Page 169 of 367 FirstFirst ... 69119159164167168169170171174179219269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 7330

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback.

I've been away from the sheet making scene for a little while now. An actual month in truth. I've been meaning to come back and this was sorta me trying to try and get back into the hang of things. No gifs or fancy tricks, just me trying to make something one not to get the engine going. I'll probably come back and edit it later. But the overall idea is that he isn't an adventurer who published his deeds as satire. He is the genuine historical Lucian who was brainwashed by his own Noble Phantasm and THINKS he is an adventurer from the books.

So the things he talks about never really happened even in Nasuverse. He just behaves and talks like they did.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Edit: Deleted my previous response since I misinterpreted some stuff. Late night forum surfing will do that to ya, folks.

As someone who had written him as a Saber myself a while ago, this is another fine rendition of history's first shitposter. "A delusional man with plot armor" is exactly how I'd describe him.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jugema Jugema: I like this servant. I can't say I'll vote but that's simply because I am holding out for other entrants. Even then it was a ton of fun to read and I genuinely enjoyed it. Thanks for all the pun.
    Sessho Toyo (Lily): A pretty good servant. I especially like the use of cats. I don't have much more say because It's just a good servant.
    Marie Tussaud: An excellent servant. Like with Jugema, I can't guarantee that I'll vote on it but it's gonna be hard to top for me. My only regret is that you got to her first. That's it though. To be fair, mine would've simply ended up caster due to me not having a good grasp on what fakers are. Oh... and also, I love the interactions you wrote. They let her personality shine through completely. Amazing.
    Lucian of Samosata: This is pretty good. It's a sheet that tells a self-contained story while also being a servant sheet. Simply fantastic. This is truly grade A work. Great job.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey there. This is my paralysis demon, it's what I see as I go to sleep for the last seven days.
    Also it's 17 pages long and I don't know how to break that to you so I'll just say it. It's kinda needlessly huge.

Hope you still can read everything.

“Are you our Master? Then, we are delighted to meet you.”
    “Oh, and who are we? What a silly question. Isn’t it obvious?”
    “We are your sword, which fearlessly cut through any obstacle against love.”
    “We are your shield, which grants courage to face any hardship of love.”
    “We are that which roars for you if required.”
    “We are that which becomes the quietness of your comfort.”
    “We are love.”
    “And love is us.”
    “Sing our name, to all the four corners of this world.”
    “Let our last song of love reach the eternity which was promised.”

“——Man, look at us, honey! We really nailed our opening sequence, huh!”
    “—Of course we did, dear! We practiced so hard for this moment!”

Bonnie & Clyde
    — LOVER OF THE WHITE WINGS —

“Sheesh! You’re so impatient, Master! This was supposed to be a surprise, right, dear!?”

“Well, well, honey, we might as well go with this ascension since the cat’s outta the bag now.”
    “——So? Aren’t we the cutest in white? We thought of going for a renewing our votestheme. Quite the marriage material we are, right? You’re totally thinking of raising us to max level now, right?”

“Aren’t you going to praise her? She’s waiting. —And breaking the fourth wall while doing so, hurry up.”

Class: Lover
    Other Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good (huh?)
    Origin: Historical fact

Height: 152 cm / 5'0" || 156 cm / 5'1"
    Weight: 43 kg / 95 lbs || 47 kg / 103 lbs

Natural Enemy: That which is against love
    Attribute: Sky (h-huh!?)
    Traits: Servant, Female, Male, Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D

ENDURANCE: D

AGILITY: EX

MANA: A

LUCK: A

NOBLE PHANTASM: B

CLASS SKILLS

Devotion: A+

The fiery passion of young souls in love is a power few things can rival.

Their love (for each other) is overwhelming and all-encompassing. They will love in sickness and in health, for better or for worse. Until death does them apart, and then beyond that.

—Somewhere in all of this, there’s Master too. Don’t worry, they’ll remember you sooner than later.

Object of Desire: C

Rather than being the target of 「adoring love」, they were the recipient of 「begrudging admiration.」

Courageous souls fighting to stay together against all odds? A titillating tale as old as time. That they story is even the origin of the saying 「ride or die」, that is merely a consequence of their fiery passion.

Independent Action (Newlyweds): EX

Isn’t it obvious that you’re not only living for a Master when you’re married!?

This Servant’s explanation for this unusually high-leveled Skill that renders them essentially free is that their love is so fulfilling and all-encompassing that it already feeds their souls to the brim. ——Well, but if you are a cynical Master, you might be inclined to ask for more details than this.

BOND 1

Possibly the most famous and most romanticized criminals in American history, Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow were two young Texans whose early 1930s crime spree turned them into celebrities. Some even viewed the couple, notoriously known as Bonnie and Clyde, as the outlaw version of Romeo and Juliet, up to their grisly death on a rural backroad in Louisiana.

Their myth promoted the idea of a romantic couple in stylish clothes who broke the bonds of convention and became a threat to the status quo, who didn’t fear the police and lived a life of glamorous luxury outrunning them. However, life often is disappointing if compared to fiction...

——Anyway, what could possibly have elevated two common criminals to such mythical status?

“Love, of course!”
    “You really made us say it.”

BOND 2

Height / Weight: 152 cm・43 kg (Bonnie) | 156 cm・47 kg (Clyde)
    Source: Historical fact
    Region: North America
    Alignment: Lawful・Good

“But I must say, I wasn’t expecting us to make an appearance at this prompt, of all things.”
    “Right? I was so sure someone would choose us for that Duo one.”
    “Clearly, these people have no eye for beauty. We are the epitome of love, the crystalized idea of emotion, I mean, look at us!”
    “It’s fine, honey, we cannot expect all of them to understand our superiority...”

Uhh, you guys? Could you please stop saying things that break the immersion, like this...?

BOND 3

Clyde wanted to be a musician. He played guitar and saxophone, but his nimble fingers proved more profitable hot-wiring cars. He’d already been arrested and sent to jail a few times before the day in January 1930 that he walked into a party and met the woman who would die at his side. He was 20; she was 19. Meanwhile, Bonnie was one of the smartest kids in her class at a time when smarts didn’t get a girl far. She was a waitress at a café and took pictures of herself in Hollywood starlet poses—her dream was to be an actress.

Fame would come to both Clyde and Bonnie, but not as they had envisioned. Bonnie would eventually appear on the screen that she dreamed of, but only as part of newsreel reports detailing the exploits of her and Clyde’s criminal misadventures. Their fame spread through (often inaccurate) reports of their criminal activities in local newspapers and true crime magazines. Although they at times reveled in the attention, most of the time it made their lives more difficult since they could be more easily recognized by larger numbers of people.

However, both never quite surrendered their dreams. Bonnie’s movie magazines were usually found left behind in the stolen cars that police recovered, and Clyde carried his guitar until he had to leave it behind during a police shootout.

BOND 4
    PERSONAL SKILLS

The Trail’s End: B+

Known as two of the greatest criminals of the Depression Era, if not very prolific in their feats, this Servant was still known as someone who constantly eluded the Law.

Under normal circumstances, according to their history, their Class would be firmly planted in the Rider category, but as they were the ones requesting to be placed under the Class of Love—after all, “they couldn’t believe no one created that sheet yet! Them, who are the very picture of love, no less!”—a compromise had to be reached. This Skill seems to be the final result, representing the swift nature of their legend.

Moving at extremely fast speed and striking their opponent in rapid succession, the Servant’s attacks can even cause more damage than normal due to gaining kinetic energy, and thus momentum. Through the illusion of moving really fast, even afterimages are able to be produced——of course, that is to say, if they ever used this power to properly fight. Instead, they really enjoy running around (or away), tiring their opponents with feats of unmatching stamina. Well, they were young criminals, you cannot blame them for having a twisted sense of humor still.

—Incidentally, it seems that their hair is constantly undulating and their clothes are always flowing as if they are surrounded by a strange current of air. A certain young Foreigner is seen to sport the same thing happening to him, or so they heard.

Paradox Love: C

They fought because they loved.

They fought because they wished to belong.

By being recorded in History as a pair of young rebels—and by also embracing the idea that 『love conquers all in the end』—this Servant is somewhat empowered by negative energy directed towards them. Usually, this would be an Avenger-exclusive Class Skill that shifts negatively their perception of reality, but here it became, instead, a crystallization of certainty: even if the whole world becomes their enemy, they seek for only one heart. They will continue to sing the last song of love.

Halcyon Bird: EX

A Servant made of the combination of two individuals.

From their techniques to their Parameters, to their prowess in the battlefield to their daily maintenance, everything revolves around their ability to function as a unity. Sometimes, even if a Servant is summoned with a pair, they recognize that even though they are recorded in History around someone else they still had a life before them—not in the case of this Servant, though. Their tale started with love, and ended with love as well, and there is simply nothing prior to that.

According to their own assessment, rather than being crudely classified as 「two Servants under one Saint Graph」 as many others already are in Chaldea, it could be said that they instead are, 「a single heart divided into two receptacles.」 It is not that they are a knit-together couple, but instead they are simply unable to be apart.

BOND 5

The criminal couple began 1933 on what for them passed as a high note. They had been fugitives for months as Clyde and some accomplices robbed and shot their way around Dallas and environs, and Clyde had barely escaped a police ambush at a friend’s West Dallas home. But after he got away (killing a sheriff’s deputy in the process), he and Bonnie spent three months roaming Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri, with their partner W.D. Jones, anonymous and unhurried.

This period came closest to the carefree criminal life the couple had envisioned after Clyde was paroled from a prison farm in February 1932. Unbothered by any organized pursuit, they meandered from town to town, stealing cash and food as needed. Clyde drove and Bonnie navigated, and they ate by the roadside or in the privacy of rented rooms. Bonnie even felt safe enough to forgo flat shoes (easier to run in) for the high heels she preferred.

At that moment, the notoriety of the Barrow Gang was concentrated in Texas, with faint radiations into parts of New Mexico and Oklahoma. That would soon change——

“Oh, we’re nailing this storytelling too, huh?”
    “Shush, dear! We’re breaking the immersion again!”
    “Oops, sorry!”

You guys...

BOND 6
    NOBLE PHANTASM

The Adverse Flower Blooming at Sunrise
    Suicide Sal

Type:
    Range:
    Max. number of targets: 2

“Love is war, and only the chosen ones are allowed the respite of miracles—”
    “—So we’ll love, even if the world becomes our enemy.”

A pair of young lovers brandishing automatic rifles, robbing banks and driving away, swift as the wind, in squealing automobiles. A life that was lived fast because it would be so short. Such is the impression they left in the world.

Known to avoid many close calls while on the road, this Servant sublimated such ability into a Noble Phantasm that, for the duration of 「one encounter」, allows the user to bypass whatever mortal peril emerges from the subsequent battle. By manipulating the air to enhance their moves to the ultimate limit, the ability becomes a warping concept that bends distance and allows the Servant to safely traverse somewhere safe, successfully disengaging from a perilous situation.

It is not limited to battles, as it can be used to avoid all manner of traps. However, once this Servant uses the Noble Phantasm to avoid a person or an object, it cannot be used against them a second time.

BOND 7

On 1933, Joplin’s police raided an apartment in that town in the belief they would find some bootleggers there, as Prohibition wasn't quite over in Missouri at the time. Instead, they found Clyde, Bonnie and some of their gang members, who had met up with the others after the release of one of them from prison, and naturally a firefight broke out——the final result was two police officers shot dead. Although W.D, one of the members of the gang, took a bullet in the side, all members of the Barrow traveling party escaped. Clyde drove them to Shamrock, Texas, covering almost 600 miles overnight. They had only the smoking guns and the clothes on their backs.

In the apartment, police found rolls of undeveloped camera films. These photographs introduced the nation to new criminal superstars, Bonnie & Clyde. Of course, there were others—Al Capone, Ma Barker, John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd—but in the two lovers the public had something new to ponder: the idea of illicit sex. The pair were young and traveling together without the benefit of marriage.

——Anyway, the rest is history.

They died like they lived: longing for each other, to the end.

“It’s such a shame that they couldn’t be buried side by side.”
    “Right? People are so cruel.”

Uh… Guys...?

“If they did that to us, I’d seriously have come back as a vengeful spirit.”
    “Don’t say that, dear! I mean… You’d be the cutest vengeful spirit, but that’s not the case... Besides, the gods were so kind to us, reuniting us in the end as they recognized our devotion—well, naturally this would happen. Our love is stronger than any of them.”
    “Alcyone!”
    “What?”
    “You said it out loud, you silly goose!”

Uhm... Guys... Did you just suddenly dropped an important hint without a care in the world...?

“——Ah!”
    “My, my, you listened to that?”

Loud and clear.

“Tch! And I was really expecting to play the part a little more.”
    “Oh dear, Ceyx, we’re so careless...!”
    “—Oh, well, now the cat’s outta the bag yet again, huh...”
    “Right. —Uhm, hello there, Master. We meet again.”

What do you mean, 『we meet again』!?
    Were you guys deceiving us!?

“Oh? 『We have been deceiving you』, you say? Isn’t that cute?”
    “No, no, Master. We hardly said a single untruth. We are, indeed, them. We are all of them.”
    “We are your sword.”
    “We are your shield.”
    “We are that which roars for you if required.”
    “We are that which becomes the quietness of your comfort.”
    “We are love.”
    “And love is us.”

“Then, all of the unfortunate lovers... All of those who drifted apart, single birds flying in the middle of a storm withstanding the anguish of parting.”
    “Then, all of the fortunate lovers... A candlelight which lit their entire souls. The sun of their mornings and the stars of their nights.”
    “——All of them, they are surely us.”
    “We are the beginning of a soul.”
    “We are the ending of a soul.”
    “We are the pinnacle of love. We are the very definition of life.”

“Yes. We are——”“Yes. We are——”

Alcyone & Ceyx
    — PRETENDER OF THE WHITE WINGS —

Class: Pretender
    Other Classes: Caster, Lover
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Greek mythology

Height: 152 cm / 5'0" || 156 cm / 5'1"
    Weight: 43 kg / 95 lbs || 47 kg / 103 lbs

Natural Enemy: That which is against love
    Attribute: Sky
    Traits: Servant, Female, Male, King, Earth or Sky, Humanoid, Divine, Greek mythology male, Weak to Enuma Elish

STRENGTH: D

ENDURANCE: D

AGILITY: EX

MANA: A

LUCK: A

NOBLE PHANTASM: B

CLASS SKILLS

Lover

Devotion: A+

The fiery passion of young souls in love is a power few things can rival.

Their love (for each other) is overwhelming and all-encompassing. They will love in sickness and in health, for better or for worse. Until death does them apart, and then beyond that.

—Somewhere in all of this, there’s Master too. Don’t worry, they’ll remember you sooner than later.

Object of Desire: C

Rather than being the target of 「adoring love」, they were the recipient of 「begrudging admiration.」

Courageous souls fighting to stay together against all odds? A titillating tale as old as time. That they story is even the origin of the saying 「ride or die」, that is merely a consequence of their fiery passion.

Independent Action (Newlyweds): EX

Isn’t it obvious that you’re not only living for a Master when you’re married!?

This Servant’s explanation for this unusually high-leveled Skill that renders them essentially free is that their love is so fulfilling and all-encompassing that it already feeds their souls to the brim. ——Well, but if you are a cynical Master, you might be inclined to ask for more details than this.

Anti-Humanity: E

A Skill which denounces an otherworldly ability that puts a stop to everything created by humanity, even laws that work to protect humans. By subtly directing people’s will with a growing malice, it manipulates their hearts towards evil.

“—Ah, but do not misunderstand us. We do not hate humanity.”
    “On the very contrary, we love them as proud parents seeing their children following their steps.”
    “We are merely here to observe.”
    “We are merely here to ascertain.”
    “So, just keep being yourself to the time being, sweetie.”

This Servant acquires the lowest possible Rank in the Skill because they truly want to see humanity to succeed. As they are 「that which is the closest to love」, they want to see humans struggling to live with love and winning in the end—just like they also did, once. To be tested by the world and to prove that your love is the winner, everything else pales in comparison.

However, precisely because they are 「that which is the closest to love」, the very pinnacle of love from which everything else derives, they hold the conviction that it is their duty to test this love. And naturally, they are very committed to the bit. If love can survive the ugliness of evil and the anguish of tribulations, then it holds what it takes to be called genuine... To hold a heart is, after all, no measly feat.

Divinity: C

As both the daughter of the god of Wind and the son of the Morningstar, in theory they would possess a high Rank in the Skill.

In reality, by being humbled by the gods through many hardships and later transformed into birds, they’ve lost a considerable amount of luster in the process. Not that it matters for them at all, of course... They never cared about being 『Hera』 and 『Zeus』 in reality, those were simply pet names.

Territory Creation (Lovers): B

While they are summoned as a Servant, a diameter of a few meters around them functions as a 「World for the Two of Them.」

A sense of both love and lust combined works to force even the most mature of targets to avert their eyes at the pure, unabashed displays of affection. Akin to a child getting their parents exchanging sweet nothings and kisses in the doorway, the overwhelming force of second-hand embarrassment acts as a potent mental attack. A strong opponent to be reckoned with, indeed!

Camouflage: D

A Skill originally from a Class with similar purposes, called Faker, that denounces the ability of a Servant to disguise their Class and parameters.

“Well, then why aren’t they’re a Faker Servant instead of a Pretender?” You don’t know how to take a joke, do you!

Since other than their original Class and their Noble Phantasm’s true name nothing else was truly hidden, instead being merely omitted for the purpose of 「having fun」, the low Rank in this Skill is justified.

“If anything... Even the Noble Phantasm part is untrue. Those are our powers over the wind as well—with only the ‘surviving for an encounter’ being a gross over-exaggeration.”
    “—So, in a sense, we merely never showed our true powers before.”
    “See? We never lied to you.”
    “The heart tells no lies. Never.”
    “Your lack of faith in us is appalling, Master. What sort of Pretenders did you met!?”

——To be completely honest... They really wanted to come as a Servant of the Lover Class. However, as one knows, because of their tale that wouldn’t be entirely feasible. In a sense, this is a Skill which helps them to create their own little fantasy for the briefest of times. Now that you know of it, do not rain on their parade, yes?

BOND 1

Love. There is no stronger force in the universe than love.

There is nothing more powerful known to mankind—it is a feeling far too powerful to play with.

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.

Though lovers be lost, love never is. Even death shall have no dominion.

“Aw, I feel really bummed... I really wanted to play more of our little Wild Couple schtick... We barely got time to let out everything. I had so many femme fatale quotes ready...”
    “Don’t be sad, honey. Accidents happen sometimes. Besides, we can still play that—even better, now we can do so without feeling guilty over misleading our Master.”
    “—You’re a genius, dear...!”

——No, this stupid couple, Alcyone and Ceyx, they’re still lost in their own little world even after such an impactful entrance...

BOND 2

Height / Weight: 152 cm・43 kg (Alcyone) | 156 cm・47 kg (Ceyx)
    Source: Greek mythology, Metamorphoses
    Region: Greece
    Alignment: Lawful・Good

How sloppy can you two be, really?

“Now, that’s so rude, Master!”
    “Yes! Besides, we’re on our peaceful honeymoon in this peaceful place, it’s not like we’re working right now.”

——You have no idea what you’ve got yourselves into, huh?

BOND 3

Ceyx, son of the Morningstar, ruled over Trachis without force or shedding blood, his face filled with the radiance of the brightest star.

He was married to the beautiful Alcyone, daughter of the Wind, and the young pair was said to be filled with happiness and bliss from the very moment they met. They were so content in their marriage, so careless in their youthful innocence, that they used to often playfully call one another 『Zeus』 and 『Hera』, comparing themselves to gods. Naturally, it was nothing more than a jest, one of the many pet names they used for each other, but it seemed that the gods above did not took their words as lightly—

—However, the time for retribution was not ripe yet. And the young lovers could enjoy each other for a couple more years to come.

The opportunity for revenge came, however. It would inevitably come. When it came, it was in the shape of a great tragedy: Ceyx was sad and unlike his normal self, mourning the loss of his brother, Daedalion. Troubled by his grief and fearing it could cloud his judgement when it came to ruling, he decided to go and consult the sacred oracle of Apollo about his mortal affairs. However, an enemy of his kingdom had made Delphi inaccessible by land, forcing him to choose a route by sea. Before he set out, he discussed his decision with his wife.

The queen, who had lived her infancy in her father’s high palace, amidst tempestuous clouds, recognized a storm brewing in the horizon. She plead for him to reconsider—if he could wait just a little longer...

Nevertheless, despite being moved by his wife’s worries about his well-being, he decided to proceed with his plans, all the while denying her pleas of at least allowing her to go with him, for he did not wish to put her in peril. “I will be thinking of you every hour of the day, until we meet again,” he promised.

On the day of his departure, as she bid him farewell, Alcyone could see her husband standing on the curved afterdeck, waving his hand, and she returned the signal. When he was further from shore and she could no longer recognize his features, she followed the fleeting ship with her gaze while she could. When even that was too far off to be seen, she still could see the topsails unfurling from the masthead. And only when even no sails could be seen, with heavy heart, she returned to the palace.

——That was the last time she saw the glimmer in his eyes.

BOND 4

Meanwhile, in the ship, they had left the harbor, and the breeze was stirring the rigging: the captain shipped the oars, ran the yard up to the top of the mast and put on all sail to catch the freshening breeze. The ship was cutting through the waves, no more than mid-way across, maybe less, far from either shore, when, at nightfall, the sea began to whiten with swelling waves, and the east wind to blow with greater strength.

There is uproar: men shouting, the rigging straining, the sound of the breaking sea from a weight of sea, and the crash of a thousand thunders. The time of retribution had come for those who dared to compare themselves to the divine.

The waves rise up and seem to form the sky, and their spray touches the lowering clouds. Now the water is tainted black, blacker than the Styx. The ship begins to sink, caught in the trough of the wave, staring at heaven from the infernal pool. Again and again, the force of the flood strikes the sides with a huge crash, sounding no lighter a blow than an iron ram against a fortress. The waves drove forward in the rising winds, reaching the height of the ship, and higher, above it.

All is chaos, but there is no confusion amongst the men—they all knew they would die there. One cannot hold his tears, another is stupefied, one worships the gods in prayer and begs for help. Some think of fathers and brothers, some of home and children, or whatever they have left behind.

—But Alcyone is what moves Ceyx: nothing but Alcyone’s name is on Ceyx’s lips, and though he only longs for her, he rejoices that she is not there.

A last wave, like a conqueror delighting in his spoils, rears up gazing down at the other waves, and throws them utterly into the open sea, driving the ship to the bottom of the abyss. The majority of the crew met their fate with the ship, driven down by the of water, never to return to the light, while the rest clung to broken pieces of the vessel, amongst them being Ceyx.

Holding on to a fragment of the wreck, he calls out for the Morningstar and for his father-in-law, the Wind, but in vain. That was the punishment of the gods, and not his parent or his relatives could help his case. He dies unaware of his charges, but that does not matter at all.

—Because it is right then that he calls out for Alcyone.

He thinks of her and her only, he wishes to speak to her a last time. He prays to the water to carry his body to the shore, so she can find him, so she can take comfort in his sight one last time.

He prays for her happiness above all else.

——And then, for the last time, he thinks about the glimmer in her eyes.

BOND 5

Alcyone counts the days, unaware of this great misfortune. She offers incense and prayers to all the gods, but worships mostly at Hera’s temple, coming to the altars for a man who is no more, hoping her husband is safe and returning to her.

Such was the pure strength of that display of love that the mother-goddess could no longer bear these appeals for one who was dead, and ordered Morpheus, the sovereign of the House of Dreams, to come for the young queen in her sleep to tell her about her husband’s fate, to comfort her afflicted heart.

Morpheus created a life-like specter of Ceyx which, on that very night, revealed to Alcyone the tragic circumstances concerning the shipwreck and his death. He plead for her to remember him, to cry for him, and to live for him—but she could not do that. That was the only request she could not grant. And as she rose from her nightmare by her own tears, dawn came to her with that certainty: her life had ended as well a long time ago, and she merely did not know of it yet.

She went out of the palace towards the shore, sadly seeking the place where she had watched him depart. While she recalled his face and his voice, his words that were always sweet to her ears, and looked at the horizon, she saw in the flowing waves what looked like a body. She did not know whose it was, but was moved by the omen of this shipwrecked man, and approached it. As she feared—as she secretly desired—it was indeed, the body of her husband.

She cradles his body, her tears falling down his unmoving chest. And then she wishes—so ardently, like a prayer—to go with him. To where he was, because he was her life, and she would only know the feeling of belonging if he was by her side. She no longer belonged to this world.

And so, the winds embraced the young lovers, blessing their love and their pain, promising a future despite the ire of the gods, promising their forgiveness after being humbled by death, and their fingers became wings—their wet skin became smooth feathers. Their sorrows were lifted by the azure sky, as their spirit flew away together in the form of two halcyons.

“Honey, are you crying?”
    “Oh my, I’m sorry...! I didn’t mean to startle you, it’s just so... I always tear up at this part.”
    “Aww, are you crying for me?”
    “Of course I am. I was devastated, you know!”
    “I wish I could say I was too, but uhm... I was kinda dead at that point. But you see, we proved our love to the gods and everything ended happily ever after in the end, right?”
    “Right, you’re absolutely correct. —Oh, but now that I remember, you were such a cute halcyon.”
    “No way! You were way cuter!”
    “No, silly, you were!”
    “No, you!”
    “No—”

——And they kept going for hours...

BOND 6
    PERSONAL SKILLS

The Trail’s End: B+

Lover
    Known as two of the greatest criminals of the Depression Era, if not very prolific in their feats, this Servant was still known as someone who constantly eluded the Law.

Under normal circumstances, according to their history, their Class would be firmly planted in the Rider category, but as they were the ones requesting to be placed under the Class of Love—after all,
    “they couldn’t believe no one created that sheet yet! Them, who are the very picture of love, no less!”—a compromise had to be reached. This Skill seems to be the final result, representing the swift nature of their legend.

Moving at extremely fast speed and striking their opponent in rapid succession, the Servant’s attacks can even cause more damage than normal due to gaining kinetic energy, and thus momentum. Through the illusion of moving really fast, even afterimages are able to be produced——of course, that is to say, if they ever used this power to properly fight. Instead, they really enjoy running around (or away), tiring their opponents with feats of unmatching stamina. Well, they were young criminals, you cannot blame them for having a twisted sense of humor still.

—Incidentally, it seems that their hair is constantly undulating and their clothes are always flowing as if they are surrounded by a strange current of air. A certain young Foreigner is seen to sport the same thing happening to him, or so they heard.

Alcyone was the daughter of Aeolus, the god of Wind. As his descendant, the manipulation of air is like second nature to her—and despite her husband being an accomplished hero, he seems to be perfectly fine in leaving the battle to her, instead choosing a strategist’s role.

By producing shockwaves with a flick of her fingers or by generating oscillating waves of vibration from her wings, with their velocity they are able to distort space to bypass and shatter defensive stances with powerful blows of wind.

It seems their accelerated perception thanks to the powers of wind enhances their other senses as well, acting as a Skill of Clairvoyance on the same Rank.

Paradox Love: C

Lover
    They fought because they loved.

They fought because they wished to belong.

By being recorded in History as a pair of young rebels—and by also embracing the idea that 『love conquers all in the end』—this Servant is somewhat empowered by negative energy directed towards them. Usually, this would be an Avenger-exclusive Class Skill that shifts negatively their perception of reality, but here it became, instead, a crystallization of certainty: even if the whole world becomes their enemy, they seek for only one heart. They will continue to sing the last song of love.

Venus, or the Morningstar, was the parent of Ceyx. As the son of love, he wholeheartedly believes that 「love is closest to hate than anything else.」 After all, how many young hearts rebelled against the world to stay together? They all must be praised.

——However, despite his beautiful words and any flowery gestures they might use to explain themselves, this is still a masochist Skill that seeks negativity to validate a certain biased point of view.

Perhaps, they simply enjoy tragic romantic stories?

“Not really. Actually, it’s quite simple. We’re just always searching for new ways to spice our...”
    “Dear, shush! Did you forget that our Master is still a child?”
    “Oh, right...”

Halcyon Bird: EX

Lover
    A Servant made of the combination of two individuals.

From their techniques to their Parameters, to their prowess in battlefield to their daily maintenance, everything revolves around their ability to function as a unity. Sometimes, even if a Servant is summoned with a pair, they recognize that even though they are recorded in History around someone else they still had a life before them—not in the case of this Servant, though. Their tale started with love, and ended with love as well, and there is simply nothing prior to that.

According to their own assessment, rather than being crudely classified as 「two Servants under one Saint Graph」as many others already are in Chaldea, it could be said that they instead are, 「a single heart divided into two receptacles.」It is not that they are a knit-together couple, but instead they are simply unable to be apart.

By forming what can only be classified as a symbiotic connection with their other half, Alcyone and Ceyx acts as the owners of a hive-mind of sorts—a super evolved and very particular type of the Combination personal Skill. It allows both of them to actively search through each other’s mind, sense their emotional turmoil or danger, and above all, become an extension of each other’s life-force.

This link between the two grants them something called 「reliant immortality」, in which as long as one of them is alive, it is impossible for the other to die as well. Their earthly bodies may be in tatters and their mind may be lost, but their hearts are always beating as one to the end of times——

Because they are a single entity that even the gods could not separate no matter how much they tried, they can only meet their end together...

BOND 7
    NOBLE PHANTASM

The Hallow Bird Open its Wings at Eventide
    Dragam Epyllion

Type: Anti-Heart
    Range:
    Max. number of targets: 2

“If you love one another, it is time to be tested by the world—”

Heaven and earth alike tried to tear them apart, only to continuously fail. Because they are the very pinnacle of love—because they are the pure crystallization of love—because they are the only ones who truly understand both the pain and pleasure it invites—they do not take lightly any attempt of besmirching the sacred opportunity that is to love and be loved in a lifetime.

Taking to themselves the duty of judging the resolve of another, and by 「opening a link with a heart overflowing with love」, the Servant transport them and their victims to a Reality Marble of their own making. There, Pretender is able to absorb the love out of both targets’ hearts, completely removing it from its source, and placing it on their own body. A spiritual vampirism of sort that allows Pretender to enhance their own Parameters and battle strength with the love of others, all the while weakening their enemies’ body and mind. However, since they are biased, it seems that they hold exclusive preference for targeting romantic love.

“—But you will definitely become the victor if true love exists.”

——If one paid attention to the fine print, however, one can notice that what has been opened with this Noble Phantasm is 「a link」, a two-way road, and whatever love had been stolen by them can be reclaimed back if the targets hold in them such fighting spirit.

If such a thing ever happens, then it will be their foes who are going to become progressively stronger, faster and more durable as they prove the power of their love. It might be possible to even unlock strange abilities related to such affinity inside of Pretender’s Reality Marble. After all, they do not care about who loses and who wins: what they want to assert is only the power of one’s love. If the pair they are judging puts a properly good show, they will recognize them.

BOND 8

“To love is to leave a piece of yourself behind.”
    “To love is to open yourself to a world of pain. And only beyond that, one will find pleasure.”

They are disgustingly in love.

They are delighted in making matches for others.

They are an absurdly frivolous couple.

“Not everyone is brave enough, though. —Some run away from love to avoid pain.”
    “Some will love until they break and they then will give up, believing there’s nothing after it.”

Their nature is that of a pair of troublemakers—they are constantly plotting the next event, another big happening that will bring people together—but they never do that out of malice. Instead, behind all their plans lies the genuine good-will of people with such a twisted mind that they believe that love only holds true meaning when one 「has to earn it」. A happy ending must only come after many hardships, right? They are merely facilitating this job. Do not look at them as if they are cheap villains!

As a couple, they are extremely dramatic and over-zealous in their duty as the 「representatives of love」, as the ones who must put an example for others to follow. Just like the gods, they do not take lightly anyone trying to besmirch this feeling—and, of course, they are fiercely protective of young couples in love. ——That they will absolutely test this young couple in love later using various means, that is merely a detail.

“So, you see… To love requires a certain level of talent, just like singing or painting.”
    “Love is, indeed, to transform yourself in a portrait for the world to admire. All of your ugly sides and all of your beautiful angles, all laid bare and raw. After all, only love can move a soul.”

For them, who lived and died for love, there is nothing more precious in the entire world.

For them, who already crossed the beyond, there is no more pain—it would be correct to compare them to a couple finally enjoying a hard-earned honeymoon after many trials and tribulations.

So, all in all, they are very harsh in their assessments when it comes to the thing that gives meaning to their lives—and if they assess that someone is definitely not holding enough 「love」 in their hearts, they will become extremely cold to such person... No, even worse, they will become indifferent!

“Sadly, not everyone has the talent or the aptitude for love, and that is fine.”
    “That only means we’ll love for them too. We’ve got plenty of love ourselves.”

——Incidentally, although they are never separated, they can tone themselves down to give space to the other whenever needed, since sometimes people are fed up with their tendency of finishing each other’s sentences and speaking like a pair of demented screenplayers.

In such moments, it is possible to notice that Alcyone is the more perceptive and emotional half and Ceyx is the more absentminded and bold one.

BOND 9
    DIALOGUES

Master #1

You’re not mad with us still for having omitted the truth about our nature, right?
    We already told you, this is only our way of spicing up our——
    ——Dear! Master doesn’t need to know about our little roleplays! —Well, not now at least...
    Oh? So, one day you’re thinking of welcoming him into our arms?
    Aw, come on, you thought that too!
    Well, I did, but you’re the one who said it!
    Oopsie, that I did...!

[They already forgot about the Master...]

Amor (Caren C Hortensia)

Eros...? What a joke.
    Tch. Isn’t this the loser who abandoned that poor girl to go cry on his mommy’s arms?
    Some god of love he is! Give this title to us, will you. At least, we know more of it than you.

Heracles

Oh, sweetie, how cruel the gods were to you...
    But worry not, my friend. Just like you were once welcomed into our kingdom, you will still be welcomed to share our bliss even now, as well.

Zhuge Liang

When are you going to confess your love to that person?
    Oh, please. You’re doing a terrible job at hiding it... I’m surprised that person doesn’t know of it yet.
    But worry not, we can help you to—
    ———Annnnnd he’s gone.

Master #2

Master... We love you dearly and all, but this is getting ridiculous. It’s like you’re always waiting for us to snap and attack you out of nowhere.
    —Well, I’d approach the topic with more sensibility than my husband here, but he’s right. What sort of Pretenders have you met during your life?
    It’s almost like this is a Class composed of super evil masterminds single-mindedly pursuing destruction and vengeance and you’re waiting for our turn.
    We’re just a young pair in love, seriously!
    ——Or maybe, that’s exactly what the Class is about and we’re the odd ones out...?
    Oh dear, would you listen to yourself! There’s no way the mighty Holy Grail would consider our silly bedroom banters as a legitimate reason for being inserted into the Class.
    You’re right, honey. I’m sure this device is smarter than that.
    You’re so silly.
    Aww, but I’m your silly, right?
    Yes, you are.

Sakamoto Ryouma

Ah, yes... You are the celebration of love itself.
    We’re so proud of you guys. I hope you’re always happy!
    —Now, honey, don’t cry, you’ll embarrass them.
    Oh, sorry, sorry...

Shakespeare

Oh, but we were thinking of calling ourselves “Romeo” and “Juliet” at first, right?
    Yes. We thought it would go well with the theme of the Class... I mean, that weird bug fellow is also roleplaying a character from the English writer, yes?
    —Hmm? “Roleplay” is not the right word?
    Neither you have to necessarily be a Shakespearean character? Well, that’s new!
    We have so much to learn, still!

Mash Kyrielight

Frankly, sweetie... I cannot understand why are you still here and not professing your love to Master.
    It’s so obvious it’s painful already, little girl. Don’t you feel sorry for them?
    ——Oh, my! Unless...! Perhaps... They like this sort of foreplay?
    —Oh goodness! You mean... Those tsundere routines? My, I didn’t peg Master for someone with such singular preferences.
    Dear, our child is growing up!

Master #3

—Did you bring the Master, Ceyx?
    Yes, Alcyone. They’re right here.
    Good. Now, Master, look at this! [opens a powerpoint presentation] We’ve been compiling this data for the last few weeks, and these are all the people in love with you!
    It’s a big list, we’re so impressed.
    It took a lot of work on our part.
    It sure did. Oh, also, we even took the care to sort them in order of lustful potential.
    —But don’t worry, sweetie, we believe you should lose your innocence with someone you truly love, so you may take your time deciding which one of those tickles your fancy more.
    And after that... Leave everything to us.
    We’ll make your first time an unforgettable experience, we promise!
    Now, if only you told us which gender you picked in the game so we can properly choose with of us should give you The Talk...
    —Dear! You’re being too meta!
    Oh no...!

Justinian & Theodora
    (NMR-3)

At first, we thought they were our competition as the representatives of love in this thread—
    —But then, we spoke for a while and found out they’re actually quite amazing.
    We’re thinking of including them in our next vacation plans.
    Yes, yes. The things I can learn from a woman with that level of dominance...

JJ
    (DRANGLE)

Well... You are certainly a very unique existence, we concede that.
    —Ah, but rakugo is full to the brim with tragic love stories of double suicides!
    —That’s true. Maybe, under all the love for cheap puns (which I can respect) (can you, dear?), he also holds that what we’re looking for?

Sesshu Toyo (Lily)
    (ROYDGOLDEN)

A young man and his cats. It seems innocent enough.
    Too innocent, if you ask me. What’s up with the youths of Chaldea? I thought we’d see more passion, way more fire around here. —Honey, we have so much to do!

Marie Tussaud
    (BNEL15)

——Well, that is a passion we can get behind, right, dear?
    Yes, honey. It’s absolutely morbid and, quite frankly, disturbing... I think you should consider getting professional help, young lady... But yes, it is passion nevertheless.
    If only there was someone there... In the throes of death, uttering last words of adoration... This would be a much more interesting tale, don’t you agree?
    Oh, well, I do… But, you see, my beautiful wife... She’s listening you.

Taliesin
    (BARON MAGNUS)

[disappointed] Oh... A bard that sang only about kings and dreadful prophecies...
    Booooring!

Lucian of Samosata
    (WYVERN)

That poor little thing... It must be so lonely...
    Oh? Don’t mind my wife. She’s all touched because that man had so many adventures and yet, didn’t settled down with anyone by the end. For her, that’s a bad ending. [he says, all cool, as if he’s not the one sketching arranged meeting plans in a notebook]

BOND 10
    CRAFT ESSENCE

History is full of tragic youngsters in love—
    We could be here naming them for hours—

They shone bright like a star, and then disappeared. Some in a blaze of glory... Some quietly in the night...

But, all of them mattered.

All of them had their dreams which went ungranted with death.
    All of them had their last prayers in their lips—a name that reserved only for them.

We love all of them, and we celebrate every single one of them.
    After all, they are us.

Whenever someone loves, they are celebrating us.
    Whenever someone rebels against the world for love, they are validating our existence.

And because they love us, we cannot help but to also love them.

There is no greater pain to a heart than not belonging.

No one deserves to go out unloved.

And we are here to make sure that this will never happen.

Some much needed final notes
    I STAND BY THIS SHEET AND EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS. PRETENDERS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE EDGELORDS LIKE AVENGERS, SOMETIMES THEY'RE JUST A PAIR OF DORKS IN LOVE THAT ARE SO KINKY THAT THE GODS DECIDED THEY WERE TOO HORNY TO LIVE AND THAT'S OKAY. ARTISTS DON'T HAVE TO BE PAINTERS AND WRITERS, SOMETIMES THEY'RE JUST PEOPLE WHO'RE REALLY GOOD AT LOVING AND THAT'S OKAY. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

It was always my dream to make a Lover class Servant and a Pretender, so being able to combine both ideas into one sheet was perfect. And a nightmare... I don't ever want to do this again. Ever. But also, just perfect.

But yes, I'm so glad you read everything and didn't died of boredom halfway through. It means a lot to me.

I hope you like the sheet and every comment is welcomed. Even if it's to bash on them... I'll accept those too. And after I reply to them, we can throw hands, because I'll still stand by this sheet and everything it represents.

Shout out to realcas for that skill. You know which one. You know where this is from. I shamelessly ripped off from you, sue me.

Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; December 7th, 2021 at 01:01 AM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

I've been away from the sheet making scene for a little while now. An actual month in truth. I've been meaning to come back and this was sorta me trying to try and get back into the hang of things. No gifs or fancy tricks, just me trying to make something one not to get the engine going. I'll probably come back and edit it later. But the overall idea is that he isn't an adventurer who published his deeds as satire. He is the genuine historical Lucian who was brainwashed by his own Noble Phantasm and THINKS he is an adventurer from the books.

So the things he talks about never really happened even in Nasuverse. He just behaves and talks like they did.
    Intereting so also you were awhile not here , i myself have to again find back in the creative track , a well made servant i must say and the Noblephantasm is a really intersting concept , albeit it seems picky in to "accept" what one written in there one Question has the con tent in it which one adds in there a influene on his personality ?

i hope also that my entry will be ready intime this time .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Jesus, WhiteFrenzy. That's amazing. You inspire me and I very much doubt I'm the only one.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

Blog Entries
    Well, that just means I'm gonna need to make something extra special for my second entry, aren't I? After all, I can't let myself be left behind by you all after a month of nothing. Ya'll will forget I exist before too long

But in all seriousness, this is kinda stuff we live for in this contest. Not only getting two pairs of famous lovers, but also having half of a sheet dedicated to my own original Class? Man, that's enough to make a grown man cry. Seriously, congratulations Frenzy. Everything from how your style is evolving to the characters themselves and their own skills which incorporated the Lover Skills seamlessly.

I couldn't ask to come back at a better time!

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    NMR-3: AAAAHH THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I swear I had in my mind a quote for Justinian & Theodora, because of fucking course they deserve that as the winners of that prompt, but in my hurry to get this over with I forgot... I swear I'll fix this asap and give them the interaction they deserve.

Wyvern: OH PLEASE. I'm so glad you liked it! I was scared of using your Class and doing something bad with it, but I'm much more relieved to know that you enjoyed this wild ride. Thanks a lot, man! Also I swear I was posting my sheet when you posted yours so I couldn't write an interaction for him on time, but I'll also refity this mistake in my next edit. (I just need some rest first.)
    Of course, that doesn't stop me to at least sing praises to this dude.
    Lucian of Samosata... Not someone I was waiting for, but definitely someone I'm glad it's here! Your formatting gave such a whimsical feeling to the sheet, I loved that. This dude is a riot, isn't he? The perfect candidate for such a joyful prompt. (Also I can stand behind his completely delusional nature, as sad as it is deep down... Sometimes fiction is indeed better than reality.)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Jesus Christ, WhiteFrenzy, that reveal!
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    “Bonnie and Clyde”: holy shit. This is incredible. This is proof that sometimes less is more. No big world ending threat. No bullshit nasuverse metaphysics. Just a husband and wife that are happy to be together. The way you weaved dialogue between the two into the sheet gives this sheet so much personality.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *clap clap clap clap*
    no this not the sus sound coming from their room at night, just me applauding this sheet past midnight here
    you broke so many ceilings today, WF!
    It is everything I hoped for in this contest. You evolved your stunning formatting even further, you used color like no other.
    The reveal had me gasping because I suspected there was a Faker reveal, but the lines leading up to it showed me what was coming.
    The little punches at my Pretender are noticed and recorded btw Your interpretation is so creative as well, because they may act like it is just some kinky fetish they enjoy, they actually represent an ancient important aspect of the world itself, like Vortigern, Sun Chiyou and Abzu and do.
    And that is just the sheet structure! The story telling, the dialogue, their disgustingly romantic and fun personalities, how the dialogue just was a natural part of everything.
    How you could convey all the positive emotions in one sheet. I felt awe at the reveal and just you, inspiration at their quotes, empathy for their struggles, i laughed at your jokes. It just had it all.
    The sheet qualifies for the prompt alone for being a work of art itself.
    I believe tho Devotion should have been the right skill, as Infatuation is in concept more the "puppy love" aspect or "superficial love" than the "true mature love" you were going for, at least that was what I and wyvern conceptualized this summer.

Speaking of Wyvern.
    Man I know how that feels when a sheet becomes behind such a wonder. But yours is still a really good Servant. It has all the good stuff that makes up your unique style of making awesome sheets. You may claim to be out of the loop, but I can feel that you came right out of some writing projects. It feels really good to read. But Riding (Fake) is basically just Voyage, right? But I know right now there is a fire lit under you and you have the tools to make something even greater. I am waiting for it, it is part of the reason why I chose this prompt.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Wow, two incredible sheets! I love the idea of a writer who was so thoroughly unflinchingly sarcastic that even his own Servant manifestation thinks it was serious. A simple sheet build around a delightful idea.

As for WF's pair of lovebirds, I was hooked! I was so enamored (haha) with their personalities and lore that I didn't even notice that these two didnt really fit the prompt until you pointed it out at the end lol.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Howaito : Your profile is \/

and really good ,i must say !

Now to then to my own project which is in that case this one servant ....... !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ME, ABSOLUTELY FLOORED BY THIS WAVE OF LOVE? Y'all are making me blush ;___;

@Tabris: I'M GLAD YOU LIKED THE REVEAL. <3

@NINE-lives: Your words are flattering, I'm super glad you liked the sheet!
    I was hoping the dialogue wasn't too boring, so it relieved me a lot to hear you enjoyed reading that.

@DelRey: LMAO YOU DOING THEM SO DIRTY
    But it was just amusing to me that all the Pretenders are so edgy - I love all of them, both our official bug man and our unnoficials best bois, so I really REALLY wanted to do something different just to snip everyone else since y'all sniped me from the "First Pretender Crown" ;_;
    Also, thank you! Big words from the big man himself! I know I've streched the prompt thin with this Servant and I assume they barely fit there, BUT STILL as they say: love is an art and they are The Artists.
    (I'll definitely fix this Devotion problem in the sheet as soon as possible too, following yours and Wyv's ideas.)

@Drangle: Aww, thank you so so much!! And hey... If you squint really hard they are just barely fitting.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alcyone & Ceyx: Oh my God, I just love these dorky lovebirds together. You know how weak I am to vanilla romance, and this sheet hit me right in the heart, dammit. I agree that this is stretching the prompt a bit, but the way you justified it, it still works. Love really is an art, after all.

Part of me is frustrated that your sheet is so absurdly amazing, WhiteFrenzy. Like, to the point I'm completely demotivated to write my own "secretly another servant using a fake personality" sheet now. Probably will anyway, but Christ, that's amazing, and I know I won't even come close.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We all here just chase WF in a way, but we still create our Servants, else we never catch up with our own goals here.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Well said! Every now and again we need something to challenge us into doing better. It's pretty awe inspiring to see Frenzy do her magic, but that shouldn't stop us from doing our best as well. Despite this being a Contest, I see it more as a self imposed challenge. To top your previous best work and make an even better one.

As for me... well...

I have a plan.

After all, I can't let someone beat me with my own Original Class and not put up a fight, ey?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    I have a plan.

After all, I can't let someone beat me with my own Original Class and not put up a fight, ey?
    Do it, pussy. Come at me.
    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT PLS PLS PLS.

@BnEl15: Receiving praises from the One And Only El? I'm beyond honored. Thanks a lot for liking them! And yes, see, when you squint your eyes really hard you can see this entry barely fitting the prompt, I'm telling u guys. /FLEES

@Femma: DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS SHOW US YOUR AMAZING FAKER/PRETENDER/ANYTHING ELSE SERVANT. I for one cannot wait to see them.

And as for Rey, I took your tips and changed the skill name and also added Wyv's character to the quotes section. Thanks for your patience.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Ah, yes, speaking of plans, I have one as well. Well, strictly two, but as the second involves me whining how my muse won't even let me make an answer to that stupendous Jugemu Jugemu Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Barumunku Fezarion Aizakku Shunaidaa Sanbun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta Sanbun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka... Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raayu Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru sheet, let's say I have but one.

But, to forestall certain guesstimates, it won't be G. G. Allin, and it definitely won't involve walruses.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.