Page 428 of 621 FirstFirst ... 328378418423426427428429430433438478528 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,560 of 12404

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Arthur was actual Briton slash welsh her whole conflict is with the Anglo-Saxon but as the years move on a lot writers especially modern one seem to paint Arthur as Anglo-Saxon or something similar.

Blog Entries
    the return of the King! with a...slight rework? Barely any different to your version from last August
    but glad to have you back.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For "Aten" I actually feel it would've worked better if he'd been Akhenaten disguising as him with the concept "Aten" was actually a fictional god created from his imagination. Then you could've had a similar reveal of "Aten" turning out to be not be what he seems but without bringing in disjointed Outer God stuff. Instead of stripping away his reputation as an evil god his wish would be to truly bring "Aten" into reality.

Blog Entries
    i agree with royds idea. a man that wishes for a god of his fantasy to become real and a god of fantasy that wishes to become real is a good basis for a sheet. But, like i mentioned before, this is a foreigner riding on some concepts, and you can not convey this stuff properly to make an impact within your short style

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Braves View Post
    Fun fact. THE BULK of Arthurian legend and its key characters have significant roots in WELSH folklore and legend. Kay, for example, was one of the most important of King Arthur's knights in the Welsh tales.

The joke being that The Bruce admires King Arthur but has a very messy relationship with England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Arthur was actual Briton slash welsh her whole conflict is with the Anglo-Saxon but as the years move on a lot writers especially modern one seem to paint Arthur as Anglo-Saxon or something similar.
    ...The pair of you need to do more reading. King Arthur is never portrayed as a Welshman - even in the old Welsh texts which explicitly have him be from Cornwall.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    the return of the King! with a...slight rework? Barely any different to your version from last August
    but glad to have you back.

Rest assured; I am working on something new (and not European to boot!) that will hopefully be done soon. 'cause who doesn't love a bit of religious sacrilege and throwing out the entire theocratic system of state in favour of your own monotheistic circle of fiery death?

(I've been wanting to sheet an Egyptian pharaoh for ages, and now finally have a way to handle it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    ...The pair of you need to do more reading. King Arthur is never portrayed as a Welshman - even in the old Welsh texts which explicitly have him be from Cornwall.
    Okaaaay, but you are missing the joke a little? I didn't say Arthur was Welsh. I said the bulk of the original canon rooted heavily in Welsh folklore and writings; a lot of the early key players were more extensively documented in writings and legends which we picked up from Wales. Arthur was always... real talk, probably Roman, but it's a little background gag among my friends and I that our Scottish revolutionary Servants all wish Artoria just belonged to the Welsh. That she stayed a Welsh national hero instead of being appropriated by Edward I. Because by golly did he do that.
    Last edited by King of Braves; May 20th, 2022 at 04:57 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    i agree with royds idea. a man that wishes for a god of his fantasy to become real and a god of fantasy that wishes to become real is a good basis for a sheet. But, like i mentioned before, this is a foreigner riding on some concepts, and you can not convey this stuff properly to make an impact within your short style
    Ah ok. Thank you both so much for the advice!

King of Braves: Ooh I like the sheet!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Class: Rider
    True Name: Gitarja
    Origins: Java
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Agility: C
    Endurance: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP: A

Class SkillsMagic Resistance (A Rank):This was achieved partly due to her ascension and fusion to a deity or rather an aspect of her. In this case the Indian War Goddess, Durga the warrior aspect of Parvati. Because of that magecraft from the modern era have little to no affect on her. But magecraft from the Age of Gods is slightly resisted.

Riding (B Rank): She gains this skill after stories of her riding to war on the back of a war elephant, and also the premier expansionist of the Majapahit Naval power. With great battleships called Jongs roamed around the Java Sea.

Personal SkillsDivine Core of War Goddess (C++ Rank): This skill came from Rider’s Ascension towards the Goddess Parvati. In life and her subsequent death, though since her more battle harden and war like tendencies during her reign as a ruler it only manifested the warrior aspect of Parvati in her spirit core that being of the Goddess Durga. This increases her aptitude in battle, granting her mastery of many weapons and battle tactics. It increases in tight full-on warfare.

Regent’s Authority (A Rank): A skill similar to imperial privilege but though it steals the skills from Rider’s Opponents and used them for herself though its rank is slightly lowered. This skill symbolizes her status of queen is one of regency. So, her rule temporary till her son Hayam Wuruk came of age and even after her son rule, she still manages some state affairs as member of the empire’s council.

Tributaries of The Tides (EX Rank): The skill came from her expansionist reign over the Majapahit Empire. Due the how it works more in the tributary system with smaller kingdoms all over the islands. This grant Rider a limited authority over the seas around specifically over the raging tides of seas. That see can control where the seas flow to and from.

Noble PhantasmGreat Expansive World of Oceans, Tribhuwannottunggadewi.
    Type: Anti-World

This Noble Phantasm creates a three-layered expansive ocean reality marble. With each layered as a separate texture of the rising seas. In this reality marble, many things that are part of the seas becomes hers to control. Such ships and demonic beast of the deep and the very water itself. This Reality Marble so encompassing that it often get’s mistaken for a minute singularity. Though this noble phantasm is quite taxing on Rider and needs the equivalent amount of mana to a holy grail to activated it.

Misc LineLikes: Well, I like the vast ocean. The endless expanse and open world with the wind in hair and the bright sun shining down upon me. Huh, how I miss that feeling.

Dislike: Tight close spaces, I feel so trap in them. that paralyzing numb that crushes my soul. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE LET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE! I am sorry, it’s not your fault master. I just have claustrophobia as you might say. It’s okay I hav- Have calmed down a bit. (Sighs)

Holy Grail: Well, it one of the few ways that I can true perform my noble phantasm at fullest. To be out there forever free from any confinement that is my wish.

Event: Hell, Yeah, I festival out there in the out there full of fun and exiting new things. So, what are you waiting for master, let’s go and seize the day!

Bond LinesBond Line 1: Hey, how long does this contract last anyway. Why did I asked, Well never mind? Just go ahead and ignored that question.

Bond Line 2: Do you have any missions lately, like any small singularity that needs a bit fixing. Like can you hit me up, I am always available for this kind of stuff.

Bond Line 3: Wait, I see I been sleeping in the Simulator. I am so sorry about this but this is the only place that doesn’t so enclosed. With the scenes of beautiful twilight sky and calming ocean waves it felt like I am free once more.

Bond Line 4: I am so sorry, that wonder off in that singularity it just feels a bit liberating sometimes. Walking around the open field, seas, and skies. Yes, I know that I need to get this phobia in check. it’s just, it’ just that I, that I. (Run’s away from the Master)

Bond Line 5 (After LB Prologue): When I imagine the world outside, I would never Imagine something this void and horrific. You know the reason I have claustrophobia, it’s because when I was young my half-brother locked me away in an old empty house. There wasn’t anything in the house as time past by the dreary emptiness became overwhelming. Like the very air itself was suck out form the very house. Everyone there has these empty looking eyes and now I can see those eyes in all of you. Though this space is vast one the emptiness that permeates this new world is no different from that empty house which is the prison of my youth.

RelationshipCaenis : I see, such enigmatic women. She that rejected the sea but also being empowered by the Sea. Honestly, she is such a contradiction but I guess I can’t judge the way that she lives her life.

Edmond Dantes: I see, an Avenger of the Prison Tower. Every time I see him, I can’t help but feel a twinge of sadness in his eyes. I but knew better than to confront him.

Parvati: Hello, there dear Goddess. I know that a piece of you lives on me. So, please be remorseful with me. Oh, Goddess. I see, thank you for your understanding.

Jinako/Ganesha : How can you stand living like this. Okay, that is it. It is time you go outside at least in the simulator and try get some live. Honestly, Young people these days, I can understand their willingness to be so lazy. I command you as I am partly your mother after all.

Lakshmi Bai: Having these cores of great goddesses in habit our bodies is quite tough. But I must I am certainly picked the better deal than you. Ouch, sorry was that such a sensitive topic for you.

Craft EssenceMy First Twilight

Are those the stars that I often hear about in the story’s you guys tell me? They seem so free fluttering in this expansive sky. One day I want to reach them with my hands. But I wonder how I will manage that. Bounded in the earth beneath my feet, pulling down like gravity. I want to rise above in mortal plane towards the infinite sky like High Tide was drawn by the Moon.

Blog Entries
    Stars. Cosmos. Gods. Animus. Antrum. Unbirth. Anima, Animusphere.

The Stars have aligned. The Cosmos is primed. The Gods have approved.
    The History Correction Ritual shall now commence.

The Priestess of Babylon sought Heaven's counsel—and believed in the salvation of mankind.
    The Tablets of Destinies has foretold her the end of the Age of Gods.
    The Oracles of Apollo have whispered to her of the triumph of the Age of Man.
    The Revelation of God has promised the Prophetess of the arrival of the Anointed Messiah.

The Stargazer of Chaldea attained Heaven’s secrets—and predicted the extinction of humanity.
    The Priestess of Bel-Marduk gazed through the destinies of men etched into the stars.
    The Sibyl of Erythrae touched upon the fates of nations and kingdoms weaved into the world.
    The Prophetess of Chaldea listened to the disclosure concerning the Apocalypse as God dictated.

The Demon God Pillar Bael who peered into the past, present and future witnessed an irreconcilable contradiction that mankind’s flaws will cause.
    He lamented the folly of mankind. Because of their own mortality, humanity can never reach perfection. He pitied the weakness of humans. Because of their own ignorance, mankind will only self-destruct.

Having rejected the doom of human intellect—the Demon God pledged to forge mankind a new future through the Incineration of History.

The Prophetess who operated as an intermediary between the world of men and gods saw a grim conclusion that all of mankind’s choices will lead to.
    Their visions will one day blur, their limbs will eventually grow weak, their knowledge will ultimately become stagnant. It has already been etched into the very fabric of the cosmos that Humanity will meet their doom. But the Prophetess did not despair.

Having accepted the limits of human wisdom—the Prophetess sought to bring down the wisdom and strength of the gods to all mankind.

The Shape of Stars. That which adorns the heavens.
    The Shape of Space. That which holds the cosmos.
    The Form of God. That which embodies the spirit.
    The Form of Myself. That which reflects the soul.

The Planets revolve in Orbit. The antrum that is filled with brilliance.
    The Orbit lies in the Void. The unbirth that happens within emptiness.
    Within the Void—God resides.

O God of the Void, here I declare the salvation of human wisdom.

Class: Watcher
    True Name: Sambethe
    Alias: The Babylonian/Hebrew/Persian/Egyptian Sibyl
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumours, The Sibylline Oracles
    Attribute: Man

A prophetess who lived in the Hellenistic-era Seleucid Empire. Her father was the Babylonian magus-priest, astronomer and historian Berossus, and although belonging to a Chaldean magus family, she was raised among the Hebrews of Judea and was known to have operated as a Sibyl in Persia, Egypt, Babylonia and eventually in the Greek town of Erythrae. She was the purported author of an Apocrypha called the Sibylline Oracles, a book of eschatological prophecies said to be the prototype of the Book of Revelation.

How did she arrive at these conclusions? Where did she obtain such visions? What God revealed to her these secrets? Whether it was through an eye that could peer into the past, an omen of the future shown by the stars, or perhaps a Revelation from an Almighty God — ultimately it doesn’t matter to her.

That was because the Babylonian Sybil was the penultimate host of a Demon God; the infernal spirit bearing the title of King, the Demonic Lord of the Heavenly Void who dictates the destinies of men—the First Pillar Bael.

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: B
    MGI: A+
    LCK: EX
    NP: A+

Class Skills:
    Territory Integration: B
    A skill that combines both Territory Construction and Territory Infringement, which allows Watcher to assimilate the Thaumaturgical Foundation and overwrite the Magus Workshop of others into her own.

In part thanks to the undergoing Hellenization of the region, Watcher was able to integrate and absorb the Magic Foundations of Egypt, Persia, Greek and Judea into her own Babylonian and Chaldean magecraft. This made it possible for Watcher to be the Sibyl of all these regions at once.

Watcher: B
    The contract that characterizes the relation of the Watcher-class Servant to their Master. In this case, Watcher’s role is as an Oracle that will provide the Master with divine counsel and guide their destiny, so that they may become someone that could challenge and master their own fate.

In addition, because a “Sibyl” is someone who acts as “Intermediary between Gods and Men”, it is possible for Watcher to partially invoke the will of certain Divine Spirits she had represented to temporarily possess her Saint Graph, allowing them to speak and act through her. The Divine Spirits that can manifest are Apollo, Isis, Mithra and finally Bel-Marduk (who in this case is actually the Demon God Bael).

Personal Skills:
    Guidance of the Oracle: B++
    The capability of the Ancient Mediterranean Sibyls to foresee the future of the world, determine the fortune of men and even intervene and manipulate the “threads of fate”. Though seemingly similar to the Psychic abilities of Precognition and Divination, in this case this skill is something that is obtained through the favor of Gods, and displays the Authority of these Divine Spirits.

The methods and catalyst used to tamper with Fate itself varies across cultures, but in Watcher’s case, she is capable of using at least five different Oracular Catalysts and even combining them to some degree, compensating for her lack of mastery in any of them. These include the Babylonian Tablet of Destinies, the Egyptian Feather of Maat and the Greek Needle of Clotho.

In addition, by further augmenting this skill with the power of the Demon God Bael, it is also possible for Watcher to perform some sort of “phantom fusion”, which allows her to transform her Master into something close to a Pseudo-Servant.

Human Order Observation: A
    The legacy and responsibility carried by the ancient Chaldean magus and their descendants, one which Watcher inherited from the priest, astrologer and historian Berossus, her father. Through a form of Age of Gods Astromancy magecraft, it is possible for Watcher to form a link to the “Five Planets” and the “Eighteen Constellations”, allowing her to anchor into and directly observe the “Soul of the Planet”.

In essence, it is identical to the mechanism of the Simulated Global Environment Model CHALDEAS operated by a certain Antarctican Security Organization.

Grand Order: A+
    The mark of a Beast, signifying one’s status as an Enemy of Human Order. A curse embedded into the Magic Crest of 72 magus families by a being claiming to be King Solomon. It ensures that when their assigned time arrives, one of the seventy two Demon God Pillars will take over their descendant’s body and carry out their plan of the Incineration of the Human Order.

Engraved within Watcher’s Magic Crest is the seal of the Demon God Bael, and so she was chosen as the host upon which Bael will execute Goetia’s Grand Order.

For a Sibyl whose life was dedicated to convey and carry out the will of various deities, the Demon God Bael was no different to her as any other Gods. The Demon God Pillar ultimately also wished for the “salvation of mankind” in their own way, and thus Watcher willingly executed the task given to her, as Priestess of the Demon Gods.

Noble Phantasms:
    Grand Order / Sibyllina Apocrypha
    Correction Ritual - The Gods Promises Salvation
    Type: Anti-World
    The Sibylline Oracles.
    The apocryphal pseudepigrapha whose authorship is attributed to Watcher. It combines the themes of Greek Mythology, Gnosticism and the Old Testament, composed into an eschatological document concerning the Genesis and Terminus of the World. As the oldest literary work belonging to the Apocalypse genre, It is said to be the inspiration and basis for St. John’s Book of Revelation.

In essence, this Noble Phantasm is a Grand Ritual that seeks to bring about the concept “Apocalypse” itself into the world. In Watcher’s case, this is achieved through the utilization of the Astromancy spell “Enuma Anu Enlil”, precursor of the “Anima Animusphere” spell passed down by one of Watcher’s magus family branch descendants.

In addition, by taking advantage of this Noble Phantasm's nature as an Apocryphal Scripture, it is possible to infuse this Noble Phantasm into a weapon, transforming it into a Holy Scripture that can enforce the concept of “Apocalypse” against any entity.

Grand Order / Baal Apokalupsis
    Incineration Ritual - The Stars Foretells Apocalypse
    Last edited by Kamera; May 21st, 2022 at 02:53 PM.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I remember her, I guess her in GaS. It's a really fine sheet though, I never really understand the watcher class a bit seems a bit like an odd class.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What are her opinions on Bael malding and seething in Shinjuku?

Blog Entries
    "Good riddance."

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I can see that. Sorry, If may impose this but what do you think of my latest servant.

Blog Entries
    fine sheet as always. Finally another great FC from f7d off the list
    and did mean eschatological?

and lol, BnEl is probably malding rn

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    and did mean eschatological?

and lol, BnEl is probably malding rn
    weird, my autocorrect think it's the proper spelling

i'm guessing he's also working on a Bael Demon Pillar host?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    what do you think of my latest servant.
    i feel like there should be a reference to Gajah Mada somewhere in there, since he's the one doing all the heavy lifting in her reign

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My position is unique in the sense that while I am the ultimate, absolutely infallible, Once and Future King of Watchers(/j)... I actually don't know much about the Class itself.
    Basically my two interpretations are either someone who tries to "teach" the Master (Jack, Bentham, "Elvis"), or someone known for, well... watching stuff (Laplace). Sambethe herself falls to the latter. There are also probably other justifications that could work for creating Watchers.

Anyway, a new contender for the Throne? So be it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    I'm guessing he's also working on a Bael Demon Pillar host?
    not that I know of, would add insult to injury
    just recently we talked about the King of Watchers title because four people had the position and out of spite and pride, Bn made a watcher and regained solitude on his throne with four sheets. Now you made your fourth sheet too. So he shares with you again. Shortlived glory.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Basically my two interpretations are either someone who tries to "teach" the Master (Jack, Bentham, "Elvis"), or someone known for, well... watching stuff (Laplace). Sambethe herself falls to the latter.
    she's both actually, as an Oracle she teach the Master of their own Fate, or something like that

also I have two more Watchers in progress, give it up

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    she's both actually, as an Oracle she teach the Master of their own Fate, or something like that

also I have two more Watchers in progress, give it up
    Aww shoot, and I'm all out of cool Watcher and Pretender ideas. Is this finally the end of my glory days?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I have one pretender Idea but I don't how to format it