Page 57 of 200 FirstFirst ... 7475255565758596267107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Classic Nasu logic, loli is the ultimate beauty standard. Reminds me that bit about the Gorgon sisters.
    I mean, that is just true
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

After all, all Japanese men are lolicons
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not just lolicons

Or do you think it's a coincidence that the most widespread universal charm skill in FGO is the one exclusively possessed by young boys
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I read the remake.

Honestly, Ciel's route was so well-done that it makes Arc's route seem very underwhelming in comparison. Arc's route is not literally the same as the original, but it plays enough by-the-book to feel like a cop-out. I remember when reading Arc's route sometimes I'd think "forget the time it took to create the visual assets, how the heck did it take Nasu this long to write this?".

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arcueid Day 10
    A really long time time, in the earliest days of Anno Domini, humans built organizations based on all sorts of magecrafts, occultism, and ceremonial courtesy, and started eliminating all prime species other than human.
    The greatest of those was the Holy Church... the biggest religion of Europe, which paraded its title of "universal". They have been weeding out "whatever isn't human" for the longest time, but among these enemies, their hostility towards vampires is crazy.
    This feels like the Church is being sorta credited for the origins of Human Order, with the whole "cull all competitors for the seat of primacy" thing. Just when AD started is also the time when mages realized Mystery will eventually disappear and started establishing the Association to preserve the knowledge of the past, so the things feel connected. With all the concrete info we got on Yumina, she being born on the same day as Jesus felt like just a red herring, but now I'm starting to wonder again if there is a connection.

Arcueid day 11
    Curious how Ciel's account of Arcueid's backstory doesn't include the changes made to Arcueid's backstory. Although she puts an admittedly speculative tone to some parts of the story, with Mario claiming Roa has been active for 800 years, I have to wonder if those are continuity mistakes, or if the Church's intel is just wrong as part of a weird meta running gag where the Church is stuck with pre-remake information.

For context, old Tsukihime claimed Arc was born designed as the Strongest True Arcueid™, artificially sampled by the TAs in the 12th century. Then A Piece of Blue Glass Moon Material claims Arcueid was naturally spawned just like any other TA and then discovered to have vastly superior stats. And remake Ciel still believes the other TAs most likely induced Arcueid’s birth to deal with the huge amount of corrupted TAs.
    FWIW, I believe the Material over Ciel because that's an objective third-person narrator, and I like the new version of the backstory better because Arcueid being a random accident gives more reason for Altrouge to be mad.

Blog Entries
    TM is a Christian setting.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Wasn't it stated in LB6 that Yumina was the First Magician?

Anyone downloaded the subbed video of Arc and Ciel?

Blog Entries
    A group of witches were involved in the establishment of the First Magic and Yumina was one of them
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    A group of witches were involved in the establishment of the First Magic and Yumina was one of them
    That was from LB6, right?

Nasu said there is a Magician named Yumina in the HF3 interview, then in Lostbelt 6 we found out that "witches were involved in the establishment of the First Magic" and a witch calls herself Yumina's direct line in a flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    Nasu said there is a Magician named Yumina in the HF3 interview, then in Lostbelt 6 we found out that "witches were involved in the establishment of the First Magic" and a witch calls herself Yumina's direct line in a flashback.
    Ah, okay. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t confusing the info from the HF3 booklet with the info from LB6, so thank you for clearing that up, Mementore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Beryl's mom openly says "Yumina" to refer to the magician. There's no ambiguity here.

Blog Entries
    The only witch I know having somewhat significant presence in the bible is the Witch of Endor. But otherwise it's a very ??? connection.

Beryl's mom openly says "Yumina" to refer to the magician. There's no ambiguity here.
    Are you responding to me or someone else with this? Because just to clarify on my end in case there’s a misunderstanding, I wanted to double-check that I didn’t attribute details to the wrong sources.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It wasn't to anyone in particular. Just pointing out that there was a direct concrete confirmation, since the conversation was flowing towards fitting together the pieces we got to predict Yumina's deal before the confirmation happened.

Blog Entries
    I can't remember if Beryl's mother says outright that the Meinsters are Yumina's descendants?

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder

If the First Magic was used to usher in the modern age. Like, it was used to make the Age of Gods "fictional"

- - - Updated - - -

this is probably the wrong thread to be speculating about that

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I can't remember if Beryl's mother says outright that the Meinsters are Yumina's descendants?
    She did.

It wasn't to anyone in particular. Just pointing out that there was a direct concrete confirmation, since the conversation was flowing towards fitting together the pieces we got to predict Yumina's deal before the confirmation happened.
    Oh. My bad, then.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Something I noticed, but it's kinda strange how you can have the scene where Arc barges into the classroom wearing those glasses and tries to be a teacher, and then later on during her and Shiki's date she still acts as if she had never seen what the interior of the school looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?