Page 571 of 680 FirstFirst ... 71471521561566569570571572573576581621671 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,420 of 13593

Thread: Fate/strange fake (Free-Range Spoilers)

"I gatekeep the standards of heroism and what it means to be a hero"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    If Gil comes back I bet it'll only span volume 8. Everyone is at the Ishtar temple raid and after it's done I don't see Enkidu, Gil and Huwawa hanging around anymore because they're really only here as characters for this epic babylonia moment.
    And to give Richard's Excalibur. And pass the torch to Tine in some capacity.

But yeah, Gilgamesh having to take part in the raid it's a weird setup. Gil is down because he took both Hydra venom and Huwawa's plague beam, so the established conditions for to come back is him drinking the venom antidote and Huwawa dying. So Enkidu will have to kill Huwawa in the raid, leave to infiltrate GoB and grab the antidote while everyone else is fighting, then come back to the raid with Gil. Unless they grabbed GoB's antidote off-screen but that's kinda cheap.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I imagine the last remnants of Pale Rider will be used to facilitate something for Gil given his nature of returning from underworlds.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I thought Gil didn't have Excalibur in his vault
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    And I thought Richard's excalibeams wouldn't be as strong as the real thing even if he was actually holding the real thing.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    And I thought Richard's excalibeams wouldn't be as strong as the real thing even if he was actually holding the real thing.
    Gilgamesh will give Richard the original guitar. He will then proceed to shred the fatest solo in history with his Noble Phantasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Lol. Also, finally caught up to this thread, and it's good to see everyone again.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, but I find Thia and Flat's situation to be almost identical to that of Epimenedes and Arval from Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, since Flat was created as a sort of vessel/backup drive for Thea, much as Arval was for Epimenedes. In any case, Thia is giving me Arval/Epimenedes vibes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I thought Gil didn't have Excalibur in his vault
    From the Age of Babylon explanation in Enkidu vs Thia:
    And replicating [...] the planet's Holy Sword would require using parts of world itself or treasures of equal value from Gilgamesh's treasury as ingredients.
    Gil pays the bill with a bunch of disposable NPs, Enkidu forges Excalibur, and Richard kills Gugalanna with a beam not as strong as the normal Excalibur beam.

Ah, so it's kind of like how Muramasa uses all of UBW to create Tsumukari Muramasa?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Gilgamesh will give Richard the original guitar. He will then proceed to shred the fatest solo in history with his Noble Phantasm.
    Mozart and Salieri in shambles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries

Gil pays the bill with a bunch of disposable NPs, Enkidu forges Excalibur, and Richard kills Gugalanna with a beam not as strong as the normal Excalibur beam.
    I'm still holding out for Enuma Excalibur. Come Enkidu be the Holy Sword you were meant to be
    Last edited by Glazy; November 22nd, 2022 at 12:32 AM.
    The Tales of Heroes Awaits

My Servant Compendium

All I really know is that, if Excalibur is what finishes Gugalanna, I want it to be so big that it pushes the limit on what can reasonably be called a sword. A ridiculously huge monster deserves to be killed by a ridiculously huge weapon, imo.

Speaking of Gugulanna, I now understand why Chaldea and Gilgamesh were so certain that he could delay Tiamat for a decent amount of time. That beast is literally a force of nature in the shape of a bull, and I love it, and he could probably stand up to Tiamat's Chaos Tide for long enough for a real countermeasure to be deployed.

LMAO after going through many bullshit only to be held back by Richard himself. Might as well as give it to Alcides so that he can become the grand saber!

Enkidu lived after forging Excalibur?

Will of the planet bs I believe

Quite interesting that enkidu has more authority on the powers of planet than fairies.
    While enkidu isn't really an elemental I believe.

I find that odd too considering that Enkidu is suppose to be a divine construct with no relation to the planet originally.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Speaking of Gugulanna, I now understand why Chaldea and Gilgamesh were so certain that he could delay Tiamat for a decent amount of time. That beast is literally a force of nature in the shape of a bull, and I love it, and he could probably stand up to Tiamat's Chaos Tide for long enough for a real countermeasure to be deployed.
    Don't forget that Gugalanna caused a 7 year drought. It probably would've just dried up the Chaos Tide (for a while) like Quetz.

Quote Originally Posted by ThompsonContender View Post
    I find that odd too considering that Enkidu is suppose to be a divine construct with no relation to the planet originally.
    Sumerian gods are deified natural phenomena so they're pretty close to the planet to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    Quite interesting that enkidu has more authority on the powers of planet than fairies.
    While enkidu isn't really an elemental I believe.
    Enkidu is called pretty similar to an elemental in vol 6 tho.
    I don't think it's all leading to forging a fake Excalibur. Richard doesn't really need more cred since he's a hero already while we have True Lancer (fake) waiting right there behind the curtain.

Enkidu is a living noble phantasm made by natural phenomenas.
    Around the same line of thought process it's probably comparing the authority of Excalibur and fairies who forged it. It's probably ain't comparable to say the least