Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28333637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Voice Patch

There's a typo in one of the mall segments with Tohsaka.

Can someone help?

Quote Originally Posted by infamousas View Post

Can someone help?
    Try the beta patch. ******************folder/LU1hjIDD#UpBF_ab9aG5kUapdcsPFjw

Replace files in the installation directory

Hi. How to force mpv playback? This option is greyed out for me. I put mpv.exe in the game folder.

Quote Originally Posted by RadonCRM View Post
    Hi. How to force mpv playback? This option is greyed out for me. I put mpv.exe in the game folder.
    If the option is greyed out, it means you didn't put mpv.exe in the game folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyinghood View Post
    If the option is greyed out, it means you didn't put mpv.exe in the game folder.
    But I did. I know it's supposed to launch alongside the game. It works in FSN ultimate edition but not in hollow ataraxia. Any possible reasons? I'm running it through wine, maybe could be the culprit smh. Wine logs don't tell me anything. Do I have to launch mpv manually before the game? How does it work anyway?

EDIT: Tried to trick it by launching FSN, closing the game, but not the mpv, then launching the game. Still greyed out.
    I can provide hollow ataraxia log files if that could help.
    Last edited by RadonCRM; February 24th, 2022 at 03:07 PM.

But I did. I know it's supposed to launch alongside the game. It works in FSN ultimate edition but not in hollow ataraxia. Any possible reasons? I'm running it through wine, maybe could be the culprit smh. Wine logs don't tell me anything. Do I have to launch mpv manually before the game? How does it work anyway?

EDIT: Tried to trick it by launching FSN, closing the game, but not the mpv, then launching the game. Still greyed out.
    I can provide hollow ataraxia log files if that could help.
    Please go to Patch->Options->Save troubleshooting data then upload the resulting file

Please go to Patch->Options->Save troubleshooting data then upload the resulting file

Actually, there's a little problem. I don't have the "Save troubleshooting data then upload the resulting file" button. I'm playing on a Russian translation of the game (by Русь-moon, or Rus-moon), which I guess is built on top of your patches because Русь-moon said to report bugs to this thread if they don't respond (they've been inactive for years). Their FAQ says I have to attach this file to this thread. There could be some modification of theirs that prevents me from enabling mpv, but I can't reach them, so I'm asking here, just in case you could help somehow.
    Also, for whatever reason changes to this file are only made when a fullscreen crash happens. Maybe that's exactly because I didn't press the Save button?

Actually, there's a little problem. I don't have the "Save troubleshooting data then upload the resulting file" button. I'm playing on a Russian translation of the game (by Русь-moon, or Rus-moon), which I guess is built on top of your patches because Русь-moon said to report bugs to this thread if they don't respond (they've been inactive for years). Their FAQ says I have to attach this file to this thread. There could be some modification of theirs that prevents me from enabling mpv, but I can't reach them, so I'm asking here, just in case you could help somehow.
    Also, for whatever reason changes to this file are only made when a fullscreen crash happens. Maybe that's exactly because I didn't press the Save button?

I accidentally messed up all the files. Also, EAccessViolation. I'm going to reinstall the English version from scratch. Sorry for all the inconvenience.

US Friend Code
    [LINK SCRUBBED] download the game from here but cant figure out how to get it running, every attempt sends me here with the same pop up message infamousas posted
    Last edited by Petrikow; April 3rd, 2022 at 06:24 AM. Reason: No download links to games allowed

Quote Originally Posted by KazuKotomine View Post
    [LINK SCRUBBED] download the game from here but cant figure out how to get it running, every attempt sends me here with the same pop up message infamousas posted

I need help with 100% hollow ataraxia with the latest beta patch. I'm stuck on 97.6% and can't progress. Are there new scenes added in the beta patch that count towards % but not present in the guide or something (i.e. I don't think I have alt. carens scenes)? I used the scene lookup guide in the readme and I have more scenes in my extras than there are in the lookup (i.e. Rider's errand, no return on 10/09, Streets plus a few "censured" scenes like with juice instead of alcohol which I assumed unlocked automatically when the corresponding "mature" version was unlocked). The only scene that was missing from my list but present in the guide was Sister's Crises and now that I've done it, it looks like there is still 2% worth of scenes. Where are they hiding? Is it correct that all scenes that show up in extras are already counted towards %? I can upload a save if anyone wants to look into it.

EDIT: Yup, confirmed that alternative Caren's scenes (that were added in this patch under BIG SPOILER) count toward overall % and they only appear to show up once I've finished all other scenes (and restarted the game, though not certain). With them completed I was able to achieve 99.2%, still missing one last scene somewhere. For some reason Caren V was highlighted with !, but didn't add any new scenes and was silently skipped.

EDIT2: yup, found the last event as well. Alternative Caren 5, had to enable Censor H for it. I really think this should be added to the guide/readme (or fixed by the patch, so those unlock at the same time).
    Last edited by flashmozzg; May 30th, 2022 at 07:46 PM.

Hey, so I was told to post it here. So basically, I'm trying to run the game on android. I downloaded the game on the FSN subreddit. And I downloaded a 100% save data as well. I tested everything on windows and everything works perfectly. But when I test it on android, whenever I click on the music option on the extra menu it displays and error and when I click ok, it crashes. How can I fix this?

Edit 1: I tried installing the new patches and it gives me the error and some exception files and it said to post it in here. It happened again when I clicked the music option on the extra. Here's the exception files.

Here's the error that pops up:
    ****************************file/d/1Jia...w?usp=drivesdk

The newer error with the updated patches:
    ****************************file/d/1L6Z...w?usp=drivesdk
    Last edited by LonelyShadow; July 16th, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to report bugs for "Fate/Hollow Ataraxia - Ultimate Edition - latest release (experimental)" but the "patch_hd.xp3" file causes an error. If you move it out of the folder the games starts fine. Most likely has already been reported but just wanted to make sure. Either way thanks for all the work you and other modders did on Fate.

I have a question, how much of the PSVita original text has been ported? If I switch to the Japanese language will the new PSVita scenes play? Any changes besides replacing H scenes and censoring?

So I am officially unable to continue in my game of FHA. I have two '!' events but they have issues. First is with Shinji at the harbor. It looks like a whole gag routine but eventually error messages pop up (that can't be read) and eventually the game needs to close. The second is with Caster at Ryuudou Temple (after officially meeting Caren) and not too long, the game just crashes and closes. Is there a fix to these?

somewhat fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Link_Pendrago View Post
    So I am officially unable to continue in my game of FHA. I have two '!' events but they have issues. First is with Shinji at the harbor. It looks like a whole gag routine but eventually error messages pop up (that can't be read) and eventually the game needs to close. The second is with Caster at Ryuudou Temple (after officially meeting Caren) and not too long, the game just crashes and closes. Is there a fix to these?
    So I found out why the Medea scene crashed on me and can continue the story but the Shinji one (looks like a big old gag routine) still get error messages. I have the latest patches for the voice works so I don't know what is wrong.

May somebody explain, why with beta patch my xbox gamepad doesn't work? With 1.0.1 patch it works fine though

Quote Originally Posted by JCTrich View Post
    May somebody explain, why with beta patch my xbox gamepad doesn't work? With 1.0.1 patch it works fine though
    Beta version is work in progress.