Page 105 of 158 FirstFirst ... 55595100103104105106107110115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 3142

Thread: TM Fanfics Index: Recommendations & Discussion. Updates never

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    Still waiting for an update

I just don't know if we're going for some immediate wrapping up or complication and the doubt is killing me
    FF or Forum?
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    FF ofc since the thing doesn't get updated here.
    Personally, I'm expecting Zouken to show up next chapter. At least the story seems to be near the end. Hilariously I didn't know the FF version had more chapters until I found it by accident while looking at his Nanoha fics.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

So anything new that anyone wants to rec? I've hit a block with my own stories and need something to read to get the creative juices flowing.

And +1 to Fate Extra: The Midnight Sea. Reading Tamamo and Nero interacting brings a smile to my face. Aside from that though, the writer does a good job writing about the different crisis the protag is dealing with. Though I personally feel that some scenes are a bit too long and heavy winded. Even for my tastes.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyronyx View Post
    So anything new that anyone wants to rec? I've hit a block with my own stories and need something to read to get the creative juices flowing.

And +1 to Fate Extra: The Midnight Sea. Reading Tamamo and Nero interacting brings a smile to my face. Aside from that though, the writer does a good job writing about the different crisis the protag is dealing with. Though I personally feel that some scenes are a bit too long and heavy winded. Even for my tastes.
    Well, there's Fate Reach Out by Kishou the Badger which is an excellent Persona 4/Fate crossover. There's also The Laughing Master by Leo Novum which is a Hellblazer/Fate crossover, Chaos Theory by Moczo if you want a true 'Want of Nail' type story, and Maybe I'm A Lion by Dullhan for an excellent Kara No Kyokai/PROTOTYPE crossover.

And for a bit of shameless self-promotion, check out my Lupin III/Fate crossover Just An Unorthodox Thief if you want.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

A Stolen Heart is a must-read.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousMan View Post
    Well, there's Fate Reach Out by Kishou the Badger which is an excellent Persona 4/Fate crossover. There's also The Laughing Master by Leo Novum which is a Hellblazer/Fate crossover, Chaos Theory by Moczo if you want a true 'Want of Nail' type story, and Maybe I'm A Lion by Dullhan for an excellent Kara No Kyokai/PROTOTYPE crossover.

And for a bit of shameless self-promotion, check out my Lupin III/Fate crossover Just An Unorthodox Thief if you want.
    Gonna start from top to bottom. I'm curious as to how a Shirou thrown into Inaba would look like. Even though I've never played Persona 4 and have played 3 to death. (This is quite literal. My PSP died while I was playing the game. I couldn't get that 100% compendium damn it.)

A Stolen Heart is a must-read.
    Gonna see about this too. What's it about though? And why would you recommend it?

Reach Out is a bit slow on the development though, and at times it really felt like it's just describing cutscenes and events in P4(G) verbatim

That kinda killed it for me, but I've gone through the songs and dances of P4 and P4G on at least 3 playthrough each and did a more or less full comp runs on both version, not to mention watching both anime series for it. I suppose YMMV if you haven't been exposed to P4 as extensively.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Gonna see about this too. What's it about though? And why would you recommend it?
    It's a gritty pulp detective novel with Nasuverse characters in it, featuring tons of violence, sex, bad weather, and Lancer as a weary private eye tasked with solving the murder of a 'fan favourite' character. Basically, it's pure awesome and proof that not all AU fics are inherently bad.

Read if you enjoyed Sin City, Sherlock, House, insane twists, violence, mysteries, or good writing.

Also, Contractual Obligations updated again.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Its also good for a massive concentration of Mike sodium

What's a Mike sodium?

Also, for a crack fic, Unlimited Harem Works is fun to read (even if it's old).

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mike is a person that gets very mad at things for very stupid reasons. He's permabanned, which should give you an idea of how bad it is.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachibi View Post
    What's a Mike sodium?
    Mike was a guy on BL who got banned, with a fanatical and obsessive love for Sakura. Sodium refers to salt, which refers to the fact that he got really, really mad about the fic.

Also, for a crack fic, Unlimited Harem Works is fun to read (even if it's old).
    as someone who once read that, tbh no
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Queen of Love and Beauty GhostDIGIT's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mike saltiness.

Edit: Sniped.
    Spoiler:
    The Best Thing BlackBlade's Ever Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Just watch KNK, read fate and tsuki then just never bother with another nasu thing again but continue to use BL regardless.

Dullahan's Writing Genius
    I hope you love purple prose, pretentious dialogue and oblique references to Hegelian philosophy too motherfucker 'cause that's what's up

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Mike is a person that gets very mad at things for very stupid reasons. He's permabanned, which should give you an idea of how bad it is.
    Well, I read once that he was mad about a joke with Sakura, worms and the vet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    reason why mike is mad about a stolen heart
    [sakura is the victim killed for the whole murder mystery part]
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Except that Sakura isn't dead.

You can't kill a black hole after all

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    No amount of eroticalness can save someone from death. If anything, it causes little death.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    I dont know why, but I have always thought "little death" was like, the worst euphemism.

whoever the french guy is who thought that up should be ashamed, franch is suppose to be the language of love, they should have better expressions.

this has been deep thought, with rapebird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I am responsable for that euphemism.

Blog Entries
    if only that was a bannable offense. maybe I should aim for a rules change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.