Page 142 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4292132137140141142143144147152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    At their booth*

E: I just realized, no necklace as AE regardless of form. AE in Melty doesn't have it either though so it could just be a 'base' Arc thing before awakening? Inb4 altrouge magazine cover crack theory was true.
    Last edited by Nanaya; August 1st, 2022 at 09:34 PM.

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Aren't those like the top six A-Rays from Notes? Seems like an obvious reference
    Oh shit wut

Mind blown

Yes the Six Sisters and the last Magic Users.
    I would buy this as a call back to Notes.

I finished Arc's route! True ending so bittersweet as always ;_; Though I can't deny the good ending sort of contradicted it in the original VN. That's probably why it was omitted.
    I wouldn't mind waiting for a better written good ending though.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Arc had only one route in remake but that doesn't mean her story is over.

Obviously it isn't lol.

Are ONE and Original One likely the same thing? Probably.
    Original One is the title of the strongest in Tsuki which awakened Arc(Archetype) is a candidate for. The Crimson Moon was referred to this as well. It said the land of the TA was where the Original One arrived to bring about the end in KT.
    Altrouge stands in her way of ascending to the position of ONE and she is possibly her rival candidate as someone of the same scale. Or it is simply that Altrouge has prevented her from being complete by taking her power/hair? I tend to lean towards the former since Altrouge's scale shouldn't matter much in the latter. Though we should remember that the form of Archetype can only be realized by regaining her hair.
    Another thought about Altrouge. She's TA Royalty. The Light Body system should be applicable to her as a Brunestud. Would the Celestial Egg be found connected to her as well?
    Both princesses are potential vessels through which CM could possibly revive. Possibly his Successors.
    We know that Archetype is essentially Arc influenced by the CM directive from old lore.
    Archetype is the 『地球の頭脳体』 but she naturally originates from 月の頭脳体 as an avatar of the moon.
    Original One is said from the perspective of Tsukihime. This makes some sense if you link it to Crimson Moon specifically and consider his activity resulting in the world split.
    Would this mean that there is no seat of the Original One in Fate? Obviously Ultimate Ones exist but specifically the Original One designation? It feels a bit strange to word it the way it is, if there was. CM existed in those worlds as well, but maybe it's intrinsically tied to him?
    So basically becoming the Original One/One is possibly the world corrosive will of the CM being confirmed within his successor as they rise to the seat of the strongest? A complete Archetype is the birth of a new moon within the system of the world. An avatar of the moon with the authority of the earth. Earth would be his new kingdom.
    Eco-Arc natural enemy is Brunestud.
    So Ascension 3's line about completion may mean becoming CM in totality. A Love to reject completion is evocative of the dream where Shiki vows to save Arcueid/Archetype from her fate.

Further thoughts. Following the above scenario, if there is no original one position in Fate then how does that explicitly pertain to 『地球の頭脳体』? Archetype mentions how she is currently relieved of the role of 星の頭脳体. This could mean a lot of things. Perhaps it is simply because of her servant vessel. Perhaps it has to do with someone else possessing the position. Perhaps it is because of reality being trapped within fantasy. Or maybe it's because in worlds of Fate, there is no duty.

This is an assumption but if the worlds are indeed divided between worlds where Alaya has made them stable(Fate) and worlds where Gaia manifests(Tsuki) then perhaps the manifestation of Gaia itself refers to Archetype. Human order is seemingly dependent on the CM's status. Given that A3 is a what if, a hypothetical possibility, and not Fate Archetype... Is the manifestation of Gaia literally the creation of 『地球の頭脳体』?
    Basically I'm wondering if you can have a 『地球の頭脳体』 fashioned by the planet without the potential revival of the Original One as it may be a prerequisite to keeping Alaya in check.
    Though perhaps if my reading on that line about ORT is wrong then you can have 『地球の頭脳体』created in worlds of Fate but the influence of the CM is somehow absent and thus their is no designation for OO despite True Ancestors existing... though that does seem weird to me since their whole point is to bear the seed of CM inside their consciousness and the creation of Arc would presumably allow this spot to be filled.

But to counter this, MBBAAN makes Archetype seem sort of Multi Dimensional with how Arc and Sion are in two different spaces at once and there is obviously time fuckery going on with Arc, dreams and shit. So maybe there is only one 'Archetype' all together and it's some sort of higher order will. Well, again, world divide so who knows.

Also I know Sialim seems aware of Archetype's existence but it wouldn't be the first time a genius mage has knowledge of other worlds. Nero most recently.

Maybe by the end of part 2 we'll see someone actually become 星の頭脳体 and that's why we have this lore tossed on us. Maybe the position was left empty in FGO and is to be filled. The way AG showed up at the end of Tung just reminds me of how Arc probably showed up to shank Roa when his year in Nero's workshop was over.
    Anyway, I dunno. Just some random thoughts I strung together.
    I guess it will depend on what Nasu is planning with Arc regarding the latter portion. I think the first part about ties to CM are pretty sound though.

I hope that new fgo lore and content is forshadowing arcueids continuing story ❤️

Her status after remake was inconclusive due to how the original vn went, so I'm hoping that wasnt all there was for her

Don't worry, part 3 of FGO will cover it in an event between killing the DAA and then we can all quit TM in unison.
    Also when I say fashion I don't necessarily mean directly since presumably she was still created by TA. I don't recall if that was specified in remake again. Given how little we got on CM/TA in general I tend to think it probably wasn't.

Well we have confirmation 地球の頭脳体 exists in Extra at least.
    I always thought there was no CM resurrecting to a previous incarnation and Princess Arc was CM fully revived. So Ascension 1 would be the complete version. Isn't she referred to as Arc from at least a couple thousand years in the future?
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Remind me about the Extra context. There always appeared to be a distinction from Hime and the confirmed CM which is why I think it might be related to this new stuff. That's kind of the crux of the dream in KT. She also seem representative of Arcs future but also her past going by some of her lines. I mean, what's the time axis to her anyway lol.

Oh that one's from the 10th anniversary pamphlet

Q: Is there any relationship between the Moon Cell and the Crimson Moon? Does the Moon Cell exist in universes outside of EXTRA?

A: Moon cell is something that is only in EXTRA, and it does not have anything to do with the Crimson Moon. However, in the world of EXTRA, the "Brain of the Planet" (Archetype Earth's title) who is equivalent to the Crimson Moon should still be living somewhere.
    I think the difference lies in the fact that the hosts have their own identities and they are influenced by each other. Which is why if Arc went to sleep forever and she stopped identifying as herself the CM aspect could take over.
    Or at least that's what I remember from KT.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Oh that one's from the 101th anniversary pahmplet
    Typemoon is that old?

damn edited..
    Last edited by MaxAkito; August 5th, 2022 at 05:27 PM. Reason: damn...

Hehe

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Oh that one's from the 10th anniversary pamphlet

I think the difference lies in the fact that the hosts have their own identities and they are influenced by each other. Which is why if Arc went to sleep forever and she stopped identifying as herself the CM aspect could take over.
    Or at least that's what I remember from KT.
    That uses 星の頭脳体 actually. So equivalent to CM. Which makes you think Arc but that's technically something like*(edit) silicon-chan since he would logically be 月の頭脳体 right? So not necessarily. Given how Arc seems fanservice in Extra and they say Tsukihime falls apart... I don't think that's exactly the strongest evidence Archetype is around?
    As for the other point, Hime specifically mentions their father in MB as I recall so she's really not CM complete as far as we've seen her is how I see it. Even like a thousand years in the future in MBBAAN the 'Arcs' are freely switching between one another since they're the same. I just feel like there will be some event horizon where we get final villain CM.
    Last edited by Petrikow; August 23rd, 2022 at 04:34 PM.

I always thought those were the same. I think the only time I've seen 月の頭脳体 being used was in Berserker Arc's extra profile, on one of the character material entries.
    That's an interesting way to look at it. But if that's the case it doesn't look like CM is reviving anytime soon. Maybe something like the Aylesbury ritual to get CM as final boss.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

An observation. Arc3 is making a big emphasis on her hair. It also is reminiscent of the light body. Importance of the hair is obviously being emphasized.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Arc's hair being important was always a Thing, I think

Din't Altrouge cut it off in the old continuity or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

That's the point I'm making yes. She's missing it in remake too so Alt is probably responsible. It's equivalent to her power. Also about the aesthetic resembling her light body.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't her luminous body have short hair?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

I meant the color. It's probably the same element.
    E: I double posted.
    That's an interesting way to look at it. But if that's the case it doesn't look like CM is reviving anytime soon. Maybe something like the Aylesbury ritual to get CM as final boss.
    Time is on HIS side. He'll be there, at the END.
    Last edited by Nanaya; August 5th, 2022 at 10:00 PM.