Page 38 of 200 FirstFirst ... 28333637383940434888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Can someone explain to me what this strongest human magecraft business is and why does Ciel have it?

AOG magecraft is still magecraft right? So stronger than Medeas and Rhongo?

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    AOG magecraft is still magecraft right? So stronger than Medeas and Rhongo?
    I highly doubt that "human magic" includes divine weaponry.

- - - Updated - - -

And no, the magecraft in use today was invented by Solomon after AOG ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So Ciel is using Idea Blood from a defeated DAA for Calvaria Magecraft. So that means any DA who wants to take the now vacant DAA's position now has to claim it from her one way or another, since I understand that they need to inherit the Principle that corresponds with said position in order to authentically fill it.

But if it's the strongest and so valuable why is the church not keeping it locked up somewhere secret instead of giving it to Ciel who I'm sure they don't trust the most and putting it on display for any potentially new DAA's.

Cause ciel is awesome right?

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    There has been an English version for at least 4 years.

What, you literally haven't glanced at any TM stuff ever in almost 5 years since last posting in December 26, 2016?

Not a single piece of anything at all?
    I read summaries from people and stuff, I just didn't know there was an official english translation. I thought maybe it was an english patch. Back in the day TM wouldn't really translate anything to international audiences.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Crowe View Post
    But if it's the strongest and so valuable why is the church not keeping it locked up somewhere secret instead of giving it to Ciel who I'm sure they don't trust the most and putting it on display for any potentially new DAA's.
    You can say that of the Seventh Scripture too, no? But anyways, the dictionary entry says Ciel came up with it herself, added to that she's using it for the Church's cause, it's possible she's the only one who can use it too considering that she's using the Idea Blood of a DAA she defeated to activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    I read summaries from people and stuff, I just didn't know there was an official english translation. I thought maybe it was an english patch. Back in the day TM wouldn't really translate anything to international audiences.
    In that case you might be pleased to know that the new Melty Blood coming out on September 30 will have an English translation on release.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Back in the ancient days of 2016, when several TM anime had already been released to international audiences, or at least, a few had. Also, of all TM properties, GO was almost certainly getting localized. Gacha money is lots of money.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck, the First Order movie was already out by then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    So the DAA with the principle of Sword that was neutralized by the Church, is that the one Ciel used their blood thingy to make her orbital death ray?
    Six Ancestors were cut from the hit list (the sixth being Vlov, killed by Shiki before this exposition), but only two of them were actually sealed by the Church. Forest and Castle. Sword was taken down by someone else.

So does Arc really kill all of Tokyo in Ciel's route while in her Luminous Body form? And if so I'm assuming she fixes it with the texture stuff afterwards, yeah? Otherwise it'd be pretty hilarious to me if everyone in Tokyo is just gone now and Shiki is still like "Yeah see ya, Arc." and doesn't care about that at all.

Also if Arc only has the one ending it's definitely set-up for an epilogue down the line. I imagine Nasu knows it'd annoy people if Arc and Shiki seriously never get to see each other again in their routes while all the other routes generally get at least somewhat happy endings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxas View Post
    In that case you might be pleased to know that the new Melty Blood coming out on September 30 will have an English translation on release.
    Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Back in the ancient days of 2016, when several TM anime had already been released to international audiences, or at least, a few had. Also, of all TM properties, GO was almost certainly getting localized. Gacha money is lots of money.
    Maybe I wasn't paying full attention . I had Fate Extra on the PSP, that one was in English. CCC didn't get an English translation though IIRC.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Maybe I wasn't paying full attention . I had Fate Extra on the PSP, that one was in English. CCC didn't get an English translation though IIRC.
    True. Still, several TM properties had been localized by that point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to it!

More like couldn't, thanks to Imageepoch's internal problems at the time.

At least Extra will get remake in the form of Fate/Extra Record, which gives hope for possible CCC remake. 2 of 3 playable Servants already have their Noble Phantasms teased as can be seen in my sig below.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Ciel certainly seems to have fewer qualms about using Roa's magecraft knowledge than before, when she literally had to drug herself to overcome the PTSD and use something more advanced than basic hypnosis. At least that way it'll look less weird when she sells that knowledge out to the Association in Tsuki 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MostDGeist View Post
    So does Arc really kill all of Tokyo in Ciel's route while in her Luminous Body form? And if so I'm assuming she fixes it with the texture stuff afterwards, yeah? Otherwise it'd be pretty hilarious to me if everyone in Tokyo is just gone now and Shiki is still like "Yeah see ya, Arc." and doesn't care about that at all.

Also if Arc only has the one ending it's definitely set-up for an epilogue down the line. I imagine Nasu knows it'd annoy people if Arc and Shiki seriously never get to see each other again in their routes while all the other routes generally get at least somewhat happy endings.
    They'll just do all of far side and then stick the manga ending including Eclipse at the end, probably. It's the Fight Club Movie Ending of Tsukihime.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Crowe View Post
    Can someone explain to me what this strongest human magecraft business is and why does Ciel have it?
    To be more exact:

あれは魔術によって作られた反射鏡。 成層圏に展開し、太陽の光を集束して燃え盛る天使の車輪 。
    It's a reflector made from magecraft. The method of attack is gathering and concentrating sunlight into a blade and strike the target with it.

In other words: Ciel used a super big version of Archimedes' Katoptron Katho Phlegon to create a super big Excalibur Galatine blade and cut Arc with it.

As for the magecraft:
    人智における最高峰の大魔術を受け、なお月の姫は倒れない。
    It's not "strongest human magecraft", it's "the pinnacle of Great Magecraft in terms of human intellect".

Ciel is a genius, what more can I say.

US Friend Code
    Archimedes smiling down on Ciel from heaven.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    So, basically Ciel actually making use of her utterly absurd magical potential + more willingness to abuse Roa knowledge? Are the new body markings suppose to be her magic circuits then?
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Hm, who is this child that Makihisa adopted that died in 2004 to illness? Wonder if it is important. Imma guess Far Side stuffs.
    [ページをめくる。冒頭の日付は2004年。 ……槙久によって養子にとられた誰かが、人知れず病死した年だ 。]
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    So, basically Ciel actually making use of her utterly absurd magical potential + more willingness to abuse Roa knowledge? Are the new body markings suppose to be her magic circuits then?
    I think Nasu gave new math to her: she can produce 5000 magic energy unit apparently, assuming an average magus can produce 20.

The old number is 4000 or something right?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Isn't that the excuse they use to hide the existence of SHIKI? Saying that Shiki died during the attack and having him officially take over SHIKI's role?