Page 152 of 439 FirstFirst ... 52102142147150151152153154157162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 8765

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    when all through down their hats into the ring:
    A heretic mineralogist that tries to replicate Aarons's breastplate and deals with the gems of the new testament, like the ones attributed to the apostles. The twelve gems are described but their identity is lost to the ages. Together with the inscriptions on them and the various interpretations, they would have to experiment countless times to get the final result. They could go deeper and use some shenanigans with the Shamir, interpreted as a substance, knife or even worm to cut these gems, probably a emery/corundite stone. It was used by Solomon to create the temple.
    Immediate reaction: a Random or Kamera sheet.
    I wasn't aware of gems being attributed to the apostles. I have​ wanted to do something with the shamir for a while, though...

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    just realized
    could it be that Morg is the only creator here that ever used his avatar as a FC in a sheet?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    just realized
    could it be that Morg is the only creator here that ever used his avatar as a FC in a sheet?
    I guess the closest I came was using Nobara as the FC for Rosie, but that wasn't the same art.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i wonder, how did i know that this question was coming the moment i saw you commented ~
    mysterious~

i could not read all of it because it was tedious to read through all these typos. And it is a sales pitch to your fanfic I won't read so I am not that interested in it, sry
    No commento .

i have now worked on some typos about my fanfic what do you mean with the sales pitch as about the typos and grammer is Royd the correcter but like i coun tless time said i dont want grammer or typing error riders i want to know how my ideas are received .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I guess the closest I came was using Nobara as the FC for Rosie, but that wasn't the same art.
    Although you know some if not all concepts and parts Royd how do you find them i am curious ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    No commento .

i have now worked on some typos about my fanfic what do you mean with the sales pitch as about the typos and grammer is Royd the correcter but like i coun tless time said i dont want grammer or typing error riders i want to know how my ideas are received .
    I think what Del is getting at is that it can be hard to receive the ideas in the first place when you have to excavate them. I know that I've personally had difficulty in the past trying to figure out what exactly you mean. You might get better results with more punctuation, since that would help break up the things you're saying into chunks that are easier to process than trying to figure out for ourselves where a thought ends and another begins. This would be less of an issue in normal circumstances, but I get the impression that you speak multiple languages. Props to you in that regard: I live in England and barely speak one, even when you count the scrambled lumps of Japanese. But occasionally it does mean that when you use anything other than a completely standard English word order, it immediately makes the lack of punctuation much more prevalent, because anyone reading it has to then figure how to amputate the natural deviations without any guidelines.

None of this is impossible, it's still intelligible eventually, but it can take a lot of energy to do it when there's an entire paragraph, especially since the natural approach is to keep going until there's some indication to stop before any attempt to sort out the meaning (basically, you can't understand it without reading all the relevant words, but it's impossible to be certain you've read all of the words on the page, so you have to process a whole paragraph at once). It's a daunting task, and one that the brain doesn't particular want to do unless you spend a lot of willpower and force it to.

So that'd be my advice. Punctuation is easier, more effective, and less anal than trying to get a completely standard word order all the time. Honestly, I wouldn't wish rigid sentence structure on anyone, that shit is a curse on creativity.

[/ramble]; was this condescending? I don't know! Charisma is a stat I'm still grinding, with a current score of about 3. But at the very least it might shine a light on why this keeps happening?

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I forgot to ask this last time but how do you do that thing you guys always do where you have a word(s) float above another word here?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    I forgot to ask this last time but how do you do that thing you guys always do where you have a word(s) float above another word here?
    Use the ruby option on advanced settings (it's the one that literally looks like a ruby). Or just write [ruby] followed by [/ruby] with whatever text you want to appear on top after an equal line in the first brackets.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Use the ruby option on advanced settings (it's the one that literally looks like a ruby). Or just write [ruby] followed by [/ruby] with whatever text you want to appear on top after an equal line in the first brackets.
    Thanks!

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant idea I came across while looking for the identity of Random's Saber over at the GaS.
    Lady Sarashina, a noblewoman known for chronicling her life from age 12 to her fifties in a diary. Said diary contained accounts of her travels, service in court, deaths of her loved ones, and her dreams, which influenced her understanding of the world.

Apparently she's a big fan of the Genji Monogatari and deeply yearned to live in that world, even repeatedly wishing for a prince charming like the one from the novel to one day come along and sweep her off her feet. In her later years, when her life didn't turn out to be as satisfying as the romance epic made it out to be, she blamed her attachment to these naive romantic ideas for misleading her. In fact, one of the main takeaways from the diary's later entries is that deluding yourself in a fantasy world would be setting yourself up for disappointment when the harsh truth of reality inevitably hits.

She's also credited as a potential author of two other novels. The first is about a girl whose father died and was reborn as a Chinese Emperor, arguably making her the first proto-isekai writer, the second is a tragic court romance commonly considered as a spiritual successor to the Genji Monogatari.

Aside from the obvious Caster, I could see her working as a Voyager with the whole "travelling through life" angle. Her story also fits the usual "normal-but-significant-people" theme I usually do. Unfortunately, everything else is a complete blank for me. No clue on Skills and NPs, and character-wise, I can't imagine anything else aside from a more depressing Sei/Osakabehime expy. So if anyone wants to take up this idea...
    Last edited by BnEl15; May 21st, 2022 at 12:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    NEET bait... She's only interested in 2D...

In my mind, I vaguely had an idea for a Kaguyahime similar to that once, but it fits much better here. Wonder if I could ever flesh it out enough, personality-wise...

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Blog Entries
    one has to come up with some crazy stuff to make skills out of this one and still stay believable for a woman that just wrote a diary. Like blessing her with some kami of writers or something.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    She is simply such a chuu2 that her delusions become reality out of sheer will.

- - - Updated - - -

All good chuu2s have an evil dragon in their left eye that was placed there as a seal over the angel of death irl, you know

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Blog Entries
    use that one girl for Komi-san as FC

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Lady Sarashina, a noblewoman known for chronicling her life from age 12 to her fifties in a diary.
    This is so interesting.
    She's in my list now. Voyager or Gatekeeper.

Blog Entries
    oh neat, I can see GK working for her like zeami. We see her growth too after all.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh, lemme see, completely pulling stuff out of my ass here...

- Some sort of land-documenting technique based on her accompanying her father's travels. A variant of Universal Bird's Eye that requires her to see the area directly before permanently "snapshotting" it like a photographic memory.

- An ability to... sense/incite romantic developments? Probably not the weirdest joke Skill ever made here.

- Delusion Trigger. Could work in two ways. The first is a rehash of Sei's FGO event where she makes ppl in her surroundings behave in cliched, romantic manners based on the Genji Monogatari out of sheer fangirlism. The second where she just shuts out the entire outside world to embrace her fantasies, like high-ranking Mental Pollution. Alternatively, the opposite function where she shatters other people's fairytale dreams based on her later realization.

...Yeah, no idea how that could become a coherent sheet so far. And here I thought I'd be able to use another one of my fave anime/game characters as fc. Guess this one goes back to the void of unfinished ideas.

Edit:
    Oh, Pine's taking it? Noice, looking forward to your version. And Komi-san fc cuz' why not.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yep, though I don't know if I want to do the Self-Gatekeeper gimmick again so soon.
    My second idea was Gatekeeper that teaches by example, symmoned to deal with the Master's escapism.

I'll probably read the book before trying anything though.

- - - Updated - - -

use that one girl for Komi-san as FC
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Oh, Pine's taking it? Noice, looking forward to your version. And Komi-san fc cuz' why not.
    Who exactly? I only ever read the Komi one-shot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    She is simply such a chuu2 that her delusions become reality out of sheer will.

- - - Updated - - -

All good chuu2s have an evil dragon in their left eye that was placed there as a seal over the angel of death irl, you know
    i reacted to the chuuni angle and that reminded me of Omoharu

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    [WF summon] Did someone said... CHUUNI SERVANTS? [/WF summon]
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Man, i should have given asterism a prompt that allows us to make a bunch of shotas and chuunis so WF implodes from the amount of cute boys.
    Lily contest when?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.