Page 291 of 858 FirstFirst ... 191241281286289290291292293296301341391791 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,820 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Sorry I know I'm ranting there, do you think a Nigel Farage Servant would work? His Noble Phantasm would be his mouth sloughing open and consuming the world, stronger than Ea

Certainly more terrifying than the Bloody Mary I just posted.

Blog Entries
    Saber Farage with Thatcher Divine Core

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Saber Farage with Thatcher Divine Core
    Hmm, that reminds me. Thatcher as a Lancer Class Servant with a Trident Programme NP... an interesting (if silly) idea.

Blog Entries
    "Come, Protagonist. Let us see the acting chops of the urchins before us!"
    Source: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=30139709
    Class: Assassin
    Alternate Class: Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Greece
    Epithet: Father of Actors

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP: B

Height/Weight: ???
    Dislikes: Keeping things static
    Talents: Acting
    Natural enemy: Critics

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment: (C)
    Presence Concealment is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Hides one’s presence as a Servant, suitable for spying. However, because of the notion that actors are beings meant to be viewed by others, one would assume that Assassin would be the very worst Class for such an occupation. This ideal competes with the achievements of actors to “meld fully into the background”, so this is a compromise.

Personal Skills:

Alluring Nightingale: (B)
    Alluring Nightingale is a mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a beautiful natural voice; it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. It works as a charm magecraft-like effect towards those of the user's opposite sex, but evasion is possible by means of a Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long he or she maintains a will to resist.

A veteran of the Greek chorus, a single voice in the midst of many should not have enough significant impact to warrant its own Skill. However, Assassin separated himself distinctly from the rest of the chorus, allowing his voice to be heard above all others. He speaks as though enacting a Greek tragedy, and is quite loud.

Thousand Masks: (EX)
    Thousand Masks is the ability to transform oneself into any human occupation, animal, or object that has ever been given an individual role in a theater performance, and to make use of any Skills the target possesses, weakened to Rank E.

The unique personal skill of Assassin that he possesses as one with authority over the “individual actor” as their progenitor: the Father of Acting. From the Cloud-Men of James and the Giant Peach to the donkey-headed Nick Bottom and everything in between, Assassin is able to flawlessly imitate their forms and functions for an exponential amount of time. Truly, Assassin has no true form, much like a certain English serial killer, but a myriad of masks he may employ. The form he’s summoned in is simply an interpretation of the first role he ever played.
    Because of the mostly outrageous nature of most theatrical characters, balancing this ability with Presence Concealment becomes difficult after a point.

Wisdom of Predicament (False): (C+)

Wisdom of Predicament (False) calls upon luck in dangerous situations derived from the tragic hero archetype Assassin himself helped to establish, as well as his in-depth knowledge of the genre given form.

Allows Assassin to display his knowledge of the medium to the fullest, predicting events following on his own internal three-act system, similar to Clairvoyance. Metatextual insight is possible, but techniques used in battle are still impossible to predict, unless they are of the most basic variety. Plus modifier goes into effect when under duress from another Greek hero.

Noble Phantasm
    Trópos Protagonistí
    A False Journey

(Anti-Unit (Self), B)
    A Noble Phantasm derived from Assassin’s creation of the concept of a protagonist, at least within the confines of Greek theater. Before, Greek plays were performed entirely by a chorus singing the events of the story to the audience. Assassin was the first to step outside the influence of the chorus, and in fact turn and communicate with it directly; speaking lines from the play as if he were the character himself. With the inception of the protagonist, the angle at which stories could be viewed changed drastically.

It is a Noble Phantasm of absolute method acting combined with Assassin’s authority over the presentation of heroes. Taking on the visage of the enemy’s greatest enemy, but with a change in perception that displays Assassin himself as the protagonist of “his” and the enemy’s story. Should he find himself up against the likes of King Arthur, for instance, Assassin will take the guise of “Mordred” but a “Mordred where King Arthur was truly the villain she perceived her to be”.
    This structural change to Assassin is absolute, replicating even heroes and villains that aren’t covered by his Thousand Masks skill. Assassin will believe himself to be this new character so fully that he will even begin to refer to himself as though he were really that person. Using the example from earlier, Assassin will possess all of “Mordred”’s Skills and Noble Phantasms, if only for a short time. Even mounts and Divine Constructs may be manufactured, with the aid of the Greek theatrical devices ekkyklema and deus ex machina. All Noble Phantasms and Skills will be reduced to half rank, except for Luck which is boosted to A+.

It should be noted that Assassin’s base parameters do not change while Trópos Protagonistí is active, as it is still only a disguise at its core. Effectiveness is reduced if both Assassin’s enemy and the person’s identity he has subsumed are of dubious morality. Cannot be utilized at all without knowledge of the enemy’s True Name beforehand.

Proélefsi tis Tragodías
    Fate of the Hero

(Anti-Unit, C)
    As well as the concept of the protagonist, Assassin was responsible for the creation of the tragedy genre as a whole.
    Taking the form of a small dagger, it contains the condensed essence of the [tragic hero] that is imparted onto a victim after breaking the skin. It is actually the prop dagger used to kill Julius Caesar in Shakespeare’s play of the same name, of which Assassin is a huge fan.

After drawing blood, the concept of the tragic hero is bound to the victim. A tragic hero in the traditional Greek sense, it qualifies as a weapon due to the genre’s reliability of killing its protagonist at the end of the production, despite all of the progress the hero has made.
    The enemy’s Luck spirals to nil, yet she will find herself able to avoid death regardless of how many attempts are made, at least until the time is right. The true power of Proélefsi tis Tragodías is reenacting the plot structure of the tragic hero, neatly described by Aristotle. The enemy will obtain gifts and knowledge throughout her journey, and overcome many hardships, yet it is incredibly likely that [victory] has been sealed beyond her grasp. It is also a Noble Phantasm of false hope because of it.

Assassin should take special care to be not annihilated soon after creating his tragic protagonist, as his lower strength corresponds to the several low rank obstacles that are quickly overcome during Rising Action portion of the production. Very high risk, high reward.

Lore

Thespis of Icaria is considered to be the first actor in the theatre. The English word “thespian,” which means actor, is derived from his name. Along with being an actor on the Ancient Greek stage, Thespis was also a celebrated playwright, stage director and producer. Though rumors abound about plays attributed to his pen, there is no surviving proof to any of these claims.

His innovations included connecting the chorus directly to the plot, developing the idea of the power of the protagonist in drama and replacing cruder dithyrambic makeup with more refined linen masks to delineate character.

According to Aristotle, Thespis transformed the presentation of stories forever by emerging from the Greek chorus and acting an individual role. Greek tragedy is said to have been descendent from dithyrambic poetry, which were the choral presentations of Greek myth that included movement.

With Thespis, the chorus remained playing its role, while the first actor played various roles by switching masks. Greek tragedy would not add another principal actor to the stage until some 50 years later in the fifth century when playwright/actor Aeschylus first wrote tragedies to be performed by two actors and a chorus.

When the head of state requests something, you do it. After Athenian military man and tyrant Pisistratus came to power in 560 BC, he instituted many artistic and cultural innovations. One thing he did was he expanded the offerings at the City of Dionysia by having plays performed. It’s said that Pisistratus asked Thespis and his troupe to perform in that initial drama festival in 534 BCE. Thespis did, and he won the first prize for best tragedy.

According to Plutarch, Athenian lawmaker and leader Solon went to see Thespis perform. It’s noted by Plutarch that this was when Thespis had first started acting and tragedy was a new form.

Solon was elderly and living a leisurely life and in addressing Thespis after his performance he asked, “if he was not ashamed to tell so many lies before such a number of people; and Thespis replying that it was no harm to say or do so in a play, Solon vehemently struck his staff against the ground: ‘Ah,” he said, ‘if we honor and commend such play as this, we shall find it some day in our business.’” That’s the first recorded criticism of an actor that we have on hand, and it was made, ironically, by a politician.

Although we’ll never know if Thespis was the first actor on the stage, we are more certain that he was the first actor in scripted drama to appear on the Athenian stage. However, we can’t even be certain about this.

We do know that Thespis won first prize in 534 BC for best tragedy in the initial City of Dionysia festival and that he was influential enough to be written about by Aristotle in The Poetics, which is the first document we possess focusing on dramatic criticism. Whether or not he was actually the first actor on the stage doesn’t matter; Thespis was influential enough to be considered a groundbreaking force in the Ancient Greek theatre.

Personality

Assassin doesn’t exactly have a true personality, what with all the masks he wears. However, there are some components that remain across his many forms, and rise to the surface most obviously when returning to the form in which he was summoned in.
    He refers to himself as “but an impersonator”, and his Master as either “Akroatírio” (the Greek word for audience), or “Protagonist ______”. Really, he seems to like using theater roles as honorifics, even beginning any enemy’s name with “Antagonist”.

Blog Entries
    Thespis: Wow, that's actually an incredibly cool sheet. I have to say I'm a sucker for characters who talk and act in theatre terms and the like, so this guy is pretty much hitting all my buttons at once. The concept is well thought-out, with fitting and unique Skills and NPs to match. He's the kind of character I'd really love to see in official material someday... (As unlikely as that is)

I'm kind of curious how he'd get along with Shakespeare actually, since they both have a similar "viewing everything as a play" thing going on...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    An actor heroic spirit? Never seen one before so this is the first for me and I gotta say it's pretty damn great. If I could sum him up in a single word, it's unique as I don't think I've seen a sheet like that before. Best of all it doesn't feel gimmicky in the slightest. It all seems there methodical and an excellently excecuted concept. Props to you!

On a seperate matter, two things.

1). Looking back on Bloody Mary, I feel she's lacking something, anyone have any suggestions?

2). I'm also unhappy with my old Little Mermaid and Gaheris sheets. I've ideas to fix the first sheet but not the latter. Again I hate to beg but does anyone have any suggestions to bring it (ok maybe both) up to par?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder, does he refer to the "Antagonist" Servant's Master as the "Right-Hand Man"? Or maybe "Lackey?"
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    I'm just glad I was able to scrounge up enough info on the guy. Most of the time all you'll find is his name is where we get "thespian" from and that's it.
    I'm sure there's a Greek word for "sub-antagonist" he would use but I sure as hell don't know it.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider Lily:

Appearance:

Source is here

True Name:
    Caligula
    Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus
    , 'The Boy-Emperor'

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Class: Berserker

Strength- B
    Agility- C
    Endurance- C
    Mana- D
    Luck- B-
    NP- B

History: Caligula, whose real name was Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, was the third emperor of ancient Rome. Though in his youth he ruled as a fair and just emperor, he was said to have "become beloved by the moon" and fallen into insanity later in his reign. The maddened Caligula performed acts of atrocity that came to far outshadow the benevolence of his initial reign, going down in history as a monstrous tyrant that ruled the empire through fear until his assassination.

What few knew was that the young Caligula in fact realized the darkness lurking in his psyche and of just how easily he could slip into madness. Desperate to avoid turning out like his hated grandfather Tiberius, Caligula sought out any methods of averting his mental decline. Eventually he came upon the empire's secret mages, discovering a forbidden method for binding ordinary humans with Divine Spirits.

Though a heresy of heresies, this plan was exactly what Caligula had prayed for most. Ordinary humans grew old and corrupt, made mistakes and strayed from the rightful path, while the gods were immaculate and unchanging. Perfect, in other words. If he could only take on such divinity for himself... then there was no doubt in his mind that Caligula could truly become the perfect emperor. One that would never err and never fall into the maw of corruption.

Reluctantly and in utter secrecy even to his closest friends and family, Caligula went along with the obscene ritual. He swore an oath to Diana- the moon goddess whom he'd loved from childhood- and sacrificed a sacred beast in her name, inviting her into his body.

The burden of internalizing a Divine Spirit taxed Caligula enormously, leaving him bedridden for many months. The citizens of the empire grew fearful that their new ruler might perish before this baffling sickness and began to prey earnestly for the emperor's health and survival.

Their prayers were granted. After almost a year had passed, Caligula finally regained his health. However, the ritual had gone unspeakably wrong. He had indeed taken on the powers and spirit of Diana, but his two aspects- divine and mortal- had failed to fully merge, instead clashing against one another in his psyche.

Rather then cleansing his worse nature, the apotheosis in fact brought it out, birthing the legend of an evil emperor that defined the latter half of his rule. Caligula rampaged, killed and destroyed without end, satiating himself on bloodshed and cruelty while drawing more power from the moon with every day that went by.

Eventually he began to reach a level of power such as to threaten the World itself. Upon which the Counter Force acted to empower rebellious elements in his own ranks, imbuing them with the strength and courage needed to finally vanquish the horrid emperor and put an end to his bloodstained legend.

Such culminated the tragic and short life of Caligula, an emperor who strove for justice only to sink into the worst pits of depravity.

Equipment: An ornate cavalry sword, more suited to ornamentation then close combat. Also wears an armored breastplate he claims to have
    looted
    taken
    from the tomb of Alexander the Great.

Personality
    : This Class reflects Caligula in the heroic days of his youth, before his descent into madness and debauchery. As such, he is a brash and impetuous young man with a fierce temper, but nevertheless a basically good person who strives to do the best for his nation and people. He has a bristling ego and falls easily to insults, likely to respond to perceived offenses and slights by drawing his sword and attacking the offender outright.

He holds deep admiration for the great heroes of myth and history such as Heracles and Alexander the Great, showing fanboyish enthusiasism for the chance to encounter them in the Grail War. However, he is also more then a little embarrassed, well aware of how poorly his legend measures up to that of truly great heroes...

Fitting his Class, Rider also loves horses and enjoys spending time with them whenever possible. His favorite horse was of course Incitatus, whom Rider treasured as his closest companion more then any human. The two are just about inseperable, and Rider will be absolutely overcome with rage should any harm come to his beloved steed.

Though Rider doesn't let it show in his cheerful demeanour, he is in fact deeply disturbed and ashamed to know of the depraved path he walked down later in life. He has only the foggiest recollections of his later self and hearing of the bloodstained deeds he performed will elicit a reaction of "Could that really have been me?". For all intents and purposes, the boy he is now and the man (monster) he became later in life are almost like two seperate people.

Rider's sole wish on the Holy Grail is to prevent his fall into madness, insuring that his name go down in history as the kind and benevolent emperor he was early in life.

Incidentally, for certain reasons from his legend, Rider utterly hates goats. For your own sake, do not show him a goat, ride a goat, eat a goat, mention a goat or otherwise engage in any goat-related activities around this particular Servant. Seriously, you may not live to tell the tale.

Relationships/Reactions:

Nero: As his dearest niece, adores her from the bottom of his heart. While Rider's older self would take on a more fatherly role to her, in his youthful incarnation that relationship has been somewhat inverted. He looks up to her as an older sister figure, as well as being one of the few who genuinely appreciated her artistry. If partnered together, the two can easily end up regaling each other with the tales of various legendary heroes for hours on end.

Tiberius: "That man... he's a tyrant who wallowed in cruelty and oppressed the weak. He even killed my parents. I'll never call him my father, and indeed I felt nothing short of satisfaction when the rotten bastard finally croaked. Still... you say that I ended up like him one day? Just the thought makes me want to vomit..."

Iskandar: "A-ah, Alexander! I've read all about you in legends, but seeing you in person outshines everything I could have imagined... Can you please sign my breastplate? Pretty please? And can I stroke your horse? Her fur looks really smooth..."

Artemis (Orion): "...D-Diana? Is that really you? You look an awful lot different then what I remember seeing in murals and the like..."

Arturia: "A ruler burdened by regrets, huh? I can relate to that... still, at least you didn't go mad and wreck your own country out of bloodlust... Also, if you don't mind me asking, why do you look so much like my niece? Seriously, it's a little unsettling..."

Likes: horses (especially Incitatus), his niece, the moon, Rome
    Dislikes: betrayal, goats (don't ask), being made fun of, the madness lurking within him
    Talent: short-lived benevolent rule
    Natural Enemy: Tiberius, his later self, ...Diana?

Class Skills:

Riding- A+
    Ability to ride animals. At this rank, all mundane mounts can be utilized at a high degree of skill, as well as even Phantasmal or Divine Beasts.

Rider possesses numerous anecdotes of riding in his legend, but this Skill's true basis lies in the bond with his beloved horse Incitatus.

Magic Resistance- D
    Power to neutralize the effects of Magecraft aimed against oneself. At this rank, only Single-Action spells are negated. Magic Resistance equivalent in degree to an amulet that rejects magical energy. Born after the Age Of Gods and rarely encountering magic in life, Rider possesses only a low ranking in this Skill.
    Rises to A-rank in conjunction with his third Noble Phantasm-
    Moonlit False Apotheosis
    Diana Nemorensis

Personal Skills:

Madness
    Affections
    Of The Moon- B

Denotes a divine
    curse
    blessing
    from the moon- epitomized as the goddess Diana in Roman Mythology. So long as Rider is bathed in the light of the moon, he receives a constant rank-up to all parameters save Luck and Mana.

However, this Skill simultaneously expresses itself as [Mad Enhancement] of equivalent rank. Failing a Luck check, Rider will succumb to insanity under the moon's gaze and begin to rampage uncontrollably, attacking both friends and foes alike in his bloodlusting frenzy.

It seems that in Rider's instance, the infatuation from the goddess of the moon is itself tantamount to insanity. Since Rider has yet to fully surrender to the madness that afflicted his later self, the sanity-destroying aspect of this Skill engages only spuriously rather then being constantly active as in his Berserker incarnation.

Imperial Privilege- EX
    Ability to- through sheer force of will- obtain Skills that would otherwise be outside of the Servant's capabilities. At an EX rank, even Skills imposing a "burden to the body" such as Divinity or Monstrous Strength can be acquired.

In life, Rider identified himself with a plethora of gods and heroes such as Heracles, Apollo and Jupiter. While more benign emperors were only deified after death, Rider in his hubris demanded himself to be venerated as a god even while alive, building connections between his royal palace and various divine sanctums.

As such, Rider can grant himself a wide array of Skills deriving from the gods and heroes he admired such as Divinity, Eye For Art, Military Tactics, Animal Dialogue and Mana Burst. However Rider is uneasy with this Skill as a symbol of the fickle tyrant he became later in life, viewing its more grandiose applications as distasteful.

"Honestly, calling myself a god or great hero... My future self really was a chuuni, huh? I get pangs of embarrassment just thinking about it..."

The only exception is Animal Dialogue, which he freely uses to communicate with his beloved horse Incitatus.

Charisma- A-
    The talent to inspire others, and lead armies. At an A-rank, one can be said to posssess qualifications for leading an entire empire.

Following the tyrannical excess of his grandfather Tiberius, the people of Rome were eager to accept the young Rider as their emperor. While he led the empire with fairness and justice in the early years of his reign, Rider was struck with madness in his later years and became known as a hated tyrant- even worse then his grandfather.

He possesses the radiance of a boy-emperor that inspired the citizens of Rome, leading them to invest their hopes and faith in him even despite his weak body. However, the rank of this Skill is highly unstable and degrades wildly as his sanity slips, mirroring his descent from a beloved ruler to a despised tyrant.

Impetuous Youth- B
    A Skill representing Rider's unpredictable and erratic nature. Skills such as Instinct and Eye Of The Mind are less effective against him, as the concept of 'defying the expectations of others' is engrained into Rider's very core. In battle, he instinctively chooses the best move to thwart his opponent's expectations. At this rank, even clairvoyance and other methods of magically gleaning the future will fail to accurately predict Rider's actions.

However, this is also a curse for Rider as persevering in the same strategy for long periods of time is functionally impossible for him.

Noble Phantasms:

Incitatus- Beloved Steed Of Swiftness (C, Support): Rider's favored racehorse that he doted on immensely during his reign. He provided it with the finest stable of marble and ivory and, according to a certain popular legend, had even sought to appoint the beast as consul- an effort foiled only by his untimely assassination.

A tall and magnificent golden brown stallion clad in the finest royal vestments, befitting the mount of an emperor. Though merely a mundane horse in life, Rider's decree and demands for its veneration alongside himself have raised his steed to the level of an ersatz Divine Beast. Its name- meaning "swiftness" in Latin- suits the beast's own prowess, able to gallop nimbly across the terrain and perform a vicious trampling charge at incredible speed.

Far more then a mere mount, Incitatus is Rider's most treasured companion and one he shares excellent compatibility with. Supposedly it can even speak, though only Rider is capable of communicating with his equine friend by means of his Animal Dialogue Skill. While most would view this as simply another manifestation of the young emperor's spurious and whimsical nature, the fact that he seems to form his best strategies after communing with his horse can't be disregarded so easily...

Occurrens Baias- Charge Of Senseless Victory (B, Anti-Army): A Noble Phantasm crystallizing the legend where Rider ordered a floating bridge- comprised of dozens of interlocked ships- to be built across the Bay of Baiae, so he could ride across it triumphantly on his horse. By some accounts, this seemingly capricious act was in fact a calculated effort to spite the prophesy of the astrologer Thrasyllus, who foretold that Rider had as much chances of becoming emperor as crossing the bay on a horse.

Regardless of his intentions, that anecdote- entwining intense madness and conceit- has been sublimated into one of Rider's Noble Phantasms. Invoking its name, Rider initiates a trampling charge on his steed Incitatus. As he rides forth, shimmering platforms of violet light begin materializing under the horse's hooves, forming a luminous "bridge" that brings his charge higher and higher into the heavens.

With each step the power and momentum of Rider's charge increases, his horse becoming wreathed in a torrent of violet Mana to resemble an imperial comet streaking across the sky. Upon reaching maximal ascent, he dives down on his steed from the highest platform- crashing down on his foes below with the force of a meteor.

As this Noble Phantasm exemplifies the concept of 'defying ordained fate', during the charge Rider will bypass any form of protection stemming from fate or destiny that could impede his attack from reaching the opponent.

Diana Nemorensis- Moonlit False Apotheosis (EX, Support): A Noble Phantasm recreating the ritual in which Rider came to imperfectly embody the moon goddess Diana. Requiring a lengthy divine ceremony involving prayers to the goddess and the sacrifice of a wild beast, upon invoking this Noble Phantasm Rider initiates the process of taking on an aspect of Diana into his own body.

He first falls grievously ill, seeming to slip closer to death with each day that passes by. After a full week of this- during which Rider is effectively taken out of the Grail War altogether- he recovers instantly from his apparent sickness, having fully merged himself with the goddess Diana and ascended to the level of an ersatz Divine Spirit. He boasts incredible power in this form far surpassing humanity, parameters skyrocketing to godlike levels. Furthermore, Rider can also tap into (usurp) the various authorities of the goddess and use them as his own at a degraded scope.

The most common power he grants himself is Mana Burst (Moonlight) at rank A++, letting him imbue moonlight into his weapons or expel it in the form of immensely destructive blasts. He can also translate his whole body into moonlight to travel at impossible speeds, appearing akin to teleportation. Other abilities include a command over all manner of animals as well as enhanced eyesight- deriving from Diana's authority over wild beasts and the hunt.

However, the godly aspect of Rider warring against his mortal self renders his mindset highly unstable. The longer Rider persists in this psuedo-divine form, the more his sanity erodes until he's left as a beast rampaging indescriminately across the battlefield, virtually akin to his Berserker incarnation. Though Rider intended transfiguration into a deity to erase the worst parts of his psyche, in fact the failed apotheosis only spurred his descent into madness.

After invoking this Noble Phantasm, Rider's Imperial Privilege Skill is sealed for the rest of the Grail War and replaced by Divinity (False) of equivalent rank. His rank in Magic Resistance also rises to A, becoming more or less untouchable to modern magi. Lastly, his other Noble Phantasms are sealed while this one is active.

By far Rider's most powerful Noble Phantasm and one that affords him a supreme advantage when fully activated. However, the extreme preparation time required to invoke it (during which Rider is completely vulnerable to attack) as well as the loss of sanity make deploying this Noble Phantasm a rather dangerous bargain. Rider for his part is utterly terrified of the beast he became later in life, staunchly refusing to even consider using this Noble Phantasm unless forced by a Command Seal.

Key Words/Craft Essence

Caligae
    "My nickname, Master? It means 'little boots'.

I know what you're thinking; a pretty embarrassing title for an emperor, right?
    Yeah, I thought the same way too. I hated that title back when I was a kid.

Walking down the river with my father, clad in a full miniature military uniform that looked downright ridiculous on my immature frame...
    All the generals and soldiers teased me like crazy.
    I never said anything because I knew how proud father was to show me off like that, but inside I was mortified.

Hah...
    But right now, I'd give anything just to have those peaceful and quiet days again.
    When the biggest thing I had to worry about was being made fun of over some silly nickname.

...But enough sad stories! You want to hear more about my glorious history, right?
    Here, let me tell you about the time I found Alexander the Great's breastplate..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here's a sheet I've been working on lately. Seeing a bunch of people here talk on how underused Caligula was in Grand Order inspired me to write up my own version of him. Since Nero gets the full cute sympathetic girl treatment, I figure it'd only be fair to give her uncle something similar. Had quite a bit of fun fleshing this one out, so I hope people can drop by and tell me what they think.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; August 11th, 2017 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Changed image location

Pretty neat, and I do quite like this characterization. A few notes, though.

Firstly, I think appearance should possibly go before Personality and equipment, perhaps either at the top or just after true name. Just think it looks nicer.

Also, I wonder if you couldn't do more with the prophecy-defying aspect of the bridge charge thing, to help differentiate it a bit.

I do really like that last Np and the personality stuff though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Iskandar: "A-ah, Alexander! I've read all about you in legends, but seeing you in person outshines everything I could have imagined... Can you please sign my breastplate? Pretty please? And can I stroke your horse? Her fur looks really smooth..."

Why is this canon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Firstly, I think appearance should possibly go before Personality and equipment, perhaps either at the top or just after true name. Just think it looks nicer.
    Hmm. I always did it that way, but you may have a point. Switched it up as per your suggestion in any case. Does it really look better?

Also, I wonder if you couldn't do more with the prophecy-defying aspect of the bridge charge thing, to help differentiate it a bit.
    Good point. I saw a far more conceptual take on the 'bay-crossing' idea for a different Caligula sheet back in the old thread, so I decided to go with something simpler instead. However, you're probably right that I could still add a little more to it. For instance, having it so his charge bypasses any kind of protection stemming from fate or destiny... I'll think of adding it later, for now I have a checker game to win...!

I do really like that last Np and the personality stuff though.
    Thanks!

Why is this canon
    I don't know, but you just gotta' roll with the punches.

Blog Entries
    Caligula
    Tiberius was the one of those responsible for messing him up mentally. Maybe include that somewhere?

Also, no mention of Agrippina? For shame.
    Last edited by Historia; May 2nd, 2017 at 09:31 PM.

Hmm. I always did it that way, but you may have a point. Switched it up as per your suggestion in any case. Does it really look better?
    Visual stuff like that is mostly subjective ofc, but I think it looks a little nicer (for this one, anyway). Can't really tell why that is, but yeah.
    Last edited by 4score7years; May 2nd, 2017 at 09:32 PM. Reason: wow I really "can't really tell why that is, really?" For real?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Tiberius was the one of those responsible for messing him up mentally. Maybe include that somewhere?

Also, no mention of Agrippina? For shame.
    I did mention Tiberius in his Relationships section, though I suppose I could've stood to go into a bit more detail. Not even sure how much the Aggripina stuff is true in the Nasuverse, given he at least had a warm relationship with Nero past that point which would've been a little odd if he'd just had her mom banished. Still though, thanks for the feedback!

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I did mention Tiberius in his Relationships section, though I suppose I could've stood to go into a bit more detail. Not even sure how much the Aggripina stuff is true in the Nasuverse, given he at least had a warm relationship with Nero past that point which would've been a little odd if he'd just had her mom banished. Still though, thanks for the feedback!
    Caligula in Fate likes Nero because she reminds him of Aggripina

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Update: Fleshed out Caligula's Impetuous Youth Skill slightly and added an extra sentence to Occurrens Baias elaborating on the idea of 'defying fate'. Thanks for the advice, 4score!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Caligula in Fate likes Nero because she reminds him of Aggripina
    So high chances he didn't have her banished in Nasu's version of events then. Thanks for the heads-up!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prison Tower event
    You see Caligula in your room in Chaldea talking to someone. He is coherent, since he says that the eyes of Artemis “cannot reach him at the bottom of hell” so he’s free from the curse of madness. Initially he just keeps longing after Nero because he says she’s the living image of his beloved Agrippina, but then he suddenly catches himself mid-rant and apologizes embarrassed for going off like that in front of you.
    I'm sure you're tired of hearing this, but i do recommend reading the source material, more specifically, the Prison Tower stuff to read more about the mad emperor.

- - - Updated - - -

It's entirely possible that he did banish her, after he went crazy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    I'm sure you're tired of hearing this, but i do recommend reading the source material, more specifically, the Prison Tower stuff to read more about the mad emperor.

- - - Updated - - -

It's entirely possible that he did banish her, after he went crazy.
    The timeline is kind of iffy in real life since I think Caligula had already gone crazy by the time Nero was even a reasonable age, but of course Nasu's version could always be different. Good point, in any case.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    So, guys. What do you think of me writing up a Berserker!Lernaean Hydra sheet?

Blog Entries
    Just write what you want to write