Page 150 of 167 FirstFirst ... 50100140145148149150151152155160 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3331

Thread: Fate/EXTRA CCC Fox Tail

Chapter 73.5 is out.

Tamamo is utterly wrecking Suzuka in this chapter.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The fox buzzsaw I'm wheezing
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    So she pulls out the FGO animation update. The mirrors are part of her tail fur magic, good to have an explanation.

US Friend Code
    It's like an attack from a Mario & Luigi game.

After previous chapter I thought that Kazu will start doing something... haha, of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    It's like an attack from a Mario & Luigi game.
    Did they do the minigame correctly to get the most damage however.....

Again Thank-you AleisterSwole for these raws.

Spoiler:
    This battle really has turned for Tamamo from her angry desperate struggle to now her being on cloud 9. She is smiling through pretty much this .5 chapter and I bet that and her words are really messing with Suzuka. The attack tama used were also interesting her FGO quick attack, I be leave, to Land of Eternal Bane. Though since she used Bane doesn't that mean she has only 30% heath left. She could have maybe purposelessly let herself be push that far just to hit Suzuka with an attack she never really saw before. Suzuka looks to be in bad shape and now is poisoned to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    So she pulls out the FGO animation update. The mirrors are part of her tail fur magic, good to have an explanation.
    I wonder what limits her tail fur magic has.

Spoiler:
    I mean the mirrors have enough power to match Suzukas swords, even push her back and not disappear. Could she have the 3 mirrors attack and defend like the original? Also wonder if it can make more then copies of the mirrors and if so what could they be, like a clone of herself or even some thing simple like kitchen appliances so she always ready to make the right meal for her love. I also wonder if it relies on Tamamo mental state since she didn't use it till now, like with a happy heart and mind her imagination can easily take form. To me this seem to be the kind of magic would really throw off Sukukas mental calculation as it would be hard to predict what comes next. I'm also excited to hear Tama taunts as she seem to be in her hyper energy mode with no stopping any time soon.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Here's the translation of the latest chapter. Now THIS is the Tamamo we all know and love! Let's hope the author can keep up the pace!

Foxtail Magazine Chapter 73.5
    Page 1:
    Text: Facing Tamamo’s overwhelming advantage, Suzuka and Kazuhito—
    Suzuka: Haa // Haa
    Kazuhito: … // I… // don’t want… to see… // you lose…!
    Suzuka: Haa // …… // Kazu-kun, don’t interfere… // Haa

Page 2:
    Tamamo: As expected of Sakagami-san. // You haven’t faced my Master several times for nothing. // So you already figured it out.
    Kazuhito: !
    Tamamo: It’s because Master // tends to call me “Caster” out of old habit sometimes. // That inevitably makes Tamamo pout and not listen~
    Hakuno: Sorry…
    Suzuka: Like I said before… // stop pretending to be human!

Page 3:
    Hakuno: Tamamo!!
    Chapter 73.5: Caster VS Saber V-2
    Suzuka (thought): Just by saying her name…!! // I was trying to listen to his orders too much…
    Suzuka: Haa // Haa

Page 4:
    Tamamo: Hey, // weren’t you stronger when you were fighting unconsciously? // Anyway, of course a god can never become human. // But it’s no exaggeration to say // that it’s precisely because I’m a god that I realized… just how dazzling and warm these feelings are!

Page 5:
    Tamamo: Yeah! I’ve decided! // I will marry a “human” while remaining a god! // And now that I’ve resolved myself, you know? It’s, like, I’m burning with passion the more difficult the path ahead is! // I don’t care if the world or whatever complains, I’ll face it all head on!
    Text: Good Wife Shrine Maiden Fox!!
    Suzuka: The world…? // Don’t forget you’re facing // me right now!!

Page 6:
    Tamamo: Yes!
    Suzuka: Hah!? // Spinning…!? // You-!

Page 7:
    Suzuka: Kuh!
    Suzuka (thought): I was so surprised my reaction slowed… This is bad!

Page 8:
    Suzuka (thought): Isn’t that mirror… supposed to be her Noble Phantasm!?
    Suzuka: Haa // Is it splitting? // Duplicating? // An illusion? Tricking my perception!?

Page 9:
    Tamamo: I just copied (your move) on a whim!
    Suzuka: …!
    Suzuka (thought): Calm down… She just used a minor spell…! // I know… // Everything she’s doing is part of her vain struggle to not be read and predicted by my wisdom—

Page 10:
    Suzuka (thought): In that case, I won’t give her the leisure to do anything like that!
    Tamamo: JK… / …!
    Suzuka: Your moves are so obvious!
    Tamamo: !
    Suzuka (thought): I can tell that you’re retreating because you can’t keep up!

Page 11:
    Tamamo: Are you trying to force victory… // through sheer number of attacks!?
    Suzuka (thought): As long as I don’t let her do anything strange—
    Suzuka: Hey! // Hey! // You’re on the ropes, you know!

Page 12:
    Hakuno: Tamamo, // attack!
    Tamamo: Yah!
    Hakuno&Kazuhito: (upper ruby: She read Tamamo’s attack!) “Guard”! (lower ruby: She read Caster’s attack!)
    Suzuka: See! // Your bond only amounts to this in the end!

Page 13:
    Suzuka (thought): This pattern—I’ve “forced her into” (ruby: read) it!! // 1 (ruby: Now) // 2 (ruby: it’s)
    Suzuka: 3!! (ruby: over!!)
    Tamamo: Didn’t I tell you?

Page 14-15:
    Tamamo: A maiden’s heart is complicated and inscrutable♥ // Land of // Eternal Bane!!
    Suzuka (thought): The hell is this!?
    Tamamo: Yep. // I made you read my moves perfectly.

Page 16:
    Kazuhito: Saber!!
    Tamamo: Your wisdom functions by accumulating data // to increase the accuracy of your predictions. // In other words, // if I fight you while weaving ju~st enough openings into my moves // and make you remember them, // I can lure you into making a wide-open attack at just the right moment— // And this is my special attack, Land of Eternal Bane, which I’ve only used against Vio-san before. // If you don’t know its existence, // you can’t see through it, Suzuka-san.
    Text: Can Tamamo keep up the attack and overwhelm Suzuka!?
    Last edited by EDreamer; May 1st, 2022 at 07:21 AM.
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Fire Girl Translation: NanoDesu Translations
    Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

Thanks for the translation. So the spin move comes from her interactions with Suzuka like Fox's Wedding. And Tamamo's explaination of their trick explains Hakuno's hesitantly saying Attack after she didn't use Guard Break last chapter, he was shocked and then decided to roll with it, shows how strong their bond is that they came up with this on the fly during battle.

Thanks for the translation!

if I fight you while weaving
    Just to be sure did she actually say weaving or is it leaving?

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Thanks for the translation!

Just to be sure did she actually say weaving or is it leaving?
    Yes, it was "weaving".
    ~The sage cries out. "Open, Gates of Heaven. Bless us and bestow miracles upon us!"~

Fate/Apocrypha Translation Collaboration Project: My site (NanoDesu Translations) and CanonRap's site (Quality Mistranslations)
    Volume 1 (CanonRap): Complete | Volume 2 (Me): Complete | Volume 3 (CanonRap): Ongoing | Volume 4 (Me): Complete

Volume 1-1: Complete | Volume 1-2: Complete | Volume 2-1: Complete | Volume 2-2: Ongoing

OK, thanks.

US Friend Code

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    SUZUKA IS FOR BULLYING
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Thanks for the typeset!

SUZUKA IS FOR BULLYING
    True, and she had it coming so it’s especially satisfying to witness.

that it’s preciously because I’m a god that I realized…
    I didn’t notice this one, shouldn’t it be precisely?
    Last edited by AleisterSwole; May 1st, 2022 at 02:56 AM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Quote Originally Posted by AleisterSwole View Post
    Thanks for the typeset!

True, and she had it coming so it’s especially satisfying to witness.

I didn’t notice this one, shouldn’t it be precisely?
    Thanks for pointing it out, we'll add the correction.

US Friend Code
    Should be fixed now

Thanks!

Finally had the chance to log on and all I can say is Thank-You EDreamer and TheSkipRow for the Translation and Typeset. Going to start reading it now.

Just read and greatly enjoyed. Like Catastor wrote I really like that the name strategy was by accident, and Tamamo and Hakuno were able to roll with it without a word. Also Tama just coming up with the four mirror attack on the fly really make me think she could create other skills for herself when she is full of happy energy. Suzuka int skill being fooled, I though, was also a go way to show that despite acting foolish Tama is quit sharp and if Suzuka does not clear her stat effect a drawn out battle make it so the poison beats her even if Tama doesn't hit her again.
    Last edited by Tamamo-no-Mae Goshujin-sama; May 3rd, 2022 at 12:16 AM.