Page 197 of 367 FirstFirst ... 97147187192195196197198199202207247297 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Welp, that's a difficult prompt.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Hmm. I thought for a second I had someone perfect for this, but apparently I don't understand what the word legacy means, exactly... This may require some meditation.

Blog Entries
    Well, maybe someone will try and submit a Caster Shirou Servant sheet.

Ha! That'll be the day.

Blog Entries
    I have the urge to do Seth since he was literally born to be a replacement for Cain and Able, but he kinda outgrew them in importance despite the fact that I probably remember more about those two than him. Big sad. I'll try to have my voting in on time. I thought I had one more day last contest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Well, maybe someone will try and submit a Caster Shirou Servant sheet.

Ha! That'll be the day.
    ...Shoot. Is it time for that? I haven't touched that little project in months. I forgot it existed.
    Nah. Doesn't fit the prompt.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Ah. Got the man who can go play off as a legacy character, but I loathe the character design of the progenitor he's named after in FGO, soooooo... no dice, Charlie.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah. Got the man who can go play off as a legacy character, but I loathe the character design of the progenitor he's named after in FGO, soooooo... no dice, Charlie.
    Since you say "character design" I guess this is someone whose already portrayed in canon? Don't get why that's such a big deal though since it's not like a legacy would have to look/dress the same as the original.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Since you say "character design" I guess this is someone whose already portrayed in canon? Don't get why that's such a big deal though since it's not like a legacy would have to look/dress the same as the original.
    The progenitor in question is Napoleon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    I have the urge to do Seth since he was literally born to be a replacement for Cain and Able, but he kinda outgrew them in importance despite the fact that I probably remember more about those two than him. Big sad.
    Ah yes, having a "successor" who doesn't overshadow the "original" does seem to be an added layer of challenge in this prompt. I have a few names myself, but most of them went on to become legendary figures in their own rights.

Blog Entries
    The prompt doesn't restrict the participants from making up Servants who in life had successful careers that nonetheless were overshadowed by the sheer awesomeness of whoever they took after.

That said, would the prompt exclude people who are, say, of the same generation as the guy that put shade all over them? Like, say, the Prophet to his brother Tecumseh?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The progenitor in question is Napoleon.
    Still don't get how Napoleon's design would necessarily influence his "successor's". Napoleon's GO appearance is even stated to be different than how he looked in life so there's no reason you'd have to maintain that in the sheet.

Good prompt, already have something in the works.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Still don't get how Napoleon's design would necessarily influence his "successor's". Napoleon's GO appearance is even stated to be different than how he looked in life so there's no reason you'd have to maintain that in the sheet.
    I'm a petty man, and that design is atrocious. Those Skills are atrocious. That Noble Phantasm is atrocious. Damn that buff body. And -- yeesh, I hate that design. Just. Ugh.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Objectively bad take, but whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Be honest with us, Tabris: Are you just jealous of Archer Napoleon's daddy energy? It's okay. We're all friends here.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Be honest with us, Tabris: Are you just jealous of Archer Napoleon's daddy energy? It's okay. We're all friends here.
    Let's say I have my standards, yes.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "... So I've been called... very well... guess I'll wave the flag of king once more..."

Sources: M Willis, Artstation.com. Chibiterasuchan, Zerochan.net. Fairy-of-Matter, Deviantart.com. Flame2frost, Zerochant.net. 緹伊TIYI, Twitter.com. Nikonu, Typemoon.Fandom.Com. Omnikaiser, Narutofanon.Fandom.Com. MoroseLark, Fireemblem.Fandom.Com.
    Class: Watcher
    True Name: Fisher King Pelles
    Origin: Authurian Mythology
    Alignment: Lawful-Good
    Likes: Fishing, Seeking the inheritor of the grail, and Tending to his court
    Dislikes: Spears, Barren Kingdoms, and Empty Rivers.
    Talents: Fishing, Cold Reading, and Determining the worthy inheritor of the grail.
    Natural Enemy: Sir Balin
    Natural Ally: Percival, Galahad, Bors.
    Other Classes: Saber, Rider, Ruler, and Gatekeeper.
    Catalyst: A boat from Corbenic, A remnant of the Bleeding Lance, the remaining hilt of the White Sword, or a grail.
    Armaments: Bleeding Lance (C-rank), the White Sword (A-rankD-rank), and the Grail (A-rank)

"What a handy tool... eh? Is it correct? Yeah... if we meet Percival, Galahad, or Bors then we're set. They'll gladly help their old pal fisher king pelles... erk... but if we meet Balin... I'd rather not think about it..."

Parameters

Str: D End: D Agi: C
    Mna: D Lck: D NP: B

"Why how generous of them... i'm not actually that strong am I...? Huh... so I am... well this body is sort of young..."

Lore

Our tale begins before the isles of britain. When man was divided and kingdoms were few. Once there was a great prophet who performed a miracle before the people; Dying before their eyes and walking from his grave days later. Yet it is not this man that is not the focus of our tale... merely the progenitor.

For one captured his blood within a grail as it fell down the Bleeding Lance. Joseph of Arimathea used this grail and the power it held to build a community dedicated to the worship of this prophet. Eventually they traveled to the land of the misty isles and there a king named Bran welcomed them.

Fishing a great fish, a feast was had to welcome their visitor. A single request was made; the guarding of the grail. Joseph feared what might happen if the enemies of the prophet acquired its power. Agreeing, Bran founded a lineage of grail-keepers that performed their duty to the last.

Yet it was not meant to be. Bran was slain in a selfish war later and laid dead on the battlefield. While his head protected the isles many felt lost. Yet a prophecy was given by Joseph. That one day one would rise that would relieve them of their duty and their lord would bring prosperity to the realm.

So the grail-keepers did their duty faithfully. Each king following the stritct tenets set by Bran. One king however thought differently. Named Pelles he took a wife and sired a child. This would threaten the end of the grail-keepers as later he would be struck by the Bleeding Lance by Sir Balin, which would inflict divine punishment on him for his sin.

This came in the form of losing most control of his lower body. He could walk but could not run. He could travel but not by horse. He was effectively crippled from ever fighting or siring more children. The only saving grace was that he did sire a child... but the wife took them and ran, fearing they would face punishment as well, leaving the kingdom with no heir and no hope.

Except he received a guest one day who in exchange for his kindness provided a prophecy; that his plight would one day be answered. One day their duty would be relieved by one asking a question that would denote the true owner of the grail and on that day their injuries would be fully healed.

Emboldened the fisher king took up the rule once more and guarded his castle thrice over. A great moat almost like a lake to surround his castle, great walls that could stop a dragon's fire, and an army of loyal men to fight any threat that breached the first two. Satisfied, he continued his days waiting.

As he waited a favorite pastime of his became apparent. Fishing. Fish became a common diet of those in his keep as he would always bring great hauls. It is unknown how the moat was so bountiful, merely that it was. Never was the mystery solve but the Epiteth 'Fisher King' was applied. So popular it became that it altered him forever.

Then he came. A man named Percival. A knight named Lancelot accompanied the brave knight. Hoping these gallant figures were the knights he regaled them with his tale over dinner. When Percival asked for the grail he agreed to let them gaze upon it. However, as the question wasn't asked he was refused to be given it.

Yet the Fisher King, in his kindness, did not wish them to leave empty-handed. He asked what each wished for. Percival wished for weapons while Lancelot wished for more fish. For lancelot he gave a boat and permission to fish at his leisure. To Percival he granted him his only treasure the White Sword. In exchange he was given the Bleeding Lance.

Disappointed the kingdom continued waiting. Unbeknownst to him a plot had been made to make Lancelot sleep with a girl to make a child who would fulfill the prophecy. While incensed he allowed the girl to stay, believing her and her child a victim. Galahad grew within the halls as a welcomed child of the court.

Yet the day would come he'd leave to seek the knights and try to make them fulfill the legend, believing them more worthy... yet the Fisher King was shocked when years later Galahad returned bolder and braver than any knight he'd seen. His awe turned to pride and then joy when Galahad asked a single question that proved him worthy of the grail. He handed it over without hesitation and walked with strength for the first time in decades.

After that he simply became a kingdom of the isles and watched over his kingdom in his final days, his court fighting ever so briefly for supremacy after this passing. Yet his legacy as the man of the grail lived on even to the modern day.

"... Ah. What simple days.... I don't mind regaining my strength but ya don't know what ya had till its gone... I guess my regret is that I didn't savor the simplicity of life more before then... not that it could go forever... after all, it's nice to run and walk"

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: A

Unbeknownst to him the Fisher King is actually quite resilient to magic. His exposure to the grail over a prolonged period of time and various other instances, as well as the time period grant him a high degree of Magic Resistance beyond the normal measure.

At this rank he is protected from practically all modern magus. Even greater rituals or high thaumaturgy has a difficult time affecting him unless brought on by a proper caster servant. Even lower quality casters have a hard time fighting him.

"Magic...? Well I was surrounded by the stuff I guess... but never really fought it meself. Didn't need to, see?"

Territory Creation: A+

A skill that allows for the creation, maintenance, and sustaining of a territory. Usually magus workshops, in his case he can recreate the legendary castle that defended the grail. He must work meticulously to create the bounded fields that recreate each layer of defense but he can, at least conceptually, do so.

Normally he would have Territory Infringement but it has been supplanted by this skill due to his denoted lack of invasive actions. Rather he is noted as being the defender of a castle that guarded a sacred relic. As such he can recreate it rather than invade.

"My castle, recreated... now we use it as our base. That way, master, you may rest as your ordeals continue... after all, I am not much of a servant if my battle pace is merely that of a walk."

Personal Skills

The Cup of Heaven: A

The legendary cup of heaven. One of three legendary artifacts he holds in his possession. It is unknown if it is the real grail manifested but he holds it as if such and guards it carefully. Not out of jealousy or greed but of a solemn duty entrusted to him; to hand the grail over only to the worthy one who asks the question of ascension.

While in his possession he has the qualities Natural Body and Perfect Form at the same rank. In the formers case it only applies to new injuries. The one he is summoned with remains until his noble phantasm is activated. The latter maintains the injury and prevents it from progressing and also ensures he cannot grow older or fatter for intake of food and magical energy.

Further he can utilize it as an A-rank armament though it operates very oddly. Rather than inflict damage, the cup instead heals any it touches. Anything short of a killing blow and even then so long as only an hour has passed can and is healed. Even a lost soul returns in minutes. Only souls that have reached Annwn cannot be returned to life.

"Aye that cup did me a lot of good... at first I thought it worthless... but now I see. It was my greatest treasure after all"

Curse of the Sinner: B

A punishment inflicted by the Bleeding Lance, one that debilitates him even now. It is a curse that the lance inflicts onto all, though each manifest it differently. In his case, for his crime of adultery and siring a child out of lawful wedlock, his lower body is heavily debilitated. He cannot run, he cannot ride horses, nor can he even kick.

Yet in punishment there is a boon. Later gifted it he can now wield it as part of his armaments. It functions as a B-rank armament that inflicts this curse sans the ability to utilize the spear as an armament. Further due to its divine nature protecting against it is very tricky if not impossible. Yet it can be protected against as it is a curse.

"Ah.... the spear that gave me so much grief... what a gesture that knight made, offering the lance as recompense for failure... it will serve me well, now"

the White Swordthe Broken Sword: AD

The sword he used most of his life, even after his injury. It never broke in his time but only due to not being used in his most needed moment, his penetration by the Bleeding Lance. It carries a prophecy that when one needs it most it shall shatter. Few know if it is true or not.

Yet until then it is a powerful sword. In addition to its A-rank nature, it has the ability to sharpen itself in the face of a stronger sword. It will grant itself either multiple plus modifiers, make itself the peak of A-rank swords, or simply become an EX-ranked armament for a short time.

During this time the Fisher King burns prana sustaining the power and can only do so for 5 minutes.
    The truth revealed that the sword will in fact break at the most needed moment. Dulled down to D-rank, its ability to improve itself is mostly gone. The legend being proven true makes the day a sad day.

The hilt still claims the power to rise a rank in the face of a stronger foe. While C-rank does not ensure strength it grants a better chance at fighting than with no weapon... yet it is still dangerous. The swords reach is also crippled in this state... truly, a sword matching its wielder.

"Ah yes, that blade... my gift to Percival. He did disappoint me but even so... I had to help. It is merely my nature..."

Personality

An old man. That best describes his personality. Reflective, calm, collected even in the midst of war, insightful, and always wanting fish, bread, and to give advice as well as partake in their favorite pastime, fishing. While this collection of traits best describes the Fisher King, it does not really tell how he acts.

the Fisher King, despite being old, is by no means simply idle. He actively seeks the grail not for himself but for his master. He has a wish the grail could theoretically grant but he believes in the prophecy he was given and instead hopes the summoning means his wish will be granted. That wish being to observe the world Galahad made with the grail.

While he exhibits the traits of a Ruler he disagrees with this. He notes that unlike a Ruler he has picked one clear favorite of potential candidates that he has decided will win the grail, counter to the ideals of a Ruler class servant. As a Watcher he instead views his role as a guide to ensure the master gains the grail. This is done through his noble phantasm that he uses liberally.

Despite his predicament and vulnerability he does not view it as a bad thing. Rather he always states he'd have it no other way; that not being punished would only have led to worse strife. That losing his legs, wife, and kid was necessary for his kingdom to become prosperous once more. That had he not been punished the savior Galahad would not have graced the world.

This denotes a peculiarity that arises in any war he is in. No servant of any alignment other than the most extreme of evil alignments will bother fighting him. Even if they notice him he is generally looked down upon by other servants. The few with memories between summonings however do not do this, electing to eliminate him quickly.

This is because of his nature as a servant. The bonds he forged over his lifetime carry over as a servant and so many authurian servants find it difficult to raise their sword against him due to his aiding of their comrades. Even when Percival disappointed him he still gave gifts in the hopes they return safely. Of course these acts would not go unnoticed in the kingdom.

Of course friendship does not end hostilities but rather allows for dialogue that otherwise would not be possible. Usually he will seek to eliminate other foes and leave them so they may engage in an honorable duel for the grail. Only when he is dead set on delivering the grail to his master due to them impressing him will he deny this part of his nature.

Interactions

Bran the Blessed
    "The legendary king...? What an honor... I hope not to fight him. He's a dangerous foe... the true wielder of the White Sword."

"Nero Claudius"
    "Ah... to be graced by a real roman emperor... your peoples and mine may be enemies, but to me all peoples are guests until they prove otherwise."

Umar Al Aziz
    "An unrecognized king? Sad... even I was recognized even if my land was barren through my own failures... still. I am glad that the throne at least recognized you, young hero"

Charlot
    "The youth of a ruler... interesting. Perhaps some day he can grow into a fine one..."

Jesus ChristJerusalem Syndrome
    "The savior himself...? No... this is... something else. Not quite a fake but not quite real... what are you?... Ah. So that's what's going on... sadly, my cup cannot heal you... I am sorry. Perhaps a simple friend can suffice?"

Azi Dahhak
    "Such a hateful beast... I wish my cup could soothe you but it can't... and I doubt you'll accept friendship... so all we have left is combat."

Wakanuke
    "... Hmmm... what an unusual existence... sadly if you seek battle I doubt I'll be much... my partner on the other hand... master, please. Take this sword. I'll provide support."

the Sand ManMorpheus-Triumvirate
    "A fairy? I never had the pleasure to meet one... good day, sir.... Such a selfish individual... but no, I refuse to grant you my cup. It is only for the worthy... I learned that the hard way.

Perdix
    "... Come. Sit with me. Here's some tea made in the style of my homeland. It'll be good, trust me.
    "

Mr. Glass
    "My... what beauties you create with such simple materials... I'm curious about the extent of your talent... excuse me, would you take a look at this sword? Could your glass restore it?"

Priapus

"... What an unusual fellow... still someone should give him a coat... it's rather cold out this time of year.

Maria Anna Mozart
    "Wonderful... that tune is sublime... it reminds me of my old life... not the life before the injury but after salvation... yes... thank you for the piece. For a moment I was in respite once more"

Daedalides Theos
    "Even though our methods differ we are teachers in the end aren't we...? I would like to compare notes anyway. After all, looking outward is an important component in growing"

Serru
    "The first snake...? My what a venerable title... I'd offer my finest vintage but we're so far from my castle. Instead, my meager company will need to do, if you don't mind"

Harry Houdini
    ".... Houdini. I must warn you of something. We must never fight... more specifically, this white blade of mine must never cross blades with you. Only disaster can follow..."

Iemetsu
    "... ah, excuse me. I'll be done in a minute. I'm almost finished with the zen garden and then you may pass there... unless you'd like to join me? It is quite relaxing when one is troubled"

Geoffroi de Charny
    "... What an interesting fellow. A model of chilvary yet... those eyes... what are they hiding? It's not quite darkness yet he always shifts his gaze elsewhere mid-conversation rather uncharacteristicly at random intervals... what ticks in your head sire knight...?"

Mother Harlot
    "... Master. Let us never meet. I'm afraid we'd simply end up arguing all day... hmmm? No we wouldn't fight. Rather I think my grail is better than hers and I'm more than happy to prove it"

Tubalcain
    "The first blacksmith...? Interesting... if I may ask where did you get your inspiration from?"

Alice Alter
    "Hmmm... a story that changes based on observer... hmmm... what an odd story that is when I think on it... just what is the point...?"
    *Pelles proceeded to spend the rest of his allowance on multiple copies of alice in wonderland and the next week examining it*

"... Yes, you have progressed enough... I suppose I can divulge the full details of my noble phantasm..."

Noble Phantasm

Anrhegion y Brenin Pysgotwr
    the Fisher King's Charity

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Self

The theme of the Fisher's Kings tale. Not of a man broken by life but of a man raised through his own charity. Had he not given Percival a gift even when disappointed and being allied to the one who injured him in the first place then Galahad would not have been with Percival when said knight returned. Never would Galahad even have been conceived.

Indeed. Unknown to even himself his charity was his greatest strength and now is his greatest weapon. As a normal power it simply allows him to seal a skill and give the item granting it to his master or an ally, granting them that skill. While he cannot remove detriments imparted by a skill, he cannot give them in this manner either.

As an example, his Curse of the Sinner manifests instead as the Lance of Bleeding skill to another, granting them the ability to impart the Curse of the Sinner personal skill with each strike, the only exception being that the punishment differs based on their own sins and that it doesn't grant the power to wield the lance. Likewise he cannot grant the Cup of Heaven skill either.

Instead, he may only do so under conditions, determined by him when he is summoned, usually each based on his personal skills. These conditions only apply to his master. When they are reached he will offer the grail and speak its true name. Once this is done, the personal skill Cup of Heaven seals, the detriments of Curse of the Sinner are also sealed, and the rank of his Bleeding Lance raise to A rank.

Once they acquire it they may make a choice. In exchange for rejecting the greater grail of the war they may accept this noble phantasm, a mass equivalent to a lesser grail and holding the power to sustain the Fisher King indefinitely. Alternatively, they may fight and gain the full strength of the Fisher King. They gain their own versions of his armaments, none of his detriments, and all his parameters but ranked up twice. In addition all three armaments become proper noble phantasms for the master.

"As you can see, master... my power rests not in myself but you. Which noble phantasm shall I explain first? You do not benefit like I do... you did not grow alongside their legends."

Cwpan y Nefoedd
    the Holy Grail

Type: Conceptual

The cup of heaven. A powerful noble phantasm with the only effect of granting the personal skill 'the Cup of Heaven'. As was in legend, the grail is a powerful artifact that only a few an wield. Its true effects are reserved for the worthy, those that have gained the consent of the grail-keeper.

When its true name is unleashed an effect akin to an EX-ranked Miracle is unleashed. While the holder cannot determine the miracle that occurs anything is possible and it is always what they need rather than want. Anything could occur from a single insect distracting an enemy in a crucial moment to it summoning the exact kind of servant perfect for the current ordeal.

Despite its power it is only equal to a lesser grail and so if faced by a stronger foe will buckle against it... thankfully, there are other noble phantasms to utilize.

"A device primarily sustain the user through hardship. I'd rely on it for a quick escape or to turn the tide... but be careful. It decides the method of your rescue, not you. Act on whatever you perceive, and chances are you'll survive... try to think it out, and you will probably just die or waste its gift"

y Bleeding Lance Sanctaidd
    the Lance of Longinus

Type: Anti-Unit

A powerful lance that grants the personal skill 'Bleeding Lance'. In legend it is the lance that pierced the side of Jesus when wielded by the soldier Longinus, thus its name. When this happened it became a cursed but holy weapon granting it a unique existence.

When its true name is utilized its curse powers increase. Rather than simply impose a curse with each strike it also deals additional 'karmic' damage. This damage is applied by measuring the sin between the wielder and enemy and utilizing the difference, for better or worse, as additional damage. In other words the greater the amount of sin between two individuals the more damage this lance inflicts.

However as a cursed object the wielder itself may be subject to its punishment. the Cup of Heaven protects them inherently but that makes it no less scary. Thankfully, they have one other weapon to wield.

"Ah yes this thing... gave me my curse you know but that's lifted now... now you can inflict the hurt on they. DOn't worry, if they're truly sinless they'll be fine"

Cleddyf y Bryn Gwyn
    the Sword of White

Type: Anti-Unit

The White Sword. The Legendary sword of white wielded by God-King Bran the Blessed. As a normal sword it grants the personal skill 'the White Sword'. Dependent on its state determines its effects. If whole, nothing more occurs than this. If broken, then the personal skill 'the Broken Sword' is granted.

Once the true name is activated one of two things occur. The sword begins smoking as it becomes capable of severing mana and rejecting it. So great is this affect that most defenses are incapable of withstanding its cut. Even castle walls suddenly erected are no match... yet if it ever meets an EX-rank defense or weapon, then tenth strike will break it.

If it is broken however then rather than reject prana it draws in mana to reform and recreate its legendary blade, temporarily returning it to an A-rank armament that can rise to become EX-ranked. Even broken the sword holds peerless might. Few know of this strength however.

"A very finicky sword... what's its state? Doesn't matter. If it's broken, then its still helpful. Temporarily, you can make it good again. If it ain't though then be careful. That sword will make it so your circuits can't reconnect after a cut. For both you and your enemy."

"How misfortunate... to think it'd all end this way... oh well... hopefully I trained master well enough... and his gifts are strong enough... win, master... win and I'll be satisfied..."

AN
    Spoiler:
    So yeah my first entry is the legendary Fisher King. A bit of a reversal of the prompt but utilizing the lore of my previous Bran the Blessed I'm confident he qualifies. Especially since technically anyway two of the things are hand-me-downs that become hand-me-downs.

Last edited by Baron Magnus; February 20th, 2022 at 11:02 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh well I got a shitpost I can use for the contest. got a vague idea who could be the main dish for me.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Funnily enough, I think I have more ideas for heroes who resent the ones whose legacy they are forced to carry on rather than for heroes who admire those who came before them, lol. But the first kind wouldn't really fit the prompt as currently worded. I'll have to think about this. Also whoa, one entry already, that's fast!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I have someone I could use, because he technically isn't as famous as his predecessor. I'm guessing someone else who is also famous could count as long most people consider the predecessor to be more influential and impactful right?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I immediately have an idea that I won't have the time to write because the El-Melloi summaries take priority, and I can't even shift priorities because reading the new El-Melloi book is super relevant to giving this sheet shape.