Page 3780 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 278032803680373037703775377837793780378137823785379038303880 ... LastLast
Results 75,581 to 75,600 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    We never learned who his component spirits were either.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

It can be the priest, the old man, the thinking machine, or the guy from the orangutan story.
    My guess is that they are, in order:

- Father Brown
    - The Old Man in the Corner
    - Augustus S. F. X. Van Dusen
    - Auguste Dupin (the one I'm 100% sure about because of the orangutan mention and the fact Moriarty mentions it's older than Holmes)

Honestly, I'm still hoping they release another detective Servant like Hercule Poirot.
    Last edited by Oz1337; November 24th, 2022 at 06:15 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    If they release another detective servant how do you make them unique enough when Holmes' entire being kinda just encompasses what a detective is, in personality and kit?

I'm just being a fanboy towards Poirot and wanting him to appear in-game, Holmes is still my favorite of the two and I'm very happy they released him and he was similar to how I imagined him to be as Servant (but ffs give him his detective clothes aaaaaa).

What is the moon in Faith Go? In Tsukihime, the moon fed the Arcueid and the vampires. In fate/extra, luna was a super computer. And what is the moon in fate go? Considering that BB and Arcued are in fgo. Is it all happening in one world?
    Last edited by Livandopala; November 24th, 2022 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    0 mention of what happened in the cliffhanger should've been expected I guess, but it's still a elephant in the room for me whenever I read post-Traum dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    My guess is that they are, in order:

- Father Brown
    - The Old Man in the Corner
    - Augustus S. F. X. Van Dusen
    - Auguste Dupin (the one I'm 100% sure about because of the orangutan mention and the fact Moriarty mentions it's older than Holmes)

Honestly, I'm still hoping they release another detective Servant like Hercule Poirot.
    Those were my guesses as well. (What if this were the four phantom detectives we saw in that sprite in Shinjuku?)
    Personally, I'm a fan of Miss Marple (not that I don't like Poirot as well). Alternatively, an Agatha Christie servant would be fun, turned her monicker "The Queen of Crime" into a NP or skill and have her compite with Moriarty on who can come up with the best scheme. Grandpa vs Grandma chaotic crime battle

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Those were my guesses as well. (What if this were the four phantom detectives we saw in that sprite in Shinjuku?)
    If it is meant to be a callback to that event, then the fact that they swapped out Dr Thorndyke for Auguste Dupin is very suspicious.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Livandopala View Post
    What is the moon in Faith Go? In Tsukihimе, the moon fed the Arcueid and the vampires. In fate/extra, luna was a super computer. And what is the moon in fate go? Considering that BB and Arсueid are in fgo. Is it all happening in one world?
    Seriously. Explain this point. Or tell me the thread where they will explain.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Personally, I'm a fan of Miss Marple (not that I don't like Poirot as well). Alternatively, an Agatha Christie servant would be fun, turned her monicker "The Queen of Crime" into a NP or skill and have her compite with Moriarty on who can come up with the best scheme. Grandpa vs Grandma chaotic crime battle
    I know of someone who's perfectly qualified to write her:

:^)

- - - Updated - - -

McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Seriously. Explain this point. Or tell me the thread where they will explain.
    Well, the Fate worlds had their encounter with Crimson Moon in 300 AD. It's just that there the mages succeeded in getting rid of him for good, unlike the Tsukihime worlds, where his influence still lingers.

Basically, the answer is still Moon Vampire.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure Christie's work is still under copyright, so
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Christie's work is still under copyright, so
    I'm pretty sure a few of Agatha Christie's novels are on public domain, not all of them though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Considering that BB and Arсueid are in fgo. Is it all happening in one world?
    Nope.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Is it all happening in one world?
    Not really. To begin with, the versions of BB and Arcueid in FGO are only copies of the real deals, who're still around in their respective timelines. They're summoned into FGO world using Servant summoning system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catastor View Post
    0 mention of what happened in the cliffhanger should've been expected I guess, but it's still a elephant in the room for me whenever I read post-Traum dialogue.
    Kinda frustrating that players need to wait through many events in-between chapters just to get to the next scene after what they discovered in that room. Really breaks the immersion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I know of someone who's perfectly qualified to write her:

:^)

- - - Updated - - -

I need to finish this game...

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure a few of Agatha Christie's novels are on public domain, not all of them though.
    In the USA, yes - The Mysterious Affair at Styles, The Murder on the Links and Poirot Investigates have entered Public Domain whereas they won't in their native country of the UK until 2046.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Not really. To begin with, the versions of BB and Arcueid in FGO are only copies of the real deals, who're still around in their respective timelines. They're summoned into FGO world using Servant summoning system.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda frustrating that players need to wait through many events in-between chapters just to get to the next scene after what they discovered in that room. Really breaks the immersion.
    In BB's case, the original version of her in her world is still dead (you could sort of count BB/GO, but that was more of a remnant) and while ours is still technically native to the Extraverse the Moon Cell had no intention of allowing her to go back after Kiara was dealt with.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    In the USA, yes - The Mysterious Affair at Styles, The Murder on the Links and Poirot Investigates have entered Public Domain whereas they won't in their native country of the UK until 2046.
    Is this due to differences in copyright law or action by Agatha Christie's estate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself