Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4912131415161924 ... LastLast

Thread: Create A Singularity / Lostbelt

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I remember u mentioning that a while ago. On that note, who of your servants is the one you worked on the longest?
    Hard to say since I don't tend to actually start writing until I'm more or less inspired to finish it. But I recall having the idea for my Tecun Uman sheet after writing up Pedro de Alvarado back in the first contest, which was in 2017, so a four year gap in that case between initial conceptualization and eventual execution. Similar for my Beast Watt Servant.

Name: ****** ** *** ****: ****
    Subtitle: ***** ******** ** *** *****
    Lost Depth: A

Origin: 1715 A.D.
    King: ****** ********* ****
    Crypter: ???
    Fantasy Tree: Requiem

Name: *** ********** ** **** - ****
    Subtitle: *** ******** ** ****
    Human Foundation Value: B+

Year: 1184 B.C.
    Grail Holder: ******

Name: ***** ** *** ***** **********: *********
    Subtitle: ********* ******* ** *** ***
    Lost Depth: A+

Origin: 1354 A.D
    King: *********
    Fantasy Tree: Aten

- - - Updated - - -

[hide=Spoiler]
    Name: The Stronghold of Fate - Troy
    Subtitle: The Defender of Troy

Grail Holder: Hektor
    Factions: Trojans, Greeks, Chaldeans

Description of Events: A holy grail fell into Hektor's hands. He wished that Troy would never be defeated by the Greeks, who had just started their assault. He then summoned Pensilthea and Darius III to aid him and his allies.

Reward Servants: Cassandra(given), Helen, Hektor (Berserker)

Name: Sealed in the Past: Bach
    Subtitle: Court Composer of the World
    Lost Depth: D

King: Johann Sebastian Bach
    History: This lostbelt diverged when Bach got a grail, and used it to wish that music would never evolve past his. That stagnated music, and stagnated several other things. For example, the Industrial Revolution Never Happened.

Unlocked: Beethoven, Vivaldi

Name: Light of the Seven Dynasties: Akhenaten
    Subtitle: Heretical Pharoah Of The Sun

King: Akhenaten

History: This Lostbelt diverged from that of Greater History of Man when Akhenaten was empowered by a foreign god. Akhenaten then used the powers to stop the sun in the sky, permanantly over egypt. He then drove out all monsters. But, if he finds anyone being heretical to the faith of Aten, by praying to another god, speaking another language, or talking about darkness, or having a new idea, they will be driven to the dark side of the planet, where they are swarmed by monsters.
    [/hide]

- - - Updated - - -

[hide=Spoiler]

Description of Events: A holy grail fell into Hektor's hands. He wished that Troy would never be defeated by the Greeks, who had just started their assault. He then summoned Pensilthea and Darius III to aid him and his allies.

History: This lostbelt diverged when Bach got a grail, and used it to wish that music would never evolve past his. That stagnated music, and stagnated several other things. For example, the Industrial Revolution Never Happened.

History: This Lostbelt diverged from that of Greater History of Man when Akhenaten was empowered by a foreign god. Akhenaten then used the powers to stop the sun in the sky, permanantly over egypt. He then drove out all monsters. But, if he finds anyone being heretical to the faith of Aten, by praying to another god, speaking another language, or talking about darkness, or having a new idea, they will be driven to the dark side of the planet, where they are swarmed by monsters.
    [/hide]

Blog Entries
    Welcome Jixam, I am really looking forward to your ideas!
    Looking forward the most to your Bach idea and what you come up with the Foreign God and Egypt, tho the descriptions seems familiar to me.
    Because it is your first post I offer you help with your formatting, if you wanna use it just click "Reply with quote" , copy the code and then edit your post

Name: ****** ** *** ****: ****
    Subtitle: ***** ******** ** *** *****

King: ****** ********* ****

Name: *** ********** ** **** - ****
    Subtitle: *** ******** ** ****

Grail Holder: ******

Name: ***** ** *** ***** **********: *********
    Subtitle: ********* ******* ** *** ***
    Lost Depth: A+

King: *********

Descriptions

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Bach outright wishing for no greater music to be made after him seems weird to me. I don't know much about him personally but I imagine most composers would be delighted to see how their field continues to evolve and produce more amazing achievements. It'd make more sense IMO if his wish was something more positive like "to compose a truly unsurpassed piece" and the Grail indirectly accomplishes that by preventing any symphonies that could rival it from being made. But maybe something like that is what you had in mind anyway.

Also that "Lostbelt" sounds more like a Singularity since it starts when Bach gets a Grail. Lostbelts are natural divergences in human history (for instance a meteor hitting Earth, Qin Shi Huangdi taking over the world, etc) that lead to the timeline having no more room for growth or development, not the result of a Grail's interference.

Blog Entries
    I kinda disagree tbh. idk much about bach either, but if we see it through the modern point of view, if Back knew what is gonna happen to music and art in general, i can see a story where he says "Nope, fuck that 'Wet Ass Pu$$y', 'Mumble Rap' and other weird tunes that echo out of modern clubs.

And wasnt there one description that likened a Lostbelt to a Singularity that kept going? So I think that basic premise is okay to start with, especially if it is their debut.
    And even if not, I think it is okay to broaden the spectrum of this thread a bit to include "FGO-like events" or something, cant hurt to liven it up a bit, especially since I am not ready yet to tackle such a big project like a Sg/LB and inspiration nowadays is hard to come by since FGO didnt release LB6 for a long while now.

If Bach becomes 'The Court Composer of the World', you can liken it with him ruling the musical world like Huang did with the physical world. A stagnating Music is a very interesting concept if done right, because music had impact on history as a tool of inspiration, expression and coping. So i see the description that it led to other stagnating areas.
    I really like artistic Servants so I am looking forward to the result. And then we can judge instead of before.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

RE: Fate/Grand Order - 1st Strange Singularity (April Fool's) (v.1)

Before you proceed, go to YouTube, Twitch, or any media streaming devices y’all may have. Go to the search bar. Type in “Hololive.” Click on a video that looks interesting. Trust me, it will be the best decision of your entire life.
    Hollow Virtuality
    HOLOVERSE – 20■■ A.D?
    “Idol Fantasy World”

A place that isn’t “here”— / Something that isn’t “them”—

Name: Hollow Virtuality – HOLOVERSE
    Subtitle: Idol Fantasy World
    Human Foundation Value: n/a

Year: 20■■ A.D?
    Grail Holder: Foreigner - Ina’nis Ninomae
    Demon God Pillar: Andras (absorbed by HAACHAMA)
    Factions: Chaldea Security Organization, Houshou Pirates, Little Japan, The City of Lights

History:
    The Incineration of Humanity had created openings in the World’s defenses. Besides the Singularities threatening the existence of humanity, it was possible for completely foreign threats to create distortions across the timeline. Even if these threats did not originally come from Earth and rather, completely different worlds.

After resolving the Bermuda Singularity, Chaldea had located a Pseudo-Singularity that would turn into a real Singularity if left alone. The strange thing about this Pseudo-Singularity was its location. The origin of the Pseudo-Singularity did not register anywhere on Earth. In other words, this Pseudo-Singularity was a completely alien world attempting to override Proper Human History. Chaldea decided to dub this type of Singularity a “Strange Singularity,” referring to a Singularity that defies all rules of the World and one that did not arise from Proper Human History but is still a threat to it. It is unknown whether a Holy Grail or Demon Pillar is even empowering the Strange Singularity. Regardless, Fujimaru will have to resolve the Strange Singularity as soon as possible before unprecedented consequences arise.

Rayshifting into the Strange Singularity, Ritsuka and his Servants are surprised to find not an unexplained inhuman landscape, but sunny skies and grassy landscapes. It’s here where they are asked for help in resolving the Strange Singularity by a seemingly normal girl named Sora Tokino...

Spoiler History
    Solomon_■■■■■■ had scattered numerous faulty, unusable Holy Grails across the space and time, hoping to be rid of them. In other terms, these Holy Grails had been sent to different worlds outside of Alaya’s universe. To his surprise, at least one of them was still functional enough to create a Strange Singularity. Realizing he could use this to his advantage, Solomon_■■■■■■ sent his Demon God Pillars into these Strange Singularities to oversee their growth. Solomon_■■■■■■ also began to slowly bring these Strange Singularities onto the Proper Human History, confident these Strange Singularities would be as effective.

For this Strange Singularity, this is actually a virtual world created by the Holy Grail. It had originally manifested in a parallel world Japan, which had for some reason has allowed for the summoning of improper Heroic Spirits. What has been summoned are the virtual avatars of Hololive into self-aware Servants. These “VTuber Servants” are informed by the Grail that if the Strange Singularity ceases to function, they would no longer exist as well.

The Demon Pillar Andras is responsible for initiating the Holy Grail War. Through the war’s mediator Sora Tokino, Andras claims by winning the war and claiming the Grail, the winner will be able to reincarnate into a real person. The losers would simply fade away and never grasp the chance to be given a life of their own identity. This forced the chosen VTuber Servants, alongside a few Heroic Spirits from the Proper Human History, to fight for their wish to be reincarnated. They would also reorganize into different factions to have a better fighting chance. Andras had planned to keep the war going as long as possible in order to stabilize and expand the Strange Singularity to destroy the Proper Human History.

However, Andras had never expected to be killed by Haato Akai, who Andras had decided to use as a host. Or to be more specific, Andras was caught completely off guard by Haato’s “evil” personality, Haachama. The latter’s insanity was so powerful that it actually drove the Demon God Pillar mad, which caused Haachama to absorb the Pillar’s power and become HAACHAMA.

HAACHAMA, whether she was still being influenced by lingering remnants of Andras or because she felt like being the villain, had kept the Holy Grail War going and started to use her newly acquired power from behind the scenes. But due to her lack of control and intelligence, HAACHAMA’s powers started to slowly destroy HOLOVERSE (hence the reason for the low Human Foundation Value) and cause the Holy Grail War to go out of control by summoning and entangling Heroic Spirits from the Proper Human History in the Holy Grail War. Luckily, Ina’nis Ninomae was able to seal HAACHAMA temporarily within the Grail. To keep others from using the Grail and releasing HAACHAMA, Ina’nis kept the Grail and began searching for a way to purge HAACHAMA from the Grail.

Even with the Grail withholding the Strange Singularity, the corrupted Grail is starting to become a threat to both the Strange Singularity and Proper Human History due to HAACHAMA’s influence. Whether it be HAACHAMA or the Strange Singularity, humanity’s extinction is near.

Key Characters:
    Chaldea Security Organization
    Ruler - Sora Tokino:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and an ally of Chaldea. An easy-going and happy person, she gets along quite well with Chaldea. Most of the residents of the Strange Singularity also seem to look up to her as a friend and role model. Originally, Sora was the mediator of the Strange Singularity’s Holy Grail War, but she had gotten sick of watching the VTuber Servants fighting each other. After learning human history has been incinerated outside of the Singularity from Magi☆Mari, she wishes to resolve the Singularity and end the war. With Chaldea’s arrival at the Verdant Meadow (a neutral area in the Strange Singularity), she finds a perfect opportunity to end the war. She also needs Chaldea’s help finding the Holy Grail, which had disappeared during the War. It’s not just because she knows the Grail is the source of the Singularity, it’s because she wants to use the Grail to wish for the reincarnation of all the VTuber avatars.

Lancer - Elizabeth Báthory:
    A Servant of Chaldea who had apparently Rayshifted by accident, and is stuck with Ritsuka and Mash. Being an upcoming idol, it’s almost fitting that Elizabeth is in a Singularity with Servants who were virtual idols on Earth.

Alter Ego - Magi☆Mari:
    An irregular Servant summoned by the Counter Force who becomes an ally of Chaldea later. A Servant created using a gender flipped Merlin as a base and various idol and music goddesses incorporated into her Saint Graph. Before Chaldea’s arrival, she had allied herself with Sora Tokino in helping her resolve the Strange Singularity. She was in the middle of inviting all factions to a ceasefire meeting held by Sora at the Verdant Meadow when Holo Fans under HAACHAMA’s control captured her near the Endless Blue and trapped her in an undetected sector of Ina’nis Reality Marble. Luckily, she is able to communicate with Ritsuka in his dreams when he arrives.

The Houshou Pirates
    Rider - Marine Houshou:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and the Captain of the Houshou Pirates. She’s a marauder with a penchant for treasure, adventure, and horny jokes. Her crew is situated in the Endless Blue, a large body of water connecting to the City of Lights and Little Japan. She ends up organizing a crew of pirates to help gain an advantage in the Holy Grail War, with Ollie and other Servants joining later. She would act as a representative at Sora’s ceasefire meeting.

Berserker - Ollie Kureiji:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and a member of the Houshou Pirates. A zombie highschooler who cannot seem to die no matter how much damage she takes. For a dead person, she is very hyperactive and eccentric.

Archer - Billy the Kid:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a member of the Houshou Pirates. He ended up joining Marine after being rescued from a desert island he was summoned on.

Archer - Euryale:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a “member” of the Houshou Pirates. She had never intended to join the Houshou Pirates, but got roped into it due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Little Japan
    Berserker - Coco Kiryu:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and a resident of Little Japan. A 3000 year old dragon girl, she is the “unofficial” guardian of Little Japan. She also became the chairman of a local yakuza gang, which has grown in numbers since her induction. Her yakuza gang protect Little Japan alongside other Servants and are the main force attempting to conquer other areas. After the ceasefire meeting, she would assist Chaldea and the other factions breach Ina’nis Reality Marble to reclaim the Grail.

Saber - Ayame Nakiri:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and a resident of Little Japan. For an oni from the Demon Realm, she is one of the nicest and most wholesome people ever met. While she does want to be reincarnated, she doesn’t believe fighting each other is the right way. Regardless, she is willing to defend Little Japan with everything she has.

Caster - Mio Ookami:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and a resident of Little Japan. A wolf girl who can appear literally out of nowhere in Little Japan, which Chaldea finds out when they enter. She has taken residence in the only shrine. She is one of the more level-headed and overly kind VTubers among the already friendly VTuber Servants, jokingly referred to as Mio-mama. She acts as a representative of Little Japan for the ceasefire meeting.

Archer - EMIYA:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a resident of Little Japan. EMIYA is one of Little Japan’s Servants who fight on the offensive, attempting to secure territory. Apparently the yakuza sees him as a co-commander besides Coco, and treats him with respect.

The City of Lights
    Assassin - Roberu Yukoku:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and a resident of the City of Lights. He is the owner and bartender of the hideaway bar ROBEL. Most Servants tend to end up at ROBEL. Roberu may be part of the City of Lights, but he has more of a neutral standing concerning the Holy Grail War. Because of his neutrality, he would be selected as a representative of the City of Lights at Sora’s ceasefire meeting.

Archer - Botan Shishiro:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and a resident of the City of Lights. She is a whitehaired lion girl with the mind of a lazy housecat. Regardless of her mindset, she’s deceptively skilled at gunfighting and has a huge arsenal of weapons at her disposal.

Saber - Nero Claudius:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a resident of the City of Lights. Nero adores the brilliant architecture and culture of the City of Lights, and is willing to defend the city from opponents.

Rider - Marie Antoinette:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a resident of the City of Lights. Said to be an idol of French nobility, she was summoned directly into the City of Lights.

Assassin - Stheno:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a resident of the City of Lights. She’s not that interested in fighting anyone for the City of light, but will retaliate if threatened.

Unaffiliated
    Foreigner - Ina’nis Ninomae:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and the Grail Holder. Ina’nis is gentle, peaceful and down-to-earth despite her otherworldly appearance. Because she is identified as the Grail Holder, she is mistaken as the instigator of the Holy Grail War. It seems she is alway trying to communicate with Chaldea, but interferences such as the Holo Fans keep her from doing so. More than that, Ina’nis refuses to let the Grail leave her Reality Marble, which keeps HAACHAMA sealed in the Grail. Strangely, her Reality Marble has manifested improperly at the bottom of the sea floor, which can be accessed through the whirlpool.

Alter Ego - Haato Akai HAACHAMA:
    A Servant from the Strange Singularity and the main threat Chaldea will face. Originally, Haato Akai and Haachama were two personalities sharing the same Saint Graph. However, the Demon God Pillar Andras had planned to use Haato Akai as a host to oversee the Singularity. Unfortunately, Andras underestimated Haachama’s chaotic insanity and was overwhelmed by her. Using Andras’ power, Haachama repressed Haato Akai and became HAACHAMA. HAACHAMA was able to inflict plenty of damage until Ina’nis Ninomae was able to seal her away in the Grail. Even then, HAACHAMA is able to influence the wildlife and non-Servants such as the Holo Fans to do her bidding.

Notable Non-Servant Enemies:
    Sea Demons:
    Consists of Archer class. They are found in the Endless Blue and in Ina’nis Reality Marble.

Pirates:
    Consists of Saber, Archer, and Berserker classes. They are found in the Endless Blue.

Female Pirates:
    Consists of the Rider class. They are found in Endless Blue.

Hoodlums:
    Consists of Caster class. They are found in the City of Lights and Little Japan.

Yakuza:
    Consists of Caster class. They are found in Little Japan.

Police Officers:
    Consists of Saber and Archer classes. They are found in the City of Lights.

SWAT Officers:
    Consists of Archer and Assassin classes. They are found in the City of Lights.

Holo Fans:
    Consists of Archer, Assassin, and Berserker classes. They are found in the entire Strange Singularity. These human enemies are idol obsessed fans who would willingly die for them. It’s clear that the VTuber Servants don’t want them to fight, but the Holo Fans have become so loyal that they won’t listen. This may be because of HAACHAMA’s hidden influence, which may explain why they are trying to claim the Grail and take it out of Ina’nis Reality Marble under the guise of giving the Grail for their idols.

Important Noble Phantasms:
    「Ina’nis Abyss」:
    One of Ina’nis Ninomae’s Noble Phantasms. Ina’nis can bring at least one person into a two-dimensional drawing canvas, which Ina’nis uses to literally draw her enemies to death. Only downside to this Noble Phantasm is that it requires a high amount of energy to activate, since this Noble Phantasm is considered a “Threat to Humanity” by Alaya. It is later used to defeat HAACHAMA after making a contract with Ritsuka.

「Ina’nis Dimension」:
    One of Ina’nis Ninomae’s Noble Phantasms. A subtype Noble Phantasm to 「Ina’nis Abyss」, this Noble Phantasm is Ina’nis Reality Marble, which exists within the second dimension. Ina’nis can move freely within this Reality Marble while intruders are immobilized. It is also keeping the HAACHAMA from escaping the Holy Grail, which is why it can not leave the Reality Marble. Due to the Strange Singularity slowly becoming destabilized, 「Ina’nis Dimension」has not manifested properly and is on the verge of collapse. Chaldea and their allies are able to move in the Reality Marble due to Magi☆Mari’s guidance and magic. The Reality Marble is at the bottom of the Endless Blue.

Time Era Destabilization Theory:
    It is possible the reason for the formation of the Strange Singularity is because of its existence between fiction and fact. Before they became Servants, VTubers had existed in an uncanny valley where they were animated characters being played by real people. Andras’ goal was to blur this line so humanity could no longer tell the difference, which would lead to confusion and chaos. The VTuber Servants were summoned in an imperfect form, which would return to nothingness if they were not motivated to fight for their chance to become real people. And they were meant to be the beginning of Andras’ plan. Andras was going to keep summoning Heroic Spirits that existed between this line until he was inadvertently killed by Haachama. The ensuing Holy Grail War would expand the Singularity and overtake the Proper Human History, caused by the wishes of simulated people that wanted to exist for real rather than be trapped in a purgatory of reality and fiction.

As a result of the Singularity, humanity’s will to exist is at odds with these fictional characters, and has brought man closer to incineration.

Singularity Corrective Force Resolution:
    Spoiler:
    Strange Singularities are quite easy to revise. Because the HOLOVERSE Singularity never got all of its roots in Proper Human History, it disappeared from Earth without trouble. Almost like a dream...

Mystic Code:
    Not Available

Author’s Note:

Central Theme:
    The right to exist and the difference between reality and fiction. HOLOVERSE is a fantastical world filled with life despite the ongoing Holy Grail War. The VTubers all became individual people rather than being a role to play by an anonymous actor. In exchange for allowing this world and its people to exist, it means eliminating what remains of human history to make way for the new. While some VTuber Servants such as Sora and Mio accept that they are at core, a work of fiction, others like Marine are determined to live as something real. Their new lives aren’t perfect either, as their Servant bodies will cease to exist once they expire, the Strange Singularity is resolved, or there is a definite winner of the war. But because of the nature of the Strange Singularity, Chaldea has no choice but to resolve it before it causes major damage to history. It is the hardest choice for Ritsuka to make, having to cull this world for the sake of his own. All the VTubers who wanted to be more than just some virtual idol and finally have the chance to live freely are weighed with the survival of the planet.

First off, what’s up? It’s been a while. Secondly, April Fools! Did you expect Singularity 2? Guess again! We got this crossover Singularity that I made as a joke! Now you all are probably pissed about not publishing Singularity 2, but don’t worry: SINGULARITY 2 IS COMING TOMORROW. I practically spent months working on not one, but two different Singularities, even if one of them is a joke. I assure you the wait is worth it. You’re probably wondering why it took so long to write this up. Well, I had my hands full with college, family, and COVID the entire time, which prevented me from working on RE: Fate/Grand Order. Now that the latter is no longer becoming an issue with the vaccine going around, I at least had enough time to finish this.

So addressing the elephant in the room: JD-san, where the hell did you get inspiration to make a Fate/Grand Order crossover with Hololive? It all started when I saw the promo for Hololive Alternative. The teaser was pretty cool, having all my favorite characters in it. Then I found out that the art staff that animated the promo was the same staff that does the F/GO promos, including the openings. That wasn’t even the start. Hours after the promo was released, people started making fake collaboration videos between F/GO and Hololive using the Hololive Alternative teaser. Seriously, just type in “hololive alternative fate” in the YouTube search bar and you’ll find plenty of fake Fate x Hololive promo videos. That’s where I got my inspiration to make the Singularity. More than that, I decided to release on an April Fool’s day. That will really screw with the people expecting Singularity 2, if there are people watching my content anyways.

For those who have no idea what Hololive is, they are a company of VTubers (online entertainers using a virtual avatar to show) that rose in popularity since 2020. They are the only good thing COVID-19 gave us. Hololive’s VTubers are a group of gamers, musicians, and online entertainers that use waifu avatars to do fun things that are either cute, awesome, degenerate, or all of the above. If you want more information about these girls, click on this YouTube link HERE. They should at least give you a glimpse of the rabbit hole.

All of the Hololive fans may be screeching at me why some of their favorite VTubers didn’t make it in. Keep in mind, there are over a hundred VTubers employed by Hololive. There was no way I was going to put in all (or at least a lot) of them in. Too many characters means you wouldn’t have enough time to connect with all of them or create a functional plot that is hindered by way too much content. So instead I opted to select one representative from each generation and branch. Hololive China didn’t make it in because I haven’t watched a single video from them (They recently got laid off, so please pay your respects). Hell, two of my all-time favorites Miko and Pekora didn’t make in, so I do feel your pain. Marine is fine, but alas… the wonderful chaos those two would have brought.

In my opinion, HOLOVERSE looks more like a Lostbelt than a Singularity. It still has the things a Singularity has, such as the Holy Grail being the root of the problem, the light band in the sky, the Demon God Pillar having a slight role in the plot, and the fact that the Singularity will incinerate humanity. However, it also has the qualities of a Lostbelt, with it being another world filled with normal people living their lives, the idea that the Singularity is an alternate history of another world, and Chaldea having to sacrifice this world for the sake of their own. It’s still called a Strange “Singularity,” but it doesn’t change the fact there are consequences to resolving this threat to human history. It’s meant to be a lighthearted joke that has a bittersweet ending. Even if all of the Hololive Servants above do get summoned by Chaldea, the safe haven world they left behind is gone, along with the normal people who were born in this world.

On that depressing note, I hope that this surprise was enjoyable to read! Who knows? I might do another one of these every April Fool’s. If there is any feedback you want to leave, feel free to say something, but be respectful of my work and other people’s ideas.

Okay then, see you at the 2nd Singularity of RE: Fate/Grand Order!

Credits:
    Hololive VTubers belong to Hololive Production.
    Alter Ego - Magi☆Mari belongs to me, JDMan9011.
    Other Servants belong to TYPE-MOON.
    The Fate Series
    Where people die when they're killed, the Archer class really is made up of archers, and just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Also, there are 12 different versions of King Arthur.

Blog Entries
    I only know a bit about Hololive (seen a few videos out of curiosity a while back) so I don't recognize a lot of the names here, but this looks pretty interesting. For a "joke" Singularity I can see you put a lot of thought into the theme and character-dynamics involved. The gap between "fiction" and "reality" is definitely something relevant to the Nasuverse (I mean, that's basically what Mystery is in a sense).

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That's actually a pretty great sheet 10/10. HAACHAMA being the big bad of the Singularity is also perfection.
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    JD, you live!
    I thought you gave up on ur project, glad to see you back.
    When i started reading i was ready to send the NP animation I saw months ago.
    For a joke it is a pretty good concept. I dont know most of them, but at least the Foreigner girl got in. Her artist is the same as our other FGO Foreigner girls.
    Looking forward to your Sg2

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

RE: Fate/Grand Order - 2nd Singularity

Recommendations include listening to “America, F**k Yeah” by Team America or play the American National Anthem on repeat. Make sure to keep all your guns at your side, paint your body red, white, and blue, and just AMERICA repeatedly.”
    Jingoist Reign of the Star-Spangled Tyranny
    E Pluribus Unum – 1784 A.D.
    “The God-King of America”

Praise be the Holy Kingdom of America.

Name: Jingoist Reign of the Star-Spangled Tyranny – E Pluribus Unum
    Subtitle: The God-King of America
    Human Foundation Value: B

Year: 1784 A.D.
    Grail Holder: Ruler - George Washington (Alter)
    Demon God Pillar: Halphas
    Factions: Holy Kingdom of America, The Resistance, Chaldea Security Organization

History:
    Right after the end of the American Revolution and before the development of the United States of America’s government, Solomon_■■■■■■ decided to experiment in giving the Holy Grail to a wielder. Deciding to make George Washington, an important advocate in freedom and equality, into a Grail Holder, Solomon_■■■■■■ not only doused him the mud of the Grail, but also infused the Grail into Washington’s body. To his surprise, this new existence was able to stabilize, creating a pseudo-Divine Spirit known as Washington (Alter). For good measures, he also infused the Demon God Pillar Halphas to take control should Washington (Alter) fall. Despite the strange existence of the modern Divine Spirit, Solomon_■■■■■■ left, only watching to see if this new existence would be erased.

Due to the mud of the Grail, the Holy Grail, and the Demon Pillar, Washington (Alter)’s ideals were twisted, with a fixation of uniting all people into one eternal super-nation to keep humanity from fighting itself. Using the Grail within his body, Washington (Alter) began to summon other Servants to assist in his conquest. In only a year, Washington (Alter) has managed to conquer all of North America.

In response to Washington (Alter)’s rapid conquest, an organized group known as the Free American Resistance has been formed by a handful of Servants, who manage to stall and sabotage America’s efforts to expand. Even with more people joining the Resistance, there are no signs of Washington (Alter) slowing down. With the sudden jump in industrialization, breakthrough in medicine, and a rise of military power, things are looking bleaker for the Resistance. It is also hard for the Resistance to hide when they are constantly hunted by one of Washington (Alter’s) lieutenants, Archer of the Underworld, who has surveillance and control in the underworld of America. Worse, there is the threat of the Resistance splitting due to one of its leaders, Berserker of the Revolution, being tired and angry at the restraint the Resistance is showing in order to preserve the original values of what should have been America. Berserker’s own ideals are resonating with a smaller faction within the Resistance, who share the same frustration and believe the only way to save America is to completely restart. This has left the only form of rebellion against tyranny on the brink of destruction, and the world’s future unknown.

With America getting stronger and stronger, more and more is assimilated into the growing nation. It is only a matter of time before America is not a nation, but the whole world. Worst, the Singularity has started to affect the era in general, and it is close to incinerating humanity by eliminating the concept of individuality and democracy forever.

But the people don’t care. In a terrifying turn, those who originally resisted are fiercely loyal to the new King. What should have been a nation of liberty is now an extremely patriotic kingdom loyal to itself and the king. This is truly the reign of a Jingoist King.

Praise be the God-King. Praise be the Holy Kingdom. Praise be America.

Key Characters:
    Chaldea Security Organization
    Rider - George Washington:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and the main ally of Chaldea. He is the main focus of the Singularity besides his Alter counterpart. George at first glance appears to be quiet and soft spoken, but in times of peril he shows himself to be a charismatic and stern man who speaks of his strong ideals and hopes. Before Chaldea’s arrival, he had been anonymously assisting the Resistance and helping turn the tide of the war in their favor. When he does finally reveal himself with Chaldea by his side, there is a lot of mistrust towards him such as by Berserker of the Revolution. With Chaldea’s help, he starts to reconnect with his people. By the end of the Singularity, the disoriented and demoralized Resistance comes to George’s aid for their final assault on Washington (Alter)’s castle. His Noble Phantasm, 「Severance Colichemarde」, plays an important role in countering his Alter counterpart’s Noble Phantasm 「E Pluribus Unum」.

Holy Kingdom of America
    Ruler - George Washington (Alter) (Living Human):
    The Grail Holder and the God-King of the Holy Kingdom of America. He is the other main focus of the Singularity besides his original counterpart. Washington (Alter) is a ruthless and calculating tyrant who puts the survival of the nation first, and the survival of the people second. He desires full control over the entire world as he believes the world will never be safe from itself unless united under one ruler. His rapid conquest of the entirety of North America has been left nigh-unprecedented, thanks to the Servants under his command. While he does want peace and stability for his people, his totalitarian rule on the nation, his lack of empathy for individual thought, his promotion of jingoism, and the continued use of his Noble Phantasm 「E Pluribus Unum」 on his people has caused the common folk to rebel once more. At this point in the Singularity, Washington (Alter) has become close to an actual god (the same case for what happened to Lancer Artoria/Lion King) with his existence is kept stable by the Grail and the Demon Pillar Halphas. However, he is still weaker compared to Divine Spirits in the Age of Gods due to being an entity that was born in the Age of Man. He spends most of the Singularity unseen, holed up in the throne room. He is only ever communicated with by Chaldea through Washington (Alter)’s proxies until they confront him near the end of the Singularity. His final goal is to use 「E Pluribus Unum」on a country-wide scale by finishing the construction of his castle, which is revealed to be his third Noble Phantasm, 「White Castle」.

Caster - Thomas Edison:
    The first Servant summoned by Washington (Alter) and in charge of the Kingdom’s science division. He has been brainwashed by Washington (Alter)’s Noble Phantasm 「E Pluribus Unum」, which has drastically improved his mind and body at the cost of his free will being at the mercy of Washington (Alter). He is the sole reason for America’s rapid industrialization and mech production. He is later freed from Washington (Alter)’s control by George’s 「Severance Colichemarde」, with George and Chaldea being assisted by Helena Blavatsky and Nikola Tesla at the last second. Edison survives the Singularity, but gets into another argument with Tesla as they dematerialize.

Archer of the Underworld - Al Capone:
    A Servant summoned by Washington (Alter) and a lieutenant of the Holy Kingdom of America. In charge of counterintelligence and surveillance, Archer is the ruler of America’s criminal underworld. He is the most active Servant in hunting down the Resistance. Despite being affected by 「E Pluribus Unum」, Archer shows more control over himself compared to other brainwashed Servants, and despises Washington (Alter)’s grip on his will. When he is fatally stabbed and his will freed by 「Severance Colichemarde」, he thanks George and Chaldea for letting him die a free man instead of a slave to Washington (Alter). He even tells Chaldea about the weak spots of Washington (Alter)’s castle before he dies as one last act of defiance to Washington (Alter).

Assassin - J. Edgar Hoover:
    A Servant summoned by Washington (Alter) and the leader of the head of America’s intelligence division. She commonly works side by side with Archer due to both of their jobs involving intelligence and surveillance. Hoover is a dangerous opponent not because of strength, but intelligence. In fact, it is because of her that the Resistance is fighting a losing battle due to Hoover being one step ahead. It doesn’t help that 「E Pluribus Unum」is boosting her best traits, making it hard to beat her in a game of wits. Luckily, she rarely leaves the castle, having to control the flow of intelligence and counterintelligence from a safe place. It is also through her that Washington (Alter) discovers Lafayette freed from 「E Pluribus Unum」, despite not being in control at the time. She is killed at the Wasthing (Alter)’s castle, dying against Chaldea and George as the last obstacle to Washington (Alter).

Berserker - Florence Nightingale:
    A Servant summoned by Washington (Alter) and the head doctor of the Holy Kingdom of America. She is under the effects of 「E Pluribus Unum」, which has caused her Mad Enhancement skill to completely cloud her judgement even more than usual. Berserkers are actually more vulnerable to Washington (Alter)’s control. She is the first Servant encountered by Chaldea, who attempts to bring them to Washington (Alter) to be brainwashed (or as she puts it, to be “cured”). George arrives in the nick of time to reveal the situation to Chaldea, who escapes with Chaldea. She is the first Servant to be killed, dying to Berserker and Chaldea during the assault on the Resistance base.

Assassin - Charles Henri Sanson:
    A Servant summoned by Washington (Alter) and the head executioner of the Holy Kingdom of America. He is under the effects of 「E Pluribus Unum」. Despite being the executioner, there are rarely any executions due to most rebels being brought to Washington (Alter) to be brainwashed by 「E Pluribus Unum」. This doesn’t stop him from going onto the front lines to assist the Army, whether it be his own free will or Washington (Alter) commanding him to. He is the one who recognizes Charlotte Corday as a spy, as he was the one who executed her in his previous life. He is killed during the assault on the castle, where he fights Charlotte and loses.

Berserker - Paul Bunyan:
    A Servant summoned by Washington (Alter) and a member of the Holy Kingdom of America. As shown on the attack on the Resistance’s main base, Washington (Alter) only sends her out in large scale attacks. She is under the effects of 「E Pluribus Unum」, which has worsened due to being a Berserker. Her Mad Enhancement skill has clouded her mind, rewriting her personality to be an unrelenting force of nature against the Kingdom’s enemies and loyal only to Washington (Alter)’s orders. In a sad twist of fate, the creator of civilization has become a destroyer. She is freed by George when the Resistance breaches the walls. She immediately starts assisting the Resistance against the Kingdom. Alongside Nikola Tesla, she helps destroy the cannon of 「White Castle」 to buy Chaldea more time to beat Washington (Alter). She survives the Singularity.

Spoiler Character
    Demon God Pillar - Halphas:
    The Demon God Pillar overseeing the American Singularity and serves as the post-climatic boss battle after Washington (Alter). It is the first Demon God Pillar Chaldea meets. It is using Washington (Alter) as a host. Once Chaldea defeats Washington (Alter), Halphas takes over his body to eliminate Chaldea and make sure the mind controlling cannon of 「White Castle」 fires. The Resistance arrives to assist Chaldea. With their combined strength, they are barely able to defeat the Halphas. Halphas’ defeat ejects the Grail from Washington (Alter)’s body, which causes his body to break down.

The Free American Resistance
    Caster - Geronimo:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and one of the leaders of the Resistance. He is one of the first Servants summoned to this Singularity, who wastes no time putting together a Resistance. Berserker of the Revolution later joins forces with him, but both begin to disagree due to conflicting values. He does start to trust George enough to consider him a commander of the Resistance. He is gravely injured by a stray bomb in the fight against Hoover, but survives the fight. He encourages Chaldea and George to confront Washington (Alter) while he and his Native Warriors buy them time against Washington’s heavily armed royal guards, the White Garrison. Despite his injuries, he and a handful of Native Warriors manage to survive the Singularity.

Caster - Helena Blavatsvky:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a member of the Resistance. Besides being one of the Resistance’s lieutenants, her main goal is attempting to free her friend Edison from Washington (Alter)’s control. She is one of the members of the Resistance Chaldea gets more familiar with. Eventually, she and Chaldea do manage to save Edison with unexpected help in the form of Tesla. She survives to the end of the Singularity. Before dematerializing, she witnesses another petty fight between Tesla and Edison, where she only shakes her head in disapproval at their childness.

Archer - Billy the Kid:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a member of the Resistance. He is one of the Servants hijacking supplies from America, using guerilla tactics to face against larger numbers of opponents. He is later killed in a confrontation with Archer of the Underworld, dying John Marston-style against him and his forces.

Assassin - James Armistead Lafayette (Living Human):
    A member of the Resistance and a spy within Holy America’s forces, leaking information to the Resistance. While he is horrible at fighting, he is extremely good at blending in as a regular, dime-a-dozen slave and being quite skilled at espionage. He is best friends with the Marquis de Lafayette, who would later reunite with him during the final assault on Washington (Alter)’s castle. He is also the one who indiscreetly helps Charlotte and Lafayette the castle after they were both discovered. He survives to the end of the Singularity, right after Lafayette declares Armistead and his family to be free until their deaths.

Assassin - Charlotte Corday:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and a member of the Resistance. She is a spy for the Resistance, leaking information as a maid. Halfway into the story, Sanson recognizes her as he was the one who executed her in his life. He realizes she is a spy and attempts to capture her, but she manages to get away with Lafayette. She later rescues Chaldea from Berserker by stabbing him in the back. She also manages to kill Sanson. She survives the Singularity.

Berserker of the Revolution - Maximilien Robespierre:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force and one of the leaders of the Resistance. Even before his True Name is revealed, Chaldea sees him as a radical fighter doing more harm than good against America. He is aware of his actions, but he is willing to become a monster if it meant the “greater good of freedom.” It is also noted that he seems to have no faith in the human race, claiming nothing has changed about the fickle and violent nature of man since his previous life. It is at this point he is questioning why he is even fighting for freedom, demonstrating a pessimistic view on life and is only acting on instinct now. Eventually after he and his splinter faction capture Chaldea to prevent them from interfering in their plans, to completely decimate the Holy Kingdom to restart everything Charlotte stabs Berserker in the back and saves Chaldea. Berserker laments his actions in his previous life and the Singularity, and asks Fujimaru if he was a mistake. Fujimaru responds that he wasn’t, and that it wasn’t wrong to fight for the freedom of others. However, Fujimaru claims that fear and violence was never going to save them, and Berserker should have had more faith in the good humans could do. Unsatisfied but understanding, Berserker passes on, wishing in the next life to give humanity one last chance.

Rider - Marquis de Lafayette (Living Human):
    One of the Resistance’s most important spies posing as a general of the Holy Kingdom of America. Unbeknownst to history, Lafayette was from a minor and obscure Magus lineage centering around the usage of air and wind manipulation. A week before Chaldea’s arrival, Lafayette was freed from 「E Pluribus Unum」’s control by George. He decides to use his secret freedom to his advantage and becomes a double agent in the Kingdom. Besides leaking information to the Resistance, he also becomes George’s private informant. It is because of Lafayette that the Resistance learns of 「E Pluribus Unum」and its effects due to Lafayette being a victim. During this time, Lafayette builds his own secret resistance and keeps contact with George. After being compromised by Hoover, he escapes the Kingdom with another compromised spy, Charlotte Corday. He later gets a letter about Berserker’s revolt from Washington, which Lafayette brings his freedom fighters and Charlotte to take them down. He would later help lead the final assault on Washington (Alter)’s castle, and survives the Singularity. After freeing his best friend Armistead from slavery, Lafayette declares to the Resistance that no one should ever be a slave to a person.

Unaffiliated
    Spoiler Character
    Archer - Nikola Tesla:
    A Servant summoned by the Counter Force. He shows up during the climax battle, assisting Helena against Edison and his robot army. His presence helps clear a path to Washington (Alter) for Chaldea. Alongside Paul, they are able to damage the cannon of 「White Castle」 to give more time for Chaldea to defeat Washington (Alter). He survives to the end of the Singularity, not before Edison and Tesla get into another argument.

Notable Enemies:
    Militia Men:
    Consists of Archer class. These are ordinary civilians who are part of the Resistance.

Native Warriors:
    Consists of Archer, Rider, and Berserker classes. These are Native American warriors that have allied themselves with the Resistance.

Grey Wolf:
    Consists of Rider class. These are wild beasts that bear no allegiance to either side. Some of the Native Warriors have tamed these wolves to assist in the fight.

Gangsters:
    Consists of Archer and Assassin classes. They are Archer of the Underworld’s own men.

Bluecoats:
    Consists of Saber and Archer classes. They are the foot soldiers of the Holy Kingdom of America.

Mechanized Infantry:
    Consists of Archer class. These are machines manufactured by Edison’s factories. According to Washington (Alter) and Edison, these machines were based on a certain Servant in one of the remaining Singularities.

White Garrison Soldiers:
    Consists of Archer, Lancer and Berserker classes. They are Washington (Alter)’s elite royal guard. They are called the White Garrison due to their bulky white armor.

Important Noble Phantasms:
    「Severance Colichemarde」:
    One of George’s Noble Phantasms. This is George’s personal Colichemarde sword. Before the American Revolution started, George had found the sword in Britain. He had never known that the sword was magical or the legend that the sword was most likely forged by fairies. Because the name has been lost to history and George was not a magus, it’s power has been reduced. Despite this, the Noble Phantasm still has a useful ability: the ability to “cut” anything that isn’t divine. For example, George used the sword to help cut a path through the Delaware River. More than that, George can even cut through Servant contracts and geass. It even applies to Washington (Alter)’s Noble Phantasm, 「E Pluribus Unum」. This is the reason why George was summoned in the first place: to free the people controlled by this specific Noble Phantasm. It shares similarities with Medea’s Noble Phantasm 「Rule Breaker」, although the latter is arguably more powerful and effective when destroying sorcery. The downside to 「Severance Colichemarde」 is that it requires a lot of magical energy to use. Since George isn’t a magus, it limits George to using it at least once a week . He is able to gain a lot more magical energy once he makes a contract with Chaldea, which allows him to use his Noble Phantasm more than usual.

「E Pluribus Unum」:
    One of Washington (Alter)’s Noble Phantasms. By activating the Noble Phantasm, Washington (Alter) rewrites a target’s loyalties and free will to be under his control. It also has the added bonus of strengthening their physical and mental abilities. Of course, the cost is that they are now under Washington (Alter)’s control. The Noble Phantasm also acts as a hive mind, following the King’s orders without question. They still have at least some semblance of their personality and enough free will to do tasks their own way, but they cannot disobey the King. Washington (Alter) can even tell if a person is under his control as long as he sees the person in person or by viewing through the eyes of the controlled. Moreso, the Noble Phantasm allows Washington (Alter) to observe their actions and even control them personally, but this action takes a lot of concentration to use. This flaw would later be fixed with Washington (Alter)’s other Noble Phantasm 「White Castle」. The other flaw of 「E Pluribus Unum」 is how big the hive could get. By this, it means Washington (Alter) would not be able to tell if a single person is freed from his control because Washington (Alter) had way too many indoctrinated to tell. That is how Lafayette was able to spy on the Holy Kingdom’s activities for so long until Washington (Alter) saw him cured through Hoover’s eyes. Finally, it requires skin, blood, magical, or any kind of contact from Washington (Alter) to infect others with the Noble Phantasm. He has to at least touch a person through either of these to put them under his control.

Spoiler NP
    「White Castle」:
    One of Washington (Alter)’s Noble Phantasms. This is later revealed in the story to be the entirety of Washington (Alter)’s palace, which becomes fully operational the moment Chaldea storms the throne room. Designed by Edison, this Noble Phantasm has the ability to be summoned by Washington (Alter) any time he wants and has the ability to fly. The main function of 「White Castle」 is to help strengthen and address the flaws in 「E Pluribus Unum」. The throne room acts as a surveillance and control room for Washington (Alter), allowing him to control people from here without the need to concentrate. There is also it’s other function: the main cannon. Besides firing destructive laser beams, it has the ability to fire beams containing 「E Pluribus Unum」. By harvesting Washington (Alter) magical energy imbued with the Noble Phantasm, the beam can reach as far as Great Britain and engulf the island in minutes (comparable to a nuclear bomb). This was the main reason why 「White Castle」 was established: to quash the remaining Resistance with the cannon and to infect people more quickly rather than doing it one by one. Unfortunately, being harvested weakens Washington (Alter). George is able to make a risky gamble by having Washington (Alter) put his energy into the cannon first so they can beat him. With help from Tesla and Paul, they are able to defeat Washington (Alter) although this does force Halphas to take control of him to keep the cannon and 「E Pluribus Unum」operational.

Time Era Destabilization Theory:
    The reason for a Singularity forming in this era is obvious: America is the birthplace of liberty. It was its founding that inspired the ideas of freedom and equality. Turning the nation into the complete opposite of it was supposed to preach would destroy individual rights and the ability for the people to choose their own paths. Worst, the instigator of such cruelty is the man who once led thousands of men to gain their freedom. Being betrayed by someone who was once the paragon of liberty would change the fate of America forever.

More than that, America was also a leader and example all nations strived to be. It was a nation all immigrants wanted to escape to because of its tolerance of all different backgrounds and philosophies. Without the America that preached freedom and equality, the world would be lost and aimless.

As a result of the Singularity, humanity’s ideas of equality, liberty, and freedom has been casted away, and has brought man closer to incineration.

Singularity Corrective Force Resolution:
    Spoiler:
    The events of the war between the Holy Kingdom and the Resistance are reinterpreted being caused by America struggling to create its government in its early stages. The call to recreate the government happens a lot earlier compared to the original timeline and the problems caused by the Articles of Confederation. History also calls the conflict an unofficial civil war before the Civil War, caused by different views on how to rule the people and not make the same mistakes Great Britain did.

Regarding George Washington, this problem is actually fixed quite easily. Because Washington (Alter)’s appearance was slightly different from his original counterpart and no one ever saw him outside the throne room, he is tagged as an imposter who used George Washington’s name to give himself authority. The real George Washington (AKA Rider) was credited as the leader of the Resistance that won the civil war. History claims George Washington helped create the Constitution in response to the war itself, which put America on the right track to being the place of liberty it is meant to be.

The technology Edison had created had been rendered unusable and broken, nevertheless Americans salvaged the broken technology in the hopes they could reverse-engineer it. Over the decades, some plucky inventors are able to create new technology and inventions that are sold across the country to help speed up development.

Which helps lead America into an Industrial Revolution...

Mystic Code:
    Spoiler:
    Colonial Raiment

A/N: Sorry for the low quality. This was the only picture I could find.

“Mystic Code worn by the Master of Chaldea in the America Singularity, looks good for liberating countries from tyrants.”

Skills
    Flag Bearer (cooldown for 15-13 turns)
    • 500% Chance to increase party’s attack by 10-30% for 1 turn.
    • 500% Chance to overcharge their NP by 1 stage for 1 turn.

Eagle’s Sign (cooldown for 15-13 turns)
    • 500% Chance to grant one servant Evasion for 1 turn.
    • 500% Chance to increase their debuff resistance.

Anthem of Musket Fire (cooldown for 15-13 turns)
    • 500% Chance to increase one servant’s critical damage by 20-30% for 1 turn.

Author’s Note:

Central Theme
    The value of liberty against the value of order, and what is done for the greater good. Both Washingtons could not be any different: George believed that people should have the right to choose, while Washington (Alter) valued order and stability in the world. With these two, their ideals clash forcefully with each other. People have always been inherently free, only kept in line by rules enforced by society. Washington (Alter) had created too many rules to be followed, making him a tyrant. That is why another revolution occurs in America because of the people’s voices not being heard. On the other hand, there is a limit to how much freedom a person should have. Sometimes a little order is needed to prevent people from turning into lawless savages. This is best seen with Berserker’s ideals and followers, who took their ideals of freedom too far– and started a movement similar to the violent French Revolution. And despite both Washington (Alter) and Berserker being monsters, they truly believed they were doing all of this “for the greater good.” Washington (Alter) wanted to prevent further bloodshed and war by uniting the world under one ruler, even if it meant destroying free will forever. Berserker wanted to create a nation where every person is equal and free in all rights, but it meant completely uprooting the current system through violence. The problem with “the greater good” is that it requires hard sacrifices that not all people would agree with. Even George himself was a victim to “the greater good,” where in his former life he preferred to save the lives of his own men at the cost of giving victory to the British. All hard choices require sacrifice, and every great person will have to choose in spite of the people who will despise the choice made.

Heya. The America Singularity has finally dropped. I did promise to publish this Singularity right after the April Fool’s Singularity I made. I’m glad to have finally finished this after 8 LONG MONTHS OF INACTIVITY. I already said in my April Fool’s Singularity that a bunch of factors prevented me from finishing this. I’m glad to finally have the time to do this. I’m hoping that nothing else is delayed in the future.

This Singularity is obviously meant to be a rewrite of the original America Singularity in F/GO. If there was one thing I hated about that Singularity, it’s the dissonance of freaking Celts in America. Someone in DW was on drugs when they thought up that. So of course that detail has to go. What it is now focusing on is purely American with a little French thrown in.

George Washington and his Alter are the main focus of this Singularity. I will probably release Servant sheets at an unspecified date, but I wanted to focus on making the Singularities first. But to give some context, Washington (Alter) is pretty much a Divine Spirit like Lancer Artoria, but weaker due to being in an era where Mystery is weaker. When you think about, this Singularity shares similarities with the Chinese Lostbelt, SIN. Both of them involve uniting humanity at the cost of losing something (SIN = intelligence and development, E Pluribus Unum = freedom and equality), and both leaders are unseen and godlike entities who come close to their goals.

By the way, for this Singularity I took inspiration from Assassin’s Creed III. The series in general already involves historical figures intertwined with the main characters and plot. Assassin’s Creed III takes place in the Revolutionary War, which has the main character Connor fighting the British on the colonist’s side. But this isn’t where I got my idea. I got my idea from its DLC: The Tyranny of King Washington. I think it was the best part of Assassin’s Creed III, exploring an alternate reality where Washington goes mad with power. Only difference between that game and the Singularity is the more supernatural aspects here, where Washington (Alter) is a Divine Spirit, Servants are being summoned, and the fact the main character is someone Washington (Alter) knows well: himself.

Anyhow, that’s all I have to say. What are your thoughts on this? Was this an entertaining read or is there something rubbing you the wrong way? Feel free to leave your thoughts about what’s great or what’s bad!

For our next Singularity, we’re going to a city covered in fog! But take heed: this fog is unnatural and those lost in it are never seen from again. All that is known is that the people cower from the mere name of a legendary serial killer stalking the city...

Credits:
    Spoiler:
    Archer of the Underworld - Al Capone belongs to Slinaro.
    Rider - George Washington, Ruler - George Washington (Alter), Assassin - James Armistead Lafayette, Berserker of the Revolution - Maximilien Robespierre, and Rider - Marquis de Lafayette belongs to me, JDMan9011.
    Other Servants belong to TYPE-MOON.
    Last edited by JDMan9011; April 4th, 2021 at 03:05 PM.
    The Fate Series
    Where people die when they're killed, the Archer class really is made up of archers, and just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Blog Entries
    Were you inspired by my Washington sheet when it came to the sword NP? Because as far as I know I'm the only other one who had it be fairy-forged with its power reduced by the fact Washington doesn't know its true name/origins. I don't mind or anything, in fact the ability you gave it is a really cool way to tie together how he "split off" from Britain with his legend of crossing the Delaware River. I'm just curious.

That aside this is a quite well-written Singularity. I agree with you that it's weird the America Singularity we got in canon had so few actual American heroes compared to Celts and Indian ones...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Were you inspired by my Washington sheet when it came to the sword NP? Because as far as I know I'm the only other one who had it be fairy-forged with its power reduced by the fact Washington doesn't know its true name/origins.
    Oh shit! You want me to revise Washington's sword NP then? Because I can take out for now until I at least revise it.
    The Fate Series

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMan9011 View Post
    Oh shit! You want me to revise Washington's sword NP then? Because I can take out for now until I at least revise it.
    No, no, it's fine. I actually like your take and thought it was very creative. Just curious if it was inspiration or a case of divergent evolution.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    oh shit, i somehow forgot to catch up with your 2nd Sg after i was gone

This is a really interesting read and i really enjoyed reading it. I feel like the first four Sg were all pretty lame story wise and more a way to introduce the vanilla cast of FGO. Fg5 was similar, but I remember that story a bit more positive. But in retrospect yeah, it was just a exposition dumb for their characters, somehow stitched together.
    The ones after that were really good tho.
    So what you did here has much more depth and character. I am not sure why you made Hoover a woman. There are actual pictures of Hoover and he died "recently" 40years ago. I am not well versed in American History, but I would have tried to find another candidate there, somehow, personally.
    Still, good work and I hope you can make something special out of London.

And the pictures of the Mystic Code skills dont work for me. Those pesky icons really do make trouble for some of us.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    So what you did here has much more depth and character. I am not sure why you made Hoover a woman. There are actual pictures of Hoover and he died "recently" 40years ago. I am not well versed in American History, but I would have tried to find another candidate there, somehow, personally.
    Prolly because Hoover is genderbent in the Riyo Gudako manga. On one hand it's a parody but on the other it is the only look we've gotten at the character so far so I guess JD wanted to roll with that.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    ​0
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 08:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Even then I'm not sure how much of Hoover's depiction in that mana is even canon anymore as I think Nasu or his team had to walk it back as I think they got a lot of blowback / heat from fans from that affair (which to be fair Hoover is an incredibly controversial figure who essentially blackmailed US presidents into doing what he wanted and essentially ran a shadow government and abused his power as the FBI director and portraying them in a gag manga could be taken as insensitive or Nasu and his team ignoring or making light of all the real world controversies involving Hoover and his tenure). As a result of this I have no clue if we may ever see Hoover again or if we do if they will even be remotely similar to the manga portrayal.
    Pretty sure the controversy actually came from a previously suggested identity for her as Yoshiko Kawashima, a Japanese spy sent to China during the second Sino-Japanese War. Combined with how the announcement was on the anniversary of the Rape of Nanking it naturally wasn't taken very well. Nasu/Riyo took it back and they ended up making her true name Hoover instead.

Blog Entries
    May not be technically the right thread for this line of questioning, but has anybody on this site done the so-called "Eastern Mata Hari" yet, and if not is there any interest in doing a profile for her?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    May not be technically the right thread for this line of questioning, but has anybody on this site done the so-called "Eastern Mata Hari" yet, and if not is there any interest in doing a profile for her?
    Express wrote up a pretty good one while back.