Page 364 of 620 FirstFirst ... 264314354359362363364365366369374414464 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,280 of 12385

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I think most of them would have some sort of respect towards him. Like Abu Bakr, Umar and Jafar (As mention above). Then there is people that really don't care as much as they are pretty much shonen protag like Saad and Zubair. Uthman is also respect him but is a bit to shy he most likely going hide in a corner from nervousness. Then their is Hussein ( Alter ) who is basically corrupt on HGM so he kind is of his rocker because of that He likes Dantes ideals and has taken an almost terrorist like approach. The only difference is that Hussein (Alter) deeply respect the dreamers and in a weird way tries grant people that. But the most extreme ways you can imagine. This actual a good question which your guys servants do you think would get along with any of my servant or other creators servant and also which one will butt heads for most of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

As for his NP, I got to say it's pretty unique

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    What am i then be the power obsessed Emo ? i am truly interested to hear ,who i am then ?

am i the awkward Dad that tries to to impress the youngers and fails ?
    I guess I'm the weirdo that vanishes for ages and then just randomly pops up to discuss anything that spontaneously catches my interest (even once the conversation has moved past them) before vanishing into the lurk space again without warning.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    I think most of them would have some sort of respect towards him. Like Abu Bakr, Umar and Jafar (As mention above). Then there is people that really don't care as much as they are pretty much shonen protag like Saad and Zubair. Uthman is also respect him but is a bit to shy he most likely going hide in a corner from nervousness. Then their is Hussein ( Alter ) who is basically corrupt on HGM so he kind is of his rocker because of that He likes Dantes ideals and has taken an almost terrorist like approach. The only difference is that Hussein (Alter) deeply respect the dreamers and in a weird way tries grant people that. But the most extreme ways you can imagine. This actual a good question which your guys servants do you think would get along with any of my servant or other creators servant and also which one will butt heads for most of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

As for his NP, I got to say it's pretty unique
    Hm at first its better if Shappur II would be really tend to loath them and would be hostile, some of my servants would think of them as interesting opponents during some like my Tugarin would think of them as evil persons which slaughtered others out of their suspicious Religiosity as (my) Tugarin has a hatred on missionary people as he deeply respect the connection of the various people with their Ancestral Gods and is himself of a in secret living clan of Beast hunters which is tracing back their Ancestry of a slavic God whichs deeds as protectors and Guardians they are continue and that he saw many mystical parts oft he world ,really my Tugarin were already before his time as Bogatyr far traveled from South Finland to north Greece and as Bogatyr were he like Dobrynya or Ilya a Caravan Guard that saw central Asia so has he saw many local religions before they were destroyed and has for each one respect .

Then this may be a perhaps a delicate question but what would your servants think if they encounter this particular servant ?

As would curious about their reaction ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    One word sums it all, Faker.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 8th, 2022 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I guess I'm the weirdo that vanishes for ages and then just randomly pops up to discuss anything that spontaneously catches my interest (even once the conversation has moved past them) before vanishing into the lurk space again without warning.
    well that would mean you would be a Assassin servant as that reminds me on that . I guess you are beside that quite occupied right ?

- - - Updated - - -

One word sums it all, Faker.
    Nani ? Care to give some more words ?

Aside that what would they think of my Dragon Bogatyr ? As Noble Warrior ,a evil Knight ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Because the whole fallen angel thing is to them is a Christian concept more so of the renaissance era with works like the Divine Comedy and such. So, yeah in their eyes the concept of Lucifer to them is as fake as Tatiana to Germanic Folklore.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Class: Assassin
    True Name: Aisha bint Abu Bakr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Arabia

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    NP: A+

Summoning Line: Assalamualaikum, My Name is Aisha. I am the prophet’s favorite wife. Please to meet your acquaintances. What do you mean lost child? I will have you know that I am a fully grown woman, so take that back.

Lore/Background:
    The Prophets Most Beloved Wife. Aisha is one of Islam's greatest woman a caring, intelligent woman she assented with many matters of the Religion with the Prophet and State in the subsequences years after his death. Many People have claim her to the pinnacle Authority when it comes to understanding the Quran and the Hadith itself

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment (C Rank): Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

Personal Skills :
    Innocent Monster (B Rank): Unlike most servant with this skill not only does Aisha appearance wrap into that of a little girl but traces of skill can subconsciously transfer to any male that hangs around her for to long. Particularly her masters, in which their master image in the public can be wrap into a creep. This makes Aisha much more comfortable in her spirit form and rarely use her physical one. This skill is gain by the rumor's and debates about Aisha’s age when she was married to the Prophet. Which sparks a lot of controversies and it is often use to attack the image of the prophet.

Al-Siddiqah (A Rank): With this skill, Aisha posses a great memory that of a supercomputer. She can recall and cross check many facts on what she has learn. This allows her to caught contradictions in the words of others. This skill is gained form Aisha reputation as the one who affirms the truth and she often credited as the most reliable sources of the Hadiths.

The Prophets Beloved (B+ Rank): This skill is manifested itself as a proactive green aura that wraps around here. Granting a bit, a boost in her endurance and can radiate a clam and shooting presence that can gently calm down everyone in her immediate area. This Skill stems from the angels blessing as it was foretold that she would be the Prophet most beloved

Noble Phantasm:
    Divine Mirror of the Accused, Al-Ifk

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Chant: O God lend me your divine light, let it shield me from these heathens for their curses shall be reflected on to them.

This Noble Phantasm is special bounded field that manifested around her. Any magecraft short of a true magic will reflected back at the user. This noble phantasm absorbs the Od of the weapon or attack in question though it can be overloaded with enough of it. After she activate this Noble Phantasm, her parameters drop for a while making her sickly. But she will recover in a day or two. This Noble Phantasm is based on the Al Ifk incident where hypocrites curse and accused her of adultery. In the Prophet delivered a message from God that prove her innocent. So the accusers get's the punishment's for the adultery themselves. This Noble Phantasm is most effective against curse type magecraft

Misc Lines :
    Likes: What do I like, well it’s my beloved hubby. Muhammad

Dislike: Rumor's and hearsay especially the ones about my age. I am not a loli, I am a fully grown woman thank you very much

The Holy Grail: I rather not have it my presence, for all it worth a damn. From the records that read the thing always back fired. So no thank you

Event: I see there is a bit of festivities going on here. Well, do you mind if I take a look around.

Bond Lines :
    Bond Line 1: Oi, don’t you know it’s rude to barge in the lady’s room. Oh, you got me some food. Well, I haven’t eaten for a while. But never mind that can you get out now please

Bond Line 2 : Uhm, Uhm. Ahhh, Oww. Hey Master can you help pick up all of these books for me. Few that the last of them. Thanks, master oh you wondering what I am reading. I just pick up what seems interesting. I am a bit of a sucker for knowledge.

Bond Line 3: Oh master, I am just surfing the internet as you kids say it these days. Though what up with these weird number searches. Master, what are these. What do you mean I better off didn’t know? Okay, trust you on this (Glare)

Bond Line 4: Wake up Master, you seem to be tired a lot lately so I am going take care of you for a while. Now eat up, it’s you need to get yourself healthy. Are you worried about us servants; I see you running around these days. Trying to manage all of them, in a way that reminds of my hubby he was also like that. But take it easy once in a while. For our sakes you know.

Bond Line 5: You know master, when you first summon me. I feel worried about you, you seem like a kind and gentle person but I was worried that I might be dragging you down. This curse that the throne passes on to me. It felt to cruel, I thought I couldn’t make anymore friends. But now I see I still have great people that will accept me. Old friends and new ones as well

Creators Notes :
    This is probably my first female servant that I made. Anyway what are your thoughts about this servant and let me know if I should change anything. Also bonus question if you guys summon her what will you do with her.
    Last edited by Ismail2002; January 23rd, 2022 at 10:10 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also bonus question if you guys summon her what will you do with her.
    Ask her to make a noose for me so I can save the other Servants the trouble of killing me.

Side note: You listed the NP as EX in Parameters but A+ in the NP description.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

If Aisha was my servant, well, I'd tell her to go buy me Happy Meals. No one would judge her for doing it, and my master plan can begin...

Completely new to the forum, literally made an account just to post the servants I've made. Let's start off with a classic, a Knight of the Round. But not one of the traditional lot, oh no. A fearsome black knight, from the Land of the Moors. "Son" of Sir Agloval, it's...

Sir Morien

Class Saber
    Source Arthurian Legend
    Alias Black Knight of the Moors
    Gender Female
    Height 6'1"
    Weight 216 lbs
    Alignment Chaotic Good
    Attribute Earth

Str End Agi Man Lck
    B A B C C

Likes “Well, I love my family. That’s not something every servant can say. As for personal likes… I’m kind of an adrenaline junky. Love fighting. This is actually really hard to figure out... Oh! I also really like birds. Does that count?”
    Dislikes “Never did like lettuce or cabbage. Don’t really get a reason why, just don’t like them. If you need something more serious, it gets frustrating when people keep getting scared of me. Not my fault the armor’s so intimidating…”
    Arnament A Bastard Sword and Black Shield.
    Catalyst A piece of the Round Table.

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: B

This skill grants protection against magical effects. It differs from the Resistance effect, completely canceling spells instead of simply rejecting magical energy. At rank B, it cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

A knight from the legendary time of King Arthur, Sir Morien shares a level of magic resistance similar to Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, and their uncle Sir Percival. While they never fought magic themselves, their status as a Black Knight provides an extra level of mystery to match their more famous brethren.

Riding: B

Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time one was alive, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

When Sir Morien and Sir Lancelot first met, a battle began between the two. It started with a joust, in which both struck the other yet neither won. Then they drew swords and battled against one another on horseback. As such, they have a riding skill equal to Lancelot and other such knights of the time.

Personal Skills

Intimidation: B

Acting as the opposite of a charisma skill, Sir Morien’s appearance creates unease and terror in his opponents. A reduction in a target's morale, and a bonus to attempts to intimidate a target. As this is not a magical effect but rather one created by pure natural presence, it is not subject to magical resistance. Rather it is countered by mental resistance skills such as Valor, Self-Suggestion, or even the use of an opposing Charisma Skill of equal or greater work.

Sir Morien had multiple instances during their adventures in search of their father where people were terrified of them. Throughout their travels, knights would jump to conclusions upon the sight of them. Lancelot assumed they were a devil on first meeting them, ferrymen set sail to avoid them, and they routed an entire band of brigands that had captured Sir Gawain. This coincides well with the trope of the Black Knight, an intimidating figure to stand against the hero of a story.

Guardian Knight: B

A rare skill, based on anecdotes of defending others, requiring another person present to defend. When the requirement is meant, it provides a temporary attribute bonus to the servant. This results in the user becoming a great defensive boon to allies.

Another connection between Sir Morien and the concept of the Black Knight, defense. Frequently Black Knights are depicted as guarding something, whether that be a bridge, a magical artifact, or a kidnapped noblewoman. By comparison, Sir Morien's acts of defense are far nobler. During their quest with Gawain and Lancelot to find Sir Percival and Agloval, they wound up being put into a position of defending a wounded Gawain from a band of brigands. Despite being vastly outnumbered, not a bandit so much as touched Gawain, eventually routing them.

Eternal Adversary: B

This skill functions as a sort of reverse Instinct. It allows the user to naturally identify enemy martial ability. Then, it gives the user knowledge on the best way to counter said ability. A defensive skill that requires either a higher basis of martial ability to overcome it or enough power to simply brute force through it.

This skill represents a summation of the skill of all Black Knights who wore the armor. Serving as an adversary and nemesis in many a tale, their duels have come together to provide an incredible basis in learning and countering an enemy opponent’s martial style. Sir Morien, for their part, dueled countless knights on her quest to find their father. Enough that when they encountered Sir Lancelot, the two dueled to a standstill until Gawain stepped in to get them both to stop.

Noble Phantasm

Midnight Harness: A Dark Figure Approaches
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)/Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-10
    Targets: 1

“Throughout many tales, they are spoken.
    Clad in deepest black with wicked intent.
    Ho, a dark figure approaches! Midnight Harness!”

A nameless suit of armor that has passed through many hands throughout history, its origins can be found with Sir Brunor the King, the Good Knight Without Fear. A knight and king in the service of King Uther, he went on a quest to save a fellow knight and friend, Sir Ludinas, from a cruel giant. Nabon the Black, Lord of the Val of Servage. He slew the giant lord’s son Nathan in a duel but wound up imprisoned in his dungeon for several years. He goes mad in the dungeon but eventually, he and Sir Ludinas are freed when Tristan slew the giant. In his maddened state, he takes something from the giant’s castle. A suit of black demonic armor, reflective and magical. It is through this armor, he gains the title the Black. Two years later, an old Brunor is slain by two villainous knights while unarmed. They steal the armor, and it vanishes, reappearing frequently on different knights. Eventually, it finds its way to the hands of Morien.

The armor itself originally only had magical reinforcements to increase its durability, a “memory” of its previous owners and their experiences, and enchantment to allow anyone of any size to wear and effectively use it. The legend of the “Black Knight'' has become intrinsically tied to the armor, and added extra benefits to it beyond that. Always partially active as armor, stating its true name unleashes its power. The wearer becomes a true personification of the “Wicked Black Knight'' that has cemented itself in European legend. Their alignment changes to Chaotic Evil for the duration, and begins a charge directly towards their target. They take only a quarter of the damage of attacks from everyone but their target, as they have entered a “duel” with the target. Mana infuses their weapon, increasing their attack potency for the duration of the Noble Phantasm. Their luck parameter, however, drops to E for the entire duration of the Noble Phantasm, reflecting the fact that most Black Knights were villains destined to be beaten by heroes. The effect continues until either their master runs out of mana, the wearer retreat, or someone dies.

As this NP forcibly changes her alignment and massively degrades her luck, the good-natured Sir Morien dislikes using it.

Personality and Relationships

Personality

“I proved my worth many times over. How many times do I gotta be a hero before people quit being so scared of me?”

Sir Morien is at heart a good-natured person. They try to live up to knighthood as much as possible. Rather than being summoned as their older king self, they were summoned in the middle of their quest. Which brings with it a bit of youth. Lots of energy, an overeagerness, and a need to prove themself when compared to her more well-known counterparts. They have a deep and genuine love for their family, as well as a deep respect for most of the other Knights of the Round Table. They tend to view the world from a very black and white perspective. Evil is evil, good is good. Later on, in life, they developed a more nuanced perspective, but as they were summoned in the midst of their quest, they've yet to acquire it. This youthfulness comes with cockiness as well as a temper. Take her seriously, or else.

Relationships

Artoria: "The King? What do I think about them? I mean... They're a good king, the greatest king even. Just... I don't have a lot to say about them as a person you know? Not a part of that inner circle that really interacted with them. All I got to go off of is the interactions I've seen during feasts and war meetings. They... don't really seem human to me. Like, seriously, do you know how many times I've seen them smile? Once, only a single time. Plus there's the whole thing with Mordred and the Fall... Regret not being there."

Lancelot: "Wish I could beat him in a duel. Seriously, even though I can last a while, he always beats me. That's not counting if he uses Arondight, that thing would probably cut right through my armor like butter... Wish I had gotten some holy sword, I'm sure if I had one I could actually beat him. His betrayal? Gotta be honest, rather not think about that. Not much I could have done for it..."

Lancelot Berserker: "... A true black knight. A villainous beast. The reason I prefer to not use my noble phantasm if possible. Even still, if I had to face him... It'd be the only way I'd even stand a chance, wouldn't it? It would be a shame if it came to that. Neither of us at our best, both just mindless monsters..."

Gawain: "The big lug? Nice guy, loyal, brave, can't cook at all but that isn't a big deal. Like to Arm Wrestle him, even if I almost always lose. Also has an amazing holy sword. What's with all these super swords? Maybe I should go on a quest to go find the Lady of the Lake, get myself one..."

Mordred: "Me and him, we were always on the same sort of wavelength. Well, he was more brutal than me, but the point is we both fought hard. Enjoyed fighting, didn't put up false fronts, and just enjoyed life. It's what makes me wonder what exactly happened between him and the king to cause such a schism... Actually, I can probably guess."

Bedivere: "... If I tell you the truth, you gotta promise to me that you will NEVER tell anyone what I say. Ever. Do you understand me? Good. I may, or may not, have had a crush on him. Yeah, laugh it up. Why? Beyond the fact that he's gorgeous? Well... He just always seemed content. Like, the guy wasn't the greatest knight, but he never seemed to let that bother him. He was happy with his position in court. Tiny bit jealous actually."

Percival: "Uncle? Well, I wanted to make him proud. Frankly, I care more about his opinion than basically anyone else's. Arthur disappointed in me? Eh, kinda stings, but I don't really know them. It'd only hurt because I know how much he values their opinion, and he'd be disappointed in me."

Lore

The story of Sir Morien starts with Sir Agloval, brother to Sir Percival. On a quest to find Sir Lancelot and bring him back to King Arthur’s court, the knight went to the land of the Moors. There he met a Moorish princess, and through his actions and fair countenance wooed her. The two fell in love for a time and went abed with each other. Sir Agloval had to continue his quest but promised the woman he would return to marry her. He didn't.

Soon after he left, the woman gave birth. A healthy baby girl she named Morien and was raised as a boy. For the Moorish kingdom needed an heir, and she hoped by having a boy she would stop what was to come. The two stayed in the kingdom as royalty, but the dishonor was too great. They were both disinherited, and this brought sorrow to Morien's mother. As the girl grew older, she decided she would find her father, and force him to marry. Thus cleansing them of dishonor.

She grew quickly, growing much faster than most children should. It was in her twelfth year that the armor came into her life. A knight from the north came to the Kingdom of the Moors. He had heard of a dishonored princess and hoped to marry her to boost his prestige. She refused, still holding out hope that one day Sir Agloval would return as he promised. The knight, clad in armor deepest black, tried to kidnap the princess. The armor while powerful, did not make up for his lack of skill, and he was slain. The armor was given to the princess, as a gift and reminder to other scoundrels.

Morien grew curious of the strange armor and learned of its properties. Donning the armor, they realized this was exactly what they needed. Being able to hide her appearance and boost her abilities, Morien went to her mother and asked for permission to seek her father. Her mother permitted if in a year she could best the greatest warriors the King of the Moors had.

The girl practiced and fought, and within a year, she had bested them all.

Dubbed Sir Morien, she was granted a steed capable of handling the armor’s significant weight and a sword crafted by the greatest blacksmith of the kingdom. Then she set out, traveling the lands in search of any hint of her father. Any knight she encountered along the way she demanded answers from. If they gave none, they dueled. She would have answers, or she would have blood.

At the age of fourteen, she was in the lands of England when she encountered Sir Lancelot and Sir Gawain. As before, she demanded an answer, and Lancelot refused to be commanded. Believing the Devil had come to harass them, he sought battle. The two charged each other on horseback and broke their spears on each other. They drew swords, and battled so fiercely the sparks from their blades could have lit the night. Sir Gawain had to step in, not wanting to see either of the remarkably skilled knights dead.

Asking Morien to explain themselves, they listened as she went into detail about her quest to find her father. The story moved Lancelot and Gawain to tears. They explained they were also on a quest to find Sir Agloval and Sir Percival, for the King missed them both greatly. They told her who they were, and she fell on her knees asking forgiveness for what she has done. For these were two pinnacles of knighthood that she had assaulted.

Agreeing to cease all discourtesy from then on, Sir Merion joined the two knights on their quest. Adventures were had, with Sir Merion saving Sir Gawain from an army of brigands single-handedly. The three knights had to save the kingdom from the King of Ireland while Arthur was kidnapped, leading a much smaller army to victory and capturing the king. Eventually, she got her wish and retrieved Sir Agloval from a hermitage.

He returned with her to the Kingdom of the Moors and married the princess. There was much rejoicing as the princess and Sir Merion were given back their inheritance. Sir Morien pledged herself and the kingdom to Arthur, as she later became a king herself. Eventually, not using the armor any longer, it vanished yet again. So it would wind up in the hands of another, and the legend of the Black Knight would continue.
    Last edited by DoubleD20; January 8th, 2022 at 08:02 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aisha: Pretty cool sheet. I have to admire your way of crafting original Skills and NPs from seemingly minor anecdotes. I will say that Innocent Monster- EX seems too high for just warping her appearance into a young girl, even if it affects her Master's reputation too. Just C or B rank seems fine while I'd assume EX-rank is for those whose appearance and personality have been completely drowned out by their false impression. Like that's the rank I used for my Robert Hubert Servant who was completely consumed by the rumors of who started the Great Fire of London, to the point where little of his original human nature remained.

Blog Entries
    Aisha : okay at first aboutt he qustin would be if she has any combat capability if not i would at first be rather unhinged in that i summoned a sorry a child . then well okay the Grailwar would be mor difficult . However there would be some Questions i would like to ask her .

Morien: At first a heartly welcome in our modest Crew we have not the most luxeriest delicasies or amenities but its comfortable and pleasent her !

a Well made first servant profile though i wonder we is Morien refered as they and not she ? is she like Arthoria or Mordred more seeing themselves as Knight and then Woman ?

good abbilities though one Question out of understanding so if one uses the Armor noblephantasm are they turning evil for the duration ?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Sir Morien: Welcome to the forum, and that's a cool first sheet! Neat NPs and original skills, and I like her personality. But I think you messed up something with the formatting, there are a few random "​Â".

a Well made first servant profile though i wonder we is Morien refered as they and not she ? is she like Arthoria or Mordred more seeing themselves as Knight and then Woman ?

good abbilities though one Question out of understanding so if one uses the Armor noblephantasm are they turning evil for the duration ?
    Mhm, as stated in the lore, they were raised as a man. Lived as a man, is able to recognize they're biologically female, so they just go with they.

Neat NPs and original skills, and I like her personality.But I think you messed up something with the formatting, there are a few random "​Â".
    Yeah, I went through and deleted a lot more. Not entirely sure what caused them though, probably copying and pasting it from google docs. Glad you like the character though, I ought to use them again sometime.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Sir Morien : I enjoyed this sheet, I can she the character clearly in my head from the sheet. Seems like a good stand up servant to summon in a grail war. I feel like I could get along well with her.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Aisha : okay at first about he questing would be if she has any combat capability if not I would at first be rather unhinged in that I summoned a sorry a child . then well okay the Grail war would be more difficult . However there would be some Questions I would like to ask her.
    She does fight in a war once, but it doesn't go so well. She was stubborn as a freaking donkey in that war even though she rode on a camel. Like until the darn thing was killed she would not except a peace negotiation even though her two greatest generals have already been killed. Oh yeah, did I mention it was a civil war. So most of them didn't even want to hurt her. So yes but actually no

Blog Entries
    She does fight in a war once, but it doesn't go so well. She was stubborn as a freaking donkey in that war even though she rode on a camel. Like until the darn thing was killed she would not except a peace negotiation even though her two greatest generals have already been killed. Oh yeah, did I mention it was a civil war. So most of them didn't even want to hurt her. So yes but actually no
    So she is to stubborn for her own wellbeing ? Well then would she be my servant i would have to find a way to exploit weaknesses of the other Masters and servants .

- - - Updated - - -

One Question wat would you and your current made servants think of my Augustus Oktavian ? could you get with him along if he would be your servant ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I think my servants would treat with some respect but thinking his grandeur is a bit to much on the nose especially Umar and Jafar. Who spend most of their life trying to be one with his people especially the poorest of them. There is also Aisha who would a be kind of pissed of being treated like child. As for me If I summon him, I will a take a more advisory road especial if the HGW is in a place that familiar with. Like I becomes his consul, just throwing ideas at him and see if one will stick and then plan things out more from there

US Friend Code

Archer
    Noble Slayer of Nine Suns, Hou Yi
    Click here for a sketch!

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Region: China
    Height: 189cm
    Weight: 72kg
    Dislikes: Disobedience, thieves, traitors

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
    Independent Action: A
    A trait of the Archer class. Due to his high level of magical energy and considerable willpower, Archer can act without a Master for up to a week provided he does not utilize his Noble Phantasms.

Magic Resistance: C
    Possesses some degree of resilience to being affected by magecraft. While his rank in this skill is not of particular note, Archer is virtually untouchable to most modern magi due to highly-attuned senses and considerable agility.

Divinity: B
    Archer began his legend as a divine spirit. However, his nature became fundamentally human when became a hunter of beasts on behalf of humanity, and his level of divinity became reduced.

Personal Skills:
    God of Travelling on the Wind: A
    An inherent capacity to utilize the wind as a method of transport. It is more akin to magecraft then a technique, however. Archer can move on the wind as if it is a solid object, thus achieving a form of flight merely by walking. In addition, his agility is ranked up as long as he walks upon the wind. With his inhuman aim, he can use the wind as a platform from which to unleash arrows down upon his opponents. However, his Noble Phantasms require both feet to be planted firmly upon the ground, and thus he cannot use them while walking on the wind.

Giant Beast Hunt:
    A
    Many great beasts plagued the people of China in ancient times. But Archer stood against them, and with his unerring skill using a bow he slew every single last one of them for the sake of the people's wellbeing. His hunting and slaughtering of these beasts is represented by this skill, granting a unique aptitude for dispatching beastly foes. His arrows strike all the more deadly against such creatures.

Affections of the Moon: B
    In order to protect the pill of immortality from a traitorous apprentice, Archer's wife Chang'e swallowed it. This caused her ascension, and her arrival at the moon itself. But the love between them was not lost. That love has been crystallized as a skill that confers Chang'e's blessing to her husband, granting him beneficial status and mending his injuries more swiftly.

Clairvoyance: C+
    Archer's sharp eyes can surpass even material things to track his targets. The eyesight of a peerless hunter who was capable of striking his targets no matter how distant. It can also be called a sort of supreme awareness of his targets that borders on the ability to peer into the future. Each time Archer prepares to loose an arrow, time itself seems to slow and allow him to perfectly adjust his aim.

Noble Phantasms:
    Resplendent Weapon of the Beast Hunter
    Tiger-Bone Bow
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 0-50
    Maximum Number of Targets: 200 People
    A bow suitable only for Archer, that can only be drawn by his hand. It was crafted from jade and the bones of a great phantasmal tiger, surpassing all bows made before and after it in China and standing as the finest bow in the land. While it serves as Archer's primary weapon, it can also function as an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. When aimed skywards and invoked by name, it unleashes a wave of arrows that fill the sky and rain down upon Archer's enemies. These arrows explode on contact, erupting in flames and allowing Archer to decimate hundreds of targets in a single shot. In spite of the potency of the attack, it is possible for targets with a high degree of self-recovery to evade the rain of arrows. Unless they are beasts, who will find the murderous storm impossible to escape.

The Hero Who Shot Down Nine Suns
    Sun-Killer
    Type: Anti-Sun
    Range: 0-1000
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1000 People
    A crystallization of the legend of Archer's most famous feat, the slaying of nine suns for the sake of humanity. Only the tenth Sun was spared, at the request of the Emperor. This Noble Phantasm recalls the death throes of the suns. For the death of a sun is a destructive and terrible event, and this Noble Phantasm is no exception. Upon invoking its true name and letting an arrow loose, a miniature supernova is generated upon impact. It expands and incinerates everything within range almost instantaneously, before vanishing just as swiftly to leave nothing in the wake of its destruction aside from scorched, smoldering earth. While the arrow's area of effect can be evaded, survival from within the supernova is impossible.

Lore: A legendary divine hero and hunter who was tasked with controlling the ten suns that were scorching the earth. At first he attempted to reason with them, but the continually rejected his overtures and thus he felt he had no choice. Nine arrows, he felled nine of the suns, until only a single one remained. He was only stopped from slaying the final sun by the words of King Yao, the man who had told him to stop the suns in the first place. After all, slaying all ten suns would have left China without sunlight. Still, even after slaying the suns, Hou Yi chose to remain among China's people.

As a result, he was tasked with slaying and imprisoning many monstrous phantasmal beasts that were plaguing the land. Without hesitation or a scrap of doubt in his heart, Hou Yi used his bow to fell monster after monster. The people of China came to rely upon him, to see him as a great hero. While he was not without his pride in his abilities and deeds, he considered himself to be performing his duty. Praise was not unwelcome, but it was also not needed. He enjoyed his hunts, and felt proud of his successes. But worship was never required by him.

The one thing Hou Yi loved more than anything else in the world was his wife, Chang'e. But because of his hunts, he was frequently away from home. Even after being gifted an immortality pill, he was unable to remain home an ensure its safety. Thus, that duty fell to Chang'e.

It is while he was away subjugating a beast that one of his apprentices, Peng Meng, broke into his home and attempted to steal the pill for himself. Fearing what would happen if such a thief would acquire everlasting life, Chang'e took the pill herself. Immediately she ascended back to the heavens, forfeiting her life as a human and returning to the sky. It is said she reached the moon, though whether this is simply legend or the truth is uncertain.

Upon discovering what had happened, Hou Yi was devastated. Crushed, he could only leave offerings to his wife, who could never again reach him.

A serious and stern man. He treats loyalty as sacred, and will always follow any orders given by his Master. However, he is also pragmatic to the extent that any orders he receives will be interpreted as he sees fit. If Hou Yi does not feel his Master has truly grasped a situation, he will instead do what he believes best serves his Master. Additionally, there is one situation in which he will reject his Master's words. If told to harm innocent people, he will first warn his Master. If ordered to do so again, he will immediately draw an arrow and release it, slaying his Master where they stand.

While he does not require praise, he is also incredibly prideful in regards to his capacity as an Archer. He has not the single doubt in his ability to strike down his opponents. His unwavering confidence and steely determination is unshakable. This is not to say he lacks respect for the legends of those around him. Rather, shakable confidence simply means he believes he can match the legend of any enemy he could come across. Deep down, it is out of a sense of honor. If he did not acknowledge his own abilities as extraordinary, it would disrespect every opponent he ever defeated, and ever monster he ever slew.

But in spite of this confidence and bride, Hou Yi's heart feels empty. A feeling of melancholy follows him wherever he goes. For Hou Yi remains deeply affected by the loss of his wife. Never again able to meet her, he can only long for her from a distance.
    Notes: Yeah yeah, I know Hou Yi is a really popular choice for Archer. But I couldn't help but want to make my own take on him, since he seemed really suited for a high-power Archer. I don't know how he stacks up to other people's takes on Hou Yi, but I hope he's decent at least.
    Last edited by VitaVitaAR; January 9th, 2022 at 01:37 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Wow, What A great sheet, I can see this guy getting along with Saad. As both of them as the same kind of mentality as a servants. I like how you write his lore it's brief but comprehensive. I get the feeling I would be lucky if I summon this guy as my servant

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    These noobs pumping out sheets more than me, I'd feel ashamed if I weren't so damn lazy
    Current FGO setup