Page 532 of 680 FirstFirst ... 32432482522527530531532533534537542582632 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,640 of 13588

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since like that volume he had finished and ready to publish after Baccano isn't that finished anymore.

These days I've been re-reading FGO's part 2 chapter 6 to fix inconsistencies in Fake, and wow, there's so much volume, so many original illustration, so many animated cutscenes. I have a lot I'm reworking from scratch for avoid contradictions, and I swear on my heart that it'll make things all the more destructive. But I have no beef against the gas companies, believe it or not.
    Avalon le Fae consistency, huh. My first thought was about Richard's Caster being a faerie, but thinking some more about it, Narita could be going deeper with Gaia lore with Flat.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    He needs to actually read the story to get the setting info he needs to keep consistency? That's a horrible system.
    There should be a database or someone he could consult directly.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    He needs to actually read the story to get the setting info he needs to keep consistency? That's a horrible system.
    There should be a database or someone he could consult directly.
    Even if there were, there's always the possibility he misinterprets something, thus necessitating the reading of Avalon le Fae to get the proper context.

Though that translation could be referring to the Movies rather than Animated Cutscenes, Comun.
    Last edited by Base; November 23rd, 2021 at 02:25 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What's the difference in this context?

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    What's the difference in this context?
    Mainly that movies implies that he's catching up on more than just Avalon le Fae such as the rest of the Expanded Media for the Nasuverse. Animated Cutscenes meanwhile can suggest that he's talking solely about what's going on in Avalon le Fae affecting his plan.
    Last edited by Base; November 23rd, 2021 at 03:40 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    1) He is talking specifically about Avalon le Fae. If he went on a tangent about the extented franchise in the middle of his ALF praise, he'd warn about it and point what he's talking about.

2) Movies are 映画. ムービー refers to cinematics and cutscenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    1) He is talking specifically about Avalon le Fae. If he went on a tangent about the extented franchise in the middle of his ALF praise, he'd warn about it and point what he's talking about.

2) Movies are 映画. ムービー refers to cinematics and cutscenes.
    Fair enough.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Base View Post
    Even if there were, there's always the possibility he misinterprets something, thus necessitating the reading of Avalon le Fae to get the proper context.

Though that translation could be referring to the Movies rather than Animated Cutscenes, Comun.
    It's way more likely that someone would misinterpret info delivered through narrative than through an objective database.

Like I'm not against him re-reading it after deciding to make changes, but there should be better tools for him to use while actually rewriting.

Not that we know TM's process in detail, but I'm 90% they all just write it referencing what they can find in published text and then just send it to Nasu.

Richard has Fey blood, and Morgan was probably one of Prelati's teachers. So yeah, the relevancy is there.

New manga volume schedule for February 10th

neat, that manga has top tier art

Finally, some good fucking food.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    It's way more likely that someone would misinterpret info delivered through narrative than through an objective database.

Like I'm not against him re-reading it after deciding to make changes, but there should be better tools for him to use while actually rewriting.

Not that we know TM's process in detail, but I'm 90% they all just write it referencing what they can find in published text and then just send it to Nasu.
    havnt interviews at least shown there really isnt much communication at times? like authors have to read the works to make sure there isnt contradictions instead of cooperating directly?

Never heard that. Then again every other author is a TM employee except Butch and Narita, and Butch wrote too long ago for his situation to apply anymore.

So maybe Narita has to jump through hoops to get to Nasu, although i find that unlikely.

Could just be a ploy on Narita's part " Fuck off editors of the 5 different series i need to publish for, I NEED to play this mobile gacha game for the sake of my 6th series, totally. "

Well if we presume what narita says is truth in the back of the books regarding him and sanda there is a degree of 'having to rewrite cause communication issues' at minimum

either volume 2 or 3 if i recall

Manga vol. 5 cover, comes out February 10th
    OMG that Richard <3, man has style

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Really looking forward to all the Richard/Ayaka scenes this volume,!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    what volume of the LN is the manga up to now?

Blog Entries
    Ended out 2. This will be 3

Blog Entries
    more zealot feet pics IKZ