Page 294 of 620 FirstFirst ... 194244284289292293294295296299304344394 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Your two Trophonius version are really good must i say really good so Watchers haven't to have these Shadows right ?

Have you more servants in writing Royd?

Delrey: Really interesting i didn't knew that Edison had the first Platelable .And i can't helped but thought on Lego bricks at the separate summon and useable Piano parts ,has someone tried to make actually aLego like servant at that point as there is a Walt Disney servant here but in term of fame could a Lego founder servant work ?

Sorry your servant is really good and well made i just get sometimes good ideas.

And has some one pictures for a young Roman looking if possible blond girl that looks like a seductive high class girl ?

I still haven't found a fitting picture .
    The qualifications for Watcher are somewhat unclear at this point and I'm not sure if the shadows are really necessary. Arguably some Watcher fan-Servants have suffered by trying to include them when they don't really add much. And I do have a few other Servant ideas, such as a Halloween Caster Trophonius (more spooky than scary) and the legendary lyric-poet Simonides as Caster.

That FC qualification reminds me a lot of Hood from Azur Lane who I used as the FC for my Phryne Servant. Maybe look for another art of the same character?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    google "Feh Masquerade Lachesis", perhaps she fits your bill, koga
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rachmaninoff 2: Hope and success is just superior to edge tbh.

Also how much weirdly fitting Pianist Levi fanart did you find? I already thought there was a lot in the first sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Rachmaninoff 2: Hope and success is just superior to edge tbh.

Also how much weirdly fitting Pianist Levi fanart did you find? I already thought there was a lot in the first sheet.
    surprisingly many. didnt even use that one

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2b/c2...38ba49e4e5.jpg

there were some with a violin.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    The qualifications for Watcher are somewhat unclear at this point and I'm not sure if the shadows are really necessary. Arguably some Watcher fan-Servants have suffered by trying to include them when they don't really add much. And I do have a few other Servant ideas, such as a Halloween Caster Trophonius (more spooky than scary) and the legendary lyric-poet Simonides as Caster.

That FC qualification reminds me a lot of Hood from Azur Lane who I used as the FC for my Phryne Servant. Maybe look for another art of the same character?
    okay then perhaps is abit easier as i have a Watcher servant that is bit difficult .

mh i try to do one in topic or theme standing servant , aside Simonides sounds intersting !

Thanks Delrey and Royd i have looked , is quite near what i imagined !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    okay then perhaps is abit easier as i have a Watcher servant that is bit difficult .

mh i try to do one in topic or theme standing servant , aside Simonides sounds intersting !

Thanks Delrey and Royd i have looked , is quite near what i imagined !
    Glad to hear. BTW for your other question it might interest you to know that I actually did write up a Lego Movie Servant over in the Modern Fiction thread here.

Blog Entries

What is Love?

Is it a construct of the mind? A delusion created by humans to facilitate the cooperation which sees them through disaster?

What is Love?

Is it the obsession of one willing to dedicate the entirety of their self to another for no apparent gain?

Is love wholly selfish?

No.

Is love wholly selfless?

No.

Love is the spirit which dedicates itself to another’s happiness.

But to an alien mind ‘happiness’ is subjective.

What is to be made of a Monster whose sin is to love? What is there to be said of a Monster whose meaning is to protect, guide, and nurture those it holds dear? Should it be condemned for the warped affection it feels towards others, even if the sentiment is genuine? Should its poisonous love be embraced in all of its destructive honesty?

This is a story about one such monster.

The Monster who loves Humanity.

It all happened in the blink of an eye.

An overwhelming pressure which set the earth aflame, tremors rattling your bones as buildings collapsed from the force of the impact. Even now your brain struggles to form thoughts, the scent of smoke wafting through the air, stinging your eyes as loose pieces of gravel rained from the sky.

Hello, little one.

My, they have been working you to the bone lately, haven’t they?

Standing over you, floating over the scene of carnage, was a man.

A simple man, your senses told you.

There was nothing out of ordinary about him save for the manner in which he dressed. Even then, you’d grown accustomed to the eccentricities of Divine and Heroic Spirits alike. Nothing about the man spoke of power. Nothing about him appeared threatening. Rather, you had a hard time believing this Man was a Servant at all if not for what he’d just done.

Forced to fight and risk your lives to save humanity over and over again. First against the fake King of Magecraft, then against the Crypters and their puppeteer. It must have been a horrible experience, little one. To fight and kill so many. To deny others their chance to usurp our rightful place.

I’m sorry you had to face them.

All along.

But that’s fine.

The way he spoke, focused solely on you, was intimidating.

As if the devastation. All the death and pain he’d casually inflicted was less interesting than a conversation. Being adressed by this man, this thing wearing the form of a human, sets you on edge. As if he were being studied, judged for his word while under the lens of a microscope.

You don’t need to worry about fighting anymore. You don’t need to fret over whose life you must take next or the next dream you must crush in order to defend us. The time has come for you to put your sword to rest. Yes, you have suffered enough in these past years, haven’t you?

You have put those beasts out of their misery.

Put a world of childish innocence to bed.

Rebelled against a peaceful nation without heroes or war.

Set fire to the very circle of reincarnation.

Defied the will of ancient gods and pruned a world of invaders threatening to encroach upon our own.

An excellent job.

That wasn’t right.

It wasn’t what he was thinking about. Not about their fight against the Lostbelts. Not against the Crypters and the different worlds they were forced to cut off. It wasn’t something to be relished. It wasn’t supposed to be congratulated.

Yet the man sounded genuinely impressed.

Being praised by this thing made your stomach roil, blood boiling within your veins as you glared at the man.

But you're no longer needed.

Rest, Master of Chaldea. Your role has come to an end. Don’t worry about the future of humanity. Don’t worry about the enemies to come or the sacrifices needed to be made.

Bad.

This was bad.

You need to do something to stop this man. Even now, as it turns to walk away, you can feel that allowing this creature to walk unsupervised would mean untold disaster. Just being near it repulsed you, sending chill crawling up your spine. Breath coming in harsh puffs.

Yet he was no more than a simple man.

And that fact alone… terrified you.

So you resolved to do what you’ve always done. Standing shakily, the creature wearing the guise of a man watches you in fascination, as if pleasantly surprised. Walking towards it, you feel the ‘pressure’ building up around you.

It was like slowly sinking underwater.

What a stubborn child you are ~

His laugh threatens to make you retch, the scent of blood overpowering the smoke as you stand before the Servant. It was no different than before, you tell yourself. Just another servant to partner up with until he could find the others. So long as he kept the man from doing anything else, they would be okay.

Very well, I’ll allow you to join me.

You greet him in turn, asking for a name.

Hmm… I suppose merely addressing me as ‘King’ would be too patronizing. There’s no harm in telling you then. Consider this a gesture of goodwill from one human to another.

‘As if you were human.’

You wanted to say.

But accepted the creature’s rationale, freezing in place as it finally names itself. The gravity of the situation becoming all the heavier as your mind connects the dots regarding this monster wearing the face of a man.

Now then, shall we get started?

The Demon King of Humanity

“How vexing. To think these circumstances would demand that I finally make myself known. I wonder if you are satisfied ‘God of Fiction’? You have been enjoying yourself. Forcing my subjects to fight each other in hopes of attaining a fake dream.”

Class
    Other Classes
    Allignment
    Foreigner
    Ruler
    Chaotic Neutral
    Height / Weight
    Region
    Source
    Varies
    ???
    The Leviathan
    “Humanity, of course. I love it from the bottom of my heart. Their virtues and sins, their dreams and ambitions. I am humanity’s one true King.”

Dislikes

“My duty is a simple one. To trample underfoot that which opposes humanity. That which keeps it from taking its next step. Regardless of how cruel and unfair I must be. That is my ‘love’.”

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: B
    Endurance: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Command Cards
    Background

The two of you strolled through the ruins of the ruined city, the sound of alarms and the crackling of flames their only company. No human was in sight, not even a body or sign that someone had been there. If not for the bleached earth beneath your feet signalling the Foreign God’s actions, you’d think this was one of those cliché ghost towns.

Only it wasn’t.

This was a city.

A city once inhabited by millions.

“Who am I? I’m your King. The one destined to one day rule upon this Earth uncontested. The name of Leviathan is merely a guise. A shell necessary for me to inhabit it. Hobbes was very helpful in that regard, providing the blueprint I needed to manifest.”

You try to recall the author he is talking about.

Foreign literature wasn’t your forte.

But he knew the gist of it.

That in order for society to progress, it requires an absolute sovereign with absolute authority to rule it. That the natural state of man was to war against one another, and thus, requiring a stick to go with the carrot lest they devolve into a state of was against themselves and the world.

After meeting so many Kings, Emperors and rulers of all stripes, you could see where the man might have gotten that idea.

But this was different.

This wasn’t a figure of history brought to life. It wasn’t a creature of myth and legend or a hero. This was something else altogether wearing the shape of a man, claiming to be human while claiming to be the ideal ruler envisioned by a philosopher who lived centuries ago.

“I see you’ve figured it out already. Such a good Master you are. Yes, I’m a creature brought about by the wishes and desires of those who plead the heavens for a just and forgiving monarch. The Sovereign who will take up their burdens and sins in exchange for absolute power.”

Humanity’s Demon King.

The Leviathan.

“You make it sound so foreboding. Rejoice, Master, for here stands before the one and King destined to rule and guide humanity. The Demon bearing a name of Calamity who desires nothing but the continuation of Humanity. No matter how high the cost, I will surely and without hesitation lead humanity to salvation.”

Liar.

You wanted to accuse him.

There’s no way humanity would accept being saved by this creature. Ruled by the manifestation of their most desperate desires. It wouldn’t be a life worth living, under the heel of a tyrant who ruthlessly tramples upon all they hold dear because it is for their ‘own good’.

“Such hurtful accusations. I merely take it upon myself to make the tasks others would fail to achieve.”

On whose authority?

“None but my own. I was created by humanity with the sole purpose of ruling it. If you weren’t willing to surrender your freedom, then I wouldn’t have manifested. Since I exist, it’s only natural to assume that humans will accept my rulership. Such is the nature of our covenant.”

Personality

Egocentric and charismatic in equal measure, Leviathan is a demon who embodies the traits required of an ‘absolute sovereign’. It could be considered to be the one and only being capable of wholly embracing humanity and all its flaws with depraved glee. Seeing them as its creators but also as its subjects.

‘If humans didn’t wish to be ruled, then I wouldn’t have been born.’

It is a completely self centered existence unable to find flaws in itself while embracing the sins of others as a matter of natural course. No matter what, it will never grow tired or lose its interest in humans even if rejected. That too is another ‘sin’ which Leviathan will forgive humans for.

It doesn’t concern itself with morality, seeing the betterment and continued existence of humanity as the one ‘moral’ truth in the world. No crime is too grave and no price too high to pay so long as humans are those who ‘benefit’ from its actions. Be it the wanton slaughter of a group so that the ‘right one’ will flourish, or the destruction of non-human beings in order to feed the needs of its subjects.

The Leviathan is a true Demon King.

“Such eloquence. My, if not for your sarcastic tone I’d have mistaken this for honest praise. Regardless of your mistake, however, I will forgive you for now knowing how to treat your King.”

It’s sense of morality, while warped, means that so long as one registers as a ‘law abiding’ subject, Leviathan will see fit to defend them from inhuman threats and even other humans. Though one cannot tell where the line between law abiding and law breaker is. The Leviathan is surprisingly proactive in defending humanity.

Proactive to the point of zealotry.

It doesn’t see humans as threats to its power.

Rather, it could be said to be amused by the thought of rebellion. Much like a parent would find amusement ata toddler claiming they would leave the house in a fit of childish anger.

It will punish them.

Then forgive them.

It’s affection for humans is a strange thing indeed.

“Is it so hard to understand? You were the one who summoned me, Master. Because you wished to have the hard decisions taken from your hands. For the sake of Proper Human History and the continuation of Humanity, that is precisely what I must do. Regardless of how many worlds I must put to the torch. That is the path you have chosen for the two of us.”

Class Skills

Independent Manifestation - [E]

Often associated with the feared Beast Class, this Skill allows for one to manifest themselves without the need for a Master. Leviathan as a Demon, is a collection of desperate wishes and desires for a perfect being, thus allowing for its summoning under the right circumstances. It is possible to summon it without this Skill, but that would require the support of the Ruler Class.

Territory Creation - [A]

The ability to establish a terrain advantageous to oneself. In Leviathan’s case, this would take the form of a ‘kingdom’, a plot of land where its authority is recognised as the righteous one. While not being a magus, this Territory functions as a way to enhance the use of Leviathan’s other skills.

Divinity - [E]

Whatever Divinity Leviathan possesses is merely tangential. A connection it shares with the legendary creature of the same name. It can also be said to be proof of its right to rule over humans. Though it seems to pay little mind to this facet of its own existence. Its nature is that of an absolute, perfect being, thus divinity should come as an expected feature.

Existence Outside the Domain - [C]

As it is originally from a plane unlike that of human reality, Leviathan is classified as an outsider existence despite its insistence on its own reality. It could be said to be a Demon doing a very good cosplay of a human, even if its clear to the eye that it does not belong amongst mankind.

Personal Skills

Self Modification - [EX]

The ability to change one’s physical shape in order to better suit the user’s needs. Leviathan, as a Demon, does not possess what could be called a permanent original shape. Instead opting to manifest with a suitable guise. However, nothing stops it from changing its form. At this Rank, one’s ability to change between one form or another is seamless, without there being any distinction between which form is ‘natural’, for both are completely suited to the user to a default.

Leviathan’s body is a living weapon of flesh, capable of performing the role better than anything. Bony, flesh and blood warped into a perfect killing machine.

It needs nothing else to kill.

Demon King’s Charisma - [A]

The mindset and disposition of an Absolute Ruler. A full rank over what is required to rule a nation, the Leviathan’s Charisma is a physical force which constantly hammers away at the mind of those around it. Just being in its presence will cause humans without any protection to hallucinate in fear. The pressure only grows if an individual disobeys a direct command.

It might as well be brainwashing.

Fortunately it can be resisted by those who possess Charisma of their own, or Skills which negate mental attacks.

Lawmaker - [C]

The ability of one who was known to set aside the rules which humans lived by. Similar to a set of imposed restrictions, those who break the rules made by this Servant are weakened while in their domain. At this rank, one absolute rule can be imposed onto all individuals inside the area of Leviathan’s territory. However, a Lawmaker may have their rules challenged by another being with an Authority over Justice and Law.

Noble Phantasm
    Homo Homini Lupus: The Wolf is another Man
    A-Rank / Reality Marble

The Demon King Leviathan’s Reality Marble.

An existence borne from the desperate wishes of mankind for a perfect ruler who would take upon themselves the responsibility and sin that comes with the position of ruling human themselves. A paradoxical entity which is ruled by the desires of the many, designed to rule over the many regardless of their desires.

Ruler’s ability is one which enforces upon humans a pre-established set of rules and norms which prevent them from disrupting the ‘order’ envisioned by the Leviathan. A constructed fake utopia where humans submit their freedom to an absolute ruler in order to preserve their livelihoods.

“Covenants, without the sword, are but words and of no strength to secure a man at all.”

In practice, this Reality Marble creates an elevated platform over the area which it affects without changing it. Instead, Leviathan becomes the ‘absolute sovereign’ of the fake world over which it rules. Making adjustments to the natural order of the world such as altering climate and even the passage of time itself within the reality marble.

It cannot, however, affect those who possess inhuman traits and origins.

He must force them to accept his authority or lose an ‘official duel’.

While not manifested, Homo Homini Lupus acts as a prison, a storage unit where Ruler keeps its subjects in a state of hibernation. A contracted Master may be able to jump in and out of Leviathan’s imagined utopia if allowed by the Demon King, but may need to use command seals to force the servant if he proves unwilling.

Within its world, Leviathan is completely unfettered from the laws of nature. Or rather, one could say that because such laws were proposed by humanity itself, it can choose to ignore them when convenient. However, doing so will drain it of power, as it is a creature which abides by human logic while not being human.

Such feats include but aren’t limited to ignoring the pull of gravity itself, as an example.

Forcing Foreigner to continously ignore the ‘logic’ of humans in order to defend itself is the best way to cause the breakdown of its Reality Marble once it has been manifested. Leviathan’s nature as a Demon contradicts its own assigned role as that of a ‘perfect human monarch’.

Relationships
    The King of Knights

“Your mistake was believing you needed to understand human feelings to rule them. Understanding isn’t a requirement. Acceptance is. Once you have accepted it, simply rule over them regardless of their faults. Then forgive them for it.”

The King of Heroes

“Your mistake was allowing your reign to end. An Absolute ruler needs no heirs or hopes for the future. Live to see the future and rule it yourself. What a disappointment.”

The King of Conquerors

“Expanding one’s territory is the prerogative of a King. Squandering it due to your wanderlust was your gravest sin.”

The Emperor of Roses

“Exuberance is the mark of opulence. One must love their subjects regardless of how ugly they are, and how ugly they perceive you to be. You are close, but not quite there yet.”

The Thunder Emperor

“Your mistake was existing. Defiling your own humanity with the flesh of beasts, you are no longer human. Thus your history is no better than cattle. Expect a visit from the butcher soon enough.”

The Queen of Scandinavia

“My, my. It’s like looking into a mirror. So similar yet the opposite. How does it feel as a Goddess to be looked down on by a Demon? I assure you, my love for them far outweighs your own. I always love them, even when I have to kill them. You choose not to love them when you kill them. Coward.”

‘Rebel’ Servants

“A waste of time and effort. To back out of a deal they submitted themselves to from the beginning. They are like children throwing a tantrum after buying a toy they no longer want.”

Last edited by Wyvern; October 28th, 2021 at 09:57 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Really liking this one. You took a relatively simple concept ("the ideal ruler") and made a really fleshed-out sheet out of it. Normally I'm not a big fan of reality warping NPs, but given his identity, it fits well enough.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I absolutely can't complain about Foreigners being interpreted as a Class for people incorporating demons not necessarily from Lovecraft, but I'm still very curious about your choice not to make him a Beast. His brand of love is an absolutely perfect fit, and he even got Independent Manifestation to signal his Beast potential, so I really can't tell what he's missing in that department.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I absolutely can't complain about Foreigners being interpreted as a Class for people incorporating demons not necessarily from Lovecraft, but I'm still very curious about your choice not to make him a Beast. His brand of love is an absolutely perfect fit, and he even got Independent Manifestation to signal his Beast potential, so I really can't tell what he's missing in that department.
    The way I was working with this concept, he was originally supposed to be a Ruler, but I ended up reworking some aspects of his build after reading about Bicho Papão and realizing my concept for The Leviathan was similar.

As for his potencial beasthood. That's actually something I wondered about but ended up classifying him as a 'Monster of Alaya' as opposed to an 'Evil of Humanity'. He is wholly incapable of directly harming humans unless they 'break rules' or if killing someone would benefit humanity as a whole. That way I made him sound more like a Counter Guardian-like figure.

Leviathan totally could manifest as a Beast... if he weren't currently employed and leashed by the Collective Will of Mankind.

As a Beast I could see him being a good candidate for Beast II - Regression. Because The Leviathan embodies a system of governance where all humans rely on a single absolute figure. If humanity comes to rely on him, they become stagnant as a result and without him, would collapse to in fighting.
    Last edited by Wyvern; October 28th, 2021 at 11:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    the NP still mentions him as Ruler
    I like it too. He is charismatic af and it fits perfectly with the FC. having seen the FC before was good to imagine him with the voice of AFO
    really cool work

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Rrrraaaahhh!!! How my blood boils!!!
    Wonderful...! This madness, this anger, this joy...!
    Let’s dance, my seeds of chaos! Pour your rage until there’s nothing left!

There once was an evil that can never be purged. A mighty asura that made all the gods tremble, and it threatened to overrun the three thousand worlds.
    At first, it came in the form of a horned bull demon, the Mahisashura, it rampaged across heavens and overpowered all the devas. Not even the King of the Gods, Indra, was able to stop it.
    Having no other choice, the devas combined and coalesced their divinity, and so was born the Fierce One, Durga.
    Riding her lion, the fierce Goddess battled the demon for a whole year, until she finally managed to behead it and vanquish the great evil.
    However, as with the cycle of life and death, the law of the world dictates that good and evil will eternally oppose each other.
    After aeons, the great evil was reawakened--and the scale of power once again shifted.

Once again, the fierce Durga faced a great demon that has caused the heavens and the gods inhabiting it to shake in fear.
    As she transformed to her myriad forms, wielded every divine weapon, and weaved all great sorceries, the demon screamed in pain and rage, and it began to bleed.
    However, from a splash of blood a hundred identical demons grew, and from a puddle a thousand more sprang up, and the demons formed an army of a million to overwhelm the Goddess.
    Faced with this great distress, Durga unleashed her final seal, and so was born the Terrible One, Kali.

Wielding armaments of absolute destruction, Kali destroyed the mass of demons so thoroughly that they didn’t even have a chance to bleed.
    For those that did shed blood however, the terrible Goddess sucked it all up and drank it with her gaping mouth, so that not a single drop touched Earth.
    Eventually, after a battle that feels like an eternity, the great evil was finally extinguished, and the three thousand worlds once again gained peace--but not for long.
    Although defeated, the demonic blood-seed of Raktabija did not die, and it continued to boil and surge within the terrible Goddess’ body.
    Madly and hatefully, it screams and howls and whispered directly into her heart--

The terrible Goddess finally succumbed to these cries of madness, and she began to dance frantically, overwhelmed with madness and joy.
    Her dance steps shattered everything, and Kali continued to dance across heaven and earth until the only thing that moved was herself.
    This time, the great evil had prevailed.
    And so the cycle begins anew.
    The seeds of chaos and creation are once again sown.
    The trees of good and evil once again made to entangle and parasitize each other.

Class: Berserker
    True Name: Raktabija
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Hindu Mythology
    Attribute: Heaven

An indestructible asura bestowed with a truly unreasonable power. True to his name which literally means “blood-seed”, it is said that for every drop of his blood that fell to the ground, a new Raktabija will be instantly born on the spot.

In the Devi Mahatmya holy texts of Hinduism, he appeared as the strongest adversary the Goddesses of Matrika faced. He was finally defeated after Kali drank each and every drop of blood he shed. However, in the end, it is said that because of the all corrupted asura blood she consumed, Kali went mad, and she danced a dance of death and destruction across the universe, until Shiva had to intervene.

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: A+
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    The demonic blood stirring in his heart amplifies the effects of Mad Enhancement greatly. In normal circumstances, simple conversation and mutual understanding is possible, and Berserker even shows signs of anxiety and embarrassment.

However, his emotion is rather unstable and may fluctuate randomly. Whenever he experiences a particular emotion too intensely, his demonic blood will boil and Berserker transforms into a demon of rage.

Personal Skills:
    Fated Divine Enemy: A
    An anti-Divinity skill possessed by the demonic beings of Asura, as they continue to wage a perpetual war against the gods. It allows Berserker to temporarily disable the Divine Authority of a deity he’s fighting. In addition, it provides a Purge Defense that makes beings without Divinity deal less damage against him.

Just as the gods (devas) are beings rooted in natural phenomenons that receive worship, the Asuras are creatures born from an opposite phenomenon, an obstacle against humanity that instead receives fear and curses.

Bane of the Goddess: A+
    An affinity born from encounters across multiple reincarnations. It triggers a certain resonance when Berserker faces someone he designated as a "goddess”-- that is, anyone with feminime traits endowed with any trace of Divinity.

Outside battle, when Berserker is around the presence of a goddess, it causes him great agitation and restlessness that may ignite his demonic blood. In battle, it greatly boosts the rate of multiplication from his Noble Phantasm and further boosts physical parameters when fighting against goddess-type enemies, but in return, the creeped out or otherwise amused goddess will also receive a damage boost against him.

Roaring Demon of Bloodrage: EX
    A horrifying scream that can make even the gods tremble, signalling the boiling point of demonic blood within him. It is a skill similar to Battle Continuation, activated when Berserker’s true body receives a lethal wound that reduces his health point below five percent. At this point, Berserker lets out a paralyzing roar that pushes back anything nearby, and he will receive the effect equivalent to the Monstrous Strength skill, significantly magnifying his Strength parameter to absurd degrees.

In addition, when this skill is triggered, all the clones produced by his Noble Phantasm will no longer be mere “clones” with inferior stats, but will become new “true bodies” possessing maximum parameters and receiving the same Skills.

Noble Phantasms:
    Asurabija
    O Demons, Sow Bloody Chaos Across the Trichiliocosm
    Type: Anti-World
    He for whom each drop of blood is a seed.
    The ridiculous power received by the Demon General Raktabija, who led the demonic army composed of his own clones to rampage across the three thousand worlds. A simple yet terrifying Noble Phantasm. Each drop of his blood that fell to ground will instantly grow to a new Raktabija, who will also inherit this Noble Phantasm. The drawback is that each new Raktabija will have increasingly reduced Parameters and size corresponding to the total number of clones. However, this diminishing effect can be averted through the Roaring Demon of Bloodrage Skill.

In addition to the absurd amount of magical energy required to maintain the Raktabija army, the process of “instant growth” itself is achieved by eroding the Earth itself. For this reason, it is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, representing Raktabija as manifesting from the phenomenon of “humanity's reckless consumption” that continues to deplete the planet of its resources.

Tandava Shakti
    O Goddess, Dance Across Heavens with Steps of Annihilation
    Type: Anti-Goddess
    The Terrible One’s Dance of Destruction.
    The recreation of Kali’s frenzied dance that almost wiped out the entire universe, induced by the demonic blood of Raktavija she consumed. A last resort Noble Phantasm in which Raktabija gathers all his remaining blood and injects it to the Saint Graph of a Goddess-type enemy.

Akin to a demonic possession, the madness brought about by the seed-blood of Raktabija scrambles and corrupts the Divine Core of the Goddess, and transforms it into something resembling that possessed by the Terrible One Kali. The revolting and stirring blood continues to break the goddess’ mind, and all kinds of intense emotions are gathered and coalesced to produce a frantic dance, and the Goddess becomes a force of pure destruction.

- - - Updated - - -

tags: femdom, domination loss, gangbang, bukkake, mindbreak

Raktabija - Haha, wow, that would be a horrifyingly enemy to go up against, especially his Roaring Demon of Bloodrage mixed with his first Noble Phantasm, although considering the fact that Hindu servants tend to be pretty powerful I think he fits right in. Also using Denji from Chainsaw man is pretty fitting for an appearance.

Blog Entries
    What an absurd legend
    "Why wont you fucking die?" The Servant
    I like the 2nd NP, creative take
    And wtf the tags

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am honestly surprised to see that you managed to build around or after One for All really good i must say . just to e shure with Emporer of Roses is NEro chan meaned right ?

Also i would honestly be intersted in to hear what he would say of my Vlad Dracula or my Lucifer as both are in their sense also fellow Demonic Kings ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    "Come one, come all, to the greatest gallery of spooks and frights you've ever seen! Fancy to test your courage by plumbing its cursed depths to retrieve the precious answers therein? Or will you shrink away in madness from the unimaginable ghouls and horrors lurking beneath? I await either answer, oh
    foolish
    brave
    children... mwahahahahaa...!!"

"..." *hollow eyes blaze blue*

"I know, I know. Payments are up front as usual. Can you blame me for getting caught up in the act bro? Man, it's actually nice being an honest businessman for once..."

Caster of the Haunted House:

Appearance:

Source

Agamedes

Source (Ignore the girl on top)

True Name: Trophonius & Agamedes

Alignment: True Neutral

Alternate Classes: Berserker, Assassin, Watcher

Strength- E
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- A
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Personality
    Taking advantage of the scores of trick-or-treaters on Halloween night Caster has taken the opportunity to modify his Noble Phantasm into a haunted-house attraction and rake in some dough. Having temporarily sealed his criminal nature he's has now embraced the role of a strangely shady yet (mostly) honest businessman. Caster's jovial personality makes it easy to draw in customers with his hammy speeches of terror and darkness, even as he's always careful to insist that parents put their money upfront before entering. It's enough for him to wonder wistfully if he truly went on the wrong path following a life of crime...

Caster's brother Agamedes is his usual self, albeit with his ability to convey emotions somewhat improved thanks to the pumpkin-head Mystic Code. While still a stoical silent figure he seems to be enjoying the Halloween merriment as well. He's Caster's assistant who helps set up decorations and serves as the haunted house's "mascot", in return for an equal cut of the earnings. Agamedes takes a fondness for children and will often let them ride on his back or pull tricks with his mask to entertain them. To Caster's occasional halfhearted beration over not charging extra for those treats.

Overall the two siblings appear to be having fun, and perhaps for at least a short night they can escape the shared tragedy of their past...

Likes: attracting customers, his brother, being an honest businessman (self-proclaimed)
    Dislikes: competition, running short on candy, that the night won't last forever
    Talents: running a haunted-house, all-around business schemes
    Natural Enemy: Apollo

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- EX
    The ability to formulate a territory advantageous to oneself as a Magus. Caster's Noble Phantasm facilitates creation of a "Cave of Nightmares" that's been redesignated as a "Cave of Harmless Frights". Superior even to a Temple, at least when it comes to the purpose of scaring small children and parting adults of their cash.

Item Construction- C+
    A talent to craft items tinted in magical energy. Being an architect rather than a craftsman Caster has no experience creating any items in life. However through obtaining the authority of Halloween in his Saint Graph he's gained the ability to manifest a variety of decorations and party goods that qualify weakly as magical artifacts. Additionally Caster can repurpose his bee familiars (mostly sealed due to a few bad encounters with Melissophobic customers) to manufacture honey cakes and bars for the children.

Personal Skills:

Oracular Charisma (Halloween)- B+
    The enthralling nature of an oracle that drove countless curious wanderers from across Greece to seek out its prophecies--- at least that's what this Skill would originally be. However it's been adjusted to match Caster's current role as proprietor of a haunted house. In this case it represents Caster's ability to entice parents to visit his attraction with their kids and part with their hard-earned cash. A form of charisma more suited to a shrewd businessman than legendary oracle. The ability to convey invitations via long-range (putting up fliers) is also included under this Skill.

Festive-type Mystic Code (Jack O' Lantern)- C
    A Mystic Code skillfully commissioned from a certain Halloween dragoness (he promised to give free promotions to her concerts for a month) and used to substitute the missing head of Caster's brother Agamedes. Fitting the festive atmosphere this Mystic Code takes the form of a carved Halloween Jack O' Lantern with blazing eyes and mouth. The flames burn different colors based on Agamedes' emotions, serving as a handy means for him to communicate without speech. He can also expel them in a flamethrower-like surge for offensive purposes, though as violence has little place on a night of lighthearted spooks this will generally go unused. Except as an awesome party-trick.

Nourishment Of The Earth (Chthonic)- A
    The daemon who nourishes the earth and stimulates the spirits of the underworld syncretizes with Halloween's original nature as a harvest festival and gives rise to this Skill. Allows Caster to bestow a wide-scale blessing of "prosperity" on his allies that raises parameters and cleanses bad statuses while rousing the frenzy of the spirits within the land to assail enemies with frightening visions. In Halloween terms allies are carried away in the festive vibes (Treat) while enemies receive a harmless but rattling spook (Trick).

Noble Phantasm
    Spílaio Trofóniou- Apokries
    Cave Of Spooks And Scares

Type: Anti-Team (Anti-Children)

The legendary Cave of Trophonius that was said to grant the burning questions of those who delved into it in return for potentially driving them to madness. In Caster's Halloween incarnation the notorious Cave of Nightmares has been remodeled into a haunted house attraction. Those who enter it face a series of harmless but spooky frights meant to scare and thrill, such as eerie dancing lights, snakes dropping from the ceiling and cartoony (yet real) ghosts popping out of a corner to go 'Boo!'. Intrepid
    trick-or-treaters
    adventurers
    who brave the ghoulish depths are rewarded with the
    candy
    answer
    they sought at the center, upon which they're ejected from this Noble Phantasm.

Simply put, the ideal haunted-house for stimulating the fears and imagination of children. Incidentally, "Apokries" is a celebration in ancient Greece honoring the wine-god Dionysus that consists of dancing, music, revelries and masquerade-balls. While not an exact match it's widely considered the Greek counterpart of Halloween, hence lending the name of this Noble Phantasm.

So here's the Halloween Trophonius I proposed before. This completes the trilogy I had in mind. I hadn't expected at first to make three whole sheets off this guy but I guess he sparked my inspiration quite a bit. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Guess that breaks our streak of dark and edgy sheets.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Guess that breaks our streak of dark and edgy sheets.
    Yep, my Trophonius sheets actually ended up following a trajectory from super dark and edgy, to fun with some angst mixed in and finally almost entirely lighthearted fluff for this one.

BEHOLD H-MAN'S FAVORITE SERVANT
    Name: Minamoto no Yorinobu
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Alternate Classes: Saber, Lancer, Caster

STR: D
    AGI: C
    END: C
    MAG: C
    LCK: A

Younger sibling of Minamoto no Yorimitsu (Raikou). While Raikou served as the sword of the Genji against non-human threats. Yorinobu was raised to take the wheels of Genji and engage in politics with humans, where instead of steel her words would be the sword. A favorite servant of Fujiwara no Michinaga, due to her ferocity, intellect, loyalty and efficiency in the field of battle, balancing the laws of the men, gods and demons alongside the desires of her superiors she acted where the Fujiwara were 'improper' to do, making her a lynchpin of their power.

Later on Taira no Tadatsune of Kazusa Province rebelled and although she was contacted Yorinobu refused to move for reasons only known to her but later on changed her mind and began to prepare, before the battle could begin Tadatsune surrendered, such unexpected act skyrocketed her reputation which she used to expand the Minamoto's influence to the East and already possessing the Commander-in-chief of the Defense of the North title she set up the notorious domination of the Minamoto for the decades to come

Disregarding the blood of Gozu Tennoh that flowed within Raikou, Yorinobu expanded her influence via the creation of many shrines and associated the deity Hachiman, a God of War and Protections mainly associated with the samurai, to the Minamoto, furthering the connection by acclaiming them to be descendants of Hachiman's human self, the Emperor Ojin. A trait shared with her son who claimed his many victories were thanks to the blessings of the god in question.

The brains of the Genji as Raikou is the brawn. Despite this she is utterly human but being born with a keen mind capable of perceiving and understanding far too much lead to the rumors of her being a half-breed like her older sister, but as time passed she possessed no great strength, no ability to cast curses, no ability to call the divine or other strange effects, but by then her mind already outstripped the entire clan and there was no choice but to put it to use, or rather her father who took a demon and made it a samurai would do the same to his other child. After all the Genji worship power above all else, social, economical, political, it mattered not the shape they would seek it anyways

Skill

Magic Resistance (B): The lords of her era all had access to mystics and other super-natural individuals, some human, some not. And made use of them in petty hare-brained schemes in an attempt to hinder the Minamoto. Left and right those schemes were torn and cast down never coming into light. Yorinobu's tyranny refused to share a smidgen of the spotlight in her greed

Independent Action (A): Although her words moved the Genji, deciding the lives and deaths of hundreds she carried through life alone. Wife and son became mere extensions of the Genji's domination. One whose self was twisted and believed herself to be 'Genji' itself, not that such belief ever come to the surface

Personal Skill
    Seiwa Genji (EX): "Minamoto defines Samurai. Genji is the law, the one who gives purpose to all warriors". Yorinobu is the founder of the Kawachi Genji branch but by determining ties with Hachiman she becomes the 'closest' to the god and thus the closest to the Imperial Seat. A Imperial Privilege skill mixed with Divinity. A self-determining image that grants all sorts of skills and bonus as Genji she can demand the the strength of her kin and their servants with impunity as long as she acts as befitting the image of a Great Samurai and Lord, an exemplar for all to follow

Civilization Establishment (A): Kawachi Genji was equaled to the force that suppress barbarity. Be it monsters, unwanted humans or a mix of both, by sword, arrow, fire and prayers the power of the Imperial Seat over Japan expanded slowly turning it into a land of humans. By divine mandate and blood of Amaterasu the imperial family gathered and blessed many warriors and with those the people and servants of lesser gods that rejected her words were slaughtered and cast down.

Pristine Permanence (C): The emotions of lesser do not reach, the cries of the weak are ignored, the despair of her forces goes ignored. A perfection born from one isolating herself from the world, a foolish child king only in her own mind. A seed of tyranny that never blossomed, a Imperial Seat left unbloodied and a life that dutifully obeyed the laws of the Genji. One all but born to be an evil king but chose another path, not due to the people, not due to bonds, but simply because following such fate was far too easy

Noble Phantasm

Usa Hachimangū- Oh Hachiman Let Us Bleed Today for a Greater Tomorrow
    Anti-Army
    Rank A+
    The manifestation of a weaponized shrine alike a certain divine fox of punishment. Usa Hachimangu the second most prestigious of shrines in all Japan, only losing to Ise. Similar to how Hachiman only loses to Inari when it comes to shrines. Said to be the place where Ojin became Hachiman and through the centuries it witnessed many events always remaining a strong symbol of history to this day.

A moving transforming shrine filled to the brim with weapons of japanese myth, all those who could be said to samurai, committed deeds akin to a samurai's or became the inspiration for many have their deeds added to the shrine. The children of Japan often killed each other for the sake of their ideal futures, where their country would grow strong and prosper, as such their wishes and dreams are acknowledged by Hachiman and take root within him and Yorinobu who is quite close to the god took grasp of this Noble Phantasm via the Seiwa Genji skill. Initially she is only able of wielding the deeds of Genji but depending on circumstance and mentality she is able to command the mysteries of other heroes freely and wildly
    Last edited by BoktaiMoon; October 30th, 2021 at 01:43 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Top-level creator's note
    Today we return to your regularly scheduled dose of angst.
    For this one, don't click on the collapse texts until you've read the NP. There's also a second soundtrack in the NP section, just in case you missed it.

Berserker of Bygone Days

-- The Woman Who Waited --

"Master... and Servant..? Oh dear, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm just a simple housewife, after all. I'm still waiting for my husband to come back from that war. Ah, would you like to wait with me, perhaps? I'm sure he'd be delighted to meet you."

Source

Ascension 2

Ascension 3

Final Ascension

"Apparently I've been summoned as a Ber... ser... ker..? My apologies, Master. I don't know why I was summoned as a Servant, let alone under this particular Class. I can't even fight to save my life! Hmm, I wonder if I'm forgetting something..."

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes: Avenger

True Name: Mae Nak
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Thailand (19th century)

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: C

Dislikes: GoodbyesGoodbyes, those who reject her fantasies
    Talent: Housekeeping, child-rearingHousekeeping, child-rearing, giving pursuit, enacting vengeance
    Natural Enemy: ???Exorcists
    Armament: -
    Catalyst: A sealed clay jar

Class Skills
    Madness Enhancement (-)

A Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. A gentle, soft-spoken housewife, Berserker does not seem to possess this Skill at all. No matter the situation, she remains calm and composed, with little to no sign of anything to call "madness".

"Yes, once again, my apologies, I don't even know why I have this Skill. A housewife like me, sharing my Class with bloodthirsty warriors and raging beasts? I certainly cannot fathom the reasoning behind it... Ah, or perhaps... my husband once said my dishes are to die for. The neighbors would figuratively go mad just to have a plate of my kway teow (noodle soup). Do you think that could be a reason? No? I mean, I've met a few other Berserkers here, and I'm sure there had been weirder cases before."

Divinity (D)

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a monster or demonic beast rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Despite possessing this Skill, Berserker shows no strong feelings towards any god, and she certainly did not seem to be related to any of them either, so why..?

"No, no, seriously, I have no relation to any god whatsoever, I swear! I'm flattered that the people would hold me in such high regard, but for a simple woman from the countryside like me, such a title can be... overwhelming."
    Delusion Trigger (D)

A
    curse
    Skill
    granted to those who possess abnormally warped views of the world around them, allowing their delusions to bleed into reality and affect their surroundings, potentially inciting cases similar to mass hysteria. In most cases, those who possess this Skill are completely unaware of it, due to how strongly their delusions are intertwined with their identities and how they view the world around them. This means that they have little control over this power, and may occasionally become a danger to both themselves and others.

Berserker's mind is firmly rooted in her past, and she perceives everything as "a housewife living in a rural village, waiting for my husband to come home". As such, she regards other Servants as her "neighbors", enemies as "local neighborhood ruffians", and quests as "a simple trip to the grocery store", to name some examples. Others could attempt to enlighten her on the true nature of her surroundings, but even the truth would be rewritten by her mind to fit her existing narrative. A twisted, reversed variant of Oblivion Correction where instead of forcing her to remember, it forcibly keeps her from remembering the tragedy that befell her by confining her mind within days past.

Unlike other variant effects of Delusion Trigger, which are largely harmful, this Skill is mostly self-contained, and only serves to seal away Berserker's Madness Enhancement. At most, it reduces hostile emotions from her surroundings somewhat. Even so, if she managed to remember, despite all odds (rejecting the effects of her Noble Phantasm is one surefire way to accomplish this)... Perhaps one would finally understand why she is summoned under this particular Class.

"Ah, good morning, Master! It looks like we have another beautiful day ahead of us! Would you like to accompany me to the market now? I'm going to cook stew tonight, and I need to pick up some ingredients..."

Madness Enhancement (EX)

The true nature of Berserker's madness. In a very roundabout way, perhaps Berserker's madness is the lack of one. Facing a tragic, traumatic circumstance such as Berserker's life, most people would go mad with grief. They would mourn for their lost loved ones, while cursing the cruel, unjust world that caused this tragedy. Yet after this period of mourning, slowly but surely, they would pick up the pieces and learn that life goes on. Even if they may never fully get over that loss, they would accept it as a natural part of life, eventually moving on. In Berserker's case... this did not happen. She did not display any sign of grief, instead carrying on her life as normal despite her... unique circumstances, as if completely rejecting reality outside her mundane household. It was only after her extreme denial was dispelled did her madness finally manifested itself. Symbolizing this twisted mindset of hers, rejecting her fantasies and sealing away the effects of Delusion Triigger would cause her parameters to rapidly increase. At the same time, her skin would show signs of decomposition, her claws would grow as sharp as a wild beast's, and her hair would be comparable to sharp, dark tendrils.

"Aah, it's you! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK HIM FROM ME! GIVE HIM BACK! GIVE HIM BAAAACCKK!!"

Divinity (D-)

The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels, one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit. The level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a monster or demonic beast rises; it can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. In her homeland, Berserker was worshiped as a minor deity (either out of fear and reverence) responsible for housekeeping, child-rearing, safe pregnancy and delivery, and a husband's safe return from military conscription. Yet the woman manifested as a Berserker here is less of a benevolent deity and more of a vengeful spirit. Thus, its rank decreases the moment she recalls her memories.

"NO, NO, NO! WORSHIPING ME WON'T BRING HIM BACK! HAVE YOU LEARNED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!? TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! PAY THE PRICE!!"

Personal Skills
    Housekeeping (A)

The management of duties and chores involved in the running of a household, such as cleaning, cooking, home maintenance, shopping, and so on. As a devoted housewife, Berserker's skills in this field is second to none. It's no exaggeration to say that this ability is comparable to the highest-ranked Imperial Privilege (albeit a very limited one which only confers Skills pertaining to managing the household).

"Ufufu, even with all the legendary heroes and all-powerful gods here, my talents in housekeeping remains unparalleled! It's... the only thing I can reliably do, really, as a borderline useless Servant with no place in the battlefield. Even so, at the very least, you can be sure that no one else can usurp my position as the best housewife there is!"

Child-rearing (B)

A Skill denoting talent in taking care of children, supporting their physical, social, and emotional development. Due to the effects of this Skill, children (even those with.... extraordinary circumstances, such as a certain British serial killer) will find themselves easily drawn to Berserker, seeing her as a loving mother figure that they couldn't bring to harm, no matter what.

"Oh my, I do love children, but to have an entire Skill named after this is a bit embarrassing... Still, children are simply adorable, aren't they? I'd like to become a mother myself one day, but... hmm, that's strange... I almost recalled a familiar feeling just now. I'm sure I've never held a child in my arms before, but the sensation of being a mother... feels somewhat familiar somehow, like instinct. Ugh, I- I can't remember...​"

??? (-)

A strange affliction that plagues Berserker's Saint Graph. For some unknown reason, her body may occasionally phase through objects. Berserker herself does not seem to have much control over this Skill(?).

"Th-That's strange... I wanted to embrace those children earlier, but my hands seemingly went straight through them. Just... what is this..?"
    Housekeeping (A)

The management of duties and chores involved in the running of a household, such as cleaning, cooking, home maintenance, shopping, and so on. As a devoted housewife, Berserker's skills in this field is second to none. It's no exaggeration to say that this ability is comparable to the highest-ranked Imperial Privilege (albeit a very limited one which only confers Skills pertaining to managing the household).

"Ufufu, even with all the legendary heroes and all-powerful gods here, my talents in housekeeping remains unparalleled! It's... the only thing I can reliably do, really, as a borderline useless Servant with no place in the battlefield. Even so, at the very least, you can be sure that no one else can usurp my position as the best housewife there is!"

Child-rearing (B)

A Skill denoting talent in taking care of children, supporting their physical, social, and emotional development. Due to the effects of this Skill, children (even those with.... extraordinary circumstances, such as a certain British serial killer) will find themselves easily drawn to Berserker, seeing her as a loving mother figure that they couldn't bring to harm, no matter what.

"Oh my, I do love children, but to have an entire Skill named after this is a bit embarrassing... Still, children are simply adorable, aren't they? I'd like to become a mother myself one day, but... hmm, that's strange... I almost recalled a familiar feeling just now. I'm sure I've never held a child in my arms before, but the sensation of being a mother... feels somewhat familiar somehow, like instinct. Ugh, I- I can't remember...​"

Phantom Phase (D --> EX)

A Skill (though it's more akin to a curse) denoting Berserker's existence as a ghost. The ether that forms her body is highly unstable in nature, allowing her to briefly suppress her own presence and harmlessly phase through attacks. Normally, due to her powerful attachment to the world of the living, its rank is low, and she barely has any control over it, much to her frustration. Upon regaining her memories, however, her sorrowful rage allows her to wield this Skill more effectively, purely by instinct alone. During this phase, only attacks imbued with holy attributes may harm her.

"My husband, my husband! Where are you..? WhY cAn'T I hOLd YoU..!?"

Single-Mindedness (A++)

The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus. Upon discovering that her husband had fled, Berserker brutally slaughtered her entire village, before relentlessly giving pursuit. The chase lasted several days as she made her way across the country and slaughtered numerous soldiers and exorcists who got in her way. Her terror finally ended when one particularly powerful exorcist managed to seal her away.

Not counting her outburst, her sheer determination to remain in this world for so long after her death, denying reality in favor of her "usual, everyday life"... That alone is a testament to her willpower.

"Yes, yes, nothing needs to change. One day, you will return home as usual, I'll cook your favorite nam phrik again, and the times we shared together as husband and wife, that happiness you promised me all those years ago, they'll all continue, as if nothing ever happened. I'll be waiting until that day arrives, no matter what comes our way..."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    In Memoriam of Bygone Days
    Phra Kanong

"My Noble Phantasm? Oh yes, I suppose I do have something like that. I'm not quite sure on what it does, though. Well, if that is your command, I shall oblige. Ufufu... Phra Kanong; sleep, and dream of blissful memories."

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Mind
    Range: -
    Max Targets: 1 person

A manifestation of Berserker's inner world; rejection of conflict for the sake of one's happiness, even if it means rejecting reality itself. Simply put, touching a target after releasing this Noble Phantasm's True Name sends them into an unresponsive, trance-like state which replays their happiest memories on loop. Targets caught in this Noble Phantasm cannot be harmed while they remain "sleeping". Similar to the affliction that plagues Berserker's own Saint Graph, attacks would simply phase through them harmlessly so long as they remain asleep, allowing them to freely bask in their memories uninterrupted. This is not without price, however; while affected targets are free to continuously reenact their happiest memories, they are gradually "left behind" by the world as they deny reality in favor of memories, much like Berserker herself. This effect is harmless on living humans, but for Servants, who technically already belongs from a time long past, this Noble Phantasm corrodes their very existence. Visually, this effect appears as rapidly accelerated aging, reducing a Servant from their peak form to a frail pile of bones in less than 60 minutes.

The only way to break through this Noble Phantasm is to reject these memories by doing something that the individual in question could never bear to do in the original memory. This translates differently based on the individual and memories in question. For some, this may mean rejecting the love of a significant other, throwing away a grandiose title, giving up on a long-desired wish, or personally killing a person they originally saved. Doing so disrupts the very premise of this Noble Phantasm and brings the individual back to reality. However, by doing so, it would appear as though this individual had rejected Berserker's singular wish, her one definition of happiness. And so...
    She remembers

Description
    Berserker's True Name is Mae Nak, a famous Thai female ghost and minor deity.

Berserker is a plain, unassuming housewife, stuck in a Class known for unhinged madmen and ferocious monsters. She's completely clueless on why that is the case. One may read her entire life story in front of her, yet her extremely powerful denial prevents her from associating those stories with her name. Instead, she may simply assume that the Master had mistaken her for someone else with a similar name to her. As it stands normally, she really is nothing more than your average housewife still waiting for her husband to come home. She's especially fond of children, possessing extensive knowledge on babysitting and child-rearing despite claiming that she had never been a mother herself.

While no one could ever replace her husband in her heart, Berserker still treasures the bonds she formed with others. She generally assumes a motherly role to children, and sees her allies as close friends or "neighbors". She's highly protective of them, though she fears that her abysmal parameters, lack of combat potential, and her overall status as "an average housewife standing among heroes and legendary figures" might fail her when it comes to protecting those she cares about. Nonetheless, she strives to protect these shared bonds and memories the best she could, weak as she is.

...That is the description of Berserker as a housewife. As a horrifying vengeful spirit who regained her memories, however, Berserker is more akin to a mindless rampaging calamity. She sees her enemies as people who took her husband from her, and thus would like nothing more than to tear them limb to limb. In her more monstrous form, she does not seem to retain her capacity for complex speech in the heat of battle, staying eerily silent as she instinctively phases through attacks and brutally mauls her opponent. Outside of battle, she continues to mourn her husband, cursing the people who separated them and promising that one day, someday... things will be all right, and they'll return to their poor yet fulfilling everyday lives once again.

Lore
    The tale of Mae Nak is a famous Thai folklore which supposedly took place in the 19th century.

Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful woman known as Mae Nak Phra Kanong (Mrs. Nak of Phra Kanong). Mae Nak was married to her husband, Tid Nak, and while the two were far from wealthy, their pure, undying love for each other colored their daily lives with fond memories.

Sometime during the reign of King Rama IV (1851-1868), Tid Nak was conscripted to war, leaving his pregnant wife Mae Nak behind. And so she waited, as weeks turned to months, and months turned to years. Yet the war continued to rage on, and her husband had yet to return, leading her to fear the worst.

...In truth, Tid Nak survived. He was severely injured during a skirmish, but he managed to pull through, and his wounds were treated in Bangkok, far away from his hometown. Every day, he continued to think of his wife and child. He missed them dearly, as he eagerly awaited the day he would be discharged from the hospital. After a few years, the day had finally arrived; Tid Nak finally returned, eager to see his family.

...Perhaps you were expecting something tragic here. Maybe the village had been desecrated by the flames of war, or the man died in a tragic accident without ever making it home.

...That was not the case.
    Tid Nak safely returned home. He saw his beloved wife and infant son in front of the house, and he embraced them lovingly. The family was reunited at last. For the next few days, Tid Nak left the memories of war behind him. Now, he fully embraced his role as a husband and father once again. His horrific memories of the battlefield began to fade, drowned out by the sweet voice of his wife and the laughter of their son. This is where the story should have ended. A man finally reuniting with his family after years of being apart. However...

Ever since Tid Nak's return, other people from the village had been looking at him strangely. They seemingly avoided eye contact, and they would make up excuses to avoid spending time with him. Tid Nak sought answers, yet most people would simply avoid him, hesitant to speak. Finally, one of his neighbors spoke to him, saying that he had something important to tell him the very next day.

...The very next day, the poor man was found brutally gored and displayed at the center of town. Seeing the pile of viscera before him, identifiable only by the tattered remains of his clothes, it was hard to think that this man had spoken to him the day before. Tid Nak continued to seek answers, but every time someone seemed willing to tell him about "something important", that person would meet the same grisly fate as the others. Mae Nak noticed her husband's worry. She consoled him, saying that he should take his mind off how others looked at him and focus on his happiness as a father. Not everyone could enjoy this heartwarming reunion after war ravaged the nation, after all.

Yet Tid Nak remained curious. Aside from this "important thing" that the neighbors had been trying to tell him, someone, or something had been brutally murdering these villagers, mercilessly butchering them like wild animals. Since asking them directly failed to yield results, he resorted to more covert means, seeking out and overhearing rumors. One day, he overheard two men speaking in hushed tones. They seemed incredibly terrified, looking left and right to make sure no one else could hear them, not knowing that Tid Nak was hiding nearby.

Mae Nak had died in childbirth.

The two men were found brutally murdered the very next day, as those before them.

It was absurd. How could these people say such a thing when he could clearly see and touch his wife and soon every day? Perhaps they had mistaken her for someone else, and these murders were nothing more than coincidences, or attacks perpetrated by wild beasts. ...Yet as much as he tried to convince himself otherwise, this foreboding, sinking feeling in his chest only grew. Every night, his wife welcomed him home as usual, and the two talked about their day, like married couples do. Yet deep down, the doubts in his mind only grew. Finally, he decided that he would have to ascertain the truth himself.

One night, the couple was having dinner together when Tid Nak "accidentally" dropped his spoon. He bent down under the table to retrieve it...

And saw that his wife's feet was semi-transparent, barely touching the ground.

Having realized the truth, he tried to act natural. That night, while his wife was asleep, Tid Nak snuck out and fled the village. After gaining some distance, he looked back at his house. It looked dilapidated, as if no one had inhabited it in years. Terrified, he continued to run.

Mae Nak was furious upon finding her husband gone. Believing that someone in the village had revealed her secret, she flew into a murderous rage, becoming a vengeful spirit that slaughtered dozens of people in the village overnight. Afterwards, she tore through villages after villages in pursuit of her husband. A few days later, she finally found him taking refuge in a monastery. The monastery was treated as sacred ground, meaning she could not enter it without taking damage. Tid Nak pleaded to his wife, saying that the two belong in different realms now, and that as much as he wants it, their love was not meant to be, so long as he remains in the realm of the living. Mae Nak would hear none of it. She began charging her power, preparing to destroy the monastery in its entirety... only for a group of monks, whom Tid Nak had contacted prior, to overpower her. The monks sealed her in an old clay jar and tossed the jar to the bottom of Chao Praya river, putting an end to her rampage. According to another version, the monks managed to convince her that she will be reunited with her husband eventually, and so she willingly transcended to the afterlife. Even so, her story continued as an urban legend, and even now, there are those who reported ghostly sightings of her along the river and her former hometown of Phra Kanong.

From then on, Mae Nak was treated as a minor deity of sorts, either out of respect for her undying love, or fear of her vengeance. A shrine was built on the coast of Phra Kanong, and devotees often made offerings, accompanied by a request for help, generally by women seeking easy childbirth or for their husband to be exempted from military conscription. Offerings are usually lengths of colored cloth, wrapped around the trunk of the Bo tree. Other offerings include fruit, lotuses, and incense sticks.

Relationships
    Oichi:
    "Mrs. Oichi is a nice lady, isn't she? She looks so demure and refined on the outside, like a true noblewoman, but she's actually way more approachable than she initially seems! In fact, the two of us recently started a club for the housewives of Chaldea where we exchange recipes and sewing techniques! Her red bean soup is to die for, I swear! Ahem, now I know you're not there quite yet, but you're welcome to join us as an honorary member!"

Madame Tussaud:
    "For some reason she keeps wanting me to try on her mask... She's quite forceful about it, but I really don't understand why she'd want someone like me to be her model. I mean, there are so many legendary heroes and amazing people in this neighborhood that I don't get why she'd prefer some no-name housewife like myself with so many better options present..."

Kiyohime:
    "Ah, young love, I almost forgot how beautiful it can be, to pursue your beloved to the ends of the earth. It reminds me of me and my husband back in the day. Ah, speaking of which, if you'd like some tips on how to get his attention, I'm sure I can offer you a few pointers, ufufu."

Yu Mei-ren:
    "Your husband was summoned as WHAT!? Um, I don't really understand this summoning thing, but now I'm worried if he'll be summoned with a different appearance. Well, I suppose it doesn't matter. True love transcends appearances after all, and I'm sure I'll continue to love him no matter what form he takes."

Benienma:
    "Whatever insults you throw at me in your kitchen, I can take it! Just teach me to cook more dishes! I'd like to surprise my husband with some new dishes when he gets home, maybe something a bit more luxurious compared to the traditional dishes I'm accustomed to. It will be a day worth celebrating, after all."

Alcyone & Ceyx:
    "Hm? This is... Ah, no, it's nothing, Master. I just got something in my eye. A-Ahem, anyway, I'll just have to keep my chin up! He'll be back someday, and when he does, I'm sure he wouldn't want to see me with that expression!"

Anna Anderson:
    "You are... like me..?"

Carl Tanzler:
    "Eternal, undying love, separated by death itself... how sad..."

Underworld deities:
    "No, I can't go yet... Not yet... Just for a little while longer..."

Creator's Notes
    One last spook before the month ends. Well, technically I have another, somewhat lighter sheet planned that would kinda fit the Halloween vibe, but I don't think I could finish them in time, since a bunch of irl stuff has been picking up lately. Normally I'd also include a bond CE here for extra angst, but my mind's kind of running dry on inspiration at the moment. I may or may not edit that in later.

About the sheet itself, I like how I managed to subvert the Class a bit, revealing how Madness Enhancement and Delusion Trigger actually keeps her "sane" under the Berserker Class, as opposed to the rampaging vengeful spirit she'd be summoned as as an Avenger. Of course, that still depends on your definition of "sane". Between a plain housewife living in her own fantasy world and a horrific demon out for blood, who's the more "sane" one here, really? In a way, the lack of insanity is a form of insanity itself... or maybe I'm just starting to ramble here. Time to work on my next project, possibly something more high-effort than this one.