Page 560 of 617 FirstFirst ... 60460510550555558559560561562565570610 ... LastLast
Results 11,181 to 11,200 of 12332

Thread: Unpopular TM opinions you have

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    Actaully , i dont see any Type moon girls as textbook Yandere.
    What about Arcueid in the Ciel route and Akiha in the Kohaku route?

Red Arc is te closest
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; June 30th, 2022 at 02:04 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    How is Kohaku stupid?
    This was said as opposed to being unstable. Kohaku is very stable and very rational, as shown in Hisui End when she spent 10 minutes explaining the rationale behind her every action and every motive. She thought of everything. And in both the emotional and the logical level, her thoughts are mostly all wrong. All solutions she comes up with only hurts everyone involved as much as the problem.

But on a more general level, Kohaku still is kind of an airhead. She's trying to kill a family and it's only working because all the victims who figured out her plan decided she deserves the "revenge" and cooperated in full without Kohaku ever realizing her targets were actively helping her kill them. And she can even pull of a twin switch right, as she messes up the way Hisui talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    Totally agree with Akiha but Illya does not have romantic feeling for Shirou in the original FSN AFAIK.... Prillyaverse OTOH... is totally jailbait
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    I can't believe that Illya just wanted to use Shirou for his body.
    IIRC Wasn't planned to Illyasviel rape Shirou in the teddy bear bad ending?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Other absolutely annoying ting of miyuverse Shiro, ANNOYING ASS FANS wo keep saying how he is "hf but better" , obviously increased wit last chapter . I read absolutely asinine takes on facebook f. Well, maybe my mistkae is browse facebook
    Illya's brother is such a shitty character that fans couldn't help being awed by Miyu's brother after years of Yuuki Rito Shirou.

I actually liked Prillya more wen it was Fate mets Card Captor Sakura mets To Loe Ru, i already said it and i guess it belongs in tis thread

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    I actually liked Prillya more wen it was Fate mets Card Captor Sakura mets To Loe Ru, i already said it and i guess it belongs in tis thread
    That's not such an unpopular opinion, but nobody followed To Love Ru for Rito.

it was funny wen he became a girl for some time

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    To Love Ru reminds me of wasted potential since the mangaka actually can create a good shounen manga…

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    But boobies tho.
    burn your dread you coward

he wanted to twice make fight stuff, the editors kept fucking with him. he flat out became a politician due to this

Isnt Akamatsu, of Love hina, te one who entered politics? Or also To love Ru mangaka? , dont remember his name

Ah fuck mixed htem up

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Sakura is not a yandere . Its about Rin , .."Nee san was always lucky, always perfect now even stealing sempai"? and it only in eavens feel because Shiro finally notices Sakura
    Normally Sakura consider herslelf unworthy , so if someone else gets Siro , she will accept it , even in UBW wit no other than Rin takes him to London, Sakura dont get crazy.
    Actaully , i dont see any Type moon girls as textbook Yandere.
    Manaka

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    is a perfect fairy-like existence who did nothing wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Going back to yanderes, I like when Sakura thought about breaking Shirou's limbs so that he'd stop running around with other women during this dangerous Grail War business and just stay home with her, that was very cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The more the writers try to draw upon IRL occult the more i realize that certain elements of older nasu dont work as well, like whenever they try to bring up the order of the golden dawn in case files which runs into several awkward places if you consider the actual golden dawn

1. Why was it public
    2. why didnt the MA get mad at crowley and kill him
    3. Why would crowley recruit from the public if only a few people have circuits

Of course, Sakura is the only fate girl who ever did "creepy" stuff, Medea and Illya are just a cute housewife and a cute sister, o wait ...

For record, Medea and FSN Illya are faves of mine
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; July 1st, 2022 at 01:17 PM.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    This was said as opposed to being unstable. Kohaku is very stable and very rational, as shown in Hisui End when she spent 10 minutes explaining the rationale behind her every action and every motive. She thought of everything. And in both the emotional and the logical level, her thoughts are mostly all wrong. All solutions she comes up with only hurts everyone involved as much as the problem.

But on a more general level, Kohaku still is kind of an airhead. She's trying to kill a family and it's only working because all the victims who figured out her plan decided she deserves the "revenge" and cooperated in full without Kohaku ever realizing her targets were actively helping her kill them. And she can even pull of a twin switch right, as she messes up the way Hisui talks.
    Well, it was all a clusterfuck to the exit from the start either way. So she just needed to push down the already burning matchhouse and it'd collapse.
    I mean, adopting a kid as a failsafe to kill your family members, taking in two kids to basically be bandaids to your demon turning problem, giving the kid you abused a college level medical tutelage to a guy who knows how demon hybrids tick?
    It was all gonna tumble down at some point. And once again, because of this secret society business, no therapists for what would be serious trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    is a perfect fairy-like existence who did nothing wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Going back to yanderes, I like when Sakura thought about breaking Shirou's limbs so that he'd stop running around with other women during this dangerous Grail War business and just stay home with her, that was very cute.
    I think the difference is that a yandere wouldn't think back and it and say, "wait a minute, that's fucked up, let's not do that" or vomit when he gets hurt.
    If you're a yandere, you're most often going to be consistently one, and she isn't really consistent. Like if you had her in a regular time, not collapsing under mental strain and soul corruption, and put her in the same room as another yandere, she'd probably think, "yo, that's weird, you're weird."

btw, yanderes get flack, but wat about tsunderes, some are literal pyscial abusers played for laugs . Im not taling about Rin, Rin is tame

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, this isn't really a tit for tat kind of thing, since tsunderes are slaptick comedy in that vein. Yanderes are usually very much set in the behavioral pattern, that's kind of the point, since its basically akin to tropifying mental illness, not a temporary thing.