Page 145 of 858 FirstFirst ... 4595135140143144145146147150155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    better one http://pastebin.com/h5sBwZSs (thanks koto)
    Ah, thanks. That one works.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Hint: Tohsaka's anus.
    "Tohsaka's anus" is from "Heaven's Feel". That scene is from "UBW".

Blog Entries
    Tohsaka's anus was present for all three routes. I'm sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Yes.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We can only infer as such. Attention was only brought to it once though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*feels confused*
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Seika: Which route was that from, out of curiosity? And in fact, now that I really think about it, Shinji was far from an everyday jerk even in the first two routes. He was willing to have Medusa drain people unto death and to activate the Blood Fort in the school, which surely killed or at least crippled a whole bunch of people while showing absolutely no remorse.

However, at least in that case you can more genuinely state that the Grail War was driving him crazy, whereas the stuff with Sakura had been going on long before it even started.
    Oh right. He wanted to use Blood Fort Andromeda on a school. Yeaaaaaaaah, he's just an asshole.
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    We can only infer as such. Attention was only brought to it once though.
    to be fair, it's a very niche character that is really hard to fit in any other route unless you want to just shove it in.

Anyway, @Gally , Jeane is kinda..... bad. Her NPs are about as interesting as paint drying, unfortunately.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Anyway, @Gally , Jeane is kinda..... bad. Her NPs are about as interesting as paint drying, unfortunately.
    I don't know about bad per-se, but it's definitely a much 'straighter' take on Jeanne's legend then the one Apocrypha went with.

You did a nice job working in the St. Catherine sword, but unfortunately her other two NPs (particularly the armor) are... not the most interesting, while her sheet as a whole feels awfully bland and straightforward without much flavor to speak of. Especially in comparison to the canon Jeanne, it feels lackluster, no offense.

I don't know about bad per-se, but it's definitely a much 'straighter' take on Jeanne's legend then the one Apocrypha went with.

You did a nice job working in the St. Catherine sword, but unfortunately her other two NPs (particularly the armor) are... not the most interesting, while her sheet as a whole feels awfully bland and straightforward without much flavor to speak of. Especially in comparison to the canon Jeanne, it feels lackluster, no offense.
    I would say armor is where there is the most room for improvement. RN it functions basically just like "normal armor" in that is increases your durability but makes you a bit slower. There's gotta be more you can do there. Sword is kinda neat tho.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    True Name: The Legend of Perseus[Perseus, Medusa]
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Good/True Neutral
    Traits: [Human, Male, Divine]/[Female, Monster]
    Place of Origin: Greece
    Attribute: Man/Earth
    Armament: [A Harpe. Even he’s not sure if it’s a sword or a spear.]/[The weird chain-dagger thing Medusa wields.]
    Perseus Parameters/LIkes/Dislikes

STR: B+
    END: C+
    AGI: C+
    MGI: B
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Height/Weight: 5 10’, 210 lbs
    Dislikes: His Grandfather, Athena

Medusa Parameters/Likes/Dislikes

STR: C+
    END: B
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: D+
    NP: A+

Heigh/Weight: 5 6’, 180 lbs
    Perseus
    and nobody else.

Dislikes: Athena, Poseidon, Perseus

Shared Skills

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: (C+)/(C)
    In life, both Medusa and Perseus were born in the Age of Gods, and thus, both have Magic Resistance at this rank. Perseus has it slightly higher due to surviving Medusa’s Mystic Eyes.

Riding: (A+)
    Both Medusa and Perseus were known for being associated with Pegasus in life. In addition, both were considered at least partly the origin of Pegasus, allowing them to ride the Phantasmal Beast.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Strength: (E)/(B-)
    Due to both being summoned as part of a single legend, and being metaphorically squished together as they entered the world from the Throne of Heroes, Medusa’s monstrous strength has bled over to Perseus, granting them both this skill. Medusa’s Monstrous Strength has recieved a small decrease in effectiveness, due to Perseus’s insistence that she is not a monster. This, coupled with their metaphysical closeness as both were drawn from the Throne, has adversely affected this skill. Perseus has this skill at the minimum rank due to the melding, as well as Medusa’s hatred for him.
    Divinity: (B-)/(D-)
    Both Medusa and Perseus were considered partly divine in life, Medusa a former goddess, and Perseus a demigod. The melding that occurred during summoning only amplified this for Medusa, resulting in her divinity being raised by a rank, and Perseus’s divinity being ranked down. Both of their divinity is decreased due to their dislike of the gods.

Affections of the Goddess: (B-)/(E-)
    This skill denotes Athena’s support for Perseus, and due to the melding, has been transmitted to Medusa as well. Normally, Medus would never receive Athena’s support, but in this case, it is hard for Athena to differentiate between the two due to the nature of their summoning. So, occasionally and at random, Medusa will receive a luck bonus when she mistakes Medusa for Perseus. Perseus gains a rank-up to endurance and agility with this skill, though his dislike of Athena results in a decrease in effectiveness.

Mystic Eyes: Nil/A+Possession of Mystic Eyes that are capable of interfering with the outside world. In Medusa's case they are named Cybele and one of the most powerful eyes possible. The eyes are shaped similar to crystals and the retinas composed of Ether. She cannot close her eyes, and everything in her field of vision is affected, a very powerful petrification curse cast on everyone, something that does not exist otherwise. Although they are powerful they can still be avoided by closing off their senses entirely to not perceive her in any way, because it does not matter if she is looked at with the physical eye or perceived in any other way. The chances of fighting her when the eyes are activated are close to Zero. Alternatively, they require a high amount of Prana to survive. Those who possess Rank C or lower in Mana will be immediately petrified, while those with Rank B depend on the situation. Rank A will receive a one rank down on all stats due to the pressure. For obvious reasons, Perseus does not have this Skill.
    Combination: C+
    This skill denotes skill at fighting together. At this rank, both Perseus and Medusa are capable of discerning the others moves at a glance, as well as seamlessly blend together movements. This is not derived from a history of cooperation, but instead, it is derived from knowing the other through combat, as their battle in their legend manifests as a deep understanding of how the other does battle, given the that they were both on the receiving end of that skill.

Perseus’s NPs

Noble Phantasm:
    Aegis Proto,’Medusa’s Looted Head’: (C~A) [Barrier]
    This noble phantasm is the crystallized representation of the loot of Perseus’s quest. It is a small conceptual weapon that is a bracelet around one wrist. Upon activation, it manifests a shield of snakes, that represents the head of Medusa. It acts as a barrier against physical objects, forcing them to be ‘still’ just before they pass through the wreath of snakes., just as Medusa’s mystic eyes would cause one to be petrified. The more opponents or the larger the opponent(s) used, the more effective it is, increasing in rank. This is due to Perseus using it against the Fiance of Andromeda and his men, and using it on the sea monster that would eat Andromeda. It does not work on energy-based attacks, like lasers, Prana Beams, Fin shots, or otherwise.

Perseus is deathly afraid of having to use it, as Medusa would likely go into a berserk state at the sight.
    Harpe, ‘Monster’s Head-Taker’: (D+) [Anti-Personal]
    Harpe is degraded due to the summoning of Perseus in a degraded state, as both Perseus and Medusa are acting as Dual Servants. Thus, it only contains it’s properties of Anti-Monster, and a damage bonus against immobilized enemies.

Medusa’s NPs

Breaker Gorgon, ‘Temple of Darkness’: (C-) [Anti-Mystic Eyes]
    We all know what this is.

Blood Fort Andromeda, ‘Lair of Medusa, Battleground of Perseus’: (B+) [Bounded Field]
    This bounded field is the crystallization of the temple in which Medusa lived, and fought Perseus. However, due to the altered summoning, it no longer represents the place where those who attempted to slay Medusa fought and died. It now represents the place where Medusa lived, and Perseus found glory. Due to this, Medusa and Perseus gain a steady stream of prana while in this field, which replaces the function of stealing Prana from those within. Perseus’s Harpe is more effective within, as is Medusa’s Breaker Gorgon. Medusa has…. Mixed feelings about the altered and degraded noble phantasm. On one hand, it no longer represents the place where she killed her sisters. On the other hand, Perseus benefits from being in there.

Shared NP

Pegasus, ‘Child of Medusa and Perseus.’: (A+) [Phantasmal Beast]
    This phantasmal beast symbolizes the product of Medusa and Perseus’s legend. It is close to a Divine Beast in terms of mystery, incredibly fast, and incredibly strong. Born of Medusa’s blood after her head was cut off by Perseus, it views Medusa as it’s mother and Perseus as…. It’s father?!?

It seems to want it’s… ‘parents’ to get along. It finds the fact that in order to properly perform as Riders, Medusa and Perseus must both ride on it to be… amusing. Honestly, it’s not the strangest child with the weirdest parents in Greek Mythology.

Lore

Medusa was once one of three goddesses of beauty, before Athena pulled a bitchfit and cursed her. SHe was turned into a giant monster and ended up eating her sisters, which made her as angsty as fuck. Especially when she was trying to protect them before she went ‘NOM NOM’.
    Perseus, on the other hand, was born as son to a princess who Zeus had a one night stand with. Unlike the other hundred of Zeus’s bastard kids, this one had to fight MEdusa because his grandad wanted his mom married, and PErseus wasn’t having any of that shit. Athena helped him kill Medusa, and he even picked up a nice princess on the way home.
    In this particular summoning, someone decided to manipulate the system to get more servants, kinda like the Edelfelts and their Ore Scales. It kinda worked? If you count essentially grabbing the entire Legend of Perseus and Medusa and pulling it into the War in the Rider Container.

Perseus's Personality
    Perseus is a pretty nice guy, who was perfectly happy with his life. He is kinda hoping to apologize to Medusa for the whole ‘killed her’ thing. Helping MEdusa get her wish is pretty much the only reason he sticks around, since he feels as if he owes Medusa due to his ignorance in killing her. In terms of personality, he is a pretty nice guy, even though he likes to blackmail troublesome people. He’d never even dream of doing it to Medusa.
    Medusa's Personality
    Medusa is…. Medusa. And she really, really hates Perseus, even if he wants to apologize to her for killing her. SHe describes him as a ‘stupid fool who can’t do anything on his own’. They tolerate each other, though they tend to argue sometimes. And fight. Once a day. That wrecks the house. Medusa certain doesn’t help Perseus in battle because it seems like Perseus actually cares about her or anything.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; December 16th, 2016 at 11:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    I'm sorry the real Jeanne is so boring to you.

I was basing this sheet off the official stat sheets in the VN. So...

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I would say armor is where there is the most room for improvement. RN it functions basically just like "normal armor" in that is increases your durability but makes you a bit slower. There's gotta be more you can do there. Sword is kinda neat tho.
    Did nobody notice she's basically a cleric tank from Baldur's Gate with an attitude?

Her armor was mix match, but the majority was made of iron. If I wanted to, I could stack it with an effect that's basically "Protection from Arrows" and some other junk, but, eh,
    Last edited by Historia; December 15th, 2016 at 06:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Drifters Jeanne is better than any Fate version tbh

Did nobody notice she's basically a cleric tank from Baldur's Gate with an attitude?

Her armor was mix match, but the majority was made of iron. If I wanted to, I could stack it with an effect that's basically "Protection from Arrows" and some other junk, but, eh,
    Up to you, of course, but I'd say it's probably worth doing.

Never played Baldur's Gate but she does seem like a pretty standard tank/cleric.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Spoiler:
    Drifters Jeanne is better than any Fate version tbh
    This isn't a spoiler. Drifters has been out since 2009. When the medieval-era girl who could start fires and kept ranting about the English and God was introduced (very early on, if I might add) it was so obvious as to her identity that even a braindead monkey could've figured it out.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry the real Jeanne is so boring to you.
    If she is before her canonisation as a younger person, could you say this is Jeanne Lily in some form?

In that regard - she's identical to my very first D&D character in nearly every way.

I'm fine with the parameter changes, but some extra description woulda been cool - maybe some effect originating from faith or whatever or a divine blessing or whatever. Just an extra something would have given it some more spice.

Blog Entries
    This isn't a spoiler. Drifters has been out since 2009. When the girl who could start fires and kept ranting about the English and God was introduced (very early on, if I might add) it was so obvious as to her identity that even a braindead monkey could've figured it out.
    It's not an untruth either.
    Are spoilers only used for actual spoilers here or something. Weird.

Spoiler:
    I feel like it would be pretty funny if we just spoiler tagged every post from now on. Beginning now.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Spoiler:
    I feel like it would be pretty funny if we just spoiler tagged every post from now on. Beginning now.
    Nah

- - - Updated - - -

Its been out for years, no need for spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Nah
    and...you ruined it. :/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Its been out for years, no need for spoilers.
    Unnecessary spoilers are just my a e s t h e t i c but I'll remember that I guess.
    It would've been nice if Jalter was an actual different person instead of just a reskin, even if they're still technically using Laeticia's body no way are either of them going to get away with pretending to be dudes in the military with chests like that.