Page 304 of 621 FirstFirst ... 204254294299302303304305306309314354404 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,080 of 12402

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

Blog Entries
    I have a pretty good Mwindo concept, might post one of these days.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "To think my name is still remembered in this world... well, Master, you've summoned an aspect of the great god Horus. I'm aware that my powers don't really live up to that name, but I'll still do my best to be of use to you."

Servant Alter-Ego
    :

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Harpocrates

Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength- E
    Agility- D
    Endurance- E
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- EX

Personality
    A shy and awkward boy. He's confused about his own identity due to being born from the misinterpretations of people outside his culture-sphere. Alter-Ego knows that he was originally the immature form of Horus but is unsure if he can still live up to that name, finding it something of a curse that reminds of his own inadequacies. While he can speak Alter-Ego would rather stay silent and communicate via sign-language due to his shyness.

His desire on the Holy Grail is initially to regain his status as "Horus" and erase the humiliating name of Harpocrates from the world, but upon growing and gaining new experiences in the War he might change that to wishing for full incarnation so he can define himself as his own person. Despite his technical seniority to them Alter-Ego sees other pharaoh Servants as big brother-types and will eagerly try to model himself after their example. He's also taken up a fondness for libraries since he can easily spend quiet time there without being disturbed.

Likes: roses, his "father" Osiris, other pharaohs, libraries
    Dislikes: the distortions in his legend, Greeks for conquering his homeland, reminders of his inadequacies, being teased
    Talents: keeping secrets, holding a pose
    Natural Enemy: Seth?

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- C+
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. As the god Horus Alter-Ego would attain a high rank in this Skill, unconditionally rejecting thaumaturgy that would blaspheme or disfigure his perfect body. Yet through being locked in his child form the rank has been diminished. Even so a bonus modifier has been obtained against Magecraft that uses sounds or uncovers secrets.

Presence Concealment- C
    The ability to cut off one's presence as a Servant. However the level of concealment declines sharply the moment one prepares to attack. At this rank Alter-Ego can skillfully hide his presence from most beings, but is still vulnerable to being picked up by scrying or other magical methods of detection. Alter-Ego possesses this Skill through the anecdotes of him spending his childhood in hiding from his brother Set and monstrous creatures that would do him harm, bolstered by his newfound role as god of secrecy.

Personal Skills:

Sub Rosa- A
    According to a certain legend, the goddess Aphrodite gifted a rose to her son Eros who in turn passed it on to Alter-Ego to ensure that his mother's indiscretions were kept under wraps. The rose went on to become a symbol of secrecy well up into the Middle Ages, with roses frequently hung from the ceiling in council chambers to remind all present of their oath to keep the discussions confidential. Thus originating the expression "
    Sub Rosa
    Under the Rose
    ".

That anecdote entwined with Alter-Ego's nature as a god of silence has been sublimated into this Skill. By putting a finger to his lips in a shushing motion, Alter-Ego unfolds a Bounded Field in the shape of a rose around him that rejects the very concept of sound. Ambient noise dims to nothingness and any attempt at spoken communication is swallowed up. This Skill can be handy for disrupting strategies between enemies while the unnatural silence itself may serve as a potent psychological attack. Furthermore attacks that enact through sound or require verbal chanting like Liz's sonic dragon-breath or the High-Speed Divine Words Skill are nullified upon entering the Bounded Field.

However a Master's telepathic connection to their Servant is not cut off by this Skill. The Bounded Field is only maintained as long as Alter-Ego holds the requisite pose, though he's adept at doing so for long periods of time. Lastly upon dispelling the Bounded Field Alter-Ego can choose to store up and "release" all the negated sounds at once in a powerful blast of white-noise fired at his enemies. Depending on the quantity of sound absorbed, this could reach the level of an Anti-Army destructive attack.

Godly Divine Core- C-
    Expresses one's nature as a perfected god from birth. A composite Skill that includes Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and prevents the body from growth or change no matter how many calories are ingested. Alter-Ego holds a lower rank due to being merely a degraded offshoot of his true divine self. The Skill that should immortalize his perfection instead serves as a curse that keeps him from developing past his immature self. Though that restriction is bypassed when he invokes his Noble Phantasm.

Innocent Monster- C
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Originally a child form of the god Horus, Alter-Ego's existence was persistently misinterpreted by those who regarded his gesture of holding his finger to his lips as a symbol of "silence" (in reality the ancient Egyptian character for "child"). The
    game of telephone
    accumulated misinformation and falsehoods
    has resulted in Alter-Ego's existence being painted over with that of a genuine god of silence, largely sealing the abilities he would possess as the "Child of the Sun" and "Ancestor of all Pharaohs".

Mana Burst (Sun)- E++
    Denotes a boost in performance through infusing one's body and weaponry with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put recreating the effects of a jet-burst by expending vast amounts of magical power. As the solar deity Horus Alter-Ego's version of this Skill scorches his opponents with blasts and rays of sunfire, dealing greater damage to those with demonic and unholy attributes.

However since Alter-Ego in this Class embodies the newborn sun just barely peeking above the horizon the output is faltering and unsteady. He can only erratically muster the power of the sun through his attacks, and its usage leaves him burnt out afterwards. Closer to a mocking reminder of the divinity he once wielded.

Noble Phantasm
    Her-em-akhet
    The Rising Sun Returns My Glory

Type: Support

A Noble Phantasm crowned by the title associated with Alter-Ego's personage as god of the rising sun. Upon invocation it allows him to momentarily shed the Harpocrates role and retain his full glory as the sun god Horus. His parameters skyrocket as Alter-Ego assumes the form of a matured man enveloped in dazzling divine light.

He also gains access to the Hekha, Nekhakha and Pschent that symbolize pharaonic rule as sub-Noble Phantasms. The
    Crook
    Hekha
    expressing a Pharaoh's right to rule grants Alter-Ego an amplified Charisma Skill, his every word and gesture shining with regal authority that can bring lesser foes to their knees. The
    Flail
    Nekhakha
    as an icon of punishment to those who oppose the Pharaoh's reign grants a damage bonus against enemies known for defying authority, every lash searing at their bodies with the heat of the sun. Lastly the
    Crown
    Pschent
    resting atop his head passively repels any influences that would malign Alter-Ego, granting him A-ranked Magic and mental resistance.

In essence rejection of one's nature as an offshoot to become a "complete existence". However as that is incompatible with Harpocrates' existence in the Alter-Ego Class invoking this Noble Phantasm destabilizes his Saint Graph. Several minutes after using it Alter-Ego's spiritual container fractures irreparably, killing him instantly. Thus he will only use this Noble Phantasm when he finds something more important than his own life.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Amaterasu's
    bunrei
    divided spirit
    is Tamamo. YHWH's divided spirit is Jesus. Amaterasu=YHWH therefore Jesus=Tamamo.
    Here, Japanese gods are Chinese gods are Indian gods are YHWH directly from Tamamo's Yata-no-Kagami. It's all canon bro.

YHWH is written as יהוה (yod-he-waw-he)

All I'm saying is: when Tamamo CHRIST happens, don't say I didn't warn you lol
    Tfw you think Nasu is still a stupid cunt for using a defunct feminism muh white goddess book that has been debunked as wannabe bullshit long ago for Scatatch-Skadi stupidity and thus completely shitting on the Celts because he genuinely thinks they are just a variant of Norse and not a culture of their own only because both are battle junkies of in europe and Nasu likes to go full "How do you fellow gamers? Look I played SMT too isn't it leet!"

Then you find this.

Blog Entries
    consider

n o

Blog Entries
    Come, come. Whoever you are, whatever you might be, come.
    Wanderers, lovers, worshippers, infidels, idolaters, heretics, magi. It does not matter. Come.
    Ours is not a caravan of despair. Even if you have broken your vows a hundred times -- Come.

First Verse
    I died as inanimate matter and arose a plant,
    I died as a plant and rose again an animal.
    I died as an animal and arose a man.
    Why then should I fear to become less by dying?
    I shall die once again as a man
    To rise an angel perfect from head to foot!
    Again when I suffer dissolution as an angel,
    I shall become what passes the conception of man!
    Let me then become non-existent, for non-existence
    Sings to me in organ tones, 'To him shall we return.'
    Know death to be the gathering together of the people.
    Behold water in a pitcher; pour it out;
    Will that water run away from the stream?
    When that water joins the water of the stream
    It is lost therein, and becomes itself the stream.
    Its individuality is lost, but its essence remains,
    And hereby it becomes not less nor inferior.

Second Verse
    A philosopher expounds it in one way,
    And a critic at once refutes his propositions.
    A third censures both of them;
    A fourth spends his life in traducing the others.
    Every one mentions indications of this road,
    In order to create an impression that he has gone it.
    This truth and that truth cannot be all true,
    And yet all of them are not entirely astray in error.
    Because error occurs not without some truth,
    Fools buy base coins from their likeness to real coins.
    If there were no genuine coins current in the world,
    How could coiners succeed in passing false coins?
    If there were no truth, how could falsehood exist?
    Falsehood derives its plausibility from truth.
    'Tis the desire of right that makes men buy wrong;
    Let poison be mixed with sugar, and they eat it at once.
    If wheat were not valued as sweet and good for food,
    The cheat who shows wheat and sells barley would make no profit!
    Say not, then, that all these creeds are false,
    The false ones ensnare hearts by the scent of truth.
    Say not that they are all erroneous fancies,
    There is no fancy in the universe without some truth.
    He who accepts everything as true is a fool,
    But he who says all is false is a knave.

Third Verse
    And if you say evil also proceeds from Him,
    Yet what damage is that to His perfection?
    The heavenly Artist paints His pictures of two sorts,
    Fair pictures and pictures the reverse of fair.
    Joseph, he painted fair and made him beautiful;
    He also painted ugly pictures of demons and 'afrits.
    Both sorts of pictures are of His workmanship,
    They proceed not from His imperfection, but His skill,
    That the perfection of His wisdom may be shown,
    And the gainsayers of His art be put to shame.
    Both infidelity and faith bear witness to Him,
    Both alike bow down before His almighty sway.
    Evil itself is turned into good for the good.
    So that the fire of pride that courts destruction,
    Has been made, I say, a pure and clean palace,
    So that the fire of lust, that erst breathed flame,
    Has become a holy garden and a guiding light,
    Since you have turned the fire of wrath to meekness,
    And the darkness of ignorance to shining knowledge,
    Since you have turned the fire of greed into bounty,
    And the vile thorns of malice into a rose-garden;
    For this cause my hell also, for your behoof,
    Becomes a verdant garden and yields leaves and fruit.

Fourth Verse
    Only he whose garment is rent by the violence of love
    Is wholly pure from covetousness and sin.
    Hail to thee, then, o love, sweet madness!
    Thou who healest all our infirmities!
    Who art the physician of our pride and self-conceit!
    Who art our Plato and our Galen!
    Love exalts our earthly bodies to heaven,
    And makes the very hills to dance with joy!
    O Iover, 'twas love that gave life to Mount Sinai,
    When "it quaked, and Moses fell down in a swoon."
    Did my Beloved only touch me with his lips,
    I too, like the flute, would burst out in melody.
    The beloved is all in all, the lover only veils Him;
    The beloved is all that lives, the lover a dead thing.
    When the lover feels no longer Love's quickening,
    He becomes like a bird who has lost its wings. Alas!
    How can I retain my senses about me,
    When the beloved shows not the light of His countenance?
    Love desires that this secret should be revealed,
    For if a mirror reflects not, of what use is it?
    Knowest thou why thy mirror reflects not?
    Because the rust has not been scoured from its face.
    If it were purified from all rust and defilement,
    It would reflect the shining of the Sun Of God.
    O friends, ye have now heard this tale,
    Which sets forth the very essence of my case.

Class: Berserker
    Alternate Class: Ruler, Caster
    True Name: Rumi
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumors
    Attribute: Man

Mevlana Jalaluddin Rumi. The 13th century Persian poet, Islamic scholar and Sufi saint. He was born in Balkh, present-day Afghanistan. It was a place of wide religious diversity; Zoroastrians, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Christians and Muslims, all once lived here together. However, the greater region of Central Asia was just as volatile as it is today, and Rumi spent most of his younger years as a refugee on the run from the incursions of the Mongols from the east, and the swords of the Crusaders to the west.

After travelling with his family throughout the Middle East, from Mecca to Baghdad, during which he got married twice, Rumi finally settled in Anatolia, under the sovereignty of the Seljuk Sultanate of Rum, from which he earned his name. In his adult life, Rumi was a prestigious Islamic lawyer and scholar, but during a visit to Damascus, his life changed when he met an eccentric dervish named Shams-e-Tabriz.

Shams introduced Rumi to the world of Sufi mysticism and asceticism, and the two men became inseparable, learning a great deal from each other. However, one day, Shams mysteriously disappeared, for the second time, but this time he never returned. Although Shams was presumed dead, Rumi could not accept that, and he stubbornly searched the lands for his beloved teacher. Until one day, he had an epiphany:

Why should I seek?
    I am the same as he.
    His essence speaks through me.
    I have been looking for myself!

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: EX
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: EX
    The characteristic of a Berserker. Boosts parameters in exchange for one’s mental capacity.
    In this case, although lucid and eloquent in speech, one can discern a certain abnormality in Berserker’s sense of reasoning that can be described as “divine madness”. A single-minded yet unrestricted disposition, fickle in mood and emotion yet unwavering in belief and conviction, as if a hopeless lover.

Personal Skills:
    Verse of Remembrance: A+
    A rite of remembrance (dhikr) taught in Islamic faith, where short prayers are rapidly chanted over and over in order to maintain the “Presence of God” within oneself. It functions identically to High-Speed Incantation, but in addition, the “Divine Presence” the rite invokes will grant Berserker several beneficial effects that include: absoluteness of mind and body, Magic Resistance and a boost to his parameters, all which grow stronger in time as long as the recitation continues.

By incorporating this rite into his poetry, songs, and dancing, the time it takes for the “Divine Presence” to manifest can be significantly shortened.

Elegy of Separation: A
    A poem of love and longing, which Berserker composed for the loss of his beloved Master, it also celebrates his Divine Union with God, a song that both mourns and expresses gratitude to death. As a Skill, it is a sort of curse that establishes a unique bond between Berserker and his Master.

As long as the Master is still alive, the effectiveness of Command Spells are greatly increased, and used Command Spells will regenerate over time. When the Master dies, Berserker will unite the Master’s soul with the “Presence of God” he invoked within himself, therefore breaking the fundamental rule of the Holy Grail War by assuming the role of his own Master and inheriting their Command Spells.

Path of the Beloved Master: EX
    The “Religion of Love” that Berserker founded. The name he is most well-known as in the Sufi communities is Mevlevi or Mevlana, meaning respectively "Our Master" or "My Master", and this also became the name of the Mevlevi Sufi Order founded by his descendants. It is Sufi path (tariqa) which venerates him as their Beloved Master, that even now continues to practice and develop his teachings and legacy.

It is a skill which allows Berserker to form a Divine Union with anyone willing to be his disciple. The disciples will receive the benefit granted by the “Divine Presence” within Berserker, and in return Berserker will receive a steady source of magical energy. In the case of forming a Divine Union with Servants, Berserker will assume the role of their Master and receive a unique Command Spell that can override the authority of their actual Masters.

Noble Phantasms:
    Semazen
    Spirit Dance - Annihilation of the Self
    Type: Anti-Self
    The Sacred Dance of the Whirling Dervishes, as taught by Rumi.
    If art is defined as “self-expression”, then this Noble Phantasm is the inversion of that: it is a “selfless-expression” that leads to the annihilation of the ego through God. Gathering all his disciples on a mystical stage around himself, a music of sublimation is played, poems of supplication are recited, and the mystic dance of Divine Reunion is commenced.

As the participants rotate their body in sync with the rhythm of the spheres, a huge amount of magical energy gathers like a storm, and the whirling divine energy incinerates everything it bumps across in a large radius. The total power is scaled with the number of the participants and the purity of their love. It is especially effective against Spiritual Bodies and “those who know naught of love”. Those who partakes in the sacred dance will not be physically harmed, but at the end of this ritual, the dizzying burst of spiritual emotion will leave the weaker willed disciples mentally unresponsive for some times.

Masnavi
    Spirit Poem - Prayer Tales of Romance
    Type: Poetry
    Masnavi-ye-Ma'navi. The Spiritual Couplets, Rumi’s masterpiece.
    It is a poetic collection of anecdotes and stories adapted from the Qur’an and Hadith, from history and folklore, from everyday events of common peoples to dreamy occurrences of the saints. Because he is summoned as a Berserker, this Noble Phantasm cannot be utilized to its maximum potential, but Rumi can still use it in limited capacity.

Reciting a poem and telling a story that exalts the target’s love and spiritual virtues, this Noble Phantasm temporarily bestows an ally with a Revelation that makes it possible for them to solve any and all love and relationship issues. In other words, it is a Noble Phantasm that grants the ultimate Love Advice from the Sufi Roman.
    Last edited by Kamera; November 5th, 2021 at 09:11 AM.

Blog Entries
    Harpocrates:
    that is an interesting interpretation of his role. The Egyptians had weird worship of child gods, like him and Nefertum, I have both on my list. The Sub Rosa skill is a very cool connection, never heard of that. cool sheet as always

Rumi:
    that one is just beautiful.
    damn strong to meddle with the command spell system
    I would even consider making him a Berserker/Ruler in some fashion, be it through Double Summon or Distortion or just sheer will.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Good point. At the very least he'd be suitable for Ruler class. Also idk if I already mentioned this in the sheet, but the name he's most well-known as in Sufi communities is Mevlevi, meaning "Our Master" or Mevlana (My Master), which is my basis for his Master/Command Spell shenanigans.

Blog Entries
    you mentioned the name, but not the meaning. Could enhance the sheet further if you mention it somewhere

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    👍
    (I kinda assumed that it's common wiki knowledge)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Evangelion can be very confusing at times, but yet I can still somehow make more sense of it than the story of Mwindo's birth. Mainly, the mere fact that he was able to do chores before he was even born.
    I mean, we're Fate fans for goodness sake, we should be used to confusing lore.

Blog Entries
    "Don't worry about it", The Lore
    at least it allows us creators to just dont give a shit in many field and go ham

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    I mean, we're Fate fans for goodness sake, we should be used to confusing lore.
    Reminds me of Beast Kama's lore in FGO's Ooku event.

Shiva's eye beam has the power to destroy worlds.
    Kama was vaporized by Shiva's eye beam.
    Therefore Kama is a world.

Quintessential Nasuverse lesson in logic.

Blog Entries
    Clearly you haven't read the Kama Sutra. Kama being a cosmic concept is not a unique TM invention. Kama is equal in importance to Dharma, Moksha and Artha.

Making shit up is good, and I encourage it, but please do give a shit about real life lore.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm, fair point, I haven't.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What are your opinions on David-hayk and Santa muerte?

(Ignoring nuclear consensus weird crusade apologizing tangent)

Rumi: pretty good! I’m not all that familiar with Sufi mysticism despite being Muslim. I really like the idea of showing a characters lore in the form of a poem. I like how his second NP is literally just relationship advice on the level of a noble phantasm. I like how it’s a poet servant outside of the caster class.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 5th, 2021 at 02:05 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Amaterasu's
    bunrei
    divided spirit
    is Tamamo. YHWH's divided spirit is Jesus. Amaterasu=YHWH therefore Jesus=Tamamo.
    Here, Japanese gods are Chinese gods are Indian gods are YHWH directly from Tamamo's Yata-no-Kagami. It's all canon bro.

YHWH is written as יהוה (yod-he-waw-he)

All I'm saying is: when Tamamo CHRIST happens, don't say I didn't warn you lol
    in all honesty that is nonsense alll Gods are their own Beings that are independet , they may have some convergent similiraties but thats it .

as synchretism is over simplification its gives more color in some cases or is embodiment of tolerance . i in my works are trying with as few synchretism as possible a for me each mythology is to be treated and approachend independet .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It’s just a fucking joke dude.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    in all honesty that is nonsense alll Gods are their own Beings that are independet , they may have some convergent similiraties but thats it .

as synchretism is over simplification its gives more color in some cases or is embodiment of tolerance . i in my works are trying with as few synchretism as possible a for me each mythology is to be treated and approachend independet .
    Syncretism or transculturation is simply the intermingling, of cultures, ideals, religions and mythologies over decades, centuries and even millennia. Syncretism in real life is much the same and no matter how many people like to deny it, it happens on the micro and macro levels of human society and even more so since the emergence of globalization and things like the internet. It is an inherent facet of human nature and civilization to do so in fact, whether it happens naturally, by force or whatever else, the exchange of ideas is inherent to us. Literally ask any historian, archeologist or sociologist and they will tell you the same thing. So when you see syncretism/transculturation of these mythologies and religion or cultures, instead of asking how it takes away from it you should instead ask, "How has these cultures influenced and adapted the mythology or religion in question and how has that changed each other and in what aspects did they stand the test of time?"

It is neither inherently bad nor inherently good. It simply is. I think the more people who realize that the better.
    Current FGO setup

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    If you are making a vajrapani sheets for example then you have no choice but to mention Heracles because the two are entwined on that level.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 5th, 2021 at 05:46 PM.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That's my point. You can even do something creative with them but it doesn't actively diminish either just because of it. Not inherently. It's all about execution
    Current FGO setup