Page 381 of 782 FirstFirst ... 281331371376379380381382383386391431481 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    I stayed up just so I could tell BlackField he's wrong about something. Now I'm going to sleep.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I stayed up just so I could tell BlackField he's wrong about something. Now I'm going to sleep.
    At least I was right for a period of time 4 years ago.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Leysritt STR is described as "B-", so modificators clearly can be used in parameters.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Does B- mean weaker than B under conditions?

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We have no idea what the minus modifier means. It's present in Kanshou and Bakuya and in Medusa's Divinity, but that doesn't really tell us much.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
    Does B- mean weaker than B under conditions?
    wakarimasen lol ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

It Ain't Easy Bein' Cheesy The Big Cheese's Avatar
    Rorscach Logic: Where Do you THINK I am?...
    Since there is a lack of kickass Spanish servants, I decided, why not make one myself?

Archer: Hernan Cortes de Monroy y Pizarro
    Also Known As: Conqueror of the Golden Empire
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Height/Weight: 6'01", 198 lbs.
    Likes- Gold,himself, making his enemies grovel
    Dislikes- Not being recognized, betrayal, destitution
    Talents- Introducing himself, bargaining, window-shopping
    Str: C(B)
    End:
    B(A)
    Agl:
    C(B)
    Mana:
    D(C)
    Lck:
    A(+)
    N.Ph:
    A

Class Skills-
    Magic Resistance A(D) ~ The ability to nullify even Greater Rituals, making the servant an effective 'Mage Killer'. Since Cortes encountered only sparse magic, mostly from the Aztecs, his resistance naturally is low, but it is boosted to A-Rank through the aid of a magical cape. Original rank D.

Independent Action A ~
    The ability to survive an entire week without a Master, though without backup, Cortes may be unable to utilize his Noble Phantasms. Cortes disobeyed everyone who ever gave him orders, thinking only of his own ends. This, combined with his Magic Resistance, makes him difficult, almost impossible, to order around, much like how Arturia could resist a single Command Seal, but would bend to two. If the King couldn't order him around, what makes you think you can?

Personal Skills-

Golden Rule C ~So long as he's searching for wealth, he'll find it in a day's time, allowing him to quickly deal with monetary issues.
    Military Tactics C+ ~The ability to form effective, but somewhat predictable, battle tactics. The ability doubles when facing a much larger force(i.e.: Greater than a 5:1 ratio of opponent to Cortes and his forces).
    Charisma C+ ~The ability to lead people, a rare skill. He can effectively lead armies, and finds their morale much easier to sway so long as he has something to bargain with, like gold.
    Riding B ~Can ride any manner of mechanical or natural steed with above average ability, excluding Divine and Phantasmal Beasts.

No Deed Goes Unpunished~ Your Unjust Rewards
    An odd Noble Phantasm, functioning based upon a delusion held by Cortes until his dying day; that he wasn't given thanks enough for his service to Spain. It isn't a technique, nor a method of attack, it is merely an oppressive aura that Cortes gives off, the feeling of 'improper payment'. It lowers parameters and Noble Phantasms faster the lower the Magic Resistance of the Servant. Eventually, the Phantasms will seal, and Heroic Spirits will be no tougher than humans, due to having their fame and legend drained by the improper payment of the aura. No matter how great, staying within the aura long enough will make any Servant without A-Rank Magic Resistance succumb. This is a double-edged sword in that, should Cortes himself lose his A-Rank resistance, he too will succumb to his own hateful pride, a victim of his own delusional feelings of underappreciation. An added note; that Servants who escape the aura will quickly recover their former status after a period of at least 12 hours, and afterwards will suffer no further adverse effects, unless they should suffer the aura again.
    C-Rank, Anti-Army/Barrier
    Range:10
    Maximum Targets: 35

Quetzalcoatl~ Glorious Divine Authority
    A powerful Mystic Code, possessed by the Aztec Kings, until Montezuma, out of both respect and fear, passed it on to Cortes. Passively, it provides A-Rank Magic resistance no matter the rank, as well as Ranking up Luck. However, it has greater power. If it is activated, which is done by calling the name of the serpent god it reveres, it will raise all parameters for two minutes, as well as provide A-Rank Divinity and Charisma for the duration, however costing much greater prana to sustain. It seals his Noble Phantasms so long as it is active.
    A-Rank, Support

Captain's Orders~ Thunderous Terror of Spain
    12 cannons, the original total Cortes brought with him to Mexico, each materializes around him, each a B-Rank, Anti-Army weapon with a maximum target ratio of 50. Each cannon can be spun like a turret freely, and moved around as Cortes sees fit. It is a tactical Phantasm, designed to move foes into better positions, to allow Cortes an easier kill. It can, in and of itself, be deadly to weaker Servants caught in the blast, and heavily damaging to stronger servants who get hit too frequently. Each cannon can fire on shot every three seconds, and each shot is incredibly cheap in terms of prana cost. However, due to how rapid they fire, and how many there are, he can't use it for longer than perhaps 90 seconds before he requires either rest or serious backup. A very talented mage and Master would have little trouble compensating Cortes. It destroys both the foes, the battlefield, and buildings around, making it devastating to those who rely on cover, like Assassin, or require bases, like Caster.
    A+ -Rank, Anti-Fortress
    Range: ??
    Maximum Targets:

Personality:
    Pride, vanity, and greed, are all dominating traits of Cortes' personality. However, since he is a man of serious demeanor who prides in success, he keeps such traits in check while there's work to be done. Cortes can ruthlessly seek out an objective without a second though, but is never needlessly cruel. The means are as important as the ends, and thus he keeps everything in proportion, though he greed sometimes breaks this rule. Cortes is a disobedient Servant, able to resist even a single Command Spell, and then continue on his work. Skilled at both ranged and melee combat, he can make the best of nearly any battlefield. Unlike many servants, Cortes is largely disinterested with modern life. He sees most technological advancements and superficial bits of nonsense, though silently he rather enjoys driving, though he'd cut his tongue out before he admitted such.
    A man of rhetoric, he can argue a cause he knows little about and still achieve his purpose. Cortes enjoys bargaining with others, and will demand a salary from any Master who summons him, what he calls 'compensation' for his work. Their prana supply is not enough, he requires money to sate himself. He'll use these funds to do a bit of shopping, generally books on tactics, war, or politics, the only three subjects that intrigue him, and he'll largely ignore the outside world otherwise.
    He's been known to attempt to discipline his own Master, often becoming a taskmaster, demanding they go on errands for him and perform menial tasks. Cortes will refuse to live in an unclean home, and prides himself on neatness and efficiency. If it's not spotless, it's not habitable. Any Master who is forced to live with Cortes will find themselves dealing with his oppressiveness, but will largely be unable to notice it through his natural charisma and charm. He can make even enemies come to love him after enough time, and in life recruited men sent to kill him.
    His wish is to receive 'proper' recognition for his great deeds of conquering the Aztecs.
    Cortes has been known to utilize Independent Action to leave the city of the war, wandering about the countryside, something unheard of, but Cortes is a wandering man, and cares little for the war, even his wish being of little bother to him, but it being a luxury he would appreciate.

Appearance:
    Clad in the half-plate of a Conquistador, save for the helmet, and with a glorious emerald cape, made of miniscule feathers and studded with jade, giving off an air of both glory and simplicity all in one. Cortes' personal coat of arms is emblazoned upon his left shoulder's armor. In a casual oufit, he will wear a suit, either in the colors of emerald, gold, or blue, making him stand out. Regardless of what he's wearing, he'll always have a sword, a Spanish cutlass, strapped to his left hip, a flintlock on his right, and a musket across his back. While this may look odd to wear in public, and make him out to look hostile, he rarely ventures out, and thus it is of little concern. He has a dark goutee that ends in a point, and long, black hair that descends to his neck. Despite what paintings portray, he has bright blue eyes, that either glimmer when happy, squint when thinking, or darken when angry, his face usually concealing any other expression.
    He's actually rather muscular, and tall enough to make himself seem imposing to his Master. He's fond of clasping his hands behind his back, and walks with authority, and yet with a careful step.
    Since nobody had done Cortes surprisingly, and since I already had him worked up for a fanfiction of mine, I decided to post him here. Enjoy. I understand since he was a Cavalry Officer, he could also function as Rider, but I enjoyed him more as an Archer, being the defiant soldier he was.
    Last edited by The Big Cheese; September 3rd, 2013 at 06:05 PM.

I know this is in rapid succession, but I couldn't help myself.
    Name: Arthur Griffin
    Also Known As: The Invisible Man
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Height/Weight:
    5'08", 166 lbs.
    Likes- Reflections, visibility, light
    Dislikes-
    Invisibility, himself, darkness
    Talents-
    Hiding, killing, plotting

Str: E
    End:
    E
    Agl:
    A+
    Mana:
    D
    Lck:
    C
    N.Ph:
    B

Class Skills
    Presence Concealment A++~ Due to his own invisibility, and quickly learning over time how to reduce noise, scents, and movement, he can become invisible to more than just the eyes. If preparations are made to attack, the skill loses some effectiveness, but still retains 70% of its ability, largely due to his Invisibility.

Personal Skills
    Mental Pollution D ~ Invisbility made him... strange. He suffers a severe paranoia, which makes him constantly suspicious of others, and it tends to draw him towards murder. He can ignore minor mental interference of less than or equal rank. However, he has difficulty getting others to understand his convoluted and pointlessly violent plans.
    Disengage B~ Not precisely a neccessary skill given his invisibility, but even those who detect him have difficulty staying in battle for long, as not only will this revert battle conditions to normal, but it will also grant him a burst of speed to retreat. He's a cowardly sort, retreating quickly after a fight and hiding.
    Mad Scientist C~ The skill of one who used science for strange, some would say insane, ends. At this rank, he can perform seemingly miraculous feats of science once a week, such as turning others invisible or granting them increased power, at the cost of further degrading his sanity, ranking up Mental Pollution every time this skill is utilized.

The Invisible Curse~ Cost of My Own Genius
    It's the only Noble Phantasm of Griffin. Invisibility. Completely transparent, absolutely undetectable to human and even Servant eyes. An experiment that makes light of nearly any wavelength pass through him, with the exception of X-Rays and Microwaves, rendering him invisible. It cost him his sanity, making his mind break slowly over time by the thought of never being able to see his own reflection again. The Grail as stabilized his mind somewhat, but his madness remains, and though he no longer obsesses over his condition, he is made insane by it nonetheless. This invisibility is scientific and thus costs no mana, considering it is not a magical effect. No disenchantment that eliminates magical invisibility works on it, as, again, it is not magical. However, those incredibly adept with Instinct have a small chance of anticipating his attacks, even if he can't be seen. This Invisibility has also been used on a set of clothing(trench coat, boots, pants, shirt) and a single, seemingly ordinary kitchen knife.
    B-Rank, Anti-Unit(Self)

Personality:
    Though Arthur can be considered a genius, easily grasping concepts unfathomable to the common mind, his own sick, damaged mind makes it hard for him to show it. The insanity that grips him drives him on sadistic killing sprees, leaving trails of bodies behind him. If his Mental Pollution were removed, while he wouldn't necessarily be considered 'good' he wouldn't be the evil mad-man he is currently.
    He enjoys discovery, plotting, and good murder. Preferring to be visibly dressed, he may even wrap bandages around his face so he can reassert to himself that he has flesh after all. Any Master who has control of him will be initially surprised, when they look at the finished ritual and see.... nothing.
    He prefers to keep his invisible gear with him, because, due to its nature, he tends to lose it.

Arthur is actually incredibly forgetful, forgetting even his own Master's name frequently, as well as orders given to him. This, as well as his paranoia, is another issue caused by his Mental Pollution.
    He absolutely loathes people who consider themselves superior to others merely because of intellectual achievement. He achieved something great in the field of science, and it's gotten him nothing good.
    Despite his own madness, Griffin has never harmed a child willingly, thus, if facing a younger Master, he will have much difficulty obeying orders to kill them. He's incredibly weak compared to other servants, and he acknowledges this fact, his only advantage being his incredible reflex time and speed. Though he has invisible clothing, he likes visible versions, wearing those instead casually.
    Griffin's wish? He can't exactly recall...but it had something to do with a Reign of Terror.

Appearance:
    Well... he's invisible, so facial details are null. Again, while he has invisible clothing he prefers visible versions; a trench coat, black, with dark boots, leather gloves, and a wide-brimmed hat of some sort, with goggles over his eyes, and bandages around his face. Through the bandages you may see ghosts of expressions, but what he's feeling is hard to tell, and his mood swings are so constant it really doesn't matter anyways.

Bio:
    Most think he's just a fictional character thought up by H.G. Wells. Most people would be wrong. The story was a folk story, originating from around 1860, a story which is no longer told, and the only memory of it exists in H.G. Wells recanting of it. A Scientist was experimenting with light waves, a bold step in his time. He managed to turn himself invisible, but failed to turn himself back. The procedure eventually made him insane, and he began murdering people, an invisible threat. Word spread about 'The Invisible Man' like wildfire, but obviously none could confirm it.
    Arthur went looking for allies, and stumbled upon a tramp, whom he taught his secret to, then fled when he heard he sold him out to the police. Running out of places to go, he sought an old collegue of his, a physician, who also sold him out to the police. He fled, but vowed he'd return, the physician being the first to die in his 'Reign of Terror' a convoluted, absurd plan that involved killing any and all from the destitute to the royal family. There was no point behind it, but his mind was too far gone to care any longer.
    The police eventually cornered him while he was attempting to get food, shooting and wounding him. With a trail of blood to follow, they could finally truly catch the invisible man.
    He was too weak to run and hide, and was later beaten to death by a mob.
    H.G. Wells heard this tale, and wrote it down.
    A popular tale... but all too true.

(Fictional Bio, but what-the-hay I don't care. It's the only excuse I could have to summon him. After all they summoned Frankenstein.)

Rank 5
    Strength: D+
    Mana: B+
    Endurance: E+
    Luck: A+
    Agility: B+

Looks like the + in Rider Fate Prototype is not so rare after all

Btw Big Cheese, the +s that are made... Are the conditions set by the Servant? Or is it an unknown trigger, mostly?

The A+ is there to say A wasn't high enough for Assassin, but on Archer it's only because his Luck ranked up, which is why I put it in parentheses.
    A+ as a non-requisite stat is pretty common. Gilgamesh' s A+ Luck, Lancer' s A+ Agility...

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cheese View Post
    The A+ is there to say A wasn't high enough for Assassin, but on Archer it's only because his Luck ranked up, which is why I put it in parentheses.
    A+ as a non-requisite stat is pretty common. Gilgamesh' s A+ Luck, Lancer' s A+ Agility...
    Yeah... It looks like A+ is more common than B+...
    Last edited by bhl88; September 4th, 2013 at 11:57 PM.

Rider: Dullahan
    Also Known As: The Dread Rider
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Height/Weight: 5'06"-7'00", ?? lbs.
    Dislikes:
    Immortality, Cycles
    Talents:
    Observation, Listening, Bluntly winning arguments

Str: A
    End: A
    Agl:
    A

Mana:
    A
    Lck:
    N/A

Class Skills
    Riding EX~ Any steed, no matter its rank or power, once it finds itself in Dullahan's presence, cannot help but succumb to his will and serve him as a steed to the fullest of its abilities, even being enhanced by Dullahan's own dark power.
    Magic Resistance B++~
    Dullahan can nullify the effects of many thaumaturgical arts and even lesser rituals, and against Runic or Irish magics he is untouchable to their effects.

Personal Skills

Eagla Oir' (N/A)~ Not necessarily beneficial, Dullahan suffers a severe weakness and fear of Gold, mere touches causing him harm. As such, this skill cannot be removed, and no matter what class, it will remain with him.
    Presence Concealment A+~ Normally restricted to Assassins, Dullahan always had an uncanny ability to seemingly appear out of nowhere, effectively he can make himself invisible to all forms of detection, but when preparations are made to attack or utilize Noble Phantasms, this ability lessens in effectiveness.
    Unseelie Lord(N/A)~ Dullahan is a Fae spirit symbolizing death. Death is the epitome of inevitability and therefore fate, and as he basically represents one's final fate, he has no Luck to speak of, however, in battle with Dullahan, neither will his opponent. In addition, being a servant of Fate and Death, natural catastrophes will leave him unharmed, as they spare their servant. Also, this ability functions as a lesser Backup from the World, raising Dullahan's parameters physically to match that of the highest stat of his foe, but it maxes out at A+.
    Mystic Eyes of Death Perception EX~ As he can be called death, Dullahan can see death. This is an exceedingly rare ability descended from the God of Death, Balor. He can see 'points' of death on a target, otherwise known as their weak spots. At this rank, he excels at not only seeing deathly weakness, but also sensing death. No dead creature, close-to-dead, or undead can escape his detection within a mile radius around him. Even ghosts and vampires are subject to his revealing scrutiny. When using this skill, the eyes of Dullahan will become entirely black and dart around constantly like flies.

Cur chuige Dosheachanta~ Nothing Bars the Rider's Path
    Irish for 'Inevitable approach', it is a fitting name for Dullahan's simplest Noble Phantasm. Legend says that not gate, lock, nor magical defense could impede Dullahan, as all obstacles would move out of his way as he rode forward on his steed. While mounted, no amount of barriers, doors, locks, or barricades can halt his charge, as locks will unlock and doors will open. Trees will bend out of his path, and magical barriers will temporarily dissipate at his approach, reforming upon his passing by. This has no effect on attacks, but defensive Noble Phantasms will receive a rank down upon his approach, and those lower than B-Rank can be ignored. This is a passive ability that is not mana draining in its use.
    B-Rank, Anti-Defense/Support

Fuip D'aois~ Withering Ruin that Ends All Things
    Dullahan's whip, a long, slender, white whip that has red marking engraved in it, reminiscent of a human spine. This whip is a weapon designed with humans in mind, and every lash of the whip will age humans ten years. Servants are much less affected, merely receiving a rank down to Endurance so long as they do not possess Magic Resistance of equal or higher rank than the Whip. The whip is otherwise largely useless, even in combat, and he prefers to use it only for disarming and tripping foes, seeing no actual reason to strike a Servant with it.
    C-Rank, Anti-Unit
    Range:
    2-4
    Maximum Targets:

Cinniśint Deiridh
    ~ Dullahan's Final Command
    Dullahan possesses a legend, wherein it is stated that, upon learning the name of someone, he could call it out within earshot, and immediately they would perish, their soul drifting over to Dullahan's side, where he would lead them to the Afterlife. It functions the same now as it did then, with a few slight differences. Given the power of this ability, the Grail intentionally weakens this ability, making it cost him an immense amount of mana to utilize, meaning even at full strength, he would most likely have to rest upon using this power. Within range of a Servant, Master, or anyone for that matter, upon learning their name he may call it out to them with power. A mist shall surround them, and immediately they will perish. A ghostly image of them, supposedly their soul, will move as if to go mount Dullahan's steed. If they do so, their soul will be sent to the Afterlife, outside of the Time Axis and the Throne of Heroes, severing their connection to the Grail and the World permanently as they are finally given a resting place. Their is no amount of healing or protection against this ability, because so long as they can hear it, it can and will kill them. There is a catch however, as if Dullahan in slain before the soul can mount his steed the mana that was used for this Phantasm will be transferred to the Servant of Master who was saved, resurrecting them and thus saving them from death. This ability, it should be noted, it painless, thus most humans may not even be aware what's happening when he calls out to them, but Servant will feel a supernatural cold upon hearing their name, moments before they fall lifeless to the ground.
    Dullahan can't use this ability on himself, though using this twice consecutively in a single day will always end him.
    EX-Rank, Anti-Unit

Range: Earshot
    Maximum Targets:

Personality: The emptiness that is Dullahan is neither cruel nor kind, neither obedient nor rebellious. He is simply what many believe to be a hollow tool to the Master who summoned him. He is incredibly powerful, only because of his legend as being death incarnate, but this also gives him notable weaknesses. Dullahan can't bear to touch gold as it injures him, and will flee from it if he can, meaning a certain Sumerian King would have no trouble ending him should he merely grab hold of him. Dullahan can be viewed as cold and nothing close to a hero, but Dullahan ended the lives of many who were evil, meaning he, by circumstance, performed numerous heroic acts for Ireland, but at the same time performed many villainous deeds, such as being the one who oversaw the death of nearly every Celtic Hero, including Cu Chulainn. He feels no shame for his life. As a Fae spirit, his sense of morality is a bit strange, but nonetheless true. He finds death is inevitable, and thus loathes immortality, but keeps such anger concealed perfectly. He himself loathed his own immortality in life, and was in fact joyous when a powerful mage slew him. All he can recall of the one who defeated him was that he wielded a jeweled sword...
    Dullahan is not cold, but blunt, and never speaks unless he has something important to say. He is filled with a great deal of wisdom, but at the same time a jaded, hollow pain from his life as Death's puppet. Dullahan finds joy in conclusion, but his heart secretly desires to give life, not take it, and this subconsciously makes him incredibly passive to others, even enemy Servants. He respects all those who claim lordship over him, and will never challenge the belief of one who claims they are better than he. As he possesses no self-worth of his own, insulting him will do absolutely nothing to his condition, however he is known to show the slightest irritation when discussing the Summoning of Servants. He finds the resurrecting of fallen souls is an abomination, and thus wishes to send them back to the Afterlife, however this clashes with his passive nature, thus leading him to do little of anything other than bluntly refute the statements of others. Dullahan enjoys music, usually peaceful, relaxing tunes, and he doesn't mind being exposed to modern tastes.
    He would never reveal his desire for then Grail, no matter how much he is pressured, but he indeed has one. Dullahan wants to 'try again', this time without having to bring about countless deaths. This, again, is in direct contradiction with his belief that all things must end, but he doesn't care, and though he knows it's selfish, he can't help but want to live a normal life.
    In battle, he is shown as moving mechanically, without any passion, and will win battles quickly, sparing dialogue and honor to simply get things over with, making him hated by any knightly or chivalrous Servant.
    He is shown to have a fondness for young children, and as such would be very attached to one like Illyasviel, who looks like a little girl. His only show of chivalry is in the defense of children, and Dullahan has always refused to slay children, even in life leaving their deaths to natural causes and refusing to be a part of it. His rare show of emotion is only around small children, and Dullahan has an inner innocence that allows him to connect with them on a subtle level. He smiles around happy kids, but will grow upset around a crying child, trying to comfort them, even if it breaks his mask of coldness to his Master.

Appearance:
    Dullahan is not really sure why he is called headless, save that perhaps it was simply an irrational rumor spread during his years upon the earth. His head is fully attached, though he is known to carry a rather head-sized parcel beneath his arm while riding... However this merely contains his whip and few possessions he values. He is entirely covered in a dark robe, with a hood that magically shadows his face, no matter the lighting. It doesn't seem to move with the wind, thus giving him the image of being constantly motionless. Movement beneath the cloak is hard to discern, though the lashes of his whip will temporarily slash through the cloak before retracting. Walking in the cloak often looks more like gliding, and while motionless he seems to be hovering.
    Dullahan wears dark hides beneath the cloak, further covering the appearance of his skin, though is quite tall and moderately muscular. If he were to discard these two layers of obscurement, he is shown to have pale skin, with a surprising set of amethyst eyes. His hair appears to be greasy and grey, hanging around his face down past his ears. If he were to ever dress casually, it is always in a long-sleeved black shirt, with what appears to be a bird skull amulet, and black dress pants, with simple dark clogs. However, even while wearing this he is likely to wrap himself in his cloak as well. He can manipulate his height according to his preference, but otherwise will not change his facial features. He can be described as quite handsome, but his lack of expression makes him come off as 'creepy', or worse 'psychotic.'

Bio:
    Dullahan was created to take up the long-lost powers of Balor, the fallen God of Death. He became Ireland's physical incarnation of death, existing only to serve the inevitable fate of Life; Death. He neither enjoyed nor hated his position, but he hated his seemingly endless existence. He was the dread bringer for Ireland, killing others merely with a call of their name, before galloping away on his wraith of a steed.
    His life had no joy, but still he retained some measure of humanity, despite not being human. As a semi-divine existence, he wasn't expected to understand humans, but Dullahan did. He understood them more intimately than any deity or fae ever would. He sympathized with their fear, felt the sorrow of their tears, and the joy of their love. However, he was not to be understood in turn. He was to kill, kill and move on.
    This wasn't a pleasant existence, but Dullahan found himself drawn into its joys constantly, finding himself with a kinship amongst children, as they seemed to understand him. Many old stories about children talking to the 'Dark Man' are still fairly common in Ireland, though the Dark Man Dullahan is long gone. He was later ordered to oversee the deaths of others, instead of doing them himself. He was to make those meant for death go to it without interference. He stopped aid from arriving to Cu Chulainn, because the Hound of Ulster was deigned to die.
    Countless years later, and during his nightly rounds, he was spied by an aged man, looking refined, but nonetheless spying upon him. Dullahan hated being watched, and when he rode forth to rebuke the man, he found himself halted, a blade embedded within his chest, jewels glittering upon it. Dullahan was actually overjoyed.
    "Were you hear to end my suffering?"
    The man did not respond, fluidly pulling the sword from him, sheathing it, and vanishing a burst of color. Dullahan, still being a powerful entity, could certainly have healed himself, but he thought it best to simply let it all end. Dullahan looked at the wound, bleeding dark torrents upon his cloak, and was happy, because for once it was his own blood on his hands, not another's. However, his soul was too powerful to simply pass on, and was sucked into the Throne, where he waited for many centuries, until finally he found himself called forth by an unusual catalyst; dirt, dry, but also maroon in color. The dirt he spilled his blood upon, somehow preserved and kept until present day, where it called upon he, and he alone to be summoned as the Servant Rider, a fitting class, which is the only one he would ever fit into.

(I know I know I know that you might not like my inclusion of Zelretch in the history, but honestly I thought it would be incredibly cool for Dullahan to be slain by him. Being an ally of humanity, Zelretch would most likely slay a spirit like Dullahan, whose sole purpose was the death of humans. And with the Jeweled Sword, a magical object like that would be certain to slay Dully, if nothing else. Also, I know he seems OP, but honestly I didn't think I could weaken his physical attributes, because of an old phrase associated with Dullahan 'None overpower, nor outrun, death.' But, even if he seems OP, Gil could still kill him by merely hitting him once with one of those golden weapons, after all. Also he can still be physically matched by those like Heracles or Haxelot)
    Last edited by The Big Cheese; September 7th, 2013 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cheese View Post
    Gilgamesh' s A+ Luck
    So common that it's non-existent then?

Only servants that I know have A+ Luck are Iskander, Astolfo, and Rin!Saber. Not exactly too common now, is it?

Apologies on the error, I was thinking of Iskandar.

Blog Entries
    I'm particularly proud of this one. I think that I might even end up calling it my masterpiece....

Class: Caster (Avenger)
    True Name: Tutankhamun
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: **** E-
    END: **** E-
    AGI: **** E-
    MGI: ***** A+++
    LCK: ***** A+
    NP: ***** A++

Keywords
    KEYWORDS

Wadi al-Muluk

The Valley of the Kings.

A certain region in Egypt where a number of tombs and burial chambers are located. A true funerary complex constructed back in the Ancient Egypt to house the remains of the Pharaohs and powerful nobles. Although its exploration has been going on ever since 18th Century, the site only became truly famous in modern times after a certain archeologist discovered a highly preserved tomb.

Nebkheperure

Lord of the Manifestations of Ra. The alias that a certain king took up when he ascended to the throne.

During the 18th Dynasty of the Egyptian Empire, there was a Pharaoh who was crowned at the young age of 9 years old. Due lack of surviving records, little is known for sure about his life and even his parentage cannot be fully verified. Also, while it is not uncommon for the kings of Egypt to take up several titles and aliases, he is one of the few who actually changed his own birth name.

CLASS SKILLS

Territory Creation: A
    The technical skill to build up an advantageous encampment to oneself as a magus. Thanks to this Skill that allows to create in the shortest time a Workshop that displays the very best effectiveness on any kind of terrain condition, Caster boasts the greatest advantage in regards to defensive fights among all Servants. At A Rank, it is possible to mold a "Temple" that exceeds a Workshop.

Item Construction: A
    The technical skill to produce devices that carry magical power. It makes possible to manufacture various tools, from items and Mystic Codes meant for battle, to daily necessities. However, this Skill takes time for the production and supply of ingredients. At A Rank, there is a wide difference in the Mystic Codes produced by him and that of other magi.

PERSONAL SKILLS

High-Speed Divine Words: EX
    Activation of Magecraft without Incantations or the connection of Magic Circuits. A language of the Age of Gods, when words fulfilled a great role in the materialization of mysteries. Therefore, it cannot be pronounced by humans of the modern era. Because these are “words of god”, they do not come under the binding of aria. Having reached EX Rank, his mystic powers have transcended the territory of Magecraft. Even Magic-level Greater Rituals can be performed with his own strength, without the assistance of additional offerings (sacrifices) or Mystic Codes.

Charisma: A
    The natural talent to command an army corps. Raises the abilities of one's own army on group battles. A rare talent. Can be said that A Rank is the highest peak of popularity one can acquire as a human being.

Sanctuary: B
    The Skill to consecrate a holy ground that hinders enemies. Anyone that is not recognized as an ally will suffer a Rank-Down on overall abilities while inside its territory. The extension of that territory depends on the rank of “Sanctuary”. Also, since this is a type of divine providence, it has no effect on those who possess Divinity or Divine Protection of equal or superior rank.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Wadi Abwab al-Muluk – Curse of the Pharaohs
    Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    Tutankhamum’s Anti-Unit, Anti-World Noble Phantasm. Back in Ancient Egypt, the pharaoh was regarded as a divine existence. A manifestation (avatar) of the Sun God Ra on earth, the sole high priest with a direct connection to Heavens. Thus, there was a saying: “to be cursed by the pharaoh was the same as receiving divine punishment…”

This Noble Phantasm turns these beliefs into reality.

Upon activation, this Noble Phantasm will turn Tutankhamum into a vessel for the aggregated worship that all pharaohs received in past, present and future. As a consequence, he will be momentarily converted from a Heroic Spirit to a high-ranking Divine Spirit. An ascension that won’t last more than a few moments… but the single spell that he can cast in that short period of time will be a great curse capable of distorting even the laws of the world.

This is a digression, but many pharaohs were enshrined and venerated as deities in their own right after death. However, Tutankhamum was one of the few who received similar treatment while still alive.

On a further digression, Tutankhamum usually appears in the form of a 9 year-old boy when he is summoned as a Heroic Spirit. Yet, for the few moments that this Noble Phantasm is activated, he takes the shape of a young man in his early twenties.

Background
    Background

Tutankhamum. The name of a king (Pharaoh) who ruled during the Amarna Period of Ancient Egypt. One of the widely famous monarchs in human history and the last true heir of a great lineage.

Born in the late 14th Century BC from the previous king – Akhenaten – with one of his concubines, he was originally named Tutankhaten (“Living Image of Aten”). Due the untimely death of his father, he ended up ascending to the throne at the immature age of 9-years old – being one of the youngest monarchs to do so in recorded history. Due his age, modern scholars believe that initially he was a king in name only, and that his generals and close advisors carried out the actual administration of the country.

But truth is, that was not the case.

A precocious genius that seldom appears in human history, by the time he was crowned king, the young Tutankhaten was already a capable individual in all aspects of governing. Although he valued and paid attention to the counsel of his retainers, he was also a monarch that placed his own verdicts, his own standards in the first place.

That being said, ultimately he was a king that worked for the sake of his people. In the first years of his rule, he strived to solve the many social issues that plagued Egypt. His most significant measures in that regard are the overturning of the religious reforms imposed by his father – which were a source of unrest among the masses – and the restoration of traditional customs. On this occasion, he changed his own name to Tutankhamum (“Living Image of Amum”).

His other accomplishments include the revitalization of national economy and promotion of diplomatic relations with neighboring countries. Thanks to that, Egypt enjoyed a period of relative peace and prosperity. On the other hand, he also personally led his armies in battle during the few wars that occurred during his rule.

But while his reign was remarkably successful, it was also remarkably short. After little more than ten years since he was crowned, Tutankhamum lost his life due an injury sustained during an accident. His death marked the beginning of the dusk of an age for Ancient Egypt.

This is a digression, but while Tutankhamum was an all-around genius that excelled in most fields, he was also hopelessly poor at athletics. Born with naturally weak constitution, while alive he even had to rely on cane to walk. Despite becoming a Heroic Spirit, his physical abilities still fall behind that of regular humans, let alone other Servants.

Inheritor of Magic

Back in the Age of Gods, when mysteries were much more common and powerful than today, the views about Magecraft were very different than those held by modern magi. In an era when it was possible to handle mystery by means of knowledge alone and almost anyone could become a Magic User through hard effort, the likes of Magecraft was but one of the many tools that humanity employed to fulfill their wishes. Rare were those who devoted themselves to its perfection as an art.

But there were exceptions.

In the primeval days of Ancient Egypt, a certain noble family was established. At first possessing neither great riches nor political influence, its only outstanding trait was being a clan that had priesthood as its main occupation. Its members dedicated their lives to the pursuit of spiritual enlightenment and even greater Magic (Heka).

However, time and again their pursuit was hindered by the affairs of the mundane world. Wars, famines, political instability, social unrest. Trivial matters like this repeatedly interfered with their efforts and at times even put the survival of their lineage (as magi, not as humans) at risk.

Ironically, those same “trivial matters” also allowed that family to improve its standing within the Egyptian society. While the empire had its structure reorganized by the repeating cycles of prosperity and ruin, they managed to continuously ascend their way up to the top. By the time of the 18th Dynasty, they had managed to merge into the Royal House itself.

It was under such family circumstances that Tutankhamum came to the world.

Although he was an all-around genius (except in athletics), as expected of the heir of a mystic lineage with over a thousand years of history, it was in Magecraft that Tutankhamum’s talents blossomed the most. Even for the higher standards of the Age of Gods, his capacity to reproduce mysteries was in a class of its own. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that his mystical powers had set foot in the territory of the gods.

The family overjoyed. With such an outstanding future-head, they were certain that their long-yearned wish would surely be granted. They invested everything that they had on Tutankhamum’s rearing, doing all in their power to bring out his full potential. All in anticipation for the day when he would attain the miracle which is far beyond even the summit of Magecraft.

Most ironically, Tutankhamum himself had no intention of doing so.

After becoming the head of the family at the same time that he took up the throne, Tutankhamum immersed himself in the administration of the country. He forsook the higher goal that the family had painstakingly pursued for more than a thousand years and instead focused on the trivial matters that repeatedly hindered them in the past.

The family was outraged. They wanted an explanation. They demanded to be told why he was ruining all their efforts. They had to know why he did not fulfill their expectations, but rather got absorbed in worldly matters of all things.

He answered them thus:

Even if I granted such a wish, what would that accomplish in the end…?”

It is a common story even among modern magi. The more a clan would devote themselves to the path of magic, more they would lose sight of the original objective that made them enter that path in the first place. Ultimately, the clan would turn into a mere mechanism for the promotion of Magecraft.

The family denied. They persisted in claiming that their motives were pure, their goal righteous. Even though they deep down knew that the pharaoh was absolutely right.

After coming that far, they no longer had a choice but to continue down on that path. So they had to keep denying his words… and they couldn’t help but spite him for uttering them.

That spite turned into anger. That anger turned into hatred. That hatred piled up and eventually led the family to conspire against Tutankhamum. In the end, they caused the accident that ultimately took his life.

But that also meant the end of the family. After all, they gambled everything they had on Tutankhamum. It is only natural that they would be left with nothing after losing him…
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; September 7th, 2013 at 10:25 PM.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Blog Entries
    Huh. Tut is definitely something to be proud of - that's a really neat write-up about him, especially the biography, though I hope he doesn't still need a cane as a Heroic Spirit, lol.

Sanctuary kinda feels like something you would roll into Territory Creation, to be honest, but the skill itself is interesting. The Noble Phantasm is too, though I wonder what the limitations on it are. Is there any kickback / limit to how often he can do it? I would think that's a pretty vicious prana hog, lol.

Overall very neat though.

Cortes is interesting too. A rank MR on an Archer seems a little odd, though I'm assuming there's a basis for that magical cape. I'd be curious to hear a bit more about why referenced there. I do like the quirk on Golden Rule and Charisma as well.

The draining thing seems pretty powerful - especially if you need A rank Magic Resistance to fully mitigate considering just how rare that actually is. I guess it's tempered by him not having too huge an offensive power though to exploit it with.

Quetzacoatl is useful and pretty solid - there's foundation for NPs conveying MR now too thanks to Rider of Black recently in Apocrypha. My one quibble is that I'd probably rank Captain's Order lower only because all the cannons are B rank which makes me blink at them amounting to an A+ rank. A B+ or an A maybe - but A+ feels a bit of a stretch as a 'sum of its parts' thing. That might just be me though, I guess.

The rest I'm a bit too sleepy to read through at this moment. As for me...

---

...Ehh. I'm honestly not as happy with this as I wish I was. But it's complete enough I guess I'll throw up my hands and hope no one hates it too much, lol. I mostly wanted to challenge myself on this one because he's such an obvious Saber that no one ever tries him. I feel like I should've given him another Noble Phantasm - maybe something based on the Book of Five Rings - but I also liked the idea that his entire gimmick is being an actual Saber-class version of Kojiro who brings only his sword to a magic fight and cheats some way to win. Curious what anyone thinks nevertheless.

Servant: Saber
    True Name: Miyamoto Musashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Faceclaim:

Statistics
    Noble Phantasm: A
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: A+
    Mana: C
    Luck: C

Class Abilities:
    Magic Resistance
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Riding
    Most vehicles can be handled with above-average skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Champion
    A skill given to those accomplished either in fighting one-on-one duels, or fighting when outnumbered. Having spent his entire life perfecting his technique in duels, both in single combat and against large groups, Saber's battle capabilities increase against multiple opponents, with the bonus becoming more significant for each enemy above two that he faces.
    (Credit to Five_X for letting me borrow this one)

Eye of the Mind (True)
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Saber is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger, and is capable of deducing an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities. Combined with Subversive Activities, even if there is no chance of a comeback, this ability allows Saber to bring about conditions in which victory is possible.

Subversive Activities
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. It is possible to disable nearly 45% of an enemy's total military force before the enemy advances.

Thrown Weapons (Sword)
    The expertise for throwing projectile weapons. In this case, Saber is proficient with the use of sword as projectiles; it is believed that this was one of the secret wakizashi techniques of the school pioneered by Saber in his own lifetime. At this rank, anything Saber is wielding as a "sword" is comparable to a bullet when thrown.

Noble Phantasms:
    Niten Ichi - Twin Guardians of the Heavens
    Type: Anti-Unit
    A crystallization of the many legends extolling Miyamoto Musashi's mastery of swordsmanship during his own lifetime. A deceptively plain Noble Phantasm that takes the form of a battered, unimpressive Japanese long sword, Niten Ichi is nevertheless conceptually regarded as an A-rank Noble Phantasm in Saber's hands, granting it considerable cutting power that belies its appearance. A completely ordinary Noble Phantasm that relies not on a game-changing ability but purely on the skill and techniques of its wielder.

...Or so Saber claims. To preserve his identity, Saber often chooses to fight with only the one sword, concealing its actual effect. It is a widely held belief that Niten-Ichiryuu was a school of swordsmanship that wielded two weapons at once. The truth is that it was a school of swordsmanship that embraced fluid, adaptable combat - whether Saber wields one sword, two swords, or anything that aids him in fighting, his legend is such that all become natural extensions of his will as a swordsman.

As a result, the power of this Noble Phantasm lies not in itself, but in conjunction with other objects wielded by Saber. As long as he is wielding his blade, anything he holds in his off-hand gains the property of "being his sword's counterpart," becoming a twinned existence that shares the rank and parameters of the sword itself. The actual abilities and characteristics of the item are overwritten, replaced with the values of Saber's primary sword. This property persists for as long as Saber holds the item, and for a short time thereafter, allowing him to throw held items as "swords" when he is finished with them.

In the unlikely event that he is able to obtain a Noble Phantasm sword of higher rank, it is even conceivable that the process may function in reverse...
    Last edited by Sunny; September 8th, 2013 at 02:41 AM.

I was incredibly shocked when I found nobody had done this guy already, so I took it upon myself to make him. Don't hate if he's not what you expected.
    -----
    The blue-haired Assassin stared down his foe, his eyes steely at the familiar face upon the mountain path below him. He was dirty, like always. Hair unkempt, hakama tattered, and that red scarf of his trailing loosely in a breeze behind him. Numerous swords of Japan strapped to his waist, from the noble Katana to a plain, dirty bokken. The opposing Servant stopped three steps beneath Assassin, smiling as though he were meeting an old friend... which wasn't far from the truth.
    "Fate seems to throw us into battle yet again eh, Kojirou?"

Assassin didn't respond, still glaring at the rival.

The Servant continued regardless, "It's just painful to hear you call yourself fictional. Has my victory all those years ago shamed you into anonymity?"

"...Musashi."

"...Kojirou."

Blades were drawn in a flash, and once again, bokken met Nodachi as the two rivals met once again upon the steps of Mt. Enzo...
    -------
    Saber:Miyamoto Musashi
    Also Known As:
    Fearsome Man of the Double-SwordAlignment: Neutral Good(some might say Evil)
    Height/Weight: 5'08", 154 lbs.
    Dislikes:
    Losing One's Temper
    Talents:
    Swordplay

Str: A+
    End:
    A
    Agl:
    B
    Mana:
    D
    Lck:
    A+
    N.Ph: ?

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance C~
    Unbecoming of a Saber, especially one of his fame, he can nullify the likes of lesser magics, but ritual and thaumaturgies will still affect him. As one who never directly encountered magic in his life, he only gains this skill through the Saber Class.
    Personal Skills

Knowledge of Respect and Harmony B~ The ability to make it impossible for one to understand the nature of one's attacks, even after trading blows many times over. This does not make it impossible to block, but simply impossible to predict the nature and placement of his blows.
    Eye of the Mind(False) A~ Through considerable in his skill as Swordsman, it also helps that he has an innate sixth sense, allowing him to predict enemy action in order to counter it. Knowledge of Respect and Harmony hinders the effectiveness of this skill, but can be countered by crossing blows enough times.
    Charisma D++~ The natural ability to lead others. Even before he was famous, he was able to easily acquire followers devoted to him, who grew evermore zealous as his fighting prowess became more widely known. Not suitable for leading troops, but those viewing his skills will find themselves drawn into his victorious and aloof personality, allowing for the easy acquisition of supporters and apprentices.

Eien no Sensei Nihontou~ A Sword for Every Battle
    Miyamoto has countless Japanese swords summoned with him, all of which are actually on the level of E-Rank Noble Phantasms and are quite breakable. However, as a Master of Swords who carved a bokken out of a dirty oar, he can conceptualize the concept of 'a sword for every fight' and by drawing a sword carefully from his selection, it will become an A+ weapon, thus increasing its power and strength. However, the effect is quite limited, as he may only utilize the weapon chosen for the remainder of the battle, and switching weapons will end the effect, meaning he will be forced to retreat or risk breaking his numerous blades. The swords Musashi has in his position include: A Wakizashi, a Bokken, a Nodachi, and three Katanas, two of which are not used with this ability(more below).

Niten'ichi~ Demonic Mastery of the Double Sword Technique
    A unique sub-style of Kenjutsu that involved utilizing two Katanas simultaneously. He adamantly refused to teach the complexities of the style to anyone, and would only show the stance to even the most trusted of apprentices. It is viewed now as impractical and best for training exercises. This is, however, not the case. By drawing the pair of identical Katanas out of his collection, the style he adapts is actually defensive. The style involves swinging around one's blades so rapidly the overlapping cuts form a barricade against opposing attacks, while allowing for a swift gaining of momentum for powerful twirling cuts. This ability is known to directly counter the Multi-Refraction-Phenomenon of Tsubame Gaeshi, defending against its killing ability. If the technique is not used with two blades, the defense is still possible, but small gaps can now be found, allowing for a counter strike to his constant parries and overlapping redirecting strikes. This technique was utilized during the final fight versus Kojirou, but was impaired due to using only his bokken. However, he was still able to block one of the strikes of Tsubame Gaeshi with it, dodging to the secondary cut, and the sunset blinding Kojirou prevented the third, which would've killed him no matter what. This style of defense is not readable, and his motions appear to all be happening simultaneously, because it is its own Multi-Refraction-Phenomenon, which is the only reason it counters Tsubame Gaeshi. It is proof of Musashi's logic. While training, the thought came to him, if one sword can defend you, then two swords should be twice as effective, and thus it became a lifelong, secretive endeavor to perfect the art of defense, mastering it with two swords, but it being imperfect with a single blade.This is purely skill, and thus costs no Mana to utilize, making it quite deadly to offensive Servants.
    N/A, Barrier Phantasm

Personality: Musashi is not technically a Samurai, and thus does not always adhere to the code of Bushido, often being disrespectful to foes, and refusing to bow after a fight. Musashi still holds the only code of respect among men is through the sword, and thus the only one he respects is his only true rival, Sasaki Kojirou. If he were to meet a foe who is truly worth crossing swords with, he will give them all his kindness and respect. He can be quite benevolent, and is a wise teacher. He wrote a book on philosophy and it shows through his contemplative nature. He and his rival are similar in many respects, but while one disputes his existence Musashi embraces it. He is fully aware of his popularity in Japan, and thus is the reason why he immerses himself in social activities, appearing at baseball games and concerts, making friends and followers through his own magnetic personality. He achieved one of the highest levels of skill alone merely by practicing the way of ultimate defense, an ability he uses to the fullest in his incarnation as a servant. With a Servant's power and his own skill, he plans to swiftly win the war, walking the city in search of opponents no matter the time of day. He will seek out a foe merely for entertainment, as he believes there can be nothing more to dueling than sport, a view he and Kojirou share, though his rival was always much more vicious about it...
    If he were to say, come into contact with Gilgamesh, he would quickly earn the King's scorn due to his brash nature, his insults, and his refusal to acknowledge him as anything more than a 'shorty in gold'.
    Talking to Arturia will nearly always end in a fight, his own views on battle contradicting with her ideals on 'righteous battle', earning her ire as well.
    He can be seen as a man who is hard to understand and get along with, but someone who earns respect through his own stubborn defense and personal talent in a fight, thus earning the eventual respect of every non-insane Servant and Master who cross paths with him.
    Musashi is a lover of quantity over quality, and prefers buffets and fast-food over fine dining. He wants large portions, even if they taste poor, because he finds being full it more satisfying than liking one's food. Musashi has a taste for sake, and will most likely carry a bottle with him everywhere. He will more than willingly share a drink with a foe after a battle so long as he can admit they are worthy foes, otherwise he may simply move to slay them quickly.
    Despite how he may seem, he is a benevolent individual, and will honor some of bushido, though he picks out the parts he 'doesn't like'. He is respectful to women, but won't be ordered around by one, and helps children in need. He is deeply content in nature, losing much of his bravado and simply being at peace within silent forests, and he is at home in the ideal environment of the spiritual Mt. Enzo.
    He has a real talent for insults, and can find rude nicknames for nearly anyone he comes across, ranging from Gilgamesh, whom he calls 'The Hoarder', to Kojirou, whom he calls the 'Angsty Blue Phantom'.

Appearance: He looks dirty, based upon a legend that Musashi refused to wash, because he did not wish to be caught unarmed and helpless. This isn't entirely true, but in life Musashi did have a bad habit of forgetting to bathe, the above reasoning was his excuse. With his hair unkempt, in a loose and improper top-knot, its a greasy black. He has a beard that isn't properly trimmed, of equal hue to his hair, that bedraggles his face. He wears an otherwise unremarkable, patternless beige hakama, and loosely ties a red scarf around his neck, which is tattered. A belt, with the sheathes of each of his many swords, lies wrapped around his hips and shoulders. The Nodachi is slung across the back, a katana snug against each shoulder while another sits by his hip. A wakizashi lies snugly next to it, and a bokken, long and crude-looking sits opposite the other hip, lacking a nice sheathe and looking odd compared to the rest of the gleaming blades. He holds a laid-back posture, with his hands in his pockets, his eyes to the sky, and a smile upon his grizzled face.
    In a casual outfit, he'd be dressed in something modern, most likely a red t-shirt and some jeans, though he'd be barefoot, as that is how he prefers it. His arms are rather hairy, as noticed when not wearing the long sleeves of his battle attire, and he'll often pull at it casually when bored.

Bio:
    Born in 1580, this year is often disputed because Musashi himself didn't know and never wrote it down. He was always intrigued by swords and at the age of seven was sent away to his Uncle to be instructed. He taught him the ways of Buddhism and Zen, but also the ways of the sword, spear, and staff.
    Musashi always excelled more at the sword, and by the age of 13, was already a master in the temple. An arrogant Samurai named Arima Kihei arrived at the temple, causing much disturbance with his rude nature. Infuriated at his behavior in this sacred place, Musashi brought him outside than immediately challenged him to a duel. Wielding a quarterstaff larger than he, he struck the Samurai blind before quickly beating him to death. This would only be the first amongst many fatalities in duels with Musashi.
    Over the next eight years, he would travel to many famous schools of battle challenging any who dared, but never losing, being the only Japanese swordsman to ever be undefeated.
    At the age of 32, a war broke out between the Tokugawa and Toyotomi, and Musashi aided the Toyotomi, his family owing allegiance to them. However, despite this, later in life his dojo was funded by Tokugawa loyalists.... odd considering he was the enemy.
    Specifically, he participated in the attempt to take Fushimi castle by assault in July 1600, in the defense of the besieged Gifu Castle in August of the same year, and finally in the Battle of Sekigahara. Some doubt has been cast on this final battle, as the Hyoho senshi denki has Musashi saying he is "no lord's vassal" and refusing to fight with his father (in Lord Ukita's battalion) in the battle. Omitting the Battle of Sekigahara from the list of Musashi's battles would seem to contradict the Go Rin No Sho's statement that Musashi fought in six battles, however. Regardless, as the Toyotomi side lost, it has been suggested that Musashi fled as well and spent some time training on Mount Hiko.

After the battle, Musashi disappears from the records for a while. The next mention of him has him arriving in Kyoto at the age of 20 (or 21), where he began a series of duels against the Yoshioka School. Musashi's father, Munisai, also fought against a master of the Yoshioka school and won 2 out of 3 bouts in front of the shogun at the time, Ashikaga Yoshiaki who granted him the title of "Unrivaled Under The Sun". The Yoshioka School (descended from either the Tenshin Shōden Katori Shintō-ryū or the Kyo-hachi-ryū) was the foremost of the eight major schools of martial arts in Kyoto, the "Kyo-ryū" / "Schools of Kyoto". Legend has it that these eight schools were founded by eight monks taught by a legendary martial artist resident on the sacred Mount Kurama. At some point, the Yoshioka family also began to make a name for itself not merely in the art of the sword but also in the textile business and for a dye unique to them. They gave up teaching swordsmanship in 1614 when they fought in the Army of the West against Tokugawa Ieyasu in the Battle of Osaka, which they lost. But in 1604, when Musashi began duelling them, they were still preeminent. There are various accounts of the duels¨ — the Yoshioka family documents claim that there was only one, against Yoshioka Kenpō, which Musashi won.
    Musashi challenged Yoshioka Seijūrō, master of the Yoshioka School, to a duel. Seijūrō accepted, and they agreed to a duel outside Rendaiji in Rakuhoku, in the northern part of Kyoto on 8 March 1604. Musashi arrived late, greatly irritating Seijūrō. They faced off, and Musashi struck a single blow, per their agreement. This blow struck Seijūrō on the left shoulder, knocking him out, and crippling his left arm. He apparently passed on the headship of the school to his equally accomplished brother, Yoshioka Denshichirō, who promptly challenged Musashi for revenge. The duel took place in Kyoto outside a temple, Sanjūsangen-dō. Denshichirō wielded a staff reinforced with steel rings (or possibly with a ball-and-chain attached), while Musashi arrived late a second time. Musashi disarmed Denshichirō and defeated him. This second victory outraged the Yoshioka family, whose head was now the 12-year old Yoshioka Matashichiro. They assembled a force of archers, musketeers and swordsmen, and challenged Musashi to a duel outside Kyoto, near Ichijō-ji Temple. Musashi broke his previous habit of arriving late, and came to the temple hours early. Hidden, Musashi assaulted the force, killing Matashichiro, and escaping while being attacked by dozens of his victim's supporters. To escape and fight off his opponents he was forced to draw his second sword and defend himself with a sword in each hand. This was the beginning of his niten'ichi sword style. With the death of Matashichiro, this branch of the Yoshioka School was destroyed.

After Musashi left Kyoto, some sources recount that he travelled to Hōzōin in Nara, to duel with and learn from the monks there, widely known as experts with lance weapons. There he settled down at Enkoji Temple in Banshū, where he taught the head monk's (one Tada Hanzaburo's) brother. Hanzaburo's grandson would found the Ensu-ryū based on the Enmei-ryū teachings and iaijutsu.
    From 1605 to 1612, he travelled extensively all over Japan in musha shugyō, a warrior pilgrimage during which he honed his skills with duels. He was said to have used bokken or bokuto in actual duels. Most of the engagements from these times did not try to take the opponent's life unless both agreed, but in most duels, it is known that Musashi did not care which weapon his foe used — such was his mastery.
    A document dated 5 September 1607, purporting to be a transmission by Miyamoto Munisai of his teachings, suggests Munisai lived at least to this date. In this year, Musashi departed Nara for Edo, during which he fought (and killed) a kusarigama practitioner named Shishido Baiken. In Edo, Musashi defeated Musō Gonnosuke, who would found an influential staff-wielding school known as Shintō Musō-ryū. Records of this first duel can be found in both the Shinto Muso-ryu tradition and the Hyōhō Niten Ichi-ryū (Miyamoto Musashi's school). The Shinto Muso Ryu tradition states that, after being defeated by Musashi, Muso Gonnosuke beat Musashi in a rematch. There are no current reliable sources outside the Shinto Muso Ryu tradition to confirm that this second duel took place.

Musashi is said to have fought over 60 duels and was never defeated, although this is a conservative estimate, most likely not accounting for deaths by his hand in major battles. In 1611, Musashi began practicing zazen at the Myōshin-ji temple, where he met Nagaoka Sado, vassal to Hosokawa Tadaoki; Tadaoki was a powerful lord who had received the Kumamoto Domain in west-central Kyūshū after the Battle of Sekigahara. Munisai had moved to northern Kyūshū and became Tadaoki's teacher, leading to the possibility that Munisai introduced the two. Nagaoka proposed a duel with a certain adept named Sasaki Kojirō. Tokitsu believes that the duel was politically motivated, a matter of consolidating Tadaoki's control over his fief.(Wikipedia)
    On April 13, 1612, Sasaki Kojirou and Miyamoto Musashi had planned meet on a remote island known as Funajima. Miyamoto, as usual, arrived both late and dirty, infuriated the orderly Kojirou. During the boat ride there, Miyamoto had been contemplating the perfect way to defeat the famed 'Demon of the Western Provinces.' He had a spare oar in his boat, and upon seeing it, thought that he could counter Mohonoshizao with a longer, wider weapon, and thus carved out a crude bokken with his wakizashi. The duel was very short, an infuriated Sasaki having trouble focusing through his own rage. However, after a few minutes of clashing, he decided to utilize Tsubame Gaeshi, while Musashi countered with Niten'ichi while simultaneously ducking. The first blow was blocked, the second avoided, and the third halted, as the setting sun temporarily blinded Kojirou. While his foe was helpless, his bokken crashed down upon his skull, killing him. Before Kojirou's followers could give chase, he fled.

Sasaki Kojirou was indeed a real man, what's fake about him is his history, which Miyamoto points out numerous times and Assassin still ignores, even though he knows he's right and he knows his own history.
    After his battle with Kojirou, his life went in a steady decline into peace and quiet. He opened a school of martial arts, adopted a son, and wrote a book on philosophy and battle, known as the Go Rin No Shou, or the Book of the Five Rings. He dueled less and less, but still nonetheless never lost.
    In the year 1645, Miyamoto Musashi died, still undefeated, attributed to having won 60 documented battles, and dozens of others which ended in death which were undocumented because of this, the exception being Sasaki Kojirou.

His only wish is to meet foes worthy enough to see his full power, something the Holy Grail War can easily grant without requiring him to win.

(This one was looooooooooooooooooong... but Musashi's got a lot of History. I thought about giving him higher parameters due to the boosts from the Cultural Sphere and such, but I thought he was powerful enough. Also, before anyone mentions how Assassin vs. Musashi would be an obvious Musashi win, let me point out Kojirou has higher agility and therefore better reflexes in battle, meaning despite having less strength and toughness, he's going to be faster. So... it's a fair fight considering how incredibly skilled they both are.)

- - - Updated - - -

OMG I was sniped in posting a Musashi?
    How did this even come to pass??
    LOLOLOLOL

.... Two Musashis.

Ikr?? I had been spending like 45 min makin' him and I was sniped.
    Truth be told I like the other one better though...