Page 3810 of 3977 FirstFirst ... 281033103710376038003805380838093810381138123815382038603910 ... LastLast
Results 76,181 to 76,200 of 79530

Thread: Fate/Grand Order Story and Lore (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This Kukulkan has nothing to do with PHH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    There is something I don't quite get. Is the God or Divine Spirit Kukulcan unrelated to ORT in PHH or is she also ORT's heart? ORT getting it's heart ripped out couldn't have happened in PHH since humanity didn't go extinct.
    Presumably PHH Kukulkan should just be a first generation version of Quetz. LB Kukulkan has a completely different background and only takes up her name due to the ones deifying her stealing PHH Kukulkan's legends.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but this was my understanding of it.

LB ORT's heart is the sun and has been for millions of years. This is totally unrelated to PHH ORT. When Daybit arrived in the Lostbelt he introduced the idea of worship, and also introduced stories of PHH Quetzalcoatl. The deinos identified their sun as Quetzalcoatl and worshipped it, so the resultant god became "Quetzalcoatl" despite having a completely different basis.

You know how the animals mistook the Tunguska meteor for a human weapon, and as a result Koyanskaya became a goddess of weapons despite her true origin having nothing to do with them? Same idea. Kuku's origin is ORT's heart, but because she's worshipped as PHH's Quetzalcoatl, she became PHH's Quetzalcoatl.

I see, that makes sense.

So the Archetype: ORT bit in her profile does pretty much confirm the title archetype as a concept refers to a being that embodies the origin of everything in a certain ecosystem.
    My old theory was correct.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

There are some skills that it says she can't use because she is not phh kukulkan, but the one about feathered serpent says that it is an imaginative interpretation of those authority's, does that mean that she recreats them with her powers unlike the other that it says she doesn't have

US Friend Code
    PHH:
    -Meteor containing alien fungus arrives 66 million years ago and wipes out dinosaurs. Once humans start living in the area of its impact, the alien fungus empowers some of them to become gods. This is Kuku, Quetz, Tezca, etc.
    -ORT arrives 5000? years ago.
    ORT and Mesoamerican gods are completely unrelated

Lostbelt:
    -Alien fungus meteor arrives 300 million years ago and once the dinosaurs appear the fungus evolves them into deinos.
    -ORT arrives 66 million years ago.
    -6 million years ago Camazotz steals ORT's heart
    -1 year ago the deinos worship the heart as a god and LB Kuku is born.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    If LB6 is Stay Night clap and LB7 is Tsukihime clap where is the Mahoyo clap?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    God please.

Antarctica. Believe.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    I see, that makes sense.

So the Archetype: ORT bit in her profile does pretty much confirm the title archetype as a concept refers to a being that embodies the origin of everything in a certain ecosystem.
    My old theory was correct.
    The Archetype is essentially another name for the "brain" of a given celestial body. Or at least, a candidate for such a thing. They give an entire dialogue about the Archetype concept in the 14th chapter of LB7, which you can find translated on Neobenedict's youtube channel.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I see. Thanks for the explanations guys.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    I do find it very interesting. Lostbelts are supposed to have one divergence point that changes everything, and this one's is the Yucutan meteor arriving way earlier. That hypothetically shouldn't change when ORT arrives, but for some reason ORT arrives way earlier anyway. Kind of makes it seem like ORT was following the meteor or something. Or maybe the Earth cried out way sooner because "humanity" evolved way sooner, though the dinos don't seem to be consumption based the way humans are so idk.

US Friend Code
    Although, now I'm wondering about Dark Koyan's case, since her origin seems similar imo.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    I do find it very interesting. Lostbelts are supposed to have one divergence point that changes everything, and this one's is the Yucutan meteor arriving way earlier. That hypothetically shouldn't change when ORT arrives, but for some reason ORT arrives way earlier anyway. Kind of makes it seem like ORT was following the meteor or something. Or maybe the Earth cried out way sooner because "humanity" evolved way sooner, though the dinos don't seem to be consumption based the way humans are so idk.
    There is some hint that the same "phenomenon" which caused the Malla meteor to arrive early is what's responsible for ORT arriving early. That said, it's a Lostbelt: just a simulated fantasy. It's better to think of them as "stories" than "possibilities", imo.

US Friend Code
    Probably also LB6, partially, since witch stuff.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Antarctica. Believe.
    Aoko was an Astromancy student.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    The Archetype is essentially another name for the "brain" of a given celestial body. Or at least, a candidate for such a thing. They give an entire dialogue about the Archetype concept in the 14th chapter of LB7, which you can find translated on Neobenedict's youtube channel.
    Thanks, I will check it. But don't they talk about memories being a major factor as well? So I'm guessing since archetype = brain, then they would naturally have the memories of the planet as well even if they were born later. The parallel with the organ in question seems to be rather literal.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    simple is to tie them together. ORT and Malla had a space colission that altered Malla`s orbit into a perfect landing that didnt kill Dino`s and ORT`s orbit into omg im gonna shatter the earth to pieces when i land. While in PHH they dont have a space colision and Malla kills the dinosaurs and ORT lands gently enough for us not to notice(*tentative)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Aoko was an Astromancy student.
    That always seemed like a strange department to put her in.

Retrogalaxy also sounds suspiciously similar to the Animusphere celestial model and the Fantasy Trees.