon before he was brought to a battlefield filled with giants, lions, and phantasmal beasts, which he easily managed to defeat. Afterwards, he killed Lord Linier in a duel, earned praises from the people of the region (Lord Linier just happened to be an oppressive tyrant, who knew, right?), married his niece, Ade, without divorcing his previous wife, and briefly served as a lord of Limors (you... probably have some idea where this is going by now).

Lanzelet's third escapade happened not long after, when he went into the Castle of the Dead in pursuit of a villainous knight named Iweret. The castle held a strange power to invert one's mental state, turning courage into cowardice and vice-versa. Of course, as you would have expected by now, this did not impede Lanzelet in the slightest. He killed Iweret and married his niece, the enchantress Sibyl. And so the glorious tale of Lanzelet continues.

Act 2: The Unmemorable Knight
    Lanzelet's first encounter with the Round happened during a friendly jousting match in the region of Djofle. There, he fought Sir Walwein, a Knight of the Round Table. He emerged victorious, and it was here that rumors of an exceptionally skilled wandering knight reached the court of King Arthur. Not long after, Lanzelet received a formal invitation to join the esteemed Round Table, which he finally accepted, believing himself to be ready. As he made his way to Camelot, he came across a lord abducting a damsel in distress. Believing that there was no harm in doing another good deed, he pursued the lord and defeated him in his castle. Just when he was about to do his... usual-routine-after-defeating-an-evil-guy-who-happened-to-be-related-to-a-hot-chick, another armored knight burst into the room, claiming that he was sent by the King to rescue the damsel in question. Lanzelet thought that this knight's voice sounded familiar, and sure enough, when the knight took off his helmet, Lanzelet saw the face of his cousin, Lancelot. There, Lancelot revealed that the damsel in question was Lady Guinevere, the Queen of Camelot, and he had been tasked by the King to save her from her latest abduction attempt. As Lanzelet struggled to process all of this, an army of knights barged into the room, following Lancelot. Seeing the scene before him, Lanzelet was sure that this would be his big break; he was just about to proudly display his feat before them... only for the knights to brush him off instead, and congratulate Lancelot for saving the Queen. Stunned, Lancelot awkwardly tried to deny their praises, only for them to praise him further for his modesty. Seeing his efforts completely unacknowledged, Lanzelet slipped out of the overenthusiastic crowd. In his anger, he scrapped the formal invitation and decided to apply for the knights through the old-fashioned way, in an attempt to prove that he too could rise through the ranks and become just as famous as his cousin.

After some selection process, Lanzelet was finally knighted under Arthur's minor Round Table. He was excited to finally prove himself... only for him to find out that things really weren't that different. The Minor Table hardly ever dealt with the more serious crises plaguing the kingdom. At best, they were occasionally invited to some important meetings, but even there, no one remembered Lanzelet beyond "that one guy who claims to be Sir Lancelot's cousin". Similarly, the only way he could gain some acknowledgement aside from bragging about how he was once raised alongside Sir Lancelot. Every praise and adoring fangirls he received, he received only due to this singular connection.

At the same time, Lancelot continued to garner fame as one of the finest knights of the Round Table. Lanzelet knew that it wouldn't be right for him to blame Lancelot entirely for his deep-seated feelings of envy. At times, Lancelot even tried his best to console him during his off-days, and the two embarked on minor quests together. Nonetheless, a part of Lanzelet gradually realized how Camelot might not be the right place for him after all. Besides, the knights' overly-uptight attitude and single-minded devotion to the concept of "chivalry", for better or worse, never really sat right with him. At least, that was how Lanzelet rationalized his next decision...

The fateful day finally arrived. Queen Guinevere had once again gotten herself abducted, this time by the evil prince Maleagant. Sir Lancelot valiantly volunteered to lead the search party, accompanied by Sir Gawain. Had Sir Lanzelet participated in this quest, his story would have most likely ended in tragedy as Camelot fell. However, standing before this crossroad, Lanzelet chose another option. He pettily refused to take part, not wanting another repeat of the last "Guinevere incident". Surely there were many more knights better suited for the quest than him. Besides, even if he were to somehow accomplish some great feat there, the others would most likely attribute his feats to the legendary Sir Lancelot once again. Therefore, what was the point of him being there?

"Today would be the day", Lanzelet thought to himself. He finally resolved to cut open his own path and make a name for himself, as the one and only Sir Lanzelet. As the knights headed for Maleagant's castle, Lanzelet rode for the opposite direction, once again becoming a wandering knight. "This should be fine", he thought. "There are many ways for one to attain fame and acknowledgement, and being a knight is far from the only path to become a hero".

Act 3: The Wandering Knight
    Not long after, Lanzelet found himself in yet another escapade. This time, he came across a village terrorized by a terrifying dragon. According to the villagers, the dragon had abducted the village lord's daughter and resided in a nearby cave. Fortunately, the dragon had yet to take any casualties, and the village had largely remained intact. Even so, the terrified villagers still believed that it was only a matter of time before the dragon would descend upon the helpless villagers to devour them. Accompanied by a group of angry villagers, Lanzelet set out to resolve this issue, armed with his trusty lance (No, not 'that' lance!). The group finally cornered the dragon inside its lair, and the villagers began taking out their torches and pitchforks. Oddly enough, on top of not destroying anything in the village, the dragon did not fight back as the villagers attacked it. Lanzelet was initially puzzled by this, until he noticed an oddly-shaped birthmark on the dragon's body. Recalling a conversation he had with the village chief, the knight finally put two and two together. Yet what could he do despite knowing the truth? He did not know any healing or purification spell, and it would be unlikely for the villagers to believe him if he told them the truth anyway. Racking his brain for answers, Lanzelet finally recalled an old story that the Lady of the Lake once told him; a special blessing of sorts. And so he ran, pushing away the angry villagers before they could strike the killing blow. And then, the brave knight Lanzelet... kissed the dragon square on the lips, much to the surprise and confusion of everyone present. Sure enough, an otherworldly light shined upon the dragon, and it was revealed then that the dragon was actually the missing princess all along, having been inflicted by a terrible curse. As you'd have expected by now, Lanzelet married the princess and was made the new lord of the village, before continuing on with his journey.

Lanzelet's last major escapade happened when he was imprisoned by the Queen of Pluris, who demanded him to marry her. For once, Lanzelet was reluctant to do so, but the Queen insisted, claiming that despite his previous marriages, no one ever truly loved him like she does. To test this, the Queen held a competition to prove that she was her one and only love. She fashioned an enchanted cloak from the fairies, and the cloak could only fit someone who genuinely loves Lanzelet with all their heart. Many women applied for the competition, but none of them succeeded. The Queen was ready to gloat, until one woman appeared before her. It was Sibyl, Lanzelet's third wife. Using her own knowledge of magecraft, she cancelled the cloak's enchantments, creating the illusion that the cloak managed to fit her properly. It was here that Lanzelet finally realized that Sibyl was his one true love. Sure, she technically cheated the contest, but her sheer devotion to actually make an effort and cross an entire country for his sake, despite her number of suitors, really won him over. Together, the two defeated the enraged Queen before leaving the kingdom of Pluris.

Epilogue
    Things wrapped up quickly afterwards. The pair renewed their vows, and together they reclaimed the Kingdom of Gennewis. They even found Sir Lanzelet's mother, Queen Elaine, and invited her to live with them. Afterwards, they merged Gennewis with Sibyl's kingdom, and a lavish coronation ceremony was held, marking the beginning of Lanzelet's reign as the King of both kingdoms. The pair was blessed with three children. Many years later, Lanzelet and his wife died peacefully on the same day, and their kingdom was equally divided among their children, who ruled over them justly for many years to come. And so concludes the tale of Sir Lanzelet; a perfect happy ending that not many heroes could experience.

...Well, Camelot still burned in the background, and the Age of Gods finally reached its end, but who cares about all those stuff anyway?

Relationships
    This text is spoken as Lancelot (Alter)
    This text is spoken as Lanzelet

Guinevere:

"Eh? Guinevere? Who was that again? The name sounded kind of familiar, but surely you can't expect me to remember each and every woman I've bedded before! I lost count after the fourth!"

"...And here I thought your abduction was some semi-routine event in Camelot. Who knew that the incident with Maleagant indirectly led to its fall. I may not know you very well, so I can't say I truly understand what you went through, but you have my sympathies. There was nothing 'romantic' or 'chivalrous' about the events that befell you. Tragedy is tragedy, and we really shouldn't sugarcoat things."

Knights of the Round Table:

"What, were you expecting me to apologize? For things that aren't even my fault? Oh dear, and here I thought not apologizing would be the path of a true knight! I mean, never swallowing your pride, framing your actions as just no matter how misguided they may be, letting misunderstandings fester until they inevitably blow up in your faces, taking down everyone you've ever known and loved... I thought that was just your way of doing things! I'm terribly sorry if I've misunderstood your ideals this whole time- whoops, I did it again!"

"You see, I don't believe that the knights are inherently terrible people. They did some good things every now and then, but they needed that wake-up call. Relying on principles of chivalry and the like can only help you for so long. There comes a time when you need to throw all that away, and the only thing you can rely on is your own sense of what's right and wrong."

Artoria Pendragon:

"The King does not have a human heart... that's what they said about you, was it? I don't believe that was entirely your fault, but your people are not completely mistaken either. You focus too much on the greater scheme of things that you neglected the problems staring right in your face. It's a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy, really, similar to a pair of writers who tried so hard to become human to the point there's something inherently inhuman about them. Ah, but I've begun to ramble. Point is, you can relax. Unlike my co- ahem, other iterations, I won't apologize, nor will I ask you to punish me."

"You're a King, for god's sake! Why should gender matter when you managed to pull the Sword of Selection either way! Things would have been much easier if you forget that whole overcomplicated disguise plot! Oh, and don't get me started about your attempts to produce an heir, I swear, there are dozens of ways you could have handled things better then, and you just had to resort to that one... Then again, looking at it with the benefit of hindsight, things really weren't your fault, at least most of it. Every single person who perpetuated those values back then... they were all equally at fault for the fall of Camelot. Therefore, no one should shoulder the burden alone. Why, that'd be suicide, and that burden would most likely devour you alive, and as a Servant! Case in point, the Queen, or my cousin's Berserker form."

Sir Thomas Malory:

"A side character in one story is a main character in another. Now, write down my tales as the true main character that I am! ...Eh? What's with the unenthusiastic look? Sheesh, so you're one of those people, huh. The type who believes that a hero isn't complete without suffering from some heartbreaking tragedy. I swear, tragedy is overrated, I tell you! Overrated!"

"...What did you say about my cousin? He died as a true knight? Hmm, I wonder if losing everyone you held dear and miserably spending your final years as a hermit constitutes as the noble, heroic death that you think it is... Ah, but perhaps I misheard you. Repeat that, if you'd please. Oh, and don't move around so much, lest my lance would pierce your throat. I doubt that would be a very pleasant experience."

Sir Dagonet:

"Your company never fails to amuse me, Sir Dagonet. That time you brought my cousin to Arthur's court as a prisoner? That was hilarious! He told me how his arse was sore for an entire week after you dragged him on horseback! Man, your pranks never get old. Amidst the straight-laced, uptight knights of Arthur's court, you truly are a breath of fresh air."

Calogrenat:

"...I see, so that's what you are. I had a feeling that you were following a completely different moral code compared to the rest of those knights, but I sure did not expect this. You know, at first I thought you were a distant cousin of Sir Kay, but that might just be me projecting."

Hyacinthus, Orion, Giacomo Casanova:

"What do you say to a boys' night out, just the four of us!? We'll hit up the finest bars and clubs Chaldea, and-"
    "W-Well, this is awkward, but my wife wanted me back before nine. I'm sure the hunter over there knows the feeling."

Graham Chapman:

"Aah, it's you! I'm a huge fan, really! Those skits are hilarious! Perhaps enough to rival Sir Dagonet himself! Still though, to think that the Throne recognizes you as another Arthur... perhaps that just shows how anyone and everyone could qualify for the position nowadays..."

John Lackland:

"Another victim, I see. The thing is, while tales of knighthood, honor, and chivalry are all well and good, you just can't expect the world to abide by the same rules. This guy here came to a similar realization, and unable to reconcile the differences between his ideals and the reality of the world, he just snapped. Truly, a tragedy."

Lancelot (Berserker):

"This is where honor and chivalry brings you, huh... In a way, I understand why someone would want to uphold noble values such as yours. Then again, if your so-called moral code requires you to throw away everything you held dear... is it still worth it?"

Lancelot (Saber):

"Even now, after everything he went through, he appeared before you as a knight in shining armor; a paragon of courage and chivalry... Man, he really is a tough bastard, isn't he? Or maybe he's just a masochist, though I'm not in any position to judge, since I was barely there to begin with. Still, in the end... I wonder if I can ever truly understand him."

Bond CE

"What the hell happened here!?"

---

Sir Lanzelet was a hero. At long last, he finally did it. He accomplished everything he set out to do, from rescuing damsels, defeating evil tyrants and terrifying beasts, reclaiming his kingdom, finding his long-lost mother...

At last, everything worked out for him.
    Of course, in the end, this means he won; he proved to both himself and others that there are ways for one to become a hero without abiding by the restrictive principles of knighthood and chivalry. At the end of the day, no order of knighthood or a collection of abstract moral principles could determine whether one is fit to be a hero or not. Heroism is born only from within oneself.

"Even Lancelot would not be able to accomplish this", Lanzelet snickered. He recalled his petty one-sided rivalries and the feelings of envy he experienced during his youth. Those memories sounded like nothing more than a childish tantrum now. Yes, right now, he decided to return to Camelot to face his cousin properly and put those feelings to rest, once and for all.

...Okay, maybe he'd like to gloat a little, but that's beside the point!

And so Sir Lanzelet proudly marched towards the gates of Camelot, fully expecting to be welcomed with praises and acknowledgements.
    What he saw was... nothing short of horrifying.

The King was dead. Supposedly killed by a certain knight of treachery on the hills of Camlann. He died, but not without killing the traitor in the process.
    The Queen was nowhere to be found. According to the terrified survivors, she fled Camelot and went to a nunnery to atone for her mistakes.
    His cousin was long gone, having snapped and brutally slaughtered dozens of the esteemed Knights of the Round Table in a murderous rampage.
    The castle, the town... everyone and everything was on fire.

"Ah... so this must be where their chivalry ends."

Extra

Creator's Note
    This was certainly something to write. A shitpost that somehow turned out a bit more serious than I expected it to be.

- My latest attempt to procrastinate from what is supposed to be a series of sheets for my Halloween project. He still has a few similarities to the next guy on my list though, which is supposed to be part 1/prologue to the project in question... definitely. Probably. Maybe. So long as I don't get distracted again.

- ​Fortuitous Path (and its other variations) is basically a cheat plot armor skill reserved for shitpost characters if Lucian (and to a lesser extent, Pwyll) is anything to go by.

- In a narrative, I could see him working as both a hero or a villain. He could be a selfish man-child who spits on others' definition of heroism just because they differ from his own, or he could be a rational thinker who points out some reasonable flaws within the conventional principles of chivalry, as well as the danger of allowing said principle to completely dominate every aspect of your life.

- Unsurprisingly, the hardest challenge in writing this guy is figuring out where he is in the overall Arthurian continuity. Historically, he may just be another aspect of Lancelot in a different retelling, but here, I made him into an entirely new character. I couldn't come up with a good explanation to reconcile him with the canon though (unlike Morg's brilliant justification to differentiate Calogrenat from Kay), so I just took the stupidly easy way out and made him into Lancelot's distant cousin (who just so happened to have a similar name, whose parents also had similar names, and both happened to be raised by the Lady of the Lake for a time. Pure coincidence. Nothing weird here, no sirree).
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 4th, 2021 at 04:06 PM.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sir Lancelot (Alter)(Lily)(Summer) next pls

great use of LorenzChamp. Typical BnEl Servant, nice. I started reading on a bus and when I got the final ascension i let out a loud "pppfffttt" and had to look away in shame from the weird looks. Laughing in Germany is frowned upon as you know.
    also Sir Lance-A-Lot-Of-Woman, nice. let the group of penis=lance jokers grow. Athena will gladly bonk them
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Sir Lancelot (Alter)(Lily)(Summer) next pls

great use of LorenzChamp. Typical BnEl Servant, nice. I started reading on a bus and when I got the final ascension i let out a loud "pppfffttt" and had to look away in shame from the weird looks. Laughing in Germany is frowned upon as you know.
    also Sir Lance-A-Lot-Of-Woman, nice. let the group of penis=lance jokers grow. Athena will gladly bonk them
    I owe the Lances-a-Lot-of-women joke to FGO's writing/localization team. Cleopatra said it in a Halloween event iirc

Speaking of FE3H, he also has a bit of Felix edge in him, though I'm holding back the rest of the edge for later

Also summer Lanzelet, huh... not a bad idea.
    Last edited by BnEl15; September 4th, 2021 at 04:05 PM.

DID YOU FUCKERS MISS ME
    Name: Bleda
    Class: Rider
    Origin: Hun Historical Record
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MAG: D
    LCK: C

Ruler of Huns and elder sibling of the famed Atilla, at the death of their uncle Rugila, the siblings united the tribes and engaged war against Rome, after a treaty they turned against the Persian Empire for the next 5 years. Defeated in Armenia they returned to Roman soil and rampaged there accusing the Empire of sacking the Royal Hun Grave by Danube's North Bank, their defeat by the Persian Empire did little to blunt their fangs for again they were unmatched and the Roman Empire only survived by agreeing to extremely harsh demands. After such event it is said that Bleda died on a hunting trip, either by accident or Attila's hands and the rampaging on the Huns would only grow worse as if without Bleda's guidance they became nothing but starving wolves endlessly consuming everything without thought and control

In truth Atilla is not a human but a being spawned from a giant's corpse found by the huns, although she possessed a human appearance her emotionless personality that only gave way to destructive impulses was both a boon and curse to the Huns who used her against their enemies but always feared her. Bleda seeking to prove herself approached Altera and began to speak endlessly, as Altera did not lash out and simply listened, without understanding, the elders decided to make her Altera's 'sibling' (caretaker). Inclined to Bleda's words and emotions for some mysterious reason Altera backed Bleda's dreams of kingship and thus the tribes knelled.

Bleda can be said to be an individual who possess all the attributes for kingship except overwhelming strength, in exchange she possesses great ability in 'wielding' people understanding their goals, personalities and dreams and slightly changing her plans to make them go along with it better, but ultimately she only acts for 'herself'. Understanding that eventually the ways of the Huns would be destroyed if they did not change she began to speak of treaties and deals with foreign kingdoms, such thing was seen as cowardice and the elders acted behind her back by talking to Altera how Bleda was limiting her destruction and that one day Altera would be discarded as well, like the many warriors that died at the fight against Persia.

Altera killed Bleda, became 'King' (Puppet) and not even 5 years later she would die and the empire collapsed via in-fighting for inheritance

Skills

Riding (A+): King of Nomadic People who nearly lived as one with their horses and such beasts were objects of worship. As expected Bleda possesses a high ranking in this skill. A mixture of dominance and negotiation that creates a strange understanding and establishment of hierarchies even among non-humans. All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

"Eh I had to deal with Altera's moods. Beasties are way easier to deal with hahahahahaha!"

Magic Resistance (C): Skill acquired over years of exposure to Altera's rampaging magical energy and following her into the battlefield but its not a taught skill simply endurance so she doesn't know how to deal with enemy magical energy beyond brute forcing it away or manipulating it by going with the flow

Personal Skills
    Engraving Arrow (B): Although among warriors Bleda cannot said to be special at any way her incessant unbreakable spirit marching forward sinks deep into all of her actions. Perhaps it was because of this characteristic that she gained the attention of Altera, without words Bleda's intentions are obvious in all of her actions a strange charisma that appeals to instinct alone and wards against mental corruption

"Eh? Scary. Sure Altera was scary all gloom and glare but we Huns faced a lot of scary shit, ya just get used to it I'd guess.....they didn't get used to it....Ah well whatever"

Crest of Stars (False) (A): Unique pattern mimicked after Altera's. Not a work of magecraft or blessings from a distant god but simply a whimsy and desire to be alike. An oath of sisterhood made without words or thoughts from either side. Bleda can temporarily attack as if she were Altera herself, but as she is ultimately human the body will crumble if she keeps at it for long or uses it repeatedly with little rest. A clumsy little sister gives blessings but even far away she is still to much of a brute

Military Tactics (B): Taking towns is something 'simple' to do. Their rampage would only end at the doors of Constantinople where surrender was given and a treaty was made. Someone who begins destruction by gnawing at the weakest link to provoke a chain reaction instead of achieving glory by brute forcing victory and facing the enemy at their strongest. A mindset closer to subversive activities but as the ways of the Huns did not allow it and Altera would rampage on her lonesome Bleda had to change mentality and tactics as well

Noble Phantasm

Zerco- Unassuming Shadow
    Rank C
    Anti-Presence

A noble phantasm that summons Bleda's jester, Zerco. A dwarf slave stolen from Aspar and made a personal servant at a whim, later Bleda genuinely grew fond of the man to the point that when he ran away with a group of prisoners she slaughtered them all but kept Zerco alive, asking his reason for escaping, when he said he sought a wife Bleda had him married to one of the handmaidens. Another episode had Bleda ordering a custom armor for Zerco so he could follow her everywhere. After her death he was given away to Atilla and the Romans and then back. One who survived the turbulent times with wit and humor alone, a shadow that underestimated gained wisdom from the jeers and mockery of the courts.

An ideal scout who cannot compete with mages let alone servants but possessing presence concealment, powerless husk and charisma he is able to move everywhere at his discrepancy and obtain great troves of information for Bleda. Unaffected by command seals due to having no 'master' but Bleda he can and will act if the magus is a vile individual seeking to use and discard Bleda

T'angri Khan- War God's Crown
    Anti-Army/Anti-unit
    Rank A

Name after the worship of Tengri by Bleda's tribe. A noble phantasm that is the manifestation of the Huns' scarring of the world. The rampage that nearly destroyed the seed/tree of western civilization and was stopped not by divine mandate, not by the strength or wisdom of the many empires of the world but stopped by mere chance. Atilla would be assassinated by a slave with a simple knife. With Bleda and Atilla the Huns would rise to the top of the world, without Bleda they soon fell and the three following kings were not able of picking up the slack and fought each other leading to revolts and eventual scattering, never again they would have such strength

An 'imperial privilege' style phantasm that takes any form the wielder desires. Arrows, swords, horses, but it can only be used for utter destruction and when unleashed it will drain energy from the surroundings for further continuation without Bleda's input. They rampaged, pillaged, killed, raped, stole, people who blindly followed Destruction to their very end could not end in any other way

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Bleda: I was mostly observing passively throughout the day. But this sheet caught my attention, especially since I made a Bleda quite some time ago. This Bleda seems more like a sibling to Altera than mine ever was. And I like the noble phantasms, specifically T'angri Khan. Loved the symbolism it presents, and the function of it.

Blog Entries
    Sir Lanzelet: You are not forgiven, for you have offended me on fundamental level. You have committed the crime of doing something I never would have thought to. You make me sick.
    This guy's kinda a pathetic tool, isn't he? He knows nothing of real struggle, it's his world and he has to share it with everyone else, and it's exactly this self-centered nature that makes him such a background character. I can't even really buy some of the slightly more emotional lines in Relationships or implications in Craft Essence because of how his story unfolds and is described in, well, Description. The emotional depth implied in them doesn't feel genuine from the character, even if it can be argued to have a basis.
    Some fun joke Skills. Kinda makes me thing of the TAIGA Servant I had an idea for a long while ago. Gen has gone on record saying she has EX Luck, so that was a fun idea to play around with. Saw the Graham Chapman dialog, and remembered loving that Servant when I first saw it.
    I like him. I just kinda wish you had gone full bore on making him a complete egotist, though I'm one to talk with Edern.

Oh, and for anyone wondering where I've been, just slowly dying inside. Thing about that is I'll eventually rise from the grave, but, until then, the dirt is comforting.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    The greatest scourge Rome faced were not the Barbarians at its gates -- but the ones within.

Class: Saber
    True Name: Flavius Aetius
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Attribute: Man

A military commander considered to be the most powerful man in the Western Roman Empire during the last phase of its decline and fall. He was most famously known for defeating Attila the Hun at the Battle of Catalaunian Fields, significantly slowing down the rampage of the destruction incarnate, and spared Rome from another sack -- if only for a few more years.

His achievements almost saved the collapsing empire from much of its existential threats, but in the end he was only rewarded with the most anticlimactic demise -- executed by an envious Emperor. With his death, Rome once again, for the last time, spiralled down into decay.

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: D
    LCK: D
    NP: B

Class Skills:
    Riding: A
    Can ride any and all mounts and vehicles, with the exception of Phantasmal Species and Divine Beasts. This is the skill Saber learned from his father, a Scythian who was the Magister Equitum (Master of the Cavalry) of the Roman army, and the fact that he grew up among the Huns, the world’s best horsemen of the time.

Magic Resistance: B
    Cancel spells with chants below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected. It seems that this rank is received not from Saber’s natural resilience, but a charm provided by Pope Leo the Great, whose intercession caused Attila to retreat from Italy.

Personal Skills:
    Civilization Reinforcement: A
    A subconscious instinct which imbues oneself and allies with a unique Anti-Purge defense, which can only display its true value when facing opponents that threaten the very concept of civilization itself. It is a blessing obtained for such achievements as “defending Rome from the Barbarian hordes”, and “defeating the Scourge of God”.

Taming of Destruction: A
    A highly specific version of Hero Creation, devised for discipling and civilizing an entity known as destruction incarnate. It is a careful guidance and development meant to lessen the danger posed by a “threat to humanity”. It is a proof of an unique bond shared between Aetius and Attila, both outsiders raised within the Hunnic tribe.

Exemplifying the unique circumstances of the period, Aetius was sent at a young age as hostage to the court of Alaric the Visigoth, who had sacked Rome a few years earlier. Later, he was brought further east, to live with the Huns, and soon became close as family to them. That was when Aetius met her -- a woman wielding the Sword of the War God, a monster that knew only of destruction and combat.

For much of Aetius’ military career, there were little battles and campaigns where his Hunnic allies and friends did not take part. Throughout these wars, the young Attila was put to use as a weapon of mass destruction under the Roman banner. She was tempered to control her destructive urges and most importantly -- she was trained to become more human.

Noble Phantasms:
    Ultimus Romanorum - Bellum
    Twilight Soldiers of the Eternal Empire
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    The Last of the Romans. A title bestowed to various individuals throughout the later stages of Roman history. It signifies an individual who embodies the core concepts that represents “Roman values and strength”. It is said that with their death, it’s as if Rome lost a part of itself.

As a Noble Phantasm, these Roman values become conceptually embedded in their Saint Graph, and whatever object one grasps will be enhanced with such concept. In this case, what Aetius embodies as the last great military general of the Empire is the concept of “War” itself. While this Noble Phantasm is active, Aetius can access skill related to warfare at B or A rank proficiency. In addition --

Romae Photon Ray
    Light of Civilization, War God’s Sword
    Type: Anti-Army
    The Sword of Mars. Having become the embodiment of the concept of “War”, Aetius also receives access to the Authority of the War God. An identical Noble Phantasm as Teardrop Photon Ray. In essence, Aetius uses his own Saint Graph as a beacon to invoke an orbital strike from Mars to decimate an area. It is a recreation of the events that happened at the Battle of the Catalaunian Plains. By establishing a connection with Mars, Aetius turned Altera’s Photon Ray against herself, bringing down Mars’ light of authority to incapacitate the Scourge of God herself.

- - - Updated - - -

That's Archer and Caster left before I'm finally free from this stupid self imposed Faceclaim challenge
    Last edited by Kamera; September 5th, 2021 at 10:58 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    "Oi, oi. Show some respect, ya here? You summoned the charioteer of Cu Chulainn himself!"

True Name: Laeg
    Alt. Class: Faker, Lancer
    Region: Ireland
    Source: Celtic Mythology
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Armament: Chariot, Blades

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: D+
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance C
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding -
    This skill has been subsumed into King Of Charioteers.

Personal Skills:

Derisive Encouragement B+
    A skill that acts as the crystallisation of the mocking words said to Cu Chulainn that spurred him into a berserker rage. When used it has a charisma-like effect on the target increasing morale but also has the chance of inputting the effects, both positive and negative, of Madness Enhancement so it can be a double edged sword. It is particularly effective towards individuals that have qualifications for the Berserker class.

King of Charioteers EX
    Dubbed this as she was struck by the spear prophesied to kill a king. Serving as the personal charioteer to Cu Chulainn, she drove the Sickle Chariot that was harnessed to the two divine beasts, Liath Macha and Dub Sainglend. This skill combines both the effects of Riding and Territory Creation to allow Rider exceptional dominion over any vehicle or steed she puts herself upon. It is this skill that gives incredible synergy with The Sickle Chariot.

Battle Continuation C-
    A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. A spear meant to kill kings was taken to the chest but even then she was able to get her final words even if that was all that could be done.

Noble Phantasms:

The Sickle Chariot: Blades At All Corners Of The Wheel
    Type: Anti-Army

The chariot driven by Rider. The noble phantasm that is the bread and butter of her legend. A chariot that holds blades upon blades within itself, connected to all corners of itself. This is due to the chariot, in truth, existing as a mobile armoury imbued with the concept of Hosting. Used across many battlefields, it has taken in all weapons of the users it had rendered deceased through being run over. Such weapons are added to the collective mass of blades and relocated to be among the many other weapons of fallen warriors. This includes Noble Phantasms that take form as weapons though their ranks will be degraded by two. Rider holds a special connection with the chariot, enabled through her King of Charioteers skill, that partially fuses her Saint Graph with it. This allows her to summon the various parts of the chariot including the taken blades due to being a host for them as well. This does create backlash when the chariot is destroyed, risking significant damage to her spirit origin.

Capaill Linn Liath: Blazing Mares Of The Morrigan
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army

Divine beasts given to Cu Chulainn by the goddess Macha (or Morrigan). The two horses are more akin to war machines with their ability to breath fire and cause up great clouds of debris by only trampling. Liath Macha, in particular, is said to have gone on a rampage, killing many warriors with his teeth and legs, after the death of his master before disappearing. It is a noble phantasm automatically invoked when the Sickle Chariot is summoned, for they are hosted by the vehicles, bound to it until its destruction.

Lore

The identity of Rider is Laeg, one of the warriors present in the Ulster Cycle of Ireland. More importantly, she is the personal charioteer of the Child of Light himself along with being his long time friend. However, despite her role in his life, she is, at times, mistaken for him and summarily has his accomplishments given to him.

Born as a daughter to Riangabar, she was without a mother who unluckily died after childbirth, and her father not knowing how to raise her as a female, ended up raising her as a male. From there on, she entered the boy troops and was taught the arts of combat though it became apparent to her, after a while, that her skills were only good enough to be average. The sole exception was her skill with the chariot.

However, she was approached by Deichtine, the mother of Cu Chulainn, who sought to evaluate her skills and see her worthy for an apprenticeship. It was under her that Laeg had thrived, gaining immense skill in maneuvering across battlefields. It was to repay that debt by putting herself under the service of the Child of Light and taking across many bloody fields.

Personality

A confident woman who bears little shame in herself. She also holds quite an internal well of sass in her, endlessing ribbing others or giving them nicknames whenever she feels like it. That being said, she is the honorable sort, repaying debts without much complaint except for how much blood may be shed. Rider is also quite intelligent and observant, gauging the ability of those who her eyes fall upon. On a side note, she seems to love playing board games.
    Last edited by Vance; September 5th, 2021 at 05:37 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Laeg: I've heard several people talk of doing a sheet for this figure but always thought it'd end up too similar to Cu to be interesting. You've done a pretty good job fleshing her out though. I like that Derisive Encouragement is basically "tsundere: the Skill" where she insults her allies to motivate them to fight harder and her main NP is a cool twist on the "bladed chariot" concept.

Blog Entries
    Bleda, Aetius.. Is it Attila's birthday or something?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rider of the Smile

"Oh, Nice to meet you! I am his Majesty's Royal Wife, hope we get along together."

Alignment: Lawful/Good
    Region: Egypt
    Height: 184cm
    Weight: 68kg
    Dislikes: Unnecessary violence, traitors, people who don't believe in love
    Talent: Protecting, smiling
    Armaments: Boat, claws
    Natural Enemy: Her husband's enemies

Stats

Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: A+

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected

Riding(A+): Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills

Divinity(A): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Rider is the wife of the Pharaoh, who embodies the Sun God, and is herself an Avatar of the Goddess of Love and Beauty, Hathor.

Affection of the Sun(EX): The affection of the god Ra, gained through the love of her husband and her position as the human avatar of Hathor. It grants Rider several boosts when the sun is in the sky, but unlike Numeral of the Saint, it is a consisting buff instead of a fluctuating one. It also gives her complete immunity to fire.

Manifestation of Beauty(A): The formidable charismatic nature one has as a Goddess of Beauty. A power, or Authority, to captivate others. A composite Skill with several effects, it can work like Charisma, boosting the morale of allies, or as a charming skill like Mystic Face and Alluring Nightingale.

High-Speed Divine Words(A): The ability to speak magical incantations at an accelerated speed. By using a language from the Age of Gods, Rider is to cast Great Magic at the speed of Single-Action spells. As a skilled diplomat, Rider was taught the secrets of hieroglyphs.

Noble Phantasm

The Boat of Million Years
    Mandjet

The first of Rider's Noble Phantasm. One of the two ships used by the sun god Ra, to which Rider is allowed use by her Affection of the Sun(EX). Just like its sister
    The Solar Ship of the Night Sky
    Mandjet
    , this Barque possesses the powers of "The Serpent That Slaughters Serpents", The Uraeus.

The ship flies autonomously, with Rider being able to control it from the ground and summon parts of it at will. It embodies the might of the sun, and the rays of concentrated heat and light burn not only the opponents but even the earth itself. The destructive power of this vessel is such that it is touted to be able to destroy all of Tokyo in a matter of hours.

Resting Place of Dazzling Beauty
    Ta Set Neferu

Rider's second Noble Phantasm. The name refers to the famous "Valley of the Queens", the final resting place for the wives of the Pharaohs and a secret land consecrated to the goddess Hathor. It is a type of grand magecraft similar to a Reality Marble and an embodiment of Nefertari's radiance, which was at one point called "The one for whom the sun shines".

On the confines of this space, Rider is capable of manifesting a plethora of powers and blessings onto herself. Abilities such as flying through the air, incredible regeneration from even fatal wounds, knowledge of the position of everyone inside the boundary field, and even the skill to completely reshape the landscape.

The Eye of Ra
    Ra Jtr

The third and greatest of Rider's Noble Phantasm. In Egyptian mythology, the Goddess Hathor came into existence as the appeased form of the War Goddess Sekhmet, the Eye of Ra. As an avatar of Hathor, Rider can also manifest within her the Warrior aspect of this divine spirit to become an even more powerful heroic spirit.

When this Noble Phantasm is activated, Rider's Strength, Endurance, and Agility received a boost great enough for her to physically rival members of the Berserker Class, along with her nails extending into extremely sharp claws. However, Rider's personality suffers a drastic change, becoming violently aggressive in nature, which consequently causes her Manifestation of Beauty Skill to be temporarily sealed.

Background

Rider's is that of Queen Nefertari Meritmut, The Great Royal Wife of Pharaoh Ramesses the Great. Her name means 'beautiful companion' and Meritmut means 'Beloved of [the goddess] Mut. She is one of the best-known Egyptian queens, among such women as Cleopatra, Nefertiti, and Hatshepsut, and one of the most prominent not known or thought to have reigned in her own right.

Rider was highly educated and able to both read and write hieroglyphs, a very rare skill at the time. She used these skills in her diplomatic work, corresponding with other prominent royals of the time. Her lavishly decorated tomb, QV66, is one of the largest and most spectacular in the Valley of the Queens. Ramesses also constructed a temple for her at Abu Simbel next to his colossal monument there.

held many titles, including Great of Praises, Sweet of Love, Lady of Grace, Great King's Wife, his beloved, Lady of The Two Lands, Lady of all Lands, Wife of the Strong Bull, Sun God's Wife, Mistress of Upper and Lower Egypt. Ramesses II also named her "The one for whom the sun shines".

Personality

Rider is a sweet and kind person who can make friends with just about anyone, even those of drastically different backgrounds and beliefs. She has a disposition that truly sees people for what they are.

Despite her caring nature, Rider should not be taken as a weak person at all. She is, after all, the woman who captured the heart of the great Ozymandias, something that would not have happened if Rider was just a pretty face. Her mind is as radiant as her appearance, having wits and diplomatic skills to match and sometimes even surpass her husband.

Another aspect is that Rider possesses an incredible amount of willpower. Kind or not, Rider won't back down on a fight and will use every ounce of power to win. Still, when her more aggressive side is pointed out, she actually gets really embarrassed.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There they walk. The many thousand
    leaving homes, towards dear land's end.
    On their path to their destination;
    It is their duty, their determination.
    The sand is dry, the sun burns in gleam,
    a cooling shadow nowhere seen.
    Their gait is heavy, their brow is shining,
    eyes glaring towards a bright horizon.
    With bricks and dust in their possession,
    towards the Holy City walks the procession.
    But all carried smiles, or so was it told…

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ֎ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ֎ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

...because bricks and dust were made out of gold.

Voyager of the Golden Path
    = Mansa Musa =

Class
    Voyager
    Alternative Classes
    Rider
    True Name
    Mansa Musa
    Aliases
    Musa I, Kanku Musa, Golden Voyager
    Origin
    Mali Empire, Historical Fact
    Height/Weight
    179cm/71kg
    Alignment
    Neutral Good
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    D C D B B

Dislikes
    impoliteness, greed
    Talent
    gifting
    Natural Enemy
    Gilgamesh, Jesse Livermore
    Armament
    gold dust, golden staff
    Catalyst
    Gold mined from the Mali Empire

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Territory Creation C+
    It is said that on his two year journey it became tradition to build a mosque every Friday - within a day. Can build a Workshop quickly, but leaves it before he can make use of it. Alternatively he can buy territories he likes or pay those who are more adapt at it to do it for him. Just like he bought homes for future Mali pilgrims to stay in for their long journey ahead, or how he brought scholars and artists back when he returned from his journey.

Riding C
    According to legend he brought 100 elephants and 80 camels to his pilgrimage. On top of it countless animals to feed all his 60.000 subject, 12.000 slaves and 500 elite soldiers. It is safe to assume he can ride any African animal he likes and can pay for proper education in any vehicle.

Independant Pilgrimage A
    A Voyager Class variation of Independent Action.
    A skill granted to travelers and pilgrims. Compared to Independent Exploration, it is a journey towards a certain destination known to exist. The focus here is less the exploration of land and nature, but of culture and persons, even of the owner itself. Grants the owner positive modifiers to all Parameters, except Strength and Endurance, and a small amount of Mana over time as long as they are in company. They also remember people met and aspects of civilization better than others.
    Voyager is best known for his pilgrimage towards Mecca and his massive cortege. Tens of thousands people followed and cared for him on his journey. At this rank, it is as if a Temple provides Mana for him and he can stay longer than a week away from his Master, as long as he stays near people and interacts with them.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Golden Rule A+
    Voyagers's Wealth is literally immeasurable, but the most common modern attempt to number his wealth is 400 Billion $ based on the legend of his journey alone. He is considered the richest man in history. His wealth can only be compared to Gilgamesh. While Voyager surpasses the King of Heroes in the pure mass of possible gold under his thumb, Gilgamesh outperforms him in the quality of it with artifacts and weapons. Else he has great amounts of copper, ivory and salt at his disposal.

Zakat A
    One of the Five Pillars of Islam is the Almsgiving. Giving a portion of their wealth towards the poor. When the devout muslim Voyager set out on his Hajj (Pilgrimage towards Mecca) he took with him an unbelievable amount of gold with the intent to give it away. Every person in need Voyager has met on his Hajj was given a gift in form of gold dust. His stay in several gold trading cities led to an over a decade lasting deflation of the gold price.
    Zakat is basically a personal version of Golden Rule (Charitable), which allows allies to profit from the owners Golden Rule Skills and passively increases Voyager's Luck when sharing his wealth.

Cultural Recognition B-
    A skill granted to heroes who made their home known to foreign lands. Brings the homeland of the user more into the public conscious and grants them a fame boost, almost as if they are in their homeland.
    Tall tales of the illustrious King of Mali, who travelled with utmost extravagance through North Africa to reach Mecca spread across Europe. Back then Westerners assumed low educational and societal levels of his people, but his appearance proved them otherwise. It culminated in the first European Atlas - the Catalan Atlas, which included parts of Africa. In it was a depiction of Voyager with golden crown, staff and coin. His journey literally brought the Mali Empire on the Map and it is theorized that was the whole goal of his journey to Mecca. On the downside, his fame is lower in his homeland. His exploits are not viewed as positively, seeing it more as a reckless spending of Mali's riches and ignoring his royal duties. Overall his legend is surprisingly minor in the oral traditions of his land of origin. Therefore his fame in the region of the former Mali Empire is lower than the countries passed on his Golden Voyage.

Gourmand E
    A skill acquired through the insistence of the owner. His love for his riches extends to salt. At his time salt was worth it's weight in gold to preserve food or make it more palatable. He likes to add his salt anywhere he can. After seeing high class cuisine adding gold leaves to their desserts and drinks, he adapted that as well to questionable results. They look fancy tho.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Golden Hajj, Road to Mecca
    Gold Dust of my fellow Travelers, The Sultan's Treasure

Voyager's legend is not his alone. He travelled with at least 70.000 others that shared his goal of Mecca. They travelled through the harsh environment of Africa towards the holy city and spread wealth and fortune on their way. They invited scholars and they followed. They requested builders and they answered. How many returned to his Mali Empire is unknown, but he treasured everyone of them more than any nugget of gold he possesses. What all connects them is his gold dust. Each one of his followers had their own sack of gold dust to carry, every person that returned with him received it as payment. His legend is written in history with auric letters and this Noble Phantasm reflects that. His Noble Phantasm allows him to use the Gold Dust in his possession to take the form of his followers as aureate apparitions of dust. He could summon the dozens of camels that carried his valuables, his 500 soldiers that defended him or the secret mages in his court. The wraiths are comparable to a mid tier Servant as long as he summons them in low numbers (up to 3) else the amount of magical gold dust he can use is not enough to let them manifest in full forms. The more he summons, the more they look like transparent people with some dust sprinkled across them. Alternatively he can "wear" them around his body and they move him. That way combined with his own Parameter he can use techniques that do not belong to him. He can cast spells of West African origins or fight with golden lances like his elite soldiers. When the spirits do not surround him anymore, he also loses their abilities, until they envelop him again.
    Voyager avoids fighting and prefers to use his dust to form solid shields to block incoming attacks. But he becomes really motivated against the King of Heroes and can use extraordinary amounts of gold to block the barrage of weapons.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

read in your finest and powerful Chadwick Boseman voice

"You do not have many Servants of my homeland? Not many of West Africa in general? Regrettable, but I can not change history. But, if my presence here brings once again my home back on the map and the consciousness of the West, then I will once again see my presence as a success. My gold shall be a shining beacon for the slumbering heroes of Africa."

"Me being a Voyager is rare? I would not wish to be my other self, I would be of even less help, dear Master. My journey was a peaceful one, compared to the amount of people I brought with me, I had only a few fighters. They did not need to draw human blood. My animals were some camels with gold and peaceful elephants. I would have no Noble Phantasm of value. I am no fighter, Master. I wish only for peace to return. For that I will give you every Dinar I can muster. "

Gilgamesh:
    Please, do not allow this man to indulge in his delusions. Any riches belonged to him? Then does he own the ocean? Does he own the earth? Did he imbue my lands with the riches it contains deep within? No. Only one created this wealth, that was my great god himself and I was graced with unearthing it. Sinful King of Gold, hoarding beauty, hoarding wealth.

Jesse Livermore:
    "Stay away, dear man. I allowed you to indulge in your mania long enough. I feel something slumbering inside you, something that tries to corrupt the purity of my riches. No more, stay away from what you seek, it will clean your soul."

Amazon Lostbelt:
    "Another city of gold resides over the Atlantic? Tell me, did my praised predecessor reach their coast? Did he fulfill his dream and explored what lies beyond the western horizon?"

Boudica:
    "Master, please explain to me why Lady Boudica banned me from her kitchen? Was it because I said it was missing salt? She saw me add it and she seemed so mad. Could it be she was ashamed? There are not many cooks in Chaldea, or am I mistaken? Oh my, the fault is mine. I should not have shown of my culinary expertise. She feared for her role in Chaldea.and me correcting her work was out of line. Excuse me, I have to offer my apology and and ask if she wants me to teach her how Mansa Musa cooks.

Ibn Battuta:
    "Ah, the greatest of travelers, not far of to say you should be called the King of Voyagers! I am saddened to hear we missed each other by a few years. Your impression of my land was not favourable, if my son ever gets summoned i will give him a due scolding. But please, let me hear your stories."

Golden Bride Fran:
    "You know, Master, I felt like what made me special here, my wealth, my gold, is of not much value in a world devoid of humanity. My new journey is with you to save the people. But I am relieved that at least one girl can be healed with my resources. If it means saving one life, one ally of Chaldea, I gladly give tons of gold for the cause. Without hesitation."

Sakata Kintoki:
    "YOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOLD-"

Caspar David Friedrich:
    "It is curious how we are both Voyagers, but while I prefer the presence of many people to learn and grow, he can only blossom alone far from humanity."

Charles Augustus Milverton/Howell:
    "I will never sell out a friend. Try what you want, snake. No gold may buy me, especially none as dirty as yours."

Amir Timur:
    "Sinful Monster. You false believer, you disgust me.. The true wealth of a king is the happiness of the people. You treated them all like dirt. I see no worth in your hollow kingdom. May the true god and the false demon residing within your gaze punish you duly."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

Mansa Musa I was the ruler of the Mali Empire in West Africa from 1312 to 1337.
    He inherited his title from his predecessor, who took 2000 ships and crossed the Atlantic, never to be seen again. He took over an already prosperous Empire. He then extended Mali's vast Empire, doubling it's territory and is second in size only to that of the Mongol Empire.
    Controlling territories rich in gold and copper, and monopolising trade between the north and interior of the continent, Mali grew extremely wealthy.
    When he embarked on his pilgrimage to Mecca, he became an sensation in Cairo and the Arabic world. Where he went, a deflation of gold follows.
    Musa brought back architects and scholars from his pilgrimage to Mecca who would build mosques and universities that made such cities as Timbuktu internationally famous. His stopover in Cairo 1324 would spread Mali's fame even further and on to Europe where tales of this king's fabulous wealth in gold began to stir the interest of traders and explorers. Decades later the first detailed map of West Africa in the Catalan Atlas appeared with a depiction of Mansa Musa in it, further inspiring explorers to find the whereabouts about Musa's legendary city of Gold Timbuktu.
    Inspired by the Islamic World of Mecca, he returned with books and scholars and build many important mosques, palaces, religious schools and universities with the help of famous architects, with most still standing to this day. His Empire became an important center of culture, trade and religious study. After his death, which is thought to be 1337, his son or brother took over. Never again his Empire would be so influential, than under rule. Infighting among the royals and the opening of new Portuguese trade route diminished Mali's monopoly.
    The version that was summoned here focuses on his Hajj alone and is the more powerful of the two, because of his legend. As his Rider form he embodies the picture and history before his journey, the conqueror who doubled his Empire, but mostly with the help of his talented general.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Mansa Musa I

Proud Mansa, Greatest Wealth
    Reigns since ca. 13-12
    Mansa
    Mansa Musa
    Come on, Musa, you can do it
    Pave the way, put your back into it
    Tell us why
    Show us how
    Look at where you came from
    Look at you now
    Gilgamesh, Bezos and Buffet--
    Amateurs can fucking suck it
    Fuck their wives, drink their blood
    Come on, Musa, get 'em!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

If you understood that reference you are a cultured individual, if not, let me educate you

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Fun Facts: FC and NP pics are edited by me. Only on mobile I now see the obvious mark where I put a new picture inside the NP pic. Whoopsie.
    Finding an african faceclaim that looks regal without being demonic, bulky or evil is criminally hard. Gold based abilities are too rare.
    400 Bio § is so absurd. Bezos has 200 Bio $. If you would have this money right now and live for 60 more years, you have spend 18Mio $ daily to exhaust it completely. During his lifetime three of his gold mines produced estimated half of all the Gold in the old world. The recession of gold lasted 12 years, even tho he bought large amounts of gold with high interest back on his return from Mecca. The price fell 20%. The stories about his predecessor and successor are unclear.
    I am on a Voyager Train. Too many interesting ideas in my mind that can be made Voyagers in some way, while the one I initially planned to do is stuck in concept.
    But now I am King of Voyagers as well. Suck it, Wyvern :arjuna: /s

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Mansa Musa II -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Mansa Musa II

Mansa Musa
    Mansa Musa
    Mansa Musa
    Uh!
    Mansa Musa
    Mansa Musa
    Mansa Musa
    You did it!
    Mansa Musa
    Mansa Musa
    Mansa Musa
    Congratulations!
    Mansa Musa
    Mansa Musa
    Mansa Musa
    Ow!

yes I think it is hilarious

Last edited by DelRey; November 2nd, 2021 at 09:32 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Appearance

Class: Saber
    True Name: Chrysaor
    Title: Prince of Demonic Beasts
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Region: Greece - Greek Mythology
    Trait: Earth, Demonic, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

Parameters

STR: C
    EDR: C
    AGI: A+
    MAG: D
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Magic Resistance: C

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: B

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills
    Spoiler:

Golden Rule (Body): A-

The lingering remains of the twin goddesses. Originally a composite skill that prevents alteration of the psyche or physical body.

Though he was undoubtedly born with a masculine form, he still bears some rank as a "perfected goddess from birth." Regardless of how much physical training he puts himself through, he always loses muscle mass if it exceeds what his family considers a proper figure.

A skill that would be a boon for someone who is attentive to their appearance, but is a pure demerit for one who tries to act as a warrior. As a result, a "-" is applied.

Child of the Sea God: C

In some legends, Chrysaor was born when the blood of the Gorgon mixed with sea foam, forming a union between the demonic beast and Poseidon. Others say they laid together as lovers, while another says she was a victim of Poseidon's lust.

A blessing that marks him as Poseidon's son gives him protection from attacks made by the sea. Additionally, as Poseidon is said to have sired many giants and heroes of great strength, even the status of an adopted child empowers Chrysaor and permanently increases his STR and EDR by one rank.

Armed Gorgon: C-A

A formal wear created from the tattered remains of fallen heroes and clothing that were meant for a goddess. A blind fold bearing the ability to act as Mystic Eye Killers. A torn up dress. Gauntlets that miraculously did not turn to stone. He didn't understand how these were supposed to look, so he cobbled them together into something that fit. The rank of the skill is affected by the quality of the material used. Bronze and iron give the lowest effect at C, while mystic silver and gold display the highest rank at A.

However, all that changes is the rank. No other benefits are observed.

By pure coincidence, it seems like he caused it to become a
    divine battle dress
    S*int Cl*th
    that can generate magical energy from absorbing starlight… or something like that. By exploding that power, an emulation of the Mystic Eyes of Petrification, Cybele, becomes possible. This is represented as a beam that takes effect once it hits a target, restricting their movements.

Noble Phantasm
    Spoiler:

Crave of the Chrysaor
    Hunger of the Goddess

Type: Anti-Unit

Born from the corpse of the great demonic beast Gorgon, his true bodily state is that of an entity that devours others to continue mutating and metamorphosing itself until it can reach a fully matured form. His body actively desires to reach this form, so it pushes him to fight beyond its limit so he can enter into a starvation mode where he mindlessly kills others for food.

The type of metamorphosis he undergoes is entirely dependent on his diet when he goes into starvation. Monstrous and demonic flesh transforms him into a beast. Divine flesh transforms him into a divine being. Human and animal flesh is only really good for pleasure, so it only serves to slow the transformation down.

A status of the body that gives Chrysaor the potential to become like a God or a Devil.

Character
    Spoiler:

History

The offspring of the serpent god, the demon beast who killed and was killed by humans, Medusa. Sibling to the mythical horse, a beast used by heroes, Pegasus. A king of Iberia, the father of the giant Geryon and the serpent woman Echidna.

His name is Chrysaor, the child of Gorgon and Poseidon. He was born when the hero Perseus severed the head of Medusa, springing out of her bloodied wound along with Pegasus. Or so the legends go anyway.

His true parentage is a bit of a mystery, as Poseidon has no recollection of siring him, and Medusa was already a dessicated corpse when he came to be.

—Perhaps he is the remnant of that woman's divine essence, which struggled to exist even as she turned into a man-eating monster.

—Perhaps he is the collective remains of the twins who offered themselves as sacrifices to their sister, wishing for her happiness in a new life.

—Perhaps he is the will to keep what remained of the woman Medusa from being defiled, abused as nothing more than a resource for magic, medicine, and weapons.

Perhaps he is all of these things. Or maybe he is none of them.
    A boy who cannot even tell how he came to be born.

Dialogue Examples

"Well then traveller, if you need it, I will give you my aid. Attend to me. I am Chrysaor, summoned as the Servant class Saber."
    "I shall devour you whole. My fangs cross the sea, and rip apart the land. Aghh-!!
    Crave of the Chrysaor
    Hunger of the Goddess!
    "
    "Auntie Euryale, please stop playing with my hair."
    "Auntie Stheno, please don't try to dress me up."
    "'It's humiliating to admit this, but you have more of the looks of a woman than I do?' Callirhoe, please stop making fun of my face- Eh, you were complimenting it? I, I see."
    "Hmm? Parent and child? Those are just words you use for your predecessors and your progeny, they do not create a relationship."

Character/Wish for the Holy Grail

Outwardly presents himself in a cool headed manner, and tries to perform in the capacity of a king who impartially places his subject's needs before his. The impression one would get is that of a pretty faced, mature boy-king.

However, that's merely a facade. He is a person who is ultimately incapable of understanding how to care about other people in a meaningful capacity. He lacks the ability to understand what relationships are, and would likely simply discard them if they became inconvenient.

Not that he would. That need to understand his relationships with others is what allows him to live as a human, even such that he inherited a monstrous bloodline. He observes others to understand how they work, and creates his personality to reflect his observations.

However, parental relationships elude him. He views them as contradictory things.

—There are children who love their parents for bringing them into the world/There are children who despise their parents for birthing them into hell.
    —There are parents who love their children for being miracles born to them/There are parents who despise their children as curses who dared to exist.

He sees all these, and is unable to determine if they all are correct, or if all of them are wrong. Even bearing a son and daughter did not help him find that answer. So he feels there is only one way to amend that.

He never knew his mother. He couldn't ever know her when he was alive. His existence is only possible through the death of Medusa. They were thus unable to exist alongside one another.

But he does not desire to feel his mother's love. Such a thing would only be a consequence of his true desire. "Mother, do you hate me/Mother, do you love me?" This is the only thing he needs to know. A relationship that he desired to define forever ago.

Perhaps that would allow him to finally understand.

=======zwz=======

Height: 140cm
    Weight: 34kg
    Dislikes: Callirhoe's teasing, Aunties' dress up games
    Natural Enemy: Aunties, Mother, Callirhoe

=======zwz=======

Armaments: A gold scaled blade with a boar's tusk embedded in the hilt. It has a trick design where the head separates into three sharpened threads.

=======zwz=======

Relationships

Stheno & Euryale

While they are his aunts, their actual relationship is more like a younger brother who gets put into embarrassing situations by his older sisters. Regardless of how he protests he's a man, they ignore him and say "A Gorgon is a Gorgon is a Gorgon. Dress the part, dearest nephew."

Incidentally, the clothing he wears under his 3rd Ascension golden armor is a dress that they forced onto him.

Perseus

The man who killed his mother. Contrary to most expectations, Chrysaor holds no real resentment towards him. The two of them are strangers with no true relationship. Should they pass by one another, Chrysaor wouldn't give him a passing glance.

Well, it'd be more proper to say he's completely apathetic to Perseus actually. If his Master told him to help Perseus, he'd obey, but he wouldn't have any personal drive to do so.

Gorgon

Scary mother. He avoids her the most, believing an Avenger could hold nothing but contempt for all things, so he thinks asking her how she feels is pointless. An impossible to bridge relationship.

"Ana"

Weird girl. Always spies her playing with his aunts, and is happy that they can make friends outside their family. Unnecessary relationship.

Mysterious Maid M

Odd woman. A self proclaimed ordinary maid who always gives him extra food whenever he goes to the cafeteria. Constantly pesters him about whether he's eating right, and shouldn't he try to act more manly. He can never get a good look at her face, and she always disappears before he can tell her off for disrupting his lunchtime. Undefined relationship.

Callirhoe

His lover. She has much greater life experience than him, so even though she says it's her duty to always obey her husband, she often has to show him how things are done, leads him along and teases him about how beautiful he is.

A marital relationship.

Heracles

"That muscle headed brat of a hero? He killed my son Geryon, along with his cattle hand Eurytion, and his hound Orthrus, all for his prized cattle. Needless to say, I don't like him. Our relationship is that of enemies."

Keywords
    Spoiler:

Khrysaor

A greek word meaning "golden blade." Contrary to the expected definition of a sword that is cast from gold, it is more likely a name that referred to one's ability to handle crop plants. Incidentally, this is also a title held by the goddess Demeter.

Geryon

A giant from mythology. He attended to the livestock of his father's kingdom, and tamed the two-headed dog Orthrus. His form is not that of a giant with three torsos springing from his waist, or three men who bear the same name, but rather "a single soul that manipulates three bodies at once."

Killing him requires destroying each body simultaneously, or else if one is left alive the other two will be restored back to full health.

He was slain when Heracles was sent to retrieve his prized cattle as part of their 12 Labors.

Echidna

A serpent woman. The great Typhon is said to have sired all the world's monsters with her as his mate, giving her a similar role as the Mesopotamian goddess Tiamat.

Ah, but Chrysaor's daughter is a different individual from the wife of the dragon god Typhon, so there's no need to confuse the two.

A/N

Time for the irregularly scheduled time where Ritter actually makes a new sheet.

This character idea came to me in a sleepless, tired fit of madness. I had been thinking up ideas for a HGW setting, and was trying to think what Servant would fit for one of the participants, before the name 'Chrysaor' just popped out at me, and the rest is, as they say, history.

The image is mostly there just a place holder, I actually have been working on some designs on and off, though nothing I feel particularly confident to post here.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mansa Musa was, I think, one of the very first sheets I ever did, maybe the actual first, and I do like to see him again.

very interesting figure from history and deserves to be more well known
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Chrysaor: Interesting sheet with a well fleshed-out personality. I like how you hinted at other characters' personalities/natures through his like Callirhoe and Geryon. Out of curiosity, is "Mysterious Maid M" meant to be some other character of yours? I can't find anyone with that name in TM...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Chrysaor: Interesting sheet with a well fleshed-out personality. I like how you hinted at other characters' personalities/natures through his like Callirhoe and Geryon. Out of curiosity, is "Mysterious Maid M" meant to be some other character of yours? I can't find anyone with that name in TM...
    I dunno what you're talking about, Mysterious Maid M is a perfectly ordinary maid who absolutely isn't a Heroic Spirit, swear on me madre.
    I mean, does this look like some kind of relevant character to you?

Last edited by Der Ritter; September 6th, 2021 at 08:00 PM. Reason: fixed the image hopefully

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Ritter View Post
    I dunno what you're talking about, Mysterious Maid M is a perfectly ordinary maid who absolutely isn't a Heroic Spirit, swear on me madre.
    I mean, does this look like some kind of relevant character to you?

The image isn't showing up for me so that question might be more mysterious than intended. That said, having given it a little thought my only guess is that she might be Mordred, using Chrysaor as a test-run to resolving her own mother-issues/sympathizing with him because they share similar issues. The forceful way of speaking could fit Mor and I have seen art of her in a maid-costume, though I don't know if it's ever been official.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fucking wikia- okay, replaced it with a discord image, hopefully it shows up now.

Funny enough, I did consider that Chrysaor and Mordred would probably get along because of their parental issues, though I feel like that'd be something I'd actually have to write out instead of just leaving as a blurb in a sheet.