Page 163 of 858 FirstFirst ... 63113153158161162163164165168173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by Brunestud Incarnate View Post
    Sorry to hear. I just looked around and was surprised that no one had done this at all so decided to do it. First time too.

But are the stats really too high? She has displayed incredible feats of strength, speed and invincibility especially at night. She's one of the strongest in the nasuverse so why not?
    Listen, I've never read Tsukihime, so I don't know about any of that. Her stats, skills, and Phantasm ranks do seem rather ridiculously high (2 EX phantasms, the lowest rank in the entire sheet is B+), but again, I wouldn't really know whether or not it's justified.

That aside, she doesn't seem to have a class or personal skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Desuclocker View Post
    Because Gilgamesh beats her, for one. Also, getting surprise sliced up by Shiki is indeed a superb feat of speed, yes.
    Ah come on. At least concerning Shiki, she was just that: surprised. She could kill him instantly if she knew. In potential, she is very agile.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Listen, I've never read Tsukihime, so I don't know about any of that. Her stats, skills, and Phantasm ranks do seem rather ridiculously high (2 EX phantasms, the lowest rank in the entire sheet is B+), but again, I wouldn't really know whether or not it's justified.

That aside, she doesn't seem to have a class or personal skills.
    I did list the personal skills. As for rank, yeah still caught up on that. Is striker a real class?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    So, create a servant is now just fan wank your waifu to the max?
    errrr
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Ah come on. At least concerning Shiki, she was just that: surprised. She could kill him instantly if she knew. In potential, she is very agile.
    You still didn't address the Gil issue. Also, she says in Tsuki that her 30% form would struggle against Nrvnqsr, so there's a rock-solid benchmark for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

I'm trying to watch anime FFS

You still didn't address the Gil issue. Also, she says in Tsuki that her 30% form would struggle against Nrvnqsr, so there's a rock-solid benchmark for you.
    Nasu said 30% Arc would lose to Gil, not 100% Arc, I believe. But then again, that means nothing to me.

True Ancestor Royalty: A+ (Conditionally EX)
    True Ancestors, being created by the Ultimate One of the Moon and the WILL of the Planet, are a step beyond Divine Beings. And as Arcueid is the strongest True Ancestor and Heir to Brunestud, this skill is usually at the highest rank but due to her being at 30% power, it lowers slightly.
    Dartz has taught me to not care even if 100% Arc is said to be a Dragonball universe-buster, but 30% Arc is a different story.

Dartz has taught me to not care even if 100% Arc is said to be a Dragonball universe-buster, but 30% Arc is a different story.
    Oh, so this version is at 30%. Nevermind, then. I can't believe I missed that the first time.

Then I'd advise lowering everything some.

Aren't True Ancestors beings that surpass Divine Spirits? For that skill, it's Divinity but on another level.

And for Arc struggling with Nero, the only reason she does so is because of his Reality Marble. The beasts she tears up are quite powerful but when slaughtered, she just go back into his body. That's why shiki was needed.

And the Gil part, yeah. It is stated that she has horrible compatibility fighting Gil because of the GoB, but what of the battle took place at night? She is nigh invulnerable at night.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear. I just looked around and was surprised that no one had done this at all so decided to do it.
    I mean there's always Extra...
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Arcueid looks down at herself.
    Her chest, and the large slash wrought by my knife.
    "...... It really is too bad. But, it looks like I'm at my limit as well. I need to return to my castle quickly to heal this wound."
    Arcueid on a full moon, ladies and gents.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    errrr
    Fair point

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I'm just getting started on my absurdly wanked Justinian Alter sheet you guys. This guy is totally going to be overpowered final boss material...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Decided to redo this fella from the old thread.

Source: Ghandagoza, Granblue Fantasy

True Name:
    Gugalanna, Divine Canal Inspector of Anu
    Class: Berserker
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Attribute: Sky

Strength: A+++
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Mad Enhancement: E+
    While normally a calm and collected individual (if a bit dim-witted), Gugalanna's can become increasingly madder during combat, turning into a true "raging bull". Hunger may also cause this to happen.

Personal Skills:
    Divinity: B
    Originally a Divine Beast, Gugalanna was made into a god by Anu, and given the job of Canal Inspector of the Heavens.

Monstrous Strength: EX
    Rather than temporarily boosting Gugalanna's Strength, this skill "causes his Strength to return to its original value (
    EX
    immensurable
    )". Activating it temporarily reduces his Divinity rank to E, accelerates Mad Enhancement's increase during combat, and makes him grow hungry quickly.

Noble Phantasm
    Bull of Heaven
    Wrath of Inanna
    - Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-City, Anti-Country, Rank EX

The original Beast of Divine Punishment. A transformation-type Noble Phantasm that causes Gugalanna to assume the form of the Bull of Heaven, a gargantuan bovine with unfathomable physical prowess. Differing from his original state as a Divine Beast that spread destruction throughout the world, it is both a Divine Beast and a Divine Spirit.

However, the Bull is not truly a "god", but a weapon of the gods. The main reason Gugalanna was made into a Divine Spirit was to become a part of the Babylonian pantheon's arsenal: a living superweapon. While this Noble Phantasm is active, he loses all form of thought, becoming a machine that attacks all nearby enemies. Those identified as "enemies of the gods" (such as Servants who had the enmity of a deity in life, or those with the skills God Slayer, Innovation and Pioneer of the Stars) take priority, and his attacks deal increased damage against them.

In addition to his massive brute power, Gugalanna's legendary hunger has been crystallized as a passive effect. The Bull of Heaven quickly drains all nearby magical energy, both the mana in the air and the od of living beings, which is then used to boost his lackluster Agility. Even his Master is not safe from this effect.

Using this Noble Phantasm also leaves him very hungry.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes: Ishtar, fighting, hunger
    Talents: Eating, inspecting canals (not really)
    Natural ally: Tawara Touda

A top-tier Divine Beast. Originally, he was a monster that roamed Mesopotamia, devouring every living thing in its path, and drinking entire lakes and rivers to sate his thirst. The destruction brought by Gugalanna was so great that the gods themselves had to take action, or else all their worshippers would either starve or be devoured themselves.

Although some wanted to simply kill it (a difficult task, even for a god), Anu saw great potential in Gugalanna. No other creature had such physical might, and the Babylonian pantheon would benefit greatly from having it on their side. Since the humans managed to domesticate cattle, surely the gods could domesticate Gugalanna.

The gods tried to come up with a way to tame it, since brute force alone would fail. It was Ereshkigal who suggested that, since Gugalanna did nothing but eat, the way to his heart was the same as that of men: through the stomach. She prepared a massive feast, enough for the entire pantheon, for Gugalanna alone. And it worked. For the first time in his entire existence, the bull had been sated.

Gugalanna was brought to the heavens, granted intelligence and made into a god by Anu, and married to Ereshkigal, who he had fallen in love with. He was told his only job would be inspecting heaven's canal, a very easy and simple, but important job. Of course, this was just a lie. The gods only really wanted him for his strength, and the job was just to keep him busy when they didn't need him.

The first time they actually used him the way they intended to, he was killed by King Gilgamesh and Enkidu, thanks to the Chains of Heaven. Had he not been made into a Divine Spirit, the outcome would probably have been different.

Gugalanna is a very simple creature. He has no desire to fight (although, once Mad Enhancement starts to increase, this quickly disappears), and would be more than satisfied to spend the rest of his days eating, sleeping and occasionally having "some fun" with a pretty wife. He holds no grudge towards Gilgamesh or Enkidu, but really dislikes Inanna for using him in a petty act of vengeance (and getting him killed). He also really dislikes his Noble Phantasm, feeling that "that isn't me". His wish is simply to return to Ereshkigal's side.

As an extremely old and powerful Servant, Gugalanna has a hefty prana cost. In addition to that, he also requires a daily intake of no less than 2,000,000 Cal to remain satisfied and obedient.

What's this?! A Create-a-Servant thread woefully underpopulated by bees?!

Class: Archer

STR: C++
    END: C+
    AGI: A+
    MGI: A+
    LCK: B+

Class Skills

Independent Action (A+): A "rule-bending" rank; support from a Master is completely unnecessary.

Magic Resistance (B+): Cancels spells three verses or shorter.
    Can be increased by means of his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills

Familiars (Bees) (C+): Archer is a being closely connected to bees, and can take control of any bee
    in sight and make them his familiars without the need for a contract. There is no limit on how many
    he can have under his control; however he suffers no ill effects from having to command thousands
    or even millions of the insects with his mind, indicating an extreme talent for multitasking. This
    is a narrow focus of Potnia Theron, the power of the Earth Mother Goddess, whose emblem was a bee.

God's Divine Core (B++): Archer is technically a deity from birth, so this skill should be ranked EX.
    However, because the Grail does not allow Divine Spirits to be summoned, Archer was forcibly summoned
    as a demigod son of Apollo, since it is his only avatar that has human blood and thus qualifies as a
    proper Servant. It functions as Divinity and repels physical and mental corruption up to rank B.
    Through the use of his Noble Phantasm, his divine rank can steadily increase.

Persuasive Orator (B): Both Indians and Greeks believed that those who had been fed honey as infants,
    such as Achilles or Pythagoras, were given the gift of eloquence. Bees and bee spirits were said to
    have similar qualities as a result, giving Archer the skill to sway others simply with powerful rhetoric.
    It circumvents Magic Resistance and other protections against mental or magical persuasion.

Noble Phantasms

Corpus Hypercubus~Dimensional Vessel of the Gods (EX, Support)

Archer's nature as a composite being, as well as a convenient "hack" that allows him to be summoned as a Servant.
    Though he appears to be a mere demigod, summoned in the Archer class as befitting a son of Apollo, he is in fact
    an amalgamation of bee gods and goddesses from around the world. In order to summon themselves, the deities have
    tethered themselves to each other and use their sole human-blooded member to enter the world and interact with it.
    Archer's human body is surrounded by a bounded field that contains him inside in the shape of a human. When his
    body is damaged, the bounded field keeps its shape, allowing a god's flesh to enter the world and fill the new
    vacuum. This process is identical to the process of creating elementals (by which the spirit creates a vacuum in
    the World and nearby elements such as water, earth, fire, etcetera fill this vacuum). This process occurs almost
    instantaneously, giving the appearance of regeneration. However, the replaced flesh is randomly selected from the
    amalgamation of gods that is Archer's true "body". Those with the ability to discern it will notice that the new
    flesh has much more divine power than the original. By taking more damage, Archer becomes more of a divine being,
    increasing his parameters and defenses and even gaining new skills and Noble Phantasms related to his component gods.

Each Noble Phantasm is unlocked randomly each time at least 25% of Archer's body has been destroyed and "regenerated".
    Alternatively, a Noble Phantasm may not be not selected, and instead Archer gains a + modifier to one of his skills.
    Spoiler:
    Hannahanna~Calming of the Storm (E, Support)

Named for a Hittite goddess descended from the Sumerian Inanna who dispatched a bee servant of hers to find a
    raging god and quell his anger. By stinging him and smearing wax over him, the raging god was purified and
    calmed. It gives Archer the ability to heal and purify through his familiar's bee stings.

Nambi~Buzzing in Your Ear (D, Support)

Named for a Ugandan goddess that transformed into a bee and whispered helpful advice into the ear of her husband,
    the first man on earth. A simple power, it allows Archer to transform into a bee, becoming indistinguishable from
    his familiars. While in this form, Archer gains a form of Attendant of Iron, strengthening whomever he lands on.

Aristaeus~Drink to Eurydice's Memory (C, Support)

Named for the son of Apollo that Archer is first summoned as, who became the Greek god of beekeeping. After all his
    bees were killed by nymphs, he sacrificed bulls and cows to the gods. From the corpses rose new swarms of bees to
    fill his empty hives. It allows Archer to convert any dead biomass he touches into an equal mass of living bees,
    greatly bolstering his reserves of familiars.

Kamadeva~Sugary Bow of Honey (B, Anti-Unit)

Named for the Indian goddess who personifies sexual desire. It grants Archer her bow, which is made of sugarcane,
    stringed with bees and five arrows that are adorned with flowers representing the different emotional states of love.
    The flowers are the white lotus (infatuation), the ashoka flower (intoxication by thoughts of another), the mango
    flower (emptiness and apathy in the absence of another), the jasmine flower (pining for another) and the blue lotus
    (paralysis of confusion and feelings). Because feelings and desire strike formlessly in unseen ways, Archer only
    needs to knock the arrow to the string and fire a beam of energy that seeks out his target. Anyone struck with all
    five arrows consecutively and fails to resist fall in love with Archer (or anyone of his choosing), becoming his
    fanatically loyal slave.

Ah-Muzen-Cab~Descending Flood of Nectar (B+, Anti-Unit)

Named for the Mayan god of bees, who created the stingless species used by the Mayans. It produces an "echo" of
    honey that follows Archer wherever he moves. For any body part moved, honey will fill the space where it just was,
    maintaining the speed and direction of the body part that created it, greatly extending Archer's range and creating
    a wall of fast-moving (and tasty) liquid, whose surface tension causes it to be as hard as concrete at greater speeds.

Bhamari~Swarm of the Eternal Fire (A+, Anti-Army)

Named for the incarnation of the Indian goddess Shakti. After the demon Arunasura tricked Brahma into blessing
    him wth the protection of all two- and four-legged creatures, he gathered an army to assault the heavens. Pavarti
    called on the aid of all six-legged creatures, summoning countless insects from the skies. They clung to her and
    merged to create the divine from of Bhamari. Archer can assume her massive form, wielding a mace, trident, sword
    and shield in four hands and emanating insects in waves over the ranks of his enemies. While in this form, Archer
    can extend his control over bees to any insect, and is able to fire the Agneyastra from his eye, consuming those
    he gazes at in a pillar of fire (though this consumes much more energy).
    Critical Mass Swarm~Apis Portalis Tartarus (A+, Anti-Army)

Bees are a symbol of immortality and resurrection, bridging the living world to the underworld. By invoking this
    Noble Phantasm, all bees under Archer's control swarm to coalesce into a ring, where a portal to the underworld
    is forcibly torn into space. The portal essentially functions as a black hole that sucks anyone and anything into
    the realm of the dead. This portal can only be formed when Archer's swarm of bees is at "critical mass", meaning
    they must number in the tens of millions. When the portal is opened, the bees themselves are constantly consumed,
    and the portal shuts when all are gone. An all or nothing, last resort attack. It should be noted that it has no
    effect on individuals who have traversed into the underworld and returned alive.

Background
    Aristaeus was the son of Apollo and the huntress Cyrene, credited with the discovery of many useful arts, including
    beekeeping. Often depicted as a winged youth, he became a cult hero throughout Greece for his wisdom and connection
    to the gods.

Rather than being summoned as himself, Archer is merely an avatar of a higher power, specifically the manifestation
    of various bee gods and goddesses. Since Aristaeus is the only human-blooded god connected to the sacred bee, this
    gives them the "in", so to speak, to the Holy Grail War. He is summoned in the Archer class due to his father, Apollo,
    being a patron of archers and his mother being a superb huntress, said to be second only to Artemis herself.

Archer's existence is similar to a three-dimensional being trying to interact with two dimensions; limiting himself
    to his visible form dulls his awareness, and makes it difficult for others to comprehend his true nature. Since he
    is merely the extension of a greater group of beings, damage is "repaired" immediately and replaces parts of Aristaeus
    with those of other gods, which can changes his appearance, abilities and potentially even his personality.

Last edited by Funderfullness; December 24th, 2016 at 07:04 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    THE BEES! OH GAWD, THE BEES!!!

...Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously though, that is one awesome and wickedly creative sheet you've got there Funderfull. The idea of a composite bee god of all things is something I never would've thought of, but even aside from the sheer originality of the premise I can tell you put quite a lot of effort into fleshing out his various NPs and the like. He sounds like the type who starts out fairly weak, but could be almost unstoppable once he's managed to unlock all of his abilities... The idea of him as a hyper-dimensional god 'possessing' a mortal vessel is also intriguing, especially with how his divine self 'bleeds through' as more of his physical body is damaged/destroyed. I presume that you were inspired by-

Worm spoilers
    Zion's true nature from the Worm webnovel?

You are correct. Also y'know, Skitter.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; December 24th, 2016 at 07:53 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Also y'know, Skitter.
    ...Feel pretty silly for not making that connection at all.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    @Gugalanna

hes not angry.

hes just very upset that tHeSE CANALS ARE NOT UP TO CODE!

Servant Class: Berserker

Servant Identity: Warcueid

Alias: Berserk Arcueid, Red Arcueid, TATARI Arcueid

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Parameters

Strength:A+ Endurance:B+
    Agility: A+ Mana: B
    Luck: C NP: EX

Class Skills

Mad Enhancement: EX
    All Parameters are increased by one rank but surprisingly this version of her suffers no mental hinderance. Just an insatiable desire for death.

Personal Skills

True Ancestor Royalty: A+ (Conditionally EX)
    Possessors of this skill are beyond Divinity. True Ancestors, being created by the Ultimate One of the Moon and the WILL of the Planet, are a step beyond Divine Beings. And as Arcueid is the strongest True Ancestor and Heir to Brunestud, this skill is usually at the highest rank but due to her current status, it has ranked down.

Planetary Connection (Ultimate One): A++
    As the will of the Planet and part of Gaia's Counter Force, she can receive backup from the Planet when fighting an enemy and rise one level above them. This skill gains access to other skills like Monsterous Strength.

Mystic Eyes of Enhancement: A+
    The eyes possessed by vampires, capable of high-level hypnosis. Power to cause mental confusion and paralysis. Blood lust raises rank and severity.

Golden Rule (Body): A
    Possesses Beautiful Body as part of her conceptualization. However, due to intense bloodlust, this skill has been ranked down.

Magic Resistance: A+++
    The ability to restist magical attacks. Can defend against High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Even in her weakened state, she has gained resistance to most magical attacks on the planet and is even resistant to conceptual weapons save but a few found in South America and Japan. At this stage, she is easily a "Magus Killer". This is increased at night to immense heights.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Blut die Schwester
    Oh Humans, Hail the Glorious Crimson Moon
    Type: Anti-Country~Anti-World
    A replica of the iconic move Brunestud used against the 2nd True Magic, utilized by the Marble Phantasm. The very moon is replicated and droped upon the earth, which has the ability to destroy the earth. The size of the moon can be manipulated. While Employed, Enemies are at 1/6th of their original power.

Gnadenstoß
    Grace Fall: Alt Nagel
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The berserk True Ancestor materializes the Divine Chains. The Grand Pillar of Wind that reaches as far as the heavens is replicated to pierce the enemy without fail. .
    Last edited by Brunestud Incarnate; January 13th, 2017 at 03:12 AM.

I thought this was a Wario joke and I'm disappointed.