Page 70 of 283 FirstFirst ... 20606568697071727580120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 5659

Thread: Kantai Collection - Kancolle

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Greyblood View Post
    Well, Fusou just became a Kai today. Will that do or what do I need to equip her with?
    Her default Kai equipment is fine, but if you have more bomber seaplanes then use them over cannons for ASW.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The ones with the blue icon, correct? I'll check inventory then.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

The light green ones without any icons. If you have the air group 634 Zuiun's you want to use them, but regular Zuiun's are good enough.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bleh, going to need to buy a pre-paid international card if I want to buy some ship slots. Debit card isn't working, which shouldn't surprise me given that it was a pain in the ass trying to buy my LL N3DS and Gateway a few months ago.

Blog Entries
    Two tries on 1-5 and game just likes to troll me by not sending me to the boss node despite only using 4 ships...
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    If you use the ideal compo (BBV/CVL/2x DD/CL) then you should be guaranteed to get there.

Blog Entries
    CVL are light carriers or seaplane tenders? I'm still getting used to some of the other classifications.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    CVL are light carriers or seaplane tenders? I'm still getting used to some of the other classifications.
    DD = Destroyer
    CL = Light Cruiser
    CLT = Torpedo Cruiser
    CA = Heavy Cruiser
    CAV = Aviation Cruiser
    AV = Seaplane Tender
    CVL = Light Aircraft Carrier
    CV = Standard Aircraft Carrier
    BB = Battleship (slow)
    FBB = Battleship (fast, Kongou class)
    BBV = Aviation Battleship
    SS = Submarine
    SSV = Sub that can carry airplanes (specific name?)

There are others, but the ones I listed are the most common I think. Most of the others only have 1 or 2 units in them, so it's easier to just refer to them by the unit name.
    Last edited by Trubo; April 17th, 2015 at 10:26 AM.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Basically the V will always signify planes, the L will always signify Light. From there you can just learn the important ones, BB, DD, SS, C_.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    FUCKING COMPASS HOLY FUCK

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, Chiyoda sure has some giant breasts. You'd never have noticed in her pre-Kai ni CGs.

Edit: Woo, cleared 2-5. Just need the medal from 3-5 and I can get a Yamashiro or Fusou Kai ni by the end of the month.
    Last edited by Trubo; April 17th, 2015 at 12:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    I'd better try and get an A rank, even though the boss can be a little... hard to damage. >(

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle SynMirage's Avatar
    Equip Fusou with nothing but seaplane bombers, take some of the planes from her sister if you have to, her guns will do nothing against subs.

Equip your CVL with planes with the most ASW stat on it. If you have Saiun, equip one of those, if not well its fine you're not HQ level 80 yet.

CLs and DDs should be packing 2x Sonars and 1x Depth Charge. If you don't have that much sonars, at least bring a CL or DD with high ASW. Isuzu has the highest base ASW stat, I think you have Yuubari (or was it someone else?) bring her and give her 3x Sonar and 1x Depth Charge.

Finally arrange your ships by weakest to highest ASW stat. That means the BBV and CVL should be on slot 1 and 2 while the CLs and DDs on slots 3 and 4. This way the BBV and CVLs can go around killing weaker subs while the CLs and DDs can clean up the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Man, Chiyoda sure has some giant breasts. You'd never have noticed in her pre-Kai ni CGs.

Edit: Woo, cleared 2-5. Just need the medal from 3-5 and I can get a Yamashiro or Fusou Kai ni by the end of the month.
    Man 3-5 is gonna suck, no matter which route you take, then again I was already HQ 90+ by the time of its release so you might have an easier time on it. Still have fun.
    Last edited by SynMirage; April 17th, 2015 at 02:42 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's gonna be tough getting them sonars, especially with the penguins popping by.

Welp, I guess I should hold off a bit in busting Abyssals and just spam Expedition 5 for a few days. My supplies may be running a bit dry if I'm too careless.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle SynMirage's Avatar
    Well you can always just stick to 10/10/10/11 for your dailies to get those Sonars, high chance of getting penguin, but useful for clearing quests. Also doesn't cost as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    You'd be surprised at how much you can earn just doing your expeditions regularly.

Unrelated: What's everyone's rank now? Apparently I'm at 8780 for my server.

im 8704 for my server

does winning or loosing in PvP count? cuz i`ve been kinda try-harding there.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    What rank am I anyways. Keep getting super easy fleets lately....
    9689. No wonder.

Wow, what have you guys been doing? I've been playing several hours every day and I'm only at ranks 18059.

i thought rank had to do with PVP wins it only ever grows after my pvp wins... i always keep on getting 4-6 sub fleets or all Battleship/Carrier fleets
    Last edited by madarra; April 17th, 2015 at 08:12 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's gonna be tough getting them sonars, especially with the penguins popping by.

Welp, I guess I should hold off a bit in busting Abyssals and just spam Expedition 5 for a few days. My supplies may be running a bit dry if I'm too careless.
    When making ASW, put a DD or CL as your Flagship. As for which recipe, I went with the 10/30/10/31 listed on the wiki, though keep in mind that you may get some airplanes with that one (not too terrible, 2 star dive bombers and +6 AA Fighters will probably be helpful for you atm).

Was going to say that you could also consider Kai leveling some units, but the low level units that grant sonar are pretty rare drops or restricted to event only.

Edit: As for the ranking thing, I'm at the point where I can usually get B rank or better on every fight, though I do have to be careful with what units I bring (getting really mixed fleets). Now listed at 6045.
    Last edited by Trubo; April 17th, 2015 at 09:49 AM.