Page 787 of 805 FirstFirst ... 287687737777782785786787788789792797 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,740 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    In tis partcular story i need to deal wit her not gettin a good end, okay, yet people cant deal wit happy end in her own rute? Because "hf true is too pink" is a common topic
    I don't even know what your point is here. Because some people act stupid over HF, that means you should get to act stupid over 3rei?. In the end, it's all fiction. Sakura never existed. You don't have to be so offended if people don't react to her character and story in ways you'd like.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    I don't even know what your point is here. Because some people act stupid over HF, that means you should get to act stupid over 3rei?. In the end, it's all fiction. Sakura never existed. You don't have to be so offended if people don't react to her character and story in ways you'd like.
    Again, you are absolutely rigt but im pissed anyways

btw, you said you like heavens feel?

Lets look on the bright side in the Sakura back in Illyaverse has a period of time where she doesn't have to compete with Rin, Luvia, and Illya for Shiro's attention.
    And I just realized this now but Kiritsugu and Irisveil wiped out the rest of the Einzbern family to prevent another reoccurrence of the grail war; but Zouken Matou would also need to be eliminated for this to work. Also there was no grail fragments for Zouken to get at the end of the 4th war since it never happened so that's one less thing he could have done to Sakura.

As for Miyuverse
    It wouldn't be Shiro if he actually listened to the don't fight while all the girls go to the battlefield; especially after it became clear the plan was failing. Not gonna comment much on the battle enough has already been said and even if it was better taking up the entire chapter with a fight without a decisive conclusion loses points.

Sakura. I am doubtful that she dies from what happens in the most recent chapter. Sakura took a hit from Gae Bolg and got back up this was partly cause of the missing heart thing but still that was a blow from noble phantasm and it didn't seem to do much lasting effect. Also remembering A Certain Golden Archer (I know his name saw some index and railgun mentions earlier )in HF trying to kill Sakura only for her to completely recover. Rule Breaker, EA, and Excalibur none of these are in the scene so is Shiro even capable of actually killing the Sakura we see here? There may exist a chance of someone else coming back and saving Sakura yet.
    Still if it does land, ideally the Lancelot card would be knocked out of her and we would get some better lines. Or she is falling face forward removing the mask and showing her expression would help a lot.

That said I am not entirely sure what would best count as salvation for this sakura.

Of course , se is not diying from it , maybe would take oter wole chapter for resolution

I really would like that frakin mask to fall off

Quote Originally Posted by Onereader271 View Post
    Lets look on the bright side in the Sakura back in Illyaverse has a period of time where she doesn't have to compete with Rin, Luvia, and Illya for Shiro's attention.
    And I just realized this now but Kiritsugu and Irisveil wiped out the rest of the Einzbern family to prevent another reoccurrence of the grail war; but Zouken Matou would also need to be eliminated for this to work. Also there was no grail fragments for Zouken to get at the end of the 4th war since it never happened so that's one less thing he could have done to Sakura.

As for Miyuverse
    It wouldn't be Shiro if he actually listened to the don't fight while all the girls go to the battlefield; especially after it became clear the plan was failing. Not gonna comment much on the battle enough has already been said and even if it was better taking up the entire chapter with a fight without a decisive conclusion loses points.

Sakura. I am doubtful that she dies from what happens in the most recent chapter. Sakura took a hit from Gae Bolg and got back up this was partly cause of the missing heart thing but still that was a blow from noble phantasm and it didn't seem to do much lasting effect. Also remembering A Certain Golden Archer (I know his name saw some index and railgun mentions earlier )in HF trying to kill Sakura only for her to completely recover. Rule Breaker, EA, and Excalibur none of these are in the scene so is Shiro even capable of actually killing the Sakura we see here? There may exist a chance of someone else coming back and saving Sakura yet.
    Still if it does land, ideally the Lancelot card would be knocked out of her and we would get some better lines. Or she is falling face forward removing the mask and showing her expression would help a lot.

That said I am not entirely sure what would best count as salvation for this sakura.
    There is none. The story has alreay pointed that it isn't Sakura anymore. The real Sakura is the one who died for Shirou. She has basically gone the Gorgon route.

I just want it to end already. This plotline has overstayed its welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaugen View Post
    I just want it to end already. This plotline has overstayed its welcome.
    True also

3rei overall dragged compared to previous arcs .

wen it started? 2015 ? I was not even in fan base back

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    True also

2014 I think?
    Last edited by warellis; June 29th, 2022 at 12:54 AM.

Bribes you with a Prillya chapter to make you stop mentioning Index NT spoilers
    Blame (Thank?) insomnia for this release. Turns out I can translate stuff when I can't sleep if it means I can enjoy seeing Sakura suffer.
    P.S: I did not check the other translation so I don't know what they did (It would obviously influence my translation if I checked it so I didn't).
    **************dex.org/chapter/cccaf1a...759cb0f77a73/1

Thanks Killua. That really is a significant improvement.

True also

I just checked and 2012
    Last edited by Onereader271; June 29th, 2022 at 01:10 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for your work. Good chapter, it's funny seeing Sakura seethe over Shirou's kouhailess behavior. Very considerate mud to not wreck Calico-chan, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

True also

Using when it started feels like a bad measure of how 3rei drags given all the short chapters and months without a chapter
    Just read the chapter: brilliant execution as always. Crucify me or something because I like it
    Last edited by bassgs435; June 29th, 2022 at 03:59 PM.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

man, new translatio is even more depression

Last page " memories are still still on side" made me tink he still cared a bit, new translation imply he is killing all the memories along wit sakura, or am i wrong?.
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; June 29th, 2022 at 06:33 PM.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Using when it started feels like a bad measure of how 3rei drags given all the short chapters and months without a chapter
    A better measure would be how much it looks like it's gonna end soon, only for it to not end. And unfortunately 3rei has had that issue. This approach results in a long, drawn out battle sequence that feels like it progresses little. It doesn't necessarily progress little, but it feels like that. Because you can only raise the tension on the reader so much, until you cap out. After that, to change the tension you either have to resolve the situation or end the fakkin world. If you don't do either, the tension flatlines, admittedly at a high level, but it still flatlines, and you run the risk of numbing the audience (milage will vary depending on each reader).

Currently 3rei isn't really doing that, but I'd argue it was a big deterrent to my enjoyment of the Darius section. After a while I felt nothing seeing the events unfold on screen. Kuro's death did surprise me, but it ended up contributing little to my investment on everything around it. For better or worse, Hiroyama did end up changing the tension eventually, by ending the fakkin world. After that we had a much needed breather in the narrative and that allowed me to enjoy the next batch of chapters much more.

Right now I'm mildly positive on the current events. I'm much more invested on what is happening with Illya, and it almost feels like Sakura is being thrown here out of necessity cuz she was so uncerimoniously dispatched by Miyu and Kuro back when Julius was still in charge of the operation (iirc). Giving her a final confrontation with Shirou does feel fitting, so this was likely planned to some degree, it just feels disjointed with the sheer quantity of stuff that happened since her last appearance. As for the content itself, I do hope Sakura gets to be saved. She's been dealt a really poor hand in this series, with her Illyaverse counterpart being practically nonexistant and her Miyuverse version being "killed off" in flashback land, only to return in present-day in a completely corroded mental state. So I'd very much like her to be saved, somehow someway.
    burn your dread you coward

Wouldnt rule breaker separrate her frm lancelot? I mean, se may would die instantly, butmaye wit cleaner mind . Kuro literally traced it, and she just stole it.. i tougt it would man someting but apparently no...unless tere is a twist next one

I agre, Tom, but loos lie if i say she is poorly treated, fans of tis manga get angry , and confession, i really liked her in OuS, i just wonder wy she was brougt back just to be killed again, for siros man pain? Really backward trope and t cant b main pain if he is not attached to her anymore and devoted to someting else .

Even wit all i said about this manga, if se was saved i would be so happy
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; June 29th, 2022 at 06:54 PM.

man, new translatio is even more depression

Last page " memories are still still on side" made me tink he still cared a bit, new translation imply he is killing all the memories along wit sakura, or am i wrong?.
    I think its more figurative than anything like cutting down his past with his own hands Shiro shouldn't have the ability to erase his memories on command. Honestly the sentence cuts off though so its hard to tell the full intent.

As far as the part about him still caring his face isn't shown but I bet Shiros' s hiding tears.

Wouldnt rule breaker separrate her frm lancelot? I mean, se may would die instantly, butmaye wit cleaner mind . Kuro literally traced it, and she just stole it.. i tougt it would man someting but apparently no...unless tere is a twist next one
    Well rule breaker would separate her from Lancelot though it would probably kill her almost immediately as well.
    For other twists the possibility of Sakura using Rule Breaker on Shiro and ultimately separating him from the archer card has been discussed previously in the forum.
    Last edited by Onereader271; June 29th, 2022 at 06:55 PM.

Next capter will break or save this wole plot line for me. Im sure is not gonna be just " hey, siro just killed Sakura, lets move to someting else"

People like to compare her to saber alter and i get it, but Saber alter meaning is also linked to previos rutes, she symbolizes tte idelistic self he is "killing" for Sakuras sake. What Sakura is here? The narrative made it so she apparently can just be "saved" killing her, but if there was a way, se could be saved without compromise anything on Siros persona , like hF, he is not idealistic
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; June 29th, 2022 at 07:16 PM.

I agre, Tom, but loos lie if i say she is poorly treated, fans of tis manga get angry , and confession, i really liked her in OuS, i just wonder wy she was brougt back just to be killed again, for siros man pain? Really backward trope and t cant b main pain if he is not attached to her anymore and devoted to someting else .

Even wit all i said about this manga, if se was saved i would be so happy
    Don't twist people's actions to play victim. People don't get angry because of your criticism of how she's handled. It's the way you word it "HF haters like it, so this is made maliciously by an HF and Sakura hater and HF and Sakura fans MUST hate this" you're just assuming people and the author's feelings to feel validated. No one likes other people placing weird rules to be a "true fan". Imagine if I said anyone who hates Prisma, is not a true Fate fan and must hate Fate as a whole (I don't believe that. You can be a Fate fan and dislike Prisma. I was just making an example of why policing who is a true fan is not a good thing)
    And then, there's you saying you don't actually care about Prisma as a whole, which is fair. But then, when people tell you you should drop if you don't like anything here, that's not people being angry. That's just advice because it feels like you're wasting your time and I honestly feel that if you completely dislike something, your time is better spent doing something else you like
    Also, there was the part where you said it got too personal for you, at that point I wasn't angry, but concerned because if any piece of fiction starts getting too personal and affecting you very strongly in a negative way, you should consider stopping and dropping for your own good
    So yeah, fans aren't angry just because you say you feel Sakura isn't being treated correctly.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

i regreted te "true fans" part and im sure i said it already

Thanks four your concern , but i realized i cant let a manga made me feel that way , i have IRL more important occupations, now i try to give more calm opinions about it . And is true i can still follow type moon and dislike prisma

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Killua View Post
    Bribes you with a Prillya chapter to make you stop mentioning Index NT spoilers
    Blame (Thank?) insomnia for this release. Turns out I can translate stuff when I can't sleep if it means I can enjoy seeing Sakura suffer.
    P.S: I did not check the other translation so I don't know what they did (It would obviously influence my translation if I checked it so I didn't).
    **************dex.org/chapter/cccaf1a...759cb0f77a73/1
    Thanks for another great translation, Killua. I really enjoyed it ^^

Love the humor in this post too, lol.

Hope things are improving on your end.