Page 33 of 154 FirstFirst ... 23283132333435384383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Tainted Ideals

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    *smashes spinach's monocle into his eye* now are you maimed?
    My eye :_:

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    *murders Larekko with mortors for not giving me my desired popcorn*
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    BY THE POWER OF BEAST'S LAIR

I...

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!

*smites Burning*
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

*pops back up* Hi
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    *attempts to murder Larekko but falls flat on face and coughs up black blood as rogans liquefy due to poison*
    Fixed.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Blog Entries
    I TRACE TWIN EA'S AND DOUBLE ENUMA ELISH THE ENTIRE THREAD

/Munch

I also cut some more steak up into bites.

Saber USe, Avalon! Damge dodged/.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It cannot be...has he run from me without so much as saying a word?

That cad! That rake, that scoundrel, that inconsiderate louse! What scandalous secret hides within his head that would drive him from my fair, reconciliatory, and forgiving presence?! Does his shame run even greater than I imagined? But how could it be? He is not prone to shame in the slightest and I would never expect more than a touch from him. Alas, I know he is unlikely to ever change his ways, but I accept this. So why, why does it appear that he flees from my presence?

Oh woe is me! I hath lost one who could hath been my boon companion, a bosom buddy! Why hast thou inflicted such pain on me, thou fiend? Art thou truly so callous and unfeeling?

*Grabs Hymn* Actviate Code 666. Lets Kill some shit!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    *Grabs Hymn* Actviate Code 666. Lets Kill some shit!
    O_O

"Wait, you fool!"

*Briefcase shifts*

"Ohhhhhhh-"

*Turns into a DeLorean*

"...shit?"

*Hits 88 mph*

OH SH-!

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    O_O

"Wait, you fool!"

*Briefcase shifts*

"Ohhhhhhh-"

*Turns into a DeLorean*

"...shit?"

*Hits 88 mph*

OH SH-!
    Let's go back to the Future!!!!

You should have turned in a kill machine Gyro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    Let's go back to the Future!!!!

You should have turned in a kill machine Gyro.
    *DeLorean pulls to a stop*

*look out rear view mirror*

"Why is there an apocalyptic wasteland behind me, and a flowering meadow in front of me?

"...Ah. Doomsday device turned into a time machine. Of course it has a catch."

Blog Entries
    He's probably just asleep. Sakura takes a lot out of a guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    He's probably just asleep. Sakura takes a lot out of a guy.
    Alas, tis entirely possible. Though I am quite sure he did not hesitate to brave a lack of sleep when he felt the need to argue on her belief.

In the interests of attempting to maintain good will, I hope he did not ruin too many photos while he lavished his attention on his tart.

Blog Entries
    lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

*Looks over all the posts in the last few hours* Rejoice Stormedge, your thread has now been derailed three (or was it four?) times now. Welcome to Beast's Lair. P.S. Is Caren ever going to show up in this fic?
    Last edited by nitewind; October 11th, 2011 at 01:36 AM.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Rejoice, BL for Larekko is trapped in the future. His only hope of returning is to save the planet in that time.

*A delorean Flashes through the Sky pimped out into a hover tank*
    "Hello I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Now Say Hello to my little friend the BFG 90000000!!!!!!! Burning"

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Stormedge's Avatar
    The last three... no, four pages of this thread have been about an imaginary box of popcorn. I... honestly don't know what to say to that.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    It tells you that the omake needs to be posted on FF.net.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.