Page 330 of 858 FirstFirst ... 230280320325328329330331332335340380430830 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,600 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Hopefully my next version of a type moon character be better
    It will be sad tho...
    It was good, I just prefer to pick holes in every possible sheet rather than actually be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    My Formosus sheet has a Popemobile in it. I didn't forget it.
    Off topic but can I have I source for that profile pic? Just lol.

US Friend Code
    Btw, noob question, but how do you put sections into boxes?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    Btw, noob question, but how do you put sections into boxes?
    You mean spoiler tags? Just write spoiler in brackets followed by [/spoiler].

Quote Originally Posted by Owlz View Post
    Off topic but can I have I source for that profile pic? Just lol.
    Here's the original. I shopped the beard on because of reasons.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So with Agartha having come out, I remembered I made a sheet for Scheherazade back in 2015 that I was saving to use for an RP but would never do it because I made her with an RM. After she was released, I looked back at this and was really surprised with all the similarities as well as stark differences from the GO one.

Because of that I wanted to share it.

__________________________________________________ ________-

Name: Scheherazade

Title: Queen of Storytellers

Class: Caster

Birth and Death: 220 CE – 651 CE

Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 142cm

Weight: 36kg

Personality:
    It is said she had perused the books, annuals, and legends of Kings and their stories, instances of byone men and things. She had even perused the works of poets and knew them by heart; she had studied philosophy and the sciences, arts and accomplishments therefore she was pleasant and polite, wise and witty, well read and well bred. A model for the governesses of the Victorian Era, a prototype for the “learned ladies,” of the French court. However that is not completely the case.

A bookish stereotypical kind of girl, the type that wears glasses but is really pretty when she takes them off who goes well with her sister who is a “normal cheerful girl.” A shy but cranky person with a hint of arrogance normally, however when she takes off her glasses, transforms into some sort of regal queen. A class-representative, at heart.

Hobbies include reading, therefore ultimately would end up as a librarian, publisher, editor, that sort of job. Absolutely horrible at writing actual stories, in the end she just fuses elements of every type of story she things belongs there and messes the entire thing up.

Thinks hair buns are the greatest invention.

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MAN: C
    LUK: A+
    NP: E-EX

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation: A+
    Can create an advantageous territory for oneself as a magus. Rather than a temple, or a study, a palace where stories are spun can be created. While within her territory, Caster receives a B rank in Charisma.

Item Creation: -
    Because of the Noble Phantasm, this skill is lost.

Biography:
    The main character of the Arabian Thousand and One Night’s frame story and the one that tells the stories from within.

While the Thousand and One Night’s origin is as twisted as the narrative, it is said that the Scheherazade’s story, the frame story began in the Persian Hazar Afsan in the 10th century. Additional tales were added into the tales creating a composite work of literature that brightens eyes to this day.

In the confines of the frame story Scheherazade is the daughter of the Grand Vizer of Shahryar who was the ruler of the Sasanian Empire putting her story somewhere between 200 and 600 CE. Having lost faith in women after it turned out his beloved wife was betraying him, Shahryar turned to taking a virgin each day, marrying them, and then killing the next day so they could not cuckold him.

Disturbed by this turn of events Scheherazade, begged her father to allow her to marry Shahryar and after a failed story he agreed. She later collaborated with her sister, Dunyazade, to make sure to ask her a question an hour before daybreak.

After the pair was married, Scheherazade begged the king to allow her sister into the room, there Dunyazade asked Scheherazade to tell a story to which she did, however she did not finish the story telling the king that it was already daybreak.

She repeated this for more than three years, a thousand and one nights to be exact. On the last night when she had no more stories to tell she presented him with the three children she had borne for him during those nights. It was there the king professed his love for her and his refusal to kill her the next day.

It would be good to note for what reason a bookish girl like Scheherazade would decide to put her life at risk for others. Rather than hearing the pleas of the women of the empire, could it be that Scheherazade heard the pleas of humanity itself?

After all what she performed is perhaps a derivation or warping of one of the three special kinds of knowledge attributed to women; the knowledge of healing.

Personal Skills:

Librarian of Stored Knowledge: A
    With over a thousand tales stored in her mind Caster’s skill is of the highest rank.
    After a successful luck check, past knowledge and information even if it was not recognized as such during the situation can be clearly recalled. It can be said that she has a perfect memory.

Eye for Art: A
    An attachment to the literary arts of the arts.
    In the case she sees a Noble Phantasm with a literary origin during or before her time that relates to the countries of the empire she was queen for she will undoubtedly be able to determine the true name.

Empathy: B
    A skill that allows one to come to an understanding with others. A different form of Rhetoric.
    She is able to negate B rank Mental Pollution and below. Her husband was someone who was severally mentally polluted, yet she was able to cure him. In her presence all those who are under mental interference have that effect rank down.

Noble Phantasm:
    Name: Sirazad Sahrazad
    Title: 物語でっち上げるの智慧
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: -
    Maximum Number of Targets: -

The Three Great Authors – Grimm, Aseop, and Anderson – are also part of the Great Storyteller’s whose names are still heard, no matter what culture one is a part of: Grimm, Aseop, Anderson, Scheherazade, Chaucer, Perrault, Murasaki Shikibu, Homer, Dickens, and Dante. However, one of these story-tellers is a fake, or perhaps all but one of these storytellers are fake. Either way, the one that does not fit with the rest of them is undoubtedly Scheherazade. While all the others were also known as writers, Scheherazade is the only one whose tales are undoubtedly oral. In fact, the recording of the couple’s One Thousand and One Nights is a construct from her husband not her.

Thereby all that Scheherazade is allowed is a blank world where anything is possible to spin her stories. In fact from the beginning that is all she had and used against the despot Shahyrar. The blueprint of her blank canvas is spread across the world that is now contained in a world egg. The ultimate symbol of the fake who told other people’s stories never having the time to invent her own. That is the only feat that the only true storyteller, the Queen of Storytellers, is allowed. In that respect, her specific personal skill is more valuable than this Noble Phantasm.

It is similar a laughing vampire’s Reality Marble.

On another note when Richard F Burton canonized the name Scheherazade for the English audience there was speculation whether the origin of the name was Šīrāzād or Šahrāzād, the former meaning, “lion born,” the latter meaning “the realm or domain one rules is free.” Burton decided on the latter. The name of this Noble Phantasm takes the literal meaning, that the realm Scheherazade rules, is free of anything and everything.
    Last edited by You; December 4th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Cool, You

cute personality, and I like the Empathy skill. Assuming the Librarian skill was first introduced by Zero Hassan.

So I'm guessing your version of he NP is the total opposite of GO?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    So I'm guessing your version of he NP is the total opposite of GO?
    Actually they're very similar which was really surprising to me.
    I made mine as "the only world allowed for her is a blank canvas where she is the one who weaves the stories, bringing them to life as the thousand and one nights."
    While in GO it's more like "the world of the one thousand and one nights is whatever story she narrates, regardless of origin."
    I would say they start at opposite sides yet somehow met in the middle.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Actually they're very similar which was really surprising to me.
    I made mine as "the only world allowed for her is a blank canvas where she is the one who weaves the stories, bringing them to life as the thousand and one nights."
    While in GO it's more like "the world of the one thousand and one nights is whatever story she narrates, regardless of origin."
    I would say they start at opposite sides yet somehow met in the middle.
    It's honestly not very surprising since just about every Scheherazade sheet I've read has given her roughly the same sort of NP. Still a good sheet though. I like the personality.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It's honestly not very surprising since just about every Scheherazade sheet I've read has given her roughly the same sort of NP.
    I would disagree, the Nasuverse version has a NP that is very different from the others on this thread or the ones that I've seen.
    I would argue the one I made is too.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    That's pretty neat.

Blog Entries
    I would disagree, the Nasuverse version has a NP that is very different from the others on this thread or the ones that I've seen.
    I would argue the one I made is too.
    What I mean is that pretty much all of them have given her a Reality Marble that lets her summon all the stuff from her various stories, even if the flavor-text is different in each.

At least as I understand it, the canon Scheherazade's NP works the same way.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    What I mean is that pretty much all of them have given her a Reality Marble that lets her summon all the stuff from her various stories, even if the flavor-text is different in each.

At least as I understand it, the canon Scheherazade's NP works the same way.
    inno that sounds like a very shallow way of looking at it. Like taking the end result and just judging everything based on that; rather than looking at the motivation, the concepts behind xyz, the mystery, the presentation, and how everything ties together.
    And because of that, it seems like you're missing out on a lot. Like how canon Scheheradaze's np doesn't work like that. It's an RM in whatever story she narrates becomes a part of the thousand and one nights, as she is the narrator and therefore whatever she narrates must be part of the thousand and one nights. If she read Halo for instance, and liked it, she could put Master Chief into her RM.
    I feels as though by just looking at the end result you're missing out on layers of nuance that actually matter, like what was mentioned.

Blog Entries
    I feels as though by just looking at the end result you're missing out on layers of nuance that actually matter, like what was mentioned.
    Isn't that basically how the Einzbern trait works?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That face when you start making a Scheherazade sheet and then they have her appear in Grand Order.

I guess I could keep working on it...
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

I was also about to start a Wu Zetian sheet cause I thought there was no way she was the new Assassin. Bleh.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    It's okay to do a sheet despite the character being canon right? If you think you can do a sheet in a way that is new or better than the canon interpretation it's worth getting out there

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    It's okay to do a sheet despite the character being canon right? If you think you can do a sheet in a way that is new or better than the canon interpretation it's worth getting out there
    True, but seeing as the canon one is so much better than the one I had in mind, I kinda lost the motivation to keep working.

If I can think of a way of re-working mine to be better, I'll try again then.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, I was kind of glad Rider of Resistance was
    Spoiler:
    Christopher Columbus
    , since I was working on a pirate servant.

Right now, I got a pretty decent NP that isn't just "Summon a Ship."
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    And because of that, it seems like you're missing out on a lot. Like how canon Scheheradaze's np doesn't work like that. It's an RM in whatever story she narrates becomes a part of the thousand and one nights, as she is the narrator and therefore whatever she narrates must be part of the thousand and one nights. If she read Halo for instance, and liked it, she could put Master Chief into her RM.
    You're actually right, I just assumed they were similar because the description of Scheherazade's NP I read was kind of vague + awkwardly translated so I just went with what I could glean from the animation itself, which definitely seemed like "a Reality Marble where she can summon all the stuff from her various stories". So basically, her NP lets her add new stories to the thousand and one nights and bring them to life?