Page 10 of 620 FirstFirst ... 589101112152060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant 3

JP Friend Code
    She's a bit...hm...unclear? I guess that's the intention due to who she is. But this is one of the cases where you need to see her in a certain story to evaluate, because the profile alone doesn't say much. Some quote examples or interactions with characters similar to her (or contrast with her) would help, especially if she is Chuang Tzu.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Assassin of World's peak

"well, I hope you pay me due respect, Master"

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: True/neutral
    Region: Himalaia
    Height: 884,800cm/135cm
    Weight: 810,000,000,000,000kg/43kg
    Dislikes: climbers, disrespect, modern world
    Talent: being impressive
    Armaments: snow and ice
    Natural Enemy: Edmund Hillary, Tenzing Norgay

stats

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: D
    Mna: A
    Lck: A
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Presence concealment(N/A): This skill is lost in favor of the skill Overwhelming Presence.

personal skills

Child of Nature(EX): A skill that represents one as a child born in the Reverse Side of the Worldthat will eventually become the same. As a high ranking Nature spirit, Assassin receives great blessings from the World.

Divinity(D): The level of one's aptitude as a Divine spirit. Assassin has a minor rank for been considered a sacred location for Tibetan and Nepalese people.

Eternal Ice(C): A skill representing the unmelting ice at the top of Mountains. It is used by Assassin as her main way of combat and unlike regular ice, it cannot be melted by any form of heat even if of Magical nature.

Overwhelming Presence(EX): A skill representing one as a exist so big it cannot be completely perceive as a whole. As the literary top of the world, being in her pressence will usually cause others to be unable to process it, being either paralysed with awe or ignoring her. However, if one has a similar great existence or has behold something similarly great, they will be able to block off the effects of this skill.

Noble phantasm

Holy Mother of the Sky
    Sagarmatha

Unlike most Servants, the human shape who interacts with the world is not actually her real form, but a Cerebral Corpus. Her real body only manifests when this Noble Phantasm is Summoned.
    It is not a Reality Marble, but a Magecraft summoning the concept of the "Top of the world" in the shape of a mountain. On it, the air is extremely thin, making survival hard for those without some sort of protection.
    Furthermore, the Mountain is a Karmic point of the world, a place where one's actions have their weight amplified. This manifests as a kind of pressure on those of "Evil" alignment that reduces their stats and sealing their skills.

Background

Assassin is Mount Everest, also called Sagarmatha in Nepali and Chomolungma in Tibetan, the world's highest mountain.
    More specifically, she is a Nature spirit who embodies the Mountain. As the "summit of the world", the local carries a lot of mystery even in modern times. It's a place that is revere as sacred by several cultures.
    As of 2019, over 300 people have died on it, many of whose bodies remain on the mountain. Some of the most famous of such occurrences are the 1970 disaster, the Lho La tragedy and the 1996 disaster.

personality

Assassin is very proud of her status as "the summit of the world". She considers herself the greatest and will often look down upon others. When meeting someone who can equal or surpass her greatness, Assassin can get very competitive.
    Her relationship with the Master will most likely be a good one, so long as they threat Assassin with respect and doesnt impose too much on her. Her prideful nature actually makes her quite easy to manipulate if one takes advantage of it, but getting caught would not be pretty.

Last edited by the god of world-0; February 3rd, 2020 at 08:57 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    She's a bit...hm...unclear? I guess that's the intention due to who she is. But this is one of the cases where you need to see her in a certain story to evaluate, because the profile alone doesn't say much. Some quote examples or interactions with characters similar to her (or contrast with her) would help, especially if she is Chuang Tzu.
    From what I understood she's more of an idea, a something like Jack the Wristwatch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    From what I understood she's more of an idea, a something like Jack the Wristwatch.
    I tried to be as ambiguous as possible, but you are spot on.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did you just… create Everest-chan?

祖 Ancestor
    I guess her meeting King Protea won't end well.

Well it's an out of the left field idea but it was neat to see something I wouldn't have expected.

Although I like the concept of Everest-chan, I think you kinda went with the most uhhh, basic possible version of it? Like, it's got ice powers, the NP is the summit, yeah, but there's no uhhhh, no hook, ya know? Other than being a cute girl.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think it's simple but it can get away with being simple by virtue of being so out of left field.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Although I like the concept of Everest-chan, I think you kinda went with the most uhhh, basic possible version of it? Like, it's got ice powers, the NP is the summit, yeah, but there's no uhhhh, no hook, ya know? Other than being a cute girl.
    I have to agree. None of the skills are interesting and the NP is very basic.
    You could've done much more with the concept, I think.
    Her being an Assassin is really cool though (also you called her Caster on the Background.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordOfAwesome View Post
    edit: Made the changes! Lowered the rank in Explosives and gave Barnum a second NP as well.
    Nice job. Another great paleo-sheet for the list.

Blog Entries
    i am tryimg to be a little more experimental with this and the last sheet, i guess is working?

i was going to includ something about her being "a point that connects the sky and earth" but could not thing of anything.

- - - Updated - - -

she was originaly going to be a caster, but honestly i am getting tirred of the class. i mean, just look at how many i've made lately. i'll fix, and also probably refrain from making more Casters for some time

Fate / White Memoria

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now I'm starting to think about making a Mount Fuji Servant.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Well shoot, this makes me want to make my Flat Earth Servant idea. >_>

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLordOfAwesome View Post
    Well shoot, this makes me want to make my Flat Earth Servant idea. >_>
    Wow. That is...interesting.

...Base her personality off the classical Karen stereotype; short, dyed blonde hair, antivaxxer, regularly demands to see the manager, and overall an entitled idiot.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post

...Base her personality off the classical Karen stereotype; short, dyed blonde hair, antivaxxer, regularly demands to see the manager, and overall an entitled idiot.
    Glad to see we're on the same page. lol

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I hate it.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post

Flat earth? Karen? Anti-vaxxer? I don't get what you're saying at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Flat earth? Karen? Anti-vaxxer? I don't get what you're saying at all.
    Are you asking what those terms mean?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you seriously don't know about Flat-earthers and antivaxxers, you live a blessed life Royd lol

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    If you seriously don't know about Flat-earthers and antivaxxers, you live a blessed life Royd lol
    No, obviously I know what they are. I just don't get how those three things relate. Particularly the "Karen" one.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    No, obviously I know what they are. I just don't get how those three things relate. Particularly the "Karen" one.
    A denial of facts and smug superiority from their faux intelligence at knowing "something" that they perceive others not knowing. A "Karen" is typically a woman who is incredibly entitled, nosy, and belligerent.