Page 315 of 620 FirstFirst ... 215265305310313314315316317320325365415 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Captain Nemo, with the main one being Santa and the rest being elves, and the Nautilus has a big, round, red nose on the tip of its ramming spike.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Still trying to figure out how to make Santa Nero work. Honestly, Summer, Halloween, and Christmas Servants give me a lot of trouble due to very Denser and Wackier nature of them.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Still trying to figure out how to make Santa Nero work. Honestly, Summer, Halloween, and Christmas Servants give me a lot of trouble due to very Denser and Wackier nature of them.
    What if her mount is actually the beast of revelation disguised as Santa’s chariot based on rider saints graph bringing her close to her whore of Babylon manifestation.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    What if her mount is actually the beast of revelation disguised as Santa’s chariot based on rider saints graph bringing her close to her whore of Babylon manifestation.
    That sounds like a wild stretch and not really fitting thematically. I guess you could try to spin something from how the Beast's nature as "one who piles up the wealth of the world" is inverted into freely giving one's treasures away but overall I think Rider/Whore of Babylon Nero is something better saved for its own sheet rather than shoved into her Christmas incarnation.

When Lambda and I discussed the topic a while back I recall we decided her NP should be a giant roulette-wheel based on how she set up a lottery around Rome, that has a random chance of distributing various buffs and curses to her enemies and allies (plus she can use it as a weapon by swinging it around and during the NP animation pops out from the top wearing a sexy Santa dress). Skills are the most difficult part IMO. Best I can come up with is something from how she's trying to slot into the role of a Santa despite her historic rejection of Christianity. Like maybe she has all sorts of Skills fitting a Santa but occasionally flounders and does the wrong thing, adding a demerit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That sounds like a wild stretch and not really fitting thematically. I guess you could try to spin something from how the Beast's nature as "one who piles up the wealth of the world" is inverted into freely giving one's treasures away but overall I think Rider/Whore of Babylon Nero is something better saved for its own sheet rather than shoved into her Christmas incarnation.

When Lambda and I discussed the topic a while back I recall we decided her NP should be a giant roulette-wheel based on how she set up a lottery around Rome, that has a random chance of distributing various buffs and curses to her enemies and allies (plus she can use it as a weapon by swinging it around and during the NP animation pops out from the top wearing a sexy Santa dress). Skills are the most difficult part IMO. Best I can come up with is something from how she's trying to slot into the role of a Santa despite her historic rejection of Christianity. Like maybe she has all sorts of Skills fitting a Santa but occasionally flounders and does the wrong thing, adding a demerit.
    Yeah, I remember that. Been trying to work on that NP. But like you said, the Skills are the hard part of this sheet.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i would add a specialiced Domus Aurea werer instead of rose petals snow is falling the whole building is adapted into the wonder Christmas.

reminds me i get the idea of a Rider servant version of Julia .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Servant Alter-Ego:

Appearance:

By omer88 on DeviantART

True Name: Crios・Heikegani

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Classes: Saber, Archer, Retainer

Armament: A sword that once shone with divine authority, now covered in rust and barnacles.

Strength- C+
    Agility- B
    Endurance- B
    Mana- B
    Luck- C-
    NP- A+

Personality
    Stoic and vigilant. Alter-Ego conducts himself to the samurai code of honor as close he can and upon summoning will pledge his blade unfalteringly to his Master. To Alter-Ego his Master is both his "Lord" and "Charge", someone whose commands he unwaveringly obeys as well as one he must guide and protect above all else to ensure their safety. This subtle contradiction- between viewing his Master as an authority-figure to serve and a child to nurture- may bring Alter-Ego problems over the course of the Grail War.

Beneath his imperturbable surface, Alter-Ego is someone who bears a great deal of self-hatred and guilt over his life. Either side of him feels the same regret, that if only they were stronger they could've protected those counting on them. He thus tends to berate himself over not being good enough at the slightest misstep, even going as far as to wish his Master summoned another Servant rather than a "disgraceful failure" like him. Though he will try to hide this side so as not to worry his Master.

As both halves of his Saint Graph were known for protecting them Alter-Ego displays a notable fondness for children. Interacting with them is one of the few times he lets slip his stoic demeanor, and assuming they're not scared off by his intimidating armor Alter-Ego will happily let them ride piggy on his back. Harming children is one of the few acts he'll never do even if it's to protect his Master, and Alter-Ego will fly into a mortal rage if he witnesses anyone else commit such atrocities.

Due to his poor experience with trusting the evil vampire squid Vamari in legend Alter-Ego has engraved a deep suspicion of the beast which manifests in viewing potentially any squid as "that devil" in disguise. Simply seeing any cephalopod is liable to make him point his blade at it and start bellowing for the vile beast to drop its cowardly ruse and face him already. Which can be awkward if he runs into someone ordering calamari at a restaurant.

In his free time Alter-Ego enjoys going to aquariums and watching the light of the stars under a clear night sky.

Relationships/Reactions:

Abigail Williams: "You have the stench of that devil on you, but you look like an innocent child. Curious, I'll be sure to keep close watch over you."

Antoku (Foreigner): "M-my liege, what happened to you? Ah, I see, it must be my fault that you've fallen so far. Don't worry, I'll drag you away from that evil god's influence even if it comes at the cost of my own life."

Caenis: "Another gifted in my god's blessing, yet you don't appreciate it. I can't understand you."

Tomoe Gozen: "We were on opposite sides in life, yet you also know the pain of being unable to stand by your most important person's side in their last moments. I bear no hatred to you."

Likes: his liege, children, clear oceans and sky, fellow forms of marine-life (except squids)
    Dislikes: squids, those who'd harm children, himself for being unable to protect his charges
    Talents: stewardship, last stands, seeing through lies (a little too late)
    Natural Enemy: Vamari, Minamoto No Yoshitstune, Antoku (Foreigner)

Class Skills:

Sea God's Divine Core- B
    The sea god Poseidon lent Alter-Ego a fragment of his divine core to fulfill his duty in defending his children the nymphs, bestowing the formerly ordinary crab sapience and immortality. Bolstered by the other half of Alter-Ego's favor from one venerated as a
    Mizu-No-Kami
    god of water
    after death. This Skill grants Alter-Ego the benefits of ordinary Godly Divine Core at one rank lower, while also conferring an authority over the sea. His presence exerts a charismatic effect towards sealife and Alter-Ego can not only breath underwater but gains a rank-up to his parameters when fully immersed. Further is the damage from water-based attacks reduced.

At The Boundary- C
    A Skill for those who walk within the Valley, are as one with Death, and are familiar with its ways. Confers immunity to instant-death and fear effects at the same rank or lower. At higher ranks the Servant's own attacks gain a minor chance of imposing instant-death on the enemy regardless of their strength but Alter-Ego does not possess this effect. The Cancer constellation is a pervasive symbol of death and rebirth across many culture-spheres, associated with the journey through the afterlife and the living world. As one who traversed the valley of death in myriad different guises, Alter-Ego obtains this Skill.

Magic Resistance- C++
    Confers protection against magical effects. At this rank spells with a chant below two verses are cancelled. Cannot cope against the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. A Divine Beast personally blessed by the sea god Poseidon Crios would normally exercise a superb resistance to thaumaturgy. However it's been diminished by integrating the souls of countless Taira warriors into his Saint Graph, who were normal samurai living past the Age of Gods that never encountered Magecraft in life. Although through his Sea God's Divine Core and At The Boundary Skills additional defense is retained against spells that incite death, fear or evoke the element of water.

Riding- B+
    The ability to ride animals and handle vehicles. At this rank all mundane mounts can be handled at an above average degree of skill, but not Phantasmal or Divine Beasts. Being a crab Crios naturally had no affinity for riding anything in life. However through the accumulated experience of the Taira samurai who were expected to ride horses into battle he's gained decent competency in mounted combat.

Bolstered through Alter-Ego's authority over marine-life to permit riding even Phantasmal and Divine Beasts (such as Poseidon's Hippocampi) provided they have associations with the sea. Although the Squid-Kind are exempted under this Skill as Alter-Ego refuses to trust them enough to ride them after being betrayed once.

Personal Skills:

Dimmest Amongst The Stars- B+
    A Skill reflecting how Alter-Ego's constellation Karkinos is dimmest amongst the night sky, nestled between the far more luminous star-signs Leo and Gemini. His valiant feats eclipsed by other more shining legends, few still remember the humble crustacean's tragic yet noble devotion. This serves as a subtle mental interference that leads others to overlook and underestimate Alter-Ego. A + modifier is applied while fighting in a group, making his teammates seem even more mighty and formidable while Alter-Ego slips into the shadows.

Though on its own closer to Uncrowned Arms Mastery, this simulates a low-level Presence Concealment when fighting on a united front that renders Alter-Ego's own aura nearly unnoticeable by comparison until the moment he attacks. While Alter-Ego considers this Skill a curse since it draws attention to those he wishes he protect it can work powerfully in his favor by allowing him to strike from the opponent's blind-spots while they're focused on his allies.

Battle Continuation- A+
    When Alter-Ego realized he'd been tricked he furiously attacked the evil vampire squid Vamari. The battle raged for hours on the seafloor, claws tangling with tentacles and beak against pincers. While finally Alter-Ego prevailed he was left crippled and languishing in terrible pain from his injuries. Thanks to his immortality the god Poseidon had to transform Alter-Ego into a stellar body to relieve his suffering. This synergizes with the Taira samurai's will to fight to their dying breath to protect their lord, granting the ability to fight on despite fatal wounds. Further bolstered by his first Noble Phantasm that makes possible to hold his body together even when his spiritual core is extensively damaged.

Guardian Knight (Tragic)- B
    Both sides of Alter-Ego were devoted to protecting those under their vigil from harm. However in both cases their charges nevertheless came to a tragic end, resulting in a mutation of this Skill. Ranks up Alter-Ego's Endurance while standing guard over another or a group, but in return his Luck suffers a corresponding drop in rank.

Noble Phantasms
    Heikegani No Tate
    Crustacean Bulwark

Type: Support

Heikegani is a species of crab native to Japan, bearing peculiar markings on its shell that resemble the face of a grimacing samurai. In Japanese folklore, these crabs are believed to be reincarnations of the Heike samurai who died loyally defending emperor Antoku in the battle of Dan-No-Ura.

As the human half of Alter-Ego is born from the collective souls of all such fallen samurai, this legend comprises one of their Noble Phantasms. Confers increased defense against attacks by way of
    reincarnating
    replacing
    dead tissue in Alter-Ego's human body with the crab-shell of his true divine corpus. This chitinous material is flexible yet harder than iron, able to withstand up to B-ranked attacks without breaking. When Alter-Ego is sufficiently damaged that the "armor" metastasizes to the majority of his body it functions as a second (exo)-skeleton, supporting his frame far past the point it would normally collapse from his injuries.

Bolsters his Battle Continuation Skill, though this does nothing for the pain Alter-Ego receives from injuries. Past a certain threshold his physique resembles a gruesome patchwork of scars held together by hardened chitinous tissue, still able to move and fight despite the immense pain he feels. When his body is about to give in is when Alter-Ego will finally deploy his second Noble Phantasm to blow the remaining enemies away along with himself.

Karkinos Cosmos
    My Loyalty Reaches The Stars

Type: Anti-Army/Suicide-Attack

A crystallization of Crios' final moments in legend, where the god Poseidon rewarded his devotion by enshrining him amongst the stars after he avenged himself on the evil vampire squid Vamari. Given form as a Noble Phantasm that recreates both his ascension as well as the final blow he dealt. Upon invocation rays of starlight begin shining from within Alter-Ego, piercing his Saint Graph like spears. As his mortal container overloads and cracks apart Alter-Ego fully regains his original Divine Saint Graph bestowed to him by Poseidon.

He raises his sword as the image of a giant celestial crab appears behind him. Driving down the blade unleashes a pronged surge of light in the shape of a crab's claw that obliterates everything in its path. This blast is the maximal outpouring of Alter-Ego's authority as the constellation Karkinos, burning with the radiance of an entire star-cluster. Reflecting his role as a steward this Noble Phantasm only damages those Alter-Ego deems enemies while leaving allies or innocent bystanders caught in the blast utterly unscathed. Furthermore due to his grudge against them it deals additional damage against squid or entities Alter-Ego associates with them (such as other cephalopods or even certain Foreigner-Classed Servants).

After recreating his final act of loyalty Alter-Ego will rapidly dissolve into starlight, returning to the Throne. It is an ultimate attack only used when Alter-Ego has no other options to ensure the safety of his charges than to offer up his own life, as he would rather stay alive to better protect them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's a remake of my old Heikegani sheet. After reading about Crios and the Karkinos constellation I got the idea to combine them since their legends hit a lot of similar beats. As usual comments and critiques would be welcome. Thanks for reading all y'all!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, new servant. It's Machi, Demigoddess of Horses from the land of Ulster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I have returned... where are my sisters? Not here? That's fine. This is chaldea... I trust they will make their way. I am Macha, goddess of horses. Now master, for what cause do I ride?"

Sources: 白井たぬき, Pixiv.net. Nikon94, Cardfight.Fandom.Com. Liirah, Deviantart.com.
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Macha Aon Uair Fior
    Origin: Celtic Mythology
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Likes: Horses, Badb Catha, Nemian, Crows, Conquest, War, Bloodshed, and Fighting.
    Dislikes: Predators, Cu Chulainn, and Peace.
    Talents: Tactical Sieges and War
    Natural Enemy: Cu Chulainn
    Other Classes: none
    Catalyst: A live crow, a live horse, or a stone from the castle of her homeland.
    Armament: Sword of Macha (C)

"Hmhmhmhm. I see my reputation precedes me. Point me at my enemy and I will conquer them. Kill them. Torture them. I will not spare them though. I am not the tool for that"

Parameters

Spoiler:
    Str: C
    End: B
    Agi: C
    Mna: D
    Lck: D

"... What? My parameters are low? Oh, do not worry. I will still ride for your glory, master"

Lore

Spoiler:
    A princess of a now forgotten kingdom. She was born of its king and queen, a man of renown and the local god guarding the land. She learned well and was preparing for the day her parents would use her to acquire more wealth or gain favors, as was her role from her birth. However her life was changed one fateful day, when the army of a foreign kingdom invaded her homeland. They reached the castle by night and her family was forced to flee. However as they fled they were ambushed by bandits. Seeing her family slaughtered before her changed something in her. Taking up a random sword she began to fight back. Foe after foe fell before her. Yet the horde was endless and she eventually lost the strength to fight. However its leader was impressed. Rather than kill her he sought to use her aptitude for fighting for his own ends. He gave her a choice; Join his horde and help his conquest of the land or die there and be forgotten. Her choice was obvious. For her own survival she joined the mans bandit horde and began a life commanding its movements. Her reputation as the 'Queen of Bandits' spread. Yet one day she met a bandit of particular skill and grew fond of her. As she grew closer, she became aware of a wandering army taking residence near the bandits. The leader of the bandits ordered her to go and conquer the invading army. She conscripted the best bandits of the camp and rode out on her steed to do just that. However when she arrived, chaos began as smoke erupted all around her. Her forces put up a small fight but were ultimately routed. Some managed to flee but a large portion were held at swordpoint. Only she was armed. She saw a similar situation as she faced back then. Faced with a powerful enemy with no way out. Staring her down, the woman she'd learn was named Nemian called out to a Badb Catha and the bandit she trusted strode forward, joining the woman. Mirroring her past she was given a choice; Join her cause or die there. As nature as she understood it dictated, her choice was obvious. Those that did not join her were slaughtered by her own hand as they were given the same choice. From there she and the other two planned the defeat of that leader of bandits and she became instrumental in felling the kingdom that wronged her originally, Badb, and Nemian. After this she joined them in their travels through the land, finding their company pleasant and having pledged loyalty to Nemian. Never did she encounter someone who proved too great for Nemian and so she had no reason to betray her. When the offer to become the Morrigan was made, she accepted without thought. Yet as the Morrigan she gained something she never truly had. Freedom.

"My history? Why is that important? I am here now. I will fight now... ah, you're worried. You should be... nature is never kind. Nor am I"

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: C

Spoiler:
    Entitled to this due to being a rider-class servant, and the time period she lived in having magecraft abundantly, she has this skill at its rank. It would normally be higher but her loss to Nemian, the only noteworthy magus she ever fought, reduced its ranking as a result. Even so, she can generally shrug off most modern magecraft except for high thaumaturgy or greater rituals and even they tend to have some difficulties finding purchase. Due to her legend, she tends to have increase resistance (a plus modifier) whenever faced with any servant featured in any works related to the kingdom of Ulster, though gains an entire rank when faced with Cu Chulainn in particular.

"I did lose to Nemian. Her magecraft was strong and her army stronger. There was naught I could do. Nature though is not always cruel. Simply unkind."

Riding: B+

Spoiler:
    As befitting a rider class servant, she has this skill. However even were she not a Rider, whatever esoteric means are employed, she'd have this skill at its rank. As a demigoddess of horses, and a self-proclaimed and currently accepted goddess of horses, this skill acts in a very powerful but peculiar way. In exchange for the loss of ability to ride anything else this skill would normally permit she has gain the unique ability to ride anything with the concept of 'Horse' attached. She not only has the capability to, she has the knowledge, expertise, and knowledge to ride any creature of that sort. This applies even if the riding skill would normally not be applicable, as is the case of dragons... though to her knowledge no dragon with the concept of 'Horse' exists.

"Is it so surprising a goddess of horses would be limited so? Though if you could imbue the concept of horse into something, that is a workaround"

Personal Skills

Divinity: A+

Spoiler:
    Normally, proclaiming divinity is enough to qualify, at a low rank, for this skill. However her case is wholly unique. Her self proclamation is generally accepted by humanity and so it granted her a higher rank. What elevated her to its current rank, almost entering the realm of godhood, was the fact she is of divine blood, even if only a demigoddess. As such she is permitted a higher ranking divinity than normal due to her unique set of circumstances, as even in the modern day humanity has yet to stray from her own falsehood. At this rank, it provides great defensive bonuses and pierces through most forms of protection based on faith. However, when faced with Ulster servants, even if mentioned in legends in passing, she gains an additional plus modifier. She also gains one if her opponent is Cu Chulainn.

"Yes, I am a Goddess of Horses so-... I'm just a demigoddess? At one time perhaps... but I worked hard and became a goddess"

Crossing Arcadia: B+

Spoiler:
    As a natural at war, she has this skill. Further she is a fighter. She is capable of weaving through active large-scale battles without being impeded by even the most stalwart of obstacles or tightest of crowds. However it often is more of her bowling through opposition. Even off the saddle though she weaves through a battlefield like a skilled thief makes his way through a bustling market street in midday, that is to say the concept of challenge does not exist. It does not permit her to phase through obstacles and people, merely that even the smallest of windows provide her escape or a way forward, mounted or not.

"A battlefield is no different from any other field. Simply more obstacles. The way through is the same; Never stop. There is always a way forward"

Tactics: B

Spoiler:
    Her sieges were not noted for nothing. Despite her aptitude and skill at battlefield conquest, domnination, and slaughter she did participate, orchestrate, and even partake in several sieges. Her most notable siege is the one performed against the homeland of Nemian, sieging the castle for a straight month and allowing for no escape. While she gains no particular insights she is capable of using information to prepare for eventualities, even if some is vague. Further she can use this skill to minimize the effects and damage of Anti-Army noble phantasms while increase the strength of her own or others Anti-Army Noble Phantasms by increasing the number of targets, effected radius, or even overall strength of it. It effectively adds a plus or negative modifier as she deems fit.

"I would not call myself a genius. I am simply a skilled tactician. If you require my services, I will give them freely, master"

Personality

Spoiler:
    A serious girl, she often comes off less as a person and more as a living weapon. However there are ways to elicit emotional responses from her. She has a deep love of crows and horses and usually despises those that abuse them. A quick way to die is to kill, hurt, or otherwise intentionally harm a crow or horse she isn't utilizing for battle. Her anomosity for those that do is so great her master will need to expend a command spell to stop her rampage as she seeks the destruction of the one responsible. Yet when caring for these individuals, she will show great care and affection. Not like man caring for a loved pet, but an elder doting on a younger family member. This extends to servants, with any servant that has the concept of 'Horse' attached to them receiving her favor and affection. Her love of crows is also great, treating them like a modern human might a pet they've known from childhood. She will often train them to work as messengers, though less for utility and more as a personal project. However there are some others that gain her devotion. Specifically, she has not denounced loyalty to Nemian and she still considered Babd a good friend. She cares deeply for them beyond just desiring the Morrigan and in her heart considers them family. When around them her ability to express herself increases and she becomes more vocal about her desires and emotions.

Yet this is a double-edged sword. When these two are around, they will plot to form the Morrigan, an act which requires permission from their master. She will agree to any plot to make it come about, including the torture of her master. Thankfully, her own loyalty to them will prevent this for a long time, though likewise she will not stand in the way of Nemian attempting it. Despite this, she is very reasonable and can see the tactical value in being seperate. For this reason, she is capable of supressing her urge to become the Morrigan for as long as three years if nessecary though she has never needed to as many masters eventually give in before the first year is over. Letting her become the Morrigan or having a legitimate reason for refusal is often a good way to retain ones standing with her. If one plots to acquire the other two if they are under anothers control, they may elevate themselves in her eyes. In the event that the master permits them to become the Morrigan, Macha's memory of the master, like with the others, will carry over including any resentments, grudges, or notable moments. Out of the three, Macha is the easiest to influence and the masters best bet to gain the Morrigans approval. However in the event the other two are not present, Macha will display complete loyalty to their master though one should be careful. As she strongly believes in nature and that it is simply natural to change loyalty when a stronger foe defeats her. As such, one should save a single command spell to save themselves... unless, of course, they are not a master like that.

".... Yes. If someone defeated us and offered me the same choice as others had before them, I'd accept... likewise, my loyalty to Nemian still stands. Do not despair... it is not malice that I'd betray you. Merely nature. I'd betray Nemian too... and she knows this. Though, we became the Morrigan to resolve this problem."

Interactions

Spoiler:
    Master
    "As I have said. I am your servant of the rider class. Simply point me to the enemy and I will destroy them, no matter the cost"

Cu Chulainn
    ".... I can work with him, yes. I do not like it though.... why?.... ask Babd. She understands me, even if we do not agree."

Babd
    My sister in arms. I would not betray her ever. I may shift loyalties but if presented with a choice between her or me... well. It goes without saying, doesn't it?"

Nemian
    "I have sworn loyalty to her... and she has treated me well. Perhaps, frankly, one of only two friends I have in this world... yet she is my leader. If nature dictated... yes, I'd betray her trust. It is why I accepted the Morrigan. I wish not to and she is my best option"

the Morrigan
    "A perfect form. A perfect union. I could think of nothing better. It never gets old and it never wears out... with that form, I never need to worry about loyalty or trust"

Lugh
    "A luggard that can't not meddle. I'd rather not work with him. "

Fionn Mac Cumhail
    ".... Hmph. I have no comment for that bore"

Any Ulster Servant
    "After your transgression, do you really believe yourself heroes? leave me before I decide you all are liabilities to my master"

Red Hare
    "I was unaware that a perfect existence like you existed. I thought only the Morrigan was perfection... I may need to re-examine that belief."

"Truly, Cu Chulainn is deplorable. He stole the heart of my dearest friend... then refused to return it. I will never forgive him... I only tolerate for her wellbeing."

Noble Phantasm

Buaireadh, Strì, Agus Cogadh
    The Three Becomes One

Type: Anti-Self

Spoiler:
    Normally, this noble phantasm only does two things; Instill a burning desire to become the Morrigan by any means nessecary as a heavy mental pollution, requiring a command spell to suppress (though elimination is impossible) and face heavy disadvantage against resisting invitations to do so. However, when its true name is invoked she may absorb the spirit origins of Nemian and Babd. After this, their origins mix and they combine into the divine spirit servant the Morrigan. When this happens, a command spell is lost from each master of the three (one for each servant) but in exchange any of theirs will affect the Morrigan. Further, she regards each as her master and has loyalty to them. Finally if she wins a holy grail war then each master is considered a victor.

"My perfect form... shared and co-created by my allies. I desire to become it. I want to be the Morrigan... none of my worries, none of my sorrows exist as that perfect being... I hope you do not make me wait too long, master."

Each Mallaichte Macha
    Your Kingdom is my Horse

Type: Anti-Army

Spoiler:
    A powerful noble phantasm that embodies the legend of the transgression the men of ulster committed against her. She vowed revenge and eventually saw to it through this curse. Despite its supposed greatness, rendering all men of the kingdom incapacitated as a massive army strode in, only one was exempt and that was the legendary Cu Chulainn. Despite this, the kingdom still faced devastating losses from the skirmish even if they repelled the enemy. This legend is crystallized as this noble phantasm. Yet it manifests in a very odd way. First, it grants Macha a sword made from the combination and sharpening of various horse bones belonging to all the horses she ever owned. Secondly it grants her to ability to summon a diseased looking divine horse. The horse while not sentient is capable of a level of cunning separate of its master and can autonomously maneuver and fight. Generally, it is equivalent of a D-rank servant of divine nature. Both have passive effects themselves. The bone sword is a C-ranked armament that Macha can utilize as a weapon that will not break under normal or even special circumstances requiring the use of skills to do so. The horse on the other hand radiates diseased prana, making any use of it dangerous. Effectively, any magecraft or mana-reliant abilities inflict pain while being utilized. This pain can be distracting but it is temporary at best. If they are capable of sustaining focus in spite of sharp, sudden pain then they will be capable of ignoring this effect. These effects can be mitigated by protection against curses or protections against magecraft of C-rank or higher, with the former mitigating the effects by 50% and the latter nullifying them completely. However, this is a mere facet of her legend. It becomes fully utilized when she speaks its true name.

To do this she must first walk the territory she plans to curse with her horse. The larger the area the more time she must take. All the while she must supply her horse with the appropriate prana needed and is under the effects of Perfect Form at A rank. The more time passes the sicker and sicker the horse appears to be. Once finished, the horse will collapse and die. However when she invokes its true name it becomes a spiritual steed of divine power. It is now a manifestation of the land itself and it invokes a curse on the land. All prana within will cause anyone attempting to utilize it to experience severe cramps while servants find themselves brought down to human level. They are still immune to conventional weapons but they move and attack on the same level as modern humans. There are only two exemptions; those tied to the Morrigan and those resistance to curses of the land itself. If they are generally resistant to curses, then they simply have their parameters reduced to D rank so long as the resistance is no lower than D-rank. Any boasting outright immunity simply have a negative modifier applied to them. This changes however if the servants or magus are of ulster. In this case their own internal prana begins to become infested and for each hour they spend they outright lose a rank from their skills. They can cure this through cleansing rituals taken outside the territory. Only Cu Chulainn is fully exempt from this land-based curse and it has no impact on him or his master. In the event her steed operates outside the territory she may choose to maintain it herself akin to a B-rank servant as the world rejects it and forces it to burn prana or it she may alter it to its sickly-looking state. If in fact she sustains it then it loses its access to Perfect Form completely. Further, she receives two minor boons while this noble phantasm is in effect; First while riding her mount she gains B-ranked strength and B-ranked Agility and secondly if her sword would be broken then it repairs itself instantly a second later with an invocation of this noble phantasms true name, equivalent to a single-action spell. Due to the power of this spell and its nature, she can usually with an average master and in an unfamiliar terrain maintain a 1 mile diameter territory for only a day, requiring her to retake the steps she took for the first release of its true name. Of course, her master is normally exempt from such effects unless they have managed to gain her ire. In this case, she may include him to ward him from 'her territory'.

"Ah... my curse made manifest... my honest plea and prayer to mother earth herself to punish those villains... and it was answered... and is being answered again. Truly, the earth is my mother, one and wholly"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is, Macha the second of the three parts of the Morrigan. I'll be working on Nemian next.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; November 13th, 2021 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Spacing fixes
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    That's not really a relevant question.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    2011/10/01 - Stop the flaming and trolling
    Blatant douchery and antagonism shall not be tolerated. Insults to others, direct or otherwise, will be met with the appropriate sanctions, which may include an elevation up multiple steps of the punishment ladder at once. Do not seek to provoke others. We don't care how bored you are, don't start flamefests.

Also, it doesn't matter if you don't mean to do it, antagonism is still antagonism. Try to settle your disputes peacefully, or take it off-site.

This, like the old rule, expects people to treat others as they want to be treated, so essentially, The Golden Rule.
    Koga and Nine's dynamic is funny, yes, but after so many requests to stop, both from the parties involved and from third parties, things cross into harassment territory. And that's not even getting into the aggravating factor of one of them being 13 and the other being 25.

Wait, NINE-lives is 13? Also, it is a bit of major derail at this point.

Blog Entries
    Heikegani: For some reason reading this makes me hungry, which is (probably) a good thing. They're a surprisingly neat and creative combo. I like the Dim Star skill, but I feel like At the Boundary is something that they probably shouldn't have. Given the justification, my suggestion is to combine the effect to either Battle Continuation or Dim Star, maybe call it Star of Reincarnation or something. Aside from that, the NP is pretty sweet and overall I now want to eat a seafood. Out of morbid curiosity, how would he react to Badang?

Macha: This sure is one of the most unique take on the Morrigan I've seen here. I think you're on to something. The dialogues adds to the character, the second NP is great, and the overall concept is solid, but there's still a lot to improve. One thing in particular is your formatting and writing is a bit all over the place. I highly recommend breaking down the longer paragraphs into shorter, bite-sized pieces. No need to delete anything, just use the enter key more frequently. One more tip to improve is to try and come up with unique Personal Skills. That is to say, try to minimize using the generic canon skills if possible, or at minimum add a unique spin, new effect or heck, just slap a cooler sounding name to it. For starter, I think that first NP is better off as a Unique Skill. In conclusion, keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Kamera; November 11th, 2021 at 11:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Heikegani: For some reason reading this makes me hungry, which is (probably) a good thing. They're a surprisingly neat and creative combo. I like the Dim Star skill, but I feel like At the Boundary is something that they probably shouldn't have. Given the justification, my suggestion is to combine the effect to either Battle Continuation or Dim Star, maybe call it Star of Reincarnation or something. Aside from that, the NP is pretty sweet and overall I now want to eat a seafood. Out of morbid curiosity, how would he react to Badang?
    Out of curiosity why do you think At The Boundary is not fitting? It makes sense to me and I'm not a fan of packing even more into an existing Skill. I don't think Heikegani would have any problems with your Badang since even seacreatures eat other seacreatures. It's not like it would seem like cannibalism to him or anything. The only problem would be if Badang used his first NP to shapeshift part of his body into a squid in which case Heikegani would have a moment of paranoiacally suspecting him to be Vamari and attacking. Though he'd probably calm down after a brawl.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Koga and Nine's dynamic is funny, yes, but after so many requests to stop, both from the parties involved and from third parties, things cross into harassment territory. And that's not even getting into the aggravating factor of one of them being 13 and the other being 25.
    Wait, what? Why did no one tell any of us this?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity why do you think At The Boundary is not fitting? It makes sense to me and I'm not a fan of packing even more into an existing Skill.
    From the original description, I think At the Boundary is a skill exclusive to King Hassan. The Valley it mentions features heavily in KH's profile, and probably refers to the Valley of the Shadow of Death. At least, I don't see anything other than KH and some few Abrahamic religion servants possessing it. Other reason is that the "chance of instant death on hit" is a bit too OP for them, and, again, sounds like something only a Grand Assassin should have. Lastly I personally think it's just a bit of a skill overbloat.

Of course, the sheet is fine as it is now, no need to change it if you don't want to. Also,

I don't think Heikegani would have any problems with your Badang since even seacreatures eat other seacreatures. It's not like it would seem like cannibalism to him or anything. The only problem would be if Badang used his first NP to shapeshift part of his body into a squid in which case Heikegani would have a moment of paranoiacally suspecting him to be Vamari and attacking. Though he'd probably calm down after a brawl.
    thanks for the answer!
    Last edited by Kamera; November 11th, 2021 at 12:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    From the original description, I think At the Boundary is a skill exclusive to King Hassan. The Valley it mentions features heavily in KH's profile, and probably refers to yhe Valley of the Shadow of Death. At least, I don't see anything other than KH and some few Abrahamic religion servants possessing it. Other reason is that the "chance of instant death on hit" is a bit too OP for them, and, again, sounds like something only a Grand Assassin should have. Lastly I personally think it's just a bit of a skill overbloat.
    Hmm, that's a fair opinion but I have seen other Servant-creators here use that Skill. I might scrap the insta-death chance effect though with the idea that was something King Hasssan only possessed at his rank. For "overbloat" it's typical that Alter-Egos have a bunch of Class Skills so I wanted to continue with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Nerfed the Skill a bit.

Blog Entries
    unrelated, but this generation of CaS posters definitely is one of if not the most chaotic so far lol

Blog Entries
    unrelated, but this generation of CaS posters definitely is one of if not the most chaotic so far lol
    It certainly is

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    No wonder why the
    old posters
    ancient sages
    abandoned this place to their
    discord servers
    heavenly abodes
    smh

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll always watch over you guys.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wish some of the Ancient Masters of Servant Creation would walk among us again.
    Why did Bloble, Sunny, etc. stop making their old-school banger sheets?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.