Page 217 of 369 FirstFirst ... 117167207212215216217218219222227267317 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 7368

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanComplex View Post
    DelRey would be a lancer fighting back against his own creation. Lancers truly have the worst luck.
    Then woulod i be the mad Creator as either CAster or as Beast of Chikara .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

My only beef is when you start collapsing paragraphs in collapse3. When I look at a sheet, I usually skip ahead first to the skills and NP, and then the rest. But for some, I have to refresh the page over and over again, and it doesn’t help if I forget which paragraphs is which.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Then woulod i be the mad Creator as either CAster or as Beast of Chikara .
    Nah, you could be a servant card holder with all of your Loki class cards

Blog Entries
    Till the ground from whence thou were taken.
    In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread.
    Till thou return unto the ground;
    For out of it wast thou taken:
    For dust thou art—and unto dust shalt thou return.

ADVENT BEAST
    AN EVIL OF HUMANITY MANIFESTS

BEAST II

The world… stained by my sin.
    Such regret… such shame… I cannot bear.
    My tarnished seeds, let us return to our blissful garden.
    Our time of toil and suffering is over.
    Come—let us all return to dust.

This is my first and last word, that it would have been better if the earth had not produced Adam, or else, when it had produced him, had restrained him from sinning.

For what good is it to us, if an eternal age has been promised to us, but we have done deeds that bring death?
    And what good is it that an everlasting hope has been promised to us, but we have miserably failed?
    Or that a paradise shall be revealed, whose fruit remains unspoiled and in which are abundance and healing, but we shall not enter it, because we have lived in unseemly places?

O Adam, what have you done? For though it was you who sinned, the fall was not yours alone, but ours also who are your descendants.

Sin entered the World through one man, and Death through Sin, and so Death came to all people, because all sinned—

Death reigned from the time of Adam’s transgression, even over those who did not sin.
    The trespass of one man had brought death and suffering to all human beings.
    The law was brought in so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more;
    So that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Christ.

What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

The World granted the first man Adam dominion over all things on earth.
    In return, he was tasked with but a single mission:
    To toil, to be fruitful, to fill the earth with his seeds of creation;
    To till the ground and create the Garden of Eden wherever he went.
    So that he can govern, protect and ensure the continued survival of the planet and its inhabitants.

So that he could attain the true purpose of his creation—to become the Ultimate One of Earth.

The World created Mankind to have absolute obedience to the Will of the World.
    Humanity was never meant to rule over the Planet, nor sow destruction on it, nor to outlive it.
    Mankind has transgressed the Will of Gaia by declaring themselves the Prime Species.
    The shattering of the Greater Will of the World into Gaia and Alaya.
    Such is the Original Sin that only humans have attained.

Such was the greatest shame that Adam can never approve.

Class: Beast II
    True Name: Adam
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Book of Genesis, Kabbalah, Christian Theology
    Attribute: Beast

The Primordial Human formed by God in his own image from the dust of the earth and blessed with the breath of life. He was a creation intended to become the Brain of the Planet, the Type-Earth.

Adam was designed as a complete and perfect being, having both male and female essences. However, from the moment when his female aspect was separated in order to create Eve, in a sense Adam lost his perfection. Thus, imperfectness begets error—and error begets sin.

When Adam and Eve ate the Forbidden Fruit and committed the Original Sin, they obtained “the Knowledge of Good and Evil”, they gained Sapience and Free Will—the very foundation of Human Consciousness. Having defied the World’s Will, Adam and Eve were bereaved of the World’s Blessing, stripped of eternal life and banished from the Primeval Garden within the Inner Sea of the Planet.

Nonetheless, Adam and his descendants would still retain within them the “Dominion” and “Mandate” that God bestowed to him. He still wished to fulfill his duty as the planet’s guardian, and so he entrusted his children with this task. However, through the taint of the Original Sin, humanity’s “Dominion over Earth” and “Mandate to be Fruitful” were twisted and corrupted—It now grants humanity the freedom to ruthlessly exploit and sow destruction upon the planet.

Thus, having died feeling nothing but shame at his own sinful disobedience, the existence now wearing the title of Beast II was born. The Beast of Genesis who planted the seeds of Sin and Death within humanity. The Primordial Sinner whose error caused mankind to be denied Paradise and condemned to toil and suffering—Such is the Evil of Man carrying the principle of Regret.

Parameters:
    STR: A+
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: EX
    LCK: B
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Independent Manifestation: A+
    A special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; it signifies the skill holder as a “fixed existence”. It grants the bearer resistance towards instant-death and time manipulation effect attacks.

As an existence that has been embedded within the Collective Consciousness of Mankind, Beast II will continue to exist until humanity faces extinction. He will manifest when humanity has reached the ultimate result of the Original Sin—the Death of the Planet itself.

Authority of the Beast: A
    An Anti-Humanity Skill that signifies Beast II as an Evil of Man. It grants Beast II an overwhelming advantage against “Human” attributed Servants and “creatures capable of choosing between good and evil”.

The Curse of Mortality is none other than the punishment Beast I received for eating the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. The seeds of the Original Sin entered the World through Beast II, and his Sin brought Death with it, thus Death came to all mankind—because every human born of Adam is capable of sinning.

Personal Skills:
    Nega-Sapience: B
    A skill that allows Beast II to deprive any beings of their Sentience and negate their concept of Free Will. By drawing from the “sense of shame and regret” that the Primordial Man felt immediately after obtaining the Knowledge of Good and Evil—that is, Free Will—it is an ability that realizes the hidden desire of humanity to return to the state of “primordial innocence” by means of returning them to Earth.

Eden Crown: EX
    The royal Authority of the Primordial Golem that tilled and tended to the Garden of Eden on the World’s behalf. It is none other than the Dominion over everything on the surface of the earth that has the breath of life. The ultimate Gardening skill in the form of a Marble Phantasm that allows Beast II to “restore the world to its natural state” by transforming his surroundings into the “Garden of Eden”.

In principle, this ability is the prototype of the Event Storage ability possessed by the so-called True Ancestors. It is an Authority of the Planet to modify the very Texture of the World that allows the conceptual and physical storage of things reared on the surface of the planet.

Although since the Fall of Man this skill has been lost, Adam can reobtain this Authority within the same condition as his manifestation as Beast-class calamity: with the Planet on the verge of dying, the Garden of Eden has all but withered away, and Humanity has built for themselves an artificial Paradise of Eden on top of the planet’s dying corpse.

Image of God: A
    “God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them” Thus was written in the Book of Genesis. This skill denotes Beast II as the perfect being whose birth is inexplicably linked with the Creation of the World itself—because his Spirit Origin was birthed from within the Soul of the Planet itself.

As an existence who was closest to becoming the Ultimate One of Earth, Beast II is not mere Man, nor of Earth, nor is Divine, but is conceptually an entire World in his own right. Thus, defeating him would require the capability to defeat the world itself.

Noble Phantasms:
    Sephiroth Kadmon
    Hallowed Tree Filled with Man’s Original Sin
    Type: Anti-World
    The hollow husk of what was known as the “Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil” that once existed within the Garden of Eden. It once produced the forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve ate, from which the seeds of the Original Sin were sown into the world.

“The Knowledge of Good and Evil” that the Original Sin pertains to, put simply, is the concept of Free Will itself. With the agency to choose their own fate, humanity is also capable of committing grave errors that could lead to either their own extinction or causing the world’s destruction.

A subtype of the Second Magic, this Noble Phantasm is Beast II’s duty as the “Gardener of the Original Sin”, where he maintains and prunes the overgrowth of timelines and possibilities within the Great Tree of Time as the result of humanity possessing Free Will. In essence, it is none other than the power to wield the “Timeline Pruning Phenomena”.

It is the eternal toil that the World has subjected him to. The responsibility Beast II must bear as the Father of Mankind. To cull off the failures of his own children, so that they may grow as a species while living in harmony with the planet.

Qliphoth Shevirah
    Hollow Tree Filled with Man's Free Will
    Type
    : Anti-World
    A Noble Phantasm that can only be obtained when several conditions are met. When Adam is once again reunited with Eve. When Beast II can finally overcome his own shame and regret. When the Father of Mankind is proud of Mankind as it is, and willing ceasing to be an Evil of Mankind, becoming its protector instead. At this moment, the Grand Saber “Adam Eden” will manifest.

When activated, he produces and materializes a sprout from Tree of Life, and transforms it into a sword that can be said to be “the embodiment of human nature” itself. It is a blade that is able to grow in proportion to the size and power of the enemy, and consumes the planet itself to obtain energy. It can be said to be a Noble Phantasm that “destroys the world to protect humanity”.
    Last edited by Kamera; April 12th, 2022 at 03:25 AM.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    The fucking ado edem and slash emperor reference makes this sheet a 10/10.

Blog Entries
    i'm glad someone noticed lol

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Are you ever going to do Eve or Lilith.

Blog Entries
    Eve is just Arcueid

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Then who’s Lilith.

Blog Entries
    Altrouge probably

Blog Entries
    Damn. Guy's got maidens.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You however are maidenless.

Blog Entries
    Nice glass house you are sitting in, Mr. Charming Personality.

Anyway, great sheet kamera, of course you are the one that can believably make a beast a grand within one sheet.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I actually gave kamera the idea for a beast and grand Adam.

Hasn't there been 3 Beast servants in this monthly contest now? Do you guys hold onto this much beast ideas?

Blog Entries
    i guess you could say that Beasts are the perfect class for Biblical scale servants

Blog Entries
    I mean, from my point of view, everyone else is copying me.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    well from my point of view the jedi are evil

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Virgo, Respice, Mater, Aspice
    Class: Rider
    Alternative Classes: Caster, Saver (Designated Saint Graph)
    True Name: Holy Queen Mary
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Man
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 60kg
    Source: Biblical Records
    Region: Israel

Appearance
    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

Parameters
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGL: D
    MANA: EX
    LCK: A
    NP: A++

Class Skills
    Riding A+++
    The skill of being able to ride things. The qualification for being a Rider. At this exceptional rank, even a Dragon can be used as a mount, and under special circumstances, something far greater can be exhibited.

Magic Resistance D++
    As she never faced magecraft in her lifetime, she has little affinity for repelling it. The ++ modifier comes into effect against spells that target sin or karma, due to her First Noble Phantasm rendering her utterly immune.

Divine Core of the Goddess E-
    The quality of one who possesses a Divine Core, the marker of being a Goddess. Mary was flawless from birth, carried God Almighty within her womb, and ascended to Heaven while living, being venerated ever since as the epitome of humanity, the Second Eve who Never Fell. However, because of her ardent belief that "God is the only Divinity", the rank has suffered the greatest of penalties. Originally, it should rank as B.

Prospering Poisonous City - Nineveh, Vol. 3
    "Et Tibi, Mater"

"Rayshift complete. Mash Kyrielight and Ritsuka Fujimaru, reporting in, Chaldea command."

A brief moment stood the air still as the transmission took hold, a holographic Leonardo da Vinci appearing in her static-y youth on Fujimaru's wrist. "Receiving you two. You both know more or less what to do by now, right? I'll start up the Spirit Origin detectors, start scouting out the area in the mean time."

On the horizon were clear signs of civilization, one of the Age of Gods. Deriving from geographical coordinates, and prior experience during the Seventh Singularity, the city had to be Babylon, the legendary city that would be the capital in later eras. In its glory, the adamant walls would repel any but the greatest of sieges, and its legacy would live eternal in the pages of history and story, and the interstice of the two as part of the human consciousness. Without a doubt, one of the greatest cities in human history, with unmatched prosperity.

Brushing the slight dust that their (relatively gentle) landing had accrued, and made off for the city. In this era, the possibility of stray Demonic Beasts couldn't be discounted, but without an overwhelming cause for them to appear, like Gorgon-Tiamat in Babylonia, Fujimaru and Mash felt confident enough to walk without arms drawn or spells prepared. The atmosphere, as overwhelmingly energetic as it was, was also nostalgic of a somehow simpler time. Before the Bleaching. Before the Exodus of Chaldea. Before the Time of Parting.

Several minutes passed, with Fujimaru and Mash reminiscing silently, before da Vinci's voice echoed out of the young man's wrist. "Energy maps are a little fritzy right now, but according to Sion, the predictions of TRISMEGISTUS II agree that there's a road up ahead. Buuut~ there's a few Demonic Beasts in the way. Wanna take them out, for old time's sake?" It was miraculous how the girl kept her tongue, with how often it poked out at them.

"Of course, da Vinci." The Round of Camelot materialised in Mash's hand, the heft of the shield familiar as she prepared to engage the enemy. Ortinax output stable, energy preservation maintaining 50% energy consumption, authorised to rise conditionally. However—

The moment the Demonic Beasts came into view, the Chaldeans found themselves almost stunned at the sight. A woman, clothed in red and almost glowing with a holy aura, sat atop a young dragon, the last of the Demonic Beasts fleeing at the mere sight of them, as its ilk were scorched and burned. "A marvellous job, dear Anne." The woman's tone dripped with motherly adoration for the mighty Phantasmal she rested upon. Ortinax's Spirit Origin Analysis Devices registered her as a Servant, her Spirit Origin ranking top-class among Heroic Spirits.

"I'm glad you've finally arrived. We've already reached the end stage of this Singularity, but the support of Chaldea is never unappreciated." She dismounted from her dragon, dismissing it into a spiritual form as she approached. Despite being an unidentified Rider-class Servant, neither Fujimaru nor Mash could feel a sense of danger. It was as if their own mother was approaching, with a butterscotch pie in hand. "I am a Rogue Servant aligned with the rightful queen of these lands. I am Mary, the Mother of God, and it was God who revealed to me your fated time of arrival."

And with that, Chaldea arrived at an unconditional alliance with the faction of Queen Semiramis.

In the distant city of Nineveh, the Mother Harlot scowled.

Personal Skills
    Revelation B
    The power to hear "the Voice of Heaven". It allows one to take the optimal path in all situations, if it is for the sake of achieving a particular goal. However, because there is no core basis, it can be hard to explain to others. Because Mary did not receive her message from God himself, but rather from the Archangel Gabriel, the rank is somewhat lowered.

Miracle A+
    The ability to make the impossible possible, akin to Pioneer of the Star in effect, but the principles behind it are fundamentally different, and the application varies severely. The Virgin Mary's entire life was a stream of miracles, starting with her immaculate birth, the birth of the Son of God, and finally ending with her Assumption into Heaven. Originally, Mary should be unsummonable due to rising to God's domain while alive, but due to various circumstances in the present world, and this skill, Mary has forcibly shaped her own Spirit Origin for summoning.

Saint EX
    The recognition of one as a Saint. The Virgin Mary is the greatest of all saints, whose reverence borders upon worship, hailed as the Holy Queen of Heaven across the world. Prayers asking for her blessing and protection are exceptionally common, designating this role as "a Holy Woman".
    With this skill, Beata Maria can invoke all manner of sacrament, make Holy Shrouds, and automatically recovers HP.

Noble Phantasms
    Sanctissima Virgo Mater Amata
    Hail Holy Queen, Thy Time of Grace Hath Come

Type: Anti-Evil
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

The First Noble Phantasm of the Blessed Mary. A Constantly Active-type Noble Phantasm.
    The Virgin Mary is said to be the Second Eve, which is a result of her divinely appointed immaculate birth. From the moment of conception, Mary has known no sin. Her body automatically repels and rejects all evil and sin, as she is considered the only pure human. An unconditional immunity to all manner of corruptive, subversive, or sinful attacks is granted. No matter what evil sweeps the surface of the Earth, there is no chance that she will succumb to it. Be it a coercive trickster who plays with the soul itself, or the overwhelming anti-self retributive curses of a dead god, the Virgin cannot be swayed by them.

While doing so has no effect, its True Name must be invoked before the usage of the Fourth Noble Phantasm.

Drakon ben Adonai
    Hail Holy Queen, Thy Time of Maternity Hath Come

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 100
    Maximum Number of Targets: 50

The Second Noble Phantasm of Beata Maria, and her primary qualification for the Rider class. A genuine Dragon from the Age of Man.
    According to the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew, the Son of God approached a Dragon that inhabited a cave that he and his family wished to use as shelter during their flight from Bethlehem, and tamed the great beast. Two thousand years since, the Dragon continues to answer to the Lord's family as they need it. The Dragon of God, who will shield and give transit to the Sun-Clothed Woman as the Dragon of Hell tries to exact revenge against her. The dragon soared the skies of the late Age of Gods, and guided the Saviour to Egypt.
    In spite of its grandiose title and role, it is a relatively minor figure, and a Dragon who lacks the power that many of its kin possess.
    The Dragon possesses the breath quality of "Light", as told by its brilliant crystalline skin.

Certain qualities of the dragon shift upon the invocation of the Fourth Noble Phantasm.

Corona Maria
    Hail Holy Queen, Thy Time of Radiance Hath Come

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

The Virgin's Third Noble Phantasm. The brilliant clothes made from the Sun's very own rays, as described in the Book of Revelations.
    Because of their composition being that of the Sun's glory, which represents God's light shining upon the Earth, they provide an almost absolute defence. Any attack below the rank of A cannot be even considered to deal damage, however, as it is clothing, it does not provide protection against attacks against parts of her that are uncovered, such as her face and hands. But because the protection can be said to be "a zone of impermeability", even effects that should be able to spawn within her body, such as the Lord of Impalement, cannot take root.
    As an aside, it also radiates a slight amount of heat.

When the Fourth Noble Phantasm is invoked, the cloth becomes as flame, and a halo of stars radiate from the Mother's head.

Regina Caeli Angeli Assumpsit
    Hail Holy Queen, Thy Time of Assumption Hath Come

Type: Virginal Assumption
    Range: 10
    Maximum Number of Targets: 999

Mary, Mother of Jesus' Fourth Noble Phantasm. The recreation of the legend of her living ascension into Heaven. An Ascension-type Noble Phantasm, where Mary sacrifices her Spirit Origin, and returns everything this manifestation of herself possesses back to God. The Servant known as the Virgin Mary sublimates, and is assumed into Heaven by a chorus of angels. Her body's purity extends beyond her body during this process, allowing her to cleanse sin and evil from all creatures who wish to be saved. The Dragon of God dissolves, revealing the Chariot of God, Merkabah, as Mary's true mount, with which she will ride back to Heaven. Her clothes spark to brilliant flame, and a crown of stars forms behind her head, the Moon below her feet subsumed into the Merkabah.
    While this Noble Phantasm is active, she gains a nearly limitless healing, and God's blessings grace her body in full. A temporary invulnerability, and sanctity for even the most evil souls, is the power of this Noble Phantasm.
    The Virgin Mary, who was born free of sin, achieved this final ending as one of the few to be given God's assumption while living.
    Ordinarily, a Noble Phantasm that will never be invoked during a Holy Grail War, but when all other options are expended, the Mother's love will grace creation for a brief time, before fading away, like the twinkling of stars.

Prospering Poisonous City - Nineveh, Vol. 4
    "Queen of Assyria"

Chaldea and the Mother of God entered the city of Babylon, the provisional capital of the Queen Semiramis' domain. Mary explained the state of affairs before their arrival, but neither Mash nor Ritsuka could see a trace of the stain on the faces of the people of Babylon. As far as the eye could see, trade and joy had not been impacted by the advent of the Beast in the North. For the time being, there was peace.

"Beast VI... so it's already begun to mobilize in this Singularity?"

"Allegedly so." Mary's smile had not faltered since meeting the two. "There is indeed some malignant beast in the North, who repelled the Queen from her capital, but I have my doubts about its true identity."

Mash's brows furrowed, trying to piece together the situation from what Mary could tell them. Riding on a Dragon was not the most quiet means of travel, so she could not completely trace the path of Mary's logic.

Almost as if she sensed the young woman's confusion, Mary spoke, "Simply put, if it was the Beast, it would automatically have begun to move against me. We're fated enemies. As it has not, I can personally conclude there is more to this story than I know now. Ah, here we are." They had already arrived at the Queen's temporary palace, the capitol building of the city. Guards crossed their spears over the entryway, a large set of stairs that led up the Ziggurat.

"Halt! Her Majesty is in session. Citizens must withhold their requests and complaints until She has concluded."

"I come bearing the mark of the Queen. I shall await her in her throne room." Mary held out a copper plate, the Queen's regalia inscribed upon it with the unmistakable scent of Bašmu acid.

"Of course. We shall inform her."

An uneventful half hour passed, occasional messages from Chaldea briefing Fujimaru on the conduct to display before the legendary Empress of Assyria (as if he had not already met her Heroic Spirit self, but standard procedure was procedure), and other esoterica, before a gaggle of scholars and advisors broke the quiet of the throne room, heralding the arrival of the Queen. Without stopping to provide pleasantries, she approached the throne, and sat in silent thought for a few minutes before addressing the Virgin and the duo of (now-cowed) humans.

"I see you've returned from your errand, Mary. Am I to assume these worms are the ones that your God said would aid us in defeating the wretched Beast?"

"Correct, Empress."

"Name yourselves." Her keen eyes focused in on Fujimaru and Mash, who found their tongues tied by her overwhelming presence. "Oh? Even after everything I hear that you've accomplished, you can't introduce yourself to an empress? Very well, Ritsuka Fujimaru, Mash Kyrielight. Your disposition is noted."

Mary raised an arm in front of the two, smiling up towards the Queen, yet despite the difference in position, there was an air of contentious equality between the two women. "Pray do not hold their silence against them, Your Majesty. They are kind souls, and wish only to help. I can assure you of that."

"We shall see." And with that, her attention broke from them, releasing their tongues from their ties, as if a spell she had cast upon them had suddenly been snapped by her concentration waning.

One of the Queen's advisors broke off from the group, which assembled on the other side of the room from these "outsiders". He had a distinctly modern, and artificial, appearance to him. An obvious Heroic Spirit. "Hey there [CAKES]! I'm the [BIG SHOT]'s other Heroic Spirit. [Customers], huh? Then we're already [Half Price Sale], aren't we! I'm Nacton H. Ashling, your friendly [[Hyperlink Blocked]] provider!"

Mary shook her head at the tiny man. "Would you please not heckle these poor children when they are newly arrived, Serpent? Ah, I should arrange housing for them, too..." Almost as soon as she had moved to protect them, she left, approaching the enthroned monarch without hesitation, leaving them with the extremely-shady and somewhat-evil-looking Heroic Spirit.

"Um, it's nice to meet you, Nacton." Mash started nervously. Outside of the Babylonian Singularity, she had little experience in the field of salesmen or their tactics, but even she felt extremely offput by his demeanour.

Fujimaru stayed silent for a moment, before cautiously asking the little puppet a question. "Is 'Serpent' just a nickname or...?"

The shades that the puppet wore shone for a second. "Now that's a [$4.99] question, little [Cake]. How about I make a visit with some [Low L0w Prices] and [Wacky Stacks] later, and we can talk about just [Tre3] I am? Is that a deal?" His fake hand extended out, and waited for Ritsuka's response.

Fujimaru's hand gripped the tiny man's, clearly feeling the cold plastic that comprised his body. "Deal."

"You got guts [Ckae], real [Four Easy Payments of $9.99] guts. I [Abdominal Pain] that. Your [[Hyperlink Blocked]] are [HOtSingelsFORgrBs]."

Somehow, Ritsuka felt that he would regret his choices later, even as Mother Mary's comforting presence ushered the Chaldeans out, to their temporary residence.

Relationships
    St. Martha: I can tell you and my Son truly were cut from the same cloth.

Semiramis: A fine empress, though perhaps a bit too ruthless.

Nero Claudius (Pretender): Poor child, so torn by the abuse of the Sixth. Allow me to give you reprieve.

Nacton H. Ashling: When the Sinless Woman walks the Earth, it's only natural that you would show your face, is it not?

Mary (Foreigner): Eh? I don't believe that's quite the righteous behaviour that should be expected of us.

Tower of Babel: The incarnation of the human tendency to disobey the Lord. And just as much, the embodiment of His will to give us freedom. Praise to you, oh tower fallen.

Rehoboam: My dear child, please fret not. I shall love you all the same, even if you are outshone by your father in the eyes of everyone else, I shall love you all the same. From the perspective of Heaven, all are equal.

Judas Iscariot: Heaven will not reject even you, the one who betrayed my Son, and the Son of God. Your regret, your despair, are the proof that God will one day give you peace. Perhaps when the Bells of Paradise toll aloud in the veins of the Earth.

The Lamb and the Lion: My Son once said "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." I believe you may have taken his phrasing too literally, child. God's glory need not crush all, but embrace all.

Author's Notes
    An extremely classical take on the Virgin Mary, if I do say so myself. I have to say, it's quite nice trying someone like this out. I don't have very much in the way of creator's notes to put here, really, aside from a passing mention that I was inspired by Sanzang's Noble Phantasm in Paladin Agateram for Mary's Fourth Noble Phantasm, and by the kanji-name naming patterns of Solomon's Noble Phantasms.
    It's actually a complete coincidence, but I think it's rather comical that I've posted this on Good Friday in my time zone, the day of Jesus' mortal death, for which Mary was present. Just a funny coinidink.

I may, one day, write up a Semiramis who more closely aligns with the Semiramis of the Assyrian Singularity, but that is a matter for the main thread, not here.
    With any luck, I might just get Nacton finished before the end of this month's contest. I think I've left behind enough clues that anyone with a passing understanding of the Bible can figure out who he is.
    Last edited by Justiciar Hux; April 14th, 2022 at 10:21 AM. Reason: img_err : rect_pixiv

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I can’t see the faceclaim/image.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for updating the image. I definitely consider the sheet itself good but I feel it lacks the personality and charm of pinetree’s Mary.