Page 822 of 858 FirstFirst ... 322722772812817820821822823824827832 ... LastLast
Results 16,421 to 16,440 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    That's odd because it is working on my end and Royd is right Caster was Charles Darwin while the others were just nameless servants I didn't bother filling in. Does any have any advice. This is my first purposefully super overpowered servant but I tried to not let quality drop because of that.
    No, the FC is definitely not working. I've heard of cases like that before where the image can show up on the poster's end but not on the readers'. Forgot the technical explanation but it was something like the image data is already recorded on your computer so it shows up for you even if you haven't linked it properly. Anyways, are you putting it through Imgur? I've found that's the most surefire way of getting FCs to work properly.

The sheet itself seems fine. Obviously super overpowered, but it's hard to critique that when it was the explicit intent. I'd naturally want to suggest giving his NP some kind of weakness to make it potentially beatable (aside from having a greater hax like Darwin) but that would kind of defeat the point of this Servant, which is somebody so absolutely overpowered that no one stands a chance of beating him without ridiculous levels of hax.

I will say I LOLed when I read his last bond line. Reading the first few lines I thought it was going to be the token heartwarming moment where he (like so many douchey Shoujo love interests) admits that even though he acts like an arrogant asshole 99% of the time, he secretly does care for his Master after all. So it was jarring (in a good way) when he just ended up affirming that, no, he really is that much of a selfish asshole and has no intent on changing. Some people are just incorrigible, I suppose. And this guy really seems like an egotist who'd give even Gil a run for his money.

Surprised you didn't give him a reaction line for Gil actually. It'd be funny to see him throw a temper-tantrum at the sight of another self-proclaimed "strongest hero"...

Blog Entries
    I'll definitely try to fix the face claim and I'm glad that I managed to make you laugh. As for Gil damn going to have to come up with one and add it in when I fix the FC

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    I think I fixed the faceclaim and added a gilgamesh part to the bond section for Indrajit.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

祖 Ancestor
    Yeah I can see the faceclaim now.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dont know if that is the Right place but due to i have seen El Melloi case filles where their is a Faker servant has someone also seen that ?

Like i wonder which skills and what here Parameters could/would be :given what i have seen skillwise her Mystic Eyes and it seems that she had potencielly have a degrre of Magecraft abillity ?

and are having Faker class servants actually a unique classskills or how in which form would it be right to "double the original" which she "copy"?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 10th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Faker is a unique class that encompasses all of the imitation work Heartless had to do in order to get the summoning working in the first place.

There are no other Fakers and we don't even know what Class Skills they'd have. My best guess is that they're like Alter-Egos, or something.

Faker herself is basically complete fanfiction to act as a foil to Waver, and that's about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Faker is a unique class that encompasses all of the imitation work Heartless had to do in order to get the summoning working in the first place.

There are no other Fakers and we don't even know what Class Skills they'd have. My best guess is that they're like Alter-Egos, or something.

Faker herself is basically complete fanfiction to act as a foil to Waver, and that's about it.
    Thanks for the Answer have you actually also seen the El Melloi case filles,Bug?

and apropo fanfiction you didnt specified your impresions About the first chapter of mine i would really hear your oppinion?

Yes. I've read what TC has translated so far here as well.

As for your fic, I'll reply in the relevant thread for it.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caster of the Air

"All hail, great master! Grave sir, hail! I come
    To answer thy best pleasure. Be 't to fly,
    To swim, to dive into the fire, to ride
    On the curled clouds, to thy strong bidding task
    Caster and all his quality."

Class: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: England
    Height: 130cm
    Weight: 0,5 kg(due to being mostly made of air)
    Dislikes: cruelty, lies, unjust reciprocation
    Talent: singing
    Armaments: wind
    Natural Enemy: Sycorax

stats

Str: E
    End: D
    Agi: A
    Mna: A
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Item construction(C): Capable of creating magical items, tools, and potions of up to a C rank. Caster has pick up quite some tricks from both their old masters.

Territory Creation(B): At this level, the creation of a Workshop becomes possible. Another skill gained from their years of serving grand magi.

personal skills

Child of Nature(A): A Skill that represents one as a child born in the Reverse Side of the World. Even if they are not naturally occurring life, but living things created by human hands, sometimes even they can receive great blessings from the World.

Alluring Nightingale(B+): A mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a natural constitution of having a beautiful voice. It works as a fascination magecraft-like effect towards the opposite gender, but evasion is possible with a Magic Resistance Skill. Because of Caster's ambiguous gender, this skill can actually work in both males or females.

Airy Spirit(A): A skill denoting the user as a nature spirit of the wind element. Caster is a high grade sylph, and as such can control the wind to attack or defend itself. They can also pick up rumors in the air, allowing for easy information gathering, and hide in the atmosphere by dissipating her body attaining the equivalent of Rank B in Pressence Concealment.

Noble phantasm

Dance of the Wild Winds
    The Tempest

Caster's Noble phantasm is the ultimate demonstration of her powers.
    Caster uses her abilities to summon a huge storm. Inside the storm, the rain is freezing and the wind is sharp, dealing continuous damage to all their enemies.
    Furthermore, the rain is so thick and the sounds are so loud that it causes the targets to become confuse, disoriented and unguarded. Caster has great control over the storm, being able to block the damage, leaving only the confusion effect which is great for unsuspectingly separating the opposing forces.
    Because of anecdotes on Caster's story, this Noble phantasm deals extra damage on ships.

Background

Caster is Ariel, a spirit who appears in William Shakespeare's play The Tempest.
    They are bound to serve the magician Prospero, who rescued them from the tree in which they were imprisoned by Sycorax, the witch who previously inhabited the island. Prospero greets disobedience with a reminder that he saved Caster from Sycorax's spell, and with promises to grant Caster their freedom after his plans are over.
    Caster is Prospero's eyes and ears throughout the play, using their magical abilities to cause the tempest in Act One which gives the play its name, and to foil other characters' plots to bring down his master.
    In the final act, Thanks to Caster's work, Ferdinand and Miranda have fallen in love. Prospero is so impressed by Their matchmaking that he says that he would set Caster free for that one act. Thus, having fulfilled Prospero's tasks, and Prospero himself now being free to leave the island, Caster is set free.

personality

Caster is cheerful and energetic, and can easily be made friends with. A Master need only to be kind to them, and they'll be loyal to their Master.
    Caster, in fact, places grand importance to the value of contracts, and will usually cary their master's orders to the best of their abilities. However, as a somewhat pacifist, if an order is too nasty or cruel, she will refuse it.
    There is also the fact that they are a wind spirit and, like the wind, likes to live a life of freedom. A particularly controlling or otherwise restraining Master will face problems dealing with them.
    Beyond that, Caster is an admirer of beautiful things, finding beauty even in silly things. They are specially found of music, both singing and listening to it, and will become fast friends with any musically oriented person.

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 18th, 2019 at 04:36 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    and are having Faker class servants actually a unique classskills or how in which form would it be right to "double the original" which she "copy"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    My best guess is that they're like Alter-Egos, or something.
    From my point of view, a Faker is similar but dissimilar to an Alter Ego. Alter Egos are fragments of an original self that were separated and modified to be summoned independently, while a Faker is just a plain imposter that pretends to be someone different. So far there are no official data regarding base parameters or class skills, though I made up a skill fitting the main gimmick of the class:

Saint Graph Forgery:
    The ability to imitate a Heroic Spirit with such perfection that it affects the Saint Graph of the Servant themselves. A skill proper of the artificial class Faker. It allows to acquire certain skills that were characteristic of the figure that the Servant is copying, but the differences of personality with the original may cause irregularities.

Needless to say, anyone who considers using this skill for their works is more than welcome to use it.

Blog Entries
    Because i Forget nice second Kresnik ! i got the Feeling that the Picture is also from castlevania

and also quite good Aril as i read that she(?) is one of Shakespears charackters would she view him as Father ? i wonder.

Blog Entries
    Nope,actually. It's kat, the main character of gravity rush (which is an underrated game, one of my favorites)

And I think that, as something non-human like a nature spirit, Caster would probably lack a concept of family. She would most likely see Shakespeare as someone who she is in debt with.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else has opinions?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Avenger of lake's bottom

"i'm Avenger. Don't talk to me, just point me at the enemy"

Class: Avenger
    Alignment: Lawful/evil
    Region: Europe
    Height: 250cm
    Weight: 130kg
    Dislikes: Humans, warriors, parties
    Talent: killing
    Armaments: sword
    Natural Enemy: Beowulf

stats

Str: A
    End: A
    Agi: C
    Mna: C
    Lck: D
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Avenger(A): a skill representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. Negative emotions towards her immediately turn into her strength.

oblivion correction(B): People are creatures that forget many things, but an Avenger never forgets. The critical effect of Avengers who attack from beyond one's memory is strengthened.

Self-replenishment(mana)(B): Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken. Recovers a amount of magical energy every turn

personal skills

Monstrous strength(A): Temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit. As a member of the giant's race, Avenger naturally has a high rank in this skill

Natural Monster(A): A Skill endowed to those who were given birth as a monster rather than to a hero or god that has fallen down to the level of a Magical Beast.

Mana Burst(Blood)(B-): Avenger has the ability to mix her Blood into her Prana, allowing her for a power boost to her attacks, as well as granting them a corrosive effect due to her Blood's cursed nature. She can also infuse this into objects, however most of them will dissolve after a short while and even magic constructs and Noble phantasm of rank B or lower will slowly lose integrity.

Noble phantasm

The She-devil in the Bottom of the Lake
    Ides Aglaicwif

A Noble phantasm representing Avenger's nature a giant. It is the remnants of the ancient curse of her ancestral that still flows through her veins.
    This continually active Noble phantasm surrounds her body like an armor. Any man-made weapon, regardless of quality or strenght, will fail to hurt her. Weapons of magical nature, like a holy sword for example, can easily bypass this defense, however...
    her cursed blood will eat away almost anything. Even Noble phantasms would eventually crumble to dust if they aren't strong enough, such is the power of her curse.

The Old Sword
    Ealdswurd

A magical sword, made by giants, who belonged to Avenger before it was taken by the hero Beowulf and used to slay her. It is a demonic sword of considerable mystery, although not as well known as the other blades in the poem.
    When wielding the sword, Avenger will usually surround the blade with her cursed blood, drasticaly increasing it's offensive power at the cost of slowly degrading the weapon until it breaks, becoming unusable for the rest of her summon.

Background

Avenger's identity is that of the Grendel's mother, whos actual name is unknown. She is one of the three antagonists in the anonymous Old English poem Beowulf.
    She and her son are descendants of Cain. After Grendel is killed, Avenger attacks Heorot in revenge.
    Beowulf then ventures into her cave under a lake, and engages in fierce combat with Avenger. She nearly kills him until he sees an ancient sword, with which he kills her, and beheads the dead Grendel.

personality

Avenger is a merciless warrior, who slay her enemies and anyone else who stands in her way. Still she is not one for attacking without provocation.
    She despises humans, but will refrain from harming her Master so long as he doesn't do anything to earn her anger, in which case she will cut him down immediately.
    If she ever comes to faces with Beowulf, she will attack him on sight, without regards for the fact that she will probably die as a result.

Last edited by the god of world-0; November 11th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Beowulf used Hrunting to kill Grendel's mom, iirc. If you wanted to take the sword in a different direction than Beo then that's fine, but it seems curious since Hrunting is one of those few already-named swords.

Blog Entries
    Nope, hrunting broke. The sword that Slays G-mom goes unnamed in the poem (which is odd, since is the only one who actually does something, both hrunting and naegiling break instantaneously). I actually had to make up a name for this sword, so i just called it old sword.

Fate / White Memoria

Hmm, good to know!
    I like her first NP too, it's basically the Nemean Lion but it explains why Beo had to beat everything else to death barehanded after a while. I did something similar with my Morholt sheet a while back.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I remember that, it was cool.
    Anything on Ariel or Berserk!Kresnik?

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

Rider of Aigremont

"I'm Rider, my Horse and my sword are your's to command Master."

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful/good
    Region: france
    Height: 180cm
    Weight: 78kg
    Dislikes: lazyness, ignorance, cruelty
    Talent: magecraft
    Armaments: sword
    Natural Enemy: Charlemagne

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mna: B
    Lck: B
    NP: C

Skills

Class skills

Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Riding(B) :Vehicles and horses can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Item construction(C): Capable of creating magical items, tools, and potions of up to a C rank. Gained through Double Summon.

Territory Creation(B): At this level, the creation of a Workshop becomes possible. Gained through Double Summon.

personal skills

Double summon(C): a skill that allows servants to have characteristics of two different classes. Rider gains access to the skills of the Caster class, but at lower capacity

Magecraft(B-): Knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy. Trained in the magecraft by his adoptive mother. Can perform attacks, attack support, healing, etc. There are many techniques that can be used for combat, but the school he's versed in was not meant for direct combat.

Protection of the fairies(B): A blessing from Elementals; the capacity to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Activation is limited to battlefields, where it is possible to perform feats of arms.

Noble phantasm

The Phantom War Horse
    Bayard

Rider's steed, who apparently also served a certain saint. Rider was said to have tamed it on his travels and latter gave it to his cousin.
    While mounting Bayard, Rider becomes highly resistant to harm, and for a single time, the horse is capable of completely nullifying a lethal attack. By sacrificing some of the protection, Rider can expand this effect to other people around him.

The flame-shaped Blade
    Flamberge

Rider's sword, that was won together with Bayard.
    The wavy blade of the weapon is made to send uncomfortable vibrations to the opponent when an attack is paired, which slows down the reaction time of the enemy and gives more openings to counterattack.
    Furthermore, Rider can use his Magecraft to wake the fire element inside the sword, causing it to glow orange, which grants him extra attack power and the ability to burn his enemies.

Background

Rider name is Maugis, also know as Maugris, and he was one of the heroes of the chansons de geste and romances of chivalry and the Matter of France that tell of the legendary court of King Charlemagne.
    Rider was cousin to Renaud de Montauban and his brothers, son of Beuves of Aygremont and brother to Vivien de Monbranc. He was brought up by Oriande the fairy, and became a great enchanter.
    As a knight, Rider conquers the horse Bayard and gains the sword Flamberge, participates in various battles, and kills Sorgolant.
    Discovering his identity, he battles to save his maternal grandfather (who is being attacked by Charlemagne) and his father (who is being assaulted by Vivien, become the new ruler, of Monbranc). Vivien also discovers his identity and converts to Christianity.
    At the end, Rider gives Bayard and Flamberge to his cousin Renaud.

personality

As a knight, Rider tries to uphold his honor by fighting fair and helping those in need. However, he is also a Magus, and when things gets tough he is not averse to more sneaky tactics.
    His relationship with the master is one of servitude. He is loyal to a good master and will even sacrifice himself to their protection if necessary.

Fate / White Memoria

The Rainbow Serpent, Yurlungur (2.0)

The Rainbow Serpent
    Foreigner YurlungurYurlungur 2.0

Class: Foreigner
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Saver
    True Name: Rainbow Serpent (Yurlungur)
    Origin: Aboriginal Myth
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Armament: Sword, boomerangs
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Hermaphrodite, Pseudo-Servant, Dragon, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish

Wish for the Grail: "Hmmmm, I suppose if I had to make one it would have to be "To forever help my children."

Appearance: With Sieg acting as Yurlungur's host, their general appearance is very similar, but noticeably different. Their clothes have changed to match that of traditional Aboriginal clothing, including some white body paint. In addition, much of his skin has become multi-colored scales, covering most of his body, the only part not this way is his face and front of the torso, reflecting both (Spoiler warning) Sieg's draconic aspects, and Yurlungur's serpent aspects. Further exemplifying this is the multi-colored tail just above his rear end.

Bio
    Bio: For every aspect of the universe there exists a god to rule over and maintain this aspect. For most of these Universe Gods they rule over functions such as time and the stars, but when life began to fill the universe new gods were born to rule over these new forces. Yet further gods were born when this life began to think, to gain a sense of self, and to dream and one among them was the Deity Yurlungur.

Born of the universe to preside over and protect sentient life, Yurlungur lived within the realm born of the thoughts and dreams, The Dreaming. From this realm beyond the grasps of time they were able to see the many lives within the world, of all worlds. They came to love these creatures as though they were their own children, and cared for them as best they could, unfortunately this was not always an easy task.

Hatred, war, despair, disease, these things and more often afflicted Yurlungur’s precious children, with her lack of understanding of these concepts often making their existence all the more frustrating. Wishing to better understand the plights of their children Yurlungur thought and thought, coming to no answer. After much time they became tired and rested, falling into a deep sleep only to awaken as not themselves.

Yurlungur had awoken as a mortal child, one whom was not Yurlungur, one whom lived a simple and happy life before dying and awaking as Yurlungur. Through this “dream” they came to better understand their children to love them ever more, thus she would dream ever more. They became gods, mortals, even animals, sometimes they prayed within other faiths, and in others Yurlungur was of great importance.

These experiences would color their interactions with their children, blessing and punishing in equal measure, whatever they felt would lead them down a better path. To some of their children they gave the secrets of the Dreaming, these children becoming the last to remain in the Age of Gods.

Born of the universe rather than the earth, this was of no consequence to Yurlungur, whom simply stood back to watch, content to let their children stand on their own feet. Of course children shall always need the love of a parent, even once they have grown up, and now that those children face danger Yurlungur has come to protect them.

Seeing other gods inhabit mortal vessels to perform this task, Yurlungur searched until they found a mortal, they believed to be the best vessel. Eventually they came to decide that a homunculus know as Sieg was that perfect vessel, wither this is true or not even they do not know. None the less they came to the boy speaking in his mind, asking to use his body, and with his agreement the Rainbow Serpent became a Pseudo-Servant.

Parameter

-Strength: B
    -Endurance: B
    -Agility: B+
    -Mana: EX
    -Luck: A+
    -NP: EX

Skills
    Class Skills:

Existence Outside the Domain B+: A skill which allows one to alter reality to their benefit Foreigner has earned this skill having come from a realm beyond the universe. While technically a foreign entity a deep connection to the universe, and its sentient people, as well as Foreigner’s co-existence with their host has lowered this skills rank to its current state.

Deity’s Divine Core A: Foreigner being a god born of the universe itself is of a higher rank of divinity than most of the gods of earth earning them this skill. This skill removes all impurities and imperfections from its host body, as well as keeping it in peak physical condition. Despite their status as a god of the universe they still play by similar rules while manifesting as a Pseudo Servant, as such this skill should be decreased to rank B because of the host being human. However since Foreigners host body is that of a homunculus, one further fortified by the powers of two Heroic Spirits and Foreigners own power, this skill increases its rank to A.

Homunculus B+: A skill denoting was existence as a homunculus, it gives one all the properties of one while summoned as a servant. Foreigners possession of this homunculus body has earned them this skill. Furthermore their power helped to purify the impurities of this homunculus’ design, increasing the rank of this skill.

Personal Skills:

Life in the Dreaming A++: A skill denoting one as having a deep connection to the realm known as The Dreaming, as the god born to protect the Dreaming Foreigner should have this skill at EX. However Foreigner’s status as a Pseudo Servant has lowered this skill, if only slightly. This Skill allows Foreigner to alter and control Bounded Fields and Reality Marbles, while within or touching one. Additionally, any advantages provided by these special terrains is automatically provided to Foreigner.

Dragon of Infinite Color B+: The homunculus that acts as host to Foreigner had the unique trait of a dragon when possessed which have mutated as a result of Foreigner’s use of their body, creating this skill. This skill gives Foreigner draconic traits, such as increased resistance to magic, as well as a variety breath attacks. This skills unique distinction from similar skills is that Foreigner has access to all forms of Dragon Breath. From fire and thunder, to sound and light, if it can be conceivably used by a dragon, then they can use it as a weapon.

Fluid Gender EX: Depending on the tribe and story, Foreigner’s gender has always been different, in part from their own habit of altering their gender earning them this skill. This skill allows Foreigner to change their gender, to anything from male, female, hermaphrodite, or even no gender at all. This allows them to receive all the benefits afforded to them by boons normally restricted to a specific gender, however the same applies to curses and attacks upon specific genders, should Foreigner happen to be that gender at that time

Man Made Hero (True) B+: The homunculus used as host to Foreigner had his body turned into a unique form of Heroic Spirit, because of events out of their control. However, in the summoning of Foreigner, they asked the homunculus for permission to use their body. The result of his accepting both ranked up the skill and turned it from False to True. This skill allows Foreigner to incorporate new elements to its existence, allowing them to improve their capabilities. This can only be done with elements from other persons, such as other Heroic Spirit, Divine Spirits, or even humans.

Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasm:

Rainbow of Providence: May Life Be Always Abundant B+ (Anti-Army)

Yurlungur is a god(dess) of fertility, water, and life, and was believed by the Aboriginal people to be the reason waterholes never dried, even during drought. This Noble Phantasm ensures no natural sources of water in Foreigner’s presence ever dry and allows them to give healing and fertile properties to any water in their presence. It also allows them to endow their power into any source of water, including manmade, giving it all these abilities, even when not in their presence. However, this NP’s most useful ability, is that it allows Foreigner to transport them-self to any source of water within a certain radius of them, or to any water with her power in it, regardless of distance from her.

Rage of the River’s: May All Evil Be Washed Away A+ (Anti-Army)

Like the water that they command Yurlungur can be calm and life giving, or wrathful and destructive, but even at their most wrathful, there is an undertone of care. This Noble Phantasm allows them to summon a raging river to attack their enemies. The water of these rapids contains purifying properties, destroying anomalies in nature, and evil, resulting in this NP doing greater damage against Altered servants, Anti-Heroes, and Beasts.

Scattered Scales of Infinite Color: Know My Life My Children EX (Anti-Heart, Summoning)

Yurlungur has lived a great many lives, and has been many people over the centuries, resulting in this Noble Phantasm. This NP allows them to create scales which represent one of the many lives they’ve lived which she can implant them into others. Under normal conditions, the implanted scales shall simply force the opponent to relive this life. However, if implanted into a compatible individual, it can instead be used to turn said individual into a Pseudo Servant using this Bunrei like soul as the basis of their Saint Graph.

Interactions
    Interactions with other servants

-Jeanne D’Arc: “I see, so my feelings towards you are love, it’s nice to know.”

-Siegfried: “You have my deepest admiration and thanks for saving my life. I hope I may live up to that sacrifice.”

-Ishtar: “I do hope your enjoying yourself as you are. It is a unique experience isn’t it, being yourself and someone else at the same time.”

-Quetzalcoatl: “Oh a fellow serpent, and you have WINGS?!?! …where are they?”

-Ned Kelly: “Hello fellow Aussie.”

Other’s interactions with them:

-Quetzalcoatl Samba/Santa: “Here are my wings, aren’t they lovely, Si?”

-Jeanne D’Arc: “*incredibly embarrassed* L-love, wait wh-what!?!?”

-Siegfried: “I have a feeling you already are.”

Authors Note: First of all this sheet is a second (refined version) of my original Yurlungur sheet. It was an earlier sheet that, while I’m proud of it, wasn’t my best work that and some changes in how I want the Bio to be (you’ll see it if you read both) is what lead me to making this.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Vance's Avatar
    Has anyone made a servant sheet of Elizabeth Knapp with her using Shirley (Fate/Zero) as a vessel