Page 37 of 286 FirstFirst ... 27323536373839424787137 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    U-Olga roasting humanity about our foolish choices is hilarious. It comes off as more confused than condescending.

Mash and Fujimaru ask Olga why she wants to be president and she answers that on her empty planet, she heard Earth's screams calling her. She can't remember the reason why or her exact plan, but she wanted to be a leader that would guide and cultivate the world, ensuring a future with equal governance, impartial history, and where all races and ideologies can accept each other.
    OK, now this is interesting. Human Olga worked to preserve mankinds future, but she had no idea of a what that future should look like, or for whom should it exist. She had no idea what she really wanted, she just felt need to prove that she could do it.

Ultra-Olga knows exactly what she wants and what kind of world she wishes to create. The contrast is fascinating.

Olga complains about how this president can't even do a secretary's job with her body still at 4% capacity
    Olga is more weakened than I expected.

Blog Entries
    I can't believe Kirei's second component was the Velocipastor.

--------------------------

I don't think anyone expected soccer-playing dinosaurs as the climax of Part 2.

Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
    U-Olga roasting humanity about our foolish choices is hilarious. It comes off as more confused than condescending.
    I'm strongly reminded of Kirsch here. The humanity that he would have created might have avoided all the flaws that U-Olga is pointing out. Makes me wonder if this is why he was her first pick, not his talent at magecraft or connection to her dad and status as leader of A Team.

OK, now this is interesting. Human Olga worked to preserve mankinds future, but she had no idea of a what that future should look like, or for whom should it exist. She had no idea what she really wanted, she just felt need to prove that she could do it.

Ultra-Olga knows exactly what she wants and what kind of world she wishes to create. The contrast is fascinating.
    Really two halves of one whole here.

US Friend Code
    So the sun comes out of a crystal, that explains Kuku's hair. Presumably it's one of ORT's crystals somehow, though I'm not sure how that'd generate a sun.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In the next 100 years, we'll have stable nuclear fusion and finally become a humanity worthy of her rule
    I'd say this aged badly, but it didn't even get the chance to

- - - Updated - - -

We also learn here that pain is a pleasurable stimulus for deinos and that it can easily get addictive
    oh no an entire world of Ms with no S, no wonder it was wiped out
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    oh no an entire world of Ms with no S, no wonder it was wiped out
    Oh right Lostbelts are supposed to be dead ends. I wonder what made deinos civilization stagnate.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I think it was mentioned they usually shun intelligence and knowledge since they find it unnecessary, which is why Tepeu is an outcast. Maybe that.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Maia as collective goodwill in contrast to Gaia/Alaya needs of self-defense seems likely candidate. The urge for wants and conflicts is non-existent, so they don't feel the need to improve. Until Daybit and friends came along, that is.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, they have no will to progress

- - - Updated - - -

also a lack of sadists, like i said
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    ...anyone else notice that they just gloss over the fact that Fujimaru died?....that wasn't a dream they were having with Tezca, they was dead. Deceased. Expired.

I know its Fate protagonist tradition to die and come back, but still lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    More baseless speculation:

Marisbury wants to achieve True Magic (or more accurately, he wants to reach the root). In Melty Blood Actress again, Osiris states that Zepia was 1 step away from achieving the sixth true magic. As a reminder, Zepia's plan was to take over Arcueid's body and use Marble Phantasm in order to create a future which he was unable to calculate.

This made me think, U-Olga basically has Marble Phantasm. She can simulate events, and once those events are simulated she can superimpose them onto reality. This is how she revives the crypters- Kirschtaria has to prove that it's possible for them to survive, then she can make it so they do survive. Olga's power is that anything which is possible, she can make into reality.

My proposition is that this is Marisbury's goal, and the sixth true magic. The power to make anything which is possible occur. On paper this sounds like a weaker version of the second magic, but we've already seen how it's not- the second magic can only access parallel worlds, and due to the pruning phenomenon, not all "possibilities" are "real". This hypothetical sixth magic allows Olga to do things like create Lostbelts- things which are hypothetically possible, but could never actually exist.

As of right now, Olga is only capable of doing this sort of thing on a simulated planet (CHALDEAS). And this is why the plot of the game occurs- in order for Olga (following Marisbury's design, though she might be unaware of that) to actualize the sixth magic, she needs to create a world egg from his simulation. That is, she needs to perform a Reality Marble on the whole world- swap the "inner world" of CHALDEAS with the outer world of reality. In other words, hollow out the planet.
    Sounds based to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzu View Post
    ...anyone else notice that they just gloss over the fact that Fujimaru died?....that wasn't a dream they were having with Tezca, they was dead. Deceased. Expired.

I know its Fate protagonist tradition to die and come back, but still lmao.
    He's already been to the underworld before. Big whoop.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    How do you guys feel about the boss fights we have in Lostbelt 7 which one gives you guys the most trouble

US Friend Code
    Skipping the parts you can find on Wikipedia and focusing only on the Nasu-original elements, this section tells that the American Age of Gods ended with the fall of the Mayan civilization in 900CE.
    I'm surprised the Age of Gods lasted so long there. Obviously the Old and New Worlds wouldn't meet for a few hundred more years but it's not like the Maya were semi-isolated like island nations the way Garden of Avalon described, they had neighbors. Unless the jungle fulfilled the same role as the ocean I guess.

Blog Entries
    >Sea of Trees

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by bakato View Post
    Sounds based to me.

He's already been to the underworld before. Big whoop.

They voluntarily visited the Underworld and left when their business was done.

THey didn't physically die like here.

Why does this chapter seem to have an obscene amount of Servants?

Blog Entries
    There are a lot of servants, but not nearly enough new ones.

Spoiler:
    In the latest chapter Tezca show us ORT destroyed the planet, how come? Didn't LB native can affect outside of storm wall?

Also, what is it with this bug where you pick a support and then someone else's face will appear in your party and if you go into battle you find you actually selected the Servant you meant to click on and not the one that was showing in your party

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Also, what is it with this bug where you pick a support and then someone else's face will appear in your party and if you go into battle you find you actually selected the Servant you meant to click on and not the one that was showing in your party
    That's an interesting bug. I didn't notice this bug. Are you on Android/iOS/emu?
    Last edited by manafusion; December 27th, 2022 at 01:59 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?