Page 753 of 858 FirstFirst ... 253653703743748751752753754755758763803853 ... LastLast
Results 15,041 to 15,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Assassin
    True Name: Song Jiang
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Place of Origin: Chinese Literature (Water Margin)
    Faceclaim
    Parameters:

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: A++
    NP: EX

Dislikes: Treachery, Politicians
    Talent: Recruitment
    Natural Enemy: Fang La
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: A sword and spear

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Territory Creation
    Can create the home of the 108 Stars of Destiny the near impenetrable fortresses of the Liangshan Marsh which is superior to a ‘workshop’.

Item Construction
    Caster does not have an Item Construction skill.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Leader Star
    Because of his past incarnation as a demonic overlord, he was born with a calamitous karmic burden. Song Jiang was the Leader Star, who excelled at leading.

Charisma
    The Caster’s charisma and ability to forge allies was second to none in all of history. This ability is so strong is has manifested itself as a Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:
    108 Stars of Destiny
    Men of the Marshes

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 1000 People
    During the Age of God’s a group of 108 demonic warlords were trapped underneath Bixi the son of the Drago King by the god Shangdi. Upon their release the demon lords had reformed and decided to repent their formerly wicked ways by reincarnating as 108 humans to serve a higher purpose. These 108 humans became known as the 108 Stars of Destiny the leaders of the Liangshan, a bandit gang so powerful even the empire quaked at the idea of facing them.

Caster was the leader of the 108 Stars of Destiny and as a result the souls of all his dear comrades that he has been with for multiple lifetimes are burned into him as a Reality Marble. When activated the landscape becomes the actual hideout of the Liangshan with all 108 Stars, each heroic spirits in their own rights, there to fight their chief’s enemies.

The cost of creating the Reality Marble is incredibly high and consecutive uses without a powerful master can be dangerous. However the true use of this Noble Phantasm is its ability to summon any of the 108 Stars into the outside world. The Star is summoned as a full servant with their own skills and Noble Phantasms however they will drain the same amount of mana from Caster’s master as any other servant in a Holy Grail War. However Caster himself is a very low mana intensive servant allowing most master’s to summon one of the 108 Stars to fight outside the Reality Marble with ease.
    Liangshan
    All Men Are Brothers

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: NA
    Max Targets: 1
    Gae Bolg reverses causality to make a target have been hit therefore the spear must have been thrown, Fragarach reverses time so it always strikes first, Caster’s words have a similar effect. Caster was an incredibly charismatic man who could get anybody who he wanted to join the Liangshan. From cannibalistic bandits to the general sent to destroy him and his gang, to the general sent to bring the previous general back all of them bent to Caster’s words and schemes brought them all under his banners.

When Caster sees a person and truly feels like they need to be a member of his gang and become his sworn brother reality will rewrite itself so that instead of ‘Caster convinced the target so they would join him’ instead it is ‘The target is destined to join Caster so they will be convinced’. Whether it is with the sheer charisma in his words or a series of events facilitated to turn the target’s friends away from them all will be drawn to the Liangshan.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    Song Jiang was born the third son of a reasonably well of family and grew to get a job as a clerk at his county’s magistrate. His hardworking and generous persona gave him nicknames such as “Timely Rain” and “Filial and Righteous Dark Third Son”. A kind man those around him saw him as a perfect example of what all should strive to be, until the day his friend Chao Gai robbed a convoy carrying birthday gifts for the Imperial Tutor. During the investigation of the robbery Song Jiang overheard that Chao Gai had been discovered as the culprit and he was willing to forsake his life to go to him and help his friend escape the law. He did help Chao Gai escape the law and even managed to not get caught while doing it but unfortunately his wife who had been cheating on him with his assistant found out about the deed and tried to blackmail him onto giving him everything he owned. During the scuffle that ensued Song Jiang killed his wife and in order to escape fled to the Liangshan Marsh where Chao Gai had become the leader of a group of bandits and quickly became the second of command of the group.

Unfortunately one day while Jiang was away Gai was killed in an attack on their fortress. According to the last words of the great bandit leader the one to catch his killer Shi Wengong would become the new leader of the Liangshan. Despite the one to capture the killer being Lu Jinyu everybody in the camp insisted that Jiang took over his friends position as the chief of the Liangshan. Under his rule the 108 Stars of Destiny came to join the Liangshan and they became known as one of the most powerful forces in China. However Jiang had loftier ideas then simply being a bandit. He wished to regain his position as a loyal servant of the Song Dynasty and so using his most effective spy Yan Quing he convinced the Emperor to pardon the Liangshan of their crimes. However as payment for their pardon the Liangshan would have to fight against Liao invaders from the north for the Empire.

After many campaigns fighting for the Empire over sixty percent of the Liangshan dead. Unfortunately this was not the end of this story as after the campaigns the emperor appointed Jiang as governor of Chuzhou and many of the officials in the court were furious about this outlaw being appointed to such a position. So under the guise of a gift from the Emperor they sent Jiang and most of the remaining Stars of Destiny poisoned wine killing the survivors of the horrible war. Despite the tragic end Song Jiang was happy to have been able to serve his Emperor one last time and happily reunited with his sworn brothers in the afterlife.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    If there is one thing that can describe Song Jiang it is loyalty. He his loyal to a fault willing to risk his entire life in order to save his friend from the law and even after becoming the leader of the greatest group of bandits in the land he was still loyal to the Empire wishing to serve them once more. Once you become sworn brothers with Song Jiang he will move heaven and earth to be close to you and make sure your life is one worth living, filled with honor and glory.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:
    Yan Quing
    “A brother in arms, one who swore his life to me and I would swear it back in turn.”
    “I hate this man for what happened to my master Lu Jinyu but even still I would follow him to the ends of the earth.”

Sasaki Kojirou
    “A strong warrior indeed. I need him to become one of the Liangshan.”
    “Normally I would be against doing such a rough group, but for some reason I feel interested.

Jing Ke
    “Somebody who would attempt to assassinate the supreme leader of China is nobody I want to associate with.”
    “Ha! Normally a bandit like him is somebody I’d get along great with but something tells me that won’t be happening.”

Creator Notes:
    The leader of the 108 Stars of Destiny. I’m surprised nobody has done him before as far as I could see since with Yan Quing existing people here would be more aware of Water Margin in general. Song Jiang is kind of busted since in a war you would have essentially 108 servants for the price of one, but honestly I’m fine with him being a little broken.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; March 29th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Song Jiang: Going to be frank, I'm not wild over this one. His first NP is a generic "summon my comrades from life" type that hasn't been original since Iskandar, and his second one is obscenely overpowered. If it's a curse like Gae Bolg there should at least be a chance to resist it with a successful Luck check. Otherwise it seriously sounds like he could instantly brainwash any potential enemy into following him with absolutely no chance of resistance.

Also, does Protector Of Righteousness not have any actual effect?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Just realized we've hit another 50-page milestone and so it's time for another update on ye olde OP. I've been using the new linking style Padoru showed me so hopefully this won't eat up as much space in the OP.

America:

Assassin- Dorothy Gale by Reaper of Remnant
    Rider- Xkeban by Tsuzurao
    Lancer- Tlacaelel by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Davy Crockett by RoydGolden
    Rider- Mothman by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider- Neil Armstrong by TresserT
    Assassin- Ted Bundy by Lady Vanatos
    Archer- Jesse James by Tanhony
    Assassin- Utz-Colel by Tsuzurao
    Archer- Kanati by Shiki-pon
    Lancer- Wak-Chanil-Ajaw by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Leftraru by Shiki-pon

Mesopotamia:
    Archer- Marduk by Shiki-pon

Arabic Myth & History:
    Assassin- Souflikar by RoydGolden
    Berserker- Ibrahim by RoydGolden
    Saber- Khawla bint al-Azwar by Spartacus
    Lancer- Tariq Ibn-Ziyad by RoydGolden
    Assassin- Hassan of the Demonic Heart by cooldownnow
    Archer- Mehmed II by cooldownnow

Australia:
    Foreigner- Yerlungur by DracoFay
    Lancer- Rolla-Mano by Shiki-pon
    Rider- The Djanggawul by Shiki-pon

Britain:
    Ruler- Matilda by Skull
    Saber- Lucius Artorius Castus by King of Padoru
    Rider- Ywain by Skull
    Caster- Morgause by King of Padoru
    Berserker- David Livingstone by Shiki-pon
    "Leader"- Queen Elizabeth by gyrowins
    Saber- Richard Neville by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Frances Griffiths by Reaper of Remnant
    Saber- Bran the Blessed by Skull
    Caster- Freddie Mercury by King of Padoru
    Caster- Taliesin Ben Beirdd by Skull
    Lancer- Galehaut by ArtifactCreator
    Caster- Math fab Mathonwy by Skull
    Berserker- Pelucan by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Owain by cooldownnow
    Avenger- Edward V and Richard of Shrewsbury by Wizard
    Caster- Anne Boleyn by WhiteFrenzy

China:
    Assassin- Chi by King of Padoru
    Caster- Zhang Liang by SleepMode
    Archer- Jiangwei by NominusAbdominus
    Lancer- Sun Wukong/Ritsuka Fujimaru by NominusAbdominus
    Berserker- Ji Gong by SleepMode
    Archer- Ling Zhen by Skull
    Caster- Han Xiangzi by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Bai Suzhen by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Goujian by Shiki-pon

Judeo-Christian:
    Caster- La Befana by the god of world-0
    Caster- Three Wise Kings by JetKinen
    Archer- Saint Barbara by NominusAbdominus
    "Striker"- Santa Claus by King of Padoru
    Rider- Lilith by RoydGolden
    Caster- Hildegard Von Bingen by NominusAbdominus
    Saver- Iesua Nazarenus by NominusAbdominus
    Caster- Moses ben Jacob ibn Ezra by King of Padoru
    Beast V- Judas Iscariot by RoydGolden

Classical Myth & History:
    Rider- Antinous by asterism42
    Lancer- Polydorus by RoydGolden
    Rider- Menelaus by Zork Knight
    Berserker- Hecuba by RoydGolden
    Ruler- Julian the Apostate by Shiki-pon
    Shielder- Horatius Cocles by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Empedocles by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Saint Helena by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Pholos by King of Padoru
    Rider- Europa by Wizard
    Berserker- Trajan by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Hyas by Wizard
    Caster- Hades/Tokiomi Tohsaka by Shiki-pon
    Berserker- Atlas by RoydGolden
    Archer- Scythes by RoydGolden
    Berserker- Ares by King of Padoru
    Rider- Diomede by Shiki-pon

Egypt:
    Saber- Osiris by Bugs
    Beast V- Apophis by the god of world-0

Fairytales:
    Saber- Fairy Tale by DracoFay
    Caster- Nursery Rhyme (Alter) by DracoFay
    Assassin- Sandman by Wizard
    Berserker- Little Red Riding Hood by Wizard
    Berserker- Red Queen by Spartacus

France:
    Lancer- Claude des Armoises by King of Padoru
    Caster- Jean-Baptiste Poquelin by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Claude du Vall by Shiki-pon
    Assassin- Isabella by Shiki-pon
    Assassin- Marie Antoinette (Alter) by NominusAbdominus
    Caster- Cardinal Richelieu by NMR-3
    Ruler- Maximilien Robespierre by Tanhony
    Rider- Enterprise by NominusAbdominus
    Saber- Renaud de Montauban by RoydGolden
    Assassin- Fredegonde by Shiki-pon
    Lancer- Georges Guynemer by JetKinen
    Caster- Francine Descartes by Wizard
    Berserker- Margaret of Anjou by Sunny
    Saber- Agilulf by RoydGolden
    Saber- Fierabras by RoydGolden

Germany:
    Rider- Otto Von Bismark by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Leopold II by NMR-3

India:
    Rider- Vajrapāṇi by King of Padoru
    Lancer- Yudhisthira by Tanhony
    Berserker- Bhima by Tanhony
    Rider- Nakula by Tanhony
    Caster- Sahadeva by Tanhony (all four part of same post)
    Ruler- Garuda by Shiki-pon

Ireland:
    Berserker- Twrch Trwyth by Skull
    Caster- Fintan mac Bóchra & the hawk of Achill by King of Padoru

Japan:
    Avenger- Okikurmi by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Matsunaga Danjo Hisahide by the god of world-0
    Assassin- Nakamura Jirokichi by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Tachibana Ginchiyo by King of Padoru
    Saver- Nakayama Miki by King of Padoru
    Assassin- Saito Hajime by Fabuzer
    Saber- Goro Masamune/Ayaka Sajyou by massive_jojo_reference
    Saber- Takamori Saigo by Shiki-pon
    Alterego- Hachiko by Lambda-Nu
    Saver/Beast- Hosokawa Gracia by Sunny
    Saber- Bishamonten by Wizard
    Archer- Benzaiten by Wizard
    Caster- Inari No Okami by King of Padoru
    Alterego- Nomi No Sukune/Takemikazuchi by NMR-3

Maritime South-East Asia:
    Ruler- Maharani Shima by 34
    Archer- Dyah Gitarja by Shiki-pon

Persia:
    Beast V- Ahura Mazda by massive_jojo_reference
    Rider- Rostam by cooldownnow
    Rider- Faramaz by cooldownnow
    Lancer- Esfandiyar by cooldownnow (same post as above)
    Saver- Zoroaster by Lambda-Nu

Polynesia:
    Rider- Mamala by Shiki-pon

Post-Classical Italy:
    Assassin- Lucrecia by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Macalda di Scoletta by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Dante Alighieri by Kabalisto Koga

Scandinavia:
    Assassin- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Caster- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Saber- Heimdall by Kabalisto Koga
    Rider- Loki by Kabalisto Koga
    Berserker- Fenja & Menja by Shiki-pon
    Berserker- Freydís Eiríksdóttir by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Loki (and Hodr) Santa by Shiki-pon
    Saber- Tyrfing by cooldownnow

Netherlands:
    Foreigner- Vincent Van Gogh by Fabuzer

Slavs:
    Lancer- Ferenc Nádasdy by Reaper of Remnant
    Rider- Ivan Sirko by Shiki-pon
    Rider- Milica (Alter) by Shiki-pon
    Foreigner- Azvoka by Shiki-pon
    Caster- Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky by the god of world-0
    Berserker- Vuk Grgurević by Shiki-pon
    Archer- Tugarin Zmeyevich by RoydGolden
    Assassin- Alyosha Popovich by RoydGolden
    Archer- Tugarin Zmeyevich by Kabalisto Koga

Spain:
    Saber- Jeronimo Sanchez de Carranza by Bugs
    Archer- Agustina de Aragon by NominusAbdominus
    Foreigner- Juana de Castilla (Alter) by King of Padoru
    Archer- Pedro de Alvarado by NMR-3
    Rider- Ferdinand Magellan by Spartacus

Sub-Saharan Africa:
    Assassin- Mkabayi kaJama by Shiki-pon
    Lancer- Shaka Zulu by RoydGolden

Uncategorized Others:
    Assassin- Black Death by DracoFay
    "Voyager"- Voyager I by 34
    Thank you for the new index. Now i can reread my favorite servant again👍🏼

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Song Jiang. I too am not a huge fan of this rendition of him. Aside from Royd's prior points about his Noble Phantasms, I have a couple of other issues.

First of all, why is he a Caster? He didn't use magic, nor does he really have anything that would substitute like music (Mozart) or writing plays (Shakespeare). You even listed "Assassin" as an alternate Class which would've been a much better fit. Secondly, making his Alignment "Lawful Evil" feels pretty iffy since he was an outlaw for the vast majority of the story as well as fighting corrupt officials to uphold true justice and his virtues see him pardoned by the Emperor at the end, so something like "Chaotic Good" fits better methinks. Lastly, I see you copied Yan Qing's "Skillful Star" for a Skill, though I think it would make more sense to follow the naming pattern and call it the "Leader Star" instead as well as maybe give it an actual ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir kay fans View Post
    Thank you for the new index. Now i can reread my favorite servant again
    But who is your favourite Servant?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Aright looking back on Song Jiang he isn’t the best sheet. I chose caster just because him being an assassin didn’t really feel right to me and as for the Noble Phantasms hey I thought at least the first one fit original or no. As for the second noble phantasm it is overpowered when it can be activated but like it says Song Jiang has to honestly feel like he needs the target to become his sworn brother it can’t be called on demand. I might go back and fix him one day but hey everyone is entitled to at least one shitty sheet right?

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Could I get some feedback on Svāhā or Fintan? I know they're far from being my best sheets, but I'd like to know which parts could be improved

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Svaha: Though the sheet is fine, it seems a little bit on the thin side compared to your usual work. Something about it also bothers me a little, though I'm not quite sure what that something is. Somehow the sheet seems a little too much "Azaka" with not much "Svaha" to go around. Not sure if it's just me, though.

Fintan: First off, I might say that the mixing of Christian mythology with Irish stuff is annoying (most likely being a later addition, the work of a similar wave of genius as the one that brought about the idea that the Aesir are descendants of the people of Troy), but that's not really here or there.
    The Skill descriptions in this one seem a little too jokey to me, and the 'Wisdom of the Emerald Land' (would've gone with 'Isle' myself) Skill sorta seems like a more expansive version of 'Knowledge of Many Specializations' judging by its description. Shapeshift might also be ranked A, given that his imagination is the limit.

So all in all, both are competently made but seem to fall short somewhere along the line.

- - - Updated - - -

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Rider, Assassin
    True Name: Pa’ao
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Origin: Hawaiian Mythology
    Armament: Staff

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: B
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank A: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Creation of a 'Temple', which is superior to a 'Workshop', becomes possible. Caster’s temple, ‘The Red Mouth of the War God’ increases the amount of magical energy gained from devouring souls or using his Human Sacrifice skill while within the confines of his territory.

Item Construction - Rank C: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    Caster is capable of creating totems, amulets and statuettes that can slightly improve the abilities of those that carry them. It is also possible for him to create tiki statues that can expand the terrain created by his Territory Creation past their usual boundaries. He can also create boats that can be enchanted in a variety of ways.

Personal Skills

Voyager of the Storm - Rank C+: The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.
    Having skillfully commanded a ship that sailed across an ocean, Caster is skilled in the arts of command. However, as his status is that of a high priest than true leader, the effectiveness of this Skill is increased when acting in the service of someone with a ruler’s charisma.

Human Sacrifice - Rank B+: The sacrifice of human lives for the sake of obtaining power. Though it exists ordinarily as a principle of Magecraft, possession of this Skill implies mastery befitting a Servant. Through ritualized taking of lives, the user can obtain a great deal of power. The amount of energy gained depends on the user’s belief system and other factors.
    For Caster, the purity and nobility of the target’s blood increase the amount of magical energy gained. In addition, sacrificing targets with the property of a Divine Spirit causes the gains of this Skill to skyrocket.

Noble Phantasms

Devouring Wrath of the War God
    Ku-Nui-Akea

Anti-Army, Rank A+
    A Noble Phantasm invoking the wrath of Caster’s god, Kū. Calling upon divine power, Caster channels it into the bedrock, the passage of such energies tearing at the ground in his immediate vicinity and scouring it of obstacles. As Kū’s power, asleep on the Reverse Side of the World, awakens fully, the ground begins to shake, cracking and drifting apart. The cracks quickly fill with magma, the network forming the shape of an angry grimace.
    From the eyes and mouth of Kū, destructive power flows out. Ku-Nui-Akea then spouts out veritable geysers of lava, damaging enemies in the process. The lava continues to rain down afterwards, inflicting additional damage to targets.
    Though somewhat lacking in pure destructive power, Ku-Nui-Akea’s power grows as the number of sacrifices made in Kū’s name increases. Each sacrifice, whether or not Caster has already used up the power gained from it, empowers Ku-Nui-Akea for the duration of the entire conflict Caster is participating in. With enough sacrifices, it is possible for the Noble Phantasm’s classification to change entirely, advancing from Anti-Army to Anti-Fortress.

Description
    Dislikes: Crudeness, being alone
    Talents: Human sacrifice, taking the lead
    Natural Enemy: Liholiho

Caster’s true identity is Pa’ao, the High Priest of Hawaii.

Pa’ao is an authoritative man with a flair for the dramatic. Speaking with a deep, booming voice, he proclaims the greatness of his god and his lord. Though a leader of men himself, he prefers to act in another’s name, be they a king or a deity. As such, he is conflicted as to his role as a Servant, being on one hand in the service of another but on the other serving someone of lesser status.
    Having impressed the tradition of human sacrifice on Hawaii, it comes as no surprise that Pa’ao is ruthless, to the point of appearing heartless. He cares little for what measures he has to take in order to ensure victory, and in a certain sense views even the sources of his power as tools. Oddly, he is still quite humble in regards to himself, and is sincere in his extolment of Kū’s might and his Master’s righteousness. Though he prefers to act with a reserved sort of dignity, he is prone to grandiose speeches on varying subjects.
    Viewing other Servants through the lens of his own standards, Pa’ao generally respects if not the persons themselves, the great deeds that won each Heroic Spirit their place in the Throne of Heroes. As he himself had a duty of carrying on tradition, he views older Heroic Spirits as living embodiments of the world’s varying traditions. He carries both great respect and deep distaste towards Servants with divine origins, as they are both walking testaments to the power of the gods, as well as representations of his own god’s rivals. As he is fond of attention, Pa’ao treats his enemies as an audience as well, speaking at length of the glories he carries to the battlefield in the name of Kū.
    Having served a king in life, Pa’ao has no particular objection to serving a Master. One who does not respect the gods and forbids his honoring of Kū, however, might be viewed as an obstacle or even an enemy. He reveres what he sees as nobility, and favors those of noble or royal blood. When acting as a Servant to a Master of high birth, Pa’ao would likely have no objections.
    As the modern people of Hawaii have long ago turned away from the traditions that he started, Pa’ao would wish for nothing more than to have the ways of worship he set up return in full force.

Lore
    Paʻao is said to have been a priest and a master navigator. He lived on a distant island called Kahiki.
    His older brother, Lonopele, was the the ruler of the island. Lonopele accused Paʻao's son of removing some kapu fish from the royal fishpond, or with stealing fruit. Paʻao was angry at his brother's persecution and in his anger, he killed his own son and ripped open the corpse's stomach, showing that there were no remnants of kapu fish or of fruit.
    Paʻao brooded over his misfortunes and decided to migrate to a distant land, far from his brother. He readied three large canoes for the voyage. He placed a kapu over the boats; no one was to touch the canoes without his permission. One evening, Paʻao discovered his nephew, the son of Lonopele, touching one of the sacred canoes. Paʻao killed his nephew and buried him in the sand under one of the canoes, which was elevated on blocks. Flies buzzed around the decomposing corpse, so the canoe was named Ka-nalo-a-muia, "the buzzing of flies."
    Paʻao hurriedly assembled his retainers, launched the voyaging canoes, and departed. He left in such a hurry that one of his followers, an aged priest or prophet named Makuakaumana, was left behind. Makuakaumana climbed a cliff and called out to Paʻao; Paʻao refused to stop, saying that the canoes were full, all save the projection of the stern. Makuakaumana leapt from the cliff and gained his position in the canoe.
    Paʻao sailed by the stars until they reached the Big Island of Hawaii. They landed in Puna, where Paʻao built the stone temple platform, or heiau, of Aha-ula, or Red Mouth. This was the first luakini heiau in Hawaii, the first heiau where human sacrifices were offered.
    Paʻao believed that the chiefs of Hawaiʻi had become hewa, or degraded, by indiscriminate intermarriage with lesser chiefs and commoners. He is said to have returned to his home island to fetch a chief of impeccable ancestry. He asked Lono-ka-eho, or Lono, who refused, and then recruited Pili-kaaiea, or Pili. Paʻao and Pili, along with Piliʻs sister Hina-au-kekele, chiefs and warriors, and their families, returned to Hawaiʻi, where Pili became the new high chief.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; March 29th, 2019 at 06:45 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooh, I always love me a Hawaiian sheet.

"Maika'i wale 'o Pa'ao~"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Fintan: First off, I might say that the mixing of Christian mythology with Irish stuff is annoying (most likely being a later addition, the work of a similar wave of genius as the one that brought about the idea that the Aesir are descendants of the people of Troy), but that's not really here or there.
    Ooph, you're not gonna like my upcoming Sheet then. T_T
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ooph, you're not gonna like my upcoming Sheet then. T_T
    I don't mind it if it's actually part of the myths instead of tacked on in order to not be branded as a heretic for writing about something non-Christian.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Berserker of the bare mountain

"fuck off, i'm working"

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic/Evil
    Region: Russia
    Height: 170cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Dislikes: light, traitors, sobriety
    Talent: music
    Armaments: darkness, ghosts
    Natural Enemy: Mily Balakirev, Belobog

stats

Str: B
    End: B
    Agi: B
    Mna: A
    Lck: E
    NP: A

Skills

class skills
    Mad enhancement(E): class skill of the Berserker class. At this low rank, rationality is mostly unafected, but the only bonus is a lost of the sense of pain. There is still a chance of an outburst of madness, along witch a temporary rank up in all stats outside of luck.

personal skills

Eye for Art (D): If a Servant has any connection to art, there is a chance that Berserker will guess its identity, skills or Noble Phantasm. This skill is reduced in the state this servant is.

Musical image(Dark)(A): the ability to use sounds to form a picture in a persons mind. Berserker songs can invoke the vivid image of ghosts and demons, to the point that the targets think they are realy being attack. These are just mental images however, and can't do actual damage.

Divinity(C): as a Berserker, instead of bringing a dark god with him, he is fused with said god. This however lowers the rank of Divinity.

Noble phantasm

Glorification of Chernobog
    Slavlenye Chornoboga

As a Berserker, this servant is fused with the god Chernobog, as it represents the work that he focus on with everything even during the harsh times at the end of his life.
    Always active, it grants him his Divinity skill along with a protection against darkness or evil attacks. But that is only a small portion of it's power.
    By calling it's name, Berserker can transform further into a Demonic god. Glowing purple runes will show on his skin, horns will grow on his head and black wings will sprout on his back.
    On this state Mad enhancement and Divinity will increase to rank A and he will gain the skill Mana burst (dark flames) at rank B. However, due to his loss of sanity, both Eye for Art and Musical image(Dark) are sealed in the duration of this Noble phantasm. Mana cost also raises byrne a good margin.

Background

Berserker is Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky, a great russian composer and member of "The Five" or the "Mighty handful".
    He was an innovator of Russian music in the romantic period. He strove to achieve a uniquely Russian musical identity, often in deliberate defiance of the established conventions of Western music.
    Despite being remenbered with reverance after it's death, Berserker strugle to find recognition while alive, having several of his compositions turn down or left incomplete.
    It is documented that during the end of his life, this servant was prone to burst of insanity. While it belive that this was the fault of his alcoholism, it could also be that he was finaly noticed by an actual dark entity.

personality

As a Berserker, he drops all pretense of sociability and will focus only in his work. Even if someone tries to engage with him, he will just ignore them like they not exist or tell them to "go die in an alley" or something. The only ones who may be able to comunicate whith him are those who share comparable taste and interest in music and even them, they still have to work with his rude personality that is mauch more pronounced this time around.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Svaha: Though the sheet is fine, it seems a little bit on the thin side compared to your usual work. Something about it also bothers me a little, though I'm not quite sure what that something is. Somehow the sheet seems a little too much "Azaka" with not much "Svaha" to go around. Not sure if it's just me, though.
    There wasn't much about Svāhā to work with, as she just was a stalker. I could have added a yandere side, but I thought that she'd be too similar to Kiyohime then. Me having left the sheet to rot without adding the Character section until a few days ago contributes to the lesser quality. As a result, she's ended up as a cheap excuse to have a KnK Pseudo-Servant, I guess.
    The Skill descriptions in this one seem a little too jokey to me, and the 'Wisdom of the Emerald Land' (would've gone with 'Isle' myself) Skill sorta seems like a more expansive version of 'Knowledge of Many Specializations' judging by its description. Shapeshift might also be ranked A, given that his imagination is the limit.
    I understand your annoyance with the cultural mixing but, translating literally a Spanish idiom, "we've bumped against the Church".
    I have to correct you about Wisdom of the Emerald Land. Its effect isn't a glorified Knowledge of Many Specializations, but a cheaper version of Fionn's Fintan Finegas. Given that Fintan is also known as the Salmon of Wisdom (as the NP's name suggests), I considered making this a skill necessary.
    Regarding Shapeshift, I was considering ranking it A, but given that Fintan only assumed the shape of animals and not of monsters or similar, I degraded it to B.

Pa'ao: I've got no complains regarding the overall quality, and his personality is the most interesting section for me. The NP's firepower, however, seems strange to me. I get that it can become stronger through sacrifices, but an eruption that is the wrath of a god having a base rank of C looks... weak.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    I have to correct you about Wisdom of the Emerald Land. Its effect isn't a glorified Knowledge of Many Specializations, but a cheaper version of Fionn's Fintan Finegas. Given that Fintan is also known as the Salmon of Wisdom (as the NP's name suggests), I considered making this a skill necessary.

Pa'ao: I've got no complains regarding the overall quality, and his personality is the most interesting section for me. The NP's firepower, however, seems strange to me. I get that it can become stronger through sacrifices, but an eruption that is the wrath of a god having a base rank of C looks... weak.
    Fair enough on the Fintan thing.

As for Pa'ao, that was also something I spent a lot of time mulling over. I seemed to forget, in the last stages of working on this, that NPs are ranked based on their power, not their fame (which is what I use the NP parameter for). And since someone else feels the same way, I might as well fix it.

Blog Entries
    Next sheet almost ready, anything on Berserker before that?

Blog Entries

Rider of the woods

"here, a cup of milk. For what reason? I mean... Uhh... J-just shut up and drink, stupid!"

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Neutral/good
    Region: ireland
    Height: 140cm
    Weight: 35kg
    Dislikes: self-centered people, opportunists, wannabe seductors
    Talent: taking care of animals, magecraft
    Armaments: staff, chariot
    Natural Enemy: Carman, Medb

stats

Str: E
    End: E
    Agi: C
    Mna: A
    Lck: C
    NP: B

Skills

class skills

Magic resistence(B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for a Servant to be affected.

Riding(A): All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts.

personal skills

Druid arts(A): rider is a Bandrui, a famale, and has mastery over the specific type of craft Druid use. This skill emcompass Rune magic(B), clairvoyance(A) and Familiar(B).

Divinity(D): Rider is a daughter of the forrest goddess Flidais, however she was banished to the human realm, so her rank is diminish.

Curse of passion(B): on account of being the daughter of a goddess of fertility, Rider is curse with a libido similar to that of her mother. This skill makes so that when meeting a person (regardless of gender) with the right set of characteristics, Rider will feel extreme fisical atraction either she wants or not. It is the exact opposit of curses that seduce a target.

Noble phantasm

Chariot of my mother, queen of the forrest
    Chariot of Flidais

The chariot of the goddess Flidais, the celtic deity of fertility, forrests and it's animals. As a daughter of Flidais, rider hasta authority enough to use it even in her exile.
    Made of sacred wood with ornated desings of trees, flower and animals mating. The vehicle it self has a decent level of magical protection that is incresed further by the deers that pull it, who are minor divine beasts. While it's deffences are high, the offensive power is a little lacking.
    As a bonus effect, rider has the ability to milk the deers of the chariot. This milk has magical properties that heal and increase the strength of who drinks it.

Background

Rider's name is Be chuille, also know as Bechulla.
    Daughter of the woodland goddess Flidais and sister to Dianann and be teite, as well as possibly Fand.
    She and her sisters helped the Tuatha Dé Danann fight against the firbolgs and the fomorians in the battles of mag tuired. It is said that they could use their magic to summon warriors of leafs and grass.
    She is also foretold the exact number of danann who would fall in battle.

Personality

Despite her efforts to be pure, her brain is hardwired to dirty thoughts.
    Due to the circustances of her "Curse of passion", Rider is cautious around others. She hates her curse and fights against it with all her might. This results with her being somewhat abrasive and deny her feelings even to people who are actualy nice. In others words, a tsundere.(to note, Rider does not fully understand the nature of her curse of passion, it only activates on those whith caracterists that alredy attract Rider. It does not force her the fall in love, only makes it easier).
    She hates people who think they can seduce anyone, as she encoutered her fair share of those who tried her luck whith her because she was "easy". To her solace, her curse never activated on those.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Post Yasuke - Saber

"Let's take it easy Master. Is there a need to rush?"
    "I don't try let my work kill me. You can interpret that either way?"
    "Where's Oda? She's a cutie, isn't she? Do I like her? O-OF COURSE NOT! STOP IT."
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Region: Japan?
    Height: 180cm (188cm in record)
    Weight: "Why ask?"
    Dislikes: Drunks, Boredom,
    Talent: Swordplay
    Armaments: Rifle, Katana
    Natural Enemy: Akechi Mitsuhide

PARAMETERS
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: E - A+

Skills

Class
    : Magic Resistance C
    Negates Magecraft with an area of two verses or lower. Cannot defend against large-scale Magecraft such as High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals.

Riding B
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. Phantasmal beasts are not included.

Independent Action C
    A skill awarded to Yasuke over the fact that she left the Kyoto Church of her own volition. Boosted by the fact she longs to serve Oda Nobunaga as she is her one true master. Her traveling to parts of Asia might also play a part in this skill.
    Personal: Attraction A
    When stepping off the Portuguese ship and into the local Japanese towns, she caught the eye of all the Japanese around her. Some people were even trampled to get a close look at her. Was it her dark skin? Her height? Or was facial features and body? This skill is capable of causing fascination within or out of battle. This can distract someone in battler make conversation easier with others. One will usually stay focused on Yasuke or at the very least keep them in mind. A double age sword of a skill. This skill is a form of mental inference.
    Guardian C-
    Due to being Oda's protector at times and other in her clan, Yasuke has received this skill. Boost parameters when defending someone selflessly. Due to the failure of this during Honno-Ji, this skill has been reduced. She may have this skill as a reminder of failure. For a short time rank up Endurance and Strength.

Learner (Visual) B
    By watching, Yasuke learns at an exceptional rate. This has always been a fact of her life as a servant of another. The skill ranges from languages, strategies, and weapons. Though she picks up on many things by simply watching. This skill makes it possible to adapt to unorthodox fighting styles and breakthrough through skills such as Knowledge Of Respect and Harmony.
    Instinct C
    Akechi degraded her as a beast. In life, Yasuke had a natrual instinct and new usually the right course of action. Usually in situations that could directly cause her harm or misfortune. She uses this skill to avoid dangerous situations she wishes not to participate in.

Name: Ceremonial Sword, Demon Lord Of The 6th Heaven's Gift
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1
    Description:
    Nobunaga took a liking to Yasuke and through a ceremony, grant her the status of a samurai. He gifted her a sword forged for with her in mind. The blade has the holy cross cut through its metal. It carries the property of Oda and Yasuke's relationship and intentions. Undermining of Buddhism and the spread of Christianity. Her sword is constantly concealed in a deep red sheath with a handle wrapped in white thread. When drawn from the sheath, this sword shines with blinding white light. It suppresses the Divinity of all servant that comes contract with it by one rank. Skill stemming from religion or myth related to paganism is reduced as well. She is capable of generating slashes of light from her sword that deals damage depending on the level of mystery the opponent has. Christian and 19th-century servants are completely resistant this swords NP.

Background:
    Yasuke's birthplace is unknown, yet thought to be from Africa, from north and west. She was most likely a slave that found there way on to a Jesuit distant for Asia and most defining for him, Japan. Through Yasuke was treated like a proper woman while traveling with them. Her time with them strengthen her Christian faith. When they arrived in Japan during 1579, she became an attraction among the locals. They had never seen such a woman, even some being trampled when trying to look upon her. Of course, word reaches Oda Nobunaga and she wished to see Yasuke herself. At first, Oda couldn't believe it, but after having Yasuke strip and scrub her body, Oda was joyfully convinced. She remarked on Yasuke's looks, height, and power. Oda eventually took such a liking to Yasuke that she granted her the status of Samurai though ceremony.

Yasuke further learned how to utilize a katana and improve very quickly, granted she fights in a brutal and unorthodox style preferably. Serving as a warrior, guardian, and weapon carrier before receiving a sword, she truly loved being with Oda. So when Akechi, a man she never liked betrayed Oda, Yauske was brought to tears. She fought with her son for some time, but she eventually surrounded. It is said that Akechi called her a beast and killed her, other tales say she was not Japanese and of no concern. She was returned to Kyoto church and forced to leave Japan. Yasuke might have never left Japan, but what she did is lost to history
    Personality:
    Yasuke is quiet yet blunt when the truth needs to be said, loyal and dutiful to a fault and just a confidant in all aspects except literacy and cooking. She has a joyful and calm demeanor. Has a deep love for Oda Nobunaga. Her feelings for Oda is against her teaching so she tried to express them. She has a strong dislike Akechi who constantly would insult her such words as "animal" or "beast". She constantly reminded him of his frailty and lack of strength to the likes of her. She can be womanly at times, but naturally acts nothing like a woman. She is not the type to worry or hold grudges, granted same can't be said Akechi.
    Last edited by Cushalmighty96; March 30th, 2019 at 04:41 AM. Reason: To improve, didn't transition well

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yasuke: Pretty good sheet for a rather obscure figure. Your FC isn't showing up correctly though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    By the way, any chance of some feedback on some of my other sheets lately, namely Leftraru or Diomede? I have a feeling neither of those quite worked out, but can't quite pinpoint what the problem with them is.

Passionate Star of Blue, Nero Claudius (Brave)

Passionate Star of Blue
    Rider Nero Claudius (Brave)

Class: Rider
    Alternate Class: Saber, Caster
    True Name: Nero Claudius (Brave)
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Armaments: Sword (same as other version, only blue in color)

Appearance: Same saber-faced Nero, however all the red has been replaced with blue. (can’t think of anything else, so I’ll leave the rest to your imagination and call this a WIP)

Bio: Once the hire to her empires throne, knowing it was not her destiny she ran away, narrowly escaping the grips of her conniving mother. Traveling the world, Nero became many things, a poet, an artist, for a brief time she was even a merchant (all be it, a poor one), but in truth her greatest goal was to be the architect of a grand theater.

She never made enough money for it, and it looked as though she may never build her theater, then one day Nero encountered a Blue Phoenix trapped in a net. On a whim she freed it, and made a new friend, whose help allowed her to pursue another path to her dream, Adventurer.

Parameters

-Strength: D+
    -Endurance: C
    -Agility: A+
    -Mana: B
    -Luck: A+
    -NP: A

Class SkillsClass Skills:

Magic Resistance B: A skill which cancels magic of equal rank or lower to the skill. Rider having become an experienced adventurer knew to but her money towards magic resistant armor. Of course, to Rider aesthetics are quite important so her “armor” is better at enhancing her appearance than protecting her.

Riding A++: A skill denoting one’s skill at riding creatures and piloting vehicles, at this rank it is easy mount and ride even phantasmal and divine beasts. Rider has earned this skill by shear virtue of her capacity to ride a Phoenix.

Personal SkillsPersonal Skills:

Blessing of the Flame Spring A+: A skill which conveys immunity to fire, both natural and magical. Earned by bathing in the Flame Spring, which was a necessity seeing as Rider rides upon a phantasmal beast known for bursting into flames. At this rank only, the flames of a fire dragon and Divine spirits can harm Rider, and even then, their effect is severely diminished.

Adventurer’s Privilege EX: A skill denoting one’s ability to obtain rewards, and even skills by completing tasks for others. Her fame as an adventurer and natural charisma has led rider to gain the highest rank of this skill. (Her persistence and beauty also helped)

Dungeon Treasure B: A skill denoting one’s ability to obtain and keep dungeon treasure. Rider has a natural skill and talent for adventuring, helping her to gain a rather large fortune. Or at leas it would’ve, if not for her habit of spending a great deal of her earnings on luxuries, which de-ranks this skill to its current rank.

Phoenix’s Boon A: A skill that represents having gained aspects, and the blessings of a Phoenix. The skill was gained when Rider died simultaneously with her phoenix, intertwining its magic with her body. It allows Rider to revive herself from death, and even staves off aging.

Noble PhantasmsNoble Phantasms:

Aestus Somniabunt Domus Aurea: Golden Theater of Passionate Dreams A+: The great Golden Theater which Nero (Brave) wishes to build, made manifest through magics similar to that of a reality marble. While within its confines not only Nero but all her allies gain the ability to achieve their aspirations and fulfil their dreams. The Theater’s appearance is that of an open-air theater, white marble intermingled with blue walk ways, banners and roses, sparse accents of gold to further accentuate its beauty. As it has not been built in real life yet, the theater has the unique ability to be altered and changed, even after it has been invoked. In fact, its blue coloration and being open-air were latter additions, added once Nero (Brave) meet her faithful Phoenix.

Semita Somnia: To Obtain that Radiant Blue Star B+: A special attack performed by Nero (Brave) in conjunction with her phoenix. Nero (Brave) invokes her Golden Theater before mounting her phoenix and flying high in the sky, burning in azure flames. Once meeting an apex, they briefly stop in the sky, looking as though they are a blue star, before dive bombing onto their enemies, in a glorious explosion of flames.

Interactions with other servantsInteractions with other servants:

Nero Claudius: "I always knew my radiance exceeded the bonds of space and time."

Tamamo No Mae: "A beautiful mage, and we match colors. We were destiny to be in a party. TO THE DUNGEON!!!"

Any Caster: "A mage!? You shall become a part of my party. TO THE DUNGEON!!!"

Gilgamesh: "Do I understand you correctly, you own all the treasures of the world? Then might I ask for a loan. You shall be repaid ten-fold in the applause of my theater adoring crowds."

Artoria/Jeane D'Arc: "We seam to have the same face. It seams our beauty is so great the gods deemed it be repeated for time immemorial."

Mash: "A tank!? You shall become a part of my party. TO THE DUNGEON!!!"

Any Berserker: "A berserker!? You shall become a part of my party. TO THE DUNGEON!!!"

Any Archer: "A ranger!? You shall become a part of my party. TO THE DUNGEON!!!"

Authors Notes: Long story short this servant sheet came about when somebody on the “Create a Brave Servant” sub-reddit I made asked for a Nero (Brave) and I responded with the earliest version of this. Originally, I was going to have her ride a griffin, but somewhere down the line I changed it to a Phoenix to fit in the theme of fire and passion that Nero has. Then I changed it to specifically a blue phoenix (the phoenix’s name is Stella by the way) to have an excuse to change this Nero’s colors and further differentiate her from her other version.

I chose blue for her color to fit in with the symbolism of the Blue Rose. The blue rose doesn’t exist in nature, so it symbolizes obtaining the unobtainable, which fit in will with another theme of this Nero’s version of the Theater, dreams and aspirations. I also worked in some star theming for its similar resonance with the others (and it also makes me think of the blue fairy).

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saint Christopher

Class: Berserker
    Other Applicable Classes: Ruler, Lancer
    Alignment: Chaotic Mad
    Sex: Male
    Height: 233 cm
    Length (Wolf Form): 324 cm
    Weight: 155 kg
    Armament: None

STR: A++
    CON: A+
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: E
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Legend

A saint known and respected throughout the world, though his legend first arose in Medieval Greece. Unlike most saints, he was not a human but a member of a canine phantasmal species from Northern Africa. Reprobus, as he was known before his fateful meeting, was a mercenary. His exploits lead him to the court of the King of Canaan where he served faithfully until he realized he was “wasting his potential.” He took it into his head to serve not this minor king, but instead to find the greatest king there ever was. While the King of Canaan declared himself the greatest, he still crossed himself at the mention of the devil. Of course, this meant that the devil was stronger than the king. After searching for the devil for a few years, he found a group of marauders whose leader called himself the devil. Together they terrorized the countryside until eventually Reprobus noticed that his new master would avoid crosses he found on the roadside. This meant, of course, that the bandit leader feared whatever those crosses represented.
    After killing the bandits, Reprobus wandered from town to town, asking about what the cross represented. Eventually, he found a hermit who instructed him in the Christian faith. The beastman asked how he could serve his new master, to which the wise hermit replied that his sheer size and strength could be used to ferry the needy across a dangerous river. Taking this task upon himself, Reprobus performed this service with vigor and without complaint. After some time at this, a lone child asked him to carry him across the river. On that day, the river became especially turbulent and the boy seemed to become exponentially heavier as the trip went on. The opposite riverbed seemed to stretch out into infinity. Reprobus could barely raise his head over the rapids, yet he did not falter in his task. Eventually, however, they reached the other side.
    "You put me in the greatest danger, human child. I do not think the whole world would have been as heavy on my shoulders as you were.” Reprobus said, upon reaching the shore. “You had on your shoulders not only the whole world, but also Him who made it. I am Christ, your King, whom you are serving in this way.”
    In that moment, the child vanished. Reprobus was granted humanity in that moment, as well as a new name: Christopher, the bearer of Christ.

The Canaanite was summoned into a certain city by the machinations of one who wore the “image” of Saint Martin. Deep in the bowels of that wretched city, a profane ritual using the offal and effluvial sludge of the previous Holy Grail Wars was taking place. Large tanks of distilled agony surrounded a magic circle etched into the ground into which the Christ-bearer was summoned and contained.
    There, he was forced once more to bear the weight of the world upon him. Forced to be exposed to the awakening of his dormant bestial impulses. Forced into the shackles of three simultaneous command seals.
    Despite his courage, despite the force of will that could once shoulder the sins of the world as Christ did, the Saint broke. What came out the other side of that forsaken ritual was both Saint and Demon, but ultimately it was an instrument of destruction.

Tactics

Under these circumstances, Christopher has lost much of what makes him recognizable for the saint he is, or was in this case. The only real way to determine his identity is through knowledge of Archaic Greek, Aramaic, or some extreme intuition. He refuses his Christian name, Christopher, and his original name, Reprobus. He refuses to acknowledge himself as the same ‘existence’ as those who bore those names, so he demands to be called ‘Berserker’ and nothing more. To further this goal, he prefers to stay under the influence of his Noble Phantasm Sitra Achra Ba’al which reduces him to nothing more than a starving beast. He is able to use his other Noble Phantasm in that state, but it’s a bit more laborious to bring it out.
    Whether as a wolf or as a wolf man, Christopher’s mode of waging war is to destroy everything he can, whenever he can with the use of his Marauder skill. Such mass destruction would undoubtedly cause problems for the Mage’s Association and their desire for secrecy. Of course, the only reason why a Master would intentionally corrupt Christopher in this way is to destabilize the current system, so his destructive potential would likely be a boon rather than a detriment.

Class Abilities

Mad Enhancement: B+
    Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. While active, Christopher’s reason is lowered to that of a simple wolf. Of course, wolves are rather intelligent, but he loses the ability to speak and the ability to distinguish well between human friends and foes.

Avenger: A
    A Class Skill of the Avenger class, representing the state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. It is easier for one to accumulate hatred and resentment. The rate of mana generation becomes higher when receiving damage. His body stained with the sins of countless generations, Christopher’s very flesh reacts to the presence of additional negative emotions and is empowered.

Personal Skills

Distortion: A+
    A Skill that forces the distortion of the class the Servant was originally called forth in. He or she would receive the other class' specialty as proof. In Christopher’s case, he gained the class skill Avenger due to being bathed in the distilled agony of the unjustly slain.

Typically, at least one among the set of the original Class Skills would decline upon gaining this skill. Rather than lower the rank of Christopher’s Mad Enhancement, however, this application of Distortion lowers the rank of Christopher’s Divinity skill that he gained by being one of the early saints, as well as robs the entire array of protective skills normally associated with him. All that’s left is an impossible beast corroded by sin.

Fallen Lamb: B
    A Skill given to mystical beasts and fallen ones - specifically, those who were once divine, unattainable through natural means. It improves defense power, resistance against abnormal status effects, and resistances against the divine abilities that would normally greatly affect this aberration that could be considered a “demon.” The remains of the Divinity skill after the application of Distortion.

Monstrous Strength: B
    A skill borne not of Christopher’s corruption but of his inherent nature as a cynocephalus, a now nearly-extinct race of werewolf-like creatures that once roamed and terrorized the Levant. It is a Skill that temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of this Skill. While in an uncorrupted state, Christopher intentionally lessens the rank of this skill due to the shame he feels about his monstrous days, but in his current condition he has no such reservation.

Marauder: C
    One of the least favorable skills in a standard Grail War. Attacks are augmented, not in terms of raw damage output but in the amount of destruction they cause to existing infrastructure and terrain. A natural counter to skills that require a stable territory, like Territory Creation and especially Demonic Defender of the State. Territory created by those skill that is affected by Marauder is rendered useless and does not confer benefits until it is reestablished.

Noble Phantasm

Sitra Achra Ba’al (Lord of the Other Side)
    The Other Side of Salvation

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm
    Maximum Targets: Self

A tangible shroud of resentment and curses that covers Christopher and forces him on all fours. The form of the shroud resembles a gargantuan wolf, covered in a mass of eternally judgemental eyes. The eyes form and dissipate at random, but at all times they leak a poisonous, caustic pus. The covering of eyes brings to mind the classical depiction of Seraphim, thus the origin of this Noble Phantasm lies in the corruption of his holy status, catalyzed by the bestial
    Qliphoth
    husk
    he cast aside upon becoming a saint.
    Along with the physical capabilities of a wolf of this size, this Noble Phantasm grants Christopher the ability to passively draw out and consume the Od of nearby living creatures. While magi and Servants are able to resist, but not nullify, this vampiric effect, those with no magic circuits or no knowledge of magical defensive maneuvers would find their life-force swiftly drained in his presence. When the Od has been drained completely, the remaining flesh is also consumed. If Christopher is allowed to feed in this way every now and again, the drain on his Master’s mana that he demands will be greatly lessened.

Theophoros Exagistos (Accursed God Bearer)
    The World's Sin Binds Thee Still

Type: Anti-Matter Noble Phantasm
    Range: ?
    Maximum Targets: ?

A naked singularity created by the combined weight of the sin and resentment of countless generations. This is the amplified weight that dragged the pious Christopher from the lofty boughs of his sainthood down to the depths of his current status. The singularity grows by consuming matter and energy, but will rapidly consume itself if none (or nothing suitably sustainable) is available. Once it has reached that point, it will collapse into nothingness within the span of a few moments.
    It is not simply an attack, but also a form of defense. The high gravitational pull of the singularity can nullify the projectiles of lesser magic or bend the beams of stronger mysteries. While a Servant’s weapon is able to cleave the singularity up to a certain point, it is not left unscathed due to the weapon being ‘tarnished’ by sin. Of course, the singularity will also consume the Servant if they’re too close, so the best defense is to try to guide it out of the way of anything it can eat.

Is this the weight that he bore? If He struggled to support it, how could I? If he could ask for this weight lifted from his shoulders, why was I denied the chance?

Author's Notes
    It's been a hell of a semester. This is the third saint I've made evil, but it isn't a trend honest.

Hear me now, O heart of the World:
    Light of Man, Dawn of Life
    Reaching Antiquity, Seizing the Future
    I call upon the stories of heroes long forgotten
    With this hand I will make thee whole.
    Hear me now, God of Prophecy,
    I take up thy Mantle:

Virgilius Musagetes
    Chorus of the Incarnate Dawn

Servant List

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Saint Christopher: I'm not sure how you did it nor what blasphemous deeds you did to enable such a feat but you made a legit werewolf turned Saint actually work somehow without it being silly. Kudos, dude. I reward you 20 internet brownie points to use at your leisure.
    Current FGO setup